PDA

View Full Version : Ash/Drew (RespectShipping) - Why not?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sushi
29th April 2006, 11:54 PM
There were many things that kept me from making this thread at first, but thanks to Umi's encouragement, I finally decided to get off my lazy butt and do it ;D

As the title says, RespectShipping is the alternate name for Ash/Drew from Pokémon (by the way, I'm the one being guilty of giving this ship such a crap name XD). While the ship itself isn't that new any more, it seems like there has never been a proper discussion thread for it, but since I've seen quite a few people on various message boards who have apparently taken a liking to it, I thought it's time for it to have an own thread.

It really doesn't matter if you think the ship has actual hints in the anime or are just of the opinion that it's 'ironic', 'cute', 'hottnezz', or whatever - this thread functions like any other shipping discussion thread does, which means that everyone who at least has some interest in this pairing is more than welcome to join the discussion, as a mere one-on-one talk or even a monologue from my side (o_O) simply wouldn't be any fun.

Wahey!

Sweet May
29th April 2006, 11:55 PM
Who can't love this shipping. x)
Shuu and Satoshi make a prefect couple. ;D

Umi Mizuno
29th April 2006, 11:58 PM
Who can't love this shipping. x)
Shuu and Satoshi make a prefect couple. ;D

Amen to that! Though some people want to disagree with that. *looks around* >.> Well for one, some other shippers wouldn't enjoy this. Their loss I guess. x)

Chelc
30th April 2006, 12:01 AM
I <3 this shipping~ =D

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b295/shuudrewaikou/Drew%20Pictures/yusuhiraconvention/2.jpg

Funny when Drew lectures Ash. XD

taitofan
30th April 2006, 12:01 AM
As soon as I started spazzing over HarleyxTakeshi and RobertxHaruka (and thus needed someone to put Shuu with since my first three choices were involved), I really began liking respectshipping. I even gave the couple a cameo in my Snow White parody I had in the shipping fics forum a while ago.

I've never needed evidence to like a couple, so the lack of it doesn't bother me. It's cute. Not as cute as tension/metrocontest/contest IMO, but still enough to call myself a fan. I even have *checks* fifteen pieces of Japanese fanart saved. Not bad for an obscure couple. ^.^

So yeah, count me in for discussion. I'll try my best to keep up. =3

Encyclopika
30th April 2006, 12:03 AM
XD Good idea. We needed a thread for this ship.
It's cute and sweet, and definately supported by me. :B

Hakuryuu
30th April 2006, 12:07 AM
Actually... I like this. oO Truely I do. I was never really supportive of any Pokemon, but this one caught my eye. Its cute and kinda fiery. This ship will be going places. XD

Loracia
Ash and Drew? X3 They're cute together...X3 (Although, I like better Ash and Anabel but if I have to match Ash with a guy well...It would be Drew^^)
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8623/hero16ta.gif
A fanart by Teppo from Get Happy^^

Sweet May
^^
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/MissSkitty381/Pics/5a6ba8e2.jpg
Yeah... xD

Sushi
30th April 2006, 12:12 AM
^That's my favorite Ash-Drew pic of all time XD

And wow..quite a number of people posted within a few minutes, this seems good =D

Might as well throw in a topic then.

When and how did you get into this ship?

Sweet May
30th April 2006, 12:14 AM
It just appeared randomly. D: But I can say it's a good thing. ;)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/MissSkitty381/Pics/cfbca9fb.jpg

Hakuryuu
30th April 2006, 12:18 AM

I kept seeing it around on the board... and get really interested into it. I never really thought of pairing as with a male. Looking at Sushi and Sweet May's sig got me into it. XD Since Sweet May once had in her sig about RespectShipping... and Sushi's banner really got me into it. :3

Ohhhh nice fanart and pic. XD *saves*

taitofan
30th April 2006, 12:19 AM

Like I said, I needed someone to put with Shuu because Harley, Robert, and Haruka were already taken. I thought, 'Hm, Masato or Satoshi...?' Then I remembered Satoshi and Shuu's battle and thought, 'UST FTW!'

Cause the UST is there. It just is.

That was sometime last year. Whenever I started liking RobertxHaruka.

Umi Mizuno
30th April 2006, 12:20 AM

First episode I saw their 2 faces. It was more of a fangirl thing since most people I knew at that time preferred straight ships. I thought, "Hey! Why not take away the girl and lock the two guys in a closet?" :D

WaterKrystal
30th April 2006, 12:22 AM
I really like this shipping, I think Shuu is the perfect boy to be with Shuu.

I don't remember exactly how I got into it. I remember at first not really being into the entire Shuu/Ash pairing, but after looking at some of the eps/pics and seeing the interaction with them (Shuu kinda making fun of Ash, and Ash getting all mad,etc), it kinda just came to me that they would be a really good pairing.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/WaterKrystal/DrewGroup257.jpg

Loracia
30th April 2006, 12:23 AM
When I saw their battle...! I first said ''Drew's really handsome!^o^'' and then, during the battle I started to say ''....It is me or Ash and Drew are kinda cute together?^^'' And after that, I saw some of Teppo's fanarts and now...X3 I think they're cute together!!^^

Sweet May
30th April 2006, 12:26 AM
Teppo's RS fanarts rock. ;;
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/MissSkitty381/Pics/DrewHakura180.jpg
8D

Umi Mizuno
30th April 2006, 12:29 AM
Teppo's RS fanarts rock. ;;
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/MissSkitty381/Pics/DrewHakura180.jpg
8D

The writers should've put those 2 in a better position for the fangirls. XP It's all about the fangirls now! XP

WaterKrystal
30th April 2006, 12:29 AM
^ Shuu leaning on Ash...how hot.
I would love to see an ep, with more Shuu/Ash together...that's what we need, more Shuu/Ash stuff.

Phantom_Bugsy
30th April 2006, 1:16 AM
I like it. :D It makes for good 'open-mouth, insert-foot' material for the really n00bish Pokeshippers/Advanceshippers/Contestshippers. :D

That and Shuu's too pretty for a girl. >D He needs a man.

Jo-Jo
30th April 2006, 1:46 AM
Oooh, RespectShipping! Probably the only Ash-ship I find aesthetically pleasing. (Then again, all Drew-ships are aesthetically pleasing. ;)) It's a pairing with the possibility of making a lot of shippers' heads go boom, which ought to be cause enough for anyone to like it, and... well, if Contestshipping doesn't work out, this alternative still beats the hell out of Advanceshipping. So that's my incredibly shallow reasoning. :D

Kiori
30th April 2006, 2:16 AM
^ I thought you weren't that fond of this ship that much according to what you said to me via IM about a year ago. XD

I'd love to say Teppo was the first one who found the ship first, but nah, I can't. =P But it was her FanArt that got me going, "Oooh. Ash x Drew!" Never thought there were so many Respectshippers. XD

Dark_Scyther
30th April 2006, 2:20 AM
My favourite Yaoi ship (Loads better than Pallet and Leagueshipping)

Say Sweet May, on your FF.Net account profile (if that's you) you have 2 respectshipping stories "in progress" any chance that you can post them sometime soon.

Wind Waker
30th April 2006, 4:28 AM
Yes, why not?
Ironically, i saw the episode "Pros and con artists," yesterday and i was honestly thinking alot about this shipping, its celver, a wee bit possible and a basis for a good fic or two. The only bad thing is that its like a 'double whamee' for May.

Encyclopika
30th April 2006, 6:51 AM
It was a combination of two things.
First I believe it came up in the Drew club some time ago. Some people said they like Drew to be paired with Ash, if it had to be a guy. I started thinking about it then.
Then there came the CS vs AS debate thread...and one night I was deciding on making a fanart of Ash and Drew holding each other in some kiss position with the words "Screw off, May!" Then I was a full supporter. :P I suppose I'll have to draw that fanart now, huh?

Tiffany
30th April 2006, 10:03 PM
Respectshipping. Yes. Ash and Drew are both pretty and when they had that battle it got me thinking about this ship. I support.

Sushi
30th April 2006, 11:06 PM
Guess I should answer it too =)

To be honest, I don't exactly know when, since my sense of time is just as horrible as my sense of orientation, but I think it was a bit less (or more) than a year ago.

As for how... At first it really was the irony that appealed to me, but to my surprise I quickly started liking it for real and thinking of it as being very cute, and after seeing "Pros and Con Artists" for the first time, I found myself being an avid supporter.

Of course, if anyone has a topic suggestion, feel free to submit it ^^

Tiffany
30th April 2006, 11:08 PM
I got a topic.
What would you want to see the next time Drew and Ash interact? Another battle? Maybe them getting to be around each other more? Explain.

I'll answer later.. my sister needs the computer.

Umi Mizuno
30th April 2006, 11:19 PM
What would you want to see the next time Drew and Ash interact? Another battle? Maybe them getting to be around each other more? Explain.

Something about themselves. Explaining their past that is. XP I don't know how to desribe any more then that without having other peoples' imagination run wild. XP

Encyclopika
30th April 2006, 11:27 PM
Another UST-full battle. 8D
Anything will do for me, actually. I'm not too picky.

taitofan
30th April 2006, 11:54 PM
I guess full-blown-NC-17 things aren't gonna cut it, huh? I'd like either another UST filled battle like Encyclopika said, or just a nice chat. I'm a sucker for idle chitchat. I think it's cute and... domestic. X3

No, it doesn't take a lot to please.

Sushi
1st May 2006, 12:25 AM
I'm rather fond of battles between powerhouses, and I'd love to see Sceptile (or Swellow) battling against Flygon. Swellow might be better because aerial battles are always highly entertaining - but then again, Sceptile's attacks always seem to have more impact and raw power. I don't know, but if a battle between two people is well displayed and animated, it always leaves a certain impact to me. Ash and Drew both have (at least) one Pokémon that can be considered a real powerhouse, and it would be a shame to ignore the chance of them having possibly one of the best one-on-one battles in AG. To add to the 'interaction' bit, little side comments like "Hey, that wasn't too bad at all", or anything like that are always good in my book.

