PDA

View Full Version : Trozei Legendaries

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
29th April 2006, 10:57 PM
Hey,

Could someone tell me where to trozei ;151; and ;386; :386-s: ;386-a; ;386-d; (and other legendaries)

Thanx

Silent Conversation
2nd May 2006, 10:47 PM
You need to use the Espionage.

[AceAussie]
3rd May 2006, 2:09 AM
whats that?

Wobbuffeted
3rd May 2006, 3:25 AM
You have to find someone else whose game has an Agent Card with a Legendary Pokemon, I think.

Poke`King
13th May 2006, 6:47 PM
My agent card has zapdos, and how do you get the poke's off of the special list in battle and pair it's hard. Yes you need espionage for most of them.

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
20th May 2006, 11:21 PM
Aw.. mine only has a stupid Glalie...

JONNO.FRESH
22nd May 2006, 10:29 AM
dam machamp y couldnt u be legendary

Serebii
22nd May 2006, 10:42 AM
You may find them in Mr Who's Den and in Pair Mode too...they're just really rare

Sharpay_Evans
22nd May 2006, 10:48 AM
i got articuno =)

Jedi Flygon
23rd May 2006, 10:24 PM
How can you change your agent card so you can get another pokemon cuz mine has a stupid machamp.

ESP
23rd May 2006, 10:52 PM
You can't change it

Theneedleman
23rd May 2006, 11:35 PM
I haven't got any legendaries...I have a dumb Delcatty on my Agent card...Oh well

shadowofdreams
24th May 2006, 2:37 AM
how do you see what's on your agent card?

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
24th May 2006, 2:40 AM
Hey, If anyone has a Legendary Card, post here the location!

winxmaster
31st May 2006, 9:03 PM
Well, i have an Aggron Agent Card. Now, I've seen two of the Regis in Level 100+ of endless mode. Now, I think you can Espionage in Wi-Fi, so when I get my DS fixed, I'm going to try it. That might be the easiest way to catch 'em all.

mewfanforlife
31st May 2006, 11:58 PM
Pokemon Trozei isn't Wi-fi it's wireless meaning you have to be within whatever the DS's radius is of detecting some one else with the game.

[AceAussie]
1st June 2006, 3:05 AM
my agent card has an idiotic mr mime i hate that pokemon

i wish i saw a legandary

4th Generation Master
4th June 2006, 4:48 PM
My Agent Card has a Deoxys. How do you use your Agent Card to get the legendary anyway?

BiggestRukarioFan
4th June 2006, 7:45 PM
go to the cup when you start the game up now go to "your agent card". Their will be a secret storage with a shadowed version of the rare pokemon their. Tap the secret storage.

I have a lickitung. :(

4th Generation Master
4th June 2006, 9:33 PM
Most people don't even have legendaries at all, and the only other people here who do just have Articuno and Zapdos. And to think, I have my fifth-favorite Pokemon and my third-favorite legendary, Deoxys...this is sooo cool.

mewfanforlife
4th June 2006, 10:09 PM
Wow, Deoxys, you are really lucky!!!! I got a Wigglytuff on mine.

JONNO.FRESH
5th June 2006, 8:56 AM
My Agent Card has a Deoxys. How do you use your Agent Card to get the legendary anyway?
Lucky. Have u trozei'd it yet

4th Generation Master
5th June 2006, 5:38 PM
No I don't know how. Also I haven't even beat the game yet, I have only defeated Buzz, Avery, and Grock and not the other three. My DS is completely out of battery power and my recharge wire is missing.

The Great Butler
6th June 2006, 12:52 AM
So, I just want to make sure I get it straight: ALL legendaries have a rare chance of appearing in Mr. Who's Den?

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
6th June 2006, 6:38 AM
I guess, I HATE IT when I have to Trozei Unowns in his den, they all look the SAME! (especially "H" and "O")

but at least you can see the rares better...

JONNO.FRESH
6th June 2006, 9:12 AM
i hate the unknown level too hard to trozei them. So can legendary pokemon be found in Dr Who's Den and do they appear in the 3 shadow thing before hand or just randomly drop down

winxmaster
6th June 2006, 5:05 PM
I do believe they show in the shadowed area. Mr who's den is pretty much the only way to do it.

mewfanforlife
6th June 2006, 9:50 PM
They aren't rares so they aren't shown in the shadowed area, and most Unowns can only be found in Mr. Who's Den.

JONNO.FRESH
7th June 2006, 8:54 AM
all the Unknowns bar the one in Baron Phobes level are in Mr Who's den

Anyone 4 Buttons?
7th June 2006, 8:15 PM
I got stuck with a Glalie on my card...Also, does anyone know if it is possible to play Pair Mode between a Japanese copy of the game and other language cartridge, as I couldn't wait for the UK release date, so had it imported two months earlier.

The Great Butler
8th June 2006, 1:12 AM
I've a Farfetch'd on my Agent Card >_<

About the Unowns: Letter G appears in Phobos Secret Fort: Phobosphere (Vs. Baron Phobos) It would seem all the others appear in Mr. Who's Den.

Gentleben
8th June 2006, 6:47 PM
I got stuck with a Glalie on my card...Also, does anyone know if it is possible to play Pair Mode between a Japanese copy of the game and other language cartridge, as I couldn't wait for the UK release date, so had it imported two months earlier.

No sadly it's not. While in America for E3 then I did try and swap Agent cards with my friends copies of Pokemon Torezi and it wouldn't link with my copy of Pokemon Link.

I missed out on getting Mew, Wailord, and Aggron agent cards. :(

4th Generation Master
8th June 2006, 6:54 PM
How do I use my Deoxys Agent Card to get Deoxys? Someone on Page 1 told me but I didn't understand, can someone explain to me in more detail?

mewfanforlife
9th June 2006, 3:38 AM
I think you can only use your agent card to give other people a chance at the Pokemon on it.

Waffles
9th June 2006, 3:43 AM
How do I use my Deoxys Agent Card to get Deoxys? Someone on Page 1 told me but I didn't understand, can someone explain to me in more detail?
Tap the shed in the picture.

winxmaster
9th June 2006, 5:41 PM
Okay, you can do it pretty easily. Go to your agent card and the picture will appear. Do what you have done in story mode to enter a secret storage (touch the secret storage), and you will have a chance.

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster
11th June 2006, 3:36 AM
all the Unknowns bar the one in Baron Phobes level are in Mr Who's den

WRONG! i saw unown A in forever mode.

Guy
11th June 2006, 1:30 PM
WRONG! i saw unown A in forever mode.
So have I. And, whoever said the others besides G (and A, I guess), Y is available in endless and Forever Level 83. I beleive they can all be found in Mr. Who's Den,and some can appear elsewhere. I've seen an N on endless (or something like N). Before I unlocked the final boss and made it in the (50's I think) on endless, I had every Unown.