PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about...

Pikamiki
10th May 2006, 9:27 AM
the release date of Mystery dungeon?
would you prefer it to be sooner?

I personally would like it to come quicker to european shores but i'll probably get the american version anyway to play it beforehand!

Char1016
10th May 2006, 10:58 AM
I think it should come out sooner, September seems to late for me...

Caterpie Master
10th May 2006, 4:22 PM
Much sooner, september takes soooooo long.....
Just in july/june or something.......
and the european is even later too...
I guess I'll just import it. :)

Manene
11th May 2006, 3:28 AM
Yes, it needs to be out earlier. Maybe it should've had a late June to early July release for the U.S. Now as for the rest of the world, that's another story.

-Manene out;manene;

Naruto kun
11th May 2006, 4:01 AM
it need's to come out now ive been waiting to long

Mega Trickster
11th May 2006, 4:11 AM
Doesn't matter to me since I got money and I can read/speak Japanese. xD

[AceAussie]
11th May 2006, 9:31 AM
i think way sooner

Pikamiki
11th May 2006, 11:10 AM
it does seem a bit silly that they'll release it as summer ends!

Vaporeon
11th May 2006, 12:53 PM
Well, I wish the Australian release date isn't as late as it was for Trozei.
I'm sure it will be, but I just .. don't want to wait an extra month for it when all the USA people have completed the game when I'm just recieving it!
]:

Omega Pirate
11th May 2006, 12:55 PM
I don't get why it hasn'e been released here yet. They've obviously finished changing it to english, why keep us waiting? If they release this sooner than we can get Ranger and D/P sooner. Then everyones happy.

Pikamiki
11th May 2006, 6:29 PM
that's true! i can't wait for D/P, the screenshots are really interesting!

Mega Trickster
12th May 2006, 12:08 AM
Yeah the release date should be sooner. And for someone who doesn't live in the US it doesn't mean you can't obtain the game until a long time. (PM for details)

I think the fact it's being released after summer is totally retarded. I wonder if they'll have any neat pre-order gifts. (hopes for Mew)

-Totodile-
12th May 2006, 12:10 AM
It should come out WAAYYY earlier. September 18th is too long to wait IMO

~Water Lucario~
12th May 2006, 6:22 AM
If D/P is out in August then MD and Ranger must come out before it so they will be released in about 2-4 months is my guess since D/P should be out by the end of this year.

Pikamiki
12th May 2006, 1:48 PM
i think d/p will be out in japan at the end of the year, so it'll take a while to come here!

Blazichu
13th May 2006, 11:28 AM
I think MD should come out sooner. September seems a long wait for me

Torkoal Stu
13th May 2006, 12:39 PM
Well, I wish the Australian release date isn't as late as it was for Trozei.
I'm sure it will be, but I just .. don't want to wait an extra month for it when all the USA people have completed the game when I'm just recieving it!
]:
We only just got Trozei in England to, well its called Link here but whatever :P

D/P doesn't even have a Japanese date yet people are speculating the US date x.x

But the UK release for all games will be a month (1 or 2 I think.) or something later than the US, so we'll get Mysterious Dungeon I assume would be October/November kind of time. December latest.

Jooooy :/ But I can wait for when it comes out in the UK, whenever that will be (but it might go down the road of YGO GX GBA and never get release here).

But yay for Imports and Region Free DS and GBA :P [/shot]

[AceAussie]
16th May 2006, 2:07 PM
If D/P is out in August then MD and Ranger must come out before it so they will be released in about 2-4 months is my guess since D/P should be out by the end of this year. um not meaning to offend but haven't you noticed the time it takes to translate a game???
a little text game like trozei took about 6 months to change and MD is takeing like ten months..same as ranger...so how would we as the whole world other then japan/china be able to get D/P by the end of the year even if it came out now and was already into the translation fase we still wouldn't be able to get these awsome games, D/P would be lucky to come out mid next year...or even around the same time as MD is this year

Theneedleman
16th May 2006, 11:39 PM
Oh I've been waiting so long for the release of MD R/B...my ideal time would be tomorrow :} but I know that's not going to happen. I hope it comes out as soon as it can!

Comis Patronus
16th May 2006, 11:40 PM
I'm not getting it as the new Pokemon aren't that interesting anymore......anyway, I might in a time far from now.

/Exiled/
16th May 2006, 11:40 PM
I only care about diamond and pearl...

Golden_Latias
17th May 2006, 3:05 AM
I think it should come out sooner, like sometime in July.

Pokemon4Ever
17th May 2006, 4:53 AM
They seem kinda cute/fun. So yeah I really wish they would come sooner so I would have more to do.

[AceAussie]
17th May 2006, 8:02 AM
I'm not getting it as the new Pokemon aren't that interesting anymore......anyway, I might in a time far from now.
yeah like september 2006???LOL

Lucas!
17th May 2006, 12:03 PM
I would liuke it to be sooner than later some people just can't wait!

jirachiken
19th May 2006, 11:13 PM
I really wish it'd come out in the US sooner, but the only thing i can do is wait...

Mega Trickster
19th May 2006, 11:26 PM
1. Yes the release date sucks
2. You can always settle for a Japanese copy on an import website
3. The game is addictive =3
4. They not only translate, but they do tests to find glitches and get rid of them
5. They need to make 10 billion copies and ship them off to stores
6. They do not put the English alphabet in when translating, its already there
7. It is most likely they are making both for the DS after the data-loss incident

I think that should answer questions to come xD

Even though I have a Japanese one, it is nicer to play the game in your first language. Stupid conversions and whatnot......the release date is reasonable now that I thought about it some more.

Jolteon Jordan
20th May 2006, 1:02 AM
I would really like it if it came out June or July. I can't wait till the part when ;381; and ;380; Join my resue Team! why so long! Why So Long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mega Trickster
20th May 2006, 1:09 AM
I would really like it if it came out June or July. I can't wait till the part when ;381; and ;380; Join my resue Team! why so long! Why So Long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glitches and DS conversions :)

JONNO.FRESH
20th May 2006, 1:14 AM
i cant wait till they come out. I have to save some money though

EmbersBackUpSinger
20th May 2006, 1:23 AM
i wish it would come out in June in USA! Because thats my birth month and i am getting a DS soon!

Superior Master Lucario
19th June 2006, 12:35 AM
It has to come out after school starts...

Kikas123
19th June 2006, 1:59 AM
I don't really care when they come out, so I can beat my game list!