Er, as for anything else...I could see the writers showing the large contrast between Ash and Drew's personalities by showing more of Ash's goofy/clumsy side, while having Drew do his usual "stand there, look great and be great" stuff during a conversation. A little argument in a comical manner (maybe an extended version of the scene right before the battle in 'Pros and Con Artists') would be awesome as well =)

I'm not too confident about them telling each other more about themselves, though. Drew is neither the most trusting nor the most talkative person, and Ash...for a character who's been in 400+ episodes, as the main character even, we know quite little about him IMO. I guess he also isn't really fond of talking about what he used to do before Pokémon training. Either that or he doesn't consider it as very important.

intergalactic platypus
1st May 2006, 12:30 AM
Its wonderfully ironic. Looking at all the people fighting in the advanceshipping vs contestshipping thread I can just imagine the simaltaneous jaw dropping if Ash and Drew hooked up and forgot about May

WaterKrystal
1st May 2006, 1:15 AM
Another battle with each other, but with Shuu insulting Ash, and Ash getting really mad arguing back. I honestly wouldn't mind for them to get of course get lost, it would be nice to actually see how they (or atleast Ash) could handle being away from his friensds, and having Shuu there.

Sweet May
1st May 2006, 1:18 AM
Another battle would please me enough. And an awesome battle too. Maybe more but that's all I can think of right now. xP

Wind Waker
1st May 2006, 1:21 AM

Definatley get into a battle via a little argument and some blushn or mild flirtn. Then afterwards the tlak about their battle and strategies etc and then one of them save's the other and or his pokémon from team rocket making that person very greateful. If Drew had to use all his pokémon in a battle i reccon a good or typical) matchup would be:
Roselia V Pikachu
Masquerain V Swellow
Flygon V Sceptile

Umi Mizuno
5th May 2006, 5:54 AM
So I figured that this thread could use a little livening up, so I made a banner:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/waterfairygurl61514/Respectshipping2.jpg

^Hope you guys like it! I know it's sorta bad but try to bare with me. XP

Sweet May
5th May 2006, 10:08 PM
Thread's kinda dead. xD
But I love the banner, Umi. It's not bad. =]

Encyclopika
5th May 2006, 10:40 PM
^Er, than shall I start a new topic? :P
I was doing a SPAM scan, and noticed in the Leagueshipping thread this topic:
Who plays the male in this relationship?
But more importantly who plays the girl, and I say Drew. :B Pretty enough. Whenever I contemplate on RS fanart, I always see Drew in the position fit for a girl if this pair was straight. :D So that means Ash plays the male, IMO.

Sweet May
5th May 2006, 10:48 PM
xD
I think Drew but that's just me. xP xD

dannyphantomhott
5th May 2006, 11:39 PM
Why not? I support AbilityShipping, and I'll support this one too. Drew and Ash are cute guy's. Ask for what I'd like next...Maybe some blushing next to each other. Could be anger or heatness whatever, I'd just like some blushing with them next to each other so I can have it under my signature next to my AbilityShipping image LOL. I'll look for hints now between Drew and Ash :]

Tiffany
6th May 2006, 3:39 AM
Hmm.. I'd say Ash. He seems more rugged, while Drew seems more clean-cut like a girl would be.

Umi Mizuno
6th May 2006, 3:52 AM

To me it's Satoshi. Hey, he's the guy who made the first move if you know what I mean. ;)

Encyclopika
7th May 2006, 2:01 AM
About the "Last Contest" Episode:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Encyclopika/125.jpg
Oh poop, they didn't land on each other. I was hoping for an "ultra-wynaut" rehash *remember in the sub* but alas, no such luck. D=
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Encyclopika/respectship.jpg
Aw! <3
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Encyclopika/behind.jpg
Drew is behind Ash, 100% ;D
I'll stop now. :P

Sushi
7th May 2006, 7:31 PM
^ XD
I might be incredibly late, but as I told you on MSN Umi, that banner is awesome :D

Uh...good question. I've always seen RS as a "rather childish person x rather mature person" pairing because that's what I've taken notice of the most, and never actually observed how feminine/masculine they acted.

I'd say Ash though, as I've never seen any features on him that really struck me as feminine. Then again, I have next to no clue about such things, and Drew isn't exactly the most 'womanly' guy out there either.

Sweet May
7th May 2006, 7:43 PM
Lol. Those pics are hilarious, Encyclopika. xD
And I just found RS rather kawaii. =P But now I find it more than that. x3;;

Kiori
7th May 2006, 11:30 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Encyclopika/respectship.jpg
Aw! <3

o____________o Can I just say "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" x infinity? XD

As for the topic, I NOT saying that any one of the two is feminine if I decide one of them is more masculine than the other. So like coz my answer is that Satoshi is the male in the shipping, doesn't mean that Shuu is the feminine in the ship. XD; Hope someone gets that. >>;

Edit: Oh c'mon! I felt like wanting to smack Satoshi in the head and tell him to go glomp Shuu there. >O

Sweet May
7th May 2006, 11:35 PM
xD
It would be nice if one of them glomped each other. x3

Umi Mizuno
7th May 2006, 11:57 PM
xD
It would be nice if one of them glomped each other. x3

The writers should've made them fall on top of each other in the pothole. If Drew's going to fall down a pothole with them he better land on top of someone >D Especially if Ash was one of them.

taitofan
8th May 2006, 12:13 AM
Well, I'm gonna break the chain. Despite the fact that I swear Shuu is a closeted crossdresser, I think he'd be the seme if traditional roles were required. Satoshi is clueless, and Shuu is a b*tch-in-training. He'd totally have Satoshi's a*s... Literally. X3

And Satoshi's crossdressing is canon... Booyah. <3 *Shuuko x Satoko teehee*

Lovely banner Umi. ^.^

Jo-Jo
8th May 2006, 2:09 AM

...both of them, surely? :p

Haha, seriously, though, I'm not totally sure what being "the male" means. If it's asking who'd be the dominant partner, I'm going to go with Sweet May and taitofan and say Drew. He seems a lot more confident when it comes to romance. I sure can't picture Ash giving anyone roses. :p When it comes to the getting together part, Drew would definitely have to take the lead, because Ash wouldn't have a clue what to do.

Encyclopika
8th May 2006, 9:09 PM
^It's just one of "those" topics to get the thread moving, Jo. :P I should have some fanart soon now that I am free from studying and crap as such. =D

Kiori
9th May 2006, 6:45 AM
^It's just one of "those" topics to get the thread moving, Jo. :P I should have some fanart soon now that I am free from studying and crap as such. =D

>D *pushes you to slavery while I have to deal with this week* Anyway, I don't think there will be fanarts for this coming for me. I suck at drawing Ash [and Misty]. I guess for Drew, it's rather okay. So yeah, I guess there won't be any Respectedshipping fanart from me, unless I really draw one that I'm really proud of. XP Which will happen on a ratio of 1/1000 attempts of drawing something Respectedshippy? XD

WaterKrystal
15th May 2006, 8:09 PM
So I figured that this thread could use a little livening up, so I made a banner:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/waterfairygurl61514/Respectshipping2.jpg

^Hope you guys like it! I know it's sorta bad but try to bare with me. XP
It's not bad, it's really good.

I think Shuu, I mean even though he does give flowers to Haruka, I think that him knowing more about romance, and how to tick a person off, it seems to me that he would be the male in the relationship. Ash, I can't really see him being the male in the group for some reason.

PikachuAdvanced
15th May 2006, 11:44 PM
*reads the main post* o___o Sweet holy mothers... you're the one that named the pairing? XD Geez.... I heard about it on the PokeCommunity forums, but until then I had never really thought about.
I do like yaoi (male x male pairings), that just wasn't one that came to mind because I've always liked ContestShipping. <3
I do like RespectShipping too though... and I now feel like making a banner for it.... ^^;

Well, I'm gonna break the chain. Despite the fact that I swear Shuu is a closeted crossdresser, I think he'd be the seme if traditional roles were required. Satoshi is clueless, and Shuu is a b*tch-in-training. He'd totally have Satoshi's a*s... Literally. X3

Lovely banner Umi. ^.^

XD Hahaha! Wow... that just made me laugh. Thanks for that. XD ^^;
I agree though, with Shuu being seme... I just...don't see Ash as seme when he's paired with another male...
expecially not with the GaryxAsh pairing... (Whats that called anyway??)

articuno_trumps_all
17th May 2006, 12:33 AM
It certainly is a cute ship, and there are some moments. Meehh. I guess Ash needs to get something while Richie is away.

Omega Pirate
17th May 2006, 2:48 AM
you people are onviously fans of Drew so can someone tells the episode he appears? It's just I live in Australia and I don't think an episode faeturing him has aired yet. Drew seems like a character I would like.

Sweet May
17th May 2006, 3:03 AM
I'm positive that Shuu appeared in Austrailia. But the episodes he appears... well he first appeared in "Now That's Flower Power". but check SPP for the epis he appeared. ^^;

taitofan
17th May 2006, 3:12 AM
XD Hahaha! Wow... that just made me laugh. Thanks for that. XD ^^;
I agree though, with Shuu being seme... I just...don't see Ash as seme when he's paired with another male...
expecially not with the GaryxAsh pairing... (Whats that called anyway??)You're welcome. ^.~ Glad to see that my insane theories amuse someone. X3 And ShigeruxSatoshi is called palletshipping.

DriveshafT, Shuu's first episode is AG 33, A Rival for Haruka! Special Training for the Pokemon Contest!! aka Now That's Flower Power. If you're past epi 33, he's shown up. He's in 35, 50, 51, 61, 62... And some more I don't remember the numbers for. ^^;

Oh, and I'm seriously considering writing some ShuukoxSatoko, just so y'all know. <3

Sweet May
17th May 2006, 5:10 AM
Lol. I'm currently typing up a RS fic but who knows when it'll be done. :P

Misty-Fan-Forever
17th May 2006, 3:37 PM
Who could not support this xD Drew and Ash are teh shmex (I feel so weird saying that o_0) and even moreso together. I support RS in fanon only but I love it so much <3 I don't know when I started liking it, it's just sort of...grown on me I suppose. You must post the first chapter when you're done Sweet May xD

I love that banner Umi-chan! I'm not even going to attempt beating it, but I might make a few later. *glomps fellow Respectshippers*

Encyclopika
18th May 2006, 1:10 AM
Yay...and while you all are working on fics, I'll be working on an AMV. =P ya, fan0n!!11

HarleyScarow
20th May 2006, 5:04 AM
Like the way when they both battled each other in the Anime? They look so cute when they're together. They're two sexy and handsome guys to say it in the first place, anyways!

