PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Dungeon Red and Blue starters

Poke`King
30th April 2006, 7:49 PM
What were your Mysterious Dungeon Red and Blue starters when you began. Mine were squirtle and evee.;007; ;133;

*edit* sorry for the mistake in the title..

Naraku_Diabolos
30th April 2006, 8:03 PM
It's not released yet. Weirdo... Read the stickies and the main site. There's a D/P Discussion section. Can you read?

Samayowa
30th April 2006, 9:00 PM
I think he might be talking about Mysterious Dungeon Red and Blue??

Poke`King
30th April 2006, 10:04 PM
Yeah sorry, I am I'll have to change that. besides you shouldn't be so rude it's only a mistake. just calm down.

Naraku_Diabolos
30th April 2006, 10:30 PM
>_> I'm sorry. :( I didn't know if you meant D/P itself. Sorry for being rude. I didn't know you meant Mysterious Dungeon. My bad. Forgive me.

hIrAm
1st May 2006, 12:53 AM
Hm, well, I haven't bought it yet, so I donno. Though, when I do, it will be Eevee ..

Shining Mew
1st May 2006, 2:51 AM
Changed the title for you :)

if i get it... bulbasaur all the way

Caterpie Master
1st May 2006, 10:40 AM
I resetted the game a couple of times..here goes:
1st game: pikachu and torchic
2nd game: balbasaur and mudkip
current game: mudkip and cyndaquil

Omega Pirate
1st May 2006, 11:02 AM
Okay once I kept getting Meowth and then recetting it because I wanted a pokemon that evolved twice not once. Then I got Cyndaquil and my partner was Mudkip. That file was lost and I started as Mudkip with Chikorita which so far is the strongest team I've had. Chikoritas Razor Leaf bashes everything.

My games in Japanese so I have no idea what the storyline is and I'm stuck on the level in the sky tower where about 20 pokemon drop from the sky and attack you at once. Really hard.

MM13
2nd May 2006, 3:49 AM
well i got bulbasaur and charmander. charmander is my partner

Poke`King
2nd May 2006, 3:59 AM
Changed the title for you :)

if i get it... bulbasaur all the way

Thanks for that.

SpacemanSpiff
2nd May 2006, 4:45 AM
I really want it, but I can't read Japanese. But I hope to get an Eeve, that can do anything.

Mega Trickster
2nd May 2006, 4:47 AM
I'm thinking of buying MD Red soon. What are all of the starters you can have? I heard you take a type of test to determine it.

Serebii
2nd May 2006, 10:32 AM
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Meowth, Psyduck, Machop, Cubone, Eevee, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip & Skitty

Char1016
2nd May 2006, 12:55 PM
As my starters I got Charmander, Treecko was the sleeping pokemon in the beginning. :D

While playing I got Mudkip, Squritle, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Totodile, Skitty, Psyduck and looking for Eevee in the wild.

[AceAussie]
3rd May 2006, 2:20 AM
this game sounds awsome i want it bad.........

but i haven't heard of it's realese

and if i would start off i would want charmander

jirachiken
4th May 2006, 12:49 AM
It's not released in the U.S. yet, unfortunately for me. When I get it, I'll be Torchic, and my partner will probably be Pikachu or Mudkip.

Mega Trickster
4th May 2006, 2:11 AM
Just because it's not in US stores doesn't mean Japanese Gaming websites don't have it.

I hope I get Squirtle.

Char1016
4th May 2006, 9:14 PM
If this game comes out in English version, I will try to get Charmander and Mudkip as my starters.

Demonic
4th May 2006, 9:38 PM
ill wants treeko and totodile but i dunno if thats possible

Char1016
4th May 2006, 9:43 PM
Treecko and Totodile, it is possible to get them.

Couples that aren't possible to have:

Meowth Eevee
Meowth Skitty
Eevee Skitty
Charmander Cyndaquil
Charmander Torchic
Torchic Cyndaquil
Treecko Bulbasaur
Treecko Chikorita
Chikorita Bulbasaur
Squirtle Mudkip
Squritle Totodile
Mudkip Totodile

And types that are same to each other, they make so many to count all.

But you can get them in a couple later in the game.

