PDA

View Full Version : NinjaShipping

Pages : [1] 2

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
10th May 2006, 11:46 PM
Okay this thread is for people that support Naruto X Hinata.

So let's begin. I don't have anypics right now but I might get some in the near future.

Fez the Mysfit Elf
10th May 2006, 11:59 PM
Who are Naruto and Hinata, and what are they from?

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
11th May 2006, 12:01 AM
Who are Naruto and Hinata, and what are they from?
Ther're from Naruto.

Alphonse Elric
11th May 2006, 1:31 AM
You should have specified which animé they were in, since obviously not all of SPPf will know who Uzumaki Naruto or Hyuuga Hinata are... In fact I believe only 20% of the SPPf Community are big fans of Naruto...

But, what the hell! I'd love to support this ship.

Naruto and Hinata are obviously the perfect pair because of the following reasons:

1. It was Hinata who gave Naruto medicine after his fight with Inuzuka Kiba during the Chuunin Exams.

2. During the Neji - Hinata fight, Naruto cheered her on because he knew her as a nice and thoughtful girl.

3. After Hinata lost her fight with Neji, Naruto swore that he'd defeat Neji for her.

4. During a Filler Arc in the animé, Naruto hugs Hinata, causing her to blush heavily and get captured by the enemy ninjas.

5. The enemy ninjas who captured Hinata ridicule Naruto because he wanted to save her, and say that Hinata must be his girlfriend.

I can provide some screenshots if you want, or make a banner, but I'm not so good at that stuff.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
11th May 2006, 2:34 AM
You should have specified which animé they were in, since obviously not all of SPPf will know who Uzumaki Naruto or Hyuuga Hinata are... In fact I believe only 20% of the SPPf Community are big fans of Naruto...

But, what the hell! I'd love to support this ship.

Naruto and Hinata are obviously the perfect pair because of the following reasons:

1. It was Hinata who gave Naruto medicine after his fight with Inuzuka Kiba during the Chuunin Exams.

2. During the Neji - Hinata fight, Naruto cheered her on because he knew her as a nice and thoughtful girl.

3. After Hinata lost her fight with Neji, Naruto swore that he'd defeat Neji for her.

4. During a Filler Arc in the animé, Naruto hugs Hinata, causing her to blush heavily and get captured by the enemy ninjas.

5. The enemy ninjas who captured Hinata ridicule Naruto because he wanted to save her, and say that Hinata must be his girlfriend.

I can provide some screenshots if you want, or make a banner, but I'm not so good at that stuff.
Well we have a supporter! Yah!!`

Alphonse Elric
11th May 2006, 2:39 AM
Well we have a supporter! Yah!!`
So what's the topic then?

I'll be providing the screenshots when my camera's fixed. The banners might take some time.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
11th May 2006, 2:45 AM
Let's start with the obvious.
What gave you the idea that Hinata like Naruto?

Well I have lots of reasons but here's 2 most common

1) She gave Naruto the chance to cheat in the Chunin Exam
2) The constant blusing everytime she sees Naruto.

Alphonse Elric
11th May 2006, 2:56 AM

She has a huge crush on Naruto of which he is completely unaware, and has admired him for his positive and inspiring attitude years before they graduated the academy when he was still regarded by almost everyone else as a good-for-nothing reincarnation of a monster fox. Hinata's strong romantic affections for Naruto seem to be a rather glaring exception, as no other introduced girl of around Naruto's age has displayed anything of the sort for him.

Plus the fact that she blushes everytime Naruto's around, and looks away when he looks at her. :P

Healing-D-Vision
11th May 2006, 7:50 AM
DeviantArt has two clubs devoted to NarutoxHinata fanart located here (http://naruxhina-club.deviantart.com/)

All credit goes to the respective artists on that site, so, enjoy!

As for myself, I am a sucker for this paring. I don't know why, it just seems.........right, to be blunt.

as for my answer to the topic: What else is there to say about this topic that hasen't already been said? So...........yea

Shego
11th May 2006, 3:12 PM
I support this shipping since the beginning of Naruto.

It's clear that Hinata has a crush on Naruto. She's the only girl that likes,and love naruto in the whole show. While everyone else dislike Naruto. I feel sorry for him. Naruto deserves someone better. He may know it yet, but later, he discovers that Hinata likes him. I sure hope that he returns his love for her.

WaterTrainer243
11th May 2006, 5:12 PM
After seeing a few episodes of the anime myself, I'm starting to get convinced. While Naruto is a pin-head, and he may have the nine-tailed fox demon inside him, he's still a great guy and never gives up when it comes to fighting. I guess that's what Hinata saw in him too and really likes him for it.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
11th May 2006, 6:04 PM
yeah when i started watching the show I realized that Hinata like Naruto.

DuquÊ?
11th May 2006, 7:55 PM
I support! I love Hinata's hardworking way, she is the best (and Sakura sucks!!!)!

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
11th May 2006, 9:17 PM
I support! I love Hinata's hardworking way, she is the best (and Sakura sucks!!!)!
I glad we have another supporter but no insulting!

DuquÊ?
12th May 2006, 4:00 PM
Sorry, but I really don't know what Naruto see in Sakura.She is too...her!

WaterTrainer243
12th May 2006, 4:03 PM
Naruto and Rock Lee just like Sakura for her looks and not her personality. Hinata, on the other hand, likes Naruto for his personality.

DuquÊ?
12th May 2006, 10:12 PM
You got the point.Really, still exist person who judge others for his/her apearence.Nonsense...

Mimori Kiryu
12th May 2006, 10:15 PM
I'm a supporter and always have been for Hinata and Naruto. ^^ I think the cuteness that Hinata has shows when she's embarassed because Naruto is either talking to her or looking at her. ;D

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
13th May 2006, 12:55 AM
Yah! another Supporter!
I agree with WaterTrainer243 & DuquÊ? I also thin kNaruto like Sakura but Hinata likes Naruto.

Alphonse Elric
13th May 2006, 2:06 AM
Yah! another Supporter!
I agree with WaterTrainer243 & DuquÊ? I also thin kNaruto like Sakura but Hinata likes Naruto.
Actually, in the manga Naruto II, since Sasuke's become a pawn of Orochimaru, Sakura has supposedly fallen in love with Naruto, says Masashi Kishimoto. Naruto X Sakura? Nah, I think I'll pass on that one.

Naruto X Hinata forever!

Is there a new topic?

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
13th May 2006, 6:38 PM
Here's something I requested and NingaShippers can put in thier sig

http://i2.*******.com/zlqgzs.png

but Give Credits to Umi_Mizuno

Kenta99
15th May 2006, 2:47 AM
Im definately for this ship. Ever since I saw her blushing in the 3rd eppy over him.

Ive seen the whole Sakura liking Naruto stuff in part 2. One sided really. He doesnt notice. He hasnt really gone back to liking her that way since she hugged Sasuke when he was revived by Tsunade. Hinata got to meet naruto again, but she fainted cause he was so close XD

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
15th May 2006, 2:50 AM
Im definately for this ship. Ever since I saw her blushing in the 3rd eppy over him.

Ive seen the whole Sakura liking Naruto stuff in part 2. One sided really. He doesnt notice. He hasnt really gone back to liking her that way since she hugged Sasuke when he was revived by Tsunade. Hinata got to meet naruto again, but she fainted cause he was so close XD
You have a point there

Shego
16th May 2006, 12:33 AM
I couldn't argee more that Naruto,and Hinata have a distant relationship for each other.

Pearl's Perap
22nd May 2006, 11:40 PM
I support this ship most definately!

It's one of the only significant ships I have actually spotted, it's so sweet how Hinata is always lost for words around Naruto and it makes me laugh how oblivious he is to it all.

NarutoxHinate is the way forward!

Zak

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
23rd May 2006, 2:39 AM
I support this ship most definately!

It's one of the only significant ships I have actually spotted, it's so sweet how Hinata is always lost for words around Naruto and it makes me laugh how oblivious he is to it all.

NarutoxHinate is the way forward!

Zak
You look like an entusiatic{SP?} Supporter.

Shego
23rd May 2006, 8:59 PM
The writers should point out more hints in order to make their relationship stronger.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
23rd May 2006, 9:53 PM
The writers should point out more hints in order to make their relationship stronger.
I agree to that point the writers should point out more hints other than Hinata Blushing like Crazy when Naruto is around.

Pearl's Perap
23rd May 2006, 10:48 PM
Do you think Naruto will ever realise fully?

Oh and also, does this 'ship have any banners or the sort?

Zak

Healing-D-Vision
23rd May 2006, 11:37 PM
Do you think Naruto will ever realise fully?

I doubt it, that or, not anytime soon, I just hope they don't pull a "he realized it, but it's too late"

Pearl's Perap
24th May 2006, 12:10 AM
I doubt it, that or, not anytime soon, I just hope they don't pull a "he realized it, but it's too late"

Likewise, I don't think they'll do that, I personally think this whole thing is never destined to happen, but that's what makes it so good.

Zak

Alphonse Elric
17th June 2006, 3:34 AM
Dear Lord I hope this isn't bumping.

Do you think that Naruto will ever realize fully that Hinata loves him?

Yep. Hinata-chan could possibly try to tell Naruto about her feelings, hopefully he won't reject her. Something awful could happen if she told her and he refuses to accept.

NaruHina (Ninjashipping) Screenshot:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7168/images6ji.jpg

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
17th June 2006, 4:33 AM
I hope that Hinata will be strong enoght to tell him how she feels and he won't ditch her for an other girl..

Healing-D-Vision
17th June 2006, 8:49 AM

Maybe......Just maybe, but why do I have this feeling that if it does happen, nothing good will come out of it?

Alphonse Elric
17th June 2006, 8:57 AM

Maybe......Just maybe, but why do I have this feeling that if it does happen, nothing good will come out of it?
Maybe because there's always the possibility that Naruto couldn't accept Hinata-chan's love, and reject her, causing her to faint, but with more fatal consequences.

If you remember episodes 46 and 47, when Hinata-chan got struck by Neji's attack, her heart was shown. It was orange. Orange discoloration in the heart means that it's fatty, and is very prone to ventricular tribillation. If Hinata-chan suffered something like that... well, let's just say it's not gonna turn out good.

I'm just hoping that if Hinata-chan does tell Naruto about her feelings, Naruto won't reject her. That way, NaruHina will be canon, and any other ships will die... Except SaiSaku, Sai and Sakura, (which I personally call "PainterHagshipping") since it's hilarious.

But of course, Naruto x Hinata-chan > All. :P

Kenta99
17th June 2006, 3:13 PM
Yep. This is definately a top fav pairing in this series.

and nexy week..... the next eppy of Naruto, Hinata gets to shine again to help out Naruto. Like in the Bikkochu Arc. Gets to use Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou again^^ Plus last new eppy, Hinata gets asked if she likes Naruto. She was blushing.

Shadow Ichigo
17th June 2006, 8:37 PM
Hey just question, wasn't there another shipping name for Naruto x Hinata? I don't think its ninjashipping. Well I'm just saying about it thats all.

Alphonse Elric
18th June 2006, 2:51 AM
Hey just question, wasn't there another shipping name for Naruto x Hinata? I don't think its ninjashipping. Well I'm just saying about it thats all.
Well, the official name of the ship is NaruHinashipping, but I have no idea why it became "Ninjashipping". For simplicity's sake, I guess? :/

New screenshot, anybody got a new topic?

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7008/hinata35animestockscom3wd.jpg

Shego
19th June 2006, 3:03 AM

Eventually yes. Naruto been friends with Hinata ever since the Chunnin Exam begins. As their friendship grew, Hinata,and Naruto getting closer. I hope that Naruto will accept it because she's the only one that loves him while everyone else hates him.

WaterTrainer243
19th June 2006, 1:21 PM
Well Naruto is just too dense for his own good, but he'll eventually come around and tell Hinata. Though, the authors haven't come around to making that happen anytime soon.

Alphonse Elric
25th June 2006, 1:11 AM
New NaruHina screenshot, people!

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7622/naruhina12em.jpg

They _ were _ hugging! :P

But Hinata-chan's still mine.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
25th June 2006, 2:04 AM

Cool Screenshot.
That's cute.

Alphonse Elric
25th June 2006, 5:53 AM
Cool Screenshot.
That's cute.
Thanks.

I've got more where that came from, though.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5271/naruhina29hh.jpg

Hehe. :P

New Topic...

If Naruto and Hinata were younger, what children's games would they have been more likely to play?

House, in my opinion. Naruto would be the "daddy", and Hinata-chan would be... well somebody so incredibly cute.

*Fanboy Drool*

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
25th June 2006, 2:06 PM
Nice pic!

If Naruto and Hinata were younger, what children's games would they have been more likely to play?
I agree with you they would play house and Naruto would be the Dad and Hinata would be the Mom

Shego
25th June 2006, 2:16 PM

Wow!! I never seen that screenshot before. But that's cute.

As much as I support Naruto,and Hinata relationship. I hope that Hinata doesn't set her eyes on Sasuke. He's got enough girl trouble already as Sakura,Ino,and the others chasing him. Not after I saw the yesterday's episode.

Alphonse Elric
30th June 2006, 12:31 AM
Yet another new NaruHina Screenshot!

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/5434/naruhina38ge.jpg

I'm beginning to envy Naruto... How many times did he get to hug Hinata-chan in that episode?

As much as I support Naruto,and Hinata relationship. I hope that Hinata doesn't set her eyes on Sasuke. He's got enough girl trouble already as Sakura,Ino,and the others chasing him. Not after I saw the yesterday's episode.
No, Hinata-chan never develops any feelings for Sasuke whatsoever.

Even 2.5 years later, she's still faithful to Naruto, even fainting when she sees him again, since he's so close. That makes her all the more adorable. *Drool* :P

Off-Topic: As for the Sasuke fangirls, I think Sakura's already out, since I'm getting the hint that she likes Sai...

Shego
30th June 2006, 12:36 AM
Yet another new NaruHina Screenshot!

I'm beginning to envy Naruto... How many times did he get to hug Hinata-chan in that episode?

No, Hinata-chan never develops any feelings for Sasuke whatsoever.

Even 2.5 years later, she's still faithful to Naruto, even fainting when she sees him again, since he's so close. That makes her all the more adorable. *Drool* :P

Off-Topic: As for the Sasuke fangirls, I think Sakura's already out, since I'm getting the hint that she likes Sai...

Oh good! Hinata is the only girl that likes Naruto. Those two were denstined to be together.^_^ No matter how great Sasuke is, he'll never break the bond between Naruto,and Hinata.

moonstone
30th June 2006, 5:16 PM
I think they're cute. :P It just shows you how sweet Hinata is that she could see Naruta in a positive way when everyone else was so nasty to him.

DuquÊ?
1st July 2006, 1:31 AM
At the last episode, she become worried when that hime wished Naruto to go with her, but he refused.A hint...? I think so!^^

Shego
1st July 2006, 2:45 AM
I don't know. But I hope that Naruto,and Hinata ends up as a couple.

Rufinito18
1st July 2006, 3:47 AM
I support this 100%!!!!
I've always favored NarutoxHinata since the "Arigatou, Naruto-Kun" in the Chuunin exam, and the episode where Hinata dances on the water.
:D
-subscribres to thread and upodates sig-

I can do banners for the club :D

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
1st July 2006, 3:52 AM
Okay You can do banners.
But I am concerned with what DuquÊ? said I hope in the end they get together.

Rufinito18
1st July 2006, 3:58 AM
At the last episode, she become worried when that hime wished Naruto to go with her, but he refused.A hint...? I think so!^^

The one at Nano Country? I found it so cute!!!! Hinata was getting jelous.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
1st July 2006, 4:10 AM
And that was cute how?

