PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon & Ranger US Logos Revealed

Serebii
9th May 2006, 8:22 PM
Here ya go

http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/dungeonredlogo.png http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/dungeonbluelogo.png http://www.serebii.net/ranger/rangerlogo.png

stu770
9th May 2006, 8:31 PM
wow they are so cool. have they announced when pokemon rangers is coming out. (yay first post)

Laprashunter
9th May 2006, 8:38 PM
I don't care for Ranger because it doesn't appeal to me and it looks really short as well. O_O Mysterious Dungeon looks ok though. I hope Nintendo is holding back some surprises within the next few days..

*COUGH* SHOW SOME FREAKING D/P STUFF PLEASE *COUGH*

zonic the hedgehog
9th May 2006, 8:57 PM
God, the US logo for Ranger looks so PLAIN compared to the Japanese one. o_O

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4967/rangerlogojap019kx.png

Jeez, they could at least spice it up a little or something... :\

Ah, but since the Mystery Dungeon logos are now revealed, that means the games will be coming soon! Finally! I was getting tired of reading Japanese text. ~_~

At least the Mystery Dungeon logos look nice...

Furret
9th May 2006, 9:32 PM
Why is there a logo for Pokemon Ranger if it wasn't shown in the press-confrence?

EmbersBackUpSinger
9th May 2006, 9:34 PM
yes!!!!!!!!! they look hot!

Laprashunter
9th May 2006, 9:41 PM
Why is there a logo for Pokemon Ranger if it wasn't shown in the press-confrence?

Ranger was not presented at the press conference but it a demo of it will probably be showcased during the main convention. A temporary site is up on the Nintendo official site along with Mystery Dungeon.

http://e3src.nintendo.com/games/ds/pokemon_ranger/

http://e3src.nintendo.com/games/ds/pokemon_mystery_dungeon_blue_rescue_team/

JazzJazz
9th May 2006, 9:51 PM
They're quite good and I like the common format of having Pokemon at the top followed by the specific subtitle of the game...

Gravy
9th May 2006, 9:53 PM
The logos for the English language versions are always crap, but the Ranger one is pushing it a little too far if you ask me. Looks like it was produced during the lunch break or something.
But in any case, it took them long enough to confirm the Mysterious Dungeon games would be seeing the light of day around english speaking shores.

Neo-Dragon
9th May 2006, 10:30 PM
"Lol" at the Pokemon Ranger logo..... They could of put at least a bit of effort in. The other 2 on the other hand look fine to me....

jirachiken
9th May 2006, 11:07 PM
I can't wait! I already have my money put aside for all of them! Now I know what to expect and when they come out!

◘Ins0mnIac◘
9th May 2006, 11:35 PM
I was beginning to believe we wouldn't get Mysterious Dungeon at all. This is wonderful I look forward to it.

Wolf Goddess
10th May 2006, 1:07 AM
I could have done better on MS Paint with the Ranger one. That is SAD. The other two aren't exactly amazing, either.

halloweenghost
10th May 2006, 1:38 AM
I'm so excited :)

Lil Brother
10th May 2006, 1:40 AM
I love the MD ones. ^^

But the Ranger one looks worse than the names of the dub episode seasons...

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
10th May 2006, 1:44 AM
The Ranger logo is a bit plain, but I like the Mystery Dungeon logos. Couldn't have picked better dub names...

TheTurquoiseTauros!
10th May 2006, 1:54 AM
ummm.....does the logos have anything to do with how good the games are...? i just cant wait!!!

ArrEmmDee
10th May 2006, 1:59 AM
I'm 90% sure the font used in 'Ranger' is a slight modification of a Transformers font available on dafont.com; too lazy to check for sure though because I have it on my computer and I'm on my dad's laptop.

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
10th May 2006, 3:50 AM
The logos for the English language versions are always crap, but the Ranger one is pushing it a little too far if you ask me. Looks like it was produced during the lunch break or something.
But in any case, it took them long enough to confirm the Mysterious Dungeon games would be seeing the light of day around english speaking shores.
Guy eating Tomato Sandwitch: So bill, whatll the logo be?
Bill: Well tom, lets just do this *draws the logo*
Tom: Veary well, now, off to the pressconfrence now that we have it.

The Dungeon logos ar ecool. Now, the last question is 'Red or Blue?'

And Ranger: Well, atleast its comming to america

hIrAm
10th May 2006, 6:08 AM
Hm .. they're actually quite nice. =0 [/completeandtotalsarcasm]

Meh, I really don't care for the logos anyways. It's the actual game inside that counts.

