PDA

View Full Version : Calculating your stress

Ridley-X4
5th May 2006, 7:49 PM
Someone e-mailed this to me. They said it was a stress test. I wasn't all that interested in clicking on it and figured I shouldn't waste my time with it. So I figured you guys would like it instead.

Clicky. (http://www.liquidgeneration.com/content/a55hat.aspx?cid=1956)

EDIT: Crap, didn't see the new thread for misc. things. Someone move this thread. What am I, blind? I gotta keep up with the new threads....

The Organizer
5th May 2006, 9:40 PM
WTF are you trying to pull on me :( i scored that i have a VERY high stress amount and then this guys head explodes :(

I dont like being sabatoged.

BTW this is a prank thing.

Ridley-X4
5th May 2006, 9:59 PM
WTF are you trying to pull on me :( i scored that i have a VERY high stress amount and then this guys head explodes :(

I dont like being sabatoged.

BTW this is a prank thing.

No it's not. I was e-mailed this, so I take no responsibility.

Magma Leader Maxie
5th May 2006, 11:02 PM
Lol, liquidgeneration.

No it's not. I was e-mailed this, so I take no responsibility.
^ So, let's say... posting a link to a virus you were sent would count as "I'm not responsible"? You should watch stuff you get before posting it at a Pokemon Forum. You may not be responsible for making the movie, or being e-mailed the movie, but you are responsible for deliberately posting it ...

I know liquidgeneration.com from before, so their prank came as no surprise.

Ridley-X4
5th May 2006, 11:36 PM
Lol, liquidgeneration.

^ So, let's say... posting a link to a virus you were sent would count as "I'm not responsible"? You should watch stuff you get before posting it at a Pokemon Forum. You may not be responsible for making the movie, or being e-mailed the movie, but you are responsible for deliberately posting it ...

I know liquidgeneration.com from before, so their prank came as no surprise.

Yeah, that's true but......it's not a virus so.........oh, whatever.

Magma Leader Maxie
5th May 2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah, that's true but......it's not a virus so.........oh, whatever.

I know, I was just noting it. Thanks for sharing that anyway :)

Hoenir
10th May 2006, 2:24 AM
wait, it was a virus?...... or it wasn't... cause if it was, I'm crapped.