PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Punch never works!

GoggleHead
25th April 2006, 11:28 PM
I had it on almost all of my Typhlosion clones (I think?). It never worked. Anybody experienced that too?

Vampiric Knight
25th April 2006, 11:29 PM
It has 50% accuracy. Of course it wouldn't work most of the time. And IMO, Dynamicpunch is bad on Typhlosion.

GoggleHead
25th April 2006, 11:31 PM
I haven't played Silver in a while. Last time I did I reset the Game. It takes me awhile to get lotsa strong Pokemon. I just gave it to him.

Theowne
26th April 2006, 2:12 AM
By itself Dynamic Punch seriously sucks and is not worth the 50% accuracy.

But I LOVE it on my Poliwrath, it is just deadly, because my Poliwrath's moveset include Mind Reader + Dynamic Punch, you cannot think of how much times that kills.

POKErUsAm
26th April 2006, 2:15 AM
I get lucky i guess. I have it on my breloom and he usalley hits.
But with a 50% chance of hitting, it shouldn't be very uncommen for it to hit.

~Shadow Espeon~
26th April 2006, 7:15 PM
^and yet it shouldnt be common to hit either. Its a 50/50 chance which some people arent willing to take(namely me).

AJ Flibble
26th April 2006, 7:49 PM
Yer just unlucky mate. So am I, Dynamic Punch would miss four times out of 5, and the enemy would hit four times out of five. I have horrible, horrible luck.

.TraX.
27th April 2006, 12:03 AM
It's 50% accuracy, bad days however unlikely can happen.

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic
30th April 2006, 1:15 PM
i know dynamic punch is so annyoying but its very useful against red's snorlax

AJ Flibble
30th April 2006, 1:54 PM
i know dynamic punch is so annyoying but its very useful against red's snorlax

Ha. Machamp's Cross Chop does it for me.

It is just random, although you could teach it to a Poliwrath and then use Mind Reader to ensure next turn it his...

Silent Conversation
30th April 2006, 2:00 PM
Dynamichpunch hitting the opponent has to with accuracy and luck.

Accuracy because Dynamicpunch has only 50% accuracy.

It's luck because I've read in this thread that some people hit the opponent 1/5 times. Sometimes, I hit the opponent 3/5 times, sometimes 2/5 etc.

Phosphate
30th April 2006, 3:21 PM
Dynamic Punch has too little accuracy to be useful. It seems like attacks such as Sheer Cold and Fissure never work, but they have 30% accuracy, so they become pointless to have.

The Organizer
30th April 2006, 6:32 PM
Your just horribly unlucky, dynamic punch isnt worth its bad inaccuracy i say teach your typhlosion something else.