PDA

View Full Version : How are my Zangoose and Seviper evos?

Shack
10th May 2006, 4:26 AM
EDIT: REFRESH THE PAGE, i edited the pics
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/Jomama377/Poke/zang2copy.gif or http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/Jomama377/Poke/Zicanth2.gif http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/Jomama377/Poke/vip2copy.gif

How do they look? is there anythign i should change about them? I cant see the seviper's Fangs too well, what should i do so they stick out more?I am also having some trouble coming up with a name for them

zuloon
10th May 2006, 5:58 AM
They look too much like digimon. And Zangoose is a cat/ferret, not a wolf.

Shack
10th May 2006, 6:23 AM
refresh the page, it used to look like a wolf but i fixed the face ahwile ago, i dont know why it didnt refresh by itself

Chaotic Houndoom
10th May 2006, 6:27 AM
Holy crap those are awesome!

~Flareon~
10th May 2006, 6:56 AM
I liked the Zangoose and Seviper evolutions, they looked very awesome.

[Kingdra]
10th May 2006, 7:01 AM
They look too much like digimon. And Zangoose is a cat/ferret, not a wolf.Believe it or not Zangoose is a Mongoose (Mongoose hunt snakes it explains the Zangoose Seviper thing)
And snakes don't have arms

FireHead Hank
10th May 2006, 12:22 PM
They look nice, but not like pokemon, IMO.

Divine_Light
10th May 2006, 12:54 PM
They are alright but pre evos would be better like a worm/snake and a kitten/ferret

Neopolis
10th May 2006, 2:15 PM
And snakes don't have arms
Coughnagacough

As for the sprites, the Seviper evo looks really awesome. The shading is nice. But that'd make a four-stage Pokémon, since Arbok evolves into Seviper! The dub told us! The Zangoose evolution, as mentioned, doesn't look much like a mongoose. The face also looks very flat.

Char1016
10th May 2006, 2:47 PM
Great Job. I really like them.

Alphonse Elric
10th May 2006, 4:03 PM
They look good and all, but the Zangoose Evo looks to much like a wolf or a fox or a bear when in fact it is a mongoose, and the Seviper Evo looks like a Digimon. But they're not half bad.

Brandon-kun
10th May 2006, 4:36 PM
They are alright but pre evos would be better like a worm/snake and a kitten/ferret

Umm...wouldn't those just be pre-ebolutions? But they are kinda good. They do look to much like Digimon. But if they were scratch then WOW. But yes Zangoose is a Fox/Ferret thing and Seviper woiuld be just a snake. Those are good ideas you have. I hope you have more of these but more realistic.(sp?) And I will give you a 8/10

Shack
10th May 2006, 6:35 PM
Thanks

Refresh the Page if it looks like a wolf. Also ZanGOOSE is a MonGOOSE, i know. And yea i guess they arent very pokemonish

I used a Naga as the evo for Seviper. And what are you talkign about seviper evolving from Arbok?

Umm...wouldn't those just be pre-ebolutions? But they are kinda good. They do look to much like Digimon. But if they were scratch then WOW. But yes Zangoose is a Fox/Ferret thing and Seviper woiuld be just a snake. Those are good ideas you have. I hope you have more of these but more realistic.(sp?) And I will give you a 8/10

yea thats what he said, pre evo

Divine_Light
10th May 2006, 6:38 PM
sorry but snake don't have arms

Yami Ryu
10th May 2006, 6:47 PM
sorry but snake don't have arms

.. it's called a NAGA O_o seriously doesn't anyone know about Myths and Legends and Lore anymore?

Anyways on topic, the nagafied Sevi is good, the fangs look akward though, maybe cause it's too big for such a small head? O.o And with poisonous snakes the fangs are usually kept tucked away so you could go for that angle, or open the mouth a bit, or tilt the head a little and open the mouth a bit.

The Zangoose evo looks interesting, I love the hind legs and how you have these super long claws on the front paws, but where are the arms? O.o and the body looks wierd, and I don't see shading for the white fur on the head tail. I think what's wrong is the torso. The shading on it doesn't match up and it looks too small for the creature. Good job on both anyways.

Shack
10th May 2006, 7:16 PM
yea ill try fixing the seviper, and everyone says the same thing, use your imagination! Snakes also dont have red fangs and are black purple yellow. And mongeese dont havepurple claws or are white with red zig zags on em

EDIT: i closed the sevipers mouth. Maybe i hsould move the fangs back more

Kinginsoar
10th May 2006, 9:31 PM
I like the Zangoose evo! It looks very cool. But the Seviper evo...it doesn't look much like a snake anymore. It looks like a human head. Make it bigger like Seviper's head.

I'd reccomend making a Zangoose pre evo. That would be cool.

EmbersBackUpSinger
10th May 2006, 9:32 PM
There really cool and awsome!

DanK84
10th May 2006, 10:47 PM
And what are you talkign about seviper evolving from Arbok?
During the "Trainer's Choice" thing or whatever it's called, they asked who evolves into Arbok. (Or something like that) And the answer was Seviper..

Anyway, these are cool! I bet you would make a good Zangoose pre-evo.

lancer09
10th May 2006, 11:58 PM
During the "Trainer's Choice" thing or whatever it's called, they asked who evolves into Arbok. (Or something like that) And the answer was Seviper.
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! Everybody knows EKANS evolves into ARBOK and that is that. Nothing more. Nada. SEVIPER does not currently have a evo chain. Trust me, I know, Ive been with Pokemon since the start.

Oh yea, the Zangoose evo is great. The Seviper is...OK...

Shack
11th May 2006, 2:26 AM
im confused... w/e

ima try a bigger head, ill post back when its done

blazemxx
11th May 2006, 2:53 AM
Looks very cool. Good job.

DanK84
11th May 2006, 3:53 AM
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! Everybody knows EKANS evolves into ARBOK and that is that. Nothing more. Nada. SEVIPER does not currently have a evo chain. Trust me, I know, Ive been with Pokemon since the start.
So have I. We were all talking about that Seviper thing was WRONG. I was saying that it was a mistake on the "Trainer's choice." And when I said "the answer was Seviper" I meant that the answer they gave was Seviper, which we all know is wrong.

ijea4444
11th May 2006, 4:01 AM
Seviper was to resemble a boa constricter IMO and Zangoose IS A MONGOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mongoose> Snake Zangoose> Seviper

zaNGOOSE
moNGOOSE

no more needed

Yami Ryu
11th May 2006, 7:52 AM
Seviper was to resemble a boa constricter IMO and Zangoose IS A MONGOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mongoose> Snake Zangoose> Seviper

zaNGOOSE
moNGOOSE

no more needed

Um, that is spam, cause what does this have to do with the sprites? O-o and why would a boa constricter need fangs/poison, it's based on a pit viper or something.

Anyways, on topic, the Sevinaga sprite looks better. I think it's cause the mouth is closed o.o the fangs don't look akward to me anymore. So g/j on that.

And I like the Zangoose evo sprite where it looks like it's saying bring it on >D aka the one on the far left XD

▼■DoomWing■▼
11th May 2006, 10:47 PM
i actually like them a lot.But they just ain't the right evo.I mean they should something a wee bit smaller.And besides, what's the matter by using a myth as a pokemon? You could have made it simpler.But still they look pretty awsome.

keep it up.