PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Ships Discussion

taitofan
28th April 2006, 1:19 AM
Well, non-Pokemon threads might not last long usually, but maybe Kingdom Hearts mania is still strong enough to keep this going. No bashing, no spamming, no lists--explain why you like couples even if it's "just because it's cute," yadda yadda yadda. Y'all should know the rules by now. Yaoi, yuri, het, crossbreeding, whatever floats your boat babe. All three games, KH1, CoM, KH2) are all fair game.

Oh yeah. And expect spoilers. Lots and lots of spoilers.

I'll start off with my Organization XIII ships:
AxelxMarluxia: Roxas, who's Roxas? Seriously, this couple has "aesthetically pleasing (http://akumaru.fc2web.com/top.htm)" written all over it. Sure, they weren't exactly friends... But like that's ever stopped me. OTP baby! I will forever love it no matter how few supporters there are.
AxelxZexion: Yes, I remember what Axel did to poor Zexy. But tragic endings make for good fanfiction.
MarluxiaxZexion: Another pretty one that makes me squeal with delight. <3
AxelxMarluxiaxZexion: Take all of the above reasons, squish them together, and you have my OT3 in a nutshell.
ZexionxDemyx: Blame this totally on fanfiction and fanart. There really isn't anything beyond "it's cute," and "opposites attract."
AxelxDemyx: See above about cute fanart.
AxelxSora: Again, who's Roxas? I liked this couple way before that got popular... Anyways. The CoM manga has some great interaction. And KH2 has a bittersweet scene too. Lovely~
AxelxRoxas: ...What? You think that just because I don't like it the most that I don't like it at all? Fat chance. Obsessive friendship is fun kiddies. Remember that.

Now the non-Origanization ships:
RikuxSora: Though I prefer Sora with Axel, I need him to be with someone when Axel is with Marluxia or Zexion, right? ^.~ Anyways, this was the first KH ship I supported, back in the day. The subtext was just there. Still is. I have nothing against Kairi though.
CloudxLeon: These poster boys for emoness actually crack jokes with each other in KH2. They at least are more comfortable with each other than a lot of the others. It's a Final Fantasy fangirl's dream come true.

Hmm... Pretty much all of the other ones I like are more Final Fantasy ships than anything. Like CidxCloud and SephirothxCloud. Sure, they'd fit, just I liked them long before KH. Ah, CloudxSora, LeonxSora, LeonxRiku, and CloudxRiku can be cute too, but I'm not really a fan. I guess that's it (until I remember some more at least)... Anyone else wanna give it a whirl? Maybe brings some girls into this discussion? X3

Ed Elric Bunny
28th April 2006, 3:49 AM
Yay! I love KH ships B3~

SoraxRoxas - I fell in love with this ship when Roxas woke up Sora near the end of the six days. XD And the whole crying thing,it broke my heart o_o I cried too,in fact. XD
AxelxRoxas - This is too cute,Axel was so comitted to Roxas :<
SoraxNamine - There's something about her quiet personality with Sora's fun personality that makes this an interesting ship to me xD;
SoraxRiku - I don't like it THAT much anymore,but I'm still a bit of a fan. The end of KH 2 convinced me to like this more. xD;

hikari_blaze
28th April 2006, 4:12 AM
Sora and Riku: I didn't feel anything for it at first, but now it's my fav KH ship.

Roxas and Namine: Adorable~~ if you ask me! 8D

Shego
28th April 2006, 4:24 PM
It's simple really.

Sora X Riku: Sora,and Riku were like good friends since Kingdom Hearts. Sora,and Riku fight once (in Hallow Bastion),but I always knew that light help keep their friendship.

Sora X Kairi: To tell you the truth, I figured that Kairi's in love with Sora. Sora seems to care about her.

Toran Frostbite
28th April 2006, 4:52 PM
....*squish*

Lexaeus x Zexion: *flail* It just works, mm'kay? >.> No one loves Lex enough anyway. *pets him* He's smart; canon says so!
Axel x Zexion: <.< He seemed intimate enough with him. Or that's just Axel being Axel. It could've happen! ...Before Roxas.
Luxord x Demyx: Fanfic induced, mostly involving Demyx being sucky at cards and Luxord's that type to gamble for anything.
Xehanort x Braig: .....I dunno, he just seems like someone the future Superior would confide in, yanno, when Braig isn't being a retarded dummy. *hearts~!*

Xigbar x Zexion: 8D It's a special kind of crack that probably only works in my head, but it's just so fun! Currently my Orggie OTP.

Roxas x Naminé: It...works, and I don't mind it, but....WTH did it come from in the game? It just...happened. o_O No hints, no build up, it was just...there.
Riku Replica x Naminé: ;_; He only wanted to be a real boy and protect Naminé! Sure his memories were a lie and Riku was still better...Repliku deserved a chance. *cries*

Sora x Kairi: It's, like, 3/4s canon, yo.
Riku x Sora: The other 1/4 canon. But I'm sure Sora loves them both equally. 8D

Riku x Sora x Kairi: It solves /everything/. Even though Riku doesn't seem to have Those Feelings for Kairi anymore (that can be fixed).
Roxas x Naminé x Repliku: OT3, the other side of the heart. Synonymous with the Destiny Trio, except less stable.

Kairi x OC: *squish* Move along.

Cloud x Leon: Still number one on the FF side. Yay! OMGtheirloveissosnarky!

Cid x Merlin: So canon. Respect the old man love!

Demyx x Sora: It's squishy cute. They're both lovable dorks.
Luxord x Setzer: Heeee....someone has to lose. :3

Seifer x Hayner: 8D I have no words.
Seifer x Roxas: You can't tell me Seifer wasn't flirting with him on Sunset Hill.
Seifer x Yuffie: pre-KH2!Seifer's existence, it still holds a softspot in my heart even now.
Pence x Olette: ...the couch says it all.

*snicker* Did I miss anything?

Mikeachu
28th April 2006, 7:16 PM
Sora/Riku-hard to deny that Sora got more emotional when he was reunited with Riku than he was with Kairi. & he was so trying to cop a feel at the end there!

Roxa/Namine'-A shame nobodies apparently can't feel :(

Laxrene/Demyx-dominating girl & whimpy guy, it's Rocketshipping all over again!

