PDA

View Full Version : Gracefulshipping General Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

GladiariaAlata
4th May 2006, 3:02 PM
The old thread die when there's only 3 shippers on the discussion. Now our numbers had grown a bit, so DISCUSS! Let your imagination run wild!

Some little rules:

-Discuss about the topic, GracefulShipping, here. You can also talk about anything else related to it, such as evidence...
-No bashing or spamming.
-Be friendly to everyone.
-Don't steal other people's art. I'll personally set my Altaria on you before the mods can get you.
-Do not advertise your fanfictions, put the link to your fanfictions in your signatures. Do not post chapters in your post here, but do so in the fanfiction area.

|~*~| Our Bible The Bulbapedia entry on GracefulShipping |~*~| (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shipping:GracefulShipping)

OkashiraShinomori
4th May 2006, 5:12 PM
Yay! We've finally got a bit of support behind it, huh? That's what...5 total now?

Currently, my main concern is in WHY they broke up. It seems fairly evident, given the way they act towards each other, that Nagi is the one who initiated the break-up. Mikuri seems to still desire a relationship, where-as she clearly points out that they are no longer like that.

Alternately, she fails to completely cover what very well could be a soft spot for him, and her defensive nature on the subject insinuates it's still a very touchy, and therefore important, subject. So...what could have possibly caused them to break up that would have neither of them mad per se at the other, yet have at least half of them desiring the relationship still?

Loracia
4th May 2006, 7:34 PM
Gracefulshipping!!!*_* This must be one of my favorite shipping!!^o^ Wallace and Winona are soooooooo cute together!*_*

Ed Elric Bunny
4th May 2006, 9:04 PM
Yay! I have a Gracefulshippy fanart that I drew awhile ago! =D

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30373909/

Mimori Kiryu
4th May 2006, 9:13 PM
You know, I've never thought about Gracefulshipping....but now that I do, it's kind of cute. ^^ I guess I support it.

I do like Originshipping, but Gracefulshipping is cute too. ^.^!

OkashiraShinomori
4th May 2006, 10:43 PM
LOVE the fanart, Ed. My actual review says more, but it was a pleasant enough surprise I just had to say it twice.

Eefi
5th May 2006, 3:19 PM
ACK! Someone should tell me that they had this already!!! Time to show my photobucket album.... http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/

Just go under pokemon and click Wallace and Winona!! ^_^

Hey, is it alright that I keep track of all the fanarts and scans and stuff in my photobucket? I'm willingly sacficing my collection for the gracefulshippers in the whole milkyway! ^_^

found fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2753402/1/
this one is a long address and its a translated to english (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://shibuya.cool.ne.jp/gazigon/poke/novel/mikunagi.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E3%2583%259F%25E3%2582%25AF%25E3%2 583%25AA%2B*%2B%25E3%2583%258A%25E3%2582%25AE%26hl %3Den%26lr%3D)
another one translate to english (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.yukai.jp/~okiraku/novels/ryou/courage022.txt&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E3%2583%259F%25E3%2582%25AF%25E3%2 583%25AA%2B*%2B%25E3%2583%258A%25E3%2582%25AE%26hl %3Den%26lr%3D)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1427384/1/ (this one is a Steven and Flannery fanfic, but it has the Wallace and Winona love in it! ^_^)

WALLACE AND WINONA ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVA!!!!!! O_O

Ed Elric Bunny
5th May 2006, 9:34 PM
LOVE the fanart, Ed. My actual review says more, but it was a pleasant enough surprise I just had to say it twice.

Thank you <3

Yay,I see my fanart in that photobucket XD

Eefi
6th May 2006, 12:14 AM
I love your drawing Ed!! ^_^ Especially with the Steven part!! XP

Ya know, maybe we should find songs that relate to them.

I found one:I find this so romantic...the lyrics so fit Wallace and Winona... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQkqrB6EB38&search=Ricky%20Martin)

Mimori Kiryu
6th May 2006, 12:18 AM
Eefi, you're obsessed! xD But you have a lot of good fan art. ^^ Ed, your fanart is really cute. <3

Eefi
6th May 2006, 12:24 AM
Yah, I know!! So addictive that I made the little poem in my sig. XP

But Glad up there is the queen of being obsessed with gracefulshipping, im just the princess... XD

Took me like forever to find those fanarts, but I had good help from my fellow gracefulshippers in here!! ^_^ *points to Glad, Oka, Lora, and Ed* Thankies!! ^_^

Note: Since i suck at spelling, I come up with short nicknames, hope you guys don't mind!! ^_^

Nice Bulbapedia article in Gracefulshipping, Glad!! Now I got another theory: I think they were married in the past (evidence, Steven's quote in the Bulbapedia article in Gracefulshipping)

oh yeah, there is a fanart i made out of paint right here: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/What%20Eefi%20can%20do/merryxmas.gif

OkashiraShinomori
6th May 2006, 1:16 AM
Hahaha. I don't mind the nickname at all, as a matter of fact it's one I'm very much used to (since people seem to dislike saying my full name, haha).

Yeah, I'd say officially you're GracefulShipper #3. Gladiaria's definitely #1, I'm proudly #2, then we found you next! So yeah, princess of the GracefulShippers seems to fit in some odd way.

Eefi
6th May 2006, 1:28 AM
LOL.. yep I know. Wouldn't that make you the king of Gracefulshipping?? XP

new thought: Wasn't Tabitha pasted out while Steven and Wallace talked at Lilycove? What if he heard about Wallace's love for Winona and plans revenge on him by kidnapping her and taunt or force him to exchange (name of something here) for her?!

OkashiraShinomori
6th May 2006, 1:38 AM
((Laughs.)) That's one way of looking at it, haha. Thus you must obey orders to find/create more GracefulShipping fan works!

As soon as I post my GracefulShipping fic, I'll start a C2 at ff.net. Eefi, have you an ff.net account? I plan to make both Gladiaria and you, if you have an account, staff members.

Eefi
6th May 2006, 1:39 AM
hmm, not yet, but once i figure out gracefulshippy plot for story to write, i will. Sure thing, I will love to be a staff member!!! ^_^

*points to her new thought on her last post before this* Don't you think that is possible? O_O

OkashiraShinomori
6th May 2006, 1:44 AM
Well, although possible in theory, I doubt she could even BE kidnapped, let alone held for ransom in such a way. It's a bit of plot they could probably go with, I suppose. And a rather effective way to bring their relationship back to the forefront of the happenings.

Eefi
6th May 2006, 1:48 AM
Yeppers. Since both Tibatha and winona haven't been seen for a while, it can be a possibly...I wonder where they are.....

*adores sig* Love it!! ^_^ Can I put it in our offical gracefulshipping photobucket?? ^_^

OkashiraShinomori
6th May 2006, 1:52 AM
Yeah, feel free, I suppose. Just be aware it was not created by me, but by a friend of mine (though an uninterested party).

Perhaps we should wait on the others before progressing in conversation further; we've covered several (though small) subjects already.

Eefi
6th May 2006, 1:53 AM
Yeah, thought of that too.

Okay, i add it!! ^_^ (completeing your order, your majesty. XP)

And got my name for FFN: Eefi-chan (someone stole my signature name...grr...)

OkashiraShinomori
6th May 2006, 2:05 AM
There we go, C2 added, and you invited. Now to get my fic up...

Eefi
6th May 2006, 2:10 AM
im new to all this FFN as a user.....O_O SOS?!

On-topic: maybe i should start with a Gracefulshippy poem!! ^_^

Alfonso
6th May 2006, 2:19 AM
I'm technically the King of Gracefulshipping since it was I that originally thought of the name a few years back. :p

Good times, those at TRHQ2/TRUHQ.

Good times.

OkashiraShinomori
6th May 2006, 2:20 AM
Ah, time counts for a lot, haha.
A new generation has risen to the throne and such. How's "Duke" or "Earl" sit with you, haha?

Ed Elric Bunny
6th May 2006, 2:28 AM
Blah,I can't write,so I can only draw 0: I'm thinking of making some chibis of them in fancy clothes.. very PANIC! inspired.. whee.

OkashiraShinomori
6th May 2006, 3:06 AM
Well, although I don't know what PANIC! is in this context, anything that's GracefulShipping can't be bad. And afterwards, they can be added to the archive!

By the way, the C2 is now up and running, and contains a total of three (once the one I added a few minutes ago shows up).

GracefulShipping Fan Fic Compendium (http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/15054/3/0/1/)

GladiariaAlata
6th May 2006, 5:20 AM
Eefi, you're obsessed!
((Cackle)) You don't know true obsession, fellow. You don't search all over the net Jap fanfic, you don't run over 5 Jap bookstores when you decide you can't sit and wait for translation to come out, and you certainly haven't written a GracefulShippy peom, turn it in for assignment and get a good grade for it.

At least, that's what I've assumed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm technically the King of Gracefulshipping since it was I that originally thought of the name a few years back. :p
And we'll all hail to you. Would you please enlighten us on the idea of using the vocabulary "Graceful" as their shippy name?

Alfonso
6th May 2006, 11:44 AM
And we'll all hail to you. Would you please enlighten us on the idea of using the vocabulary "Graceful" as their shippy name?

Well, to be blunt, they are both pretty graceful, as are their signature Pokemon. :p I just kinda went with that idea and used it for the ship name. Plus the image of water and the sky is a very beautiful one.

I read the Bulbapedia thing on it, pretty much sums up the name. Although truth be told I didn't really go into it as deep as suggested. XD

I really need to dig out the old Shipping thread over at TRHQ2. Those were good times, with lots of my shipping creations being done there.

GladiariaAlata
6th May 2006, 12:08 PM
I know I've left something out in my last post...

Took me like forever to find those fanarts, but I had good help from my fellow gracefulshippers in here!! ^_^ *points to Glad, Oka, Lora, and Ed* Thankies!! ^_^

Note: Since i suck at spelling, I come up with short nicknames, hope you guys don't mind!! ^_^
The official short form of my username here is "Alata", as to corresponse Nagi-chan's Spanish name "Alana". Please don't go around making up nicknames. >_>

Nice Bulbapedia article in Gracefulshipping, Glad!! Now I got another theory: I think they were married in the past (evidence, Steven's quote in the Bulbapedia article in Gracefulshipping)
Steven's quote is too vague in this context. That line can basically mean many kinds of relationship. And we don't have enough evidence to support your thought yet. It's rather interesting though, and it can be possible since this story is more serious than most Pokemon Anime/Manga available.

Well, to be blunt, they are both pretty graceful, as are their signature Pokemon. :p I just kinda went with that idea and used it for the ship name. Plus the image of water and the sky is a very beautiful one.

I read the Bulbapedia thing on it, pretty much sums up the name. Although truth be told I didn't really go into it as deep as suggested. XD

I really need to dig out the old Shipping thread over at TRHQ2. Those were good times, with lots of my shipping creations being done there.
Yep, yep. I sulked a bit when Mikuri's trademark Pokemon was Luvdics rather than Milotic in the PokeSpecial, and I was down right pi**ed off when they left him off the Anime...((Cough))

I just like to make my arguments more concrete for the article. God knows how many essays of mine were turned back with the comment "weak evidence"...

OkashiraShinomori
6th May 2006, 2:47 PM
Leaving him out of the anime seemed to be a very odd decision on the part of the animators. He played a major role in the games, certainly, and an even larger one in the manga. At the time, they MUST have known this, so why leave him out entirely, yet include Juan? Perhaps they had some special plans that fell through...?

hikari_blaze
6th May 2006, 6:15 PM
Hello. :) I am also a GracefulShipper. I just fell in love with the couple since I read Pokemon Special Volume 20. (Prior to GladiariaAlata's sig)

Eefi
7th May 2006, 2:03 AM
Ya! More shippers!! ^_^

The story was too beautiful, Oka...;-; It was too powerful and romantic!!! BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!!!!!

OkashiraShinomori
7th May 2006, 3:01 AM
Yay! More allies! Welcome, Hikari.

((Bows.)) Thank you, Eefi. I'm glad it meets standards. Thank you for reading it.

hikari_blaze
7th May 2006, 3:21 AM
Does anyone have any pictures I can use? I want to make a Gracefulshipping banner.

I strongly believe the theory that Mikuri and Nagi had a past romantic relationship. I believe that they may still have the feelings they used to have back then.

Ed Elric Bunny
7th May 2006, 3:56 AM
Does anyone have any pictures I can use? I want to make a Gracefulshipping banner.

I strongly believe the theory that Mikuri and Nagi had a past romantic relationship. I believe that they may still have the feelings they used to have back then.

I believe Eefi posted a link to her photobucket which had tons of pictures xD

Loracia
7th May 2006, 2:16 PM
Ahhh!X_X *come to the forum, late* Sorry^^'' I didn't have the time to go to the computer....Geez...-o-

About what Steven says, I think maybe Wallace told him that he loves Winona....So he knows!^^ Wallace surely loves her...The only thing to know is : Does Winona loves Wallace?

I didn't have the time to read all those fanfics....T.T I'm gonna read time when I'll have the time!!^-^

OkashiraShinomori
7th May 2006, 2:38 PM
Although it's difficult to tell for certain, it seems logical that Winona does have SOME feelings for Wallace or she wouldn't have been in their previous relationship, nor would she have reacted so overtly when he tried to tell her to let him help her with her responsibilities. Her very defensive response of "we're not related like that anymore" says a lot.

Eefi
8th May 2006, 1:17 AM
I'm going to update my sig soon to add you other members, don't worry!! XD

I'm working on a fanfic right now: "A Dance Story"

And i am including the theory of Tabitha kiddnapping winona for revenge as a little hint in the story!! ^_^

tehehe...sorry Alata, I will stop making up nicknames since you are the boss (or queen). *bows to the great one*

You know what doesn't make sence: if Wallace is champion, then where is the Milotic or Gyarados? >_> They can really help (hmm, and maybe Milotic and Altaria may had a relationship as well...) since now there is a robot on a loss.

here's the link hikari blaze: http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/
I also add the link in my sig, that should be helpful...^_^

do you guys have anymore pictures that you want to add to the photobucket??

its alright, Loracia, im always late since my parents are strict with the computer...>_>

NOW I REMEMBER: Alata, didn't wallace blocked the explosion with his car to protect KO Winona? Wouldn't that be a hint? O_O

Mimori Kiryu
9th May 2006, 10:10 PM
:O! I'm actually in someone's siggy xD *dies*

I ish going to be making a Gracefulshipping banner when I get home. Please posts piccys you would like me to use. ;3

Eefi
9th May 2006, 10:29 PM
you should feel very special since you are a gracefulshipper. XD

You can use the pictures in my photobucket, BUT *points to the other sigs in this club* don't take or copy theirs okay? ^_^

Link is in siggie if you need the bucket.

Change the title for my fanfic: Memories

And im done three chapters hand written!! ^_^ (really its suppose to be one chapter, but it got too long....^_^) I'm going to type it up in FFN ASAP!!^_^

OkashiraShinomori
10th May 2006, 12:36 AM
Great, Eefi! I can't wait to see it! Think y'need a beta-reader?

Eefi
10th May 2006, 1:47 AM
sure thing, but maybe tomorrow where i live (USA) because im sneaking on computer time....(shhh...)

I'll just give you the summary and other info for now that i did since i don't anyone to leave empty handed:

A huge upcoming celebration after Hoenn's greatest chaos can cause internal conflicts and flashbacks for the Gym Leader of Fortree and the new Champion of Hoenn.

setting takes place at the lilycove hotel where the gym leaders and the other trainers that were invole of safeguarding hoenn rest. Story starts a week after the two maniacs die and it was 2 days to the huge dance.

Romance- Huge Wallace and Winona, alittle bit some of other pairings too

Humor- You have to put it if Wattson is in there....XP

Drama- the Flashbacks

not sure about which three would go to FFN, but Romance is diffently one.

OkashiraShinomori
10th May 2006, 1:50 AM
((Nods.)) Sounds good. My AIM SN is on my profile, so add me and I'll be on anytime after about 6:30 Easter Time (also lives in the US). I'd be more than happy to beta-read it for you. ^_^

hikari_blaze
10th May 2006, 2:42 AM
Wee! Thanks for the pictures, Eefi! ^^ I'll try to make a banner.

EDIT: Done...

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/6352/letme9sq.png

Eefi
10th May 2006, 9:03 PM
OMG!!! It looks beautiful, hikari_blaze!! ^_^ oh yeah, your welcome!! ^_^

Mind if I put that banner in the gracefulshipping photobucket? ^_^

Hmmm...we should put some discussion in here. I'll start it:

Do you think there will be more gracefulshippy hints or moments? Any predictions?

Not going to answer it until someone else does because I said too much...XD

OkashiraShinomori
10th May 2006, 11:34 PM
The most likely possibility seems to lie in Winona arriving in time to help Wallace in his fight against the two mad Leaders. Though it wouldn't immediately seem shippy, I think, Winona could say something bravado-ish about not wanting to chance Wallace losing to them, thus she showed up.

Now if anyone is INJURED during the fight, something that's entirely possible what with the things going on revolving around Steven and Norman, then it could get Shippy, though I don't think it's entirely too likely.

hikari_blaze
11th May 2006, 1:29 AM
Do you think there will be more Gracefulshippy hints or moments? Any predictions?

It probably will in the later mangas of Pokemon Special. Maybe, Winona will be in trouble and Wallace saves her or something like that.

Feel free to use it for your Photobucket. ^^

Eefi
11th May 2006, 2:31 AM
Okay thanks, hikari_blaze!! ^_^

*is currently typing 1st chapter of her fanfic*

I think when winona arrives to help out, wallace would tell her to get away from the two crazy men because he fears of them harming her. But Winona would not do that, now will she?^_^ Maybe she would reveal her soft side to him about him not getting hurt as well. half shippy i guess, i wanted it 110% thougth....^_^

OkashiraShinomori
12th May 2006, 2:32 AM
NOW I REMEMBER: Alata, didn't wallace blocked the explosion with his car to protect KO Winona? Wouldn't that be a hint? O_O
Though I'm not Alata, I did just re-read that part, and it didn't really LOOK like he blocked her from the blast specifically; more like his air-car was luckily thrown in the way. Considering the force of the explosion, it's unlikely he could have maneuvered well enough to block intentionally.

Mimori Kiryu
12th May 2006, 11:20 PM
Do you think there will be more Gracefulshippy hints or moments? Any predictions?

Gosh, I hope so. XD How wil we live without them? ^^

Eefi
13th May 2006, 2:59 AM
Hmmm....but wasn't wallace at one side of the field and winona on the other? O_O how could he be blowen where she is if he was over there?

someone should start on another question... ^_^

GladiariaAlata
13th May 2006, 7:41 AM
Of all characters, who can be possibly the GracefulShippy cupid in the PokeSpecial?

I'll have to go back to my notes, or all those Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis will go out of the window when I get into a debate mood again. See ya all next Thursday (where my finals end)!

OkashiraShinomori
14th May 2006, 12:46 AM
My guess definitely rides with Flannery, in reply to the question. She's close enough to Winona that she could suggest things, and Wallace seems to be of a....breezy enough attitude that he would listen to her as well, or even use her to find out how best to re-woo Winona.