Sweet May
20th May 2006, 5:09 AM
You like anything. Don't you? :/

But good luck on your AMV, Encyclopika. =D

I think we would need a new topic. =x *has no ideas* x_____x

Tiffany
20th May 2006, 7:44 PM
I got a topic-thing.

Which of Ash and Drew's Pokemon do you expect to get along the most?

Encyclopika
20th May 2006, 9:42 PM
Flygon and Charizard. Yay for lizard love. 8D

Umi Mizuno
20th May 2006, 9:45 PM

Roselia and Pikachu. Don't ask why. xD Though, Roselia might be 2x's bigger then Pikachu the next time they show up. ^^;

Sweet May
21st May 2006, 1:33 AM
Which of Satoshi and Shuu's Pokemon do you expect to get along the most?
I agree with Umi and go for Rozeria and Pikachu. They would probably get along in a funny way. xD
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/PastelCremes/Teppo/171f3191.jpg
Teppo (http://teppo.pepper.jp).
=x <33

Dark_Scyther
21st May 2006, 12:51 PM

Either Flygon and Charizard or Flygon and Sceptile

Here's one of hirogarusora's new works. Contains Ash and Drew

http://hirogarusora.hp.infoseek.co.jp/img/satosyuu.jpg

Sushi
21st May 2006, 1:19 PM
I could've sworn I posted my answer yesterday O.o Oh well.

Either Donphan/Roselia or Pikachu/Roselia, as others have said. Pikachu seems to make friends with anyone pretty easily, but I think the same counts for Donphan as well. And it's still pretty playful after all.

Those two FanArts look awesome =D

Sweet May
21st May 2006, 7:01 PM
=o That fanart kills, Dark Scyther. *saves* <3

Tiffany
21st May 2006, 7:20 PM

I say Roselia and Pikachu. :B

That fanart is <3. The hotness is just :O .

WaterKrystal
22nd May 2006, 12:57 AM
http://hirogarusora.hp.infoseek.co.jp/img/satosyuu.jpg
That is so cool.

Hmm, maybe Pikachu/Roselia, Flygon/Charizard or Flygon/Swellow.

taitofan
22nd May 2006, 1:07 AM
I dunno, I think Pikachu and Roselia might not get along at first. ^^; It'd still be cute though. I'd be willing to bet they'd get along swimmingly after a while though.

So... Anyone else pondering about how ubersexy evil!SatoshixShuu would be? Tis the only way I can see Shuu being uke. X3 Someone should definately write/draw that...

Encyclopika
22nd May 2006, 1:42 AM
Just great...thanks taitofan. Now you all can expect not only an AMV, but now also a fanart for RS from me. =P Yay!

taitofan
22nd May 2006, 1:58 AM
*squees* Have I mentioned I love you lately? Cause I do~

Oh yeah, I started writing some respectshipping. It should be done... Few days maybe? Depends on how nice my muses are. Satoshi is surprisingly fun to write.

Lux
22nd May 2006, 8:30 AM
Oh my, respectshipping is hot! XDDD

Please, let us know when your fics/AMV are ready, girls! We don't have much of RS stuff...

Sceptyle/Roselia, Flygon/Pikachu and Heracross/Masquerain for me.

Hey people, who else here wants a new AshxDrew battle? Dude, I'm dying for it. I see a looooot of potential for more respectshipping tension if they ever battle again! XDDD

Sweet May
22nd May 2006, 11:35 PM
I don't think we have seen any RS stuff besides from some japanese fanartists. But yes! Another battle between them would suit me well. =]

Dark_Scyther
23rd May 2006, 12:16 AM
I don't think we have seen any RS stuff besides from some japanese fanartists. But yes! Another battle between them would suit me well. =]

Really? Can you post some links please.

PokemonTrainerLisa
24th May 2006, 3:03 PM
Well, first of all, I like this shipping, but only because I think it's cute, and also because I believe that Ash and Drew make good friends (but that's it, nothing more than friends). ^^

I don't think they could be anymore than friends, and that's mainly because I don't like gay pairings (yaoi) involving Ash.

That would be when I first saw, "Pros And Con Artists". I thought it was funny how Drew got Ash so mad, and of course I liked the battle they had. Though, I still think Ash should've beaten Drew!

And oh yeah, though I didn't understand the dialogue much during that scene, I liked the 'flashback' part where it showed Ash and Drew talking about something. Now that was hilarious, lol XD

I would definitely say Pikachu and Roselia. ^^

Well, actually, taitofan, Ash only did that twice and he was FORCED to do that both times. X_X

He would've definitely preferred not to do that, if he were given a choice. But, of course, he wasn't given a choice either time. The first time, Team Rocket convinced him that it was the only way he'd get into the gym, and the second time he agreed to doing a 'favor' for May, but unfortunately the favor turned out to be 'posing as Juliet'.

Sweet May
25th May 2006, 6:41 AM
Really? Can you post some links please.
Sadly, I don't know their links. I only seen them but never actually saved links. Gomen nasai. ~_~;;
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/PastelCremes/Teppo/75470eb5.gif
This fanart is just too kawaii. ^w^ Made by Teppo (http://teppo.pepper.jp) too. <3

Encyclopika
25th May 2006, 9:12 PM
^Gawd...could they be any cuter? :3 Yay for lovliness by Teppo. All hail. =P
Speaking of fanart, here ya'll go, the first of *hopefully* many. ^.^ ...I think it sucks, but tat's because I can't draw Ash for either of our lives. T^T
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4843/evilrs6ff.jpg

Tiffany
26th May 2006, 5:43 AM
Saucy good evilness picture, Ama- like I told ya in MSN.

Umi Mizuno
26th May 2006, 6:08 AM
^Gawd...could they be any cuter? :3 Yay for lovliness by Teppo. All hail. =P
Speaking of fanart, here ya'll go, the first of *hopefully* many. ^.^ ...I think it sucks, but tat's because I can't draw Ash for either of our lives. T^T
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4843/evilrs6ff.jpg

Brilliant! More Ama and RS pics to save. :D Tis' beautiful in the eyes of both a normal person and a goth/gore person. Nicely done. ;)

WaterKrystal
26th May 2006, 7:20 PM
Sadly, I don't know their links. I only seen them but never actually saved links. Gomen nasai. ~_~;;
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/PastelCremes/Teppo/75470eb5.gif
This fanart is just too kawaii. ^w^ Made by Teppo (http://teppo.pepper.jp) too. <3
That is so cute, looks like he's teasing Ash...that would funny to see Ash do that for real, and Shuu could smack his hand away, and smirk at him or something.

That is really cool, Ama...you're good at making those.

Sushi
1st June 2006, 8:50 PM
Okay, I should probably post in here before this thread just disappears...
Great Fanart, Encyclopika (I know I'm about one week too late, sorry)!

New topic, perhaps? To be honest, I haven't been keeping up with this thread lately, but I'm pretty sure this hasn't been asked before.

What could they possibly like about each other?
Traits, behavior toward each other, appearance, Pokémon...whatever.

I sure don't see Drew as being quarrelsome, but he tends to be quite amused when the person he teases gets angry at him (Pros and Con Artists), whereas he doesn't pay much attention when Ash is nice to him. While the reason for that may not have anything to do with Ash himself, I think he might start taking a little more notice of him if Ash shows more of his stubborn, hot-headed side rather than being all "Hi Drew~ =D" whenever they meet. ...er, not sure though.

As for Ash...He obviously has quite a lot of respect for Drew already, as he's praised his skills as a Coordinator several times. He's always got this 'he's-a-very-nice-guy-after-all' attitude toward him, but I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Encyclopika
2nd June 2006, 12:01 AM
I agree with Sushi. =P
But to be more in depth, I thinkthe one thing they could like about each other is that the other poses a challenge in battling. Both are extremely good at battles and pretty competitive. Perhaps if they're not "having fun" they'd be battling. UST and RST like woah

Mimori Kiryu
2nd June 2006, 12:12 AM
OMFG, why haven't I posted here yet. x_X I love Respectshipping...and all this fan art is making me squeal! <3333 I love Teppo's cute fanart. D:

Tiffany
2nd June 2006, 3:15 AM
Appearance and I think they also somewhat balance each other out on some things. And Drew seems like a romantic (roses), so Ash might like that-no matter how dense he is. :B

Umi Mizuno
2nd June 2006, 3:18 AM
What could they possibly not like about each other? :p Personally I thought it was the fight for the girl but then they both thought it's not worth it let's love each other. :D Kidding. Probably battling. They can learn alot from each other and respect. Mostly battling because that's what appeals to both of them IMO.

Sweet May
23rd June 2006, 7:01 PM
I hope I'm not bumping or anything. But I liked the RS scene in the second GF. xD
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/PastelCremes/Random%20Anime%20Pics/e1189ed6.jpg
<3

WaterKrystal
23rd June 2006, 7:07 PM
I hope I'm not bumping or anything. But I liked the RS scene in the second GF. xD
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/PastelCremes/Random%20Anime%20Pics/e1189ed6.jpg
<3
I saw that pic and kinda squeled. I thought it kinda cool/new that Ash would go over and confort Shuu, and something he said must've got though Shuu's head, 'cause he seemed determined, and maybe calmer after he heard what Ash had to say to him.

Stephy
23rd June 2006, 7:08 PM
I'm wondering why I didn't join this club earlier >_>;;

So. I'm joining. If what Sweet May did wasn't bumping O.o

Anyhow, cute pic, Sweet May! ^_^ I wonder what Ash said to Drew? And how did Drew react? =D

And besides, why did Ash went to comfort Drew in the first place? <-Hint :D

Umi Mizuno
23rd June 2006, 7:09 PM
In that scene, seems like Drew got some encouragement from Ash. Yay us! *____*

Chelc
23rd June 2006, 7:12 PM
=D

*saves the pic*

Shuu needs to stop frowning, though. :p But yay for Satoshi/Shuu interaction. <3

Sweet May
23rd June 2006, 7:23 PM
And besides, why did Ash went to comfort Drew in the first place? <-Hint :D
Because Satoshi cares a lot about Shuu! *shot* xD
But the interaction was awesome. =3
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/PastelCremes/Random%20Anime%20Pics/630ef35e.jpg

Stephy
23rd June 2006, 7:28 PM
Originally Posted By Sweet May
Because Satoshi cares a lot about Shuu! *shot* xD
But the interaction was awesome. =3
But that meddling Brock got in the way >_>;; GIVE THEM SOME TIME ALONE, BROCK! *hits him* Jeez, if he wasn't there, Ash and Drew would be alone =D
I'm going to hate Brock for the rest of my life <_<

Umi Mizuno
23rd June 2006, 7:29 PM
But that meddling Brock got in the way >_>;; GIVE THEM SOME TIME ALONE, BROCK! *hits him* Jeez, if he wasn't there, Ash and Drew would be alone =D
I'm going to hate Brock for the rest of my life <_<
Christ clam down. >.> Brock didn't do anything that interfered. He just spoke one sentence if that makes you any happier. It was just mostly Shuu and Satoshi talking. Brock was like forgotten after he spoke his one and only sentence in that scene.