Pete/Maleficent-There's gotta some reason she kept him around after his repeat failures. ;)

Sark/MCP-I list this more because of the Tron movie than the game. I swore I heard some sadness & tenderness in MCP's voice when he saw Sark die the 1st time. O_O

Kairi/Selphie/intheirschoolgirluniformswhicharesoakingwetfromfro lickinginthewater-What? >_> <_<

taitofan
30th April 2006, 5:46 AM
Cloud/Cid o.o I love you. You have my eternal devotion. <3 I'm writing some CidxCloud in the KH universe for a theme work I'm doing. Yes, I do love it so~

Anyways, thought of some more... I forgot about the yuri ones I like. ^^; A few yaoi too.

Kairi/Selphie/intheirschoolgirluniformswhicharesoakingwetfromfro lickinginthewater-What? >_> <_<Yes. I can't believe I forgot KairixSelphie. It was one of the first couples I liked along with RikuxSora and WakkaxTidus, which I also forgot. >.<
And KairixNamine is cute too. ^.^
And~ I forgot CidxSora too. Please don't ask. ^^; It was all fanfiction's fault... *coughcidxcloudisbettercough*

♥Princess Ketchum♥
30th April 2006, 4:20 PM
I Think SoraxKaira are a cute couple i think ^.^

megs22
30th April 2006, 10:51 PM
Finaly a ship thread for KH

My absalote fav's

Axel x Roxas: they had a great relationship, Axel obviosly cared so much for Roxas and was willing to do anything to get him back (sniff's)

Aerith x Sephiroth: he diddnt kill her in this universe! lol plus I've always liked them togehter even in FF7

Sora x Riku: lol nearly butt grabbing, Sora seems to like Riku no matter what he does and seems to do almost anything just to see him

Sora x Kiari: so so so cute !!

Yuffie x Leon: I dont know what it is but I adore it!

Nylf
1st May 2006, 9:18 PM
Sora x Kairi(For pete's sake he shoved a KEYBLADE in himself to save her. Last time I checked 'only friends' doesn't lead to you stabbing yourself to save someone. Also, reminds me of Nibelshipping)

Riku x Kairi(Ghostship): He probably did like her that way early on, but by KH2 I hear he's cooled off.

King Mickey x Queen Minnie(100% Canon YOU FOOLS!!!!)

Donald Duck x Daisy Duck(See above YOU FOOLS!!!)

Tarzan x Jane(It's gonna happen, it did in the movie, and it probably did after Sora and co went to Castle Oblivion)

Aladdin x Jasmine(See Donald Duck YOU FOOLS!!!!)

Jack x Sally(See DD YOU FOOLS!!!)

Cloud x Tifa(Nibelshipping > All other KH ships. In fact all other FF ships frankly)

Cloud x Aeris(About my fifth favourite FF ship overall, but my third most favourite FFVII ship. Someone around tenth favourite KH ship)

Tidus x Yuna(Give it time, give it time. And growth hormones. And puberty. And de-chibisation on Yuna.)

Maleficent x Riku(No comment really here. It just sorta struck me I guess)

Peter Pan x Wendy(See DD YOU FOOLS!!!!)

Heartless x Nobodies(Sick, wrong yet freakishly appealing. I guess they just fit together in a Ying Yang sorta dealy)

Belle x Beast(See DD YOU FOOLS!!!! BUAHAHA!!!)

My apologies for calling you fools and laughing maniacally. I am suffering sugar rush, overexcitement, and over KH2 excitement. (*mutters* not until winter, not until winter not until winter)

Raevell
2nd May 2006, 2:13 PM
Hmm, Nylf, I get the idea that you're quite into your het pairings, yes?

I'm surprised how many yaoi fans there are on this site. Awesome!

RikuxSora was my favorite ship in the first and it remained my favorite. In fact I think I only liked it more in KH2. I'm a sucker for all best friend ships, whether they be het, yuri, or yaoi. Plus I'll never forget the fact that both of them were perfectly contented to be stuck on that dark beach for the rest of their existence. Sora didn't seem to mind that he wouldn't see Kairi again any time soon. I think this is one of the most canon yaoi pairings I've seen in a long time. (in terms of yaoi in something that doesn't bare the genre)

KairixNamine I probably would have supported if it wasn't for the fact that... Kairi technically is Namine. I still like the pairing though but it's one of those fantasy ships because the way the game played out it would be hard for it to work.

AxelxRoxas is great too. Again, I'm a sucker for best friend ships. Plus Axel even admitted that Roxas was the only one he liked and that he made him feel as though he actually had a heart. Honestly, how could the writers throw that in there not knowing how it would be perceived by us fangirls? ;)

I'm not much for the het couples in this game though. Sometimes I can get into them, but in KH none of them clicked with me in the slightest.

Mikeachu
3rd May 2006, 2:10 AM
SoraxRoxas - I fell in love with this ship when Roxas woke up Sora near the end of the six days. XD And the whole crying thing,it broke my heart o_o I cried too,in fact. XD

KairixNamine I probably would have supported if it wasn't for the fact that... Kairi technically is Namine. I still like the pairing though but it's one of those fantasy ships because the way the game played out it would be hard for it to work.

I gotta ask, would they be considered incest or er....self loving?

Sakura-chan
3rd May 2006, 2:13 AM
Yaaay! KH~ I love that game to death. <3 Though I still don't have KH2...which is totally depressing. TT-TT

So--erm--about the shippings...

SoraxKairi :: I gotta lurve this~~ Their relationship is so sweet, it's huggable. X3 They really do care about each other, but they can get distracted sometimes. Ahem, like *coughSoracough* XD but you can't blame him, since he's got alot on his hands. But ya can't forget about their little kawaii carvings of each other giving each a paopu fruit at the end of KH. Plus there's when Sora pierced himself with the keyblade, and when Kairi gave him her special good luck charm...the list goes on and on, just like my love for the ship. <3

LeonxYuffie :: Bwuahaha! This is also very...adorable (or as adorable as it can get XD). You can tell they're really good friends, even though Yuffie may tick Leon off by calling him Squall. X3~ But that's what makes it special in my eyes. :P &I'm pretty sure at one point in the first game that Yuffie said that Leon was pretty cute sometimes. ;]

Other ships I *kinda* support--

AerithxCloud :: I like it. Why? I just do. XP
SoraxAriel :: I know it's weird, but it has a bit of charm to it. I'm not sure exactly why I'm fond of it, but it still has a place my heart. ;]

Raevell
3rd May 2006, 5:30 AM
I gotta ask, would they be considered incest or er....self loving?