Rufinito18
1st July 2006, 4:13 AM
Do I have to explain?
Haruna likes Naruto. She asked him if he wanted to stay with her. While waiting for Naruto's answer, the camera showed Hinata with a kind of worried face. When Naruto said no, Hinata seemed happier. It's cute how Hinata was becoming jealous...

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
1st July 2006, 4:14 AM
I see now I didn't see the episode so I misunderstood...

Alphonse Elric
1st July 2006, 5:28 AM
Okay... Before we all go off-topic and start flaming each other whether Naruto and Hinata-chan do end up together or not, I think it's time for a new topic.

If Naruto and Hinata were at the beach, what do you think they would have done?

Build sandcastles or go jetskiing. Then Hinata-chan would need to have sunblock rubbed on her... And Naruto would do it.

Grr... *Is envious if Naruto got to rub sunblock on Hinata-chan.*

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3566/naruhina42ud.jpg

More screenshots when I find them. :P

Rufinito18
1st July 2006, 3:29 PM

Hinata would be suntanning and Naruto would be staring :P

Alphonse Elric
2nd July 2006, 12:24 AM

Hinata would be suntanning and Naruto would be staring :P
Staring and drooling. :P

Just like what I would do...

I found this GIF while searching for NaruHina stuff. XD

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9035/11441929911309ly.gif

Rufinito18
2nd July 2006, 2:55 AM
Staring and drooling. :P

Just like what I would do...

I found this GIF while searching for NaruHina stuff. XD

That GIF is just hilarious.
He's humping her XD

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
2nd July 2006, 3:03 AM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3566/naruhina42ud.jpg

More screenshots when I find them. :P
Nice Pic but isn't it the same one as

Funny GIF

Swim Together, or Build a Sand-Castle together, or just sit and relax.

Alphonse Elric
2nd July 2006, 3:10 AM
Nice Pic but isn't it the same one as

Funny GIF

Swim Together, or Build a Sand-Castle together, or just sit and relax.
Nope. The first image is what happened after Naruto asked Hinata-chan if she was okay.

Rufinito18
3rd July 2006, 1:56 AM
http://allthingschill.com/img/NARUTO_147148.jpg

Here's one of my favourite scenes. Really, they're so cute ....

Alphonse Elric
3rd July 2006, 3:22 AM
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7168/images6ji.jpg

Rufinito, I already posted the same image a few pages back... Oh well. :P

Anybody got a new topic?

WaterTrainer243
3rd July 2006, 7:46 PM
If Naruto and Hinata ended up on the same mission together, what do you think will happen?

Unless someone already has that question down, that's all I can come up with.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
3rd July 2006, 7:51 PM
If Naruto and Hinata ended up on the same mission together, what do you think will happen?
Well something will happen to Hinata like she gets badly hit and Naruto might take care of her until she recovers.

Rufinito18
4th July 2006, 4:33 AM
Well something will happen to Hinata like she gets badly hit and Naruto might take care of her until she recovers.

This has happened alot of times.
1. The Treasure hunt episode, where Hinata hurt her ankle.
2.The nano country episode. Naruto promises to protect Haruna to Hinata :)

Alphonse Elric
4th July 2006, 1:21 PM

Naruto messes up and gets the two of them lost somewhere, then they get captured by enemy ninja. Naruto's chakra is drained, but Hinata-chan uses Shugohakke Rokujuyonshou to save them both and beat the enemy nin all at once. Go Hinata-chan! :P

P.S. If you can't tell who I am, then you're blind. :P

Rufinito18
5th July 2006, 2:04 AM
Here is one awsome NaruHina AMV.

Click Here! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=w26tBXmcmds&search=Once%20in%20a%20Blue%20Moon)

Alphonse Elric
5th July 2006, 1:00 PM
Here is one awsome NaruHina AMV.

Click Here! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=w26tBXmcmds&search=Once%20in%20a%20Blue%20Moon)
Seen it already, but it doesn't hurt to look at it again. :/

Found some cool NaruHina Fan-Art, though. XD

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7900/11439201839847mb.jpg

I am so jealous of Naruto... Hinata-chan... Sweet Hinata-chan...

Rufinito18
5th July 2006, 10:15 PM
Seen it already, but it doesn't hurt to look at it again. :/

Found some cool NaruHina Fan-Art, though. XD

Wow,nice pic there. For once Naruto seems a little more interested than usually!

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
5th July 2006, 10:19 PM

Woah!!Nice Fan-Art who ever made it.

DuquÊ?
5th July 2006, 10:19 PM
Where you found ths fanart?

Alphonse Elric
6th July 2006, 9:50 AM
Where you found ths fanart?
In a Hyuuga Hinata Image Board. Forgot the name of the site, though. :/

If Naruto became the Hokage, what role would Hinata play in his new life?

Hinata-chan would be Naruto's wife (Hinata-chan!!!), and they'd have a kid with 718 degree vision and Naturally Born with exceptional chakra control and Rasengan. :P

If not, then Hinata-chan would be mine.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
6th July 2006, 2:13 PM
Same as Alphonse Elric

WaterTrainer243
6th July 2006, 3:30 PM
I think Hinata will become Naruto's wife too. Unless of course, Naruto is still dense by then, she's his fiancee.

Rufinito18
7th July 2006, 2:22 AM

His secretary, like Shizune for Tsunade...but with some extras :o

Alphonse Elric
7th July 2006, 11:31 AM

His secretary, like Shizune for Tsunade...but with some extras :o
I get where you're going, Rufinito... *Sly Look* :P

Yeah, reminds me of those old movies with the "Big Boss", and his "Lovely Secretary". And they do something else when nobody's looking. *Ahem*

Yeah, Hinata-chan!

Shego
7th July 2006, 7:05 PM

I think that Hinata will become Naruto's fiancee,and loves to spend time with him as well. What do you think?

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
7th July 2006, 7:08 PM
I get where you're going, Rufinito... *Sly Look* :P

Yeah, reminds me of those old movies with the "Big Boss", and his "Lovely Secretary". And they do something else when nobody's looking. *Ahem*

Yeah, Hinata-chan!
THat reminded me of that movie too.

I think that Hinata will become Naruto's fiancee,and loves to spend time with him as well. What do you think?
Je Agree

Alphonse Elric
8th July 2006, 7:00 AM
New Topic. Hope nobody minds.

When Hinata becomes the New Hyuuga Clan Leader (Queen), what would Naruto be?

I'm thinking fiancée... :P

Woot! Go Hinata-chan!

WaterTrainer243
8th July 2006, 4:37 PM
Same answer as you but probably before he becomes Hokage.

Rufinito18
8th July 2006, 8:02 PM
When Hinata becomes the New Hyuuga Clan Leader (Queen), what would Naruto be?

Fiancée? I say husband

Alphonse Elric
12th July 2006, 8:13 AM
When Hinata finally decides to tell Naruto her true feelings, what do you think she'll do/will happen?

Hinata-chan: *Plays with fingers* N-Naruto-kun...

Naruto: Huh?

Hinata-chan: Naruto-kun, I... I l-lo...

Naruto: Hey Hinata, you've got something on your face. Lemme just... *Leans over so close to Hinata-chan's face*

Hinata-chan: *Blushes* *Faints*

I am so envious of Naruto...

Xiang
12th July 2006, 1:33 PM
Ninjashipping= NaruHina?! I had no idea T_T

I just love this couple, its only too bad I have watched only up to ep 133 or so, so I'll need to catch up. Either way, the NaruHina AMVs on Youtube are awesome- I watch them in my free time ^__^

Alphonse Elric
12th July 2006, 1:41 PM
Ninjashipping = NaruHina?! I had no idea T_T

I just love this couple, its only too bad I have watched only up to ep 133 or so, so I'll need to catch up. Either way, the NaruHina AMVs on Youtube are awesome- I watch them in my free time ^__^

Aye, I find it amusing that "Hyuuga Hinata" herself posts in the official NaruHina thread. *Suddenly remembers the REAL Hinata-chan* :P

Yes, a lot of the NaruHina AMVs on YouTube are cool, but they're nothing compared to the actual episodes themselves, with actual "Naruto hugging Hinata-chan" action. :P

Gah. I envy Naruto. I wish I could hug Hinata-chan sometime, too. *Momentarily goes Emo* *Ahem*

Shego
12th July 2006, 8:04 PM
Good for Naruto,and Hinata. I'm glad that they get to be together. I mean she can do the better Jetsu than Sakura. And Naruto can do his Jetsu as well.

WaterTrainer243
12th July 2006, 8:42 PM
When Hinata finally decides to tell Naruto her true feelings, what do you think she'll do/will happen?

Hinata-chan: *Plays with fingers* N-Naruto-kun...

Naruto: Huh?

Hinata-chan: Naruto-kun, I... I l-lo...

Naruto: Hey Hinata, you've got something on your face. Lemme just... *Leans over so close to Hinata-chan's face*

Hinata-chan: *Blushes* *Faints*

I am so envious of Naruto...
I think she'll just blurt it out before fainting.

Xiang
12th July 2006, 9:25 PM
Pffft, yeah, the episodes are better, but that means 60 more for me to go. As much as I love Naruto there's only so much I can cram in for one sitting. Darn it, I wish I was up to those NaruHina episodes already! I'd be in a better mood, but since Naruto seems so thick-headed I wonder if I'll ever be in a good mood...

Just my little rant. Sorry.

DanK84
13th July 2006, 2:28 AM
I'm very behind in episodes, only being up to 49 or so. (So please excuse my ignorance.) >.< But, after seeing the Hinata vs. Neji fight, I became interested in this ship. So, I'd love to support this ship. ^^

Alphonse Elric
14th July 2006, 12:01 PM
If Team 7 (Naruto, Sakura, and Sai) accidentally got stuck in the exact same house as Team 8 (Hinata-chan, Kiba & Akamaru, Shino), what do you think Naruto and Hinata-chan would do when they spend some time together?

They'd probably talk first. Naruto would keep going on and on about how Kakashi-sensei is teaching him a new jutsu, and Hinata-chan would just nod and blush when Naruto looks at her.

Then they'd go skinny dipping in the hotspring. :O

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
14th July 2006, 4:56 PM
If Team 7 (Naruto, Sakura, and Sai) accidentally got stuck in the exact same house as Team 8 (Hinata-chan, Kiba & Akamaru, Shino), what do you think Naruto and Hinata-chan would do when they spend some time together?

They'd probably talk first. Naruto would keep going on and on about how Kakashi-sensei is teaching him a new jutsu, and Hinata-chan would just nod and blush when Naruto looks at her.

Then they'd go skinny dipping in the hotspring. :O
Same here.

Xiang
14th July 2006, 9:06 PM
Same here.
Don't mean to minimod but you should elaborate more than just agreeing- otherwise that post would be considered spam.

If they went skinnydipping I think Hinata would faint even at the thought of that :p

Just saw the Bikouchuu episodes and loved it. The ending was hilarious, I loved how Hinata held her nose. I'm not saying she's not supposed to, but xP

DanK84
14th July 2006, 9:13 PM

Yeah, I think they would talk to each other for a while. Hinata would probably love to hear of what Naruto has been up to.

Alphonse Elric
15th July 2006, 12:07 AM
Just saw the Bikouchuu episodes and loved it. The ending was hilarious, I loved how Hinata held her nose. I'm not saying she's not supposed to, but xP

So that must mean that you already saw episode 148, where Hinata-chan was dancing nude in the water?

Too bad Naruto was so dense, he didn't even know it was her to begin with. :/

*Ahem*

Xiang
16th July 2006, 11:02 PM
I kinda wish he did though, but I loved how she turned red the next morning when he talked about it and started sweating and steaming ^.^

Rufinito18
16th July 2006, 11:09 PM
I'd LOVE to see Naruto skinny dipping with Hinata!

some Hinata Fanart

http://naruto-hinata.webcindario.com/fanart2/Hinata.jpg

Xiang
16th July 2006, 11:11 PM
That art is awesome- who drew it?

She doesn't really look shy in that picture- her shyness is like, half of Ninjashipping.

Rufinito18
16th July 2006, 11:18 PM
I dunno, its a random fanart.
I like it cause it shows Hinata's cheery side :D

Blue_Lightning8
20th July 2006, 9:13 AM
My friend and I totally support Naru/Hina. We also support Sasuke and Sakura ^_^. Anyway, it's never been made clear why Hinata likes Naruto. I'd like to know why because there are no other girls that are attracted to him. It's a huge mystery

Uzamaki Hinata
20th July 2006, 9:32 AM
Hello fellow ninjashippers!!! I didn't know Naruhina was ninjashipping!
So whats Sasusaka called then?
I think I'm new to naruto shippings

So that must mean that you already saw episode 148, where Hinata-chan was dancing nude in the water?

Too bad Naruto was so dense, he didn't even know it was her to begin with. :/

*Ahem*

I remember that episode. lol
That was one of my favorite fillers!!

A little something like this:
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/995/8a5ascd9vg.jpg

Healing-D-Vision
20th July 2006, 11:42 AM

Umm,

I think that Hinata would stalk naruto for a while at first untill he gives up and does something with her.

In which case, maybe they would play a board came or something, or even 'hide and go seek' or train. The possibillites seeem endless..... :O

(And I havent been here in a while)

here is some naruhina art I found:
Resting... (http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-146722.html)

Credit goes to the artist "KrimzenAngel" who posted it on fanart-centerl.net, I, in no way, made this

Rufinito18
20th July 2006, 12:39 PM
Uzumaki Hinata, nice Username.
Mm..new topicI guess?

What would NaruHina's kids look like?
White eyes and spiky yellow hair ^^"

Xiang
20th July 2006, 12:44 PM
The girl could have long blond hair and the boy spiky black hair, all with Byakugan eyes... and those whisker-like marks on their cheeks. They'll inherit a big amount of Chakra. The girl could be loud and somewhat... slow, but the boy is quiet and smart.

I could make a fanfiction about this...

Kenta99
20th July 2006, 8:17 PM
Heres some new stuff for ya^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-6280804.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-6281020.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-6281148.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-6281221.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-6281284.jpg

gotta love when fillers provide for us shippers^^

Rufinito18
20th July 2006, 9:55 PM
What episode was THAT from?

Kenta99
20th July 2006, 10:00 PM
The newest one. eppy 194

Shego
20th July 2006, 10:04 PM

Wow!! Those pics are wonderful! I never seen anything like these before!!^_^ I'm totally want to see this couple confess how they feel about each other,and work it out.

Kenta99
20th July 2006, 10:07 PM
same here Shego. even though its a filler episode, its in the spirit of what the author wants

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
20th July 2006, 11:41 PM

Nice Pics, I tried looking for them but I couldn't find em'. But at least you did.

What would NaruHina's kids look like?
Maybe they'll have Naruto's Yellow Hair and Hinata's Eyes or the other way around.

Alphonse Elric
21st July 2006, 7:53 AM

Aye. You would really be befitting of the role I played for a while on this here thread, provider of NaruHina episode screendhots. :P

What would NaruHina love-children look like?

Black hair with one blue eye, one white eye.

Shego
21st July 2006, 6:54 PM
New topic:

Which one of these episodes that has the best hints of Naruto,and Hinata?

WaterTrainer243
21st July 2006, 7:05 PM
What would NaruHina love-children look like?
I think one of them will have Naruto's hair and the other with have Hinata's, while the one with Hinata's hair will have some of Naruto's features. But I think both of them will have Hinata's Byakuugan.

Alphonse Elric
22nd July 2006, 12:52 AM
Which one of these episodes that has the best hints of Naruto and Hinata?

Ah, I would have to choose between the Bikouchuu, Bounty Hunter, Treasure Hunt, Nano Country, and Haunted House arcs, all of which have a pretty fair amount of NaruHina love in them... Well, I'd have to say the most recent one, 194.

