PDA

View Full Version : Do you think GSC will get a DS remake?

vicious_killer_squirrel
26th April 2006, 8:04 AM
A very exciting idea has just come to me. The upcoming Diamond and Pearl releases for the DS will be backwards compatible to the Advance generation of games. However, there will be new pokemon and new moves that the Advance generation doesn't have. This might imply the existence of some kind of "Time Travel" trading system to stop crashes like how GSC had for RBY.

Then I realised that if DP are set in the future of RSE/FRLG, this might leave the door open for a GSC remake. On the other hand, they might not have a trading system at all and simply have a transfer system. It's all up in the air.

I never got the chance to play any of the GSC games because I couldn't afford a GBC, and a remake for the DS would be absolutely sweet. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking, but do people really think it's possible for Johto to make a return on the DS?

Muk_5898
26th April 2006, 9:04 AM
that would be cool,but i was thinking they might remake it on the gba but your idea sounds better.

Xtra
26th April 2006, 3:06 PM
Doubtful, since we can get all those pokemon in Colloseum, XD, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire.

muckers
26th April 2006, 3:14 PM
You got a GBA? Just pick up the originals if you never had the chance to play them. :)

As much as I love FR and LG, there really is nothing like the original Red/Blue/Green.

You can pick 'em up really cheaply now, so even getting both Gold and Silver wouldn't break the bank. ^_^

I don't think I'd really want a remake at all, since I have so many fond memories of the originals and the time leading up to their releasse that it might be slightly muddied by a somewhat prettier remake.

Nickronite
27th April 2006, 3:14 AM
If you want to play G/S/C and you have a GBA, just buy them! GBC games are compatible to the GBA...

And, I really want a GSC remake, but I doubt that it'll happen... *cries*

Nightcat
27th April 2006, 3:31 AM
Yeah, at least one where you can GO i johto, the pokes there and that region are my faves. Game Freak, WE WANT A GSC REMAKE! We need to expereience johto with good graphics!

Phosphate
27th April 2006, 3:41 AM
This has been discussed time and time again. There may never be G/S/C remakes because there is no reason to. A simple way to obtain Celebi other than Journey Across America may be established, but that will render a remake of these games pointless.

Nebula
27th April 2006, 7:11 PM
This has been discussed time and time again. There may never be G/S/C remakes because there is no reason to. A simple way to obtain Celebi other than Journey Across America may be established, but that will render a remake of these games pointless.

I dunno. XD seemed pretty pointless to me, since all the Shadows (other than Lugia) were all in FR/LG or R/S/E.

munchlaxboy
27th April 2006, 7:16 PM
Yes, this being discussed again but now in thread mode. Buttt... WE WANT A GSC REMAKE! it would be awesome to see the remake with better graphics and some Hoenn pokemon.

Cipher 2008
27th April 2006, 7:58 PM
I think they'd be better on GBA than on DS, but I would like to see it happen no matter what the console. Besides, wasn't it sometime last year that a rumour went around saying 'GoldenSky' and 'SilverSea' were coming out on GBA, before Ninty made them decks for the EX Unseen Forces card set?

I don't think Ninty will release any Pokémon DS games anywhere around Diamond and Pearl. GBA, probably, just to give them compatibility.

Tiffany
28th April 2006, 12:17 AM
As much as I want to see a remake, I kinda doubt it (don't know why I do). I'd just get it because Johto was my favorite region, and eventually my Gold Silver and Crystal's internal batteries are gonna die on me.. Which the day that happens I'm going to dread ;_; But I'd hate if they totally changed Johto.

Alphonse Elric
28th April 2006, 8:26 AM
If that were to be done, then Nintendo has raped the chances of leaving a good game behind. :P

*$hinydragonite*
28th April 2006, 8:32 AM
I should hope so, since then you'd not only be able to get all three legendary beasts without Colo/restarting Fr/Lg, but you'd get Ho-oh and Lugia on the same game, not to mention the Red Gyrados (another one for my dragon army :) ), but the chances are null since they put all of those GSC pokemon into the Emerald SZ and Fr/Lg's Sevii Islands.

Strike!
28th April 2006, 10:10 AM
Even though we have access to all the G/S/C Pokemon, I would still love a remake. I guess it's because Gold version was my first Pokemon game.