I was wondering if that was gonna be asked. ;) Personally I would consider it, um, self love. Since Namine is part of Kairi's soul or something and she ends up joining with her in the end.

Oh boy, did this take a strange turn.

SoraxAriel :: I know it's weird, but it has a bit of charm to it. I'm not sure exactly why I'm fond of it, but it still has a place my heart. ;]

Well, it's better than Ariel with Eric, at least IMO. She and Sora had a cute relationship, especially in the first one. As far as pairing the KH cast with any Disney characters I think this was one of the only ones that worked all right. (someone feel free to remind me of any others as they don't spring to mind with me)

Faerie
4th May 2006, 4:31 AM
Ooh, yay. KH ships. You don't see many threads about Kingdom Hearts around - which is NO FAIR because KH rocks.

And why am I not surprised that taitofan doesn't support any m/f ships? xD

Axel/Larxene: Equals awesomeness. Yeah, I know Larxene's supposed to be dead, but it's still a cool shipping. They belong together, dunno why. *shrugs* I just got randomly interested in this one day and I still support it.

Marluxia/Vexen: One-sided of course. Vexen's personality totally clashes with Marluxia's and he would probably hate him...But oh well. This is actually the only shounen-ai ship I support, but somehow Marluxia and a girl just doesn't work. >__>;

Can you tell I'm obsessed with Organization XII? I really don't support any ships outside of the Organization. Dunno why, I guess it's just because they're really interesting characters. And ships with Sora are boring (no offense).

Sakura-chan
5th May 2006, 3:50 AM
Well, it's better than Ariel with Eric, at least IMO. She and Sora had a cute relationship, especially in the first one. As far as pairing the KH cast with any Disney characters I think this was one of the only ones that worked all right. (someone feel free to remind me of any others as they don't spring to mind with me)

Ugh, I totally have to agree with you there. I didn't like Eric; there's just something about him... *gags* xp; Yap, their relationship was really cute. Even though it's very unlikely since ArielxEric is canon (=____________=), it's still a kawaii shipping. :3

Faerie
6th May 2006, 4:59 AM
Well, it's better than Ariel with Eric, at least IMO.Um...Am I missing something here? I have no idea who Eric is. Is he from KH2? I wouldn't know because I haven't played it yet. I only got KH late last year, so I haven't finished it yet.

I really don't support Sora with anybody. I think Sora/Namine would be sorta interesting, but I don't really support it. Meh, I'll just sit until some sort of canon thing rolls in.

BTW, what does OTP mean?

taitofan
6th May 2006, 5:13 AM
And why am I not surprised that taitofan doesn't support any m/f ships? xDCause I'm just that cool. X3 Or infamous by now... Yeah, that's probably it.

Eric is the guy she hooks up with in the Little Mermaid. Her husband. They spawn a freaky daughter in the crappy sequel Little Mermaid 2.

OTP means one true pairing. Your favorite couple of all. In that respect, OT3 means one true threesome, and so on.

Faerie
6th May 2006, 7:42 PM
Eric is the guy she hooks up with in the Little Mermaid. Her husband.Ohh, yeah, Eric! *slaps forehead* I can't believe I forgot that! Well, it has been, like, three years since I even thought about that movie, so...

Ryuko
13th May 2006, 12:16 AM
:P I love KH shipping. There are so many guys as compared to girls. (laughs) Actually, to be honest, I wasn't really into KH shipping... until Roxas appeared. Then the possibilities just seemed to open up everywhere. XD He must hate me.

Sora/Kairi: To be honest, the Sora/Kairi moments are sweet, but... I get bored with canon really, really easily. XD If it makes Sora happy, so be it, but...

Riku/Sora: The "true" canon ship. Seriously. This scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiUp1DlU0vY&search=kingdom%20hearts%20II%20sora%20riku) says it all. O_o;; Even I wasn't expecting that one. I mean, he greets the girl he's supposedly been crushing on for years with "You're different, but it's you" (not to mention that SHE'S the one who hugs him first), and then he literally falls to his knees over Riku? If that's not a hint, I don't know what is. (Keep in mind I haven't finished the game yet... is there more to come? XD)

EDIT: Oh yes. And the fact that after Ansem the Wise's crazy invention explodes, who does Sora run to first? Hmm, nope, Kairi's not even in the friggin' scene! It's all about Riku. XD

Sora/Roxas: The epitome of cute. X3 I made plushies of the two of them and they're standing on my table right now, just looking cute together. (laughs) But somehow, I don't think Roxas would put up with Sora's behavior (read, stupidity) for very long. Then again, maybe hanging around Sora would help him loosen up a little bit. :P

AkuRoku!!: Good old Axel/Roxas. I really have a soft spot for friendship pairings (read, RikuSora). Seems like Axel was trying a little too hard, though. (laughs) But there were way too many hints to pass this one up. I might have to make a plushie of him next...

Nobodies can't feel? They sure fooled me!

Axel/Sora: "He made me feel like I had a heart. Strange. You make me feel the same..." And then he's like, "Go, save Kairi, you idiot who took Roxas away from me!" XD Yeah, Axel's really just looking for Roxas. Who happens to be in Sora's heart at the moment. Dang, that must be inconvenient.

Raevell
14th May 2006, 8:15 AM
Yeah, Axel's really just looking for Roxas. Who happens to be in Sora's heart at the moment. Dang, that must be inconvenient.

Depends on how you look at it. ;) Ho ho ho...

I completely agree with everything you just said, Ryuko! It's like...you were inside my head. O_o; I love best friend ships!

But if you haven't finished the game you're going to love the scenes following the last boss battle if you like Sora/Riku. They get stuck on the beach together that you see in the beginning. Riku talks about him and Sora being the darkness and Sora goes along with it, saying how everyone is safe on the other side now anyway. I mean...if he has such strong feelings for Kairi wouldn't he want to go back to her? But he's completely content staying on the beach for eternity with Riku!

