PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool...

IcyKerpymon
7th May 2006, 7:10 PM
Wouldn't it be cool that when Ash beats Brandon(pyramid King) there appears Wallace as the real boss of the frontier and they fight. In this time they aren't ready with the new pokemon and... Ash goes to Phenac City and tries to stop Cipher! (appearence of Shadow Pokémon and new female friend RUI)

RaikousThunder
7th May 2006, 7:15 PM
I think it would be awesome if Wallace appeared sometime considering he is my favorite gym leader/champion. I dont think they will ever incorporate Colosseum/XD into the anime. It would be cool but i dont think it would fit in with the anime. Cipher is totally abusing pokemon by making them shadows. Theyve always been against that in the anime. But like i said if Wallace appears i will be one happy pokemon fan.

Ampris
7th May 2006, 7:30 PM
What's with the spoiler threads today?

Are you asking if we think it'd be cool if Wallace was in the anime and then a Colloseum storyline was used?
Eh, I guess that would be interesting enough, but I think that these questions have already been asked several times before. You should check.

skarmachild
7th May 2006, 8:56 PM
No.

No it wouldn't. Let's keep Colloseum out of this.

Jesse GS the II
7th May 2006, 9:13 PM
Why is everybody bent on bringing Colosseum into the anime?

(Although I'm one to talk, given one of my upcoming Season 10 "Intensity" episodes...)

CyberCubed
7th May 2006, 9:15 PM
They're obsessed with second and third tier games that weren't all that great to begin with. Cipher would be handled like Magma/Aqua, so it wouldn't be that exciting.

Gravy
7th May 2006, 10:02 PM
Why is everybody bent on bringing Colosseum into the anime?
Because Colosseum had a plot. But anyway...

No. If the producers of this show were to even think of touching the GC series, it would work on a much better level without the inclusion of Ash and his gaggle of gimps. In other words, a one-off special would prove to be most ideal. Though, I don't think there's any reason for me to bother explaining why that idea is out of the question by this point.

Wes
8th May 2006, 12:09 AM
They're obsessed with second and third tier games that weren't all that great to begin with. Cipher would be handled like Magma/Aqua, so it wouldn't be that exciting.

Hey! They're pretty good! Not the best but at least great! Besides what people like about XD or Colosseum is more about the originality that comes from those games. In every main RPG is the same old get eight badges and beat the league along with happening to stop an organization and thier plans. That and it's pretty much the normal trainer guy or gal as well.

In Colosseum or XD....we get main characters who at least has some intersting history and backstory! In the first we get a former member of a group and ends up on one big adventure to atone for his wrongs. That and he snags. That my friend is sweet since his region barely has any wild pokemon to begin with and is actually something new. You steal or rather snag to do good! One wrong for another wrong to make a right. In Xd we get a boy who unlike the average trainer is more intersted of helping out him home the Pokemon HQ and his family rather then the usual stuff for a trainer.

While he also faces off with other original characters as well? Miror B? One of my most favorite characters period from Pokemon. He got the grrove, the funky music, and the dance steps of originallity! Not to mention a afro as well! Or what of Gorigan the Cipher Admin from XD whose simian like antics make you wonder how he got the job?

And you have to admit the region as well is original. A barren wasteland practically while most regions have tons of cities or forests, or normal routes. That and it wouldn't be so bad to have a new temporary star. After all what's so dark about Shadow Pokemon? The anime has done similar things and it be nice that Micheal or Wes took over for a bit.

And how would Cipher be handled like Magama/Aqua? For one taking down Cipher is the main point of the GCN games. Not getting into the Pokemon League and winning it. So if they had a different goal it could work out better.

hIrAm
10th May 2006, 6:56 AM
Hm .. interesting thought .. but I don't see it coming through for us. It would be kind of silly just to have Ash battle Wallace, when he could battle against the best of the best trainers, who also have all seven symbols. Wouldn't it?

DEMONCAMERUPT
10th May 2006, 9:20 AM
Hm .. interesting thought .. but I don't see it coming through for us. It would be kind of silly just to have Ash battle Wallace, when he could battle against the best of the best trainers, who also have all seven symbols. Wouldn't it?

What about Ash first facing other trainers who've aquired the 7 symbols then facing Wallace?

IcyKerpymon
5th June 2006, 9:54 PM
That last idea was good but if Scott was Wallace in a dress, sunglasses and a new haircut...lol... or if there were 8 symbols and Wallace the last... nah he uses water...

PDL
6th June 2006, 1:44 AM
I want to see someone come up with an idea to have the anime feature pokemon Trozei.

The Great Butler
6th June 2006, 1:57 AM
^ Ash gets a Trozei Beamer. Finds stolen Poké Balls containing various species. Puts them in PC Storage. Lines 'em up when he finds four of the same.

There's Trozei AND the PC Storage System at once ;)

Seriously, though, I want to see Wallace in the anime. He's cool, but he's been shafted more than every Advanced character, even Brendan and Steven (who got appearances, albeit brief)

A Colosseum/XD special or miniseries could work, I think. Ash gets invited to Orre by Prof. Krane, encounters Shadow Pokémon, gets the Snag Machine and goes to fight Cipher. It could be done. Plus, we'd get anime Miror B. The most awesome thing EVER.

intergalactic platypus
6th June 2006, 3:14 AM
Wow, many things that people whine about getting shafted put into one episode. How bout it will never happen and thats why it got shaftedf

Yamato-san
6th June 2006, 5:42 AM
And how would Cipher be handled like Magama/Aqua? For one taking down Cipher is the main point of the GCN games. Not getting into the Pokemon League and winning it. So if they had a different goal it could work out better.

Well, if the Battle Frontier is any indication, the anime writers are quite easily capable of screwing around with a region to the point of barely being recognizeable from the games. Just as Haruka's contests were added to Kantou, they can add gyms (and contests) to Oure. Or, much like the Frontier Brains being dumbed down to playing like everyday gym leaders, all the existing stadiums from the games could be converted to everyday gyms. Let's also not forget that Satoshi-tachi have no transport, and would instead be traversing desert for several episodes (except that, strangely enough, this "desert" suddenly grew a few billion trees, all placed very closely together, by the time the anime gets around to adapting it). It's really not hard to imagine Shadow and Snatch Dan playing second fiddle to all of that.

Seriously, Gravy's suggestion of a special much like the Crystal one might be the only way to go.