Stephy
23rd June 2006, 7:35 PM
O.o...Okay...

So there's Drew and Ash interaction...But Drew is still frowning in the picture?

I wonder why? O.o...

Tiffany
23rd June 2006, 7:44 PM
Yay for Ash/Drew interaction and encouragement! :D Nice pics, SM.

Topic:
Do you think there will be more interaction between Ash and Drew in the 3rd GF episode? If so, what do you think it'll be about?
(I'll answer later.. my moms kicking me off the computer)

Umi Mizuno
23rd June 2006, 7:46 PM
O.o...Okay...

So there's Drew and Ash interaction...But Drew is still frowning in the picture?

I wonder why? O.o...
He didn't frown at the end. It was only before Ash talked to him.

Stephy
23rd June 2006, 7:55 PM
*slaps forehead* Why do I keep assuming things? >_<

At least Drew felt better after Ash comforted him...:) Another hint!

^Don't tell me I'm wrong with my assumption again...XP

Encyclopika
23rd June 2006, 8:04 PM
Someone saved the thread!! <333 Phew
Do you think there will be more interaction between Ash and Drew in the 3rd GF episode? If so, what do you think it'll be about?
OMG Ash will stare after Drew when he leaves with googly eyes. XD

Sushi
24th June 2006, 1:24 AM
The thread's alive o.o Well, for today, at least.

I liked the cheer up scene, it had a nice atmosphere (sunset~ =D). But all in all, the conversation wasn't that great. It's surprising though that Ash knew what Drew's problem was without having someone explain it to him XD Meh, I keep repeating myself.

OMG Ash will stare after Drew when he leaves with googly eyes. XD
I'd pay to see that XD

Maybe it's just me, but I think that was it in terms of Ash/Drew interaction. Even if Contest Battles aren't that long, the writers still have to fill in a lot into next week's episode, and they don't usually bother having them interact if there isn't a "random-little-problem" scene. At the Yuzuriha Contest, there was Sceptile, and Drew popped up and said his stuff. Now, there was Drew going ballistic and Ash came in to blabber some wise ...things.

Okay, that logic fails. Still, I saw that comforting scene more as an excuse of the writers to make Ash & Brock not look completely useless in this GF, and since there is no need to do that any more, I won't be getting my hopes up.

Chelc
29th June 2006, 6:50 PM
...does anyone care about the fate of RS? xP;;

Anyway, no idea about interaction with them. I pretty much doubt it, though.

http://img418.imageshack.us/img418/2852/satosigesyu5na.jpg

Ash is jealous because Gary is taking Drew away from him. XD <3 *****ying to keep thread alive]

EDIT: Bleh, stupid picture. Sorry. AND YOU SHOULD KNOW, SWEET MAY. XDD

WaterKrystal
29th June 2006, 8:47 PM
I can't see the picture, but from what you said Chelc, it sounds cool.
Two arrogant boys, and a jealous Ash...too funny.

Sweet May
29th June 2006, 8:52 PM
I can't see the pic either. But you seem very obsessed with RS lately. xD
And I wonder if there was any RS interaction in the last GF epi. xD; I mean Shuu lost and he'll need Satoshi to cheer him up. xDDD

Tiffany
29th June 2006, 10:56 PM
Nice picture, Chelc.
I made a banner. Isn't that good but I tried. :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/thisonecrazyfool/rs.jpg

Sweet May
29th June 2006, 10:59 PM
The banner is great, darkwithrobots. And it is hot. xD

And xD the pic is love, Chelc.

Encyclopika
30th June 2006, 1:43 AM
Awsome banner darkwithrobots. <3 It's so true. XD
And I checked out that site that that pic is from, Chelc. It's an awsome site. And the picture just kicks lots of behind. =D

erizibang
30th June 2006, 4:24 AM
well i could see chelc's pic... omg drew's gonna be so hot when he grows *¬*
and nice banner darkwithrobots... i loved that pic from the ep

Hoshika
30th June 2006, 4:31 AM
asdfghjkl;'!! Why DIDN'T come here sooner?! D:

Anyways, I absolutely LOVE Respectshipping <33 Teppo kinda contributed to it =D

Darkwithrobots that banner is love. It's so much love, I almost laughed at it, and...the thing is, I'm in class now so yeah xD;;

Chelc that pic is so awesome! Poor Sato-kun ^.^

Hmm, I don't have anything to contribute here now...oh wait, the banner in my sig. Here you go!

Sweet May
30th June 2006, 4:51 AM
About time the one of the greatest RSers showed up! >O xD Welcome, Hoshika. Your banner ish kawaii. ><

Chelc
30th June 2006, 5:41 AM
O_O Yay~ Hi, Hoshika! :D Glad to see you [finally] here! XD

Both awesome banners, DWR and Hoshika. TY to everyone, as well. Found another fanart, not that great imo, but still really cute.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7921/01142wz.jpg

Sweet May
30th June 2006, 5:47 AM
Kawaii fanart, Chelc. =]
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/PastelCremes/Teppo/460c9b00.gif
Source: TEPPO (http://teppo.pepper.jp/) Tis love. <3

Encyclopika
30th June 2006, 5:21 PM
That fanart is the best, Sweet May. OMG, now I gotta draw some RS fanart. No no, I refuse until that AMV is done. It's very close. I will finish it...definately...it's just that AMVs eat my soul...and RS restores it. =3 They're just so cute<3

Sweet May
30th June 2006, 5:41 PM
I don't think I've seen any RS AMVs so then props to your upcoming one. =D

Tiffany
30th June 2006, 8:57 PM
Nice pictures, Sweet May and Chelc!
I can't wait for your AMV, Ama! I bet it's gonna be saucy because it's RSy love. <3 <3

Swifty
2nd July 2006, 12:24 PM
Work in progress. I probably won't finish it until next week. :|

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Swifti/ash_drew_wip.gif

Hoshika
2nd July 2006, 12:35 PM
Ooh Swifty, even though it's a work in progress, it's really cute ^__^. I can't wait for your RS AMV Ama. I'll probably faint with fangirliness when I see it. xD

Umi Mizuno
2nd July 2006, 5:32 PM
Nice Swifty. ;D Though I would've wanted to put them in a 'better' position, it's still very good. ;P For example: Having one on top of each other. :D [/endrandomfangirlthoughts]

Sweet May
2nd July 2006, 7:37 PM
xD Umi's right. Them on top of each other would make my life. x3
But nice so far, Swifty. Good luck on finishing it. =]

Tiffany
2nd July 2006, 7:59 PM
I agree with everyone here on Swifty's picture. Nice job. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished.

Though I would've wanted to put them in a 'better' position, it's still very good. ;P For example: Having one on top of each other. [/endrandomfangirlthoughts]

XD. YES.

Encyclopika
2nd July 2006, 8:10 PM
Swifty knows he's doing good on the picture...you just came here to show off, didn't you Swifty? Don't forget to show off at deviantART so I can fav it when you're done! =D

Hoshika
3rd July 2006, 2:05 AM
Nice Swifty. ;D Though I would've wanted to put them in a 'better' position, it's still very good. ;P For example: Having one on top of each other. :D [/endrandomfangirlthoughts]

Oh my, I bow down to thou. *Bows*

Ugh, I watched Pros and Con Artists on a Pokemon Marathon today and my inner Respectshipper broke free out of my sanity chamber...O.o;;;

Anyways, during the Drew vs Ash scene, when May enters and asks "But why is Ash battling Drew?", I, being that sad RSer that I am, screamed at the TV "BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! They just testing themselves!!!11!!Eleventyone!!"

And then, when she pops out from the bushes, Drew, instead of his "Let's finish this off" thing, He said "Ah, you've caught me redhanded"...because of my loud, lowishfemale-like voice...

Bahh, I'm probably scaring everyone now...gomen nasai D:

EDIT: Oh wait, I was hoping if anyone had anymore RS screenshots or fanarts...I'm planning on making more RS avatars...so yes..

akane_rose
3rd July 2006, 2:22 AM
rose: this couple is just in one word 'awesome'!! that and it hot!! I don't exactly remember how I even got into this couple, but I just did. Swifty, really nice pic!!!

Sweet May
3rd July 2006, 4:17 AM
Anyways, during the Drew vs Ash scene, when May enters and asks "But why is Ash battling Drew?", I, being that sad RSer that I am, screamed at the TV "BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! They just testing themselves!!!11!!Eleventyone!!"
xD But isn't that true? x3

And the couple = more than awesome. Welcome to the thread, akane_rose. ^^

Encyclopika
4th July 2006, 5:50 PM
Okay...after months of work and waiting, I finally have the RS AMV I promised. With all the trouble I had with it, I don't think I'm making anymore. >_o So you better enjoy it...although after the first two verses, I don't think it's any good. -.-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk_UR899o94
I hope you laugh through some parts and PLEASE listen to the lyrics in the first two verses for they go with the video clips.
And thanks to multiple people for varied video.<3

Caseydia
5th July 2006, 2:10 AM
Oh yeah! Now this is the only shipping I don't mind being about two guys. I think this is more conviencing than Palletshipping. I respect Drew around Ash even though they hardly be together. But I like the both of them as rivals more than Drew and May. Drew and May are more like love end couples than real serious rivals. If you know what I mean.

