PDA

View Full Version : Cyberdark Impact Discussion Thread(Yu-Gi-Oh)

Pika Hikari KT
28th April 2006, 4:56 AM
This is for discussion of the next booster after Power of the Duelist. It's rumored to have more of Zane/Ryo's monsters; and probably more D-Heroes.

onix lord
28th April 2006, 4:59 AM
I heard that this set is supposed to have other characters cards from GX and fill in the missing ones that they skipped. I don't know how I feel about that, but I am definitely hoping for more D-Heroes. Oh, and this set is supposed to come out around October I believe.

Torkoal Stu
28th April 2006, 12:05 PM
Does that mean the rest of the Vechroids?

:O Stu likes, Stu likes very much.

But from the name i'm getting more Dark World card vibes, they could use some more now I mention it. But this also probably means we'll get Misawa's magnets and maybe Fabuki's Idol cards?

Pika Hikari KT
28th April 2006, 12:46 PM
I'm hoping for Final Fusion and Carbongeddon. Those REALLY need to be released. ...Okay, maybe just Final Fusion; but I'm a Misawa fan.XD I also think it was a mistake to put Chimeratech Over Dragon in the Power booster--he'd fit better here...plus he kinda sucks(fusing two Machines only gets you a 1600 attacker.X_X).>_>

JoJo@210
28th April 2006, 6:54 PM
I hope they have Blair's cards. I'm in love with her cute adorableness! <3 She is so...so...(speechless) Screw all the other characters in GX except for Demetri too but

Blair Flannigan PWNS!!! >3

onix lord
28th April 2006, 9:41 PM
I really really hope this set had Misawa's Magent Warriors are released. I've wanted to make a Magnet Warrior deck for ages.

Aquadon
30th April 2006, 8:16 PM
Magnet Warriors would be nice, and Ryo's cards seem too obvious here, but I'm hoping for more Ojama support like Ojamalanda and Ojama Get Ride!! If those came out, it'd make my day.

Haruka's Swimsuit
1st May 2006, 1:11 AM
Rei Saotome PWNS!!! >3

Fixed it for you. Rei-chan's English name makes me cringe...

cameronius
7th May 2006, 1:59 AM
What I want in this pack is Future Fusion. That would help me significantly

Torkoal Stu
7th May 2006, 7:16 AM
Isn't Future Fusion in Power of the Duelist? Or Enemy of Justice?

I heard it was coming out in Japanese in some pack before this one ?_?

Judai Yuki
7th May 2006, 7:31 AM
Yes Future Fusion is in POD.