Eefi
15th May 2006, 1:40 AM
Same here with the Flannery part...*points to Breeze of Prelude* and that is a good example to show Flannery spreading her wings and take aim!! ^_^

Good luck on your finals!!! ^_^

TEPPO
15th May 2006, 4:36 AM
This is a cute shipping now that I think about it ^^
I love Winnona, but I have to say I've never really been that big on Wallace, but what the hey; cute shipping ^__^

OkashiraShinomori
15th May 2006, 4:40 AM
Great, another member!

I'm sure if you stick with it long enough, you'll find Wallace is a great guy, and perfectly suited for Winona. It definitely is cute though. ^_^

Eefi
16th May 2006, 2:22 AM
Oh nurse joy, another member!!! ^_^

Wallace and winona are a beautiful couple!! Just ask Okashira for some "fun" gracefulshipping quotes he has on his AIM and you'll will really love them in a snap!!!! ^_^

*adds you to her signature*

OkashiraShinomori
18th May 2006, 2:22 AM
Just as a notice, I've started on the official continuation of "Breeze of Prelude" though it lacks any semblence of a conceivable plot. I'm up for any suggestions for a LONG plotline, involving one or more other Region (NOT Orre).

Eefi
18th May 2006, 11:58 PM
I got an idea: an evil team is after Rayquaza and needed an expert flying trainer to get them through the Pillar. They kiddnapp Winona and force her to help them during the a huge storm or else Wallace will be killed. Of course, Wallace goes to save her

or: There are Zigzagoons in the backyard eating the garden. The couple must find a way to get rid of the hyper Zigzagoons

or: Flannery needs a boyfriend or else she will keep stalking Wallace and Winona.

or: Wallace's milotic and winona's altaria had disappear, where had they gone?

I have 100 or more, but i guess ill see what you say.

New Question!

Why do you think they break up?

Mimori Kiryu
19th May 2006, 12:38 AM
Hey everyone. ^_^ I finally finished my banner. It's not too great though. >>;

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/MimoriKiryu520/gracefulshippingbanner1.png

Ed Elric Bunny
19th May 2006, 1:49 AM
I made a Gracefulshippy icon ^-^ ...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/edelricbunny/Icons/wallacewinona.gif

OkashiraShinomori
19th May 2006, 1:53 AM
Hmmm.....the closest of those MIGHT be the one involving Rayquaza, if merely because it's a large, far-reaching thing, not small and isolated. Like I said, I'd really like to involve Kanto or Johto in some believable way.

As well as NOT focusing on GracefulShipping, actually. I'd rather the plot not REVOLVE around it, but to develop it slowly. Making the be-all and end-all of the fic GracefulShipping, it limits the reach of the plot.

Edit:Pretty banner, Kanami, and awesome sprite, Ed! I love the way it flashes from one to the other.

Why do you think they broke up?
I've been pondering this for a while, and because of the way Winona seems to regard Wallace, it MAY have been because it was for his own good. We know he did in fact hold himself back from the position of Champion for her sake. If she knew he was holding himself back and really did care about him and knew that he wanted the place of Champion and winner of the Contests and such, she may have distanced him hoping that he would go out and achieve the goals he put off for her.

Ed Elric Bunny
19th May 2006, 2:12 AM
Thanks =D

I agree, maybe Winona really did want Wallace to accomplish his goals, but with her not getting in his way, or not seeing each other for a long time because of what Wallace wants to do. It seems likely to me.

HarleyScarow
20th May 2006, 5:06 AM
Something like this is rare to occur in the anime, but you can always see it in the Manga. Sometimes I wish that the makers of the Anime would read one chapter of the Manga, though.

OkashiraShinomori
20th May 2006, 5:38 AM
It would certainly help if they actually included Wallace in the anime. There's absolutely no chance of anime GracefulShipping because he was totally left out.

Eefi
21st May 2006, 12:44 AM
Not to add that it will help us to know what Wallace sounds like *puts her money in for a soft spoken one*.

That is what I EXACTLY thought when I study the hints and clues of sorts, according to my logic side. But my romantic obessive side saids that maybe he broke her heart or something...

but im on my logic's side for that one. O_O

KAWAII!!!! <333333 (huggles the icon and banner) Looks great!! Mind if i put it in the photobucket?? ^_^

Another idea: Team Rocket, Neo Team Rocket, Team Magna, and Team Aqua members that are left join to become (insert group name here) and plans to take over the world. O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;

*waves wobbuffetds* Hey there!! ^_^

OkashiraShinomori
21st May 2006, 5:34 AM
Yes, I imagine him as soft-spoken as well, making the few times he's yelled at Ruby more frightening than one might initially expect. I wonder what his tone would be like while speaking with Winona...

Eefi
22nd May 2006, 2:09 AM
*puts money down for sexy tone* ^_^

GladiariaAlata
2nd June 2006, 4:36 PM
((Hit a frying pan with a wooden spoon)) COME BACK GRACEFULSHIPPERS!!! Something finally happened in the Manga for us to come out of our...drawers! Yes, come out from our drawers again!

http://netkun.com/pockemon/story/0606/highlight_0606.html

Using one of the most cliche plot device known to human and fanfic writers, the authors decide to pit arguably the strongest trainer, namely Mikuri, in Hoenn against Teams M/A's bosses. Then stopped him from doing anything by having Aogiri/Archie's Tentacruel holding Nagi in front of him. So, everyone's down. And Mimi chose to come back at this critical moment. No doubt we'll see a Milotic next chapter.

So! Discuss anything under the sun about this issue!

OkashiraShinomori
2nd June 2006, 4:38 PM
First thing that comes to mind is how will Nagi react to this? I mean, she's only been resistant to Mikuri before hand, but with him basically saving her, she'll have to show gratitude, and maybe in a moment of weakness, overcome by emotion, maybe a little more....

Think it's possible?

GladiariaAlata
2nd June 2006, 4:41 PM
First thing that comes to mind is how will Nagi react to this? I mean, she's only been resistant to Mikuri before hand, but with him basically saving her, she'll have to show gratitude, and maybe in a moment of weakness, overcome by emotion, maybe a little more....

Think it's possible?

By this line, I know you'll have lots of training on thinking and clicheness prevention to do in summer. Plus, I believe you still have a couple of "assignments" not handed in...

Hint: Look at the pic with the caption "Trainer Zenmetsu...!?" to see what I mean.

OkashiraShinomori
2nd June 2006, 4:48 PM
Eheheheh...yeah, that's true...

Probably is a bit much to hope for. Perhaps more likely would be indifference, or even pushing away further, saying something like "I don't need your help," or something to that extent. [And I'm not sure if this is really good or not, considering it could be that she's rejecting him because she DOES care, or if she really doesn't want him near...]

Of course, considering the heat of the moment (battle heat, not shipping heat), they may simply not even notice it and go on. Just helping comrades in the midst of combat, maybe.

Eefi
2nd June 2006, 11:31 PM
OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

^That is all i got to say when I open the netkun website up.

Well, if its just comrades, why did they pick her? Archie and Maxie must had expect that Wallace will attack and probully had harm Winona in advance to put him down. They had chose anyone to be the bait! Tabitha must had told them about overhearing steven and wallace's conversation about why wallace decline the position of champion or they must had notice one of the hints in the series so far or probublay its one of those celebrity couples that everyone knows about! It has to be the love reason! It's Wallace's Achille's ankel!!! O_O

Milotic, yep its going to happen. ^_^

aquakirbyyoshi
3rd June 2006, 1:51 PM
OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

^That is all i got to say when I open the netkun website up.

Well, if its just comrades, why did they pick her? Archie and Maxie must had expect that Wallace will attack and probully had harm Winona in advance to put him down. They had chose anyone to be the bait! Tabitha must had told them about overhearing steven and wallace's conversation about why wallace decline the position of champion or they must had notice one of the hints in the series so far or probublay its one of those celebrity couples that everyone knows about! It has to be the love reason! It's Wallace's Achille's ankel!!! O_O

Milotic, yep its going to happen. ^_^

What smart gangs. D:

Uh, hi. I like this pairing too. =D

Hmmm. I do wonder why Winona and Wallace broke up.

1.) Maybe she didn't think it wouldn't work out for being too busy with contests & stuff.
2.) Maybe Wallace changed and Winona didn't want to be with him anymore? *shot*
3.) Maybe Wallace was like Ruby once in his life. :O
Yeah, I ran out of ideas. XD

Maybe when the hell all ends, Wallace will hold her until she wakes up. :O Then she wakes up & questions, looking around. Then smiles. Then goes to sleep. Wallace smiles back.

ohgodhowcorny

XD;

OkashiraShinomori
3rd June 2006, 2:03 PM
Welcome, Aquakirbyyoshi!

I find it unlikely that Winona broke up with Wallace for any reason like that. They're all because she was dissatisfied with him, whereas I prefer to think that it's because she did it for what she thought would be his own good.

Eefi
3rd June 2006, 10:42 PM
*huggles new membie* Welcome aboard!!! XP Adding you to the list!! *adds*

I think its Okashira's theory and aquakirbyyoshi's last idea (the one being Ruby) fuse together is what i think mite be the cause. Remember, Wallace has been very p*ssed off lately......*shift eyes to Ruby and then back to the other members*

aquakirbyyoshi
4th June 2006, 1:56 AM
Felt like I need to do a funny Gracefulshipping piccey with Franticshipping 8D

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v310/aykstar/?action=view&current=wwrs.jpg

If ya can't read it, here it is (kind of PG13 but I don't think anyone cares XD)

Ruby Hey, Sapphire! I brought you a gift! It's panties! I figured you needed them...
Sapphire: *twitches* ...
Wallace: ..He took my advice the wrong way..
Winona: Don't tell me you buy him women's undergarments like you did for your 16th valentine's day present...

Yah XD Kind of got that idea from a franticshipping fic

Sorry if the pic is crap, I suck at drawing Wallace & Winona. DX

OkashiraShinomori
4th June 2006, 2:00 AM
No, it's hilarious!! XDD

It's good to see more artwork for sure!

Eefi
4th June 2006, 2:02 AM
LOL!!!!! ^_^ Love the drawing!! Can i put it on my photobucket?

*points to her sig* Likey?

I suck at drawing it too, but there is one good thing about it I learn from a friend: You can always improve and grow from your sucky drawings!! ^_^

aquakirbyyoshi
4th June 2006, 2:29 AM
LOL!!!!! ^_^ Love the drawing!! Can i put it on my photobucket?

*points to her sig* Likey?

I suck at drawing it too, but there is one good thing about it I learn from a friend: You can always improve and grow from your sucky drawings!! ^_^

Haha, thanks guys XD

Yush, I like your sig. X3

Oh sure, you can. XD (just don't steal it, which I doubt you will anyways) For your shipping fanart section or something?

Ed Elric Bunny
4th June 2006, 2:30 AM
Hehehe, silly Ruby. XD Nice fanart!

Riley Eerie
4th June 2006, 10:53 AM
GracefulShipping is quite consistent. And it's a very cute couple, too. ^^

It made me think a lot... If people pairs Winona with Flannery and Wallace with Steven, and Wallace will be with Winona... Does Flannery be with Steven? O.o

And Winona's french name (or whatever, it's Alize) differs from my name for only 1 letter. XD It's cool.

Eefi
4th June 2006, 5:19 PM
Heya there!!! ^_^ *huggles you*

I don't steal fanart!! XP *adds it*

i had that thought once about if flannery will go with steven, but there is the wattson theory.

aquakirbyyoshi
4th June 2006, 6:09 PM
Heya there!!! ^_^ *huggles you*

I don't steal fanart!! XP *adds it*

i had that thought once about if flannery will go with steven, but there is the wattson theory.

I used to like FlanneryxSteven once.. but then I thought about FlanneryxWattson or Brawly. <_< >_>

I will draw more fanart.

Riley Eerie
5th June 2006, 2:52 AM
Watson is way too old for her... And some people beliefs more in Roxanne/Brawly than Flannery/Brawly. But let's make another mix. Flannery and Brawly are more modern. Otherwise, Steven and Roxanne dress in an elegant way, both would be paired by their fasion styles. XD

But I still think Winona and Wallace are a good couple. What about a fic about them doing Ice Skating? Wallace looks a little bit like an Ice Skater (I'm odd, don't ask why I think it), and Winona would be his pair. It would be graceful and smooth. Like the pairing. XD

OkashiraShinomori
5th June 2006, 4:52 AM
Though perhaps too short to be a standalone fic, the ice skating idea certainly has merit. I think I'll keep it in mind for the future of my sequel to Breeze of Prelude. ((Grins.)) It does seem rather fitting for them.

GladiariaAlata
5th June 2006, 5:59 AM
And some people beliefs more in Roxanne/Brawly than Flannery/Brawly.

((Raise hand)) And you have one of these "some people" here. But let's not get distracted. This is a GracefulShippy thread after all. Unless there are people who want a inter-Hoenn Gym Leader discussion thread...

Stephy
5th June 2006, 8:13 AM
Well...um, hi! ^^ I was bored...so I decided to go to some random shipping thread, and I read the Gracefulshipping one, and I think...I like it. I read only some Manga Books, and I can tell that Wallace still likes Winona, but Winona...just...ignores him 0.o

But I still think Winona and Wallace are a good couple. What about a fic about them doing Ice Skating? Wallace looks a little bit like an Ice Skater (I'm odd, don't ask why I think it), and Winona would be his pair. It would be graceful and smooth. Like the pairing. XD
Of course, Wallace owns a Ice-Type Gym in Ruby/Sapphire(I'm talking about the game, not the charactor), and the gym needs us to...um, walk on ice...I think.

Watson is way too old for her... And some people beliefs more in Roxanne/Brawly than Flannery/Brawly. But let's make another mix. Flannery and Brawly are more modern. Otherwise, Steven and Roxanne dress in an elegant way, both would be paired by their fasion styles. XD
Nah...I like Flannery/Steven together...I don't know why but...0.o

OkashiraShinomori
5th June 2006, 8:33 AM
Yay! Perchance another GracefulShipper/ContestShipper! That'd be three at least, haha.

About her ignoring him, it's not...quite that. if she were ignoring him, she wouldn't respond the way she does. She kind of overreacts, as it were. Winona gets almost snappy with him, which is something she usually isn't.

I suppose it might qualify as the same sort of thing as PokéShipping's reactions between Ash and Misty, though with only Winona reacting...violently for lack of a better word, to Wallace, not the other way around.

[Na~h, I've gotta say I support RoxanneBrawly more too, haha]

Stephy
5th June 2006, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted By OkashiraShinomori
Yay! Perchance another GracefulShipper/ContestShipper! That'd be three at least, haha.
You and GladiariaAlata have not been posting in the Contestshipping thread, where have you all been? Anyway, that's off-topic so...

Originally Posted By OkashiraShinomori
I suppose it might qualify as the same sort of thing as PokéShipping's reactions between Ash and Misty, though with only Winona reacting...violently for lack of a better word, to Wallace, not the other way around.
Huh? Ash and Misty don't...really fight, being a Pokeshipper, I know =D...They get better in the Orange Islands and the Whirl Islands, and whatever island there is. But hey! This is off-topic...So, anyone got a topic?

Winona still treats Wallace as a friend, I think. She still speaks to him when when it is really necessary...I pity Wallace...He still likes her...

But I don't really think Winona likes him, right? Wallace has shown numerous hints that he still likes her, but Winona...-shrugs- It's either I have not been buying the Manga Books lately, or I randomly pick them(Actually, I randomly pick them xD) Poor Wallace...;_;

Gracefulshipping was what got me into the Manga. Really. One day, my friend showed me her Manga Books, and I read them. I think it was Book 20 or 21...I think...0.o Anyway, there was this part where Wallace gave up his chance of being a Pokemon Master because he says that Winona and him became gym leaders on the same day. And I find it...romantic xD Maybe you don't, but I do. And now and then, I buy Manga Books...though rarely...=P

So...Anyone got a topic?

OkashiraShinomori
5th June 2006, 2:29 PM
[((Bashes head against wall.)) I'd try to explain my 3 AM ramblings, but as you said, they're off topic. I'll just remember not to post anything semi-coherent that late. ^^; ]

If Wallace's chances with Winona are not totally lost as they may be, through what means could he gain another chance?

Stephy
5th June 2006, 3:34 PM
If Wallace's chances with Winona are not totally lost as they may be, through what means could he gain another chance?
-bashes head onto a brick wall-

I hate this kind of questions...because I don't know how to answer it...

-gets hit by a toy hammer that made a squeaky sound-

Hm...Hm...Hm!

-slaps forehead-

Actually, I have...

-drum rolls-

No idea.

-ish ashamed-

Really, I have no idea...Through what means...will he get another chance? I don't know...Winona is...kinda hard to please...I think. Um...since I don't really read Manga alot, someone give me a biography about Winona and Wallace? ^^;; I don't know...Wallace...um...

Hey! How about Wallace saving Winona in a life-saving situation, and then Winona...um, begin to treat him as a friend, not more. And then...

They spent time together...and somehow, they become best friends, and then, and then, and then, -pants- and then, Winona starts to like Wallace! ^^

-bonks head with a real hammer that doesn't make any squeaky noise-

I know, that's a dumb idea.

That's almost like a Contestshipping idea...T_T...I really should stop watching that ol' shippy Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut Episode...R-r-r-right! That's off-topic! I know...

But...the life-saving situation...seems...the only idea that came into me ^^;;

Hm...How about, Wallace gives her present, like chocolates and, and, and-Nah, that's a dumb idea.

Hm...Hm...

-sweat drops-

I really have no idea. My head isn't functioning well...today ^^;;

Wallace...Hm...Winona...Hm...AHHH!!! THEIR MADNESS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!(In fact, I'm crazy)

-sighs-

Just get Winona to forgive him already! Well, let's see...

-takes a pencil and puts it under my chin...um, purposely to get a thinking-image-

I can't...THINK!

-gasps for air-

Wait, why am I gasping for air? It's 'think', not 'breathe'...

I'll get back to you on this topic, when I know how to answer it.

Reading back what I wrote-I mean typed, I...

Wrote a bunch of rubbish.

I want to hear your ramblings, OkashiraShinomori

As long as their not off-topic, since I'm...bored...:/

Per any chance, does anyone know off any fanfiction about Gracefulshipping?

I've read ALMOST all of them on FF.Net, already. (Not yours, yet, OkashiraShinomori I'm currently reading it)

OkashiraShinomori
5th June 2006, 3:50 PM
((Laughs.)) Nothing as amusing as that can be counted as rubbish.

My ramblings? Well, to ramble semi-on-topic, at least, I'm guessing that, more than something Wallace could actually initiate, he'd do better waiting until Winona failed at something, be it another relationship, a battle she'd looked forward to and been confident about, or any other endeavor into which she'd put her heart and soul. Though cliché, she would be seeking comfort afterwards, of course.

If Wallace were there to provide a steady shoulder to lean upon, cry upon perhaps, his chances would be improved. Though I can also imagine her at first being quite resistant, not wanting him to see her in a state of distress as she would likely be in.

Again, it's cliché, but with knowing so little there's not much to work with. >.<

[No, I'm afraid we've found VERY little fan fiction. There're...a few in the works, but aside from my own, I'm only aware of two or three fics at ff.net.

Ooh, I can't wait to hear what you think of it! I'm honored you're reading it!]

Riley Eerie
5th June 2006, 7:07 PM
In my fic, there are thee main characters, it osn't even in Hoenn, it's in another place, but there'll be one chapter with their relationship. I NEED to do this. XD (It follows more game/anime chronology, and it's 2 years before Ash arrives in Hoenn, so, I can develop a little bit their relationship without clashing into anime chronology. They'll be more like a "colorful friendship", or whatever. Because I think they're too much cute together.)