Mega Trickster
10th May 2006, 6:11 AM
They're called Mystery Dungeon? I'm alreadly used to calling them Fushigi Dungeon. Now I have to get my voice in a new groove to pronouce the English one correctly. Ever since last week I've actually had TROUBLE speaking English at some points! O_o
Ranger logo is soo plain. The Fushigi Dungeon ones are good though. Makes it look kinda kid-like though.

~Water Lucario~
10th May 2006, 8:41 AM
They are the logos for Australia too since our games always share the same name as America and these logos were revealed at Nintendo Australia too.

Rager logo looks simple and cool, I like it!

Dungeon Logo looks fun and happy and I love the flame and rain drop on each.

[AceAussie]
10th May 2006, 10:31 AM
wow i can't wait there awsome not the ranger one though

Char1016
10th May 2006, 11:59 AM
They're so cool. I didn't believe I will ever see these in english language. :D

T BLAZE
10th May 2006, 12:33 PM
They Look Good (^_^)

Caterpie Master
10th May 2006, 5:15 PM
They're called Mystery Dungeon? I'm alreadly used to calling them Fushigi Dungeon. Now I have to get my voice in a new groove to pronouce the English one correctly. Ever since last week I've actually had TROUBLE speaking English at some points! O_o
Ranger logo is soo plain. The Fushigi Dungeon ones are good though. Makes it look kinda kid-like though.
I had a hard time too with the english names.......
Well, the dungeon ones look nice, but the ranger one's really crappy.....
Funny, since it was first rescue force, and now rescue team...
Ah well, I'm going to buy ranger and dungeon, cause the games are very good.

JazzJazz
10th May 2006, 9:53 PM
They are the logos for Australia too since our games always share the same name as America and these logos were revealed at Nintendo Australia too.

While these logos will probably grace the boxes of the games in Australia, I have to point out that games released here don't always share the same name as those released in the US...

Sola
10th May 2006, 10:04 PM
Yeh, the Ranger is reaeeely plain. The Mysterius Dungeon ones look realy cool. I can't wait till I can finaly play them. Wish I could read Japaneese, then I could of got them befor, but oh well.

Darkstorm16
14th May 2006, 1:27 PM
wow these logos are actually cool

Kaimorse
15th May 2006, 2:08 PM
The Ranger one is incredibly bland, but the other two interest me.

[AceAussie]
15th May 2006, 2:21 PM
While these logos will probably grace the boxes of the games in Australia, I have to point out that games released here don't always share the same name as those released in the US...
lease explain i haven't noticed that...

and it's not really about the logo it's the game

Jolteon Jordan
18th May 2006, 12:54 AM
I agree with zonic the hedgehog. The Pokemon Ranger Logo does look plain.

JONNO.FRESH
18th May 2006, 12:14 PM
Yea it looks plain but the game will rock. Like the Dungeon Logo's

Myuuvuirocon
20th May 2006, 4:09 AM
The Ranger Logo does look plain, but the others look cool! ^^ can't wait for the games to come out, ^^

Ex_Mightyena
20th May 2006, 9:10 AM
I dont have a problem with the ranger logo,its actually the rescue team ones that I dont like.
Ranger actually looks like a TCG logo actually ,but it appeals to me.

Pikamiki
20th May 2006, 10:17 AM
they both look great IMO, i just can't wait for their release! i've already saved up for them!

skarmachild
20th May 2006, 2:17 PM

Why was Super Paper Mario, Donkey Kong Bongo Blast and Baten Kaitos Origins at E3 if it wasn't shown in the press conference?

Why was the Smash Bros. Brawl trailer shown if it wasn't in the press conference?

But seriously, I didn't expect much from the America Ranger logo - it's the same font as one of the TCG logos. Ach well, Mystery Dungeon's logo ain't bad.

Also, the Ranger logo is a temp logo, so it can change at any time.

please explain i haven't noticed that...

and it's not really about the logo it's the game

So you'd still love a game with a logo like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/skarmachild/loogpkran.jpg
To grace your video game collection:

zaker75
25th May 2006, 12:15 AM
They look asome can't wait

ghost1125
25th May 2006, 2:38 AM
They Look Like Oringinals To Me.

Magma Grunt Alex
25th May 2006, 4:17 AM
Wow! Logos that I accually like!

JazzJazz
25th May 2006, 8:35 PM
They Look Like Oringinals To Me.

That's probably because they are, I don't think Nintendo would ever release fake logos, do you?

shadowofdreams
28th May 2006, 11:12 PM
i'm gonna buy both no matter what.
oh yeah and that it is just the words it is not the complete logo.

Judai Yuki
28th May 2006, 11:38 PM
Yea i'll buy'em all.