Sora/Kairi: To be honest, the Sora/Kairi moments are sweet, but... I get bored with canon really, really easily. XD If it makes Sora happy, so be it, but...

Personally I just think Sora got caught up in all of the heterosexuality going on in the game. XD

Ryuko
15th May 2006, 2:17 AM
Depends on how you look at it. ;) Ho ho ho...

:P Not to mention, what if Roxas was trying to get to Axel from within Sora's heart? Can you imagine how confused Sora would get at that moment? (Assuming this is a non-Axel/Sora situation, of course.)

Sora/Axel/Roxas kind of solves everything, I guess. XD!

Raevell
16th May 2006, 8:28 AM
:P Not to mention, what if Roxas was trying to get to Axel from within Sora's heart? Can you imagine how confused Sora would get at that moment? (Assuming this is a non-Axel/Sora situation, of course.)

I wonder if anyone's written a fanfic about that. Someone should, that's a really great idea and I think a lot of amusing scenes could come of it. ;)

I restarted my game yesterday and there's another yaoi pairing that no one has mentioned but there were some cute scenes between the two characters. Roxas/Hayner. Too bad Roxas was like...wiped out from everyone's memory and stuff.

Another thing that would make it interesting is Hayner is declared Roxas' best friend quite a few times. Axel I'm sure doesn't appreciate that...

Shego
17th May 2006, 4:10 AM
It's pretty obvious that Roxas,and Namine be together. After all, they were nobodies of Sora,and Kairi.

Shadow Ichigo
17th May 2006, 4:18 AM
The only couples in KH that I like are: Sora x Kairi and Roxas x Namine. In the first gmae you can find alot of hints about Sora x Kairi and in the second game,
Roxas and Namine were part of Sora and Kairi. There was more I about to say for hints in KH2 but I forgot. But there a really good scene at the end of the game in KH2.

Ryuko
17th May 2006, 9:58 PM
I restarted my game yesterday and there's another yaoi pairing that no one has mentioned but there were some cute scenes between the two characters. Roxas/Hayner. Too bad Roxas was like...wiped out from everyone's memory and stuff.

Technically, Roxas/THAT Hayner would be possible. Since Roxas's "Twilight Town" is a virtual replica of the real Twilight Town, and everyone in that town is a replica of the real person, there's still a "Hayner" there who is still Roxas's best friend. :P Too bad you couldn't go into the virtual Twilight Town as Sora... that's probably complicate things too much for the designers. XD

Now, at this point, I bet people would start arguing about the whole point of that Hayner being virtual and all, but I have one word to fix that whole problem: Tron. Buwahaha!

Raevell
18th May 2006, 9:12 AM
Technically, Roxas/THAT Hayner would be possible. Since Roxas's "Twilight Town" is a virtual replica of the real Twilight Town, and everyone in that town is a replica of the real person, there's still a "Hayner" there who is still Roxas's best friend. :P Too bad you couldn't go into the virtual Twilight Town as Sora... that's probably complicate things too much for the designers. XD

Now, at this point, I bet people would start arguing about the whole point of that Hayner being virtual and all, but I have one word to fix that whole problem: Tron. Buwahaha!

You know I've heard the Sora/Tron pairing suggested a few times. I mean, you had to just love Sora's expression when Tron hugged him.

As far as the whole Twilight Town thing, there's evidence that even though there was a virtual town and everything the "real" Hayner and gang apparently have some connection to Roxas, even though we're assuming Roxas didn't meet these people. This is evident when Sora shows up and Hayner is all cold at first because "something is bothering him, like he forgot about something" and they feel the need to see him off. There's that thing with the trophy as well near the middle of the game.

In fact at first when I played through I though that perhaps something had happened where Ansem the Wise wiped their memories or something like that.

Anyway, after playing the game again I really started to like the Hayner/Roxas pairing, even though I get seriously confused when I think about how it would work out.

No comment on the whole Roxas/Namine thing. XD

Ryuko
19th May 2006, 11:51 PM
As far as the whole Twilight Town thing, there's evidence that even though there was a virtual town and everything the "real" Hayner and gang apparently have some connection to Roxas, even though we're assuming Roxas didn't meet these people. This is evident when Sora shows up and Hayner is all cold at first because "something is bothering him, like he forgot about something" and they feel the need to see him off.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. ^^;; It's been a while...

Hehehe. One of my best friends recently got to that cutscene I linked earlier (the one that I think is seriously Riku/Sora), and the only thing he said to me about it was: "That was... disturbing." XD Of course I don't talk to him about the Riku/Sora side of it, though. He might get more disturbed than he already is about it. :P

Sora
1st June 2006, 6:02 PM
ZexionxDemyx: Blame this totally on fanfiction and fanart. There really isn't anything beyond "it's cute," and "opposites attract."
AxelxDemyx: See above about cute fanart.
I LOVE YOU LONG TIME NO FIVE DOLLAH

I thought I was the only Axel/Demyx fan out there x3

My ships here...

Roxas/Sora: HAWT TO THE MAX. I dunno why, they're just so adorable you want to cuddle them and take them home.
KH2 Riku/Sora: I dunno why, I don't like KH1 Sora/Riku.
Axel/Demyx: LOLZ MULLETSHIPPING

Zexion/Demyx does sound adorable. Even though they are both stuck in hair hell

All you KH yaoi fans PM me for my IM stuff. <3 fangirl banter.

Mimori Kiryu
1st June 2006, 6:14 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the only fangirl that LOVES Riku/Sora. :D This thread has completely made my day! D=

But other than that, the triangle of Riku/Sora/Roxas really sums up the love here. ^^ For normal pairings, I do like Sora/Kairi, but it wasn't always there, you know? It was more of the Riku/Sora thing that I love.

My friend who's be playing KH longer than I have doesn't see Riku/Sora. I really need to show her. I keep proving my point in every scene that they're together in the second game. XD

Ryuko
1st June 2006, 8:19 PM
Axel/Demyx: LOLZ MULLETSHIPPING

XD

Oh, I finally finished the game last night, I see now what everyone meant about it being really RikuSora. XD I was talking about the ending with that same friend from before:

Me: I finished it.
Him: Oh...
Me: That was... kind of...
Him: When they were on the beach...?
Me: Yeah, and it was like... "We're stuck here forever, but... it's okay!"
Him: Yeah, like... "We'll be in darkness for eternity. That's all right."
Me: ...
Him: ... well..."