Eefi
5th June 2006, 9:17 PM
Blah!!! New people!! *huggles them* I'll add you guys on in a jiffy, okay!! XP

I think winona will feel completely depress about something and finally tells wallace about her problems. That sounds more logical..

off-topic: contestshipper too, only anime shipping i like.

now, i want to know what prince charming has to say between him seeing his dear princess wrapped around by a tentacal and getting knock out. I wonder if he would have one of those famous speeches and flashbacks of their love for each other. That would be so awsome!!

Stephy
6th June 2006, 8:37 AM
now, i want to know what prince charming has to say between him seeing his dear princess wrapped around by a tentacal and getting knock out. I wonder if he would have one of those famous speeches and flashbacks of their love for each other. That would be so awsome!!
-falls over chair and lands onto the floor- -A book comes tumbling down onto my face, and I remove it with a smile on my face- HEY! THAT RYHMED!
Anyway, that is a Magnificent Idea, Eefi! I shall now bestow you thee title of thee most grand, grand, grand...'Royal Magnificent Thinker!' -throws confetti- Anyway, to get on thee topic! -wears a buisness suit in a second 0.o, I didn't know I could do that-

I think winona will feel completely depress about something and finally tells wallace about her problems. That sounds more logical..
Winona isn't going to tell people so easily, like what OkashiraShinomori said ^^ Winona will hesitate at first, but will give in when Wallace says some comforting words to her...0oh...I can imagine the scene now...-goes and daydream-

Blah!!! New people!! *huggles them* I'll add you guys on in a jiffy, okay!! XP
-gets suffocated- I.Can't.Breathe! -dies- -but before dying, I do a Chicken Dance and die- XD

In my fic, there are thee main characters, it osn't even in Hoenn, it's in another place, but there'll be one chapter with their relationship. I NEED to do this. XD (It follows more game/anime chronology, and it's 2 years before Ash arrives in Hoenn, so, I can develop a little bit their relationship without clashing into anime chronology. They'll be more like a "colorful friendship", or whatever. Because I think they're too much cute together.)
Ooh! Ooh! Where is your fic? -looks left and right- Where is it? -looks on top at the sky- Sky? But that's a ceiling! -bonks head with a hammer that made a squeaky noise- Anyway, where is it? I would like to read it ^^

And OkashiraShinomori, I'm still reading your fic. Because everytime I begin to read something, I get distracted by something else ^^;;

Eefi
7th June 2006, 2:34 AM
I need a sig idea for all the names!!! O_O

Okay, i think we should find a song that fits them or decide who is doing the captive nagi banner.

well, thanks to Okashira and Alata, now im getting a habit of saying nagi and mikuri more often....O_O

Riley Eerie
7th June 2006, 5:34 PM
-falls over chair and lands onto the floor- -A book comes tumbling down onto my face, and I remove it with a smile on my face- HEY! THAT RYHMED!
Anyway, that is a Magnificent Idea, Eefi! I shall now bestow you thee title of thee most grand, grand, grand...'Royal Magnificent Thinker!' -throws confetti- Anyway, to get on thee topic! -wears a buisness suit in a second 0.o, I didn't know I could do that-

Winona isn't going to tell people so easily, like what OkashiraShinomori said ^^ Winona will hesitate at first, but will give in when Wallace says some comforting words to her...0oh...I can imagine the scene now...-goes and daydream-

-gets suffocated- I.Can't.Breathe! -dies- -but before dying, I do a Chicken Dance and die- XD

Ooh! Ooh! Where is your fic? -looks left and right- Where is it? -looks on top at the sky- Sky? But that's a ceiling! -bonks head with a hammer that made a squeaky noise- Anyway, where is it? I would like to read it ^^

And OkashiraShinomori, I'm still reading your fic. Because everytime I begin to read something, I get distracted by something else ^^;;

;_; I'm so sorry, but I'm writing in Portuguese. And I plan to do a manga from this fanfic, after I'll learn some lessons, of course. I won't write in English yet, because my English is poor and I need too much to look @ my dictionary.

But, returning @ the topic...

Nagi look like she is a bit close-hearted, and Wallace, gentle as he is, looks like he was opening her heart, making her show some feelings and frustrations... But she is too much close to continue their relationship. Plus the distance, even she can use Fly, her Gym doesn't have anyone in charge when she is travelling, and she became afraid.

Yep, good idea for a fic. ^^' It's a two-sided love, but poor Mikuri, Nagi doesn't like to show how gigantic is her feelings for him. (Huh, gigantic? It isn't a word I use often. ._.)

Stephy
7th June 2006, 7:41 PM
Nagi look like she is a bit close-hearted, and Wallace, gentle as he is, looks like he was opening her heart, making her show some feelings and frustrations... But she is too much close to continue their relationship. Plus the distance, even she can use Fly, her Gym doesn't have anyone in charge when she is travelling, and she became afraid.

Yep, good idea for a fic. ^^' It's a two-sided love, but poor Mikuri, Nagi doesn't like to show how gigantic is her feelings for him. (Huh, gigantic? It isn't a word I use often. ._.)
-shakes head- Poor...Poor...Mikuri ;_; Mikuri clearly still likes Nagi...but...;_;...
-shakes head- Why are the writers so cruel? WHY? ;_; Anyway, Winona doesn't have to fly there, Wallace could go to her place...

Did I just use both Japanese and English names in a paragraph? O_o...

OkashiraShinomori
7th June 2006, 7:46 PM
((Laughs.)) Yes, yes you did. You're becoming one of us....

Likely they're cruel for this express purpose. Making people interested (not necessarily in the couple, but in finding resolution). Even if you don't like the couple, you wanna see 'em "get it over with and just tell each other how much they're in love," for the sake of moving on with the story.

And yeah, Mikuri, equipped with his air car, can move about just as easily as can Nagi, so anything's possible.

Stephy
7th June 2006, 7:53 PM
((Laughs.)) Yes, yes you did. You're becoming one of us....
Aw...Great. I lost interest in Contestshipping and now begin to like Gracefulshipping more.

Believe me, anyone who is lurking this thread. The Gracefulshippers here are cursed XD

Just kidding. But it can't be a coicidence that I lost interest in Contestshipping and got interested in Gracefulshipping...ne?

And yeah, Mikuri, equipped with his air car, can move about just as easily as can Nagi, so anything's possible.
HE HAS A AIR CAR? XD I didn't know about that...O_o...

Likely they're cruel for this express purpose. Making people interested (not necessarily in the couple, but in finding resolution). Even if you don't like the couple, you wanna see 'em "get it over with and just tell each other how much they're in love," for the sake of moving on with the story.
Well, they better confess soon or I'm going to strangle the writers and complain them of being...being...being...um...

Cruel.

Hm...Anyone got a topic? It better not be hard, or I'm going to faint.

No, seriously. I'll faint.

Okay, kidding! Anyone, got a topic? I'm bored...bored...bored...-sings-

I'm bored, bored, bored! (I'm hyper because I just ate sugar) HEY! THAT RYHMED! XD

No, seriously, anyone got a topic? I'm going to die of either boredom/being too hyper and randomly kill myself XD

-looks back at all my posts in this thread- I can't believe it! -cries-

I...

Acted...

Dumb...^^;;

What's up with me being all foolish, dying randomly, hitting my head with my three-year-old toy hammer that just celebrated it's birthday last week? Speaking of that, the birthday cake was yummy too. Yum! Anyway...

I...

Feel...

Idiotic.

I'm one anyway T_T;; In fact, I bet this post is foolish too.

-read back what I typed- Indeed. -strokes beard(I'm a girl, believe me) that appeared out of nowhere- Indeed, I am.

GAH! I AM SO...IDIOTIC EVEN TYPING THIS POST! T_T When you see me acting foolish like this in the near future, do this 3 things:

1-Ignore me.
2-Make a topic and let me answer it
3-If I act foolish again, ignore me and do the same process.

Yup! So, what you do now, is ignore me and make a topic! ^^

OkashiraShinomori
7th June 2006, 8:01 PM
I think, somehow, there's a bond between GracefulShipping and ContestShipping. I haven't figured out what it is though, especially considering one's manga-based, and one's anime-based. >.>;;

Yes, he's used it in several scenes of the manga, and Sapphire was even trapped in it by Ruby, in it's latest scene. In my fic, though they're not introduced yet, it explains that he actually has two.

Stephy
7th June 2006, 8:11 PM
Yes, he's used it in several scenes of the manga, and Sapphire was even trapped in it by Ruby, in it's latest scene. In my fic, though they're not introduced yet, it explains that he actually has two.
Okay...Must be I'm not buying the Manga daily...-feels stupid- I'll check out the next one when I go to a bookstore...

I think, somehow, there's a bond between GracefulShipping and ContestShipping. I haven't figured out what it is though, especially considering one's manga-based, and one's anime-based. >.>;;
Hm...
Gracefulshipping-Two Gym Leaders Who Broke Up, But Are Secretly In Love Again
Nagi/Winona-Fortree Gym Leader Who Is...Um, Hiding Her Feelings From Mikuri
Mikuri/Wallace-Sootopolis Gym Leader Who Still Shows Affection For Nagi/Winona

While on the other hand...

Contestshipping-Two Rivals Who Are Secretly In Love With Each Other
May/Hakura-A Coordinator Who Is Striving To Be The Best Coordinator, With The Help Of Her Rivals
Drew/Shuu-A Coordinator Who Is Striving To Be the Best Coordinator, Helping May/Haruka With Her Coordinating

Phew! Boy was it tiring to type everything starting with a Capital Letter! Anyway, I don't really see any Bond there...O_o...

OkashiraShinomori
7th June 2006, 8:14 PM
Gee, that is quite a list. I don't really see any similarities either, but there's somethin' about it that has almost every GracefulShipper a ContestShipper too. At LEAST 4 of us are confessed for both.

But to remain on topic, just in case....

Looking at the relationship from two seperate points of view, as if you were either character, what do you think they love about each other?

Stephy
7th June 2006, 8:22 PM
Looking at the relationship from two seperate points of view, as if you were either character, what do you think they love about each other?
-faints- I wasn't kidding about fainting in my earlier post. Okay, let's see...
Mikuri/Wallace likes Nagi/Winona about her...her...her...(Okay, I got nothing to say. I confess XD) her...her...her...her...-stutters- I don't know. Being a Gracefulshipper, I don't even know how to reply two of the topics...I feel...*sniff*...*sniff*...*sniff*

They just basically love each other, that's all! Nagi/Winona and Mikuri/Wallace like each other because of their own special personalities, (And since I don't really know about their personalities, I didn't say what they love about each other. Someone, give me a biography about them, please?)

aquakirbyyoshi
8th June 2006, 3:04 AM
-faints- I wasn't kidding about fainting in my earlier post. Okay, let's see...
Mikuri/Wallace likes Nagi/Winona about her...her...her...(Okay, I got nothing to say. I confess XD) her...her...her...her...-stutters- I don't know. Being a Gracefulshipper, I don't even know how to reply two of the topics...I feel...*sniff*...*sniff*...*sniff*

They just basically love each other, that's all! Nagi/Winona and Mikuri/Wallace like each other because of their own special personalities, (And since I don't really know about their personalities, I didn't say what they love about each other. Someone, give me a biography about them, please?)

I think Nagi likes Mikuri because of his ability to be so calm-minded. Nagi is kind of serious (at least to me) , and needs someone to help her be a bit more carefree. Plus, Mikuri has neat talents (playing the flute) and perform in contests very well, with STYLE, dude, STYLE!11 ...*cough* and he seems like the romantic type of guy. XD

I think Mikuri likes Nagi because of her beautiful looks, and the fact she's capable to hold stress, (to an extent, of course) and is pretty strong woman. She can look after herself, and that is a good quality.

I don't know, the manga doesn't so focus much on them so that so I can't really say why they love each other. XD Or their personalities.

OkashiraShinomori
9th June 2006, 3:10 AM
Now, I can't guarantee the absolute truth of this, as some of it is inferred or otherwise based on thoughts, not COMPLETELY hard facts. More like...half-dry cement. They're fairly logical conclusions, though I'm afraid it may have a GracefulShipper's spin on it. I've not yet gotten the hang of completely unbiased writing (though I'll have that problem fixed by summer's end).

Mikuri
Parents: Unknown
Birthplace: Unknown
History: The most prominent piece of Mikuri’s past of which we are made aware is his affiliation with Adan (Juan). Adan was the original Gym Leader of Sootopolis City, and trained Mikuri to have the same style, both in dress and combat, as him. Mikuri took to this rather well, and presumably applied it to both his Pokémon League Challenge and Contest Challenge.

He climbed the ranks of trainers quickly and bested Steven several years ago, earning himself the title of Pokémon League Champion. It was later revealed that he decided to stay on as Sootopolis Gym Leader, replacing Adan, in order to remain close to Nagi. Either through this, or through this and his Contest garnered fame, he seemed to develop a cheerleading group and became well known on the Contest side of things.

Personality: Generally easygoing, Mikuri keeps a smile on his face most of the time, though his thoughts seem to be more serious. Despite his pleasant exterior, he’s quick to assert himself if he knows himself to be right, and quicker still to defend Pokémon, as in the case of cruelly berating Ruby for his inappropriate treatment of Mimi. He displays his soft side only in the presence of Nagi, quietly offering his assistance, remaining calm and hopeful even after being blatantly repulsed by her.

Nagi
Parents: Unknown
Birthplace: Unknown
History: Aside from knowing that she is the Gym Leader of Hiwamaki City and the overseer of the Hoenn Gym Leaders, there is little that can be said of Nagi’s past. It’s apparent that she and Mikuri had a deeper relationship of some sort that was broken off, likely by her, leaving her rather touchy on the subject.

Personality: Nagi displays herself as supremely confident of her abilities and intelligent beyond her apparent age. She is not afraid of taking control of a situation, even among the other Gym Leaders, and does so when it becomes necessary, backing down for no-one.

Her usual calm is broken only in dire situations, or situations in which Mikuri in some way tries to do a little more than a mere friend would, perhaps reminding her of their previous relationship. She reacts with a much shorter span of patience, usually quick to tell him off.

GladiariaAlata
9th June 2006, 7:33 AM
Who wants a topic?

If you were Mikuri in the newest issue, would you give up on attacking because Nagi was hold hostage by M/A?

My answer: No. He's been overpowering the two evil leaders. But when M/A destroyed the Pokeballs, everything will be over for Mikuri. Nagi doesn't look good in that scene already, Mikuri stopped attacking will mean the world would have to look to the two 10-year-olds at the back. Bad odds (even though everything will be bright and beautifly at the end, because it's a kids manga).

Quoting the spider youkai from Vol.8 of xxxHOLiC, "Even though you don't like seeing the others getting hurt, you're hurting yourself. And you don't understand how those who care are being hurt when they saw you get hurt."

Mikuri should get the same lesson from this.

Blame the whole rant on too much xxxHOLiC.

Stephy
9th June 2006, 7:39 AM
Nice Biography, OkashiraShinomori! ^^ Thanks for doing that again!

Anyhow...

If you were Mikuri in the newest issue, would you give up on attacking because Nagi was hold hostage by M/A?
Would I rather everyone hurt or a person hurt? Of course...I'll choose the person hurt option...but...Nagi...is...Hm...

Tough Choice. ^^;;

OkashiraShinomori
9th June 2006, 2:04 PM

No, certainly not. Partly because of what Alata said, because he knows his responsibilities and that no matter how much he cares, the world, not just Nagi, is relying on him, and also because it's not really all that likely M/A would actually hurt her based on his actions. The two haven't really seemed particularly knowledgeable of their actions or strategic. They've been attacking general areas with little more thought than to simply attack, not creating tactics like using hostages. It's not all that likely that they both caught Nagi and intend to use her againt Mikuri.

aquakirbyyoshi
9th June 2006, 3:32 PM

Pfft, no. That's being weak and people are counting on someone (like Nagi) to help or do something to stop the disaster. Plus, Nagi is already tortured enough. >: Torture is worse than dieing, sometimes.

And that the fact it's sad two kids save the world, ahaha. XD

But I guess I can understand how Mikuri feels.. I mean, Nagi may die if he attacked Archie and Maxie. =/

Still, I say attack those [insert curse word here]! XD

Ed Elric Bunny
9th June 2006, 5:14 PM

Not really, since like aky said, it is weak, and since there is a great need of help in that situation, the last thing they need is someone backing out from the fight. But yes.. it is a hard choice. D:

Eefi
10th June 2006, 3:28 PM
to answer the bold face question, i really don't know. we still don't know alot of things about their past relationship.

i wish that we can hear some dialoge from it to see how he reacts to this.

OkashiraShinomori
25th June 2006, 6:55 PM
((Leaps in and saves the thread from imminent demise.))

Time for a new topic, by the looks of it!

If Mikuri and Nagi got back together, what is the biggest compromise they'd have to make?

Eefi
26th June 2006, 9:12 PM
about time someone saves the thread!!!! O_O *pulls out notebook* i had like ten billion things to say in this thread!!!! if it wasn't from that double post rule....*grummbles*

hmm, if they get back together again, i think the compramise would be to be more opened up to each other. Other then that, maybe have a pack of condoms in the air car...

*idea comes into mind*

What is Mikuri proposes to her? ^_^ MAYBE A WEDDING SPECIAL!!!! *starts playing the organ the wedding song er terribly* alright alright, not really going to happen since the attention is mostly franticshippy in the manga, but *another idea hits her* Sapphire and Ruby would be a greatflower girl and ring bear *coughteddiursacough*.....^_^;

i have a good question, but this is after the king of gracefulshipping's question: if you were Mikuri, who is still awake and bloody from the tentacruel attack at the end of the chapter, and you decide to get Nagi away from the scene and while you do that, she awakes,so, what would be the best time to confess?

if your confuse, let me translate that to 1st grade talk: best to confess right after she awakes, after getting out of the scene, or after the crisis is completely over or anyother time between that?

answer Okashirma's first, then mine, thank you!! ^_^

Stephy
27th June 2006, 12:44 PM
If Mikuri and Nagi got back together, what is the biggest compromise they'd have to make?
Hm...They won't hide any things from each other, and come to talk to him/her if they have problems. Being more open-up, like Eefi said ^_^

Originally Posted By Eefi
if your confuse, let me translate that to 1st grade talk: best to confess right after she awakes, after getting out of the scene, or after the crisis is completely over or anyother time between that?
O.o I only understood the first grade talk...XD Jeez, you GSers here really know how to confuse me with the topics. XD

Anyhow, an answer to that: Best to confess right after she awakes. What if something happened to Winona or Wallace during the crisis? *coughcoughdiecoughcough* But the writers aren't so cruel like that. Anyway, I wouldn't take the risk and tell her after the crisis, I mean if Wallace or Winona *coughcoughdiescoughcough* then at least I told Winona my true feelings :/

Anyhow, I think it's best to confess in between

best to confess right after she awakes, after getting out of the scene

In between that. I can imagine it ^_^ ...

I would write down what I'm imagining, but it's...*coughcoughfluff,mushiness, too romanticcoughcough* XD

Anyway,

Originally Posted By Eefi
hmm, if they get back together again, i think the compramise would be to be more opened up to each other. Other then that, maybe have a pack of condoms in the air car...
XDDD But that would destroy Winona and Wallace's image of being a gym leader...And what happens if one of the Elite Four Member/Gym Leader entered Wallace's car and noticed it? XDDD *imagines*
------------

Okay, for example, take...Flannery.

