PDA

View Full Version : whos the best naruto ninja??

blog_dog
11th May 2006, 2:09 AM
ok who do u think is the best naruto ninja? i go 100% for naruto (hes my favortie ninja)and also he knows powerful axe kicks ;) but remeber its ur choice for whos the strongest one

Luke Groundwalker
11th May 2006, 2:13 AM
Itachi. Known fact, 'nuff said. Or Orochimaru.

Sabaku_no_Gaara
11th May 2006, 2:30 AM

OMFG. WHAT HE SAID. Except I'm not fond with Oro because he's UGLY. ><;

Except he was ADORABLE when he was little. *h00mp*

Itachi pwns all. He's hot sex and he makes the Sasuke fanbase want to declare his birthday to be on June 6, 2006. ><; Rite.

He should definitely be on National Geographic. <33 Pass it down.

Minami Itsuki
11th May 2006, 3:38 AM
Itachi. 8D

Aaaand most probably Yondaime. And Jiraiya. D: Awesome people.

But Time Skip Sasuke shall pwn. >D

Alphonse Elric
11th May 2006, 3:41 AM
Time-skip Uzumaki Naruto 4-Tailed Kyuubi Form.

Wow, that was long... But yeah, any ninja in biju form has to be the best because of the extra power and chakra.

Naruto kun
11th May 2006, 3:53 AM
naruto or kimimaro

Alphonse Elric
11th May 2006, 3:58 AM
naruto or kimimaro
But Kimimaro is DEAD.

He succumbed to a cancer disease at the age of 15, so he can't count as the best ninja, being deceased and all...

Minami Itsuki
11th May 2006, 4:13 AM
But Kimimaro is DEAD.

He succumbed to a cancer disease at the age of 15, so he can't count as the best ninja, being deceased and all...

But Yondaime's deceased....and he's still the best ninja. O__o;;

Maybe he can be..qualified as well? Kimimaro after all almost beat Gaara. xDD *damn disease. >>*

Alphonse Elric
11th May 2006, 4:17 AM
But Yondaime's deceased....and he's still the best ninja. O__o;;

Maybe he can be..qualified as well? Kimimaro after all almost beat Gaara. xDD *damn disease. >>*
Actually, there has been some speculation that Yondaime Hokage never died at all, and is the Akatsuki Leader... As if. The reason why others say Yondaime is the best ninja is because he sort of "lives on" through Naruto...

I wonder if time-skip Hinata can qualify as the best. *purr* :P

Minami Itsuki
11th May 2006, 4:25 AM
Actually, there has been some speculation that Yondaime Hokage never died at all, and is the Akatsuki Leader... As if. The reason why others say Yondaime is the best ninja is because he sort of "lives on" through Naruto...

I wonder if time-skip Hinata can qualify as the best. *purr* :P

Aye. D; But it has not been proven. xDD

Time Skip Neji and Temari can also be called the best in their Genin circle.

Maybe since it's only the two of them who turned Jounin during the two years. xDD

Also, I don't really want to put in Naruto in there. xDD Maybe since I think he's only progressed this much because of the Kyuubi's chakra. =/ And not of his own talent. Also because of his "Rasengan" abuse. xDD

Which is why I think Time-Skip Sasuke's going to cream him! =D

Alphonse Elric
11th May 2006, 4:34 AM
Which is why I think Time-Skip Sasuke's going to cream him! =D
Provided that time-skip Sasuke will have an opportunity to fight Naruto at all.

Since Orochimaru said that his current body was rejecting him and said, "Patience... Have Patience. I have Sasuke.", that could mean that he intends on using Sasuke's body pronto. It COULD happen, but I think Naruto and Sasuke will fight before Orochimaru can take Sasuke's body, as expected.

Go Time-Skip Sasuke! :P

Healing-D-Vision
11th May 2006, 6:40 AM
Jiraiya and Yamato are my picks. They're just cool!

Sabaku_no_Gaara
11th May 2006, 10:32 PM
Time-skip Sasuke looks WEIRD. 'nuff said. XD

Magma Instinct
11th May 2006, 10:48 PM
I say Kakashi

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
11th May 2006, 11:09 PM
Itachi, enough said.

shinyrayquaza
11th May 2006, 11:18 PM
Aburame Shino. he's the 3rd ranking ninja in konoha, he controls deadly insects, he's quiet, tall, and smart, and... he's just kewl

ps- itachi can go eat a pile of steamy pigeon doo.

