PDA

View Full Version : ~KH: The New Generation: Help and stuff~

Musical Mayhem
2nd May 2006, 10:17 PM
Hi everyone! Remember we start before May tenth, so get your sign-ups in at the sign-up thread, any non-taken characters will be made into NPCs. Got any NPCs you want to make? Any questions? Any information you'd like added? Just ask here.

cdra1617
2nd May 2006, 10:22 PM
*attacks Shy* I have my SU on the compy at school, so... e_e I'll get it to you soon.

I actually will need an NPC/Secondary later: Tiraxel. Don't ask unless you're willing for many spoilers about my charrie.

On a lighter note... *tackles Oblivion for using a Kwan Do* You rock.

Musical Mayhem
2nd May 2006, 10:30 PM
Fine with me. Don't kill me though, if you've reserved a spot then you're still ok to sign up after May tenth. If not though the sign-ups shall be done. It would be hard to have LSUs for this one, since we're jumping right in.

Snazzy Snorlax
2nd May 2006, 11:29 PM
Hey, if no one claims the Keyblade of Love, can I have control over that wielder?

Musical Mayhem
3rd May 2006, 12:29 AM
Sure snazzy

cdra1617
3rd May 2006, 12:43 AM
Oh, I wasn't attacking you to kill you. It was a friendly attack XP

Glad that that's all good. *wipes forehead* I could have gone without, but Tiraxel is a fairly important part of my plans. :3 Mweeheehee... Someone will soon know why... just because they can guess... after my sign-up is posted.

Torkie10
4th May 2006, 1:02 AM
Could I sign up to be someone's partner?

enflamedsteelix
4th May 2006, 2:26 AM
Hey, can't wait for it to start, but a question, how would we meet, if our worlds were like not the common worlds, and like a secluded world or something, just wondering.

Musical Mayhem
4th May 2006, 2:29 AM
torkie: ype if it's ok with them.
enflamed: your partner if you have one would fly u out on a gummi ship/ your world is destroyed/ you get a gummi ship/ your own made up way.

Blivsey
4th May 2006, 9:07 PM
*is tackled by cdra for using Kwan Do* Thanks, I think...

Just to avoid confusion, what are we using as the exchange rate for Munny? I'd say, given the ingame prices of items, a bottle of soda that would sell for $1 at the local store would cost, oh, 20 munny in Traverse Town stores. Sound good?

Musical Mayhem
5th May 2006, 12:13 AM
Sounds good, I didn't even think of that. Thanks.

Snazzy Snorlax
5th May 2006, 2:26 AM
I think Hayner gave us the exchange rate we need at the beginning of KH2. Didn't he mention how much a watermelon cost? Look that up, and the average price of a watermelon, and you'll have your answer.

Snazzy Snorlax
5th May 2006, 2:27 AM
I think Hayner gave us the exchange rate we need at the beginning of KH2. Didn't he mention how much a watermelon cost? Look that up, and the average price of a watermelon, and you'll have your answer.

Musical Mayhem
5th May 2006, 8:04 PM
I don't remember. I didn't pay attention at that part, my brain was going: wow 2,000 bucks for a watermelon?! wtf?! It kind of baffled me that it cost so mcuh.

Snazzy Snorlax
5th May 2006, 9:33 PM
Alright. According to the USDA, the average price for a watermelon is $8.37. So that makes the exchange rate...

...239 Munny to a dollar, rounded to the nearest whole number. Wow. So a soda would be more like 200 Munny than 20.

Blivsey
6th May 2006, 3:34 AM
Whoa. Potions are unbelievably cheap, then. O.o Like, eighteen cents or summat. *dies from shock*

*revives* I was just as baffled as you guys at that point. 200 munny a ticket, but 2,000 munny for a melon? Holy. Stinkin. Feces.

Alt. me: *walks out of bathroom* Ya think so? Looked like the regular garden variety to me.
Me: ...Who let you out? *forces Alt. me back into head*

...Yeah, dual personalities. Might wanna watch out for that.

cdra1617
6th May 2006, 3:44 AM
Yeah, that doesn't make sense. Oh well. >.>

*waits for Dream Breaker to post sign-up*

enflamedsteelix
6th May 2006, 6:16 AM
Ugh all this exchange rate and stuff hurts my brain....

Man if only those people would post already, Im like on the edge of my seat here waiting for it to start *falls off chair, and hits head on the desk, with keyblades floating around his head*

Steelix: *walks in* Ughh not again >.>

Musical Mayhem
9th May 2006, 8:45 PM
That's so weird. Really it is. Do you guys mind if we start today? I just got ungrounded, so I'm going to make the thread. I'll post the link here then.