Flannery- Wallace, can I you ride me to my gym? I can't go there, since it's now raining.

Wallace- I don't know. I have to go to the Elite Four Meeting today at 2:00PM and I-

Flannery- But I need to get to the gym before my grandfather scolds me...*sighs* Please, Wallace?

Wallace- Um, well...Okay then.

Flannery enters car, and Wallace sits in the front seat, starting up his car.
Flannery decides to explore his car a bit, and then notice a bunch of condoms.

Flannery(To Wallace)- Wallace, why do you keep condoms in your car?

Wallace(Is in shock, and relealizes that he didn't keep the condoms)- Um...Uh...*not paying attention to where he's driving and hits cars and trees* The condoms are for my Pokemon...Luvdisc! Yes, Luvdisc!

Flannery- Okay...*is suspicious then sees a feather of a bird, from Winona*

Flannery giggles and kept quiet, and when she got to her gym, she burst into laughter and spreads the rumour around.

-------------

XDDD [/is shot

Eefi
29th June 2006, 12:12 AM
Hm...They won't hide any things from each other, and come to talk to him/her if they have problems. Being more open-up, like Eefi said ^_^

O.o I only understood the first grade talk...XD Jeez, you GSers here really know how to confuse me with the topics. XD

Anyhow, an answer to that: Best to confess right after she awakes. What if something happened to Winona or Wallace during the crisis? *coughcoughdiecoughcough* But the writers aren't so cruel like that. Anyway, I wouldn't take the risk and tell her after the crisis, I mean if Wallace or Winona *coughcoughdiescoughcough* then at least I told Winona my true feelings :/

Anyhow, I think it's best to confess in between

In between that. I can imagine it ^_^ ...

I would write down what I'm imagining, but it's...*coughcoughfluff,mushiness, too romanticcoughcough* XD

Anyway,

XDDD But that would destroy Winona and Wallace's image of being a gym leader...And what happens if one of the Elite Four Member/Gym Leader entered Wallace's car and noticed it? XDDD *imagines*
------------

Okay, for example, take...Flannery.

Flannery- Wallace, can I you ride me to my gym? I can't go there, since it's now raining.

Wallace- I don't know. I have to go to the Elite Four Meeting today at 2:00PM and I-

Flannery- But I need to get to the gym before my grandfather scolds me...*sighs* Please, Wallace?

Wallace- Um, well...Okay then.

Flannery enters car, and Wallace sits in the front seat, starting up his car.
Flannery decides to explore his car a bit, and then notice a bunch of condoms.

Flannery(To Wallace)- Wallace, why do you keep condoms in your car?

Wallace(Is in shock, and relealizes that he didn't keep the condoms)- Um...Uh...*not paying attention to where he's driving and hits cars and trees* The condoms are for my Pokemon...Luvdisc! Yes, Luvdisc!

Flannery- Okay...*is suspicious then sees a feather of a bird, from Winona*

Flannery giggles and kept quiet, and when she got to her gym, she burst into laughter and spreads the rumour around.

-------------

XDDD [/is shot

lol, Wallace and Flannery, hilarous!! XP

hmmm, i could see wallace admiting to her that he really wants to help her whatever problems she is not being opened about. Hmmm, maybe i should make this a 2 part question: When and how will he confess? (combining the question you answer, Loviness, with another in case your confuse..XP)

man, whenever i try to think of writing a hot sexy scene between them, its just hard to make magic on pencil to paper because i never expericene the naughty stuff if you know what i mean. i was kissed by my now ex boyfriend before, thank you very much (and no topic on that please!).

and turns out to be little stick or chibi people of W and W making out on the margins of a loose leaf paper along with drawings of them separatly...O_O (im not good at drawing two people in close contact....they look like barbie dolls *shivers*...but i can definally do them separately thought. i just started teaching myself drawing in october last year to tone out the lousy lectures of math formulas).

if i were to have a scanner, i would show you the drawings i did of them and a comic of them if they were in ruby and sapphire's place in confessing. and i do have paint drawings too, but since mom kick me out of big computer, no way i can do it on laptop....><

ya know, we should make mini skits of gracefulshipping here. XP

3 MORE DAYS UNTIL NETKUN UPDATES!!!!! THEN WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM!!!! ^_^

Stephy
29th June 2006, 9:39 AM
XDDD

When and how will he confess?

---------------------

Wallace (As Romeo): Oh Winona, I have come thy forth to tell you that I...I..love you.

Winona (As Juliet) : Oh Wallace, I love you too!

*The two kisses*

-----------------
XDDDDD

and turns out to be little stick or chibi people of W and W making out on the margins of a loose leaf paper along with drawings of them separatly...O_O
XDDDDDD Making out? XDDDDD

man, whenever i try to think of writing a hot sexy scene between them, its just hard to make magic on pencil to paper because i never expericene the naughty stuff if you know what i mean.
O.o...I can't imagine it, either. I mean...it doesn't *exactly* suit them XP

ya know, we should make mini skits of gracefulshipping here. XP
XDDD

Eefi
29th June 2006, 11:13 PM
*puts sticky note that saids 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL NETKUN UPDATES!!!*

Romeo and Juliet, the whipped cream of romance (or was it suger? O_O). Without them, there would never be shippings or couple obsessions. XP

yeah, two stick or chibi drawings making out along my math homework or notebok, its better then nothing!! ^_^

Wallace and Winona are all grown up Loviness, they can have some fun!!! But not in public since i can see them unlease btheir animals side with the curtains close....XP yeah i can have a sick mind sometimes, but i don't go into minor details yet...XP

too lazy to use the quote thingy since my thumb is burn from the bake potatoe that my mom made me eat....8O

OkashiraShinomori
30th June 2006, 1:13 AM
Quite the post you have there, Loveliness. I'm afraid I don't have nearly as much to say, haha. I will answer both topics, I suppose.

If Mikuri and Nagi get back together, what is the biggest compromise they'd have to make?
Well, I find it very doubtful they'd both be allowed to remain in their position with the League if they were a couple, romance in the office and all that, so I think it would be most disputed as to which one of them retains their job and which finds something else to do. Ultimately I think Nagi would keep her position as Leader and Mikuri would pursue Contests full time.

When and how will he confess?
Although attractively shippy, it would be very bad for him to confess at any time during the crisis. If Nagi does reciprocate his feelings, then there'll be more emotion flowing than I'd really suggest during a battle. Their thoughts would be clouded and likely hamper their abilities to cope with the situation. And if Nagi does NOT reciprocate his feelings, she will probably be angry that he said something like that during such an important time and he will probably be hurt. Both of which would still hamper their abilities to cope with the situation, ultimately making it very bad either way for them to confess during the crisis. I would suggest after it's all said and done.

Eefi
30th June 2006, 10:06 PM
Nothing gracefulshippy in netkun this month. The battle is over!!! ^_^

but i got a feeling that ruby has a pokemon that heals everyone, even the lovebirds (or lovefishs). ^_^

you know, they should allow couples in the league, if they can have teachers falling in love, why can't gym leaders...*grummbles*

OH! I made a mini skit of gracefulshippy, anyone want to see can PM me!!! *points to the first post* Alata said no sharing stories in this thread since this is a DICUSSION thread!! ^_^

Stephy
1st July 2006, 7:45 AM
OH! I made a mini skit of gracefulshippy, anyone want to see can PM me!!! *points to the first post* Alata said no sharing stories in this thread since this is a DICUSSION thread!! ^_^
Okay-dokie, Eefi! ^__^ *PMs you*

you know, they should allow couples in the league, if they can have teachers falling in love, why can't gym leaders...*grummbles*
Yuppiez! Unfair! *pouts* xD

Eefi
4th July 2006, 2:19 AM
okay, another question:

What if your Sapphire, Plusle, Minun, Archie, Maxie, one of the four cheerleaders, the slateport people who are rescue or Wallace's Luvdic Elizabeth in Wallace's air car (in the whole entire manga from wallace was first introduce to now the most wanted stealing the air-car), what can you find that is gracefulshippy? XP

OkashiraShinomori
21st July 2006, 7:54 PM
First of all, happy birthday to one of our shippers, Ed Elric Bunny!

Second, great skit, Eefi. I can't wait to see the rest, but then you knew that, I'm sure. XD

And....I'm not really sure I understand the question, but I'm willing to offer up a new one since that didn't seem to afford many responses.

Choosing a combination of the physical/emotional/mental traits present in Mikuri and Nagi, describe your idea of their first child.

Eefi
29th July 2006, 6:45 PM
first child?! shouldn't we talk about the wedding first? XP

okay here's what i think:

the boy: wallace's hair style, violet hair, wallace's eye shape, violet eyes, lean but strong, serious, confident, quiet, strong leader and trainer, athletic, calm, stubborn, handsome, sence of justice

as for the boy name, i think oliver would be a good one...^^;

the girl: winona's hair style but also has wallace's side burns but its straighten down, aqua hair, winona's eyes, aqua eyes, strong beauty coordinator, soft nature (female version of Wallace's), stubborn, very graceful, very beautiful and charming

the girl name was a hard one, but i think emilia, emily, or any beauty name from the games will be perfect for that one. ><

Faerie
4th August 2006, 11:01 PM
*raises hands* I come in peace.

Hello all. On a boredom-and-manga-induced whim I decided to come here and post. I admit I've browsed this thread a few times, but up until now I've never been interested enough in Gracefulshipping to post. Since I don't support any other ships with Mikuri or Nagi, and it just has so much appeal, I decided I liked it. *shrugs*

Although I've only read volumes 15 through 18 of the Houen saga, I've done some spectulation (did I spell that right?) and I now have an opinion on why Nagi and Mikuri broke up. I think that Nagi initiated the break-up and she did it becuase she believed that their relationship was getting in the way of their Gym Leader-ship (for lack of a better suffix). Of course they dealt with it at first, but now Mikuri probably misses the relationship. Nagi might but she doesn't show it. xP

Quoting the spider youkai from Vol.8 of xxxHOLiC, "Even though you don't like seeing the others getting hurt, you're hurting yourself. And you don't understand how those who care are being hurt when they saw you get hurt."Ooh, you like xxxHOLiC too? 8D *shot for off-topic*

OkashiraShinomori
5th August 2006, 1:43 AM
Yay!! Another fan!! Welcome, welcome! ((Chains you discretely to the thread.)) Never leave us.

I like your idea, I can see where it would certainly fit in the characters personalities. Nagi is definitely career oriented, as that would be the only way she could rise to the rank of Supervisor of the Leaders, and Mikuri is not, as he chose to take Gym Leader instead of League Champion. I'd say that's actually one of the most plausible theories so far; nice job!

Myuuvuirocon
5th August 2006, 1:58 AM
*walks in* Heyo people, I is here! 83 [/warning] *shot*

Anyways, I'm a supporter of GracefulShipping, ^^ I've always thought that Winona and Wallace were soooo incredibally (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong...) cute couple, =)

Although I've only read volumes 15 through 18 of the Houen saga, I've done some spectulation (did I spell that right?) and I now have an opinion on why Nagi and Mikuri broke up. I think that Nagi initiated the break-up and she did it becuase she believed that their relationship was getting in the way of their Gym Leader-ship (for lack of a better suffix). Of course they dealt with it at first, but now Mikuri probably misses the relationship. Nagi might but she doesn't show it. xP

I agree, Winona seems to be like a "Gymleader duty first, love second" kinda girl, which is sad.... ;_;....

But anyways, Wallace x Winona = CUTE!!! x3 Although I am an OriginShipper, I think GracefulShipping is one point above OriginShipping in my book =)

@Eefi: I love you're banner in your sig x3

Eefi
5th August 2006, 6:25 AM
Wowee! New membies!! *huggles them* Welcome! If you have any gracefulshippy thoughs or ideas or anything, apporiate or not, just dump it here. Especially now since the last chapter of RSE is now up and the whole mystery and event of gracefulshippy is around the corner!

Love the idea of how they broke up, Faerie!! I think it completely fits into their character. Guess we should put money down the table to see which idea will win now since any day now Coronis is going to put up the summary that would hopefully explain what happen..>>

Thanks Myuuvuirocon!!!! ^_^ Anicent paint is the only thing this 1998 crummy laptop has....><

Myuuvuirocon
5th August 2006, 6:26 PM
Thanks Myuuvuirocon!!!! ^_^ Anicent paint is the only thing this 1998 crummy laptop has....><
You're welcome! (I know, I have MS Paint [I think that's what it's called] and I can't really do anything on it ><***]) and thanks for the warm welcome ^^ You can call me Myuuvui/Myuu if ya want (Myuuvuirocon's a long name so I've been told....)

I can't wait to see the summary and what happens!! x3 Wallace and Winona are just to cute together....

Faerie
5th August 2006, 10:54 PM
Yay!! Another fan!! Welcome, welcome! ((Chains you discretely to the thread.)) Never leave us.Um...Thanks? O__o;

I like your idea, I can see where it would certainly fit in the characters personalities. Nagi is definitely career oriented, as that would be the only way she could rise to the rank of Supervisor of the Leaders, and Mikuri is not, as he chose to take Gym Leader instead of League Champion. I'd say that's actually one of the most plausible theories so far; nice job!
I agree, Winona seems to be like a "Gymleader duty first, love second" kinda girl, which is sad.... ;_;....
Love the idea of how they broke up, Faerie!! I think it completely fits into their character.Aww, thanks. ^__^ I just came up with it a night or two ago when I had nothing better do do than sit and stare at the ceiling. That's usually when my best ideas come to me. xD Trust me, I have endless ideas for fanfics but I never get around to writing them. Sometimes (on rare occasions) I do, but I never finish them. I should get out of that habit. >__< Well I have lots of MikuNagi fic ideas, so if you want to hear any I'll tell you. ^__^

Well, if I'm going to become a regular to this thread I'd better start answering topics. *hunts down* Oh, and Eefi? Please PM me the skit. 8D

Aquarelle
6th August 2006, 12:35 AM
Oh, and Eefi? Please PM me the skit. 8D

Oh, can you PM that to me, too please?

Well anyway, uh.. hi...
I've read through this thread a lot (like everyday O_O) but I've been to shy to post, lol. And I have nothing smart to say...

But I LOVE gracefulshipping, it's my favourite ship, and Wallace and Winona are my favourite pokemon characters! And it's such a sweet ship. ^_^

And I love your idea of how they broke up too, Faerie. It's way better than anything I could come up with. >_>

Myuuvuirocon
6th August 2006, 3:30 AM
Aww, thanks. ^__^ I just came up with it a night or two ago when I had nothing better do do than sit and stare at the ceiling. That's usually when my best ideas come to me. xD Trust me, I have endless ideas for fanfics but I never get around to writing them. Sometimes (on rare occasions) I do, but I never finish them. I should get out of that habit. >__< Well I have lots of MikuNagi fic ideas, so if you want to hear any I'll tell you. ^__^
You're welcome, ^^ and... I have the same problem ><* All these great ideas come to me when I stare at my ceiling, but when I get the paper and pen/pencil, all my ideas go away because I use so much detail and that makes me forget all my ideas ><** I've gotta start writing ideas down more.... ;;>_>

@ Aquarelle: Yea, I don't have a lot to say a lot either.... but meh... ;;>_>

To stay on topic, Winona and Wallace' first child.... awww he/she'd be cute x3 Mostlikely, if it were a girl she'd look like Wallace (and act like him) and if it were a boy he'd look like Winona (and act like her)..... maybe it's just me, because I always think that the girl looks like her father and the boy looks like his mother.... or not, I'm not sure.... I'm ranting right now because I'm having random thoughts about that right now.... I'll stop, xD;;

Eefi
6th August 2006, 5:41 PM
Welcome Aquarelle!! *huggles you* No need to be shy! Like i said, just put it down everything about gracefulshippy in your brain and we'll love ya. <3 Easy as saying, "WHY HASN'T NETKUN UPDATE YET?!" XP

Like, wow, Netkun didn't update yet and we got 3 members covering 3 of the web cover seats in the club! XP Glad that you all join!! *huggles Faerie, Myuu, and Aquarelle* Looks like im not the only one who is chatty here!!! XP

*goes hunt down for skit* ill pm it you guys as soon as possible!!! Just note its not the best i do since it was done in a car ride to a bug biting Family Reunion...*winces at the bites all over her legs*...and its three part and all done on notebook paper (how can you hold on to a laptop in a car while its in motion on the highway?). One part is done, but second one got deleted by my dad by "mistake" (yeah right Q_Q) . So you'll get part one!!! ^_^

I have the same problem with that, i think. all those ideas from watching kingdom hearts video games and romance books for gracefulshippy......Q_Q its like my brain hates me when i want something on paper...

Like the idea of the child, Myuu! ^_^ They are going to be cute and beauty!! =3

I have alot of Mikuri and Nagi stories (unfinished of course..) going on that are buried on my bed....O_O

Me want to here ideas for stories, Faerie!! ^_^

okay, i came up with a question, but if you didn't answer the child question that OkashiraShinomori made up, answer his FIRST then answer mine (this goes for you, OkashiraShinomori, too!! ^_^)!! Thank you!! ^_^

What song or song lycrics (i suck at spelling...) that fit with gracefulshippy events or/and the couple?

Myuuvuirocon
6th August 2006, 11:14 PM
Yea, I'm very chatty on the forums (I like to think so....) and thanks, Eefi! ^^ And what skit? o_O [/is very clueless a lot of the time]

Anyways.... topic!

What song or song lyrics that fit with gracefulshippy events or/and the couple?

Um..... maybe.... *thinks*

"Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling<3 (Wallace being the person who wants to go wherever Winona goes.)

"Listen to your Heart" by D.H.T.<3 (has some lyrics that relate to Wallace and Winona... maybe more Winona...?)

"Look after you" by The Fray<3 (Wallace wants to look after Winona.)

I probablly have more... [/music nerd/geek]

@ Eefi: Could I also fsee the skit? (If it's not to much trouble, that is) And yea... my brain also hate me when I want to get something on paper.... ><* But I turned my brain off for the summer... so meh, maybe I can trick it.... [/is weird like that]

Stephy
7th August 2006, 2:18 PM
D: Haven't been here in a very long time. And Eefi, you haven't showed me the skit! ;; It's been like, over one month. O_______o Gah. PM it to me, please. 8D

What song or song lyrics that fit with gracefulshippy events or/and the couple?
...I don't know. D: *shot* Some song concerning the sky and ocean...I think.

But I have to agree with Myuuvuirocon, 'Wherever You Go' kinda fits them. ^_^

GladariaAlata doesn't seem to be here anymore...O________o Did she leave SPPF?

Ps~ I've gone under many Username Changes...So it won't be surprising if any of you forgot me. D:

Myuuvuirocon
7th August 2006, 6:31 PM
Ps~ I've gone under many Username Changes...So it won't be surprising if any of you forgot me. D:
I didn't forget you o_O How could anyone forget you? You're funful! =D

Anyways, I'm still trying to get my thoughts on paper.... I may write a fic, D=;; for my own amusement though, not sure.... but it'll probablly include GracefulShipping... and other Shippys ^^;

COMMING SOON! Myuuvui's lame excuse at a fic!!!!

Comming to a thread near you....