Healing-D-Vision
12th May 2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Temari

Time-skip Sasuke looks WEIRD. 'nuff said. XD

He looks the SAME! He just wears new Orochimaru-like clothes =/

I still say Yamato, cause he can use TREE jutsus!

/Exiled/
12th May 2006, 1:34 AM
Time skip Nara Shikamaru, Shadow stangulation pwns

hobohunter
12th May 2006, 3:25 AM
Neji is the best of all

Aiko ♪
12th May 2006, 3:37 AM
Neji is the best of all

^100% agreed
Time skip Naruto,Neji,Shikamaru,Choji,and Gaara OWN!

Alphonse Elric
12th May 2006, 3:38 AM
He looks the SAME! He just wears new Orochimaru-like clothes =/

I still say Yamato, cause he can use TREE jutsus!
I think you're talking about Zetsu when you say "Tree Jutsu" since Zetsu is the one who can bind his organs to the trees thanks to his biju, the five-tailed dog. But Zetsu isn't the best, though. Besides, Yamato is Genetically Engineered.

I'm surprised no one voted for Sai... Oh well. Time-skip Sasuke still rules!

Healing-D-Vision
12th May 2006, 7:00 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix Wright

I think you're talking about Zetsu when you say "Tree Jutsu" since Zetsu is the one who can bind his organs to the trees thanks to his biju, the five-tailed dog. But Zetsu isn't the best, though. Besides, Yamato is Genetically Engineered.

I'm surprised no one voted for Sai... Oh well. Time-skip Sasuke still rules!

When I mean Tree jutsus, I mean he can use the "Mokuton" jutsus like the first

Yes he is genetically engineered, to use those jutsus, and he's lucky to be alive and able to use them

But I love Sai's jutsu stye (art-Jutsus)

Shadow Siren
12th May 2006, 6:28 PM
Naruto is the best! Sasuke is sooooo overrated! He's just a moody brat who needs a slap.

Swampy
12th May 2006, 6:37 PM
Naruto is the best! Sasuke is sooooo overrated! He's just a moody brat who needs a slap.
O rly? I'm sure if you were in Sasuke's position your way of looking at things would change...

Sasuke Time Skip is awesome. ^^ [/endpost]

Alphonse Elric
13th May 2006, 2:15 AM
You don't know much about Sasuke's past, don't you?

The reason Sasuke acts that way is because his parents, in fact his whole caln, was murdered by his brother Itachi so Itachi could gain the Mangekyo Sharingan, which could only be activated by murdering one's best friend.

Sasuke wanted to avenge his parents by killing Itachi, but Itachi used the Amaterasu on him so he couldn't even touch Itachi. Sasuke vowed to kill Itachi, thus the reason he seems so emo and moody all the time during Naruto I.

But in Naruto II, Time-Skip Sasuke rules!

Skiks
13th May 2006, 3:40 AM
You don't know much about Sasuke's past, don't you?

The reason Sasuke acts that way is because his parents, in fact his whole caln, was murdered by his brother Itachi so Itachi could gain the Mangekyo Sharingan, which could only be activated by murdering one's best friend.

Sasuke wanted to avenge his parents by killing Itachi, but Itachi used the Amaterasu on him so he couldn't even touch Itachi. Sasuke vowed to kill Itachi, thus the reason he seems so emo and moody all the time during Naruto I.

But in Naruto II, Time-Skip Sasuke rules!
Then again we have Gaara who had a way worst past yet decided to not to be all emo about it after a while. Sasuke was effing accepted by everyone. Everyone liked him. He had no reason to be moody and sad. Sure he lost his parents but so did naruto. Plus naruto never went on that lone wolf routine either. Sasuke is just a b*stard now even if he has Grade A jutsus.
I think the best Nin is Rock Lee. Even if he keeps losing so much.

Healing-D-Vision
13th May 2006, 3:52 AM
Originally postd by Phoenix Wright

Sasuke wanted to avenge his parents by killing Itachi, but Itachi used the Amaterasu on him so he couldn't even touch Itachi.

He used Tsukuyomi on Sasuke, he used Ameterasu while trying to escape from Jiraiya

deoxys_attack_mode
13th May 2006, 3:53 AM
Time-skip Gaara, before the one-tail was removed, or the Atasuki pupeteer guy who Sakura and that old woman defeated. Heck, Rock Lee, Kakashi, Jiraya, Oro', Itachi, Neji, Kabuto, and time-skip Kiba with the time-skip Akamaru.

I have a few favorites.