Bandana
28th April 2006, 10:13 AM
The Johto's my fave so they'd better make a GBA game set there! O r at least, where you can go there!
I'm also voting for GBA remake of Pokemon Crystal! (Crystal's my fave!)

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
28th April 2006, 1:41 PM
I don't belive in a GSC remake enymore..It's just that this topic was made a whole lot of times and It's been going on for about ''4''years(If I'm not wrong)

BTW:When I was surfing on the web I found this ..http://gallery.pokemonpalace.net/albums/userpics/10109/crys%20art.gif
Back then I thought It was real,and thought that there was going to be a GSC remake soon...but now when I look at It now I know It's fake

Fallen Guardian
28th April 2006, 3:24 PM
To tell the truth I believe I would have enjoyed a GSC remake more than the RB remakes.

If they did remake GSC, however, I would prefer that they add more the the Kanto portion of the game. KAnto in the game was a huge surprise but so many of the buildings in Kanto were closed.

Also, instead of makin new islands I think it would be a good idea to finally have the Southern Islands make an appearance.

Sadly, I can hope all I want but I do not see a remake in the future. But here's to hoping.

Vēnētrix
28th April 2006, 4:26 PM
Hmm, I thought this looked familiar. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=81319)

Trooper Guy
28th April 2006, 5:35 PM
Doubtful, since we can get all those pokemon in Colloseum, XD, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire.

It's not about the pokemon available, it's about value for money. If people would buy for pokemon availability, they wouldn't have purchased XD, as all pokemon were available.

Dragon_Reborn
28th April 2006, 8:58 PM
Well...they did remake RBY.I think they should remake it.It would be cool to have the natures and ablities in it.I would rather have it on GBA though.

blazemxx
28th April 2006, 10:19 PM
It will be cool if it did, but it probably won't happen, for FR/LG was to catch Kanto Pokémon and such. if there were to be, it will have new areas, you know?

indigestible_wad
29th April 2006, 3:00 AM
I have been saying this for ages. It is very likely that they will make a remake of GSC for D/P. What amazes me is that it took you that long to figure it out.

vicious_killer_squirrel
29th April 2006, 11:36 AM
It's my sincere hope to finally be able to play these games. I've heard so many wonderful things about them that it's disappointing to not be able to. I know the GBA is back compatible with GBC games, but unfortunately, I have a DS (which isn't). The DS doesn't take the GBA link cable either, so trading is rather difficult too.

With Diamond and Pearl coming out on the DS, I don't think any future 'real' pokemon games will be released for the GBA. I just hope they do again for the second generation what the did for the first. If they do, I wonder how long we'd have to wait. How long was the gap between the release of RS and FRLG?

MAJINX24
29th April 2006, 3:25 PM
ur not the first person to come up with that hypothosis.. its the best one ive heard of why they havent remade it when FRLG came out..

GSC & DP are suppose to be around the same time so it would be great to reintroduce the time machine aspect especially with the GBA cart slot being the other end in a kind of upgrading type process..

I hope they do it

XD375
30th April 2006, 6:53 PM
A very exciting idea has just come to me. The upcoming Diamond and Pearl releases for the DS will be backwards compatible to the Advance generation of games. However, there will be new pokemon and new moves that the Advance generation doesn't have. This might imply the existence of some kind of "Time Travel" trading system to stop crashes like how GSC had for RBY.

Then I realised that if DP are set in the future of RSE/FRLG, this might leave the door open for a GSC remake. On the other hand, they might not have a trading system at all and simply have a transfer system. It's all up in the air.

I never got the chance to play any of the GSC games because I couldn't afford a GBC, and a remake for the DS would be absolutely sweet. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking, but do people really think it's possible for Johto to make a return on the DS?

That's exactly what I've been thinking for the last two and a half years that I've known what Diamond and Pearl were. Crystal is the best video game ever, but my battery's life might almost be up.

The Organizer
30th April 2006, 7:31 PM
I do not think it will get a remake, i would not want a remmake. G?S?C isnt old enough to get a remkae yet.

muckers
30th April 2006, 7:47 PM
I do not think it will get a remake, i would not want a remmake. G?S?C isnt old enough to get a remkae yet.

It's 6 and a half years old, how older do you want it to be? :\

undisputed_seraphim
1st May 2006, 11:38 AM
Personally I'd like a remake. of GSC. They're the first pokemon games I was actually serious about.

However, if you noticed, GBA got outdated very quickly, thanks to the introduction of DS. I want more games to come to GBA! Why can't they keep the games on the GBA? I think they just want to make money.