Number of times Naruto has held Hinata-chan in his arms: 7

Grr... *Envious of Naruto*

Xiang
22nd July 2006, 2:57 AM
Bikouchuu is my favorite, and next is the Treasure Hunt arc. Remember, Hinata seems to also look up to Naruto like a role model, following his way of the ninja and trying to improve for him. He motivates her a bit too, but she got a chance to show her power in the Bikouchuu, which is another reason why I liked it.

The waterfall scene was cute too ^_^

Alphonse Elric
22nd July 2006, 3:21 AM
If Naruto doesn't figure out soon that Hinata likes him, what do you think the Rookie Nine (Including Sai) might do to give him a hint?

1. Shino is already aware of Hinata-chan's feelings for Naruto. He might tell it to him straight.

2. Sakura seems to be aware of this also, and she and Sai might collaborate to pair up Naruto and Hinata-chan.

3. Hinata-chan would lock herself up in Naruto's bedroom, and when he returns, she pops out of nowhere like a Screamer, blushes, and faints.

Poke-Witchy
22nd July 2006, 3:06 PM
Hey everyone. I support this ship! Mind if I join in?

Hey nice pics and art! Uhm... one question... are there any hints of Naruto and Hinata in the future manga chapters?

Xiang
22nd July 2006, 3:09 PM
And by future manga chapters you mean Part 2?

Well in Part 2 Hinata hides from him, nervous about seeing him again, since her crush has probably only grown more during the time-skip, and when Naruto finds her and gets too close "Why are you hiding, Hinata?" she faints.

Poke-Witchy
22nd July 2006, 3:40 PM
And by future manga chapters you mean Part 2?

Well in Part 2 Hinata hides from him, nervous about seeing him again, since her crush has probably only grown more during the time-skip, and when Naruto finds her and gets too close "Why are you hiding, Hinata?" she faints.

Yes, the part 2 of Naruto.

*reads spoiler*

XD If this was in the anime (soon), I'd laugh! Thanks! XD

Xiang
22nd July 2006, 6:32 PM
I'd love for that to happen, although I want more from Part 2... >D So far it has been kinda one-sided. I want Naruto to at least start to recognize her as more than just a kind friend. And I want to see Hinata's improvement. I also want to know what her reaction would be to the Kyuubi. I want too much xP

DanK84
22nd July 2006, 10:33 PM
If Naruto doesn't figure out soon that Hinata likes him, what do you think the Rookie Nine (Including Sai) might do to give him a hint?

1. As Alphonse Elric said, Shino knows. He could just flat out tell Naruto.

2. Once again as Alphonse Elric said, Sakura probably knows. She could tell him as well. (Maybe so Naruto will get off her back? Not literaly. (sp?) xD )

DuquÊ?
22nd July 2006, 10:37 PM
Yes, the part 2 of Naruto.

*reads spoiler*

XD If this was in the anime (soon), I'd laugh! Thanks! XD

But this was the only "Hinata's act" on manga's actual arc until now.When this part become anime, probably we will have more NaruHina fillers.And I hope for this!

Alphonse Elric
23rd July 2006, 1:31 PM
If Naruto messes up a double-mission with Team 7 and Team 8 and accidentally humiliates Hinata-chan, what do you think he'll do to make up to her?

I think it would go something like this.

Part I:

**Team 7 and Team 8 go on a Double-Mission to retrieve a chest from a group of Nukenins.**

Naruto: We did it! We got the chest! Now to bring it back home! *Accidentally drops chest* Hoez Snaps-ttebayo!

Sai: Oh no...

Shino: Team! Watch out for the falling chest! *Orders bugs to grab chest, but is too late.*

Hinata-chan: *Slips while trying to avoid the falling chest and falls in the mud.* Oh...

**Nukenins grab chest and disappear into the woods.**

Sakura, Sai, and Kiba: *Glares at Naruto* Ooh... You're in trouble!!!

Naruto: O__O;

Part II:

**Naruto apologizes to Hinata-chan for humiliating her and ruining the mission.**

Naruto: Hinata... I'm sorry for the... er, incident. Is there anything that I can do do make it up to you? Please-ttebayo?

Hinata-chan: *Does her cute, adorable blush* N-Naruto-kun...

Naruto: I know! I'll take you out to eat Ichiraku Ramen!

Hinata-chan: Um.. Okay...

Naruto: Great! *Puts arm around Hinata-chan* *I growl in envy* Let's go!

Hinata-chan: *Blushes at being held by Naruto* Oh...

**And Naruto and Hinata-chan eat Ramen and have a fun night out... Whilst I'm in the background, still envious of Naruto for being able to take Hinata-chan out on a date. Grr.**

THE END.

Xiang
23rd July 2006, 1:58 PM

LOL.

That was really funny xP

Don't make Hinata-chan fall in the mud. Make her fall on Naruto >D
Okay, she'd probably just faint, or almost die xP

Uzamaki Hinata
23rd July 2006, 4:12 PM
If Naruto messes up a double-mission with Team 7 and Team 8 and accidentally humiliates Hinata-chan, what do you think he'll do to make up to her?

Part I:

**Team 7 and Team 8 go on a Double-Mission to retrieve a chest from a group of Nukenins.**

Naruto: We did it! We got the chest! Now to bring it back home! *Accidentally drops chest* Hoez Snaps-ttebayo!

Shino: Team! Watch out for the falling chest! *Orders bugs to grab chest, but is too late.*

Hinata-chan: *Slips while trying to avoid the falling chest and falls in the mud.* Oh...

Part II:

**Naruto apologizes to Hinata-chan for humiliating her and ruining the mission.**

Naruto: Hinata... I'm sorry for the... er, incident. Is there anything that I can do do make it up to you? Please-ttebayo?

**And Naruto and Hinata-chan eat Ramen and have a fun night out... Whilst I'm in the background, still envious of Naruto for being able to take Hinata-chan out on a date. Grr.**

THE END.

That is hilarious except for the fact that if Hinata fainted when Naruto suddenly popped infront of her face, she'll probably die if he put his arm around her.

Shino:: captain of mission:: Naruto & Sakura, I want you to retrieve the queen's stolen treasure while Hinata, Kiba, and I hold you off!
Naruto & Sakura: Right!:: They both run to get the treasure::
Sakura: Here Naruto, I'll pass it to you!!
Naruto:: walking backwards:: I'm open! I'm open!
Sakura: Okay! Here it goes!:: throws treasure at Naruto::
Naruto:: is still backing up::
Sakura: Naruto, YOU IDIOT!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BUMP INTO HINATA-CHAN!!!
Naruto: Huh?:: looks back to see Hinata using buyikigun in a fierce battle with another girl:: Hinata?
Hinata:: looks over at Naruto:: N-Naruto-kun?
Naruto:: still looking at Hinata barely noticing treasure hitting him in head:: Ow! Dammit, that hurt!!
Sakura: YOU IDIOT, THAT SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR CONCERNS!!!
Naruto:: bumps into Hinata and they both fall down the cliff:: NOOOOOO!!!!
Kiba: That idiot! He ruined our mission!
Shino: We're outnumbered now, RETREAT!
Sakura, Kiba, Shino:: jumps into a tree and goes tree hopping away(which in my opinion is sooooo cool!)
Sakura: What are going to do about Naruto and Hinata-chan?
Kiba: Naruto can take care of himself, it's Hinata I'm worried about.
Shino: We'll look for them later.

At the bottom of the cliff, Naruto and Hinata splashes into rushing river. Minutes later, they're drying themselves off.
Naruto:: Squeezing out water from his shirt:: Oh, dammit, now I'm all wet!
Hinata:: shivering from the cold reaches into her backpack and gets out a towel:: N-Naruto-K-kun...
Naruto:: looks back to see Hinata:: Oh thanks, but you're wet too. Here we'll share it.
Hinata:: blushes at thought:: U-um, n-no
Naruto:: thinks Hinata is being polite:: No, it's okay. I don't mind, really it's okay.
Hinata:: blushes deeper:: N-no
Naruto:: uses towel and gives to Hinata:: Here, I'm done.
Hinata:: takes towel:: U-um
Naruto:: starts to take off shirt:: Man we got soaked.
Hinata:: face becomes so red from watching Naruto taking off shirt and showing bare chest:: U-um
Naruto: Oh, aren't you going to take off your wet clothes, you must be soaked.
Hinata:: blushes so much faints::
Naruto:: runs over and grabs Hinata:: Oh my god, I'm so sorry Hinata! Hinata! HINATA!!!
Hinata:: still fainted::
Naruto:: thinking Hinata is dead:: Oh man, Kiba is gonna kill me. Worse, Sakura is gonna murder me. Hinata, I'm so sorry.
Hinata:: finally wakes up and sees Naruto thinking its a dream:: Naruto-Kun?
Naruto: Hinata! You're awake? Hey, listen I'm so sorry. Why don't I treat you to ramen? My treat:: suddenly pauses:: Well, not really. I don't have enough money.
Hinata:: suddenly notices its not a dream and Naruto is holding her:: N-Naruto-kun?
Naruto: Okay, maybe Sakura can lend me mone or Iruka sensei.
Hinata:: faints again::
Naruto:: finally notices Hinata:: What? You don't like ramen???

Heh heh, thats what I thought would be the answer, what do you think?

DanK84
23rd July 2006, 5:31 PM

Part I:

Part II:

THE END.
xD Hilarious. Hinata would probably faint or something after eating Ramen with Naruto.

Alphonse Elric
24th July 2006, 9:17 AM
Hehe. That was awesome, May3. You should make a Fan Fiction out of that.

What do you think will happen when all of the Konoha 12 go against Akatsuki and Hinata-chan finds out that Naruto is the container of the Kyuubi?

She'd shed tears for him like Sakura did. Only, she might slip in a little speech about how much she loves him, too. *Hinata-chan... Wishes he was Naruto.*

Or...

Something like this. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD.

**Naruto emerges in his Four-Tailed Kyuubi form and causes an outrage.**

**Akatsuki members scramble, some trying to avois his tails, others trying to fend him off.**

Shikamaru: No... Naruto's... The container of the Kyuubi?

Hinata-chan: N-Naruto-kun? It can't be...

Kakuzu: *Attacks Naruto* Hah! Come on, Fox Bastard! You'll be in our possession soon, anyway!

Naruto: *Charges at Kakuzu* ARGHH!!!! Oodama Rasengan!!!

Kisame: *Prepares a trap to get the Kyuubi as soon as Naruto attacks* NOW!

Hinata-chan: *Rushes to stop Naruto from falling into the trap* NARUTO-KUN!!! *Realizes that Kakuzu is attacking HER* Shugohakke Rokujuyonshou!

**Kakuzu flies into the air.**

Hinata-chan: *Hugs Naruto* Naruto-kun! Stop! You'll get yourself killed! Please stop! *Begins crying* Naruto-kun...

Naruto: H-Hinata?

Hidan: Now's our chance! Kisame-san! Itachi-san! SEIZE THE JINCHUURIKI!!!

**Itachi and Kisame charge at Naruto**

Hinata-chan: No! Naruto-kun!!!

**The other Konoha 10 try their best to fight of Akatsuki.**

**Naruto then unleashes the attack he learned from Kakashi-sensei.**

**The members of Akatsuki fall to the ground.**

Itachi: Damn it... We can't contain the biju at this stage! Retreat!

**Akatsuki retreats.**

**Naruto returns to his normal form and faints.**

What could happen next?

Uzamaki Hinata
24th July 2006, 11:19 AM
Hehe. That was awesome, May3. You should make a Fan Fiction out of that.

Thanks, maybe I will. Then again...

What do you think will happen when all of the Konoha 12 go against Akatsuki and Hinata-chan finds out that Naruto is the container of the Kyuubi?

She'd shed tears for him like Sakura did. Only, she might slip in a little speech about how much she loves him, too. *Hinata-chan... Wishes he was Naruto.*

Or...

Something like this. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD.

**Akatsuki members scramble, some trying to avois his tails, others trying to fend him off.**

Kakuzu: *Attacks Naruto* Hah! Come on, Fox Bastard! You'll be in our possession soon, anyway!

Hinata-chan: *Rushes to stop Naruto from falling into the trap* NARUTO-KUN!!! *Realizes that Kakuzu is attacking HER* Shugohakke Rokujuyonshou!

Hinata-chan: *Hugs Naruto* Naruto-kun! Stop! You'll get yourself killed! Please stop! *Begins crying* Naruto-kun...

**Akatsuki retreats.**

What could happen next?

Wow, I mean, what happened in the spoiler, is it true or something you made up???
See, I haven't been catching up with Naruto lately. -_-;;
A couple of months ago, the fillers became too stupid to me and I guess I'm going to wait till they go somewhere.

Another question already:

I'm not so sure about that one. I guess I'll go with your answer Alphonse Elric. Mine would sound too stupid.

Alphonse Elric
25th July 2006, 2:27 AM
Wow, I mean, what happened in the spoiler, is it true or something you made up???

I made up most of it, but Kakuzu and Hidan are real members of the Akatsuki, and the Oodama Rasengan is also a real technique.

Rufinito18
25th July 2006, 2:57 AM
Doesn't EVERYONE know that Naruto is the vessel?

Alphonse Elric
25th July 2006, 7:07 AM
Doesn't EVERYONE know that Naruto is the vessel?
Most of the Konoha Jounins and Elders know, but those who survived the Kyuubi attack never told their children that Naruto was a Jinchuuriki. Only, they passed down the resentment they had for Naruto to their children without giving them any valid reason why they hated him.

That, and since Hinata-chan got sent back to the hospital a few moments before Naruto used his Kyuubi Chakra against Neji, therefore not being able to view his use of the Kyuubi's power... In short, she doesn't know... Yet.

Uzamaki Hinata
25th July 2006, 2:42 PM
That, and since Hinata-chan got sent back to the hospital a few moments before Naruto used his Kyuubi Chakra against Neji, therefore not being able to view his use of the Kyuubi's power... In short, she doesn't know... Yet.

I felt sooo sorry for Hinata when that happened. I mean when I first saw the episode, I kept asking my older brother(who introduced the whole anime to me and is waaaaay ahead of me) if Hinata was going to die. When he said no, I can't believe how relieved I felt. Neji is evil and yet I am such a huge fan of Hyuugas.
But I'm a bigger fan of Naruhina, why else do you think my screen/pen name is Uzamaki Hinata(and I know I spelled Uzamaki wrong, I did it on purpose. But thats a whole different story)

I made up most of it, but Kakuzu and Hidan are real members of the Akatsuki, and the Oodama Rasengan is also a real technique.

Just a question, but do you read the manga of Naruto? I know they're supposed to be a hell lot farther than the anime.

One last thing, I was watching Naruto on Toonami last Saturday and that was when Naruto was fighting Kiba. And Hinata was all like "Who am I supposed to root for?"
And later when Naruto was down she did this whole little story. You know the "this kid was so alone when he was growing up" story. And everytime it showed Naruto training, Hinata was always behind some tree watching and as much as I am a big (huge, actually) fan of naruhina, Hinata has got to stop stalking Naruto. It's totally freaky when she's supposed to be the shy one.

DanK84
26th July 2006, 4:29 AM
One last thing, I was watching Naruto on Toonami last Saturday and that was when Naruto was fighting Kiba. And Hinata was all like "Who am I supposed to root for?"
And later when Naruto was down she did this whole little story. You know the "this kid was so alone when he was growing up" story. And everytime it showed Naruto training, Hinata was always behind some tree watching and as much as I am a big (huge, actually) fan of naruhina, Hinata has got to stop stalking Naruto. It's totally freaky when she's supposed to be the shy one.
Ah yes, I just watched that episode on Youtube about an hour ago, (I missed it on Toonami) and I remember when Hinata was thinking to herself: "Who do I root for? Kiba's on my team, but I'd really like to support Naruto." Or something like that. But then again, Hinata doesn't even need to support Kiba in this battle..yet.