Bizarre that he knew EXACTLY which scene I was talking about. XD

Hm, Roxas/Naminé? I don't really hold with the "he's Sora's Nobody and she's Kairi's Nobody, so they go together" thing. There's really not a whole lot of beyond-friendship moments between them. :S They're completely different from Sora and Kairi, too, personality-wise. Cute, though!

There's a ton of AkuRoku stuff on this page (http://whoisbhk-club.1up.com/), if anybody's interested. XD Check out the pictures by Mandachan in the "Roxas and yaoi" section.

Sora
2nd June 2006, 2:38 AM
Hm, Roxas/Naminé? I don't really hold with the "he's Sora's Nobody and she's Kairi's Nobody, so they go together" thing
I'm not for it because Namine is a pain in the tail. And besides, Roxas is so cute you just have to say "YOU. WITH THE FACE. GET GAY."

Ed Elric Bunny
2nd June 2006, 3:10 AM
Hm, Roxas/Naminé? I don't really hold with the "he's Sora's Nobody and she's Kairi's Nobody, so they go together" thing. There's really not a whole lot of beyond-friendship moments between them. :S They're completely different from Sora and Kairi, too, personality-wise. Cute, though!

I AGREE. SO MUCH. I saw them as only good acquaintances since they didn't know eachother for a long time and their 'relationship' was REALLY rushed near the end. :/ I would have liked it if it wasn't just slapped on. As much as I don't like Sora/Kairi, I know it makes sense since they have been friends for years.

In other news.. someone got me into Roxas/Olette even though I agreed on only seeing Roxas having platonic relationships with his friends. D: Bwah. -shrugs-

And besides, Roxas is so cute you just have to say "YOU. WITH THE FACE. GET GAY."
..I love you. XDDDD

Sora
3rd June 2006, 12:14 AM
In other news.. someone got me into Roxas/Olette even though I agreed on only seeing Roxas having platonic relationships with his friends. D: Bwah. -shrugs-
Dude. Platonic is awesome. And besides. What did I say about Roxas? Get gay, that's right

..I love you. XDDDD
ilu2 <3333

Ed Elric Bunny
3rd June 2006, 4:48 AM
Yes, I'll admit I like gay Roxas more than straight Roxas. ;P

Faerie
3rd June 2006, 8:09 PM
*sniff* I feel so alone, being the only one here who's never played KH2...

Oh well. I seriously think Zexion would look good in a couple - ANY couple, practically - but I don't know with whom. Riku...Maybe...But that was completley spontaneous anyway. xP

Sora
3rd June 2006, 8:19 PM
Oh well. I seriously think Zexion would look good in a couple - ANY couple, practically - but I don't know with whom. Riku...Maybe...But that was completley spontaneous anyway. xP
I dont think any couple. I just don't see Sora/Zexion happening any time soon.

Demyx/Zexion or Axel/Zexion= HairHellShipping. Who called it? I did. Oh yeah.

Faerie
3rd June 2006, 8:23 PM
Demyx/Zexion or Axel/Zexion= HairHellShipping. Who called it? I did. Oh yeah.xD Now THAT'S weird.

taitofan
3rd June 2006, 8:32 PM
Man, I gotta come back here more often...

AxelxMarluxiaxZexion is teh sex. Yes yes. Just had to point that out.

I LOVE YOU LONG TIME NO FIVE DOLLAH
...Now I'm imagining Axel singing Me So Horny. Thanks. X3

I think the whole Organization is gay. Yep. Suits my needs just fine... Which reminds me, I must add Demyx x Roxas to my list of fave KH couples. Damn pretty fanart... 'Sides, I ended up sticking it in as a minor couple in my 6x8x11 fic, so I gotta support it now. <3

Sora
3rd June 2006, 8:38 PM
...Now I'm imagining Axel singing Me So Horny. Thanks. X3
Oh no, you do know the AkuRoku song, don't you? Quoteth Demyx from an RP...
"Hey Axel, I got a song for you. Doncha wish that Roxas was hot like me? Doncha wish that Roxas was a freak like me- *CHAKRAM'D*"

I think the whole Organization is gay.
NOOOOO, you think?! What tipped you off? The tight black coats?

I must add Demyx x Roxas to my list of fave KH couples. Damn pretty fanart... 'Sides, I ended up sticking it in as a minor couple in my 6x8x11 fic, so I gotta support it now. <3
OMG I need to look up some art for that <333

taitofan
3rd June 2006, 8:48 PM
Oh no, you do know the AkuRoku song, don't you? Quoteth Demyx from an RP...
"Hey Axel, I got a song for you. Doncha wish that Roxas was hot like me? Doncha wish that Roxas was a freak like me- *CHAKRAM'D*"<3

NOOOOO, you think?! What tipped you off? The tight black coats?Well, it's obvious to us of course. But some people just haven't seen the light yet. The ones who think Marluxia is straight, of all people, confuse me. I mean, come on, pink and flowers. And even their "fearless leader" is obviously flaming. After all, Xemnas=Mansex.

OMG I need to look up some art for that <333It's yummy, trust me. <3

Faerie
4th June 2006, 1:21 AM
The ones who think Marluxia is straight, of all people, confuse me. I mean, come on, pink and flowers.*nods head* So true, taitofan. I'm not much of a shounen-ai fan - or at least I wasn't a while ago - but it's just way too obvious. >__>

Ryuko
4th June 2006, 3:43 PM
I mean, come on, pink and flowers.

XD To tell the absolute truth, I'm not the most perceptive person in the world (as well as someone who tends to accidentally scroll through a lot of text a little too fast), and when I was playing "Chain of Memories," it took me a while to realize that, well, Larxene was the only girl present. XD

Oh, and recently I made another plushie of Roxas, this time in his Organization cloak... and one of the first things I thought when I was finished and sitting back, admiring it was, "Dang it, he needs Axel." XD

Toran Frostbite
4th June 2006, 4:57 PM
*kicks aside Olette momentarily* I was struck by the lightning of divinity, and henceforth, this is my TT OTP of choice, for it is great and awesome and wonderful.