Hoshika
5th July 2006, 4:37 AM
Okay...after months of work and waiting, I finally have the RS AMV I promised. With all the trouble I had with it, I don't think I'm making anymore. >_o So you better enjoy it...although after the first two verses, I don't think it's any good. -.-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk_UR899o94
I hope you laugh through some parts and PLEASE listen to the lyrics in the first two verses for they go with the video clips.
And thanks to multiple people for varied video.<3

Just watched it. It's really good. *-* Anata wa Sugoi desu! (Translation: You're amazing!) xD. I'm gonna watch it again. <33

Tiffany
5th July 2006, 7:01 AM
:O
Nice AMV, Ama (as I told you already on MSN :P ). I lobb the song that you used in it. :B
Welcome people who decided to join the conversation!
I'm making more banners and avatars at the moment. Shall post them later on when I am done.. :B

Encyclopika
5th July 2006, 3:21 PM
Thankies everyone for the compliments. I'm sort of glad it took this long...ya know...what's an RS AMV without the big RS scene we got in the Kanto GF? :p
But anyway, while we wait for darkwithrobots' awsomeness banner and avvies, here's another RS fanstuff by your's truly. =P
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6315/respectshipping5ch.jpg
I wish the quality was better. ;;

Sweet May
5th July 2006, 7:28 PM
Finally watched the AMV. -_______- But it's awesome, Encyclopika. Love the song too. And the fanart is funny. xD
Welcome, Caseydia. ^__^

Chelc
5th July 2006, 7:38 PM
The AMV is so cute, Ama! I loved how the lyrics went with a lot of the clips, and I <3 that song as well. Like I said in the Drew Club, Ash/Drew dancing is so cute. XD Also welcome to Caseydia! :)

Brocko18
6th July 2006, 2:50 AM
Actually... I like this. oO Truely I do. I was never really supportive of any Pokemon, but this one caught my eye. Its cute and kinda fiery. This ship will be going places. XD
Exactly what I wanted to say, and add that it hits close to home.

Faerie
6th July 2006, 3:43 AM
Ehh, as the title says, why not?

Hi, I'm Faerie as you can see. At first I wasn't very interested in Respectshipping, but I began to see more and more supporters around the forums and I eventually became vaguely interested. So I just started doodling some fanart to see if I liked it. Now the piece of paper I used is full of fanart; I just had to say, "Okay, okay, fine. I support it." It's just too darn cute not to. xD

Nice AMV, Encyclopika. Never heard the song before.

Hoshika
7th July 2006, 5:17 AM
I agree with you Faerie. I was vaguely interested in Respectshipping after finding more supporters and heck, Teppo (http://teppo.pepper.jp) drew some pictures too.

I have some fanarts I drew last night right here. (Taken with my webcam). I apologize for the size and quality.
http://img418.imageshack.us/img418/5168/rsfanart9gg.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/shuuharu/RS_Kimono.jpg
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/3082/rsdress6qs.jpg <-- Some Shuu crack. >>;;

Here's a RS fanart done by the wonderful Teppo-sama.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/shuuharu/rakusyo1.png

Sweet May
7th July 2006, 5:19 AM
xD Your fanarts are sooo kawaii, Hoshika. And teppo owns @ RS fanart. *saves them all*

Encyclopika
7th July 2006, 5:30 PM
I love your fanarts Hoshika...especially the first one. So kawaii. ^^<3

Tiffany
8th July 2006, 12:42 AM
:O
Awesome fanarts Hoshika! My favorite one is the second one. XB

CyberCubed
13th July 2006, 4:51 AM
Might as well post this here since I came across it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/Fanart/70e222b6.jpg

From: http://hirogarusora.hp.infoseek.co.jp/satosyuu.html

Probably the one and only post I'll ever make in this thread, but at least it's a good one. ;)

akane_rose
13th July 2006, 6:30 AM
rose: that pic... so pretty!!! *spins around*

Uzamaki Hinata
13th July 2006, 9:25 AM
Might as well post this here since I came across it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/Fanart/70e222b6.jpg

That is such a cute pic! I'm pro AshDrew because (now) I like Drew alot! So who would be better with him than Ash! Plus I'm really into the wierd shippings!(wierd not meaning bad, so no one jump on me!)
Again super cute picture CyberCubed!

Stephy
13th July 2006, 9:28 AM
Cute Pictures, Everyone! =O *saves them all*

Tiffany
13th July 2006, 10:10 AM
Nice picture, Cybercubed! :O

Aw, they look so cute together.

Yanno if it was possible, they'd make good babies XD. *shot, then hides*

Jo-Jo
13th July 2006, 3:03 PM
^ Shhhh. The MPREGers will be upon us! *looks around fearfully*

Sweet May
13th July 2006, 7:54 PM
xD Nice pic, CyberCubed. xD *saves*

Faerie
14th July 2006, 12:56 AM
Awesome fanart CC. I love it.

Plus I'm really into the wierd shippings!(wierd not meaning bad, so no one jump on me!)Oh, don't worry. We're all so weird that if you called us normal we'd be offended. xD

Does anyone want me to post some fanart? I drew a little a while ago but I haven't gotten around to posting it. I could scan it if you want though.

akane_rose
14th July 2006, 4:30 AM
Oh, don't worry. We're all so weird that if you called us normal we'd be offended. xD

Does anyone want me to post some fanart? I drew a little a while ago but I haven't gotten around to posting it. I could scan it if you want though.
rose: I wouldn't mind getting some fanart. are looking at some. :D

Encyclopika
15th July 2006, 4:32 AM
The pic is gold. RS is such a mutual agreement. =P With all the debating going on, it's such a refreshing thing to see Ash and Drew over each other instead of May. =D

Hoshika
22nd July 2006, 3:16 AM
^Agreed. xD

I made a RS avatar yesterday. It looks kinda squashed, but ah well. Enjoy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/shuuharu/SatoShuu_Temptation.png

Encyclopika
22nd July 2006, 3:51 AM
^LOL That's love, Hoshika. Excellent job. The screenshots you used are so fitting. =P

Sweet May
22nd July 2006, 4:22 AM
xD That's a funny [yet cute] avatar, Hoshika. Now that's love. <33 xD

~Flareon~
22nd July 2006, 8:15 AM
EDIT: Cool avatar, Hoshika. I loved it. Here's a picture of Respectshipping:
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/kanto/451/AG172.jpg

Sushi
22nd July 2006, 1:28 PM
Nice picture, ~Flareon~! And holy dunnowhat...

I made a RS avatar yesterday. It looks kinda squashed, but ah well. Enjoy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Temptation.png
...So. Wuvly! *_* That's a great avatar, Hoshika! I love it <3

I have been neglecting this thread *whacks herself* Working on some RS stuff though. My fic will take 10 years (or something) to get finished, but I'm sure I can get some art done...hopefully x_x

As for discussion material, I'm completely blank at the moment - maybe I could edit this post later when I have an idea. Or does anybody else have a topic perhaps?

Stephy
22nd July 2006, 1:43 PM
Oh, don't worry. We're all so weird that if you called us normal we'd be offended. xD

More RS Fanart, teh better! :D

Awesome Avatar, Hoshika. I'm lovin' the RS love. <33 Satoshi blushing over Shuu? Aw...<33

Nice pic, ~Flareon~ ^^ *Saves*

Encyclopika
22nd July 2006, 2:54 PM
LOL, that's good to hear Sushi. We need fanfiction. =P And with that, I vow to at least *start* mine by the end of the year. Just watch me forget about it. --;;;

Hoshika
30th July 2006, 1:14 PM
*Tries to revive* I have some RS fanfiction...but I too shyish to post them on SPPF. D:

We need more RS fanarts. Dx

http://www.geocities.jp/windy_hr2000/ss_top.png
By http://www.geocities.jp/windy_hr2000/

Stephy
30th July 2006, 1:48 PM
*Tries to revive* I have some RS fanfiction...but I too shyish to post them on SPPF. D:

Yay! RS Fanfictions. <33

...For some reason, I can't read it. D:

It says Error or something. X_x;;

~Flareon~
30th July 2006, 1:49 PM

Cool fanart, Hoshika.

Stephy
30th July 2006, 2:07 PM
Flareon // It's not fanart...Is it? O___o I thought it was Fanfictions. But meh. I can't see it anyway. *it only shows Error to me* O___o

And since we seriously need RS Fanart, I'm just going to show this one. Don't know if you all have seen it, but meh. x_x
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/Cute_Skitty/836235d3.png
Credit To ~ Teppo (http://teppo.pepper.jp/)
Someone tell me what they are talking about. xD

Sweet May
30th July 2006, 7:15 PM
Whoa that fanart is bigger than the one I saw in teppo's site. o_O But still awesome. Not sure what they're saying either. xP *will try to find out somehow*

Chelc
30th July 2006, 7:23 PM

POST THEM PLZ. I'd love to read them. :3

Aww, the fanart is so cute! Ash looks like he's...having fun. o_o;

@ ~Cecilia~: C/P the link, and then it should work. That fanart is adorable, btw!

Faerie
30th July 2006, 7:54 PM
Hi all. I'm back now. xD

Someone tell me what they are talking about. xDI can't quite tell what it all is...All I know for sure is that Satoshi is complimenting Rozeria on something or other. But that's obvious. *shot*

Okay, fine. First two sentences: "WHOAAH! That was awesome, Rozeria!" Something along the lines of that. I'm a bad translator~.

Tiffany
30th July 2006, 8:48 PM
You should post your fanfiction, Hoshika! I'd love to read them! :3
And nice pictures everyone. Respectshipping is teh lurve. <3

Faerie
30th July 2006, 8:55 PM
I'm thinking of writing some RS fanfiction. I've already got the beginning in my head, but I just haven't gotten around to writing it yet. *prepares to get bombarded with yells of "WRITE IT NOW!!!"*

~Flareon~
31st July 2006, 11:48 AM
Flareon // It's not fanart...Is it? O___o I thought it was Fanfictions. But meh. I can't see it anyway. *it only shows Error to me* O___o

And since we seriously need RS Fanart, I'm just going to show this one. Don't know if you all have seen it, but meh. x_x
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/Cute_Skitty/836235d3.png
Credit To ~ Teppo (http://teppo.pepper.jp/)
Someone tell me what they are talking about. xD
Awesome fanart, ~Cecilia~.

Hoshika
31st July 2006, 1:47 PM
POST THEM PLZ. I'd love to read them. :3

You should post your fanfiction, Hoshika! I'd love to read them! :3

Like, it's been done! =O

Old fanfic I did at the beginningish of the year...I think. ^^;;

More than a Friend. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=134725)

Enjoy.