Anyway, yeah, in the next fight, when Hinata almost dies I felt so bad. Neji used to be my brother's favorite character but now he's not because of that. (He still likes him) Though I still like Neji as well. I don't know why, I just do. (He's my bishie, too) That episode is actually the reason I started to support this ship, as Naruto really supported Hinata in that fight.

Kenta99
26th July 2006, 4:32 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-323180.jpg

tough shot to take. its less than a second I think^^

DanK84
26th July 2006, 4:33 AM
Woah. I've never seen Hinata's face THAT red. xD

Kenta99
26th July 2006, 4:45 AM
then try this^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-329932.jpg

She's steaming! LOL

DanK84
26th July 2006, 4:47 AM
Never mind, THAT is the reddest I ever seen her face. ^_^

Kenta99
26th July 2006, 4:50 AM
Filler badguy stating the obvious^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-334961.jpg

BTW, this is Bikkochu Arc

Alphonse Elric
26th July 2006, 7:23 AM
You know the "this kid was so alone when he was growing up" story. And everytime it showed Naruto training, Hinata was always behind some tree watching and as much as I am a big (huge, actually) fan of naruhina, Hinata has got to stop stalking Naruto. It's totally freaky when she's supposed to be the shy one.

Well Sakura kept stalking Sasuke. In fact, she was so damn obsessed with the fellow that, when Ssuke was about to leave Konoha, she even wanted to be his, uh... "vessel" so that they could bring more Uchihas into the world. Now THAT was freaky, especially since they were a bunch of twelve-year-olds talking about... er, "procreation".

But of course, this ain't about Sasuke and Sakura, now is it? :P

Random NaruHina screenshots...

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3450/15156animestockscomtv5.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6895/1153389856157vu5.jpg

Ignore Kiba in the foreground.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4544/naruto30cw1.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5948/narutoanimestockscom049gm1.jpg

Who's got some new topics?

DanK84
26th July 2006, 8:09 PM
Awesome pics Alphonse Elric. I'm outta ideas for a new topic, unfortunately.

Uzamaki Hinata
27th July 2006, 12:18 PM
Filler badguy stating the obvious^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-334961.jpg

BTW, this is Bikkochu Arc

Aww, thats so cute!
I wonder when Naruto and Hinata hook up! ^^

Well Sakura kept stalking Sasuke. In fact, she was so damn obsessed with the fellow that, when Ssuke was about to leave Konoha, she even wanted to be his, uh... "vessel" so that they could bring more Uchihas into the world. Now THAT was freaky, especially since they were a bunch of twelve-year-olds talking about... er, "procreation".

Okay, THAT is majorly freaky. *shudders*

I like your first pic Alphonse Elric, it's cute. And sorry, no ideas on my end either.

DanK84
27th July 2006, 7:56 PM
then try this^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Naruto/vlcsnap-329932.jpg

She's steaming! LOL
My little brother just showed me that part, when Naruto is talking about the "girl he saw in the water." :D

Xiang
28th July 2006, 1:10 AM
Why couldn't have Naruto noticed it was Hinata? Maybe he's too damn dense, but when you notice that Hinata wears a thick jacket, its for a reason. According the waterfall scene, Hinata appears to have a... nice figure. She hides it with her jacket, so Naruto can't really make too much of a connection between a "beautiful-girl-which-face-he-did-not-see" and Hinata.

DanK84
28th July 2006, 1:18 AM
Yep, I would have to agree Naruto is too damn dense, but I also have to agree that it could be because of her figure. I happen to notice a part of her nice figure in Episode 46 when Hinata jacket is taken off once her match is over in the Chuunin Exams.

Xiang
28th July 2006, 1:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDNdAhtP7DA
Skip to about after a minute and you'll see Hinata in a dog costume ;3
And if you look at the first couple of comments, they're about Hinata.

What other NaruHina are you looking forward to in Part 2? (I haven't read all that much yet)

DanK84
28th July 2006, 1:55 AM
LOL. Now that was pretty hilarious.

Well, I'm taking this is supposed to be a new topic that you've created, so:

What other NaruHina are you looking forward to in Part 2?
Unfortunately, I don't read the manga so I can't say much. (Although I do know about the time skip and what they all look like after the time skip, etc.)

Uzamaki Hinata
28th July 2006, 7:49 AM
My little brother just showed me that part, when Naruto is talking about the "girl he saw in the water." :D

Was that where the picture is from???
I saw that episode, but its been a couple months.

Part 2, that's in the manga, right? My older bro and my younger sis read it, but I don't.
Anyway, Hinata has longer hair in part two right? That's something I'll look forward too.

Alphonse Elric
28th July 2006, 7:55 AM

When Hinata-chan discovers that Naruto's the container of the Kyuubi whilst fighting against the Akatsuki, and the below scene happens.

**Akatsuki retreats.**

^ I've been having thoughts about whether I should turn that into a Fan Fiction or not. Hmm...

And also, when this happens.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2287/1153796277986ta5.jpg

Credit to WhoeverMadeIt.

WaterTrainer243
28th July 2006, 2:32 PM

When Hinata-chan discovers that Naruto's the container of the Kyuubi whilst fighting against the Akatsuki, and the below scene happens.

Kakuzu: *Attacks Naruto* Hah! Come on, Fox *******! You'll be in our possession soon, anyway!

**Akatsuki retreats.**

^ I've been having thoughts about whether I should turn that into a Fan Fiction or not. Hmm...

And also, when this happens.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2287/1153796277986ta5.jpg

Credit to WhoeverMadeIt.
Mein Gott!!! Naruto couldn't react to anyone but her? Well that certainly says something!

DanK84
28th July 2006, 7:44 PM
He's not too sure, but it's probably between episdodes 149 and 159. Sorry I can't get anymore specific. xP

Alphonse Elric
29th July 2006, 1:03 AM

Episode 148.

Who's got a new topic?

Dragon Rider
29th July 2006, 2:06 AM
OH YEAH!!!! I am behind this ship 100%!!! They're just so... so... so cute together!

Alphonse Elric
29th July 2006, 10:56 AM
I bring to you, yet another NaruHina screenshot!

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3171/14962animestockscomxq0.jpg

Ignore Shino and Kiba, ans focus on Naruto and Hinata-chan. That's possibly the closest those two have gotten to actually kissing. *Still envious of Naruto. Grr...* Filler Fanservice is good... Especially when they showed Hinata-chan in that sexy dog outfit... Rawr. ^////^

If the Konoha 12 went on a Winter Vacation to Switzerland, what possible NaruHina could you expect to see during that scene?

**The Konoha 12 are at the Ski Lift.**

**Kiba and Akamaru want to go sledding, Sai wants to draw something in the snow, and Shino's looking for "Snow Bugs".**

**Naruto wants to ride the Ski Lift, but apparently nobody wants to go with him since he unleashed a 'Scent Bomb' in the bus that brought them here earlier on.**

Naruto: Aww man... I don't wanna ride the Ski Lift alone dattebayo... *Spots Hinata-chan* Oh, hey, Hinata! Wanna go on the Ski Lift with me?

Hinata-chan: *Blushes* Um... Well...

Naruto: C'mon, it'll be fun-ttebayo!

Hinata-chan: Sure, okay, Naruto-kun...

**Naruto and Hinata-chan go on the Ski Lift together.**

Naruto: *Looks around* Wow, we're pretty high up... *Loses Grip and nearly falls* Hoez Snaps-ttebayo!

Hinata-chan: Naruto-kun! *Pulls Naruto back on the Seat*

**Naruto gets back on, but since he's so damn clumsy, he ends up on top of Hinata-chan. (Me = Envious. Believe it.)**

Naruto: *Sheepish smile* Oops, sorry about that, Hinata. You okay?

Hinata-chan: *Faints because Naruto is so close*

Expect a part 2 to this.

Poke-Witchy
29th July 2006, 4:23 PM
GAH! Soo cool! All those NaruHina pics! YEY! *really hoping for more NaruHina hints in the Naruto Part 2 manga chapters*

Alphonse Elric
30th July 2006, 12:01 PM
The Konoha 12 go to Switzerland Part 2!

**Naruto carries Hinata-chan down the snowy hill and into the cabin they're staying at.**

**His comrades are at the fireplace, doing nothing in particular.**

Shikamaru: What happened THIS TIME, Naruto?

Sakura: *Sweatdrops* Why is Hinata-chan unconscious? ... You didn't fart in her face, did you?!

Naruto: No, I didn't! I slipped and nearly fell off the Ski Lift seat... Hinata pulled me back on, and she suddenly fainted when I accidentally ended up on top of her-ttebayo...

Shino: *Examines Hinata-chan* I think she swallowed some snow... Apparently, it hasn't melted yet. Unless you want Hinata to choke, you'd better do the Heimlich Maneuver on her, Naruto.

Sai: Or just give her CPR...

Lee: Or Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation.

**Naruto's mouth opens wide upon hearing the word "Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitataion".**

Naruto: W-what? Nani-ttebayo!

Lee: You know! *Imitates Kissing Action* Like that!

Naruto: ... I don't think I can...

Sakura: *Punches Naruto* Be a man, dammit! *Pushes Naruto's face close to Hinata-chan's* (Me = VERY Envious.)

Naruto: *Prepares to to Mouth-to-Mouth on Hinata-chan*

**Hinata-chan suddenly wakes up.**

Hinata-chan: *Turns RED upon seeing Naruto atempt to "kiss" her* *Screams* *Faints*

Naruto: *Gets hit in the face with snow from Hinata-chan's mouth* Ouch-ttebayo!!! *Sheepish smile* At least the snow's gone, right?

**Everybody sweatdrops.**

Fin?

Morpher01
30th July 2006, 2:59 PM
First off.....yeah, I'm behind this ship.

Nice pics, too. *head explodes from the fact that Naruto and Hinata seem extremely close*

I keep dreaming about the ship for some reason or other. Oddly, they all end with Hinata slapping Naruto silly because either:

A: Naruto said that he likes Sakura and not Hinata, causing the slap-fest to occur. Or...

B: Naruto said or did something to anger Hinata, causing the slap-fest.

Yeah...he's dense. Real dense.

Know what else? I don't think anyone knows WHY Hinata likes Naruto. Anyone have a good idea?

BTW...the video with people dressed as dogs.....no wonder Hinata wears that heavy coat all the time.

*I'm in the US, for future reference*

Xiang
30th July 2006, 3:15 PM
Why does Hinata like Naruto?

New topic? Maybe because he worked hard for people to acknowledge him, and his persistence caught her interest- she liked how he just kept going. Later on he inspired her to do better and improve as well.

This reason makes SasuSaku almost look a little stupid :p

I'll be visiting every so often, depsite my sig...

DanK84
30th July 2006, 4:35 PM

Maybe because of his determination to never give up, despite everybody making fun of him countlessly. Or maybe it could be because of his looks. :D

Off-topic: Have a great rest of the summer Hyuuga Hinata and good luck on that homework. xD

Uzamaki Hinata
31st July 2006, 2:58 PM
Wow, alot to reply to.

First off, welcome Dragon Rider, Poke-Witchy, and Morpher01. It's always good to see more Naruhina fans!

Great story Alphonse Elric! MAKE A FANFIC OUT OF IT!!! Or something similar. We so do not have enough Naruhina fanfics out there. As far as I'm concerned, Morpher01 is the only one who wrote a Naruhina fic. (which I replied to)
And I plan to write one too with the title of What if I was there?
I meaning Hinata.
I'll try to get around to writing it but I'm in the middle of two fics sooo.

Why do we all like Naruto?
lol
Hinata likes Naruto because of his determination. The way he doesn't let everyone's insults get to him and his courage. The way he gave her courage. The way he surprised everyone in the Chuunin exam by beating Kiba and Neji.
The way he has blond hair. I mean, come on! Blond is cute!
Who can't love this face?
http://www.foroswebgratis.com/fotos/1/0/5/2/6/63048naruto%20uzumaki%201.jpg
Off-topic: Have a nice vaca Hyuuga Hinata!
Off-topic: Hey Al, you don't post much in the club anymore. Just a Q that you don't have to answer, but why?

Xiang
1st August 2006, 1:22 AM
Naruto is very cute ^_^ but I always thought Hinata as the person to like somebody for themselves, unlike how Sakura likes Sasuke because he's hot and "cool" and the same time.

(Sasuke ain't cool)

DanK84
1st August 2006, 2:39 AM
Naruto is very cute ^_^ but I always thought Hinata as the person to like somebody for themselves, unlike how Sakura likes Sasuke because he's hot and "cool" and the same time.

(Sasuke ain't cool)
I have to agree with you, despite what I said about Hinata liking Naruto maybe because of his looks. Hinata, like you said, seems like the kind of person who likes personality, and Sakura seems like the kind of person who likes people who are attractive.

Uzamaki Hinata
1st August 2006, 8:09 AM

(Sasuke ain't cool)

Yes! Naruto is adorable, especially with his hair wet and down!

Hinata liking Naruto not for looks. That seems right. But, if we were talking human(and I know this is an anime) Hinata would have to like Naruto for his looks as well. Of course looks aren't everything, but they do have to play a big role.
Sakura, for example, is cute but really isn't strong for the whole "I'm determined to do this."
I mean, at first, she admitted to herself that she wasn't going anywhere and slowly, ever so slowly, she got stronger.
But anyway, she's cute but isn't much of the deep type yet Naruto(bad Naruto!), Lee, and whoever else has a crush on her

So looks play a big role.
Reason why Sasusaka won't work:
Sasuke isn't looking for a relationship.
Sakura is wa-ay too desperate to be with Sasuke.

Sasuke ain't cool? Are you kidding?? He has the whole "cool guy" attitude! The whole I'm-too-good-for-you attitude. Remember how he barely ever talks to anyone, he finds it a waste of time.
Sasuke is the second main character of all second main characters.
(okay, I'm about to write something stupid)
A while back when I started watching Naruto with my older bro and my younger sis we always used to comment on the episodes.
And after watching Sasuke, we started saying stuff like "The Sasuke of the show"
Example: Do you know how for most shows the second main character is like, I don't know, cool, cruel, and cute?
From Digimon: Matt, Ken, Rika, and Koji
I don't know if I'm making myself clear but every second main character is evil
at first and then becomes good so we call him or her the "Sasuke of the show"
Stupid, I know.
But old habits die hard.

Alphonse Elric
1st August 2006, 1:35 PM

Hinata-chan was a very shy girl...

She couldn't overcome her intrevertedness, and that made her think of herself as nothing more than a weakling, or, as Neji puts it, a "dropout". Remember, she was beaten by Hanabi, her younger sister by five years. That made her father, Hiashi, look down on her, ultimately abandoning her birthright (For a while...) as the Hyuuga Heir. Hiashi even told Kurenai-sensei that "He didn't care if Hinata-chan got killed on a mission" and that "She was a weakling, beaten by someone younger than her". (Damn Hiashi!) The result of her own father not caring whether she dies in a mission made Hinata-chan feel weaker. Let's just say that made her ALMOST (And I stress that "ALMOST".) suicidal.

And along came Naruto...

Naruto's childhood was far worse than Hinata-chan's. Being the container of a monster that killed many people more than a decade ago definitely didn't add any points to Naruto. He wanted to be recognized and acknwoledged, thus resorting to immature pranks and spraypainting the Hokage's Monument. That made the people resent Naruto more, and because of this, Naruto decided that if he were to be acknowledged, he would need to become Hokage to be able to do so. And that's been his goal ever since.

Naruto never gave up even when the opponent already had an unfair advantage over him. That aspect made Hinata-chan like Naruto. Ever since they were children, that was always the case.

Unfortunately, Naruto's so thick-headed that he doesn't even notice... That's why Hinata-chan deserves me. *Ahem* Sorry, sudden spur of the moment right there. :P

WaterTrainer243
1st August 2006, 1:42 PM
*sigh* Alphonse.... *shakes his head with his hand on his face*

Anyway, those are all viable points as to why Hinata likes Naruto. In my personal opinion, all of those reasons are the exact reasons why Hinata likes Naruto. But I've got a new topic that I think should get some wheels turning.