No, probablly not, xDDD;; Maybe.... not sure though.... ;;>_> I'll probablly just get started on it and then give it up because I'm just like that... ;_; gotta get out of that habbit, seriously o_o;;

Eefi
7th August 2006, 6:32 PM
@Cecilia: I'm very sorry, but last time i tried to send you it, it said that your box is full. You seem very popular! XP I'll send it to you!! ^_^ I love your user names!! It fits you!!! ^__^

@Myuu: Sure thing, I'll send you the skit. I get confuse alot of times too, but in social wise.....><

You guys are allow to be honest about the skit. Aquareili was very honest about what she read. I thank you for that!

Sorry for short talking today but i have a sleepover to go to, tomorrow ill make it longer!!

AS for songs, I think Listen to your heart is a good one since it reminds me about the handholding scene. I'm researching more songs.....><

Chou!! <3

Myuuvuirocon
7th August 2006, 8:16 PM
You guys are allow to be honest about the skit. Aquareili was very honest about what she read. I thank you for that!
I loved the skit, xDD 'Twas funny and I enjoyed it :D I think a lot of things are funny and it's simple to make me laugh, so I have nothing negative to say about it.... except it 'twas to short >( (jk) xD

I love skits, they're so much fun to write :D

Aquarelle
7th August 2006, 11:28 PM
But I have to agree with Myuuvuirocon, 'Wherever You Go' kinda fits them. ^_^

^I agree with that, too. :)
I don't know any other songs that would go with them... I'll go look for some!

GladariaAlata doesn't seem to be here anymore...O________o Did she leave SPPF?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=34507

^Her account's still active, but I haven't seen her around here lately either...

And Netkun still hasn't updated...

Myuuvuirocon
8th August 2006, 5:01 AM
And Netkun still hasn't updated...
Grrrrrr I wish they would update ;_;......

And I think I found another song that would fit them.....

"Beautiful Love" ~ The Afters

I just think it would.... I just get a vibe from this song, ya know....? No body gets vibes from songs? Only me? Maybe it's just me.... [/music nerd/geek]

Stephy
8th August 2006, 10:03 AM
I love the skit, Eefi. <33 Nagi was cute, and Mikuri was so kawaii when he said that he had wedding rehearsals with Nagi. XD *shot*

Sorry for not posting here...x_x;; And uh, my inbox was full? Sorry. ;; Not your fault, Eefi. ;;

-------------------

Eep. Do I know you, Myuuvuirocon? XD

...The last time I recall, uh...Have I talked to you before? X_x Sorry, I have a very bad memory at remembering things. ;;

---------

Okay, GladiariaAlata last visited at 8/2/2006...Well, let's just hope she comes and pay a visit...O_____o

------------------------

Netkun hasn't updated? D: Hope it updates soon. X____x;;

-----------------------

I'm just going on a random 'music' spree and find music to fit Nagi and Mikuri. xD *shot*

OkashiraShinomori
8th August 2006, 4:39 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Anyway, Alata isn't gone permanently, she should be back fairly soon, though I'm not entirely certain when.

And welcome to all the new members! There's talk of fan fiction, and I sincerely hope I see more than just talk! There's not enough MikuNagi yet! (As if there ever will be. :P )

Myuuvuirocon
9th August 2006, 12:07 AM
Eep. Do I know you, Myuuvuirocon? XD

...The last time I recall, uh...Have I talked to you before? X_x Sorry, I have a very bad memory at remembering things. ;;
Actually, I almost didn't rember you but then I rember seeing you somewhere..... but me forgets because I can't even rember my own name x_x;;..... Yay for short term memory loss!

Anyways..... um...... something to relate to GracefulShipping..... ummm...... ;;>_> <_<;;

Did I mention that the song "She is" by The Fray is a good song for Winona and Wallace?

Aquarelle
9th August 2006, 3:46 AM
Netkun hasn't updated? D: Hope it updates soon. X____x;;

Well, it's updated now. ^_^ (http://www.netkun.com/pockemon/story/0608/highlight_0608.html)

Hmm... in that scene with all the characters, Wallace and Winona are right beside each other (Except he's sitting, she's standing). I wonder why...
Too bad there aren't a lot of chapter pictures there, we'll have to wait to see if there's any gracefulshippy scenes in it! ^_~

And so far, I haven't had much luck in finding songs...

Myuuvuirocon
9th August 2006, 4:12 AM
Well, it's updated now. ^_^ (http://www.netkun.com/pockemon/story/0608/highlight_0608.html)

Hmm... in that scene with all the characters, Wallace and Winona are right beside each other (Except he's sitting, she's standing). I wonder why...
Too bad there aren't a lot of chapter pictures there, we'll have to wait to see if there's any gracefulshippy scenes in it! ^_~

And so far, I haven't had much luck in finding songs...

YESS!!!!!! Thanks for that heads up, Aquarelle!

Hm.... I wonder why too.... and Wallace looks a little beat up/sad/something of that matter..... but they're so cute ^0^

And has anyone but me found any songs.....? Meh, I found a few but I can't find anymore..... but then again, I haven't been looking, xD

Aquarelle
9th August 2006, 6:55 AM
Hm.... I wonder why too.... and Wallace looks a little beat up/sad/something of that matter..... but they're so cute ^0^

Yeah, I wonder why Wallace looks sad...
Maybe the battle just wore him out...?
And Coronis has posted brief summaries in the September's Plot discussion thread, and from what I read, there isn't any gracefulshippy scenes or any mention of Wallace/Winona... >_>
But who knows, they could include something about them once they publish the chapter in volume 22, hopefully.
And they do look cute, don't they?

And has anyone but me found any songs.....? Meh, I found a few but I can't find anymore..... but then again, I haven't been looking, xD

No... and I don't think I'll ever find any, no matter how hard I look, lol. :p

OkashiraShinomori
9th August 2006, 2:13 PM
YAY!! It's about darn time!!!

And yes, Mikuri does look sad, but his arm's also in a sling. You'd probably look pretty sad too. But take a closer look at his left shoulder and the right side of his neck....I think it kinda looks like Nagi's hands are there...

GladiariaAlata
9th August 2006, 3:41 PM
((Crawls back to the thread with what we Cantonese speakers called the "Panda Eyes")) I'm not dead yet, but pretty close to it. The brats in the ContestShipper thread drove me nuts (those who visit that thread regularly should know what had happened during the GF seasons), my sort-of exchange trip to Beijing was hell (seriously, morning call at 5:00am everyday?), a stupid report for me to cook up (which I've BS yesterday) and my mom's being a pain in the posterior. Argh.

First, a few words on the ending. To summarize it in two words, it's...

Incredibly Cheesy.

From my nearly 8 years experience in the Pokemon (and Anime in general) fandom, I can totally guess what kind of ending it could be for a kid manga. But geez, even THIS is too much. I thought that "let's unite our power and beat the evil" plot for the Yellow and GSC arc was bad. Even these two got a more complete picture than RSE: The appearance of Silver at the end of Yellow Saga provided a hint to the unexplained secret past of Blue, and GSC was basically completed without loose ends. But hello? I've just spend 15 seconds on the netkun summary, and I've already got a few questions/critisms for our greatly respected authors (for the Ranger Manga XD):

- How did Ruby (and Sapphire) defeated Maxie/Archie within, like 3 chapters, when they have terrorized Hoenn since, let's see, the first chapter of 2006?
- How does Celebi fit into the plot, when it's not in any of the Jewel games?
- WHEN did Ruby get his hands on a legendary that's supposed to be living in the Ilex Shrine? He can't have it since before he moved to Hoenn, right?
- Celebi revived whoever died during the battle? This has to be one of the worst revival-after-dead I've ever seen (as bad as, even worse than, Sailormoon Anime). They are overrating Heal Bell (or whatever attack it had used).

On the plot level, that's all the question I have for the moment, since I've yet to read the manga myself. Then, as a fan, I have this one single little question...

You (addressing to the authors, of course) have built up all the GracefulShipping tension from since Vol.19, that is, July 2004. Even in the midst of this (awfully cliche) battle, you did not forget to throw in a bit GracefulShippy plots in July issue. Despite of this, and all the heavy hinting of a possible Secret Past (and the fact that Steven seems to be a happy audience of the couple), why can't you tie up this little piece of loose end, just to leave everyone with a complete, if not happy, ending?

Alright, that's all b*tching. I'll edit the post later with my reply to whatever topic we have.

[EDIT]I seemed to be missing the post with the music topic. But whatever. It's about songs that fit them best, right? ((Opens folder with that 800+ mp3))

I don't think anyone, except for Okashira, had asked where did I got the lines for my old GracefulShippy sig (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b299/chibisecchan/forum_gracefulship_sig.gif) (which I've taken down so I can design a better one). Those lines are from the Negima image song a precious pride. The lyrics doesn't mention much that can be related to them, but I thought my chosen lines kinda match Nagi-chan: I interpret the "pain" is from her stubborness of not being honest to herself.

((Insert 5 minutes of random music as Alata look through the mp3))

I just can't forget Onegai Teacher if it's about couples having a rough time in their relationship. Love a Riddle gets my thump up for this scenario. I think it fits Mikuri because of the "I stopped the flow of time and waited,
searching for you, the one and only" line. Plus, it's KOTOKO! ((Being pelt with various Pokemon items))

I'll look for more. 800 is not a small number.

Stephy
9th August 2006, 5:30 PM
No wait, Myuuvuirocon, I remember you in the Games Section...I think. O______o;;

But anyway, Netkun is finally updated. 8D

@ OkashiraShinomori ~ Omg. I think so too. XD And I hope it is. ^_^

Nice to have you back, GladiariaAlata. =D Sorry to hear uh...what happened. XP

@ GladiariaAlata ~ Now that I think about the song you put in your old sig, it does fit Mikuri and Nagi. ^_^ Wow. 800+ songs in your mp3? XD Well, I hope you dig out more songs...=D

GladiariaAlata
9th August 2006, 7:01 PM
Just a few more swooning and I'll be off to bed for good.

I was listening to my Onegai series playlist when the song Second Flight struck me like a lightening. I was like "how the heck could I miss that?!" The title itself can be a good reflection to what we would like Mikuri/Nagi to be. XD

And I have this crazy idea for a fic when I was reading some YuYu Hakusho fanfic...

For those who had read to the later parts of YYH, you should be aware of the 3 youkai that had been in conflict with each other. Later I turned around to read an old Jap GracefulShippy fic that revolves about the theory of Mikuri/Nagi/Daigo (Steven) are childhood friends. Then my mind suddenly form this equation:

Mikuri --> Raizen, or Yuusuke if I let Adan to be Raizen
Nagi --> By default, Mukuro
Daigo --> Yomi, perfected with Ruby as Shura

It can be gag fic (you know, a bit clicheness like drama class or something), or serious/dark stuff (AU all together). Crap, now I wanna write...

But it seems my brain can't keep up. See you about 10 hours later.

Myuuvuirocon
10th August 2006, 4:51 AM
No wait, Myuuvuirocon, I remember you in the Games Section...I think. O______o;;
I KNOW YOU FROM SPPF!!!!! D= *shot for obviousness*

And it's nice to see you, GladiariaAlata! And I know how ya feel with work for school..... I'll probablly be very inactive once school starts for me...... so much homework for being in so many advanced classes.... I'm gonna die x_x;;

Anyways, that song sounds awesome for Winona and Wallace! ^^ and I think the ending was cheesy too..... 'twas an awesome series but they killed it in the end x_x;;;

Just my opponion, ^^;

nagi
10th August 2006, 12:04 PM
ooh, nice to have you back alata<3

Eefi
10th August 2006, 5:34 PM
Netkun has finally updated!!! At least we got a cute picture of mikuri and nagi <3333 but the ending turn uh, bad....

That was the first thing i notice, her hands on him. I think that the afterthat is going to show those to having a romantic date!! <3333

Welcome back Alata!! Yeah, i notice how the contestshipping thread is since i just pop in there just to see what's up since its the only anime shipping i support...>< I been wondering about the lines in your old gracefulshippy sig, but i haven't gone around asking since i have alot of things gracefulshippy wise in my mind whenever i enter this thread. XP

thanks for your comments and honesty for my skit, im going to edit it alittle bit since one of you point it out one part for me to kind of repraise. Thank you, if you know who you are. XP And everyone too...^_^

Childhood theory, huh? Reminds me of Sora, Riku, and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts series. I think that maybe Wallace and Steven had a little rivaly for Winona's attention back then and then steven gave in that she likes/loves wallace more and decides to support it. ^_^ If you play the kingdom hearts games, you'll get what i mean, kinda...

heya nagi! long time no see!! ^_^

as for songs, i agreed with most of the songs you guys suggested. I have some songs to throw in:

Far Away by Nickelback (trust me, you'll love it!)
Every Heart (its a inuyasha song that my friend, Miss Kanna, show me and i think it fits)

sff is being slow today.....><

OkashiraShinomori
10th August 2006, 5:36 PM
Okay, it's not precisily on topic but I will be later, but everyone go to the shipping face-off and vote for GracefulShipping! It's up against RaiSnagShipping!

Eefi
10th August 2006, 6:07 PM
*animedrops* something i didn't expect for you to say, but *changes into karate outfit* We must win!!! *charges into the wrong door* wait, where the heck is it?! is it in this shipping forum?!

nevermind! i found it! *cast her vote*

anywho, i guess its picture time:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/Pokemon/Wallace%20and%20Winona/OB000058.png

Raisnag? what is that shipping?!

Aquarelle
11th August 2006, 4:06 AM
Okay, it's not precisily on topic but I will be later, but everyone go to the shipping face-off and vote for GracefulShipping! It's up against RaiSnagShipping!

Oh, I gotta go there and vote for gracefulshipping!
I'll go do that right away. ^_^

anywho, i guess its picture time:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/Pokemon/Wallace%20and%20Winona/OB000058.png

What's that picture of? It's confusing me... :confused:

Raisnag? what is that shipping?!

Can somebody tell me that, too?
EDIT : Nevermind, it's Ein & Wes.

Myuuvuirocon
11th August 2006, 4:17 AM
What's that picture of? It's confusing me... :confused:

EDIT : Nevermind, it's Ein & Wes.

Me toos... I don't get it.... then again, I don't get a lot of things.... ;;>_>

Ooooo I soooo knew that! [/tch yea right]

And I have to go vote tooo!!!!! *flees*

Eefi
11th August 2006, 5:09 AM
lol, i try to figure out what steven and wallace are talking about (notice winona in the background?). ill see what the king will say if he will translate it..

but my guess:

Steven: Wallace, your not blindfolding her and kiddnapping her to your place again, arn't you?

Wallace: Nah! Why would I? *sheeply chuckles while winona is k/o*

okay! Question time!

RSE has ended and you know they are showing the afterthats. If Wallace and Winona were to be future, what do you think?

One word: WEDDING!!!!!!!!! ^_____________^ *being the flowergirl*

OkashiraShinomori
11th August 2006, 5:14 AM
Eefi, why doesn't your AIM work this evening?

RSE has ended and you know they are showing the afterthats. If Wallace and Winona were to be future, what do you think?
I don't think a wedding by any means, but certainly a shippy scene or two involving them at their respective jobs. Perhaps a second jointly owned Gym, or an after-meeting meeting for Mikuri with the head Leader.

Eefi
11th August 2006, 5:19 AM
two words: its aim express....im on the laptop, remember? V_V i hate this laptop....C_C

or maybe that they are just relaxing on a hill watching a sunset since wallace mit be still injured....

Faerie
11th August 2006, 9:03 PM
Hello! I'm back. Sorry for the long absence, but I went to a farm for a while and I wasn't able to post here. Donkeys~. 8D *off-topic*

Time to catch up on things...

About the picture, everyone: I don't even know why Nagi's in the picture. Daigo is actually thinking about...Haruka. Of all people. That (er, sorry, she *cough*) might be what their conversation is about. And Nagi might be angry. Or jealous~. xD

*blows up Netkun pic w/PSP* It's a little awkward, but you can see it better this way. View bigger version here (http://i7.*******.com/24cvbtf.png). Arrows added by me, obviously. As you can see, Mikuri seems to have his head bandaged and his right arm in a sling. So this part either takes place quite a while after the battle or the illustrator is just being lazy. >P

Anyhow, I was taken by suprise when I saw the sling because I had imagined a [shippy] scene after the battle. And I had imagined that he had his right arm in a sling. AND I hadn't even read the chapter with the battle. O__o; That's the third time something like that's happened to me. I guess I'm psychic or something. xD

Um. I think something...subtly romantic would seem more their type. I mean, it fits their characters much better than fluff. Although fluff is cute. *shifty eyes* I can see them trying to fit their romance into their free time rather than making it a number one priority. Like staying after meetings or something.

In conlclusion. Gracefulshipping = the UBER kawaisa. But you already knew that. xD

Myuuvuirocon
11th August 2006, 11:27 PM
*blows up Netkun pic w/PSP* It's a little awkward, but you can see it better this way. View bigger version here (http://i7.*******.com/24cvbtf.png). Arrows added by me, obviously. As you can see, Mikuri seems to have his head bandaged and his right arm in a sling. So this part either takes place quite a while after the battle or the illustrator is just being lazy. >P

Um. I think something...subtly romantic would seem more their type. I mean, it fits their characters much better than fluff. Although fluff is cute. *shifty eyes* I can see them trying to fit their romance into their free time rather than making it a number one priority. Like staying after meetings or something.

In conlclusion. Gracefulshipping = the UBER kawaisa. But you already knew that. xD

Thanks for the blow up, Faerie! And I could see the bandage but, of course, me being the one-who-sees-the-unobvious, I didn't see the sling xD;;

I agree, although Wallace is the more romantic one... so Winona would probablly want to have their romance second while Wallace has it tied with his duties as Champion...

And yess, GracefulShipping is the kawaisa x3

Eefi
12th August 2006, 3:57 AM
i was wondering what the picture meant!! I couldn't translate anything but english and Wallace's and Winona's names!! XP Haruka?! Seriously?! Then why put wallace and winona in there???? O_O Thanks for the translation, Faerie!! ^_^

I was sad too, i hope for a romantic moment between those two since Wallace sacrice his head and arm for her!! The writers should make Nagi kiss his cheek at least!!!! They had Flannery x Tabitha, out of all couples in the manga, have a (kinda) magical moment, why can't they?????

Thanks for the blow up version Faerie!! Now i could really see the hands!! O_O

Gracefulshipping is the uber kawaisa, it specks the truth!! ^_^

As much i want them to make them be lovely dovely 24/7, they have to fit into character, of course....*sighs*

Aquarelle
13th August 2006, 1:34 AM
About the picture, everyone: I don't even know why Nagi's in the picture. Daigo is actually thinking about...Haruka. Of all people. That (er, sorry, she *cough*) might be what their conversation is about. And Nagi might be angry. Or jealous~. xD

Daigo's thinking about Haruka?!? Okay... that kinda scares me... O_O

Hmm... I didn't know he had his head bandaged...
Thanks for making the picture bigger, Faerie, it does make it a lot easier to see.