Trooper Guy
2nd May 2006, 11:13 PM
I would, but hopefully not JUST for the DS. Mabey Crystal could be for GBA and Gold & Silver could be for DS...;160;

~Bent~
4th May 2006, 4:34 PM
I don't want a remake of GSC. The main reason? Because I didn't like FR/LG. They ruined the dialogue, added things we didn't need, took out stuff we would like, and gave it no replay value (even in the Sevii Islands).

I don't want that to happen to GSC.

Then, of course, comes the question: Why do we need GSC remade at all? Because they remade RBY? Well then, should they do remakes for every game in every game series? Just because they redid the original Metroid to be Metroid: Zero Mission, do we need a remake of Return of Samus and Super Metroid on newer hardware as well? Of course not; same reason we don't need Metroid Prime 1&2 to be remade for Revolution. After a while, people will stop appreciating the old games and will instead opt to play a "newer" version with better graphics. I'm happy with GSC the way it is now; I don't need it remade. And as for the internal battery, all I can say is to find another copy -- they're not that rare, especially since there's three different games you can choose from.

mrmimeykai
4th May 2006, 8:22 PM
frankly i think that the whole idea is laughable
hahahahahaha[/forced laughter]

they are just going to incorporate the good features of g/s/c and put them onto the newer games, it would be nice to have a remake but it's just a pipe dream.

SHUCKLE MAN
4th May 2006, 8:59 PM
I think that there will be a remake, not now though, probably in a few years, after DP come out.

Trooper Guy
4th May 2006, 9:50 PM
frankly i think that the whole idea is laughable
hahahahahaha[/forced laughter]

they are just going to incorporate the good features of g/s/c and put them onto the newer games, it would be nice to have a remake but it's just a pipe dream.

Mabey if Nintendo/Gamefreak were making it. But if fans came together...
Look what i found, mabey we don't have to wait for Nintendo to get their act together...
(points towards this link i found: []http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19792[]
if that's advertising, then i'm sorry, i'll edit).
Cool, ain't it?;250;

EDIT: Yes!! My rank's a Thunderbadge!

AJ Flibble
4th May 2006, 11:18 PM
Maybe. I expect a remake at some point, it would be awesome beyond words, but I'm unsure as of yet.

Char1016
4th May 2006, 11:24 PM
It will be cool to have a remake of GSC, but that isn't going to happen, I think.

But I hope Nintendo makes one.

jirachiken
8th May 2006, 11:54 PM
That'd be really cool if they did remake it. I'd be able to avenge my Silvers (2). Curse you washing machine!

o_O
13th May 2006, 10:56 PM
I loved Gold & Silver....the problem I had with it, is that I couldn't seem to make a good team with the game..I always wanted to get perfect PKMN...Sooo I traded from yellow pokemon...namely the starters of blue and red (Chgarmander squirtle, & bulbasaur) hehehe my perfect team :D The Red/Blue starters + The Gold Silver starters :D

pugman3000
13th May 2006, 10:58 PM
I seriously doubt a G/S/C remake on any handheld. This is based on the fact that all of the Johto pokemon can be obtained wothout them.

Trooper Guy
13th May 2006, 11:04 PM
Mabey if Nintendo/Gamefreak were making it. But if fans came together...
Look what i found, mabey we don't have to wait for Nintendo to get their act together...
(points towards this link i found: []http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19792[]
if that's advertising, then i'm sorry, i'll edit).
Cool, ain't it?;250;

EDIT: Yes!! My rank's a Thunderbadge!
Did anyone at all copy & paste this link?
And not many people care if you can get all Johto pokemon already. As stated many times, it's about gameplay and nostalgia, not really pkmn avalibility. But alas, it's the reason why there isn't one.

XD375
2nd July 2006, 3:05 AM
I got a good reason now! The games aren't playable on the newer systems (DS & Micro). They might want a younger generation to play the games at some point.

~Bent~
2nd July 2006, 5:56 AM
I got a good reason now! The games aren't playable on the newer systems (DS & Micro). They might want a younger generation to play the games at some point....And Super Metroid isn't playable on the GameCube. So what? It's not that hard to get a GBA nowadays, they're way cheap. It's even cheaper to find an old GBC. What's more, why would they need a younger generation to play? What practical purpose would it have? The games are barely six years old. For what reason would we need a remake?