Do you think Naruto will finally get the knowledge that Hinata likes him? If so, how do you think he'll get the knowledge?

Alphonse Elric
1st August 2006, 1:57 PM
*sigh* Alphonse.... *shakes his head with his hand on his face*

Sorry, but that's how all fanboys think. Just ask RA. :/

Do you think Naruto will finally get the knowledge that Hinata likes him? If so, how do you think he'll get the knowledge?

The highest chance of Naruto finding out is if Team 7 and Team 8 go an a Double-mission or Collaboratory Mission. (Two other teams did this previously.) That way, Naruto would have more time with Hinata-chan rather than mere snippets of interaction like in the first Chuunin Exams in the series.

It would also help if Sai wants to "acquaint" himself with Team 8 so he can make more friends. Now, everyone knows that Sai is a bit... observant. I'm betting he'd easily notice Hinata-chan's body language and gestures and immediately find out the cause why. Of course, it would be inevitable that he would probably give them stupid nicknames (Shino: Bug-Obsessed Freak, Kiba: Dog Boy, Hinata-chan: Ms. Intravert), but since Sai has a habit of acting before thinking, he'd probably tell Naruto right away and Naruto would go "... Huh?" *Mellows Out*.

And if Sai doesn't want to do anything, there's always Shino. He knows about Hinata-chan's crush on Naruto, he'd probably tell him.

DarkAbyssWolf
2nd August 2006, 4:26 AM
I support!!!

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/inuyashasit/?action=view&current=33a43f4e.jpg
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e176/LavenderBeauty/?action=view&current=NarutoandHinata.jpg
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/maco_xiv/?action=view&current=Naruto_n_Hinata.jpg
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/sweecheacks/?action=view&current=7e5fe733.jpg
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b196/Silverwolf86/?action=view&current=NarutoandHinata.jpg
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Aburame_Sakura/Naruto/?action=view&current=hinanaru5.jpg
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mamimi15/?action=view&current=f7a08af8.jpg

yes:http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/kyoluvr127/Naruto/?action=view&current=545475952_l.jpg

MWUHAHAHA i like the couple...(and crushing dreams)

WaterTrainer243
2nd August 2006, 1:46 PM
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/kyoluvr127/Naruto/?action=view&current=545475952_l.jpg
Where'd you find this pic? It looks like the two of them are in an alternate Naruto story.

Morpher01
2nd August 2006, 2:16 PM
I support!!!

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/inuyashasit/?action=view&current=33a43f4e.jpg
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e176/LavenderBeauty/?action=view&current=NarutoandHinata.jpg
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/maco_xiv/?action=view&current=Naruto_n_Hinata.jpg
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/sweecheacks/?action=view&current=7e5fe733.jpg
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b196/Silverwolf86/?action=view&current=NarutoandHinata.jpg
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Aburame_Sakura/Naruto/?action=view&current=hinanaru5.jpg
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mamimi15/?action=view&current=f7a08af8.jpg

yes:http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/kyoluvr127/Naruto/?action=view&current=545475952_l.jpg

The second-to-last pic reminds me of a scene I saw from a commercial for a Disney movie with two dogs eating the same spagetti string (I forget what it's called)

O________________O

That last pic.....where DID you find that?!!! That's a Ninjashipper's dream come true!!

...I think.

Uzamaki Hinata
2nd August 2006, 2:20 PM
I support!!!

Aw, I love that picture! It's soooo cute! ^________^
I would be super happy if that actually happened in the anime. And you never know! It might! ^_~

DarkAbyssWolf
2nd August 2006, 2:33 PM
meh i would be better if she wasn't surprised ^-^

Uzamaki Hinata
2nd August 2006, 2:38 PM
meh i would be better if she wasn't surprised ^-^

Not surprised???
This Hinata we are talking about!
I think it would be ooc of her if she didn't act surprised.
I mean, all those years, she's had a crush on Naruto and then suddenly he kisses her. I'd be angry if she wasn't surprised, as if she expected it.
Plus the kissing surprised pictures of any animes are my favorite!
I'm making too big of a deal of this, huh?

DarkAbyssWolf
2nd August 2006, 2:41 PM
Not surprised???
This Hinata we are talking about!
I think it would be ooc of her if she didn't act surprised.
I mean, all those years, she's had a crush on Naruto and then suddenly he kisses her. I'd be angry if she wasn't surprised, as if she expected it.
Plus the kissing surprised pictures of any animes are my favorite!
I'm making too big of a deal of this, huh?

Ok, Ok

i would be funny if she fainted for like 3 days =p

o yea and look at the clothes Naruto must've asked her on a date or something

Morpher01
2nd August 2006, 3:06 PM
Ok, Ok

i would be funny if she fainted for like 3 days =p

o yea and look at the clothes Naruto must've asked her on a date or something

Yeah, and here's a scenario

Naruto asks Hinata on a date, to which she responds...

Hinata: *gasps, looks surprised, faints*

To which Naruto says...

Naruto: Uh, Hinata? No one can sleep in a hallway.

XDDDDDDDD

I loved thinking of that.

Animematchmaker2
2nd August 2006, 3:37 PM
Hey, I LOVE this shipping, and I've been practically dead on the forums for a while, so, hi guys! Glad to see a thread for a shipping on an anime I love besides Pokémon (<--make fun of me all you want, I still love it, even though I'm 17)! OMG! DarkAbyssWolf! WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE PICTURES?! They're amazing! Oh, and Morpher01, that commercial you're thinking of, did it have 2 dogs eating the pasta? 'Cause, if so, then it was, 'Lady and the Tramp', a classic, very cute movie (that I own...) (and please update your Naruto/Xiaolin Showdown crossover fic soon! I wanna read the first chapter! It sounds so interesting! And, I love all three pairings!)

Morpher01
2nd August 2006, 3:39 PM
Hey, I LOVE this shipping, and I've been practically dead on the forums for a while, so, hi guys! Glad to see a thread for a shipping on an anime I love besides Pokémon (<--make fun of me all you want, I still love it, even though I'm 17)! OMG! DarkAbyssWolf! WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE PICTURES?! They're amazing! Oh, and Morpher01, that commercial you're thinking of, did it have 2 dogs eating the pasta? 'Cause, if so, then it was, 'Lady and the Tramp', a classic, very cute movie (that I own...) (and please update your Naruto/Xiaolin Showdown crossover fic soon! I wanna read the first chapter! It sounds so interesting! And, I love all three pairings!)

I did. Oh, and *slaps self* I THOUGHT it had "and the" something....yeah, it was two dogs eating pasta. That second-to-last picture made me think the pasta part of that (never seen the movie). Naruto and Hinata are drawing closer together, munching on the same string of spagetti...you figure it out. XD

WaterTrainer243
2nd August 2006, 4:35 PM
The second-to-last pic reminds me of a scene I saw from a commercial for a Disney movie with two dogs eating the same spagetti string (I forget what it's called)

O________________O

That last pic.....where DID you find that?!!! That's a Ninjashipper's dream come true!!

...I think.
The movie you're thinking of is "Lady and the Tramp" and Yeah, I'm guessing whoever made that pic was making it a little like that scene.

ultima keyblade
2nd August 2006, 5:56 PM
Those pictures are adorable. Naruto and Hinata sure do make a good couple.

DarkAbyssWolf
2nd August 2006, 8:34 PM
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/1_WingeD_AngeL_/?action=view&current=f522549f1.jpg

=p maybe this is one of the reasons hinata likes naruto

fweee... valentines brings lots of luffs

read this one first:http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/angelic-girl/naruto/?action=view&current=Naruto__s_Valentine__Page_1.jpg

then this one:http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/angelic-girl/naruto/?action=view&current=Naruto__s_Valentine__Page_two.jpg

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/NinjaNaruto1990/Naruto%20Twos/?action=view&current=HinataRose_Naruto.jpg

Gah! Jerks, spying like that

Morpher01
3rd August 2006, 2:48 AM
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/1_WingeD_AngeL_/?action=view&current=f522549f1.jpg

=p maybe this is one of the reasons hinata likes naruto

fweee... valentines brings lots of luffs

read this one first:http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/angelic-girl/naruto/?action=view&current=Naruto__s_Valentine__Page_1.jpg

then this one:http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/angelic-girl/naruto/?action=view&current=Naruto__s_Valentine__Page_two.jpg

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/NinjaNaruto1990/Naruto%20Twos/?action=view&current=HinataRose_Naruto.jpg

Gah! Jerks, spying like that

The first pic was funny XD

The second and third pictures....wow. Definitely hoping for something along the lines of that to happen.

That last one....heh, weird. What're Naruto and Hinata doing, anyway?

Alphonse Elric
3rd August 2006, 8:57 AM
yes:http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/kyoluvr127/Naruto/?action=view&current=545475952_l.jpg[/FONT]

What the hell?

That's a fake image, folks. It was made my Maveryck85, an infamous hentai artist who used to be a member here a long time ago. I have definitely seen that pose before. It was in a Japanese Image Board. Mav has a reputation for stealing images and pasting heads on them whilst coloring them in. :/

Read through the entire thread, and you'll find out why. Mav finally cracks in the end. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=85718&highlight=Maveryck85)

Not to stay off-topic...

Do you think the other members of the Konoha 12 would accept their relationship if ever Naruto and Hinata-chan get together?

There are some factors to consider. Neji may or may not like having his comrade go out with his cousin, and others... But I'm guessing they would probably accept it, but it'd take some time.

Uzamaki Hinata
3rd August 2006, 9:19 AM
Do you think the other members of the Konoha 12 would accept their relationship if ever Naruto and Hinata-chan get together?
I could never imagine Hinata's shyness and Naruto's... um.... dumbness(not a word is it?)? getting together, thats why it's good to just think about it.
Anyway back to the question, would they ever accept it.
Neji: Won't care
Rock Lee: Will complement Naruto for getting a girlfriend
Tenten:Probably complement, it's not like she knows Hinata except for the fact that she's Neji's cousin.
Ino: Will probably wonder how Naruto out of all people got a girlfriend.
Shikamaru: He's a lazy dude, but he'll probably wonder about it too.
Chouji: Same as the above
Shino: Won't care
Kiba: will be shocked that Hinata actually got up the courage to talk to Naruto.
Sasuke: The dude isn't even in the show anymore
Sakura: Will totally be shocked.

If the question was will they eventually accept their relationship, it would be a yes, unless what ppl say about Kiba having a crush on Hinata is true. Then he won't accept it.

Morpher01
3rd August 2006, 2:37 PM
Okay...this morning I ended up listening to a song on the radio called "Dont'cha". During the song, I suddenly get pictures of Sakura trying to sway Naruto from Hinata. Anyone else get disturbing thoughts like that?

Anyway...

New topic: If you were to have a conversation with Hinata about her and Naruto, what it would it be like?

For me, it'd be something like this:

Me: Okay, lemme get this straight: you put up a decent fight against your cousin in battle, you fought off an oversized wasp....but you're afraid to talk to Naruto.

Hinata: Er...that would be right.

Me: ....Hinata, sometimes I wonder why I and, like, a hundred other Ninjashippers want to play matchmaker with you and Naruto.

Hinata: What is a "ninjashipper"?

Me: ...never mind.

Any thoughts? Oh, and

What the hell?

That's a fake image, folks. It was made my Maveryck85, an infamous hentai artist who used to be a member here a long time ago. I have definitely seen that pose before. It was in a Japanese Image Board. Mav has a reputation for stealing images and pasting heads on them whilst coloring them in. :/

....crap. And we (except Alphonse or whatever his username is) were all hoping that would really happen.....****in' crap.

WaterTrainer243
3rd August 2006, 3:44 PM

I think there will be some sceptism from a couple of them...but I think Rock Lee will definitely be one of the ones to congratulate Naruto.

If you were to have a conversation with Hinata about her and Naruto, what it would it be like?

Well, I don't really have an answer to this one.

DarkAbyssWolf
3rd August 2006, 4:38 PM

Meh, I think everybody but Shino and Kiba would be shocked.

Especially Sakura and Ino....

Sakura:WHA?!?! Your supposed to be loving me!!!I'm so sexy and pretty!!!* makes humungous fuss *

Ino:WTF???You go on to HER??? You don't even try me out!!!I'm even more sexier Than That Big-foreheaded freak And that dropout girl!! how could you not love me???* makes bigger fuss*

Naruto:*stares at Hinata Dreamily*

Hinata:*stares at Naruto Draemily*

Sakura and Ino:*explodes*

=p I would love for that to happen.

ultima keyblade
3rd August 2006, 7:09 PM

Yes, I do. Though, there isn't much reason for them to protest thier relationship.

Uh, here's a fun question, do you think hinata has a naruto shine?

Xiang
4th August 2006, 5:12 AM
unless what ppl say about Kiba having a crush on Hinata is true. Then he won't accept it.
If Kiba really cared for Hinata, he'd accept that fact...

I feel Naruto's density is making this ship a bit one-sided...^_^;; but that doesn't waver my faith a bit ^_^

DuquÊ?
4th August 2006, 4:40 PM
Kiba and Shinou probably already know about Hinata's feeling for Naruto, so this isn't a problem to accept an relationship between the two.Sakura-baka, on the other hand...

DarkAbyssWolf
5th August 2006, 4:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-SkscoPZ0

I found this vid Enjoy =3

Shego
5th August 2006, 5:22 PM

Neji: He wouldn't care.
Rock Lee: He glads that Naruto got himself a girlfriend like Hinata.
Sakura: She like "(sighs happily)Finally! That Naruto is out of my hair for good!!"
Ino: same thing as Sakura.
Shino: He seems to be enjoying their relationship.
Kiba: He'll be shocked that she likes Naruto.
Tenten: She probably thinks that it was pretty nice.
Shikamaru: He was wondering how did Naruto,and Hinata get together.
Chouji: same thing as Shikamaru.

Morpher01
5th August 2006, 6:23 PM

I found this vid Enjoy =3

Good vid. I didn't know Hinata couldn't see bugs O_o Weird. Now, if only her and Naruto WOULD kiss......preferably every ten minutes or so.

Now, to stray back to the topic...

Heck, beats me. I don't even know who the Konoha 12 ARE (has not seen the Japanese version. Only in Youtube videos.)

DarkAbyssWolf
5th August 2006, 6:51 PM
The kohona 12 is

naruto,sakura,susuke,ino,chouji,shikamaru,hinata,k iba,shino,neji,tenten,and lee

DanK84
6th August 2006, 1:10 AM
Neji: He wouldn't care.
Rock Lee: He glads that Naruto got himself a girlfriend like Hinata.
Sakura: She like "(sighs happily)Finally! That Naruto is out of my hair for good!!"
Ino: same thing as Sakura.
Shino: He seems to be enjoying their relationship.
Kiba: He'll be shocked that she likes Naruto.
Tenten: She probably thinks that it was pretty nice.
Shikamaru: He was wondering how did Naruto,and Hinata get together.
Chouji: same thing as Shikamaru.
Sounds just about right to me.

Hmm..But if Kiba does have a crush on Hinata I wonder how he'll react..At first will he be angry or will he just have to accept it. I wonder..Alright, I'll quit blabbing. I'd better get back on-topic.

I found I found this vid Enjoy =3

Ooh..Nice vid. (No sarcasm intended.)

Healing-D-Vision
6th August 2006, 1:19 AM

Neji: wouldn't care.(all that much
Rock Lee: would tell Naruto that the flames of youth is burning in him.
Sakura: Would be happy for Naruto
Ino: same as Sakura
Shino: Wouldin't care.
Kiba: compliment Naruto
Tenten: Would be happy for Hinata.
Shikamaru: He wouldin't care, he'd be still looking at clouds.
Chouji: also wouldin't care

Yea.....