Pence x Fuu

Twenty kinds of royalty right there. *purrs*

Sora
4th June 2006, 5:42 PM
*kicks aside Olette momentarily* I was struck by the lightning of divinity, and henceforth, this is my TT OTP of choice, for it is great and awesome and wonderful.

Pence x Fuu

Twenty kinds of royalty right there. *purrs*
I never thought of THAT one. Never really focused on the Twilight Town gangs since they barely appear ad by the time you're done with the intro you're done with dealing with them.

Oh, and recently I made another plushie of Roxas, this time in his Organization cloak... and one of the first things I thought when I was finished and sitting back, admiring it was, "Dang it, he needs Axel." XD
AND A SORA. Good ole-fashioned threesome 8D

Magma Instinct
4th June 2006, 5:48 PM
If I may ask, Why would it need Axel, I know they were best Friends and all, but a good Roxas|Sora Picture wouldn't be that bad. Like....

Half of Sora's Body|Half of Roxas's Body

Faerie
4th June 2006, 9:02 PM
it took me a while to realize that, well, Larxene was the only girl present. XD...Yeah. Sort of freaky, isn't it?

Ryuko
4th June 2006, 11:14 PM
AND A SORA. Good ole-fashioned threesome 8D

I've already made a Sora. :P Although I may do a new one in the future, my plushie-making skills have gotten better since I made him.

Sora Plushie (http://users.urbandaleschools.com/~vulpix/plushies/sora1.JPG) (my second plushie ever, admittedly not my best. ^^;; )

New Roxas Plushie (http://users.urbandaleschools.com/~vulpix/plushies/roxas2.jpg) (my newest one, and the improvement is visible. XD)

a good Roxas|Sora Picture wouldn't be that bad.

Here you go! (http://users.urbandaleschools.com/~vulpix/plushies/namine_picture.jpg) (I may have switched around where they're supposed to be standing. I didn't take the time to check. ^^;; ) I could take more photos sometime later, maybe after I redo Sora. (I think I'll do his KH1 costume next time, those pants killed me. O_o)

Ed Elric Bunny
4th June 2006, 11:39 PM
Here you go! (http://users.urbandaleschools.com/~vulpix/plushies/namine_picture.jpg) (I may have switched around where they're supposed to be standing. I didn't take the time to check. ^^;; ) I could take more photos sometime later, maybe after I redo Sora. (I think I'll do his KH1 costume next time, those pants killed me. O_o)

ZOMG. EPITOME OF CUTE RIGHT THERE. XD I want them~ D: RokuSora is loveeee~

Faerie
4th June 2006, 11:53 PM
And speaking of fanart, deviantART is the best place for KH shipping fanart I've seen so far. They have loads of it.

Sora
5th June 2006, 8:48 PM
And speaking of fanart, deviantART is the best place for KH shipping fanart I've seen so far. They have loads of it.
I know, ain't it great? Still not enough Roxas/Sora though. C'MON PEOPLE.

Ryuko I love you. srsly. You are like the awesomes right there just with that pic

Ed Elric Bunny
7th June 2006, 5:10 PM
I know, ain't it great? Still not enough Roxas/Sora though. C'MON PEOPLE.

So very true. D: I wish people could see the magic of Sora/Roxas so they can draw/write it more. But nowadays, everyone and their mom draws and writes Axel/Roxas, which isn't necessarily bad, but.. T_T

Sora
7th June 2006, 6:49 PM
So very true. D: I wish people could see the magic of Sora/Roxas so they can draw/write it more. But nowadays, everyone and their mom draws and writes Axel/Roxas, which isn't necessarily bad, but.. T_T
AkuRoku is overrated.

Hell there's only ONE Sora/Roxas fanfic on FF.net. And it kinda sucks.

Faerie
8th June 2006, 3:42 AM
Yeah, that's all true, but Axel x Larxene is still underrated. Nobody supports it because everyone supports AkuRoku and Sora x Axel. *sob*

Hah. Kidding. But I still think it doesn't have enough supporters. I haven't seen any besides me except on DA. >|

taitofan
8th June 2006, 3:50 AM
*supports AxelSora more than AxelRoxas or SoraRoxas* ...Should I start running? ^^;

AxelMarluxiaZexion and everything it breaks into are underrated dammit. Hell, everything that isn't AxelRoxas, RikuSora, or LeonCloud is underrated yaoi-wise. I don't read het in this fandom, but I know SoraKairi is still popular too. I have a hell of a time finding crack-couples...

Eh, add XigbarXaldin to my list. There's uber spiffish fanart at Y!Hosting for it. Actually, I find some of the best KH English fanart there. I'd link to the site, but there's mucho adult content, so you'll have to fend for yourself if you've never been there. ^^;

Sora
8th June 2006, 7:54 PM
*supports AxelSora more than AxelRoxas or SoraRoxas* ...Should I start running? ^^;
I never got the "OMG LETS HAVE SEX EVEN THOUGH WE HATE EACH OTHER OMFGYAY =DDD" shippings. NaruSasu fans take note.

I don't read het in this fandom, but I know SoraKairi is still popular too.

Yeah, that's all true, but Axel x Larxene is still underrated. Nobody supports it because everyone supports AkuRoku and Sora x Axel. *sob*
Vaginas take the fun out of everything that's why. :\

Eh, add XigbarXaldin to my list. There's uber spiffish fanart at Y!Hosting for it. Actually, I find some of the best KH English fanart there. I'd link to the site, but there's mucho adult content, so you'll have to fend for yourself if you've never been there. ^^;
So that's where you're hiding it all eh? You sneaky little weasel

Okay, what is with this? I google AkuRoku fics. All the ones I find are so LIGHTLY yaoi it's annoying. At least have them make out or something gay! Even a shower scene would suffice! *flails*

Saffire Persian
8th June 2006, 10:21 PM
Sora x Kairi: Pretty much the cannon pairing. ^^' I mean, he was looking for her all this time, and went and stabbed himself with a keyblade, and got insanely jealous when Riku said that the thing about the pao-fruit thingy. And Kairi likes him back. o.o And he did fall to his knees like with Riku for her, too - yanno, when Saix (or whatever) asked h ow much he cared for her. ^^ And it's just cute anyways.