Alphonse Elric
13th May 2006, 6:39 AM
Time-skip Gaara, before the one-tail was removed, or the Atasuki pupeteer guy who Sakura and that old woman defeated. Heck, Rock Lee, Kakashi, Jiraya, Oro', Itachi, Neji, Kabuto, and time-skip Kiba with the time-skip Akamaru.

I have a few favorites.
Akatsuki Puppeteer Guy? You mean Sasori?

Yes, time-skip Akamaru does look like it's become really powerful, but nobody is sure of it's new abilities yet, as of now. But I don't think Akamaru will count as a "ninja", merely a ninken (Ninja Dog) or anything other than that.

Time-Skip Sasuke still rules!

Token
13th May 2006, 8:54 AM
TSSauske and TSKakashi. I also beleive that Naruto is piggy-backing off of the Kyubii's power. The Rasengan abuse ticks me off as well.

"whats that? you need to open a door? I'l do it!"
"thank you young man-"
"Rasengan!"
"O_o"

Alphonse Elric
13th May 2006, 9:07 AM
TSSauske and TSKakashi. I also beleive that Naruto is piggy-backing off of the Kyubii's power. The Rasengan abuse ticks me off as well.

"whats that? you need to open a door? I'l do it!"
"thank you young man-"
"Rasengan!"
"O_o"
*Lungs explode due to heavy laughter but regrow two minutes later with a baby lung*

Yes, Naruto abuses the Rasengan too much. Even though he has developed the Oodama Rasengan, he still prefers to use the ordinary Rasengan, and it can get really annoying. But in his Four-Tailed Kyuubi Form, Naruto owns!

But... Time-Skip Sasuke still rules! :P

deoxys_attack_mode
14th May 2006, 1:04 AM
Akatsuki Puppeteer Guy? You mean Sasori?

Yes, time-skip Akamaru does look like it's become really powerful, but nobody is sure of it's new abilities yet, as of now. But I don't think Akamaru will count as a "ninja", merely a ninken (Ninja Dog) or anything other than that.

Time-Skip Sasuke still rules!

Yes, Sasori, that's his name. Regarding TSAkamaru, he is essentially part of TSKiba, so I felt I shoudl mention both if I mentioned one.

~Austin~
14th May 2006, 1:36 AM
I say Kakashi. He's so cool! XD

Safari Guard
15th May 2006, 8:41 PM
Aburame Shino. he's the 3rd ranking ninja in konoha, he controls deadly insects, he's quiet, tall, and smart, and... he's just kewl

Someone who speaks my language! Yeah, Shino is awesome, too bad not enough people recognize his skill. If Im not wrong he is the second smartest of the 9 Genin (and + Lee group), only being beated by Shikamaru (as everyone knows, he is a genious).
Temari is pretty cool too, and also knows how to use strategys (Temari VS Shikamaru was quite interresting).

Kirby
26th May 2006, 2:22 AM
I'm so late in replying to this topic :( Oh well, I just now saw it soo :D

Anyways, before I say my opinion on who the best ninja is, I'd like to mention that I love how people call Sasuke a moddy emo kid who needs a slap and crap, yet his whole FAMILY and CLAN got murdered when he was a damn child.

That's a VALID excuse to be sad, and you don't see him slicing his wrists, do you :o? Seriously, if that happened to ANY of you, then I KNOW you'd be extremely sad/emo/whatever, too. Emo is thrown around too often, it should be okay to feel terrible if a family member dies without being called emo :|

Anyways, enough with my rant :D

I think the best ninja would have to be Naruto. I do think he will surpass all before him.

But my favorite ninja is Kakashi ;D

Kecleon Freak
26th May 2006, 2:37 AM
Best? I don't know. Probably Naruto, since he's the main character and all. Favorite? Shikamaru, hands down. I love his attitude and how he fights with his intelligence.

Token
28th May 2006, 7:48 AM
Okay. New vote from me. TSMSKakashi, TSNeji, and if we ever see her in action, TSHinata. Although, Shikamaru's Kage NUi no Jutsu kicks Oodama Rasengan's *** hands down.

Steve
31st May 2006, 10:01 PM
Prime Sandaime or Yondaime would kick anyone's ***, fo' sho. How has Itachi > all been proven? O_o

Zera
1st June 2006, 3:58 AM
Prime Sandaime or Yondaime would kick anyone's ***, fo' sho. How has Itachi > all been proven? O_o

Orochimaru said that Itachi was stronger than him when Itachi was only 14... Thats OWNAGE.