Shego
6th August 2006, 4:20 AM
Yes. But if Naruto been paired with Hinata,and Shino while Sasuke paired with Sakura,and Ino from the beginning, they would have blown Sasuke away while Sakura,and Ino fighting over Sasuke.

Xiang
6th August 2006, 2:37 PM

Neji: *looks at me, exasperated* Do I care? No.
Lee: *feels a bit left out somehow*
Tenten: That's... great! *looks at Neji hopefully*
Kiba: WTFgaspfaintrevive *can't believe the idiot Naruto got Hinata's attention- HINATA's attention
Shino: ... *silence*
Hinata: *beet red*
Shikamaru: right, right, they got together, how exciting... *now he's going to find out how troublesome women are*
Me: *punches Shikamaru off his cloud-gazing spot*
Ino: I kinda feel bad for Hinata... stuck with someone like Naruto- why can't she see Sasuke-kun the way I see him!
Me: Why can't I see Sasuke-dodo the way you see him?
Ino: *kicks me in the shin*
Chouji: Would they like a snack?
Naruto: We're getting together?!
Sakura: I'll wish them good times... Hinata deserves somebody like Naruto- although I don't think she would deserve an idiot, but you know what I mean.
Sasuke:

DanK84
6th August 2006, 8:46 PM
Now, instead of agreeing with everyone I'll make my own. :D

Sakura: Good! Now he'll leave me alone.
Sasuke: Whatever.
Neji: I really couldn't care less.
TenTen: Wow, Naruto actually got himself a girlfriend. Good for him.
Rock Lee: Great! Now I just got to get myself Sakura.
Ino: Who would go for Naruto when a guy like Sasuke is around?
Me: *sighs at hearing about Naruto and Hinata together* That's alright that Hinata is taken, there's still Ino and Temari!
Ino/Temari: *slaps*
Shikamaru: Whatever.
Chouji: I'm hungry! *eats chips*
Kiba: What? That little squirt Naruto! Umm I mean..That's great. *sighs a heavy sigh at the thought of Hinata being taken*
Shino: ......*cricket chirping* (I'm not saying that he has crickets! XD)
Naruto: Woah! This was so unexpected!
Hinata: *faints*

Xiang
7th August 2006, 4:36 PM
Since some people already answered the Konoha 12 topic, I'll make a random one!

I say 'NINJASHIPPING' and the first thing that pops up in your head?

Pizza!
Ramen!
A Doughnut!
A leaf
Cheese!

I think I'm just hungry...

Morpher01
7th August 2006, 4:50 PM
Since some people already answered the Konoha 12 topic, I'll make a random one!

Pizza!
Ramen!
A Doughnut!
A leaf
Cheese!

I think I'm just hungry...

Heh heh...funny.

The first thing that pops up in my head is an image of Naruto and Hinata kissing....maybe I'm just a hard-core Ninjashipper, or maybe I'm crazy. Either way, that's what pops up in my head.

DanK84
7th August 2006, 5:47 PM

I've gotta check this topic for new posts. :D
Hinata.
Ninjas.

For some reason Naruto doesn't pop into my head. >.<

WaterTrainer243
7th August 2006, 6:20 PM
Just Hinata and Naruto being a couple, that's all that pops in my head when someone says "Ninjashipping".

Shego
8th August 2006, 1:22 AM
I hope that Naruto didn't mess up with his relationship with Hinata. She the only one that loves Naruto. They have to work it out!

Xiang
8th August 2006, 1:46 AM
Okay, not hungry anymore! In fact, I think I overate...

A kunai
A smoke bomb
Hinata's feet

WTF goes on in my head I don't know... but I never get their faces or them together in my head...

Rufinito18
9th August 2006, 2:35 AM
I have a new topic if you don't mind

How do you think Naruto would react if he knew what Hinata truly feels towards him

I think he's be the one fainting ^^"

WaterTrainer243
9th August 2006, 1:16 PM
How do you think Naruto would react if he knew what Hinata truly feels towards him

Personally, I think he'd be too shocked to even speak.

DanK84
10th August 2006, 12:02 AM
How do you think Naruto would react if he knew what Hinata truly feels towards him?

Naruto: Oh, wow. Um..this is so sudden..*is too shocked to say another word*

Uzamaki Hinata
11th August 2006, 2:20 PM
*becomes disappionted* No one's posted in like 2 days, come on you guys, WE CAN'T LET THIS THREAD DIE!!
Oh, but I haven't posted since the third. *gets shot*
Anyway...
XDD
Big guys dressec in ninja costumes. Naruto or Hinata never cross my mind, nor anything of Naruto the show either, just ninjas
How do you think Naruto would react if he knew what Hinata truly feels towards him?
Well.. kets just say Hinata won't be the only one fainting. XD

Morpher01
12th August 2006, 12:40 PM
Okay....I propose a new topic.

If Naruto and Hinata were to get married, how do YOU think the wedding would go?

For me...and I ask you post a scene or at least a basic summary...then it'd be something like this....

Me: (dressed in a fancy outfit) I hate this suit. Anyway, we're here today to have these two marry and blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, do you, Naruto Uzumaki, take Hinata Hyuuga to be your wife? ....pardon my language.

Naruto: Heck yeah!

Me: Thought so. Anyway...do you, Hinata Hyuuga, take Naruto to be your husband?

Hinata: I...uh....*faints*

Me: I'll take that as a yes. Naruto, you may now give Hinata mouth-to-mouth resucitation.

One can pretty much guess what happens next.

Please....answer this topic, if you would.

DarkAbyssWolf
12th August 2006, 3:32 PM

I'd say it'd go like this:

*after time jump and rescueing sasuke*

Hinata:I love you* runs away *

Naruto:* Stands there blushing and thinking of all the times hinata was strange *

------------------

XD

----------------------

I propose another topic (Mwuhahaha)

If Naruto and Hinata went outon a date and kissed how do you think it would be like?

No clue o.o

Xiang
12th August 2006, 3:45 PM

In my eyes, Ninjashipping was always one-sided and a bit fanon compared to NarutoxSakura, but that doesn't stop it from being my favorite Naruto couple!

Hinata: Naruto-kun...?!

Naruto: What?

Hinata: I, um, er, like... *pause* I like... *deep breath* I like... I like ramen too!

Naruto: Great! *grins*

Hinata: No! I mean yes! Or maybe!

Naruto: huh?

Hinata: I... like you!

Naruto: *grins* I like you too! <- in a platonic way

DemonicShikamaru
13th August 2006, 3:48 PM
I definitely support Ninjashipping.

I...want to think they like each other. XD
However, so far this ship is one-sided, since Naruto hasn't really noticed. But Hinata is obviously in love, always blushing, fainting.

Gaaradon Of The Dessert
13th August 2006, 3:57 PM
i will support!

gligirl
14th August 2006, 6:50 AM
i'll support this.

i think if naruto found out about hinata liking him he'd either be too darn embarrassed to talk to her anymore or (as one person as already said) he'd say he liked her but in a platonic way.

Uzamaki Hinata
15th August 2006, 2:58 PM
I propose another topic (Mwuhahaha)
Seems like everyone is XD

If Naruto and Hinata went outon a date and kissed how do you think it would be like?

No clue o.o
You're not alone. =D
And anyway, read Morpher01's ninjashipping fic, I'd bet its the best kissing scene any ninjashipper could come up with. The rest of us fanfic writers/ninjashippers are either too lazy or can't come up with any good ninjashipping fic. But it is kinda hard to do that seeing how this ship is a bit one-sided just as Hyuuga Hinata mentioned. And its kinda hard to write for while not making the characters OOC. But sometimes, every fic has to have at leats one if not more OOc part.
In my opinion Morpher01 has captured ninjashipping just like it should be. So here's to a great fic Morpher01. *raises imaginary cup*
Anyway, welcome gligirl, Gaaradon Of The Dessert, and Orochimaru to the ninjashipping thread. As you can plainly see, it's dying a little over here. It seems as if all of the major ninjashippers have fled or have found something better to do. I try to post as much as I can. But I alone cannot save the thread. Hope you guys are willing to help.
Well, I need to post in my club, or it will die too. >_<

Morpher01
15th August 2006, 3:13 PM
Seems like everyone is XD

You're not alone. =D
And anyway, read Morpher01's ninjashipping fic, I'd bet its the best kissing scene any ninjashipper could come up with. The rest of us fanfic writers/ninjashippers are either too lazy or can't come up with any good ninjashipping fic. But it is kinda hard to do that seeing how this ship is a bit one-sided just as Hyuuga Hinata mentioned. And its kinda hard to write for while not making the characters OOC. But sometimes, every fic has to have at leats one if not more OOc part.
In my opinion Morpher01 has captured ninjashipping just like it should be. So here's to a great fic Morpher01. *raises imaginary cup*
Anyway, welcome gligirl, Gaaradon Of The Dessert, and Orochimaru to the ninjashipping thread. As you can plainly see, it's dying a little over here. It seems as if all of the major ninjashippers have fled or have found something better to do. I try to post as much as I can. But I alone cannot save the thread. Hope you guys are willing to help.
Well, I need to post in my club, or it will die too. >_<

THANKS!

*drinks out of imaginary cup, then burps...really, really loud*

Uh...sorry 'bout that. I think it was filled with root beer. *burps again*

Anyway.....I just thought of a weird Ninjashipping scenario...

Naruto and Hinata are at the ramen shop.

Naruto: *starts leaning towards Hinata*

Hinata: *starts leaning towarsd Naruto*

Donkey from the Shrek movies: Neigh! Isn't this romantic?

Naruto: ARRGH! *sticks a kunai through Donkey's head*

Shrek: Oh, thanks, kid. *picks up Donkey's corpse* He gets out a lot. I mean, really, he's had something like that coming to him for years. Honestly...

Puss in Boots, also from the Shrek movies: Si, you are right. *walks off with Shrek*

I have no idea where I came up with that.... :confused: But, I think it's funny! XD But weird...

Anyway....

Sort of a new topic: What did you think of my weird Ninjashipping scenario?

I've pretty much answered this question, now it's your turn, people.

Uzamaki Hinata
16th August 2006, 5:54 AM
Your welcome!
Root beer? I would have had mine filled with coke! XD
What did you think of my weird Ninjashipping scenario?
Funny, because you put Shrek in it! XDDD

Alphonse Elric
19th August 2006, 4:37 AM
The kohona 12 is

naruto,sakura,susuke,ino,chouji,shikamaru,hinata,k iba,shino,neji,tenten,and lee

Don't forget Sai, talented ninja from ANBU Root, as well as the new member of Team Kakashi and Sakura's... Er, "Consolation Prize". *SaiSakushipping hint in chapter 312*

If Naruto and Hinata-chan went out on a date and kissed how do you think it would be like?

Eh... As much as I love this ship, I would probably die if that happened. You know why. So... No comment.

Xiang
22nd August 2006, 12:31 AM
This whole thing is simple. They won't kiss and I don't want them to.

1. It'd be terribly OOC if not be some "accident."

2. I can't see that happening to someone like Naruto. Of course I love this pairing, but kissing is outta the question for me.

3. Hinata and Naruto belong to me separately >:3 *glomps both*

Morpher01
22nd August 2006, 1:47 PM
Okay......I have a topic that's been bugging me for a while.

New topic: What reaction do you think Hinata's father would have if he found out about Hinata's relationship with Naruto, if the latter two got together?

Personally, I think he most likely WILL find out about their relationship. Anyway.....I think he'd try to force the couple apart, thinking that his daughter is acting "disgracefully" since he knows that Naruto has the Nine-Tailed Fox inside him.

Anyone got an opinion on this?

Alphonse Elric
25th August 2006, 2:29 PM
How do you think Hiashi (Hinata-chan's Dad) would react if he found out about NaruHina?

Well, Kyuubi factor aside, I think that Hiashi might approve of Naruto and Hinata-chan being together... That is, if it really is true that Naruto is the son of Uzumaki Arashi (It says so on Gamabunta's scroll.), a.k.a. Yondaime Hokage, then he might consider Naruto as someone of royal blood and accept him.

That aside, on a more comical note, I thought the below scenario could be how Hiashi finds out.

"Hiashi Finds Out":

Hiashi: *Surfing web* Hmm... New Google search engines, eh? Let's see... "Hyuuga_Clan_Members"...

*Google gives out image results*

Hiashi: *Sees NaruHina pics* ZOMFGZ!!!! HINATA!!! GET OVER HERE, YOUNG LADY!

Hinata-chan: What is it, Oto-san?

*Hiashi shows Hinata-chan the NaruHinashipping images*

Hiashi: Well? What do you have to say for yourself? You are from the Hyuuga Clan, Noble Blood! And you go out with some...

Hinata-chan: *Looks down* But, Oto-san... *Plays with fingers* Naruto-kun is the son of Uzumaki Arashi... Yonda--

Hanabi: *Bursts in* *Sees images on Hiashi's computer* Onee-chan, you are so BUSTED! How can you even think about going out with a loud, overbearing, and childish idiot like that?

Hinata-chan: *Looks at Hanabi* But... You're the one that sneaks out with Konohamaru every night.

Hanabi: *Sweatdrops*

Hiashi: This is unbelievable... My daughters... DATING BEHIND MY BACK?!

*Naruto suddenly hangs down from the ceiling*

Naruto: Hello! Hinata, are we still on for the movies on Friday?

Hanabi: Ha!

*Konohamaru appears in the hallway*

Konohamaru: Hanabi-san! Wanna play?

Hiashi: ... At least Neji's not dating without my permission...

Neji: *Appears with TenTen* Uncle, I...

Hiashi: ...

"Inner-Hiashi": SHANNARO!!!

Random NaruHina pictures...

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2992/1155010839620lp5.jpg

(It counts, does it not?)

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9912/1144466414028ep9.jpg

Hinata-chan looks so damn hot in that suit...

Uzamaki Hinata
25th August 2006, 5:28 PM
That aside, on a more comical note, I thought the below scenario could be how Hiashi finds out.

"Hiashi Finds Out":

Hiashi: *Surfing web* Hmm... New Google search engines, eh? Let's see... "Hyuuga_Clan_Members"...

*Google gives out image results*

Hiashi: *Sees NaruHina pics* ZOMFGZ!!!! HINATA!!! GET OVER HERE, YOUNG LADY!

Hinata-chan: What is it, Oto-san?

*Hiashi shows Hinata-chan the NaruHinashipping images*

Hiashi: Well? What do you have to say for yourself? You are from the Hyuuga Clan, Noble Blood! And you go out with some...

Hinata-chan: *Looks down* But, Oto-san... *Plays with fingers* Naruto-kun is the son of Uzumaki Arashi... Yonda--

Hanabi: *Bursts in* *Sees images on Hiashi's computer* Onee-chan, you are so BUSTED! How can you even think about going out with a loud, overbearing, and childish idiot like that?

Hinata-chan: *Looks at Hanabi* But... You're the one that sneaks out with Konohamaru every night.

Hanabi: *Sweatdrops*

Hiashi: This is unbelievable... My daughters... DATING BEHIND MY BACK?!

*Naruto suddenly hangs down from the ceiling*

Naruto: Hello! Hinata, are we still on for the movies on Friday?

Hanabi: Ha!

*Konohamaru appears in the hallway*

Konohamaru: Hanabi-san! Wanna play?

Hiashi: ... At least Neji's not dating without my permission...

Neji: *Appears with TenTen* Uncle, I...

Hiashi: ...

"Inner-Hiashi": SHANNARO!!!
Omg, that was hillarious!

Random NaruHina pictures...

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2992/1155010839620lp5.jpg

(It counts, does it not?)

