PDA

View Full Version : It's about time those 2 crazy kids got together! *Super Paper Mario spoilers*

Mikeachu
10th May 2006, 6:08 AM
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2006/gc/02_papermario/img/04.jpg

Yay for Stockholmshipping! ^_^

CyberCubed
10th May 2006, 6:13 AM
Bowser has wanted to do god knows what with Peach for almost 20 years now, 'bout time he was cut some slack.

taitofan
10th May 2006, 3:01 PM
He's almost married her how many times now? I wonder if she's under mind-control like she was when they almost got married in the SMBSS cartoon...

As much as I'd like them to tie the knot, I have a feeling Mario will swoop in and stop it. Damn you plumber... >.>

The Great Butler
11th May 2006, 2:28 AM
Screw that, she shoulda married Booster in SMRPG. Then Mario and Bowser could team up for a whole series of games where they help each other try and get her back while at the same time fighting for her affection.

StockholmShipping? Not sure I understand the name, but dang, this ship rules. :)

Crystal Clair
11th May 2006, 2:37 AM
Well at least it's not Mario!
I'm a huge PeachxToad shipper and kind of like LuigixMario (omg, Mario yaoi!). Daisy and Peach are cute too but PeachxToad pwns.
In my Mario comic/manga, Peach confessed to one of the Skeeters from Wet Dry World that Bowser raped her.

Encyclopika
11th May 2006, 10:29 PM
Screw that, she shoulda married Booster in SMRPG. Then Mario and Bowser could team up for a whole series of games where they help each other try and get her back while at the same time fighting for her affection.

StockholmShipping? Not sure I understand the name, but dang, this ship rules. :)
"Stockholmshipping" comes from the term Stockholm syndrome...which is when the hostage falls in love with or has loyalty to his or her predator, despite the danger. It's fitting because Bowser is always keeping Peach hostage, and you as mario has to save her. Good name.
Hope that helps.

Shiny Linoone
12th May 2006, 1:45 AM
Is this from a new Paper Mario game?

Edit: NVM. I found out it is.
Things may get interesting in this game...