Anyhow, I was taken by suprise when I saw the sling because I had imagined a [shippy] scene after the battle. And I had imagined that he had his right arm in a sling. AND I hadn't even read the chapter with the battle. O__o; That's the third time something like that's happened to me. I guess I'm psychic or something. xD

That reminds me, I thought of something like that a few months ago...
I was thinking about how the ending of the saga would go, and what a gracefulshippy scene would be like. I did imagine that at the very end, Wallace would have broken his arm or something and have it in a sling, and have a bandage where he was bleeding from head injuries. And Winona would be there, too, and they would like talk or something then kiss afterwards, I dunno.
But it's kinda freaky that what you thought of was similar to what I had imagined. O__o

Anything romantic. ^_^
I was hoping that they would at least kiss at the end, but I think I got my hopes up too much...
I like what Eefi said a while ago about a wedding, in my mind, they do get married after the saga's over and Wallace gets better and stuff.

I should start writing some of my idea down, I have a LOT of gracefulshippy ideas for stories and stuff, but I don't know were to start.
Maybe I'll write a story based on the RSE manga and make it end the way I wanted it too, then write a bunch of shippy sequels, I've wanted to do that for a few months now.
But I'll have to improve on my writing first. :p

*Gives you a cookie*

Eefi
13th August 2006, 4:03 AM
Guess what comrades, Coronis has put the pictures up for this month's discussion and THERE IS NO GRACEFULSHIPPY AT ALL!!!! *goes crazy*

*clears throat* anyway, i think its rather a huge unexpected event here that people are thinking the same thing about Wallace and his injuries. Yes, i admit, i had almost the same thought too, but its kind of obilivous that Wallace is the type of man who risk huge injuries for justice or Winona.

Myuuvuirocon
14th August 2006, 12:54 AM
Blahhhhhhh serebiiforums wasn't working for me very well..... sorry for being not here.......

Anyways, how do you think Wallace got his injuries? [/maybe a topic, but I'm wondering everyones opponions on this]

Eefi
14th August 2006, 4:49 AM
its alright, Myuu, i think its because its very popular..O_O

And Wallace got his injuries from Archie's Tentacruel. Archie and Maxie held Winona hostage by squeezing her by Archie's tentacruel when Wallace decides to fight them by himself. So anywho, if wallace attacks them, they kill winona. So that's how the champion got down so quickly. All for love prohabs.

which gets me into a good question: Do you think their past relationship was private or known?

I think its just a few close people to them know about their relationship. But somehow, Maxie and Archie kidnapped her because she was Mikuri's weakness. So somehow maybe they had their spys track the champion's history down and use his love for Nagi for their advantage.

right now, im looking for surfing the net for (insert country name)'s pokemon sites for pictures for them....they are so hard to find.....T_T

Myuuvuirocon
15th August 2006, 4:56 AM
its alright, Myuu, i think its because its very popular..O_O

which gets me into a good question: Do you think their past relationship was private or known?

I think its just a few close people to them know about their relationship. But somehow, Maxie and Archie kidnapped her because she was Mikuri's weakness. So somehow maybe they had their spys track the champion's history down and use his love for Nagi for their advantage.

right now, im looking for surfing the net for (insert country name)'s pokemon sites for pictures for them....they are so hard to find.....T_T

I AGREE!!! So popular, people overload this place.

And I agree with you also on that (I seriously need to stop agreeing, it's a problem of my that I need to kill) 'Twas a only a few-close-people-know-about-relationship.... and Maxie and Archie found out about it and kidnapped Winona because Winona was Wallace' weakness and they knew he would have to come and get her and etc.......

I KNOW!!!! I have that same problem.... try netkun. They're pics from the manga and that's where I got all my pics of them.... but other than that I can't think of any other place to find Graceful shippy pics.... ;_; 'Tis sad, really. I tried googling Gracefulshipping and nothing came up *cries*

Aquarelle
15th August 2006, 5:47 AM

I too think it was quite private.
Steven was like the only person who mentioned something about it in the whole saga, so it doesn't seem like too many people know...

I was kinda wondering how Archie and Maxie found out about it, but I don't think they have 'spies' tracking people's lives down.
When Steven and Wallace were talking on the roof of the Lilycove department store, Tabitha was still there, so maybe he overheard them and told his boss about it? (Though he was unconcious at the time, but he still could have been able to hear)

I can't seem to find any either... >_>
But like Myuuvuirocon said, you could look on Netkun, it's the only place where I can find pictures anyway. <_<

Eefi
16th August 2006, 2:36 AM
I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD AGREE ME ABOUT TABITHA!!!! *clears throat* Anywho, that's probully the only time Wallace mention her in front of an evil guy in the manga, so it has to be.......but then there is Flannery...*shifts eyes to Tabitha's lover*

i already got everything gracefulshippy from netkun. i have about 87 pics in my photobucket i think....(not all from Netkun okay?)

Myuuvuirocon
16th August 2006, 4:36 AM
I already got everything gracefulshippy from netkun. i have about 87 pics in my photobucket i think....(not all from Netkun okay?)

You're right about Flannery, Eefi..... *ponders*

and you have Gracefulshippy pics NOT from the manga? D= 'Tis a miracle!!!!!

Eefi
16th August 2006, 8:37 PM
i would show it (photobucket album i mean), but there is the fact i don't get any feedback (i mean those who willl not show any of their albums) in return....sorry, but the fact just bugs me ALOT!

anywho, wonder when Coronis is going to put up the summary for this month's chapter? it mite say something graefulshipping in there, somewhere...

Aquarelle
17th August 2006, 1:04 AM
i would show it (photobucket album i mean), but there is the fact i don't get any feedback (i mean those who willl not show any of their albums) in return....sorry, but the fact just bugs me ALOT!

Oh... I wish I could see the pics in your album!
Too bad people here won't show theirs. (I would, but I don't even have one!)
BUT WHERE DID YOU FIND THE PICS?!?

anywho, wonder when Coronis is going to put up the summary for this month's chapter? it mite say something graefulshipping in there, somewhere...

Hopefully it'll be up soon, so we'll know everything...
Let's keep our fingers crossed that there'll be some gracefulshippy scenes in there. (Though if there are, I wonder why Coronis didn't already post about it... maybe he's keeping it secret from us...)

Myuuvuirocon
19th August 2006, 2:29 AM
Eefi: Mine's pretty easy to find and see xD And what Aqua (I hope it's ok if I can call you that....) WHERE DID YOU FIND THE PICS?!?!?!?! DDDDD:!!!!!!

And I also hope Coronis does the summary for this months chappy..... I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON SO BADLYYYY!!!!!! ;_;......

Aquarelle
19th August 2006, 11:42 AM
And what Aqua (I hope it's ok if I can call you that....) WHERE DID YOU FIND THE PICS?!?!?!?! DDDDD:!!!!!!

I wanna know where to find pics too...
I WAS UP 'TILL THREE IN THE MORNING LAST NIGHT SEARCHING AND FOUND NOTHING!
If I can't find any soon, I think I'll go jump off a bridge...
And Myuuvuirocon, you can call me Aqua if you want. ^_^

And I also hope Coronis does the summary for this months chappy..... I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON SO BADLYYYY!!!!!! ;_;......

I know, I know...
I MUST know what happens, I've been waiting all these months to find out what goes on in the end... I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT ANYMORE!
And the chapter better end well or else... or else I'll shoot myself nine times in the head!
Or maybe... I'LL GO MUDER THE WRITERS!!!

...Er... ignore me, I'm just going crazy over waiting for the summary.
I'm very impatient...

Eefi
20th August 2006, 2:47 AM
alright, but im going to open it for only 2 computer time days.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/Pokemon/Wallace%20and%20Winona/?start=all

Coronis is taking a VERY long time....*getting impatient*

Myuuvuirocon
21st August 2006, 1:16 AM
@ Aqua (yay! I get to call you Aqua! [/easily made happy]): I know.... I did that once.... except it was for other pic of someone else... [/not obvious or anything]
and I'm impatient too.... I think we all are x_x;;

And thanks Eefi! ^^ If you want I'll show you my photobucket account.... although it's only got the manga pics...... and Eefi your pics are AWESOME!!! x3 I love them x3

And if you wanna see my photobucket account, just say so and I'll post it..... but my pics are crappy.... ;_;.....

Eefi
21st August 2006, 2:34 AM
i would love to see it Myuu!! ^_^

anywho, im going on vacation tomorrow and wouldn't be back until Thursday (i live in PA in the united states), so im going to close my photobucket account until i get back. i promise one more computer day to be open, so don't worry.

i guess we need a question right now since i see this is going to down to a off topic disscussion.

How do you think they met?

Me think like the way ruby and sapphire did!! ^_^

chou, cya thursday! <3

Myuuvuirocon
21st August 2006, 3:47 AM
i would love to see it Myuu!! ^_^

anywho, im going on vacation tomorrow and wouldn't be back until Thursday (i live in PA in the united states), so im going to close my photobucket account until i get back. i promise one more computer day to be open, so don't worry.

Me think like the way ruby and sapphire did!! ^_^

chou, cya thursday! <3

Okeys. Some are here (http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/Myuuvuirocon/Pokemon/Manga/) and some are here (http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/Myuuvuirocon/Pokemon/GracefulShipping/)

They're all are worth crap... xD;;

NOOOOO You're leaving!!! ;_;..... okeys.... well, bye bye and have an awesome vacation! :D

And I agree with ya for the topic. I mean, RubyxSapphire is like a mini WallacexWinona, which is why I really like those two shippys x3 I mean, they're seriously almost exactally the same... too cute ^.^

Aquarelle
21st August 2006, 6:57 AM
Eefi : Thanks for posting your album! I love all the pics! ^_^
Yeah, and have a nice vacation!

Myuuvuirocon : Thanks for those manga pics!
I've seen most of them, but I still love them, and viewing them here is easier than searching around Netkun for hours trying to find out what page they're on...

Hmm... that's a tough question to answer kinda, since we don't know a lot about their past...
I've tried to imagine what the day they met was like, but I just can't seem to get the picture "right".

I once though that maybe Wallace was in a contest one day, and Winona was watching or something and she though he was cute or whatever and yeah... But then I thought, why would Winona be at a pokemon contest?
Bah, I can never come up with a good answer to anything...

But they just as easily could've met the same way Ruby & Sapphire did, since the two ships ARE pretty indenticle, like Myuu said.

And the summary isn't up yet? How long is Coronis gonna make us wait?

Myuuvuirocon
22nd August 2006, 4:13 AM
Myuuvuirocon : Thanks for those manga pics!
I've seen most of them, but I still love them, and viewing them here is easier than searching around Netkun for hours trying to find out what page they're on...

I once though that maybe Wallace was in a contest one day, and Winona was watching or something and she though he was cute or whatever and yeah... But then I thought, why would Winona be at a pokemon contest?
Bah, I can never come up with a good answer to anything...

But they just as easily could've met the same way Ruby & Sapphire did, since the two ships ARE pretty indenticle, like Myuu said.

And the summary isn't up yet? How long is Coronis gonna make us wait?
You're welcome, ^^ and yea.... it took me forever to find all those.... -_-;;

That's a good answer, :) and yea, they're really identical. Both are the opposites of eachother..... and opposites attract, which I love :D

He wants to keep us anxious of whatever ya call it.... that's how much he loves us! xP

Eefi
25th August 2006, 1:19 AM
thanks for the netkun pics, myuu!! ^_^

oh yeah, I'm back! ^_^

but coronis doesn't really take THIS long for a summary....

Anywho, if wallace and winona met like ruby and sapphire did, then i think maybe a tyrannitar or some big pokemon interruptt their fun one day and wallace maybe got a scar somewhere from protecting her *puts money for the leg*. Wallace HAS been into serious crashes and doesn't seem to bug him in the whole manga...*points to the Tentacruel incident, his battle with Tabitha, and maybe the collusion with the Slateport Contest Buliding, ex.*

but who knows? I just hope Wallace and winona would appear in again in the future...*thinks about the FRLG series that happens years later after the crisis*

Myuuvuirocon
25th August 2006, 2:55 AM
thanks for the netkun pics, myuu!! ^_^

oh yeah, I'm back! ^_^

but coronis doesn't really take THIS long for a summary....

Anywho, if wallace and winona met like ruby and sapphire did, then i think maybe a tyrannitar or some big pokemon interruptt their fun one day and wallace maybe got a scar somewhere from protecting her *puts money for the leg*. Wallace HAS been into serious crashes and doesn't seem to bug him in the whole manga...*points to the Tentacruel incident, his battle with Tabitha, and maybe the collusion with the Slateport Contest Buliding, ex.*

but who knows? I just hope Wallace and winona would appear in again in the future...*thinks about the FRLG series that happens years later after the crisis*
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! *tackles Eefi* You is back!! =3

and you're welcome =)

and maybe he's having trouble finding the manga....? I dunno, just a gess ._.;

I agree, nice thinking Eefi. I probablly wouldn't be able to think of that [/has turned off brain for the summer and the summer is almost over... ;_;]

and yeaaa..... tha'd be awesome x3

GladiariaAlata
25th August 2006, 7:02 AM
((Takes a harisen and whacks Myuu and Eefi)) Now the two of you, please take care of your spelling and typing in general! I know it's not an official rule, but quick typing without checking is annoying to readers and typing nazis like me. So please do improve them before getting too excited over GracefulShippy talks!

((Cough)) Back to topic. Now the bookstores are doing a joint conspiracy against me and refuse to have 6th Grade in their stock. Or I'll have a summary out in a flash. Although I have a feeling of doom that I'll be greatly disappointed...

Eefi
25th August 2006, 8:55 PM
*sighs* im not very good with spelling and grammer since i tend to think way ahead from what I'm writing whenever i write something down, but i'll try my best to improve it....*crawls to the corner of the room*

a summary?! that's good! can't wait to see it!! ^_^

anywho, i guess i should come up with another question:

How would you describe their first date?

Myuuvuirocon
26th August 2006, 1:27 AM
*sighs* im not very good with spelling and grammer since i tend to think way ahead from what I'm writing whenever i write something down, but i'll try my best to improve it....*crawls to the corner of the room*
Same, I type and then I don't check over. Also, when I typed that it was at.... I think 11:00pm, so I wasn't in the mood to think very much.... but I'll try to improve (but I don't know what a harisen is....)

Uhhh..... that's hard.... well, not that romantic, that's for sure. Maybe it's at a restaunt (I can't spell that) and then something comes up and they have to go and battle.... someone. Or something. Or..... you get it.... I think.

GladiariaAlata
26th August 2006, 1:22 PM
((Sigh)) Out of impulses, I've finally bought the 6th Grade... ((Sigh again)) And to say I'm disappointed was an understatement...

First, the appearance of Nagi only limited to that large everybody-is-here pic (see netkun summary), the screenshot of "Hoenn recovery" only showed Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson and Flannery (with Tabitha visiting the recovered Lavaridge hot springs). Don't say Nagi or Mikuri, not even Juan/Liza/Tate/Steven were shown. They didn't even make a good round-up to the RuSa confession...

The only thing I can give a thump up for is the setting of Ruby's and Sapphire's birthdays, which they've put the idea of birth stones in it.

Now I need to find someway of selling this thing, never mind I'm keeping the Manafi card to myself...

Aquarelle
27th August 2006, 11:49 PM
((Sigh)) Out of impulses, I've finally bought the 6th Grade... ((Sigh again)) And to say I'm disappointed was an understatement...
First, the appearance of Nagi only limited to that large everybody-is-here pic (see netkun summary), the screenshot of "Hoenn recovery" only showed Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson and Flannery (with Tabitha visiting the recovered Lavaridge hot springs). Don't say Nagi or Mikuri, not even Juan/Liza/Tate/Steven were shown. They didn't even make a good round-up to the RuSa confession...

...Oh...my...f*ckin'...God...

*Screams her head off like a lunatic for the next ten minutes*
:@
WHAT!?!
Nagi was ONLY in that big picture of everyone?!
Arrghh... that's just... ridiculous! They should've shown her more, like she IS Sapphire's teacher, and the supervisor of Hoenn gym leaders, so doesn't she deserve some recognition?
The fact that they didn't show what happened with Mikuri X Nagi afterwards is what p*sses me off the most... I mean, she like had her hand on his shoulder in the pic, so why didn't they tell us why? Then maybe there would've been a shippy scene...
I think I'm going to cry... ;_;

Also, although this isn't as important, I don't like how they didn't show Liza & Tate at the end. (Juan and Steven can go burn in hell for all I care) I wanna know how and when they got off Mirage Island!

And it's just stupid how they didn't round-up the confessions of Ruby & Sapphire that well, really, it's just a silly thing to do.
They didn't even tell us what became of Plusle and Minum or the more minor characters of the story...

Why did they leave so many things unanswered? It's making me confused and aggrivated...
Well even if the ending was bad in the magazine, perhaps once it gets published, they'll include more and answer some things...

The only thing I can give a thump up for is the setting of Ruby's and Sapphire's birthdays, which they've put the idea of birth stones in it.

I though that was a creative idea, it was actually quite good.

Now I need to find someway of selling this thing, never mind I'm keeping the Manafi card to myself...

How much? [Joking]
Manafi card? Cool, did it come with the magazine?

Now back to the topic...

First of all, I agree with what Myuu said about it being romantic, and about them going to a restaraunt. That's pretty well how I've imagined it to be.
And uh... I guess that's it. I can't think of anything more right now.

I can't believe Coronis hasn't posted the summary yet!
But seeing the ending is THIS disappointing, I can wait now. :/

Myuuvuirocon
29th August 2006, 12:53 AM
Aquarelle = True Blue GracefulShipper

And me? Well....

*screams untill her throat hurts so she can't talk*

Thank GOD this is a forum and not "You can hear me speak" because I seriously could curse this whole thread out..... although I think Aqua could curse the whole forums out with her anger. But seriously.....

WTF?!?!?!??!?!?1/1/1/11//1/1/1?!?!?1/!?!?!?!??ONESEVEN5THREEfour4 WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW MORE WINONA AND WALLACE?!?!?!?!? WHYYYYY????????

*calms down* Sorry about that, but that made my day even MORE annoying.... Cheesys.....

I wish Coronis would post the summary......

GladiariaAlata
29th August 2006, 5:49 AM
I wish Coronis would post the summary......

((Cough)) I'm sad to inform you the reason why Coronis didn't post a "summary" of the chapter is probably because he can't find anything else to, well, lengthen the current super shortened version you found on the monthly discussion thread. ((Hides))

Aquarelle
29th August 2006, 10:03 AM
Aquarelle = True Blue GracefulShipper

Uh huh... And what's that supposed to mean?
(Seriously, I'm dumb, I don't know. O_o)

Thank GOD this is a forum and not "You can hear me speak" because I seriously could curse this whole thread out..... although I think Aqua could curse the whole forums out with her anger. But seriously.....

You're right, I really could curse the whole forums out, I can get REALLY violent and insane when I'm angry...
I threw the remote at my sister once, and when it hit the wall instead, the battery popped out, and let out a spark. ._.

WTF?!?!?!??!?!?1/1/1/11//1/1/1?!?!?1/!?!?!?!??ONESEVEN5THREEfour4 WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW MORE WINONA AND WALLACE?!?!?!?!? WHYYYYY????????

Because they're stupid as*holes who want to destroy our (shippy) hopes and dreams by making a sh*tty ending that p*sses us off and turns us into arogant, violent, insane monsters who'll curse out these whole forums. -_-
...Yeah I'm still mad, and I'll be this way for a few days at least. I would've been back to normal by now, but I just had to go and read that originshipping thread, it made me even angrier...

^Next time, I'll make sure I have my anger under control, you (hopefully) won't see my posting all those curses in one post here again...