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9912/1144466414028ep9.jpg

Hinata-chan looks so damn hot in that suit...
Hinata does look hot in that outfit, I loved the song where she wore it the best because she looked so cute!

kimi-hime
25th August 2006, 9:47 PM
http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=18471 - cute naruhina vid.

Q: Do you think the other members of the Konoha 12 would accept their relationship if ever Naruto and Hinata-chan get together?

A: Neji: Wouldn't really care, but would think that getting into relationships like that is a waste of time.
Lee: Congradulate them. And be a little happier, because now theres only one Sakura admirer.
Kiba: Well.. he'll be jealous, but he'd have to accept it, for Hinata's sake.
Shino: Expected it to happen sooner or later.
Shikamaru: Wondering how the heck it happened.
Ino: Would think that Hinata's head wasn't on too tightly, or something.
Chouji: I think he'd be kinda suprised, but at the same time sort of expected it to happen? Whatever.. he'll forget about it after a cup of ramen. Or, he'll give them some good food, and say some random crap about 'certain foods being good for relationships', and stuff.
TenTen: Would think the whole arrangement was great.. similar to Lee's reaction, I guess.
Sakura: She'd hope that Naruto would maybe learn from Hinata to be less troublesome, and also will be happy that somebody likes Naruto..? Also be glad that Naruto would be off her back.
Sasuke: Uh.. how the heck will he know. Even if he did know somehow, he wouldn't care, and would probably have like a similar reaction as Neji.

Hmm.. now if somebody asked Hinata about her feelings for Naruto.. (I know that the Princess in the "Land of Vegetables" already did.. but I wanna do it again XD

Hinata: -blushes and looks away-

or

Hinata: Well... umm.. -blushes and is quiet for a couple seconds, thinking of what to do- y-yes, I love N-Naruto-kun..

And what would happen somebody told Naruto about Hinata's feelings for him? (I'd rather have it that Hinata tells Naruto though..)

Naruto: Uh... can you repeat that again? I dont get it.. Sorry, I'm dense. DaTtEbAyO!!

or..

Naruto: I don't believe it. (XD)

or..

Naruto: Oh.. really? So THATS why she always acted weird around me.

or.. (fangirl style)

Naruto: Yah, I love her.

Now, this is how they'll confess.

Hinata: *sees Naruto approaching* *gulps* I can't believe I actually asked him to come here.. we'll be all alone together -blushes at the thought- C'mon Hinata.. be brave and tell the ninja of your dreams you love him! It wont be so har- *gets interrupted in thought*
Naruto: Hey, Hinata! So why did you want to meet me here?
Hinata: W-Well.. -blushes and stares dreamily at Naruto-
Naruto: *Hinata wasn't saying anything for a couple seconds* Hellooooo? Hinata are you there?
Hinata: *thinking* Here goes nothing.. *stops thinking here* NARUTO-KUN, I LOVE Y-
Naruto: Oh, neat! A nickel! *bends down and picks it up* These things are pretty rare here. Oooh.. is this the thing you wanted to show me?
Hinata: *sweatdrops and falls anime style*

XD not really.

Q: How do you think Naruto would react if he knew what Hinata truly feels towards him

A: Well.. we havent really seen Naruto in positions like that.. or near that, I think? Because nobody else really likes him like that, so I dunno how he'd react! >__< He'd obviously be suprised though. Would he faint? Uh I dont think so. That would be funny though.

Hyuuga Hinata, I like your idea better! >:P BeLiEvE iT! lol

Q:I say 'NINJASHIPPING' and the first thing that pops up in your head?

A:
-Ninjas!
-AAML aka Pokeshipping
-Oceans/Beaches
-Ships (Those cute little sailboats)
-Hinata
-Naruto
-Cabbage/Celery

Q: If Naruto and Hinata were to get married, how do YOU think the wedding would go?

A: Hinata would get all dressed up, and Naruto will lose the ring in someplace retarded and obvious. He'd try to make it seem like things were okay because he wouldn't want to make Hinata worried. After searching for it... and failing, its time for the wedding to actually begin, and Naruto pays Kiba and Akamaru five bucks (or whatever currency they use.) to sniff out the ring before Konohamaru (the ring bearer? lol I forget what its called) walks it up. When he sees Hinata, he's like amazed by her beauty, and Hinata is so happy because she's on Cloud 9 right now, or whatever. Then 'luckily' just in time Akamaru runs up and tackles Naruto to the ground, which is the perfect opportunity for Kiba to run up and secretly give Konohamaru the ring (he was up there.. with the empty ring-box, lol.) and 'scold' Akamaru before fleeing away, like 5 bucks richer. Then more wedding moments.. and Squeetastic NaruHina stuff. (XD it was random.)

Q:New topic: What reaction do you think Hinata's father would have if he found out about Hinata's relationship with Naruto, if the latter two got together?

A: o0o I agree with Morpher. Or maybe if he listens to how Naruto has been a good influence on Hinata, he'll reconsider. But he still knows that theres the dangerous Fox in him.. so maybe he'll actually feel kinda parent-y and not want Hinata to get hurt? XD; He'll naturally want to break them apart anyway.

New Q: Which characters are you like? (Its not really Ninjashipping... uh but it can?)

A: I think I'm mostly like Naruto (I'm a girl.) because we're both really determined, and once I put my mind to something, I don't stop. I'm not that great at some things.. like soccer for example (I love it btw.) but I still give it my all, which is like Naruto w/ his ninja stuff. We end up doing great anyway, because we also have determination.. and some.. skills... XD; I'm also super optimistic, and love to make people laugh.. sometimes misunderstood, though. But I dont let people's words get to me, once again.. like Naruto. I try to learn from them.. (okay maybe Naruto doesnt do that? *shrug* or he does..). We're also both pretty darn stubborn sometimes, and curse occasionally. (I dont curse that muchh! XD) Even if we seem to have a lot in common, its weird because on quizzes like all the time I get Hinata. I'm kinda like Hinata.. like... relationship/crush wise? There was this kid I had a big crush on last year, and I always admired him, and stuff, first because of his personality (which.. now that I think about it, is a lot like Naruto's. Wel.. kinda?) and 2nd because I thought he was cute, lol. I'd always freeze up and stuff when I was around him (like "too close") and stuff, too. Unlike Hinata, I didnt really get to know him that well because of my shyness (ooh wait then thats a similaraty! XD) when we had like so much friggen in common, but I only really made an effort.. eh sometimes, so he mighta not really seen the whole me. (I dont think alot of people really 'know' me anyway. I tend to be shy around new people.) Too bad he wasnt as dense as Naruto though, and I sent one of my friends to tell him that I liked him, and he'd already figured out.. a long time ago, lol. Hmm.. what else... uh I'm a very forgiving person. I swear, I can like not hold grudges on people. Although idk who thats like.. I'll assosciate that with Hinata, lol. I also care for people and stuff. Oooh, and me and Hinata are Capricorns! She's only like 23 days older than me.. cuz I'm twelve too. I'm like Kiba cuz I have a strong sense of smell (lol not THAT strong.. still.). Uh.. who else. ... m'kay I'm done. [/lazy]

YAY FOR NINJASHIPPING! & YAY FOR MY FIRST POST!

kimi-hime
26th August 2006, 7:49 PM
Hey, what do you think would happen if Naruto and Hinata had to fight each other in the Exams?

Morpher01
26th August 2006, 9:23 PM
Hey, what do you think would happen if Naruto and Hinata had to fight each other in the Exams?

...hmm. Probably a scenario like the following......although I edited it a bit so that it's a bit of a weird crossover....

Naruto and Hinata are paired against each other in the exams

Hinata: *thinking* I...don't....want to fight...N...Naruto.....

Naruto: *also thinking* I have to fight Hinata? That shy, weird girl that always mumbles when she talks?

????: *is a guy in a cloak* *gives Hinata a bottle* Drink that. It's not poison.

Hinata: Uh....

????: Just do it already!

Hinata: Uh....o...kay....*drinks it*

Naruto and Hinata go down into the arena

Hinata: Uh...N....N....Naruto?

Naruto: Yeah?

Hinata: I....don't want to....fight you. I.....I...

Naruto: You what?

Hinata: I....I...uh....I...

Naruto: C'mon, you can say it.

Hinata: I....uhhh....ummm....I....

????: *thinking* Guess the potion Lo....uh, I mean, I guess the potion takes some time to work.

Hinata: I......I..... *looks up and sees that Naruto has walked up to her* *she gasps*

Naruto: You want only me to know? Is that why you're not saying much?

Hinata: *potion starts to take effect* Uh....yes....

Naruto: Well, what is it?

Hinata: *whispering* I...I.....I l....lo...love....you. *faints*

????: *thinking* Oh, nutbunnies! The potion didn't keep her from fainting!

Kakashi: *walking by* Hi, Freakazoid. *keeps walking*

Freakazoid: *formerly ????* Agh, double nutbunnies! *takes off cloak* I gotta file a complaint to Lobe! "Lobe Industries' Potion: gets whoever you want to admit who they love, as well as prevent them from fainting as they say it", ha! *turns into electricity, zooms off*

Sakura: .........what was that all about?!

Shino: No idea.

Sakura: Well....we do know that Hinata really likes Naruto.

Freakazoid: *zooms back* *right next to Sakura* By the way, Sakura, you smell like burnt toast. New perfume? *becomes electricity and zooms off again*

Sakura: I DO NOT SMELL LIKE BURNT TOAST!!!!

Freakazoid: YES YOU DO!!

Heh.....what goes on through my head, I don't know at all.

How's my scenario?

Xiang
26th August 2006, 10:11 PM
WELCOME KIMI-HIME!
Translates to:
Welcome Princess Kimi!

If I could go back in time and become part of the NaruHina moments...

The Waterfall scene:

We see this ultra pretty girl obviously aka Hinata dancing naked ON the water

Me: *nosebleed rocket*

Wait no, I'm a girl. :p

Me: *no nosebleed rocket*

So then Naruto, after relieving himself (You gotta wonder how this'll go in the dub at some point.) commits a crime! He PEEPS! Or he just somehow stumbled upon this pool by accident. *snort* Yeah right.

Then he falls in the water, scares the lovely away, and I hit him with a mallet repeatedly.

Not a big difference from the original, but Naruto gets a concussion.

Alphonse Elric
27th August 2006, 1:25 AM
I had a strange NaruHina-ish dream last night, and it was somewhat similar to the original Waterfall Scene from episode 148, but this time, it was Post-Timeskip... May contain spoilers.

"Waterfall! Version 2.0!!!"

Naruto: Damn it... Why did Kakashi-sensei have to make me train in the waterfall... In the nude?! Oh, I hope nobody sees me-ttebayo! ... Oh well, I guess I have to sacrifice in order to learn that new jutsu. Okay, Focus the chakra... Focus the chakra...

*Naruto tries to split the water with his chakra*

*Meanwhile, on the other side of the waterfall...*

Hinata-chan: If I want to make a more advanced form of Shugohakke, then I have to start from Square One. I have to make the water move around me as I dance (In the nude!) just like before... Focus the chakra... Focus the chakra...

*As both Naruto and Hinata-chan focus their chakra, the water splits, and the waterfall barrier between them disappears!*

Naruto: *Sweatdrops* ... Why do I have this feeling that someone's behind me...? Crap, I hope it's not a ghost dattebayo!

Hinata-chan: Oh no... I think someone's behind me... Please don't let it be...

Naruto: Crap. I gotta look to see if I'm safe at some point... Here goes...

Hinata-chan: Be strong, Hinata! I have to look to see if there's anyone behind me...

Both: 1, 2, 3...

*Both Naruto and Hinata-chan turn around...*

Hinata-chan: N-Naruto-kun?

Naruto:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7843/00nowaiowlhi6.png

And both of them tried to desperately hide themselves from each other... Then I woke up. :/

Morpher01
27th August 2006, 12:54 PM
I had a strange NaruHina-ish dream last night, and it was somewhat similar to the original Waterfall Scene from episode 148, but this time, it was Post-Timeskip... May contain spoilers.

"Waterfall! Version 2.0!!!"

Naruto: Damn it... Why did Kakashi-sensei have to make me train in the waterfall... In the nude?! Oh, I hope nobody sees me-ttebayo! ... Oh well, I guess I have to sacrifice in order to learn that new jutsu. Okay, Focus the chakra... Focus the chakra...

*Naruto tries to split the water with his chakra*

*Meanwhile, on the other side of the waterfall...*

Hinata-chan: If I want to make a more advanced form of Shugohakke, then I have to start from Square One. I have to make the water move around me as I dance (In the nude!) just like before... Focus the chakra... Focus the chakra...

*As both Naruto and Hinata-chan focus their chakra, the water splits, and the waterfall barrier between them disappears!*

Naruto: *Sweatdrops* ... Why do I have this feeling that someone's behind me...? Crap, I hope it's not a ghost dattebayo!

Hinata-chan: Oh no... I think someone's behind me... Please don't let it be...

Naruto: Crap. I gotta look to see if I'm safe at some point... Here goes...

Hinata-chan: Be strong, Hinata! I have to look to see if there's anyone behind me...

Both: 1, 2, 3...

*Both Naruto and Hinata-chan turn around...*

Hinata-chan: N-Naruto-kun?

Naruto:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7843/00nowaiowlhi6.png

And both of them tried to desperately hide themselves from each other... Then I woke up. :/

That was weird.....but the pic was really funny XD

I had my own Ninjashipping dream last night, too.

THE PRE-NEJI FIGHT CONVERSATION BETWEEN NARUTO AND HINATA: V2

Naruto has just reached the spot where Hinata is...uh....whacking an upright log?

Hinata: *notices Naruto* N....Naruto?

Naruto: Hey, Hinata.

Hinata: Wh....what are you doing here?

Naruto: I just came by here, 'cause this is where I graduated to a Genin.

Hinata: *starts backing against her current log* R...really?

Naruto: Uh.....yeah. I came here to train a bit....make myself strong enough to beat Neji.

Hinata: N...Naruto...I.....I think you're..... *starts looking down, blushing yet again* I....think you're....strong enough already.

Naruto: Really? You think so?

Hinata: Y......yes, N....Naruto. *looks up, finds that Naruto is right smack dab in front of her* *gasps*

Naruto: Well, actually, I know that already. I just came to see you.

Hinata: *blushes again* Y..you wanted to see....me?

Naruto: Yeah....you see, back at the infirmary, I...uh...you know that healing ointment you gave me after I beat Kiba?

Hinata: Y...yes...

Naruto: Well.....I rubbed some of it on.....you.

Hinata: *gasps, realizes that Naruto has seen her body*

Naruto: I...really like you....Hinata....and Sakura told me that you like me, so..... *leans in towards Hinata, but notices fireworks* Agh, man! It's started already! *looks back to Hinata* I'm gonna have to see you later. But...uh....first..... *kisses Hinata's cheek* Okay, bye! *runs off*

Hinata: *holding her hand to her cheek* *thinking* N....Naruto just.....he just....he.....he just..... *faints*

I told you you wouldn't like it, Alphonse, oh he who is obsessed with a FREAKIN' ANIME CHARACTER!!!

Ahem. Sorry 'bout the outburst.

Alphonse Elric
27th August 2006, 1:41 PM
That was weird.....but the pic was really funny XD

I had my own Ninjashipping dream last night, too.

THE PRE-NEJI FIGHT CONVERSATION BETWEEN NARUTO AND HINATA: V2

Naruto has just reached the spot where Hinata is...uh....whacking an upright log?

Hinata: *notices Naruto* N....Naruto?

Naruto: Hey, Hinata.

Hinata: Wh....what are you doing here?

Naruto: I just came by here, 'cause this is where I graduated to a Genin.

Hinata: *starts backing against her current log* R...really?

Naruto: Uh.....yeah. I came here to train a bit....make myself strong enough to beat Neji.

Hinata: N...Naruto...I.....I think you're..... *starts looking down, blushing yet again* I....think you're....strong enough already.