Chatsy
31st July 2006, 3:11 PM
I made a respectshippy fan art and decided - what the heck - I'll show it here too. X3

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/chatsey/blah/la/respectshipping.jpg

This shipping has grown on to me, I'll admit.

Uzamaki Hinata
31st July 2006, 4:25 PM
Wow, last time I posted here was like... the thirteenth of July???
Oh well, it's good to be back now that I'm not sooo new to the couple anymore

I made a respectshippy fan art and decided - what the heck - I'll show it here too. X3

Awwwwww, thats sooo cuute! <3 <3

Like, it's been done! =O

Old fanfic I did at the beginningish of the year...I think. ^^;;

More than a Friend.

Enjoy.

I loved the fic, although it had Japanese words in it and caused me to be confused at some parts. But it was really cute. Hope to see more in the future.

I'm thinking of writing some RS fanfiction. I've already got the beginning in my head, but I just haven't gotten around to writing it yet. *prepares to get bombarded with yells of "WRITE IT NOW!!!"*

WRITE IT NOW!!!
lol
I don't know if I already mentioned this, but this is the first gay couple I support, before this I was always against them.

Stephy
31st July 2006, 4:29 PM
All this RS fanfiction madness makes me wanna go and scream at everyone and ask them to write a RS fanfiction. XD

...I feel tempted to write one. XD;

Chatsy, that's a cute picture you have drawn! <33

Hehe, Hoshika, your Fanfic was ultra-fantabulous. ^_^ It was cute how Shuu was stuttering all over Satoshi. XD Kawaii Shuu. <33

Sweet May
31st July 2006, 7:14 PM
OMG Chatsy, your fanart is so awesome! x3 *saves because I can*
And I'll start reading your fic, Hoshika. =D

Chelc
31st July 2006, 7:22 PM
@ Hoshika: After I reply here, I'm off to read your fic. Thanks so much for posting! I needed a fic to read, specifically RS. XD;

:o You should write it, Faerie! I'd be happy to read it.

*saves Chatsy's fanart* So cute! I love their expressions there. xD;

Encyclopika
31st July 2006, 8:25 PM

That makes me LOL like a lot, since you have those pics where they're ****** or fighting with each other. XD

Chatsy
1st August 2006, 10:44 AM
That makes me LOL like a lot, since you have those pics where they're ****** or fighting with each other. XD

I'm an odd artist like that X3

Glad you people like!

Since Drew is so laid back and all I thought it would be the most suitable to have Ash be the one to take the first step. Heehee ;D

~Flareon~
1st August 2006, 11:21 AM

I liked your fanart, Chatsy. It's awesome.

akane_rose
2nd August 2006, 4:54 AM

rose: T-T your fanart is lovely!!! *huggles* Shuu doesn't know what to do does he? *laughs*

Umi Mizuno
2nd August 2006, 6:35 AM
Whoa, haven't been here in a while. o.o Nice fanart posting to everyone and your fanart, Chatsy, gorgeous. x3 You should try coloring it sometime, or even make a little RS comic. XD

Hoshika
2nd August 2006, 9:16 AM

...*Distant fangirl screams*

That fanart is so...LOL. =DD Very nice. Very nice. I've seen those pics you've drawn of Shuu and Satoshi fighting like heck, which are so awesome anyway, but this...wow. <3

Advertising 2nd RS fic. I'm trying to spread the RS love...>>;;

Clickity click. (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=134991)

What to forward to: Psychotic Shuu & Clueless Satoshi.

akane_rose
3rd August 2006, 5:50 AM
rose: huh?! there are pics of Shuu and Satoshi fighting?! where are they!? I must see!! :D

Chatsy
3rd August 2006, 9:22 AM
rose: huh?! there are pics of Shuu and Satoshi fighting?! where are they!? I must see!! :D
*cooouuuugh hark* My DA *coooough coughcough*
*points at sig*

*coughs*

My oh my, that sure was a bad cough I got there ;D

Encyclopika
3rd August 2006, 6:09 PM
LOL, you should post them anyway...it's on topic...UST. =3 Damn I wish they'd battle again...>>;
And fix up that cough, we don't want you to die. ;;

Chatsy
3rd August 2006, 9:39 PM
Weelll~

Ok then. 8D

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35787471/
^Them boys no likie

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35876039/
^Big version of the one in my sig (and my personal fave)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35986361/
Drew taking Ash from behind.
XD!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35986396/
Ash is more rough, though.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35988738/
Ende~

And wowzers, my cough has been cured 8D

Umi Mizuno
3rd August 2006, 9:49 PM
Wow, wonderful fanart Chatsy. xD You can sure make the two speak out. I love the last one too. <33~

Tiffany
3rd August 2006, 11:15 PM
Awesome fanart, Chatsy!
XD @ the caption "Drew taking Ash from behind". I've gotta get my mind out of the gutter. XP

Encyclopika
4th August 2006, 4:06 AM
Awesome fanart, Chatsy!
XD @ the caption "Drew taking Ash from behind". I've gotta get my mind out of the gutter. XP
LOL...I think the fourth one was the one that put my mind in the gutter forever. XD
Awsome art...that made my day. XD

akane_rose
4th August 2006, 7:24 AM
rose: O_o you... are... my... GOD!!! XD *starts worshipping* Chatsy, I love your drawings so much!! I like the last pic a lot!! *laughs* heh heh... but I love the one where Drew takes Ash from behind!!! XD *continues to worship* I love your art work!!! XD *passes out due to over excitement*

Chatsy
4th August 2006, 12:39 PM
Aww, glad you people like/love/worship ^____^

It's amusing to draw those two - Especially since they're so different from one another - But deep down we all know they just want in eachother's pants, AMMIRITE?! >D

Here's a new one I made where Ash makes fun of Drew's hair-flicking-thing X3
http://www.deviantart.com/view/37413144/

Stephy
4th August 2006, 3:26 PM
Chatsy, I simply love all your RS fanarts. <3 You are so good at drawing them! ^_^

XD @ the last fanart ~ It's kawaii how Satoshi makes fun of Shuu's hair, and Shuu gets all annoyed and stuff. Just look at his face. <3 ~

~Flareon~
4th August 2006, 3:49 PM
Weelll~

Ok then. 8D

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35787471/
^Them boys no likie

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35876039/
^Big version of the one in my sig (and my personal fave)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35986361/
Drew taking Ash from behind.
XD!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35986396/
Ash is more rough, though.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35988738/
Ende~

And wowzers, my cough has been cured 8D
Cool fanarts, Chatsy. I liked them.

Tiffany
4th August 2006, 11:42 PM
Aww, glad you people like/love/worship ^____^

It's amusing to draw those two - Especially since they're so different from one another - But deep down we all know they just want in eachother's pants, AMMIRITE?! >D

Here's a new one I made where Ash makes fun of Drew's hair-flicking-thing X3
http://www.deviantart.com/view/37413144/

Yes, you ARE right. 8D

And great new picture. XP You draw those two really well.

Hoshika
5th August 2006, 5:27 AM

Like, YES!

...So true. So very true.

Love the new fanart Chatsy, it's so cute. It'd be funny if it happened in the anime. <3

Chatsy
5th August 2006, 9:20 PM
I would die ROTFL if Ash actually did go crazy and mock Drew like that in the anime XD

Come on writers, why can't you try and kill me like that? D:

I've been on a random doodling spree, so I got a few more pieces.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37480239/
I really don't know why this was made. Guess it was just for the cuteness factor. Or freakness factor.
Or nothing.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37480317/
Ash and Drew having a sort of staring thing going on. Yeeeeah~

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37480364/
This one is definitely Respectshippy. Or Ash is just being annoying.
Either waaaaay~

X3

Sweet May
5th August 2006, 9:57 PM
XD Those pics are awesome Chatsy. The last one is just kawaii. x3

Hoshika
6th August 2006, 3:05 AM
Lovely fanarts Chatsy, as usual. ^__^

Loved the first one. Wittle doll-like Satoshi is love.

...Like, now Shuu has something to sleep with. <3 *Shot*

akane_rose
6th August 2006, 8:24 AM
rose: *regains conciousness**looks at pics* OMG!!!! *worships even more* I loved the last pic the most!!! XD Satoshi looks so comfy atop Shuu's head!!! XD so cuddly!! eeeh!!! *runs around excitedly* I also loved the one where Satoshi messes up Shuu's hair!! XD so cute!! eeeh!!! *runs around some more* you... are... my... GOD!!! XD XD :D I didn't pass out this time!! :D

Stephy
6th August 2006, 1:15 PM
I've fallen completely in love with your fanarts, Chatsy. <3

Last one was Kawaii. Very kawaii. <33

WrongedQueen
9th August 2006, 1:03 AM
Well, I have recently fallen for Respectshipping, partly because they're the two cutest (in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I lurve Harley, James and Brock as well) guys on the show, and partly because it's the only ship that makes me want to write about it. I've tried Pokeshipping, I've tried Contestshipping, I've tried many different ships, but none of them gave me the artistic vibe to do fanfiction that Respectshipping has. I'm currently working on a really cool one, my first non-oneshot, and I'll post it if I ever decide it's well and truely finished.

Hmmm...may I ask one of those delightful question things? If yes, than

If Ash and Drew were raising a pokemon together for both contests and battles, what pokemon do you think it'd be and would they give it a nickname? If so, what nickname do you think they'd give it?

Personally, I think they'd raise a Castform, or possibly a Chansey. But then, Stantler seems...so regal! I don't think they'd give it a nickname, though; only a few people have been shown to do that, and most of them seem to be hated by fans, like Richie.

Sweet May
9th August 2006, 2:00 AM
If Satoshi and Shuu were raising a Pokémon together for both contests and battles, what Pokémon do you think it'd be and would they give it a nickname? If so, what nickname do you think they'd give it?
LMFAO sounds like parenthood in progress. ;) *shot*
But I suppose they would raise a Pokémon that they both like? I'd say a Kirlia! 8D *shot again*

akane_rose
9th August 2006, 5:34 AM
rose: so says Shuu's awesome wifey!! XD *laughs* I'd say Shuu and Satoshi would raise a Arcanine together!! it has beauty for a contest and strength in battle!!! XD plua, I think Satoshi would have some fun with it!!! *snickers* who keeps shoting you? you're too nice to shot!!