As for the whole "we can get all Pokemon but what about XD" thing, XD was not a remake, nor was Game Freak involved at all in its creation. What's more, that's like saying that Ranger shouldn't be made because we can already get all the Pokemon. The whole point of XD was different gameplay, different ways to encounter Pokemon.

Sheesh.

Orion-Sama
2nd July 2006, 6:42 AM
~Bent~ wins. End of discussion. :)

It's unlikely there'll be a remake for GSC. Even in the DS. First off, most of the existing plotholes in GSC were solved with FR/LG. Not to mention that Pokémon isn't a game that's enticing by its plot, which is dull and nonexistant in every way. The measly plotholes left aren't needed to be solved, with the possible exception of Agatha's destiny. Even then... when have they ellaborated in the Elite Four members? Lance, Bruno and Koga are exceptions, as they were featured in both RBY and GSC. The rest, and also the Hoenn Elite, have next to no background...

Now... what purpose would a remake serve as far as the core gameplay goes? Nothing much. Unless D/P adds Items that are excruciatingly hard to get, a la Liechi Berry/Lucky Egg, I don't see it happening with what we have right now. Everything, and I mean everything, can be obtained with all 3rd Generation games, which will be compatible with Diamond/Pearl anyway. There's no regular Pokémon left that can't be obtained in any game whatsoever. Exclusive moves could be a possibility, but if they didn't add them neither in FR/LG nor in Emerald/XD, I don't see why would they in a GSC remake. The ONLY Items that remain as awfully hard to obtain in either 3rd Generation games are the Liechi Berry and the Light Ball. The Light Ball is novelty at best, and a game for a measly Item seems like a big waste indeed. As for gameplay, the Battle Frontier is more than enough for now, and I doubt there's anything else they can do. And if there is, why not save it for D/P?

The ONLY instance where a GSC remake would be acceptable is in regards of fixing the massive mishaps in the originals. Namely, the badly-managed distribution of Kanto and 2nd Gen Pokémon, the badly-managed Real Time feature and the overall shaft of Johto as a whole. And why destinate vital resources for mistakes acknowledgement when they could be destined to new projects that'd end up selling as well anyway?

There's no need for one, and it's not efficient to waste resources in them. I reckon there'll probably be one, albeit doubtful. But fact stands that logic points out against it in every way...

Kumori
2nd July 2006, 8:15 AM
Hecks no, though Nintendo would love more money than they already have, they wouldn't bother to make one. At most would probably be for a few items, but that'd be a waste.

I'd love a remake, sure, but it isn't going to happen. Besides, why not just play the original? It's still pretty much fun. *shrug*

Orion would win, though, for his comment. ;O

Isaiah
2nd July 2006, 8:27 AM
I don't think so because first of all, like everyone already said, you can get those Pokemon in other games. And second of all re-making GSC for DS would be too complicated because they would change the gameplay for the three titles. For example, Nintendo and Gamefreak would have to find ways to use the touch screen and top screen in the game, as the previous games didn't. This is just my opinion so don't chew me up about it.

squirrel boy
3rd July 2006, 3:18 PM
I think so
not sure though

Kodan
3rd July 2006, 10:49 PM
It would be great if the nintendo made a gold/silver version for the DS. I loved playing the G/S/C Series because its just so much more exciting then the other games, for example going to Kanto to collect the badges there. Plus i like jhoto pokemon more than kanto and hoene. Lets keep are fingers crossed!

-Kodan-

Golde
3rd July 2006, 11:59 PM
GOD YES! they will probably make a gold silver remake 4 the ds then a R/S remake for the wII tinkaboutit

~Bent~
4th July 2006, 4:06 AM
GOD YES! they will probably make a gold silver remake 4 the ds then a R/S remake for the wII tinkaboutitNo.

Seriously, you want Nintendo to release a remake of a Pokemon game every few years? Instead of making all-new games?

pepsa
4th July 2006, 4:10 AM
I doubt it. Like other peolpe have stated, what is the point if the jhoto pokemon are obtainable in all the other games? Too many re-makes is not a good idea. And, if we are looking forward to backwards compatibilaty(sp?) why does jhoto need to be there?

Although, I would have to admit, going through the towns in jhoto with advanced graphics would be preety cool.