Cloud Strife
10th June 2006, 2:19 AM
Well, lets start with the 2 main canon

Sora Kairi (90% canon) just love it, have since KH.
Roxas Namine (100%) seemed kinda rushed, but it does make sense, love it.

Pere Malificent, I don't know, I just got the feeling from the game
Cloud Aeris, Leon Rinoa (the butterfly symbol during the credits) strictly from the games, but still.
Iago Abu, come on, this is obvious.

Ryuko
29th June 2006, 5:09 PM
AkuRoku is overrated.

Hell there's only ONE Sora/Roxas fanfic on FF.net. And it kinda sucks.

I checked, and there's been a bunch written since. They're not all that great, but I really liked this one:

Fate and Silent Angels by Cedarleaf (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2919288/1/)

If only my own romance fics didn't turn out so badly... hm... maybe I just need some practice. :P

Ed Elric Bunny
29th June 2006, 11:10 PM
I checked, and there's been a bunch written since. They're not all that great, but I really liked this one:

Fate and Silent Angels by Cedarleaf (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2919288/1/)

If only my own romance fics didn't turn out so badly... hm... maybe I just need some practice. :P

That one was VEEEEEEEERY good. More food for my unhealthy SoraxRoxas obsession. -gives fangirl squeal of approval-

Yeah,I wrote a SoraxRoxas 'drabble' of my own, but I'm crappy at writing romance as well, and I mainly wrote it to keep myself up.. xD;

Revolutionary Destiny
29th June 2006, 11:41 PM
Even though Sora x Kairi is pretty much 99.9% official, I like:

Riku x Kairi: I've always been one of those people that ship the two friends of the main character. And anyways, Riku was doing what he thought was right for Kairi. Even though it wasn't the right thing, he was still seemed to care about her.

Riku x Sora: It's just...there. And from what I heard about KH2, the whole Riku/Sora scene sounds like one of those classic, sappy romantic moments where the couple is like, "Even though everything is going wrong right now, we have each other and that's all that matters!"

Whitewash
30th June 2006, 12:27 AM
I just hate RikuxSora for the simple fact that it's been shoved in my face too many frickin' times for me to even consider liking it. Once I got into the fandom all I saw were Soriku pics and Soriku fics and I just got sick of seeing the whole thing. I find it overrated and, uh, yeah. You probably get the gist. Too many people like it. Most likely I was turned off by the hyperactive fangirls brainwashed by the ending of KH2.

But that's just my opinion. :D

Ryuko
30th June 2006, 4:38 AM
Even though I do like Riku/Sora (recently it's been in-game only, though, I generally don't like it in fanart/fiction anymore - but in-game is plenty XD), I know what you mean. It's the same thing for me and Pokéshipping (Satoshi/Kasumi). (Sorry to any and all Pokéshippers out there.) That's part of what made me turn over to Altoshipping (Satoshi/Latias), I think - it's a little different than the norm.

... I would say Sora/Roxas is a little different than the norm. :P (I dunno, I've just been thinking about that one lately...)

-----

Hm. I wonder if maybe we should come up with some different pairings to discuss. We've kind of gone over the same ones again and again...

Axel/Kairi. I dunno. XD (Yeah, that was off the top of my head...) Something about it strikes me as driving both Sora and Roxas insane, though... Hm. Two insane minds in one body. Not good.

Ed Elric Bunny
1st July 2006, 1:07 AM
I know I kinda mentioned it before, but any takers for Sora/Namine? Many KH fans I know didn't really play CoM, so they didn't get to see the ending of Sora's story, which was full of that ship. Oh well. Their last dialogue was very sweet,though.

And the ending of Riku's story in CoM made me realize why people like Riku/Mickey. o_o Now I just support it as a close friendship.. xD;

akane_rose
2nd July 2006, 1:23 AM
Riku/Sora: is it me or did Sora have Riku in the front of his mind the whole time he was searching him and Kairi? it seemed to me that he did. if that wasn't enough Sora always said Riku's name before Kairi's. maybe it was just ironic that he always said Riku before Kairi. when he finally reunites with Riku (who looks like Ansem) who falls to his knees and almost cries!! who was it that Sora gave a hug to after Ansem the Wise's digitizer thingie exploded? it was Riku. I swear this couple is more canon than Sora/Kairi.

Axel/Roxas: there were too many hints in the game for no one to notice this. Axel desperately (is that the right word to use?) wanted Roxas to remember him, so he wouldn't have to destroy him? Axel did sounded like he was flirting with Roxas on each encounter... or could be just me. >_>

Roxas/Namine: I liked this couple more than Sora/Kairi for some reason. maybe it has something to do with the cutscenes that make them compatible with one another. plus, those moments were pretty sweet.

Cloud/Leon: they just work well together.

Xemnas/Saix: Saix is basically Xemnas 'yes man'. he'd practically do anything for him.

Ryuko
3rd July 2006, 4:35 AM
I know I kinda mentioned it before, but any takers for Sora/Namine?

I can see that one, although to me it seems mostly one-sided from Namine's side. I'm replaying CoM right now (I'm on the 7th floor, I think) and I'm remembering (:P) how much she really seemed to care for him. Too bad he can't remember her in KH2...

akane_rose
3rd July 2006, 5:01 AM
I can see that one, although to me it seems mostly one-sided from Namine's side. I'm replaying CoM right now (I'm on the 7th floor, I think) and I'm remembering (:P) how much she really seemed to care for him. Too bad he can't remember her in KH2...
rose: actually there was that one bit in the game where they all wake up. Jiminy open's up his journal to find it blank. except for 'Thank Namine' that was written on the first page. that should help me remember who Namine is. then again he never did or forget to 'Thank Namine.' :P

Shego
5th July 2006, 4:30 PM
I support Leon,and Yuffie. They sems to be working together,and spend time together since KH1.

akane_rose
6th July 2006, 4:31 AM
I just hate RikuxSora for the simple fact that it's been shoved in my face too many frickin' times for me to even consider liking it. Once I got into the fandom all I saw were Soriku pics and Soriku fics and I just got sick of seeing the whole thing. I find it overrated and, uh, yeah. You probably get the gist. Too many people like it. Most likely I was turned off by the hyperactive fangirls brainwashed by the ending of KH2.

