PDA

View Full Version : YGO Misprint Questions

Torkoal Stu
28th April 2006, 3:08 PM
I was reading the Offical YGO TGC site today and looking at all the cards that got misprinted over the years. And right I saw that Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus was misprinted.

If I brought the deck now would I get the misprinted version or the corrected version? Since I missed the latest structure decks (since Zombie and Dragon) so now i'm buying them since I got Warrior a while back and so on but i'm curious. Incase I buy this one, even though its pretty old.

I know in the newer packs they corrected Amazoness Fighter's attack points and such, well in the reprint sets >_>;

Judai Yuki
28th April 2006, 10:37 PM
You'd probably get the new version of Ocean dragon.Because after the stores sold out they sent in the right versions.

Super Aipom
29th April 2006, 1:38 AM
Hmmm speaking of misprints... Who knew that it was "Jerry Beans Man" and not Jelly Beans Man.

Judai Yuki
29th April 2006, 1:47 AM
That was the the trick to it.Anyways anything that was a misprint over a month ago they made the non misprints by now.

Mikau
29th April 2006, 4:34 AM
Me and my friend has a misprinted Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy Of The End card. There is this one part of text that says "yuor opponent". We thought it was pretty funny.

Judai Yuki
29th April 2006, 4:44 AM
I wouldn't call it true misprinted card as every CED from that promo set says yoru.But it is technically a misprint.

Torkoal Stu
29th April 2006, 7:27 AM
Me and my friend has a misprinted Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy Of The End card. There is this one part of text that says "yuor opponent". We thought it was pretty funny.
Yeah I have that card with the 'yoru' on it.

You'd probably get the new version of Ocean dragon.Because after the stores sold out they sent in the right versions.
Ah thats good.

That was the the trick to it.Anyways anything that was a misprint over a month ago they made the non misprints by now.
In the reprint sets? Or did they replace each card in each pack that was ever misprinted?

Thanks ^^;

Judai Yuki
29th April 2006, 2:32 PM
Most likely just reprinted them.In some SE SOI packs you can get Ultras Acid Trap Holes that kinda counts as a misprint.