PDA

View Full Version : Do you think any characters form Pokemon will get together?

npdargy312
24th April 2006, 10:40 PM
I personally think Ash and May
Misty and Tracey and
Jessie and James shud b together!

CyberCubed
24th April 2006, 10:42 PM
This belongs in shipping, there is a whole forum for this.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Kabuto
24th April 2006, 10:43 PM
Really, stop making these threads everywhere. They all are asking stupid questions.

Magus
24th April 2006, 10:57 PM
I personally think Ash and May
Misty and Tracey and
Jessie and James shud b together!
Who you think should should get together is a separate issue from who (if anyone) will get together.

Torchic23
24th April 2006, 11:03 PM
This is why we have a seperate thread for each different shipping! So that people who have a certain view on a shipping can post their feelings at those threads!

BTW, I don't think your post was exactly fair. I think it's ok to have your say about something, but you should at least give some reason. Why do you think Ash and May will be a couple, and Tracey and Misty? Gotta give reasons to show that you're a strong shipper!

My number one guess is May and Drew. He seems to give her an awful lot of roses and compliments. At least towards the Grand Festival. Remember the beach scene? That was cute. My favorite quote that really started me on this shipping is:

*Drew gives May rose*
May: 'Lemme guess, for Beautifly?
Drew: Yeah.....Something like that

Yeah, IMO I think he meant it was for May. Lot's of hints here and there, like the Yuzihura Contest, that was pretty good too.

That's just my thoughts though, I have nothing against Advance Shippers

CyberCubed
24th April 2006, 11:08 PM
Who you think should should get together is a separate issue from who (if anyone) will get together.

It's amazing how you continue to claim that you know who the definite pairings in the show will turn out to be in the end despite things looking quite differently for at least one of them.

I honestly cannot wait until an opposing ship to Pokeshipping becomes so blatant that even the Pokeshippers cannot ignore it.

Jo-Jo
24th April 2006, 11:11 PM
That might take a while. It's not like any of the opposing ships to Pokeshipping are remotely blatant at the moment.

CyberCubed
24th April 2006, 11:17 PM
Maybe, but here's hoping it happens by D/P time. Granted the death of the Hoso's prevents one of these ships from having any more development for the time being, but we'll see what happens.

Alfonso
25th April 2006, 2:12 AM
Thread maker, in 5 seconds, explain why this thread isn't just a place for random shippers to come along and say 'I think [insert characters here] are going to get together'? If you want to say what you believe in, there's Fave Shipping and the Individual Shipping threads.

5 seconds are up, this is pointless so I'm closing.