Demonic
7th May 2006, 6:07 PM
oh wow cool thats amazin there my fav 2 pokemon ever ! cheers dude ill so import this game now and just try till i get that combo :D

amulekbird
7th May 2006, 11:28 PM
Demonic, it's funny you asked because my team on Red IS Treecko and Totodile :D

Mega Trickster
8th May 2006, 4:57 AM
MD Red is coming in the mail <3

I hope I get Totodile/Squirtle Charmander/Torchic

I meant that as in something like Totodile/Torchic.

Opal Pikachu13
8th May 2006, 2:31 PM
I would have either Pikachu and Cyndaquil or Mudkip and Charmander as my starters.

JONNO.FRESH
9th May 2006, 7:56 AM
i'm hoping for either Pikachu,Chicorita,Treecko,Skitty,eevee or charmander for my starter/partner. Anyone 2's good

Maneachiz
9th May 2006, 8:21 AM
Does anyone know if Pokemon can join your team? I have Bulbasaur and Charmander and im stuck on the Mail bit...I Can't read Japenese...

Omega Pirate
9th May 2006, 8:28 AM
If you get, for example, a grass type pokemon, as your character you can't choose a partner of the same type.

MM13
11th May 2006, 11:14 PM
i lost my saved file so this time i got cyndaquil and squirtle

Pokemon4Ever
12th May 2006, 2:46 AM
I know in Red I'll get Torchic and in Blue I'll get Squirtle, but I am not too sure who my partners will be yet...

[AceAussie]
13th May 2006, 5:07 AM
charmander and my parter squirtle now that would be nice

ko-koro
13th May 2006, 6:10 AM
my starters were bulba and cynda dunno why and it's impossible to get meowth/skitty
skitty/eevee
eevee/meowth the only one exept that is psyduck and any water starter

water types rule
13th May 2006, 9:18 PM
I want it too. I thought the 2nd partner you got to choose? Anyway I'd like Mudkip and Eevee. Of course since I'll be getting the GBA version, I probably won't get a water starter, but I can still get Vaporeon.

Totoro
14th May 2006, 12:31 PM
When I buy Blue, or get it for Christmas shall it be released beforehand, I would try for Cyndaquil and Pikachu.

Pikamiki
14th May 2006, 12:53 PM
i'll be getting the blue one probably so i'll try for a mudkip which i love!

[AceAussie]
15th May 2006, 2:28 PM
since i'll be getting both well i'll have the pokemon i really want

Captain Murkrow
15th May 2006, 7:15 PM
its the 3 starters so far, fire and water.

so in blue you have a choice of squirtle, totodile or mudkip
in red you have a choice of charmander, cyndaquil or torchic

◘Ins0mnIac◘
16th May 2006, 1:01 AM
All I know is I am getting a Cubone/Cyndaquil/Treeko combo. Gonna be tough to decide who to leave out....

Alzi
16th May 2006, 1:04 PM
i rekon they should make new starters not like fire water and grass they should change it 2 thunder flying ground http://C:\Documents and Settings\Dollar\My Documents\My Pictures\alzi's pictures

Alzi
16th May 2006, 1:07 PM
o i g2g cya guyz

fhqwhgads
16th May 2006, 2:39 PM
Maybe Cyndaquil and Pikachu. Alzi, that's SPAM. And Electric can't hit Ground, so it would be unfair. Ya' can't advertise, either.

[AceAussie]
16th May 2006, 2:55 PM
^ why do you think that???i love the frie water grass types

Violet
16th May 2006, 3:06 PM
Definately Bulbasaur as either the main character or partner. I dunno who else though, I like Eevee but you can catch it's evos and murgh ;_;.

~Mightyena~
19th May 2006, 8:23 PM
When I get it I want to be Cyndaquil and my partner would be an Eevee.

Serebii
19th May 2006, 8:39 PM
Eevee cannot be your partner

Poke`King
20th May 2006, 6:01 PM
Yes it can after the credits roll. I've beaten it already so its fun to have an first evo team with you.

mo_money
22nd May 2006, 3:08 AM
i don't got it ,but when i do,i'll get cubone as leader and treecko as my partner.

EmbersBackUpSinger
22nd May 2006, 3:15 AM
Who are the starters???I live in America so idk them

Manene
22nd May 2006, 3:52 AM
When I get MD Blue, I'll try my hardest to Eevee as my leader and Pikachu as my partner. I love those two Pokemon.

Manene out;manene;