((Cough)) I'm sad to inform you the reason why Coronis didn't post a "summary" of the chapter is probably because he can't find anything else to, well, lengthen the current super shortened version you found on the monthly discussion thread. ((Hides))

That's a good reason, but why couldn't he just post it in the R/S summary thread anyway, so it's like easier to find? I don't think very many people want to go searching through the September Plot Disscussion thread just to find them. >_>

I'll be back later, when I'm not so mad, so I 100% guarantee you that my next post will be cuss free. ^_^

Myuuvuirocon
29th August 2006, 6:54 PM
@ Aqua: What I said "True Blue GracefulShipper" is a good thing to be called, and I'm daft too, so you're not the only one, don't worry xD;;;

I also agree w/ you on what you said about the summary......

And I think many GracefulShippers are angry w/ what they saw.... in the manga, soooo I think this'll take a little while to get over...... ;_;....

Eefi
30th August 2006, 3:04 AM
hehe, im not really mad. since they annoce (don't hit me, i suck when it comes to spelling, you have been warned) something about super contests for diamond and peral, most likely Wallace would go, and if those two are back together, maybe winona will go along with him if she is not busy. just don't let your hopes get too down you guys.

Myuuvuirocon
30th August 2006, 3:14 AM
hehe, im not really mad. since they annoce (don't hit me, i suck when it comes to spelling, you have been warned) something about super contests for diamond and peral, most likely Wallace would go, and if those two are back together, maybe winona will go along with him if she is not busy. just don't let your hopes get too down you guys.
*gasps* EEFI!!!!!!!! *tackles* *hugs* We missed you!! Well, I did.....

And heyy...... thank goodness you came back and told us that! Winona can train in the new place which Wallace can compete in super contests!! Everyone's happy, everyone's good.

Eefi
30th August 2006, 3:31 AM
i guess i don't have much say here since the news of no summary. thank goodness that i been keeping tabs from the DP updates.

looks like i have to come up with another question again, huh?

Would you like them to reappear in DP, Battle Frontier, or FRLG?

I say DP unless the gems in FRLG do something drastic.

Chelc
30th August 2006, 3:36 AM
*randomly pops in* Well, I don't really know a whole lot about Gracefulshipping, but I found a fanart of them that I think you guys will like. Enjoy! X3 Also sorry if you guys have seen it before. XD;

http://nijiiro.jellybean.jp/st.valentine2006-mikurinagi.jpg

Eefi
30th August 2006, 3:41 AM
OMG!!! I never saw that one before!! <33333 Thank you so much!! ^_^ I guess theres hope for more websites that has even one picture of them after all!!! *goes net hunt*

Aquarelle
30th August 2006, 3:47 AM
I'm okay now, I won't be mad today. :)

*Hugs Chelc*
YAY!!! ANOTHER MEMBER! HI!
I love it when we get more shippers here!
I LOVE the fanart you posted there!

Okay, with that out of the way...

Diamond and Pearl hands down.
The fire red and leaf green saga is getting pretty boring right now, and I don't see where they could come in or what they would do...

But in Diamond and Pearl, maybe they could appear there with Ruby & Sapphire. Like Eefi was saying, Wallace could do contests there, and Winona could train. Ruby/Sapphire would be there to uh, learn or whatever, and uh... yeah... Plus, it would be cute to have the four of them there, and maybe it would be ultra shippy!!! ^_^
So maybe the writers will be nice and include them there to make up for the disappointing RSE ending, so maybe we'll finally get more shippy scenes/hints!

Myuuvuirocon
30th August 2006, 4:03 AM
OMG!!! D8 I love that fanart/pic thingy!!!!! [/greatest wording, sorry about that]
*hugs Chelc too*

And.... topic! (I'll try to think of a new topic next time, sorry Eefi.... not really good at thinking of any)

Ok....... for further reference (for me)-

DP = Diamond and Pearl
BF = Battle Frontier
FRLG = Fire Red Leaf Green

Okeys, now -
I say DP all the wayyy. We've already read/heard about the BF and FRLG, so DP can be a whole new start and as Aqua said, Winona, Wallace, Sapphire and Ruby could/hopefully be there and there could be an ultra shippy x3

Anyways, I go with what Aqua said, :D

Eefi
31st August 2006, 2:13 AM
im guessing that ruby, sapphire, wallace, and winona would probuly (sp?) appear for some of the time in the beginning and probuly (sp?) would have more screen time at the end because if you guys remember the GSC series, right? I think that's how its going to go.

*wonders what winona is saying and did in the fanart* I always knew she had a innocent/sweet side of her.....^_^

Aquarelle
31st August 2006, 7:12 AM
im guessing that ruby, sapphire, wallace, and winona would probuly (sp?) appear for some of the time in the beginning and probuly (sp?) would have more screen time at the end because if you guys remember the GSC series, right? I think that's how its going to go.

That's a good premonition (sp?) there, Eefi, but uh, it's kinda hard to understand you. ^^;
GladiariaAlata was right about your spelling... (No offense)

*wonders what winona is saying and did in the fanart* I always knew she had a innocent/sweet side of her.....^_^

What is Winona saying in that picture? If only I could read Japanese...
I like how sweet and innocent she is in the fanart, it looks so adorable. ^_^
Though Wallace looks kinda annoyed... O__o

This isn't really important anymore but Coronis isn't going to be posting the last chapter summary until he writes up the Volume 22 summaries, I checked the manga section, and the RS summary thread isn't there anymore.
So we'll just have to wait until he writes the volume 22 summaries!

GladiariaAlata
31st August 2006, 7:40 AM
What is Winona saying in that picture? If only I could read Japanese...
It's so OOC that I don't even want to remember it...((sweat drop))

I wonder if Coronis had bought Vol.22 already. If he had, I can only say "darn, he's rich".

And Eefi, I suggest you try sticking what you're gonna post to the MS Word or something. It checks spelling for you.

Eefi
1st September 2006, 2:25 AM
Okay, MS word it is, thanks. But I'm just okay that people tell me my mistakes. That's how we learn: From our mistakes. Oh, and nobody is perfect, but should improve. XP

okay, Coronis put up the summaries for volume 22 up. Nagi, as Alata said, only appear in the group picture. By the look of the summaries, I definally think that they will appear again in the future. 3000% they will!!! ^_^ (hopeless alittle bit, but always look to the positive side of everything!!)

Aquarelle
1st September 2006, 2:55 AM
okay, Coronis put up the summaries for volume 22 up. Nagi, as Alata said, only appear in the group picture. By the look of the summaries, I definally think that they will appear again in the future. 3000% they will!!! ^_^ (hopeless alittle bit, but always look to the positive side of everything!!)

I'm surprised he put them up so quickly. O__o

But that's still kinda disappointing, that Nagi only appeared in that one picture, and that there weren't any shippy hints. >_>

Oh well, we can always hope they'll appear in the future! ^_^
I think they will, too, as they really need to tell us more about their past relationship and what happened to them afterwards!
And like Eefi said, always look to the positive side!

Eefi
1st September 2006, 3:15 AM
There was shippy hints, Aqua, she had her hands on him in the group picture, remember? That tells us something!!! ^_^

Aquarelle
1st September 2006, 4:13 AM
There was shippy hints, Aqua, she had her hands on him in the group picture, remember? That tells us something!!! ^_^

Okay, so there was ONE hint, but I was hoping for more...
I wish they went more in depth and told us more...

I guess we'll just have to wait until D/P comes out, then maybe they'll tell us something!

Wait... when is the D/P manga coming out?

GladiariaAlata
1st September 2006, 1:08 PM
Yep yep, physical contacts are mostly kept to a minimum in between characters (except families). I agree that definitely hinted something happen. Something good, to be exact. XXDDD

I'm not having much hope for D/P. They seldom recycle gym leaders in new arcs. And the game had already said no traveling between old regions. So it's either waiting for extra chapters, or start dreaming.

A new GracefulShippy siggie at last!

OkashiraShinomori
2nd September 2006, 4:20 AM
Alrighty guys, I've got quite a post in mind and it does absolutely nothing to further the topic, but it seems like a better idea than letting the idea that I'm gone gain support. So, in tribute to me actually being here, and in reverence to the 'end apparent' of our shipping, I shall rant!

What in the name of all that's considered holy by the religious masses is the creator THINKING? Never before have they included a sub-plot without resolution like this. At the end of the series in the past, all loose-ends that aren't linked to the future series are tied up, nicely or not. Since, as Alata indicated, there's no chance of them appearing in Shinou, the writers of PokéSpecial are clearly breaking precedent, and breaking precedent where we want it most! What the heck??

And GracefulShipping can't be passed off as a background sub-plot because it has direct impacts on the story not just once, but several times! It plays a forward role in the progression of the plot! Because of their feelings for each other, Mikuri is reluctant to don the Champion's cloak, and thus slows the administrative work of the Elite Four by not taking his responsibilities. He acts several times in order to defend/rescue Nagi, whereas if he hadn't she would have been killed (or the Pokémon equivalent), and severely disrupted the flow of battle and plot from there afterwards. It's not thrown in our face, exactly, but it's present irrefutably, and they have no right nor purpose in denying resolution to it! This is entirely unprecedented and cruel of them.

Yeah, that probably just sounded like whining, and there's not a lot to be done, but I wanted to complain a bit.

Eefi
2nd September 2006, 4:48 AM
*jaws drop at OkashiraShinomori's post* Wow, that's true feeling right there! I think now from just reading it wants to go sneak into the offices of the writers and draw in the last (and more important then seeing Flannery and Tabitha together in the life after the battle) loose end, bad or good.

*idea hits* AHA! I'm going to draw the gracefulshippy ending right now on my new sketch book that I just got from my birthday party! *snatches the sketchbook of gracefulshippy and more pictures she drew* And if dad would let me, I'll scanner it and show it to you guys (PMs only, but maybe this thread, I don't know.).

Alata, I <3 your banner. It's so pretty! ^_^ *admires it with stars in her eyes*

Oh yeah, THE KING HAS RETURN!!! *hugs OkashiraShinomori* Where have you been?! We miss ya so much!! ^_^

off topic: my real birthday is actually on Steptember 16th, but i had a party earily. U_U

Aquarelle
2nd September 2006, 9:19 AM
So.... this is the end of Gracefulshipping? :(
I'm gonna go cry... ;_;

What in the name of all that's considered holy by the religious masses is the creator THINKING? Never before have they included a sub-plot without resolution like this. At the end of the series in the past, all loose-ends that aren't linked to the future series are tied up, nicely or not. Since, as Alata indicated, there's no chance of them appearing in Shinou, the writers of PokéSpecial are clearly breaking precedent, and breaking precedent where we want it most! What the heck??

Now that I've though about it, them appearing in Shinou isn't going to happen, since the pokespecial manga is based on the games. If Nagi/Mikuri were to appear in the games Diamond and Pearl, then maybe they'd tie up all the loose ends, but what are the odds of that? A Hoenn gym leader/champion in Shinou?!? Pfft, not going to happen!

I'm starting to think the pokespecial writers have gone insane. Like Okashira said, they've always resolved and answered everything in past sagas, but now with Gracefulshipping and the RS Series ending, they failed to resolve and wrap up everything, and like, what the hell were they thinking!?!? (I couldn't end that sentence any other way...)

And GracefulShipping can't be passed off as a background sub-plot because it has direct impacts on the story not just once, but several times! It plays a forward role in the progression of the plot! Because of their feelings for each other, Mikuri is reluctant to don the Champion's cloak, and thus slows the administrative work of the Elite Four by not taking his responsibilities. He acts several times in order to defend/rescue Nagi, whereas if he hadn't she would have been killed (or the Pokémon equivalent), and severely disrupted the flow of battle and plot from there afterwards. It's not thrown in our face, exactly, but it's present irrefutably, and they have no right nor purpose in denying resolution to it! This is entirely unprecedented and cruel of them.

*Nods her head in agreement*

Yes indeed, Gracefulshipping impacted the storyline too much just to be bypassed in the end.

If it weren't for this shipping, numerous things in the manga would've been different, and who knows what everything could have ended up like! Like OkashiraShinomori already stated above, Mikuri was reluctant to take up the position of champion because of his feelings for Nagi, and he even resigned the first time to remain the Sootopolis City gym leader, just so he could spend more time with her! Now if he didn't feel that way about her, he probably wouldn't have held back on becoming the champion, and that would've altered the outcome of the story in ways that, uh, god knows... Then when Nagi was being held hostage by Archie/Maxie, I think Mikuri would've wanted to help her no matter how he felt about her, but if he didn't have those feelings for her, would he have retreived (sp?) his pokemon, or got his head injured, just to protect her?
Still, the writers are so mean and stupid for neglecting our shipping like this. :@

*idea hits* AHA! I'm going to draw the gracefulshippy ending right now on my new sketch book that I just got from my birthday party! *snatches the sketchbook of gracefulshippy and more pictures she drew* And if dad would let me, I'll scanner it and show it to you guys (PMs only, but maybe this thread, I don't know.).

*Squeals*
Oh, I hope you can scan it and show everyone! I'd love to see it!

Once I get the manga, I'm planning on reading all the volumes, then I'm going to draw my own versions of them! Of course, I'm going to have to learn to draw first. :p

GladiariaAlata: Your banner's so pretty, I'm getting jealous...

Eefi
3rd September 2006, 3:40 AM
I wish that i can get it in english once it comes out...*groans* can someone please send me some gracefulshippy scans once you get it? yeah, hopeless, but i hate when people just brag that they got it and shove it right on your face....

should i do a 4 panel one or more? I was thinking that since its after the battle, i think 4 or 6 would be find, er right?

can someone come up with a question? I ran out of ideas for now....V_V

GladiariaAlata
3rd September 2006, 3:50 AM
This question had been on my mind since yet another RP fic was made...

If Alata and/or Oka writes GracefulShippy lemon, would anyone read it?

Well, you asked for a question.

Eefi
3rd September 2006, 3:57 AM
*raises her hand* I will! I would read anything!!! ^_^ Plus, you and Oka are good writers!! Oka really did a awesome job on Breeze of Prelude, so it be so great if you guys write another one!!

Specking of writing, I have to finish editing #2 of my 3 part skit...*digs through papers* The only thing type here in the computer is the poem in my sig, my quote in the banner in the sig, and #1 of my 3 part skit (all gracefulshippy).

Aquarelle
3rd September 2006, 9:32 AM
I wish that i can get it in english once it comes out...*groans* can someone please send me some gracefulshippy scans once you get it? yeah, hopeless, but i hate when people just brag that they got it and shove it right on your face....

Once my dad gets money to pay for the manga, and once we get a new scanner, I could probably scan some in, that is, if I can find any gracefulshippy scenes in it.

Specking of writing, I have to finish editing #2 of my 3 part skit...*digs through papers* The only thing type here in the computer is the poem in my sig, my quote in the banner in the sig, and #1 of my 3 part skit (all gracefulshippy).

I can't wait until you finish, I'm looking forward to chapters 2 & 3 of your skit! ^_^

Now on with the topic...

Of course I'd read it!
I read Okashira's Breeze of Prelude, too, and OMG, it was the best shipping fic I've ever read!!
I'd love it if Alata/Oka wrote another Gracefulshippy fic or whatever, we need more of them! (I check the shipping fic forum every day to see if a gracefulshippy fic gets posted...)

OkashiraShinomori
3rd September 2006, 4:16 PM
Big news guys, almost enough to make me take back everything I said in the previous post! Until they actually re-canonize GracefulShipping though, most of it stands.

Take a look at Coronis' last post in the October Plot Discussion, and read the Battle Frontier tidbit. That's right, Alata and myself have been questioning our stupidity for not realizing that it could continue in the Battle Frontier since it's PART OF HOENN! Mikuri and Nagi, along with Sapphire and Ruby, are in the Battle Frontier!! Apparently attending a wedding (not a GracefulShipping one).

This is, to me at least, a sign that the authors have some big plans for GracefulShipping since ONLY those two have been dragged over to the Battle Frontier! There's even a little more background information on why they broke up! I hate to have to spend more money, but I'm definitely going to be watching the Battle Frontier saga more!

And yes, I'd read a GracefulShipping lemon written by you or I, haha.

Aquarelle
4th September 2006, 12:29 AM
Take a look at Coronis' last post in the October Plot Discussion, and read the Battle Frontier tidbit. That's right, Alata and myself have been questioning our stupidity for not realizing that it could continue in the Battle Frontier since it's PART OF HOENN! Mikuri and Nagi, along with Sapphire and Ruby, are in the Battle Frontier!! Apparently attending a wedding (not a GracefulShipping one).

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMFG!!!
I swear, my heart stopped beating for a few seconds when I read that!
I'm SO glad they've come back, along with Ruby & Sapphire, maybe the BF saga can be ultra shippy now!
Too bad it's not their wedding!! (It's Wanda and Roger's from what I read)

This is, to me at least, a sign that the authors have some big plans for GracefulShipping since ONLY those two have been dragged over to the Battle Frontier! There's even a little more background information on why they broke up! I hate to have to spend more money, but I'm definitely going to be watching the Battle Frontier saga more!

Oooooooooooh! I hope the writers really do have big Gracefulshippy plans!!
It'm glad they're starting to tell us why they broke up, that's been driving me crazy for months. But most of all, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want them to get back together! ^_^

I can't believe this is happenning, I'm so happy now! ^^
I'll have to follow the BF saga more now!

Caseydia
4th September 2006, 12:56 AM
Gracefulshipping is very cute. However,I still wished I could have had a smal glimps of Wallace anyway.

Aquarelle
4th September 2006, 1:06 AM
Hi Caseydia!
Another shipper here, yay!

Gracefulshipping is very cute. However,I still wished I could have had a smal glimps of Wallace anyway.

Yep, Gracefulshipping is like uber cute! ^_^
Winona and Wallace look soooooo good together!!

I don't blame you, I wish I could've had a glimpse of Wallace as well! :p

~Aquarelle

Faerie
4th September 2006, 4:19 AM
Hey all, I'm BACK!! 8DD I kinda missed this place. I was on vacation for three weeks and I didn't have the chance to post. I will catch up now though.

Arrgh, no MikuNagi in the ending?! Dagnabbit, I was really hopping for something shippy in the end. Ah well...There's still daydreaming, isn't there? ^__^ I know, I'm being really optomistic again...

Well. I think I did a pretty good job translating that fanart this time. Normally I don't do so well with that, but I finally translated nicley. Thank you, Kiki's Kanji Dictionary (http://www.nuthatch.com/kanji/)!

Basically, what Nagi is saying is something along the lines of, "Is he trying to deepen our relationship?!" Mikuri is writing a valentine, which I assume is to Nagi, due to her dramatic and blushy reaction. Aww, how cute~!

No. *shot*

Call me a wuss, call me a preeteen. Both are true. xD

I will post more later. I can't think of anything good to say now besides what I've already said. And this isn't very good either. I'm braindead right now. -__-

Eefi
4th September 2006, 4:42 AM
OMG! OMG! OMG! That (i mean by them going to a wedding), IS SO KOOL!!!!! I can't wait to the pictures come out so i can make something out of it!!!! ^_^

*runs around the room in happiness and joyful galore*

What a good event to show before going back to school, ya know!!!!!!! ^_^

I really want to know what there wearing.........^_^

nagi
4th September 2006, 10:04 AM
Uhm, hi......................I just thought I would post for fun (I usually just read). Their clothes? I......have no idea. I have also read the october plot discussion. I mean, cool! A wedding? 0.0

Aquarelle
5th September 2006, 10:33 PM
I'm bored, so I'm just gonna make a quick post here to pass some time...

