PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Wind Riders

Nausicaš-Teto
1st May 2006, 10:07 PM
Hi, I'm Nausicaa-Teto, and I'll be your host for this RPG, Pokemon Wind Riders. Here is the Synopsis and Basis. In the next reply, I'll be listing and explain the Wind Rider Machines. Please go to the RPG Cafe to reply some ideas in the Pokemon Wind Riders Help needed post. I dearly need it.

Pokemon Windriders Synopsis
~ Pokemon in this world of ours were known as Battling animals. Creatures who use special abilities to conquer others in like of nature and instincts. In the future of Pokemon, nothing has changed unless you're speaking of the new Pokemon sport, Wind Riding.

Wind Riding Basis
~ To Wind Ride is easy. Pokemon can be taught how to Wind Ride using a special Board called the Wind Board or other special machines. The Mevhe Rider, the Wind Board, the Glider's Arrow, etc. Pokemon must learn to accept the waves, know when it is time to ride the waves, and especially to respect the waves.

Precautions to Wind Riding
~ Wind Riding was never too dangerous until there were natural disasters with weather conditions. Wind Riding requires the use of Neroxide, a substance found in the air that Wind Riding machines use for riding. The machines inhale the Neroxide and then exhale it through a hole or somepart. There were known to be geysers that gush out large amounts of Neroxide concentrated and the Wind Rider's machines may go unbelievably fast.

I thank the moderators and adminastrators dearly for this great chance to express my ideas. Thank you!

ex-ty
1st May 2006, 10:10 PM
This would need to be posted in the sign ups all together.

Shadows Follower
1st May 2006, 10:18 PM
I thank the moderators and adminastrators dearly for this great chance to express my ideas. Thank you!

They might give you the freedom, but only when you follow the rules. This needs to go into the RPG Cafe or Sign Ups if thats what it is. If it is a sign up page, you'll need a Sign Up sheet to go with it.