~Flareon~
9th August 2006, 5:50 AM
If Ash and Drew were raising a pokemon together for both contests and battles, what pokemon do you think it'd be and would they give it a nickname? If so, what nickname do you think they'd give it?
I think it will be a Butterfree. They will give Butterfree a nickname: Happy.

Sweet May
9th August 2006, 6:03 AM
rose: so says Shuu's awesome wifey!! XD *laughs* I'd say Shuu and Satoshi would raise a Arcanine together!! it has beauty for a contest and strength in battle!!! XD plua, I think Satoshi would have some fun with it!!! *snickers* who keeps shoting you? you're too nice to shot!!
xD Arcanine... good point. Like fire moves would be good in a contest. And it's battling skills are like whoa. But Satoshi... having fun with an Arcanine? LMAO He'll be cheating on Shuu then. *shot* And um... *blames Kirlia for shooting* o__o;

I am hyper atm so ignore it if you can. o__O; *posts a fanart*
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/PastelCremes/Teppo/3a9a166c.gif
FEAR RESPECTSHIPPING AND ITS KAWAIINESS! *shot* Credit a Teppo (teppo.pepper.jp). <3

akane_rose
9th August 2006, 6:11 AM
xD Arcanine... good point. Like fire moves would be good in a contest. And it's battling skills are like whoa. But Satoshi... having fun with an Arcanine? LMAO He'll be cheating on Shuu then. *shot* And um... *blames Kirlia for shooting* o__o;

I am hyper atm so ignore it if you can. o__O; *posts a fanart*
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/PastelCremes/Teppo/3a9a166c.gif
FEAR RESPECTSHIPPING AND ITS KAWAIINESS! *shot* Credit a Teppo (teppo.pepper.jp). <3
rose: ahh!!! they look so adorable!! don't worry I'm hyper too!!! Shuu could've at least smile or something!!! such kawaiiness!!! I love it!! I just wish I actually knew how to draw more then a head in my drawings...

when I said Satoshi would have with it. I meant he would probably have fun annoying Shuu with Arcanine!!! I mean like one day Satoshi could be like all board and Arcanine is lying down next to him. Satoshi can say something like, "I'm board. I want to go annoy Shuu Arcanine?" something like that!!!! XD *laughs*

yes, all most fear the kawaiiness of Respectshipping!!! *goes around trying to scare people*

someone needs to put gun control on that Kirlia. it a danger to everyone!!!

Hoshika
9th August 2006, 9:18 AM
If Satoshi and Shuu were raising a Pokémon together for both contests and battles, what Pokémon do you think it'd be and would they give it a nickname? If so, what nickname do you think they'd give it?
As Sweet May said...sounds like Parenthood in progress. *Shot* x3

I think...Plusle and Minun are cute...then again, if Plusle was green...it'd scream RS. (Minun being blue for Satoshi and blah blah blah...you get my drift) ;D

When I saw this question, I actually thought of Illumise and Volbeat. xDDDD I don't really know how to answer this...unless you guys want both Satoshi and Shuu to raise Pikachu. xP;;;

*Posts some fanarts* And Sweet May, what an adorable pic! <333
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/shuuharu/p-satoshu03.gif
BONDAGE!!.....? xD
From...somewhere. The site closed down ages ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/shuuharu/etyasatosyu.gif
From Teppo (http://teppo.pepper.jp).

EDIT: A nickname? Shuichi? Shuta? Uhh...*Can't think of any other*

~Flareon~
9th August 2006, 10:41 AM

I think...Plusle and Minun are cute...then again, if Plusle was green...it'd scream RS. (Minun being blue for Satoshi and blah blah blah...you get my drift) ;D

When I saw this question, I actually thought of Illumise and Volbeat. xDDDD I don't really know how to answer this...unless you guys want both Satoshi and Shuu to raise Pikachu. xP;;;

BONDAGE!!.....? xD

Nice fanarts, Hoshika. I liked them.

Stephy
9th August 2006, 11:51 AM
Aww...Kawaii Fanarts, Sweet May and Hoshika. <3~

Luvdisc. XD *shot*

But yeah, I agree with Hoshika. Plusle and Minun...x3 It totally screams out RS. ;D

Hoshika
9th August 2006, 12:00 PM
Luvdisc. XD *shot*

Oh my god. LUVDISC! =O

I never realised that. Luvdisc = <3 (Like, literally) = Respectshipping = LOVE.

*Shuts up before getting shot*

Chatsy
9th August 2006, 2:01 PM
THE SQUIRREL THING!

*mutiliated*

I don't knoooow~

But those fan arts there. Lovely! XD
I swear, Drew is SO made to be the annoyed/laughable part in this relationship while Ash is the schmuck who constantly is a bugger for Drew. It's so... perfect XD

EDIT:
The Chatsy has doodles AGAIN! =o

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/chatsey/blah/la/eh.jpg

Drew is like.. "MINE!" with Ash XD

Encyclopika
9th August 2006, 4:17 PM
LOL @ Chatsy fanart. =D Oh, and I agree. No better to start for RSin' in Shinou with Pachirisu. ^.^ It looks like Pikachu, but it's not! 8O

LOL, and he just sits there enduring it. XD Yay for bondage. 8D
Since Arcanine is kind of CSy, and Pachirisu has already been said, And Butterfree is LSy, I say...Chinchou! *random* It is good in contest and is a ***** to battle, so yeah. ^^;

Sweet May
9th August 2006, 8:31 PM
Kawaii fanarts Chatsy and Hoshika. =D *saves*
Lol Chinchou would be nice. :o

Stephy
10th August 2006, 3:34 AM
Nice fanart, Chatsy. Wow, Shuu hugging Satoshi? *faints* XD Kawaii!

EnvyFrontier
10th August 2006, 6:25 AM
can i join i suport this shiping because there look like great couple.xd

~Flareon~
10th August 2006, 8:55 AM
THE SQUIRREL THING!

*mutiliated*

I don't knoooow~

I swear, Drew is SO made to be the annoyed/laughable part in this relationship while Ash is the schmuck who constantly is a bugger for Drew. It's so... perfect XD

EDIT:

Nice fanart you have, Chatsy. I liked when Drew hugs Ash.

Sweet May
10th August 2006, 6:10 PM
can i join i suport this shiping because there look like great couple.xd
Free for anyone to join. Welcome! ^__^

akane_rose
11th August 2006, 6:46 AM

BONDAGE!!.....? xD

EDIT: A nickname? Shuichi? Shuta? Uhh...*Can't think of any other*
rose: *starts running around* OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! such kawaiiness!!! XD heh heh!!! Shuu such sits there while Satoshi just adorns him in ribbons!!! *runs around excitedly* yah for bondage and ribbons!!! XD can't forget the ribbons!!! xD Shuu is so about to slug Satoshi if he doesn't take his hand off his head!! xD

THE SQUIRREL THING!

*mutiliated*

I don't knoooow~

EDIT:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...blah/la/eh.jpg (http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/chatsey/blah/la/eh.jpg)

aww!!! Shuu is hugging Satoshi from behind!!! he looks so adorable back there!!! xD your fanart is just awesome Chatsy!!! just freakin' awesome!!! *runs around and jumps up and down excitedly* it like a sugar rush without the sugar!!! WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

Hoshika
13th August 2006, 3:07 AM
EDIT:

Aww...how adorable. <3 Shuu is so possessive when it comes to Satoshi. xD

A screenshot from the Rivals Forever episode.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/shuuharu/RF_RS.jpg

Why I posted this you ask? I practically screamed ALMOST like an insane fangirl when I saw it. I mean, they're standing next to (?) each other. xPPP;;;

Sweet May
13th August 2006, 4:20 AM
xD I never noticed they were together. *shot* But nice screenshot, Hoshika. ^__^ *saves*

Arahabaki
13th August 2006, 5:01 AM
isnt that gay though?
in fact some ships are gay

Sweet May
13th August 2006, 5:02 AM
isnt that gay though?
Maybe. But isn't it love? :p

Hoshika
13th August 2006, 5:04 AM
isnt that gay though?
in fact some ships are gay

Hey, maybe it is gay...but heck, there are people who love it so...*Trails off*

Hoshika
13th August 2006, 5:12 AM
did anyone think that they are friends?and not gay

Well, we can dream can't we? xP Maybe canonly they are friends but, there's no limit in imagination. xDD;;

Sweet May
13th August 2006, 5:15 AM
Well, we can dream can't we? xP Maybe canonly they are friends but, there's no limit in imagination. xDD;;
I doubt Shuu thinks of Satoshi as a friend but who knows. He barely takes notice of Satoshi anymore. D: But friends, not or more, it's all involving RS one way or another. ;D *shot*

Hoshika
13th August 2006, 5:18 AM
He barely takes notice of Satoshi anymore. D:

Oh crud. Really? D:

Hmm, we need another topic...how about...

Which episode(s) did you think had the most RS interaction?

I believe "Pros and Con artists" and "Harley Vs Haruka. Stage on with a Double Battle" were the most. ^^;;; I'm sure everyone thinks that.

Sweet May
13th August 2006, 5:27 AM
Pros and Con Artists ftw alright! xD

Chatsy
13th August 2006, 8:12 AM
did anyone think that they are friends?and not gay

Some people obviously have, hence why they don't post here.

We find them cute together, not necessarily because we even saw any hints, but dammit it's fun.

And if you got something against homosexuality, then please choke on some bread. =D

Aaaanywho, glad you people still like my doodles. After this week's episode I was saddened at how the writers couldn't have had Drew in the hotspa with Ash because like.... that would rule.

So, ah' doodled. X3

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/chatsey/blah/la/drew_needs_his_trunks.jpg
A very rough sketch but hopefully you people can see that Ash has stolen Drew's swimming trunks XD

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the episode with the most RS interaction is most definitely the May vs. Harley episode in the Kanto Grand Festival. Shame Brock was there when Drew was being a moody beeotch. Ash and Drew alone by the lake would've been an instant win!

EDIT^2:
Okay, made a sequel to the other doodle in this post XD
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/chatsey/blah/la/ash_has_gone_clinically_insane.jpg

Plus a random one:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/chatsey/blah/la/happi_happii.jpg

X3

Tiffany
14th August 2006, 8:21 AM
Awesome fanarts, Chatsy! And great pictures Hoshika!