Naruto: Really? You think so?

Hinata: Y......yes, N....Naruto. *looks up, finds that Naruto is right smack dab in front of her* *gasps*

Naruto: Well, actually, I know that already. I just came to see you.

Hinata: *blushes again* Y..you wanted to see....me?

Naruto: Yeah....you see, back at the infirmary, I...uh...you know that healing ointment you gave me after I beat Kiba?

Hinata: Y...yes...

Naruto: Well.....I rubbed some of it on.....you.

Hinata: *gasps, realizes that Naruto has seen her body*

Naruto: I...really like you....Hinata....and Sakura told me that you like me, so..... *leans in towards Hinata, but notices fireworks* Agh, man! It's started already! *looks back to Hinata* I'm gonna have to see you later. But...uh....first..... *kisses Hinata's cheek* Okay, bye! *runs off*

Hinata: *holding her hand to her cheek* *thinking* N....Naruto just.....he just....he.....he just..... *faints*

I told you you wouldn't like it, Alphonse, oh he who is obsessed with a FREAKIN' ANIME CHARACTER!!!

Ahem. Sorry 'bout the outburst.

Nani?!

Dude, I don't meddle with your affairs, so please don't meddle with mine. >:/

He'd probably go...

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8760/00orlyowllh0.png

Then he'd mellow out, and say "Thanks?".

Off-topic: Ah, the O RLY Owl... It really brings back memories.

Morpher01
27th August 2006, 3:11 PM
Nani?!

Dude, I don't meddle with your affairs, so please don't meddle with mine. >:/

He'd probably go...

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8760/00orlyowllh0.png

Then he'd mellow out, and say "Thanks?".

Off-topic: Ah, the O RLY Owl... It really brings back memories.

Okay, okay, sorry.

Random new topic: If you were to put yourself (or someone else, like Freakazoid) in a Naruto scene, and change it, what would happen?

Dunno yet....ideas're kinda dry right now. Might either edit this post later or post a new one after someone else.

kimi-hime
28th August 2006, 12:25 AM
thanks, hyuuga hinata! :D

morphor01: that was a cool fanfic/dream, lol. Too bad the actual episode didn't go that way, hah.

Q: Random new topic: If you were to put yourself (or someone else, like Freakazoid) in a Naruto scene, and change it, what would happen?

A: Uhh.. I wouldn't want to meddle with whatever was happening, but..... ummm yes thats hard question, I cant choose.. DX

Random pics shamelessly stolen off Youtube! :x (Yes, but I was the one who uploaded them.. :])

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/Durene/omfg.jpg
kyaaa I love the look Naruto's giving Hinata. It's all in der eyes <3

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/Durene/omfg2.jpg
Hinata is like.. "blush"

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/Durene/omfg3.jpg
LOL I was bored.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/Durene/Omfg4.jpg
This picture keeps cracking me up for some reason. Hinata looks like she's spazzing out XD

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/Durene/omfg5.jpg
Hinata just looks really cute here.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/Durene/3467275.gif
Icon.. from somewhere.

**sorry the pictures are small. photobucket is kinda stupid sometimes.

Veek
28th August 2006, 2:15 AM
WOOOOOOOO NaruHina! Whooot! *gets out NaruHinaflag and starts running around screaming* Whoooooo*bricked* I'm calm. I love NaruHina. I ahve a fanfic :3 but I'm too lazy to write the 3rd chapter XD (Even thoughI have the ENTIRE story in my head,nearly word for word) I need INSPIRATION!

Ironicly..I was a NaruSaku shipping after I read the Sakura Ino battle then became a NaruHina shipper after Hinata Neji battle me= easily swayed XD

dannyphantomhott
28th August 2006, 3:38 AM
Did I say I love this ship from NarutoXD
I love how Hinata blushes every time Naruto is near her, Awe. Here's a weird question;

How do you all think Hinata would feel if she accidently saw Naruto in the shower?

kimi-hime
28th August 2006, 3:43 AM
Q: How do you all think Hinata would feel if she accidently saw Naruto in the shower?

A: Omg.. XD I think she'd freak, blush, and either faint, blush and run outta there, or be like stunned? .. totally but at the same time kinda enjoy the memory, lol. But thats sick xD

Morpher01
28th August 2006, 12:48 PM
Q: How do you all think Hinata would feel if she accidently saw Naruto in the shower?

A: Omg.. XD I think she'd freak, blush, and either faint, blush and run outta there, or be like stunned? .. totally but at the same time kinda enjoy the memory, lol. But thats sick xD

Personally, I think she'd blush, and stay rooted to the spot. Then Sakura would shove her inside the shower. Naruto would get the idea that Hinata really, REALLY likes him (since he doesn't know that Sakura shoved her inside), so he makes romantic gestures to her that I can't think of right now. And then Hinata faints.

Man, that was crazy....just like me XD

Anyway...

New topic: how do you think Naruto would fall in love with Hinata?

I think that, since he liked Sakura for HER appearance, he'd like Hinata for HER appearance. Now, if she would only take that stupid coat off in front of him.....like in my fic.

Anyone have an answer for this?

kimi-hime
28th August 2006, 5:58 PM
Morphor01: LOL! that was a little too much info. Also, didn't Naruto see Hinata with her coat off, when she lost to Neji and was on the stretcher? Thats where they had that peverted thing where they kept showing her chest >>;

Q: how do you think Naruto would fall in love with Hinata?

A: Well, I guess he'll end up seeing Sakura as a friend, and then seeing the good in Hinata's personality, and that she is pretty, then like her. Or he'll overhear Hinata talking to.. um maybe Sakura or something about her feelings for him.. and then he starts seeing Hinata differently, and maybe he'll get less dense and understand her better (by like remembering all the things she did before, and why she was always getting 'colds' XD) and then fall in lurve with her =]

WaterTrainer243
28th August 2006, 6:14 PM
Q: How do you hink Naruto will fall in love with Hinata?

A: I think he already is, he's just too dense and single-minded to even know it. He'll probably realize it somehow during an attack by Atasuki.

Morpher01
28th August 2006, 8:39 PM
Morphor01: LOL! that was a little too much info. Also, didn't Naruto see Hinata with her coat off, when she lost to Neji and was on the stretcher? Thats where they had that peverted thing where they kept showing her chest >>;

Q: how do you think Naruto would fall in love with Hinata?

A: Well, I guess he'll end up seeing Sakura as a friend, and then seeing the good in Hinata's personality, and that she is pretty, then like her. Or he'll overhear Hinata talking to.. um maybe Sakura or something about her feelings for him.. and then he starts seeing Hinata differently, and maybe he'll get less dense and understand her better (by like remembering all the things she did before, and why she was always getting 'colds' XD) and then fall in lurve with her =]

O_o I never saw that part of the episode....of course, I turned off the TV right after hearing Neji's "stop your cheering, it's disgraceful" (grrrrr....) line. I loathed the guy like crazy after that....and still do.

Well....somehow, he'll find out about Hinata's affections for him. My guess is that it'll take some assistance from Sakura or other to get the relationship going.

I can't think of any new topics right now......I'm not feeling creative today.

EDIT: Watertrainer243: Really? What makes you think that? *has not seen any episodes past the Gaara/Lee fight*

WaterTrainer243
29th August 2006, 1:54 PM
EDIT: Watertrainer243: Really? What makes you think that? *has not seen any episodes past the Gaara/Lee fight*

Well I think it's pretty obvious from what I've seen. Naruto seems to like Hinata a lot and while he's so dense and single-minded, I don't think he knows that he likes her more than just a friend. She expressingly shows it, him on the other hand...that's another story.

Morpher01
30th August 2006, 3:37 PM
Well I think it's pretty obvious from what I've seen. Naruto seems to like Hinata a lot and while he's so dense and single-minded, I don't think he knows that he likes her more than just a friend. She expressingly shows it, him on the other hand...that's another story.

So, basically, he loves her but doesn't show it like she does?

Anyway....I just thought of a new topic.

If Naruto and Hinata got together, would Sakura and/or another girl/guy become jealous?

Dunno.....I haven't read the manga (though I have seen pictures of post-timeskip Hinata on Wikipedia), so I wouldn't know. I haven't seen Sakura express any romantic interest in Naruto (since I haven't gotten past the Gaara/Rock Lee fight, anime-wise). Besides, she usually hits him on the head, so I don't think she'd like him too much.

Bit off topic.....if Sasuke was still in the show, would he like the one girl that does NOT have a crush on him (namely Hinata)?

I have no idea why I just thought of the above.

WaterTrainer243
30th August 2006, 4:51 PM
If Naruto and Hinata got together, would Sakura and/or another girl/guy become jealous?

I doubt anyone would be jealous. Although, I think there might be a little hint of jealousy from Kiba but I don't think anyone else would be jealous. Not everyone in the village liked Naruto in the first place and no one really notices Hinata.

kimi-hime
30th August 2006, 6:12 PM
Q: if Sasuke was still in the show, would he like the one girl that does NOT have a crush on him (namely Hinata)?

A: woah, never thought of that. I guess its possible.. but I think Sasuke liked Sakura, but at the same time he didn't like her? .............. idk XD; I don't really think Hinata would like Sasuke back, though.

Q: If Naruto and Hinata got together, would Sakura and/or another girl/guy become jealous?

A: Probably Kiba, if he does like Hinata like that, and maybe Lee.. yah but thats pretty much it. Basically what WaterTrainer just said XD;

Glitch Master
31st August 2006, 12:22 AM
Q: Random new topic: If you were to put yourself (or someone else, like Freakazoid) in a Naruto scene, and change it, what would happen?

A: Uhh.. I wouldn't want to meddle with whatever was happening, but..... ummm yes thats hard question, I cant choose.. DX

That would end up random. what would probly happen is me, shino, and hinata would end up in the middle of a 400 Mi. forest looking for a volcano to stop it from erupting and destroying he leaf country. ^_^;

I found lots of naruto hinata videos & slide shows
Slideshow (http://youtube.com/watch?v=TbqTwxPjfQQ)
a naruxhina slidshow
Slideshow 46 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ps6sAKvRdOA)
a naruto hinata slideshow with 46 images
Listen to your heart (http://youtube.com/watch?v=rfmEHBvrd2c)
a naruxhina video
Hinata (im still here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ilHd6pyJ0KI)
a video about hinata
Naruxhina slidshow (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ENL11zES7bg)
another naruxhina slideshow
Hinata wont say she is in love? (http://youtube.com/watch?v=JQJw0msu1zs&mode=related&search=)
Naruto hinata video
Hinatas secret attack (http://youtube.com/watch?v=xroRa_pnA1s)
this is where hinata fights the bee people

DuquÊ?
31st August 2006, 2:54 PM
It isn't ONLY NaruHina pics, but it's cute.Well, I didn't see Naruto fillers on the last weeks.Any new hint?

Glitch Master
31st August 2006, 9:57 PM
What do you think would happen if Naruto, Hinata, and Shino were put on a team together?
i think it would probly be like this
Naruto: "WHAT!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ON A TEAM WITH THESE TWO"!!??
Iruka: *Sweatdrop*
Shino: What an idiot.
Hinata: *Turns red*

Thats my scenario.

does anyone know where i can find a downloadable NaruxHina video

DarkAbyssWolf
1st September 2006, 3:24 AM
Yeah I haven't posted here in awhile but in the new episode Hinata doesn't faint when naruto "Asks her out".T.T

Xiang
1st September 2006, 4:49 AM
At that point it would've been pointless for her to faint like that anyway.

Morpher01
1st September 2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah I haven't posted here in awhile but in the new episode Hinata doesn't faint when naruto "Asks her out".T.T

Oh, I gotta see that one. You think I can find it on Youtube somewhere?

BTW....new NaruHina dream. I seem to have the ability to control what happens in my dreams. So.....I edited the waterfall scene a bit.

Naruto has just seen Hinata (although he doesn't know it's her) dancing on the water

Naruto: Hi!

Hinata: *gasps, starts to run*

Naruto: No, wait! Don't go! *leaps into the water, grabs Hinata's hand*

Hinata: *turns head, which is beet red right now*

Naruto: H...Hinata? Is that really..you?

Hinata: N...N...Naruto....?

Naruto: Uh...yeah?

Hinata: Could I...um....put my clothes...back on?

Naruto: Oh, yeah....but don't run away, okay? I wanna talk to you about something.

Hinata: *puts on her clothes, goes back into the pool* Wh...what was it you wanted to....talk to....m...me about?

Naruto: *starts rubbing the back of his head* Well....when I got to see you dancing on the water like that....I thought you were really pretty, Hinata.

Hinata: *gasps again, turns red yet again*

Naruto: And I wanted to....well....ask you if we could be....I dunno, ninjas in love?

Hinata: *gasps again, thinking* Is he saying that....he loves me? I....I....I.....I'd l...lo...love t...to!

Naruto: Great!

Hinata: *blushes even more*

Naruto: Well...before we go back to sleep, I wanted to do something.... *kisses Hinata's cheek* See you in the morning. *goes back to the camp*

Hinata: *paralyzed, due to the fact that Naruto just kissed her* *tries hard not to faint* N...Naruto just....he...he...he just....he just....ki...kissed...m...me.....

Yes, I do love Ninjashipping. Which is why I dream about it so often.

BTW...can anyone give me a summary about what happens in the episode DarkAbyssWolf mentioned? I gotta know what happens!

Insanity_X
2nd September 2006, 4:30 PM
I'm A fan of NinjaShipping because the way Hinata acts around Naruto and in the beginning she's the pretty much the only person in the village who doesn't hate Naruto but loves him.

kimi-hime
2nd September 2006, 4:51 PM

OMFG when does this happen???????????????? Episode number... what??

Edit: oh, I found it. Episode 199. XDD Hinata shoulda fainted or something. But that would be so embarassing.. and imagine what Hinata and Sakura thought when Naruto talked about asking Neji! lmao..

Yay for Ninjashipping! :]

DanK84
3rd September 2006, 1:41 AM
Gah, sorry I've been gone for so long. >.> Just posting to let you know I'm still here at this topic.

Morpher01
4th September 2006, 3:23 AM
OMFG when does this happen???????????????? Episode number... what??

Edit: oh, I found it. Episode 199. XDD Hinata shoulda fainted or something. But that would be so embarassing.. and imagine what Hinata and Sakura thought when Naruto talked about asking Neji! lmao..

Yay for Ninjashipping! :]

Yes....yay for Ninjashipping. I saw that episode on Youtube. XD That part was hilarious....but it should give us Ninjashippers a bit of hope for romance between the two.

Okay, I'm getting an idea for a weird Ninjashipping fic in my mind (I was tossing and turning in my bed one night thinking of this). Know what's weird? It's basically Shrek 2, but with Naruto characters replacing just about everybody!

Naruto = Shrek (duh!)

Hinata = Fiona (again, duh!)

Sasuke = Prince Charming (I mean, come on....you gotta see the similarities between the two!)

Sakura = Ugly Stepsister (Heh....I love saying that either Sakura is ugly or she smells XD)

Hiashi = The King (Seriously....duh!)

Rock Lee = Puss in Boots (Heh....I kinda like this one)

Kiba = Donkey (yes.....I have Kiba Inuzuka as Donkey)

Kurenai Yuhi = The Queen (For anyone wondering, Kurenai is the Jonin for Team 8)

Haku = The Big Bad Wolf (You know....the wolf that wears a woman's sleeping clothes? Yeah, Haku's replacing him)

Orochimaru = Fairy Godmother (Man....this one's really funny XD)

I need a bit of help for the rest of the cast....but, for the moment...

Bit of a new topic (kinda): what advice can you give me on the cast for the Naruto parody of Shrek 2? And, how would you like it if the fic comes out okay?

EDIT: I put in a couple more cast members. Sure, some of them may be either not in the show or dead, but hey, what the heck.