Torkie10
9th May 2006, 9:02 PM
Okay. Torkie will be busy from tonight until the 23. Iiiiiitttt's FINALS SEASON!!! *cheesy game show applause* I'm sorry about that. I'll post. It helps that Torkie is known really well by SP. SP, you can be in charge of Torkie when I am gone. ;)

Musical Mayhem
9th May 2006, 9:07 PM
OKay. Here's the linkie like I promised. I have to edit my post, It will take a while, but I'm waiting until my grandparents make me clean the basement. blegh.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=118021

Cenodoxus
10th May 2006, 10:35 PM
I posted this is the sign-up thread, but figured it´d be better to post it here.

You said that Keybearers can cast spells related to their Keyblade´s element. This is pretty clear for pretty much every other Keyblade wielder (Fire, Darkness, Electricity, Plants), but what about the Keyblade of Love?

Raider Phoenix
12th May 2006, 2:36 AM
Is it too late to sign-up for this RPG?

Snazzy Snorlax
12th May 2006, 2:43 AM
I don't think so. Just DON'T be a Nobody. Too many!

Raider Phoenix
12th May 2006, 3:17 AM
Which elements are left?

Snazzy Snorlax
12th May 2006, 3:22 AM
Well, er, none, I think. But you don't have to be a wielder.

enflamedsteelix
12th May 2006, 4:41 AM
Question: My little plot device i through in there to get my past out in the open, is this ok?

cdra1617
12th May 2006, 4:50 AM
I have one too XD When should I throw in my plot device? o_o I'm making her a form now... so whenever I'm ready? ^^;

Musical Mayhem
12th May 2006, 8:12 PM
You aren't too late to sign-up, but there aren't any elements left. For love... I don't know, I'm kind of stumped. I'll let you know if I think of anything, but I'm guessing just be creative. So far, everyone who's posted is in Traverse Town, most in the second district, some in third. Just a quick update.

Quackers
13th May 2006, 4:23 AM
Ok, Shy, I posted my sign-up, and it just needs to be approved. I dont think you got the PM, so I'll post it here.

Musical Mayhem
16th May 2006, 8:32 PM
I'm so sorry i didn't see it yet. I'm going to check it now.

cdra1617
17th May 2006, 11:48 PM
This is my dear Tiraxel. She is anxious to join the RPG...

Name: Tiraxel
Species: A Half-Nobody of the Zuidom'm sort.

Keyblade: A rip-off of the Darkness blade: Void. It is glaring silver with the darker silver tip resembling a sort of half-star. It has as long of a reach as Darkness. The chain looks like the half-star made whole. The handle is surrounded by the same points and is also dark silver.

Description: She looks like Litera, mostly. However, her fur is silvery white where Litera's is dark gray. Her hair is the color of tarnished silver and the same length, but smoother. Her fangs barely stick out and her claws are a bit shorter and less threatening. Her eyes are soft purple.

Other: She's Litera's Nobody, if you didn't gather that.

Snazzy Snorlax
18th May 2006, 12:23 AM
Alright, can someone recap what the current status of Fukachi is for me?

cdra1617
19th May 2006, 4:51 AM
Well, I can't help with Fukachi, but what is up with these Nobodies? I understand Rexspec's copies (I think), but Snazzy could you explain to me a bit about the "heart of the blade?" It sorta confuses me.

Also, note that I've taken Tiraxel like a secondary character. She's going to be helping Litera a bit but also working for herself... because she doesn't want to be bound again. *pokes Tiraxel with a stick*

Snazzy Snorlax
19th May 2006, 10:46 AM
It's nothing more than an expression meaning I took a little of the essence of your elemental blade. That's enough to make a copy of my own.

Jerichi
19th May 2006, 12:30 PM
And the copies are mearly taking the "Nobody" of the blade. They tend to be unstable, but they are eaiser to extract.

Musical Mayhem
19th May 2006, 8:14 PM
Fukachi is just biding their time, until the weilders are feelign down and out, when they're most vulnerable. Because if they got in a battle Fukachi would go down in flames, they have no orginization what-so-ever.

Musical Mayhem
15th June 2006, 2:23 AM
Hey guys, the RPG's on hold until June twenty-sixth. I'm going on vacation to Dayotona Beach and won't have access to a computer until then. Thanks for understanding. You can post up until Thursday night, Eastern Time, but after that is off limits. Kay?