Kyrix
4th July 2006, 4:19 AM
I doubt they would make a remake but it would be cool for a remake for better graphics and (gasps) maybe go to the orange islands or whirl islands!
something similar to fire/leaf new island areas to explore new places

CharZard
5th July 2006, 4:08 AM
As much as I'd love for it to happen, I seriously doubt we'll ever see a remake from Game Freak. However, I DID see a very nice PhotoShopped mock-up of New Bark Town in GBA graphics in someones sig:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/neo_ragnarok88/GSCGBA.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/neo_ragnarok88/GSCGBA.jpg

(You may want to click the link, the "IMG200" tags mess up the image.)

Kikas123
5th July 2006, 5:08 AM
Yes, they have the fan power and the God-Given right (Sorry for sounding like Hitler, but it's true)
Well I sure hope they do!

PikachuRocks4Ever
5th July 2006, 5:56 AM
I'm not sure but I bet it would be cool!I always wanted to go back to Johto!

The Power of Pika
5th July 2006, 10:57 AM
As much as I'd like to see a remake on the DS I don't think it'll happen yet. It's still a bit too soon after leaf Green and Fire Red so Nintendo/ Gamefreak may not want to overload fans with remakes.

I don't see a reamke for the DS but maybe for the successor of the DS or the successor of the Gameboy Advance. It could also end up being many systems down the track.

I'd like to see a yellow version remake aswell but I know if one was ever made it might be many, many years down the track or not at all.

I think it'd probably be better if they made a full fledged 3D Pokemon game that is based in Johto (to suffice the needs of the Johto fans) that can travel back to Kanto and even better to Hoenn and future areas aswell. With Pokemon that can say their name or the sound (like Pikachu in Yellow). That will satisfy my Yellow version want. The game should have the best of all the versions made plus new stuff. That's the game I really want but of course I think I might be asking for too much though then again there's contact between Pokemon in the new Pokemon Revolution game so maybe there's hope.=)

It might be another 10 years down the track though.=P

I can always dream.=)

SneazzL.com
5th July 2006, 5:22 PM
I dont think they gonna remake but i hope so

dabattousai
6th July 2006, 12:08 PM
I can see Gold and Silver being remade for the DS because the game was based on day and night and the actual time in real life, while on the GBA, the games are not based on that mechanic, but Diamond and Pearl are. So there could be a remake of Gold and Silver for the DS, but probably won't happen right away. I really do miss Johto, still the best region in my book.

Liam-Kun
6th July 2006, 1:56 PM
let's hope there comes a remake, I love johto

Shinin
6th July 2006, 2:25 PM
Who cares if you can already get the pokemon from GSC in current games? Not the 5-9 year olds that are the majority of the people who play the games. They'll make their parents get a pokemon game as soon as it comes out.

Naetoru & Stitch
6th July 2006, 3:02 PM
I would say yes that they should make a remake because when I played Red and Blue then played Fire Red and Leaf Green, my game expierence changed and loved it. I would like it becuse there will be more pokemon in Joto.

silver girl
6th July 2006, 3:57 PM
I wish so, but don't really believe in that...

Dreamer
6th July 2006, 4:54 PM
someone asked what the purpose was of making remakes. well, for nintendo there's one big purpose, known as money. face it, many of us would buy at least one of those games anyway, and they know it. so why hasn't there been a remake yet?

my guess is because they could give us a remake after a remake, so first we'll get Pokémon D/P, after that it would make sense for them to make remakes of G/S. then we'll get the third 4th gen game, and after that, we'll be waiting for the 5th generation (you all know that as long as it brings in money, they won't stop making Pokémon games.)

just my thoughts

Shinin
6th July 2006, 4:55 PM
What they shouldn't do is make remakes of Ruby and Sapphire during the fifth generation. They came in an advanced enough time for them to not be needed to be remade.

dark kobra
6th July 2006, 7:15 PM
I doubt, but maybe yes because red and green got.

Pirate Crash
6th July 2006, 8:04 PM
id like a remake. not cuz of all the pokemon you could get...but because it was just fun to play...the toryline was better than most..

Lucario's Shadow
6th July 2006, 8:07 PM
no they wont

gregjammer
7th July 2006, 6:33 AM
I wonder...

