PDA

View Full Version : The Official Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Ships Discussion

Alphonse Elric
6th May 2006, 2:31 AM
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Turnabout Courtroom: Revival Turnabout in Japan) is an adventure game developed by Capcom in 2005, released exclusively for the Nintendo DS.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is a remake of the Game Boy Advance video game Gyakuten Saiban which was released in 2001, only in Japan. The Nintendo DS version includes touch screen support and microphone support, and adds a fifth episode that was not featured in the Game Boy Advance version. Episode 5 is the only episode to take full advantage of the touch screen and microphone support. Because of the shortage due to high demand, Capcom decided to ship more units to stores.

But I'm not here to discuss the game. I'm here to discuss the ships in the game. Every game has some hints of pairings, etc. I'll be listing the most popular ships in the game, in my opinion. :P

TurnaboutCourtroomshipping = Phoenix Wright X Maya Fey

Objectionshipping = Phoenix Wright X Miles Edgeworth

TurnaboutSistersshipping = April May X Redd White

More when I think of them. :P

A link to a picture.

If you look to the lower right, you can see Maya Fey, she is either leaning on Phoenix, or slapping his butt. O__O (http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phoenixmilesmayamia2qh.jpg)

More when I find them. :P