PDA

View Full Version : Toughest MPH matches.

Deoxys Prime
9th May 2006, 9:17 PM
Who was your hardest opponent on MPH? Friends, Rivals, and nobody in particular.

Me:
WolfGunner:*****
AceReject:****
nSPPf_Wild:*** ( ::Wildfire:: )
SAM:*** ( Grammer )
9-Volt EX:** ( 9voltdude )

Any tough guys you've fought?

Swampy
9th May 2006, 10:36 PM
***** Eikon (Now known as Nightfly)
**** FeverFrei (brgrkng_NS now)

Strongest opponents on my Rivals list. I few GameFAQ members on my rivals list get props from me as well.

Strike!
10th May 2006, 3:41 PM
I have Wii Sux_NS he is a five star who's beaten me four times.

I also had Volcano (you might know of him if you've played Mario Kart DS),
unfortunately he used the Name Glitch which made me delete him of my rivals list.

Windfang
10th May 2006, 4:13 PM
Today I played someone named Jnson, I got owned, anyway I did manage to kill him once. HOOAH. I found out he was a 4 star, I am still only a 1 (had the game for just a week).

Ash

Deoxys Prime
10th May 2006, 9:22 PM
New one

. :***

Yes, his name is .

Octillery
13th May 2006, 5:58 AM
KarimvsMe? *****
Exc35umTEC***. He's part of my clan but he pwns :0
Samus Aran ***** tied with her but it was close.
XBlaze *****

scythian_reaper
20th May 2006, 11:41 AM
KarimvsMe? *****
Exc35umTEC***. He's part of my clan but he pwns :0
Samus Aran ***** tied with her but it was close.
XBlaze *****

Cool...I was mentioned...its me EXC btw..
Plus I'm 4 stars now...making my way to 5 soon...^_^

Grammer
21st May 2006, 8:11 PM
I can't think of anyone in particular, but... InfamousX is one tough dude.

NFreak
21st May 2006, 9:29 PM
I can't remember any names. My toughest matches are against those n00b alt-abusers. Also, I have a tough time fighting 4- and 5-star players.

Mequuh
22nd May 2006, 3:41 AM
I eat poo. Too damn hard. He used Samus.. Just kept jumping out and misseling my turret.

Swampy
22nd May 2006, 3:50 AM
Well, I've got back into playing the game to notice most 4 stars suck. ._. ; Shame indeed.

MoleculoSF - ***
NS_Vicho - ****
(XNS)_Brice - ****
GF_Elesp - ****
GF_Mara - ****
GFAQS_Bugs - ****
NS_NoMercy - *****
NS_MPMaster - ****

Underlined ones are *VERY* strong and are, IMHO, some of the best players in the game.

scythian_reaper
22nd May 2006, 12:16 PM
Out of that list...I know Elesp, Brice and NS_NoMercy.... ^_^

Hoshi no Kabii
22nd May 2006, 1:29 PM
I can't remember his name because he never added me as a rival, but he was a 5-star hunter in a 4 player match. He racked up 7 kills in less than 10 seconds!

Deoxys Prime
23rd May 2006, 2:25 AM
I haven't played too many matches lately, so I can't say anyone new really. Except for a few here...

I have a few new ones...
Wiimote: ***
Hakodoushi: ***
Master A1: ***

pharaohguy530
23rd May 2006, 2:35 AM
I'm finally lv. 2 in MPH woo!
but anyway...the hardest i've faced, was IRV_05 (who added stuff to his name but I forget what). He thought I was good. He got me 7 times, I got him 3. He was lv. 2, and still is. He was on the wifi.com ranking board, and he is in my rival list.
Thats it. *waits for Deoxys Prime to scream at him* Since I didn't mention him.

Swampy
23rd May 2006, 5:52 PM
Out of that list...I know Elesp, Brice and NS_NoMercy.... ^_^
Are they on your rivals list? I have not seen (XNS)Brice in ages, he/she prolly doesn't play anymore. xX;; Eikon stopped playing too. D:

Grammer
23rd May 2006, 11:05 PM
I eat poo. Too damn hard. He used Samus.. Just kept jumping out and misseling my turret.

I remember him spamming up the leader boards the day the game was realeased.

scythian_reaper
24th May 2006, 11:52 AM
Are they on your rivals list? I have not seen (XNS)Brice in ages, he/she prolly doesn't play anymore. xX;; Eikon stopped playing too. D:

Elesp is...I know Brice...and I played NS_NoMercy on WiFi....#_^

Swampy
25th May 2006, 12:41 AM
Elesp is...I know Brice...and I played NS_NoMercy on WiFi....#_^
Is Elesp a **** and have Sylux as his favorite character? I noticed a lot of people are posing as high ranking players such as him. D:

Bayleef
25th May 2006, 12:50 AM
XBlaze is certainly the most powerful opponent I have faced, but I wouldn't say fighting him was my toughest match. When I had the oppurtunity to face him, I wasn't prepared and got my butt handed to me. I think, that had I been at my peak, that the match could have been much closer.

scythian_reaper
25th May 2006, 12:05 PM
Is Elesp a **** and have Sylux as his favorite character? I noticed a lot of people are posing as high ranking players such as him. D:

He use to...Now he uses Spire and he is ****

Bulbatordile
25th May 2006, 12:39 PM
I have only one friend code so I chose continental
Mimi
Trace
couldn't kill (her?) once! I used Samus and got killed 4 times! Ah well ;) Mimi only had one star...

Grammer
26th May 2006, 1:52 AM
I just got my *** kicked by Argo, he was Spire... 4 matches... lost every time, but my god, this dude shot one Judicator shot across the field head shotted me...

Octillery
26th May 2006, 3:00 AM
More battles :0

G.EffecTEC. *** I actually hadn't added him to my friends list since we go to a different forum but we found eachother in a locals search. I'm pretty sure he only beat me by like 2 points, but I stole his kill at the end so he didn't get 7 =D

Paffendorf * This guy was amazing. Beat my *** rear end and a 4 star with his headshots @_@ I don't think he ever missed.

SP_Malachi ** Talked with him all night =D He pretty much trained me for MPH. He's a very skilled Weaveler and isn't a half turret abuser :0

nsZeroBeat * My friend took my name and my strategy and pwned me o.O He changed everything back though.

Swampy
28th May 2006, 10:57 PM
Grammer (the member) is very good. He has honor, too. When I had to stop in the middle of a match to help my Mom he killed me then let me kill him to be equal. (It was stock with 60 minutes, time didn't matter. XD)

Shockwave (Grammer) - ***

Our match ended up in me losing my last life. Very close though. D:< I wish for a normal 7-7 (time/points) rematch one day!

Grammer
28th May 2006, 11:27 PM
Grammer (the member) is very good. He has honor, too. When I had to stop in the middle of a match to help my Mom he killed me then let me kill him to be equal. (It was stock with 60 minutes, time didn't matter. XD)

Shockwave (Grammer) - ***

Our match ended up in me losing my last life. Very close though. D:< I wish for a normal 7-7 (time/points) rematch one day!

So that's what happened... you kept from swithing from biped and alt, so I figured you were there.... You nearly got me that time!