Uhm, hi......................I just thought I would post for fun (I usually just read). Their clothes? I......have no idea. I have also read the october plot discussion. I mean, cool! A wedding? 0.0

Hi Nagi!
Glad to see that your back!

I wanna know what they're going to wear to the wedding as well, but there's no pictures of them on the spoilers on Netkun, so we'll have to wait until Coronis posts some! ^^;
I'm particularily interested in what Wallace is wearing, since I can't imagine him wearing anything but his normal clothes. O__o

nagi
6th September 2006, 2:28 PM
Yeah me too. Thinking of him wearing anything but his normal clothes just makes me want to laugh. And most of the characters did not change their clothes at all (like all the gym leaders).

About netkun, I have REAL trouble there. I cannot read any japanese whatsoever... I even tried getting it translated thorugh google, but most of it did NOT get translated. T.T

One little question: just WHAT would Wallace and Winona be doing at the battle frontier?

GladiariaAlata
6th September 2006, 3:14 PM
One little question: just WHAT would Wallace and Winona be doing at the battle frontier?

That, my friend, is one of the mystery in manga that will never be solved...

Not really, but no one in this forum (including Coronis) has the newest issue yet. Maybe they have included the reason? I reckon the wedding is only a camflouge for whatever secret mission RuSa are in since Nagi/Mikuri had no connection whatsoever with Wanda/Roger.

Eh, that still didn't explain why they're at the wedding. Legal guardians of Rusa? (Is shot)

Eefi
7th September 2006, 1:59 AM
Blah, don't have much to say other then that i can't wait until the pictures come up!! ^_^ I want to see them so darn badly!!!!!! ^_^

Faerie
7th September 2006, 3:09 AM
Not really, but no one in this forum (including Coronis) has the newest issue yet. Maybe they have included the reason? I reckon the wedding is only a camflouge for whatever secret mission RuSa are in since Nagi/Mikuri had no connection whatsoever with Wanda/Roger.Do you mean the newest issue of the magazine? Because if you do I wouldn't know. If you're reffering to the manga, however, I know a place where I can buy that...but I'm flat broke. *dramatic sigh* Oh well.

Gah, my other post is being ignooored...Don't you guys care that I translated the pic for you? ;__;

Eefi
7th September 2006, 3:49 AM
Oh my, I forgot to thank you!!! *huggles Faerie* I'm so sorry! You really did a great job!!! ^_^ And thanks for the website!! XD

GladiariaAlata
7th September 2006, 5:08 AM
Do you mean the newest issue of the magazine? Because if you do I wouldn't know. If you're reffering to the manga, however, I know a place where I can buy that...but I'm flat broke. *dramatic sigh* Oh well.

Gah, my other post is being ignooored...Don't you guys care that I translated the pic for you? ;__;

Yep, I'm talking about the magazine. That would be the one containing the newest chapter...And if you're talking about Vol.22 for the "manga", I've already bought it ((shows said Vol.22 and an empty wallet)).

And as much as I don't wanna hurt your feelings, I don't really care. Because I can't imagine Nagi-chan--from the game, anime or manga--having that pose. Ask Okashira and he'll know how much I'm against OOC.

As for a topic to get the discussion in order...

What do you think they're in the Battle Frontier for?

If I'm serious, I'll say it's something dangerous that RuSa has to do, and as their mentors, they had to tag along.

If I'm in a shippy mood, I'll say "duh, it's a wedding."

If it's gag, I'll say "to get on the nerves of Scott". I hate the Scott from PokeSpec. = =+

Ruby4ever
7th September 2006, 10:20 AM
Yep, I'm talking about the magazine. That would be the one containing the newest chapter...And if you're talking about Vol.22 for the "manga", I've already bought it ((shows said Vol.22 and an empty wallet)).

And as much as I don't wanna hurt your feelings, I don't really care. Because I can't imagine Nagi-chan--from the game, anime or manga--having that pose. Ask Okashira and he'll know how much I'm against OOC.

As for a topic to get the discussion in order...

What do you think they're in the Battle Frontier for?

If I'm serious, I'll say it's something dangerous that RuSa has to do, and as their mentors, they had to tag along.

If I'm in a shippy mood, I'll say "duh, it's a wedding."

If it's gag, I'll say "to get on the nerves of Scott". I hate the Scott from PokeSpec. = =+

right, first, I would like to enter the shipping club. Anyway, i would like to think of the two, up in the skies, together with gracefullness......

I would say that, if it's a game mood, i say jus'to take part in the dome. YAWN...

nagi
7th September 2006, 10:29 AM
Ooh!! Yay!! New members!^^
Yeah.............The dome would be good (I mean, they can battle each other). But don't you think the battle palace would be good too?

Razor Shiftry
7th September 2006, 10:19 PM
just randomly,if winona and wallace got p*ss off-whould a typhoon appear?
that would be wicked!
and maybe wanda and rogers wedding will give them ideas![for there own wedding of course!]

nagi
8th September 2006, 5:49 AM
Haha, a typhoon? Funny!
A wedding? 0.0 That would certainly be shippy.

Totally unrelated: OMG?!! Eefi's birthday is in......8 days?! 0.0

GladiariaAlata
8th September 2006, 9:55 AM
((Dance around in elation)) I've got it! I've got it! I've got the 4th Grade magazine!

((Cough)) It did explained why MikuNagi are in the wedding. Quoting Nagi, "During the Kyogre/Groudon Incident, Wanda and Roger had contributed a lot in helping the victims in New Mauville. As the gym leaders, I hope I can also have a chance in celebrating this event (the wedding) as well."

They're in their normal clothes, by the way. But Nagi-chan is not wearing the helmet.

And for this page, I can only say one thing...

Sapphire, good job!

I don't even bother paraphrase it!

Sapphire: ((Grinning at Nagi)) You surely are wishing that yours would be like this too, no?

Nagi: ((Glance at Mikuri, who's clapping along with Ruby not far away)) I wonder...After all, it didn't go well once.

Sapphire: Because Mikuri-san retired from the place as the Champion and become a Gym Leader in order to stay with you, who's also a Gym Leader...

Nagi: ...Yeah. But, to me, that's a burden. I felt I was being suffocated when there's someone who's more capable than me always by my side. It felt like I was always being watched and measured.
It was even more so when I was appointed as the commander of all Gym Leaders...

Sapphire: But surely you have thought about a "second chance" after this fiasco? Like falling in love all over again? Why (didn't you give him the chance)?

Nagi: ((TOTALLY BLUSHING)) Oh really, stop teasing me.

Excuse me, now I need to hide in somewhere safe to swoon...

Razor Shiftry
8th September 2006, 7:31 PM
could i enter the um..this shipping club please?
i just think it really cute about there relationship and whatnot

@edit just wondering-is everyone on this thread girls by anychance?

Eefi
9th September 2006, 1:00 AM
((Dance around in elation)) I've got it! I've got it! I've got the 4th Grade magazine!

((Cough)) It did explained why MikuNagi are in the wedding. Quoting Nagi, "During the Kyogre/Groudon Incident, Wanda and Roger had contributed a lot in helping the victims in New Mauville. As the gym leaders, I hope I can also have a chance in celebrating this event (the wedding) as well."

They're in their normal clothes, by the way. But Nagi-chan is not wearing the helmet.

Sapphire, good job!

Sapphire: ((Grinning at Nagi)) You surely are wishing that yours would be like this too, no?

Nagi: ((Glance at Mikuri, who's clapping along with Ruby not far away)) I wonder...After all, it didn't go well once.

Sapphire: Because Mikuri-san retired from the place as the Champion and become a Gym Leader in order to stay with you, who's also a Gym Leader...

Nagi: ...Yeah. But, to me, that's a burden. I felt I was being suffocated when there's someone who's more capable than me always by my side. It felt like I was always being watched and measured.

Sapphire: But surely you have thought about a "second chance" after this fiasco? Like falling in love all over again? Why (didn't you give him the chance)?

OMG!!! *wants to hug you* Can I seriously pretty please give you a big HUG OR SOMETHING (maybe a Mikuri and Nagi plusle would be better)?!?!?!?! This is so ROMANTIC!!!!

*huggles Sapphire* I think she needs a reward!!! ^_^ Great job Sapphire!!! We should celebrate in her honor!! *brings out Mikuri, Nagi, Sapphire, and Ruby shape cookies*

Alata, can I pretty please see the pictures, please? *puppy eyes*

New members!!!!! ^_^ Hello there, I'm Eefi, gracefulshipper #3 and the princess of gracefulshipping!!! XP I'm the one who gets people confuse 24/7 here. You been warned. XP

Look what Eefi found:

Winona: Woman's name, is from the sioux language meaning "moonlight flower" From Poetry Language, Winona means that when everything is dark and you finally get Winona, You got the Light, and that is Joy of the Heart. So Winona means, "Moonlight Flower who Joys the Heart"

I think I have an idea for a story..*giggles to self*

nagi
9th September 2006, 10:16 AM

Sapphire, good job!

Omg, omg, omg. Yep I agree, good job Sapphire!!:D

Uhm Eefi, was that a picture you put up? Whatever it is, I can't see it.

Razor Shiftry
9th September 2006, 1:23 PM
Sapphire, good job![/b]

awwww thats really cute!!!i just hope it works out and nothing like the hoen disaster will get in the way...even though it brought them together...maybe we need another disaster!!!!bring in gile hideout!!!!!that should sort it shouldn't it?if they have to work together!!!

@edit-heres another idea just knocking my head-couldnt wallaces ludovic's see the awkwardness of the situation between wallace/winona and-i dunno...use attract on them?is that possible?didnt thay do that in a contest in the r/s series?

nagi
9th September 2006, 1:37 PM
Uhm....metagrossiron_fist, firstly, I don't understand what you're talking about.......

Attract? I don't know..........I thought attract is supposed to make them like each other. But they ALREADY like each other right? ^^'

Razor Shiftry
9th September 2006, 2:29 PM
Uhm....metagrossiron_fist, firstly, I don't understand what you're talking about.......

Attract? I don't know..........I thought attract is supposed to make them like each other. But they ALREADY like each other right? ^^'

yes they do like each other but winona is still very relutant isnt she?shes scared and worried about being with wallace as the fact that wallace gave up being champion and all just to be with her and now since she's incharge of the gymleaders, she feels that her status could be taken from her by wallace by orders from the pokemon assotiation board because he is just so much more powerful than her
and the didaster thing i was talking about was when they had to fight someone/thing together and that wallace held out his hand to her and that eventhough she is scared and reluntent to take his hand , she still does so because she still loves him and i think that if something treatens ruby/saphirre or someone,im hoping that that winona will just forget everything that worries her and kiss wallace and go off and save somone, that way their love would truly set on fire!

right...does that make sense?

Eefi
9th September 2006, 11:42 PM
@edit-heres another idea just knocking my head-couldnt wallaces ludovic's see the awkwardness of the situation between wallace/winona and-i dunno...use attract on them?is that possible?didnt thay do that in a contest in the r/s series?

That would be TOO easy if Elizabeth were to do that and I don't think that Wallace would selfish to force winona into coming back to him by using THAT.....V_V

*eyes meta's sig and raises a eyebrow in suspision*

Aquarelle
10th September 2006, 5:43 AM
I haven't been here (or on the internet in general) for four days...
What's high school and game cube been doing to me...

Er... anyway...

Sapphire, good job!

Although I totally agree with Sapphire, I can't help but feel destryoed and empty inside... Just reading that passage is extremely depressing...
It's just the tone it's in, and the subject it's about, it is just against the way I've imagined Mikuri + Nagi after the Ruby & Sapphire saga ending, I can't really describe it better. :(
And I don't fell in the mood for describing things anyway.

Winona: Woman's name, is from the sioux language meaning "moonlight flower" From Poetry Language, Winona means that when everything is dark and you finally get Winona, You got the Light, and that is Joy of the Heart. So Winona means, "Moonlight Flower who Joys the Heart"

Where did you find that? I've looked up the name several times, and it always said it means "First Born Daughter". :confused:
Then again, they could've been wrong, or I could've been looking at something else...
But I like the "Moonlight Flower who Joys the Heart" meaning better, it's so pretty, and it suits the name perfectly. ^^;

That idea once occured to me, but that was before I knew Wallace/Winona's personalities/characteristics very well, but even then, I knew that would be EXTREMELY OOC for Wallace to let his pokemon do something like that...
Like Eefi posted, he's not a selfish pokemon, and wouldn't almost force someone into loving him by using Luvdisc's attract on them. You don't force people into loving you...
But that makes me wonder why he told Elizabeth (Hey, that's my middle name!) to use attract on those people in the pokemon contest, I know they were arguing, but still...

yes they do like each other but winona is still very relutant isnt she?shes scared and worried about being with wallace as the fact that wallace gave up being champion and all just to be with her and now since she's incharge of the gymleaders, she feels that her status could be taken from her by wallace by orders from the pokemon assotiation board because he is just so much more powerful than her
and the didaster thing i was talking about was when they had to fight someone/thing together and that wallace held out his hand to her and that eventhough she is scared and reluntent to take his hand , she still does so because she still loves him and i think that if something treatens ruby/saphirre or someone,im hoping that that winona will just forget everything that worries her and kiss wallace and go off and save somone, that way their love would truly set on fire!
right...does that make sense?

I can't understand you that well. >_<

But if I managed to figure out what you were trying to say, I guess I agree with you...
I agree with most things in your first paragraph, (Especially the first sentence) but the part about Winona being worried about Wallace taking away her status, it just doesn't seem right you know? Winona doesn't really seem to be the type who would worry about that type of thing, IMO.

I like what you posted in your second paragraph, Metagrossiron_fist, but I don't think the writers would do that, although it would be romantic!! ^_^
Also, it kinda makes Winona look a little weak, which is OOC character for her, or at least I think it is.

And before I forget, welcome Ruby4ever and Metagrossiron_fist!
It's always nice to get new members! ^_~

Eefi
10th September 2006, 5:53 AM
Aqua!!! ^_^ *huggles you* Good to see you again!! ^_^

I found it (the meaning of Winona's name) on wikipedia. O_O I was really surprise..... But there was nothing for Wallace.

I found new pictures!!!! ^_^ I'll put them up ASAP!!! ^_^

*still eyes Meta's sig*

Aquarelle
10th September 2006, 6:13 AM
I found it (the meaning of Winona's name) on wikipedia. O_O I was really surprise..... But there was nothing for Wallace.

For Wallace's name, I've looked it up a few times.
On one website, it said it meant "Welshman", but another said it meant "A stranger" or something. So I don't know...
I'll try to find the websites I found them on, too.

And does anybody know what Mikuri/Nagi mean? I can't find many websites that have Japanese names, and the few I can find, only have really commom ones.

I found new pictures!!!! ^_^ I'll put them up ASAP!!! ^_^

Yay, I can't wait to see them!! ^^

*still eyes Meta's sig*

I took a look at Meta's signature after reading that, and I don't blame you, there's something about his sig that's just... unnerving.

~Aquarelle

Eefi
10th September 2006, 6:41 AM
A stranger? I wonder why? Maybe he is a stranger to something or what?

Nagi= Eel
Mikuri= I think its the long grass you see near a pond...O_OU *remembers picture*

*still eyes Meta's sig*

one picture has Wallace hugging her from behind!!! ^_^ <3333333333

Aquarelle
10th September 2006, 7:01 AM
A stranger? I wonder why? Maybe he is a stranger to something or what?

I know, I don't really get it...
I think I read that on Bulbapedia, when I was looking up pokemon characters. (And I think that's where I found Winona's name meaning too)

Nagi= Eel
Mikuri= I think its the long grass you see near a pond...O_OU *remembers picture*

What, Eel...?
Ewww..... why does Nagi's name have to mean Eel?
That's it, I definately like the name Winona better.
And Mikuri's name means the reeds by a pond? Okay, weird...

one picture has Wallace hugging her from behind!!! ^_^ <3333333333

Aww, so cute!! ^^

Eefi
10th September 2006, 7:08 AM
I'm not saying that my information on the names is 100% correct. My cousin order nagi at a japanesse restruant and got an eel. I couldn't help wondering "Why is Nagi named after a eel? Shouldn't it be something with a bird instead?" But then again, Nagi is such a cute name for her!! ^_^

I think a new question is needed:

Sapphire didn't bring up her confession to Ruby yet. If she were to ask Winona for advice, what would it be? Same thing for Ruby asking Wallace?

*still eyes Meta's sig*

nagi
10th September 2006, 10:16 AM
Uh... Uh.....Uh ...........

I have.......... Absoulutely no idea. Sorry! *bangs ground* But I really CANNOT think of anything right now.... Reason(though totally off topic):
My term break ends tomorrow and I'm just crying in one corner.

But I DO think that Winona would be like. "Sapphire? Why did you ask me something like that?"

Excuse me if this post does not make sense whatsoever. I'm just so sad that break is ending so soon. ;_;

Oh yes, Eefi, I don't know any EEL called Nagi but I DO know that Japanese eel cooked in some wierd way is called Unagi(?).

And, metagrossiron_fist, uncertain is spelled as uncertain. Lol

Razor Shiftry
10th September 2006, 11:14 AM
I think a new question is needed:

Sapphire didn't bring up her confession to Ruby yet. If she were to ask Winona for advice, what would it be? Same thing for Ruby asking Wallace?

*still eyes Meta's sig*

hmmmmm...what would sapphire ask?to be honest though, i dont think ruby would ask wallace about sapphy's confesion unless of course sapphire start asking HIM about it

*smiles nevously*sorry about the sig Eefi,i'll change it now
i do like your poetry though.

Aquarelle
10th September 2006, 11:26 PM
Did anybody read Coronis' post in the October Discussion thread? It said that Winona/Wallace don't play a big part in the chapter, and that they've already left by the end, darn... (That's if I read it right...)
But I must say, some of the scans he posted, they are hilarious!

In all honesty, I cannot see Ruby or Sapphire asking their mentors for advice, and I can't imagine Wallace or Winona giving them any. It just seems too weird.
Though if they did ask their mentors something like that, I think they would get an answer like, "Why did you ask me that?" like nagi said in her last post.

This is off topic, but I LOVE the poem in your sig, Meta! ^^
And I love yours too, Eefi! ^_^
They're both so pretty, I wish I could write poetry like that! ^^;

And this is really off topic, but I was just wondering, was Wally at the Battle Frontier? I mean, Wanda is his cousin, so wouldn't he attend her wedding?

~Aquarelle

Eefi
11th September 2006, 2:25 AM
Did read it and weep. But:
Meanwhile, Ruby and Sapphire have set foot on the Battle Frontier, and are on their way to the Battle Dome. Talking with old Mr. Briney on the Pokégear, Ruby learns that S.S. Tidal has already left the Frontier's seaport, and shall return in 3 days' time. The boy hopes Briney will look after Wallace and Winona for him, and praises him as Captain of Honour before hanging up the call.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/Pokemon/Wallace%20and%20Winona/307.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/Pokemon/Wallace%20and%20Winona/oebi65.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/Pokemon/Wallace%20and%20Winona/2.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/Pokemon/Wallace%20and%20Winona/4.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/Pokemon/Wallace%20and%20Winona/p_060910mn.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Eefi/Pokemon/Wallace%20and%20Winona/p_25a.jpg

^a little gift for you guys!! ^_^