But that's just my opinion. :D

rose: what wrong with Riku/Sora fangirls?

Ed Elric Bunny
6th July 2006, 4:37 AM
rose: what wrong with Riku/Sora fangirls?

A lot of them go really overboard. Like, a lot. It seems like it's the only pairing they support,meaning it's the only one they'll fic and draw and discuss.

akane_rose
6th July 2006, 4:44 AM
A lot of them go really overboard. Like, a lot. It seems like it's the only pairing they support,meaning it's the only one they'll fic and draw and discuss.

rose: I can see your point. a lot of fans really go over board with the pairing, but not all of them do.

Kyoto-chan
12th July 2006, 10:02 AM
I...am...scared...of this thread...

I'm intimidated by fangirls who like RikuSora...

>> <<

I mean, I see it's there [hell, an IRL friend and I were hyper one day and were talking about how Sora should just decide and choose either Riku or Kairi...>XD], but I don't have a fondness for it.

...SoraKai is getting to me. ^^; [It was my first KH ship...can't hate first ships...]

Teh canon...I feel bad for supporting them...but THEY'RE CUTE TOO!

[Canon for me would equal SoraKai and RokuNami.]

But as far as I'm concerned AkuRoku is canonly one-sided. On Axel's part. >XD

BUT OT3 FOREVER IS AKUROKUNAMI.

Plot bunnies made me write a one-shot about that. T_T They wouldn't leave me alone.

...And this is where I hide under my desk before I'm ambushed.

akane_rose
13th July 2006, 3:52 AM
rose: what is AKUROKUNAMI? I've seen it a few times, but I have no clue what kind of couple that is. also, what RokuNami? I think that the first time I've seen that and I have no clue what couple that is either? are these couples more than two people by any chance? they sound like threesomes to me.

I'm intimidated by fangirls who like RikuSora...
RikuSora fangirls are intimidating? hehe... well some of them are. just don't get me hyped up on sugar when talking about Kingdom Hearts shipping, or else you're in trouble. :D for some reason I'll support Roxas/Namine, but I won't support Sora/Kairi. can't figure out why though...

Ed Elric Bunny
13th July 2006, 4:24 AM
rose: what is AKUROKUNAMI? I've seen it a few times, but I have no clue what kind of couple that is. also, what RokuNami? I think that the first time I've seen that and I have no clue what couple that is either? are these couples more than two people by any chance? they sound like threesomes to me.

AkuRokuNami: AxelxRoxasxNamine
RokuNami: RoxasxNamine

Aku and Roku come from Axel and Roxas' Japanese names.

akane_rose
13th July 2006, 4:44 AM
AkuRokuNami: AxelxRoxasxNamine
RokuNami: RoxasxNamine

Aku and Roku come from Axel and Roxas' Japanese names.
rose: oh!!! I get it!! no wonder I didn't understand. I never knew Roxas's or Axel's japanese names. thankie for telling me!!! :)

Ryuko
13th July 2006, 8:03 PM
AkuRokuNami? XD That's awesome. But how would that work out, though? XD

Kyoto-chan
13th July 2006, 11:29 PM
AkuRokuNami? XD That's awesome. But how would that work out, though? XD
...no idea. XDD

Maybe if they were all back in their Nobody forms and Axel never died. XD

Ed Elric Bunny
14th July 2006, 1:14 AM
I want them to be out of their 'somebody' forms in KH III,possibly (probably not though). ): I liked Roxas and Namine more than Sora and Kairi.

I crave Zexion pairings. D: I'm thinking Zexion/Marluxia,and actually feel like putting him in a crossover. Like.. Zexion/Steven Stone. Don't ask. :x

akane_rose
14th July 2006, 4:20 AM
I want them to be out of their 'somebody' forms in KH III,possibly
rose: what do you mean by 'out of their "somebody" forms'?

Toran Frostbite
14th July 2006, 4:32 AM
what do you mean by 'out of their "somebody" forms'?

Heartless + Nobody = Somebody. The Somebody is a term used to denote the complete being. Like, Sora's a Somebody, and when split in two, his Nobody is Roxas and his Heartless is a Shadow.

So what Bunny means is having Naminé and Roxas their own persons again, with Sora and Kairi still existing.

Kyoto-chan
25th July 2006, 7:29 PM
I crave Zexion pairings. D: I'm thinking Zexion/Marluxia,and actually feel like putting him in a crossover. Like.. Zexion/Steven Stone. Don't ask. :x

Hmm...Zexion pairings?

I say Zexion/Lexaeus. Don't ask why. I haven't even played Reverse/Rebirth, okay?! Don't look at me like that. x_X;;

Orrrr...Zexion/Demyx. 'Cause I'm on crack right now. :D

akane_rose
26th July 2006, 5:54 AM
Heartless + Nobody = Somebody. The Somebody is a term used to denote the complete being. Like, Sora's a Somebody, and when split in two, his Nobody is Roxas and his Heartless is a Shadow.

So what Bunny means is having Naminé and Roxas their own persons again, with Sora and Kairi still existing.
rose: oh, I think I understand now. thankie!!!

Toran Frostbite
26th July 2006, 8:21 PM
Orrrr...Zexion/Demyx. 'Cause I'm on crack right now. :D
Nyaaaaa, why is this so popular? *bitter* I can understand Xigbar/Demyx and Demyx/any combination of Axel and/or Roxas, but these two aren't even on the same level. ._. They'd rather shove him with someone pretty than with someone he's actually interacted with (or can interact with). *wild flailing* Icursewhoeverstartedit!

akane_rose
27th July 2006, 6:00 AM
rose: would Xemnas/Saix work?

Sasuke-Cookie
27th September 2007, 7:07 PM
There are quite a few hints in the games for RikuxSora and AxelxRoxas.
(Leon(Squall)xCloud and ZexionxDemyx is awesome too! =^-^=)

Virtual Headache
28th September 2007, 8:58 PM
Don't bump old threads , please.
There is an active thread here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=167004&page=20&highlight=Kingdom+Hearts