If DP are the only versions that can trade w/ R/S/E/Fr/Lg, which are the only ways to get G/S/C pokemon in the third gen of pokemon, I think that Nintendo didn't plan a third version at R/S/Fr/Lg/Em's time, so maybe it won't have the same compatability w/ R/S/Fr/Lg/Em as D/P does due to memory clogging if you're trying to connect the third version to R/S/Fr/Lg(R/S/Fr/Lg already is compatable w/ Colosseum/XD/Fr/Lg/Em and D/P, and since they were made in 2003 and 2004, respectively, I don't think they planned the third version at the time, but rather at the time Emerald was made, so maybe it the only third-gen game it will compatable with is Emerald, but I'm not so sure about that yet...), so if they planned a third version and called it Pokemon Jade, I don't think Jade will be like D/P in terms of compatability... So I think a G/S/C remake is in the future w/ the ability to go to the Hoenn region to get Hoenn pokemon in the G/S/C remake, but I don't know how that would occur, but I wish that a new twist would enable you to do so, and make the storyline more interesting in the process(You know that Pokemon has gone downhill since the Advanced generation started, so some spark must be shown in one pokemon game to make sure that this game is the odd-ball of this trend of newer pokemon games that are not good in terms of sales when compared to r/b/y/g/s/c)... A twist like:

After you beat Red at Mt.Silver for the first time, your G/S/C team(not your Pokemon in Bill's PC, however, once you get to Hoenn, they WILL not carry over to Hoenn until you unlock the Hall of Time after you get the 8th Hoenn Badge from the Juan imposter) getting stolen by Jessie and James and you get so poisoned, that you're knocked out from it, but wake up from the knockout back in time, and in Littleroot Town just before the time Brendan/May set off on their Pokemon Advanced journey...

If that twist is a possiblity, then perhaps BOTH Team Rocket and Team Aqua and Team Magma might be the bad guys in the remake thanks to Team Aqua and Team Magma waking Kyogre and Groudon like in Emerald, and TR stealing Rayquaza when you get to the top of Sky Pillar, but dropping a Gym Key that allows you to go into Sootopolis City Gym only to find out that TR took over it, leaving you no choice but to beat the Juan imposter(then if you want, you can link up to Bill's PC from Hoenn to get your PC Johto pokemon ready for the final showdown) beating the E4 imposters and Shadow Rayquaza next(and you can't run from this battle; you must catch it, because if it faints, you will white out w/ this line said after Rayquaza faints: ("The fate of goodness is doomed! (insert your name here) whited out!) and then you have to beat the E4 imposters again in order to battle Rayquaza again) and the new boss of TR last w/ a team of Level 100s to save Ever Grande City and the world from TR in the final showdown at Ever Grande City before Kyogre/Groudon can ever stop fighting this time around... But how can you purify something that isn't tradeable to the only known purification sources? That's when a new item comes in: The Purification Chip, a Devon Corp. invention, is flown over and given to you when you exit Victory Road and head to Ever Grande City to battle the E4 imposters, and only activates when Rayquaza's captors are kicked out of Ever Grande City during an event at the end of the remake involving the new boss of TR issuing the order to blow up Ever Grande City w/ you on it, only to be foiled by Rayquaza coming to his senses thanks to the Purification Chip, and blasts off TR's new boss and the rest of TR and forcing the Poke belt containing your G/S/C remake pokemon off Jessie, and once TR's new boss and the rest of TR blasts off, Rayquaza finally flies to Sootopolis City to calm down Kyogre and Groudon, then finally back to you just as you get to the Devon Corp. Time Machine invention as the credits roll and you wind up back in New Bark Town when you reboot your save file, with the ability to go to Ecruteak City's Pokemon Center to go back to Hoenn via the Time Machine when you choose the Travel command(rather than the 'Emerald' command that could be used to enable you to trade w/ Pokemon Emerald versions via link cable only) to take on the REAL E4 and Champion Brendan/May w/ your Hoenn Team(You can't take your G/S/C team into the Ecruteak City Pokemon Center Time Machine to get to Hoenn(unless all the pokemon on your team are in the Hoenn Dex, as the lady won't let you in if you try to select the 'Travel' command w/ G/S/C pokemon unless your team's in the Hoenn Dex) if you want to travel to the Hoenn region... Also, you can't take Hoenn Pokemon to Johto unless your entire team's in the Johto Dex, for the same reason mentioned above)

However, I know that my wishes aren't a reality, but I can only hope it is... Unexpected things can happen... Who knows what wishes become a reality and what wishes don't???

And I don't know if my wishes are sorta off-topic because this argument blends in to the other generations of pokemon...