I'm making some Respectshipping banners right now and I'll post them later. <33

Stephy
14th August 2006, 9:21 AM
Pros And Con Artists. =D Like everyone. xD And plus the episode where Haruka vs. Haarii, where Shuu and Satoshi are on the beach together. <3

Awesome fanarts, Chatsy. <3~

Lol @ The second fanart. xD

Hoshika
14th August 2006, 2:28 PM
Chatsy, those fanarts are love! <3 Poor Shuu-uke-chan...*dead* D:

Dragonwing375, if you're not stupid enough to choke on bread, why not choke on your own thoughts? If you don't like Respectshipping, don't bother posting here. >O

Anyways, I present my own fanart drawn today during my Geography class! (Yes I'm a bad girl =DD). It's actually quite cute in my opinion...all my friends and some people from my class thought so.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/shuuharu/IMG_0256.jpg

Enjoy.

Speaking of dreams, I've been having strange RS dreams of Kimono love and...strangely, long airplane trips...usually envolving Shuu resting his head on Satoshi's chest...sleeping...and sleeping...and sleeping...*Wakes up* Yeah...I need to draw that! D:

Stephy
14th August 2006, 3:10 PM

Dragonwing375, if you're not stupid enough to choke on bread, why not choke on your own thoughts? If you don't like Respectshipping, don't bother posting here. >O

Anyways, I present my own fanart drawn today during my Geography class! (Yes I'm a bad girl =DD). It's actually quite cute in my opinion...all my friends and some people from my class thought so.

Enjoy.

Speaking of dreams, I've been having strange RS dreams of Kimono love and...strangely, long airplane trips...usually envolving Shuu resting his head on Satoshi's chest...sleeping...and sleeping...and sleeping...*Wakes up* Yeah...I need to draw that! D:
Kawaii Fanart, Hoshika! <3~ Aw...Shuu and Satoshi leaning against the tree at night...Is it just me or do I think someone put them up to this...? *shifteh eyes* xD Or maybe they were scared of the dark and decided to sleep with each other. x3~ Now, all we need to do is have their arms...*shuts up*

...Hoshika, you are so lucky to have RS dreams! D: I'm envious. xP That dream you have is so...Kawaii! <3 I can just picture that in my mind. =D And Shuu resting...Sleeping...Kawaii! <3 ...I'm not going to get any sleep tonight. xD

~Flareon~
14th August 2006, 3:55 PM
Awesome fanarts, Chatsy and Hoshika.
Pros And Con Artists.

Chatsy
14th August 2006, 9:37 PM

Enjoy.

Awwwwww, it is indeed cute that artpiece! <3

Dammit, we need a Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut-ish episode just with Ash and Drew ending up alone together rather than May and Drew. >O
Think of the possibilities!
*daydreams*

akane_rose
15th August 2006, 4:57 AM
Some people obviously have, hence why they don't post here.

We find them cute together, not necessarily because we even saw any hints, but dammit it's fun.

And if you got something against homosexuality, then please choke on some bread. =D

Aaaanywho, glad you people still like my doodles. After this week's episode I was saddened at how the writers couldn't have had Drew in the hotspa with Ash because like.... that would rule.

So, ah' doodled. X3

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/chatsey/blah/la/drew_needs_his_trunks.jpg
A very rough sketch but hopefully you people can see that Ash has stolen Drew's swimming trunks XD

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the episode with the most RS interaction is most definitely the May vs. Harley episode in the Kanto Grand Festival. Shame Brock was there when Drew was being a moody beeotch. Ash and Drew alone by the lake would've been an instant win!

EDIT^2:
Okay, made a sequel to the other doodle in this post XD
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/chatsey/blah/la/ash_has_gone_clinically_insane.jpg

Plus a random one:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/chatsey/blah/la/happi_happii.jpg

X3
rose: yes!! they are cute together!! *giggles*

heh heh... really like the first pic a lot!! I most wonder how exactly Satoshi got a hold of Shuu's towel!!! xD *thinks of possibilities* xD *laughs* your fanart is still lovely!!! awesome!!! plus, I just love them!!

Hoshika, I love your pic!! Drew and Ash sleeping underneath the stars just sets quite a romantic air!!! *glomps* love your fanart too!! :D

not to ask a stupid question or anything (though it might be), but what exactly is RS? *hides from Kirlia*

Sweet May
15th August 2006, 6:22 AM
XD Nice fanart Chatsy and Hoshika. All insane/kawaii. *saves*

Dammit, we need a Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut-ish episode just with Ash and Drew ending up alone together rather than May and Drew. >O
*daydreams*
It would be awesome. 8D

but what exactly is RS?
Abbreivation [sp?] for Respectshipping. <3

akane_rose
15th August 2006, 6:35 AM
rose: oh!! so that what RS means!! I should've figured that out but didn't. :p me so slow! :) heh heh... *laughs* did someone put gun control on that Kirlia from earlier? wow that almost rymed (sp?)!!!

*daydreams*
I certainly can think of the possibilites!!! *laughs**begins to daydream* what?

Hoshika
15th August 2006, 8:53 AM
Or maybe they were scared of the dark and decided to sleep with each other. x3~ Now, all we need to do is have their arms...*shuts up*

Hot damn! I so wanna draw that! Or...a manga of that...^^;; *Adds on "To do list"*

*daydreams*

*Daydreams* Wuvly. *-*

...Bah, that's the ninth "Shuu and Satoshi making...love?" thought I've had throughout this fortnight. xP;;;;;;;; *Shot and bashed violently*

akane_rose
15th August 2006, 9:04 AM
rose: so no one put gun control on that Kirlia!! dang it!!! >_<

really now? the ninth "Shuu and Satoshi making...love?'. gee, someone had a busy day! :p

Stephy
15th August 2006, 9:32 AM
Awwwwww, it is indeed cute that artpiece! <3

*daydreams*
XD Yesh. YESSHHH! =O Let them drop in the waterfall, and get in DA CAVE! >D And get that Team Rocket to crash in a tree so they don't disturb S&S or something. o_o; Just think of the possibilities in da cave...>3

akane_rose
15th August 2006, 9:42 AM
rose: trapped in a cave behind a waterfall... heh heh... oh yes the many possiblities that can araise from that. hehe... :D

Chatsy
15th August 2006, 9:51 AM
XD Yesh. YESSHHH! =O Let them drop in the waterfall, and get in DA CAVE! >D And get that Team Rocket to crash in a tree so they don't disturb S&S or something. o_o; Just think of the possibilities in da cave...>3

After being soaked in the waterfall, so their hair is dripping wet and they stare at eachother intensely, and they're breathing heavily, and....and....

*swoons*

akane_rose
15th August 2006, 9:55 AM
After being soaked in the waterfall, so their hair is dripping wet and they stare at eachother intensely, and they're breathing heavily, and....and....

*swoons*
rose: O_o yaoza!! that would be interesting not to mention hot!! *giggles* no wonder you're a 'perverted Ash fan'!! xD

Hoshika
15th August 2006, 10:45 AM

Even better...

1. Let them drop into the waterfall.
2. Satoshi finds land whilst carring an unconscious (sp?) Shuu.
3. Satoshi performs *ahem* ...CPR? on Shuu. x3
4. Shuu-chan wakes up finding out that Satoshi happens to have his lips on well...his.
5. They move and find THE cave.
6. Talk, talk, talk.
7. Temperature drops.
8. Shuu-tachi (Since Satoshi-tachi makes me think of Takeshi, Masato and Haruka...plus, Shuu-tachi sounds funny.^__^) huddle up.
9. Some sweet lovin'.
10. Rocket-dan intrude on...Well, they don't quite know. xDD
11. Stuff.
12. ????

That's all I've got. x3

*swoons*

Waa! Yes! Lovely! <3 Breathing should be replaced by Panting though. x3

Stephy
15th August 2006, 2:30 PM

*swoons*
...*imagines*

*faints* <3 And...And...Then...*shot* xD

*imagines the thought of Sato's lips on Shuu's* ...Kawaii desu! <3 CPR...Wha, does Satoshi even know CPR? O____o; But if he doesn't know, then that's even better! =D *shot* He'll perform *his* CPR, and thinks it's a CPR. xD *shot*

Hoshika
15th August 2006, 2:38 PM
He'll perform *his* CPR, and thinks it's a CPR. xD *shot*

That...I would love to see. =DDDD

On a completely different note, I was watching the Japanese version of "Now that's Flower Power" (for no reason actually .__. ) and I thought that it was kinda funny that both Shuu and Satoshi were working together to beat Rocket-dan and I quote..

Satoshi: Yosh! Pikachu! Thunderbolt!
Shuu: Rozeria! Solarbeam!

That was a recently realised RS moment for me.

...Wah, I'm that slow. D:

Encyclopika
15th August 2006, 5:43 PM
The second KGF episode. Pretty sunsets = romance = YUSS! <3 Our fandom has pretty sunsets and boys<3
Anyway, since I haven't anything much to do today, I'll finaly make another yummy RS fanart.
Oh, and Chatsy, those fanarts are amazing. I believe I faved one on deviantART. 8D

akane_rose
16th August 2006, 3:42 AM
rose: hmm... pretty sunsets and boys. :) *giggles* yuss!!!! *can't stop laughing*

Encyclopika
16th August 2006, 4:04 AM

*swoons*
Yeah...I can picture it now...http://www.deviantart.com/view/38071275/

Get out of my mind! DX

Umi Mizuno
16th August 2006, 4:07 AM
Ha! *claps for Ama's fanart* As I've told you on MSN, looks great, though a little suggestive. XD Hehe, if you ever color it I'll probably never stop looking at it. :P

Chelc
16th August 2006, 4:17 AM
*___* [/speechless]

Like I said on MSN, that made my day. XD;

2nd GF episode. The talk by the sunset = <3

Sweet May
16th August 2006, 4:20 AM
XD Your fanart wins on so many levels, Encyclopika. Great job. 8D

akane_rose
16th August 2006, 4:29 AM
Yeah...I can picture it now...http://www.deviantart.com/view/38071275/

Get out of my mind! DX
rose: OMFG!!! *swoons* so very detailed and so very lovely. I love it!!! whoa! *passes out* @_@