PDA

View Full Version : mysterious dungeon

FreedomX10A
5th May 2006, 3:12 PM
i would like to know when the english MD comes out, does anyone know?

ko-koro
5th May 2006, 6:49 PM
It isn't known if it even will be released in english however it is quite possible and it would be before D&P

Char1016
5th May 2006, 7:43 PM
It isn't said when it will be released. If someone knew, Serebii would have put it in the Main Site.

shauntheiceman
5th May 2006, 9:40 PM
i would love to know when the new games are coming to the uk because im gettin p/o

marktheshark
5th May 2006, 10:13 PM
i dont think it will come out in other countries it will probably be a japan only game so u might want to import it just in case

Caterpie Master
6th May 2006, 2:11 PM
i dont think it will come out in other countries it will probably be a japan only game so u might want to import it just in case
They WILL come out in USA and other countries!!!
pokemon is a very big franchise from Nintendo, so they won't make it japan exclusive. It'll come out in the US first, you can always import it from the US if you don't want to wait.

stu770
7th May 2006, 11:00 AM
they have the guide coming out for mysterious dungeon in america and uk so they will bring the game out as well

Mega Trickster
7th May 2006, 6:56 PM
MD Red and Blue will be released in the US because I think the top 4 people in the summer JAA tournament are supposed to recieve a copy of both games, Ranger, and I think Trozei.

If you can't wait you can PM me and I can tell you where to get the games imported to you.

pikachu_king
9th May 2006, 7:21 PM
just said at the ninty press conferencer under 2 minutes ago!

opinions: are you all happy now?

Deathborn_606
9th May 2006, 7:35 PM
Finally the release date. Must wait for September 18.

pikachu_king
9th May 2006, 7:47 PM
I posted it the SECOND it was mentioned at the press conference.

I can't wait, but the Wii is higher on my buying priority lists.

Thunderstarry
9th May 2006, 9:09 PM
Yay! English version! Unless it's being released at the same time in the UK, I'm pre-ordering MD Blue from the US. :D

Thunderstarry
9th May 2006, 9:12 PM
They've been confirmed to come out in the US on September 18th. *does happy dance* :D

EmbersBackUpSinger
9th May 2006, 9:34 PM
i know this has been said but on Sept.18.2006! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visit www.serebii.net
the homepage!

Kyaku
9th May 2006, 11:22 PM
Great. It's 11 days after my birthday. Hopefully around that time Pokemon Center.com will let you pre-order it. Otherwise I'll have to wait till Christmas...

-Spikey-