Swampy
1st June 2006, 4:17 AM
Orochimaru said that Itachi was stronger than him when Itachi was only 14... Thats OWNAGE.
However, Itachi could see at that time. XD
Sasuke-kun FTW. (IMHO, most of the best ninjas are equal in a lot of cases...)

Magma Instinct
1st June 2006, 3:32 PM
Kakashi!! Kakashi!! Kakashi!!

celebi mew
1st June 2006, 4:07 PM
it would have 2 be rock lee or kekishi

Kabuto
1st June 2006, 9:09 PM
I think Itachi is the most powerful.

Itachi is not only the strongest ninja, but the coolest looking as well. It seems that the only way to take him down is if Orochimaru takes over Sasukes body and counters Itachi's sharingan with Sasuke's. All other ninja's can't even look into his eyes."

Lee-san
3rd June 2006, 8:54 PM
Rock Lee all the way (hence my name ;))

grodon909
5th June 2006, 7:32 PM
as long as orachimaru doesn't heal his arms and dosen't get sauske's body, then naruto would be the best after the time skip

xXFallenButterflyXx
5th June 2006, 9:29 PM
Gaara. Especially Kazekage Gaara. He's smexy. 8D

Along with Kakashi, Rock Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru and Shino. =D

~;151; Fallen

Kabuto
6th June 2006, 1:20 AM
as long as orachimaru doesn't heal his arms and dosen't get sauske's body, then naruto would be the best after the time skip

orochimaru gets an alternate body that isn't sasukes, so he can use his arms now.

Rayquaza Rider
6th June 2006, 4:19 PM
My favorite ninjas include all3 sound ninja, ochimaru, and Kakashi.

koneko-chan
19th June 2006, 1:47 AM
SASUKE! *glomps*

Lapilli
19th June 2006, 3:51 AM
Hmm...Neji,Naruto,Sasuke,and Gaara.
Thats my opinion though..

That Scary Clefairy
19th June 2006, 6:15 AM
none of em. Basilisk has much more interesting ninja. ANd they act more like Ninja too.

Omega Pirate
19th June 2006, 6:23 AM
Easy, Gaara or Sasuke.

2cool4serebii
19th June 2006, 6:36 AM
I think Itachi is the most powerful.

Itachi is not only the strongest ninja, but the coolest looking as well. It seems that the only way to take him down is if Orochimaru takes over Sasukes body and counters Itachi's sharingan with Sasuke's. All other ninja's can't even look into his eyes."
You have GOT to be joking. The Akatsuki leader, methinks is the most powerful out of the blue. Why, you ask? Because ain't no way would rebels like Itachi, Kisame, Orochimaru, Sasori, etc. let themselves get bossed around by a wuss. Akatsuki leader>>>>>>all others, and that's a fact.

Kabuto
19th June 2006, 5:39 PM
You have GOT to be joking. The Akatsuki leader, methinks is the most powerful out of the blue. Why, you ask? Because ain't no way would rebels like Itachi, Kisame, Orochimaru, Sasori, etc. let themselves get bossed around by a wuss. Akatsuki leader>>>>>>all others, and that's a fact.

Yes true but we don't know who/what the Akatsuki leader even is. You make a good point about Akatsuki leader being boss but boss isn't always most powerful, just the smartest. Anyway, the Akatsuki organization in general is the biggest threat and the most powerful as of this point.

Desert_Rose
19th June 2006, 6:29 PM
Gaara is by far the strongest and the best. ^__^ Itachi is probably second strongest and Kakashi is second best.

shinyrayquaza
19th June 2006, 9:57 PM
drsert ose i wouldve thought you would vote temari based on your name. I still stick with my shino vote, (ty, Safari Guard, yes he is awesome) My second vote for best shinobi, after careful consideration, is Sai. He uses art jutsu, and while maybe a tad fruity, he still kicks *****. However, i suppose im being a bit biased, considering im an artist, baka.

Joshua Johnson
21st June 2006, 6:20 PM
It was all about Haku before he gave up and died...

Now I say Itachi and Orochimaru. And Neji. Just 'cause Neji and Hinata are cool.

Sharingan. Byakugan. But Haku could still pwn anyone if he hadn't given up his life.

GeminiDragon
21st June 2006, 6:23 PM
i would say naruto four tailed kuybi form

Dragon Champion
22nd June 2006, 8:02 AM
Orochimaru.

Ash6K
24th June 2006, 8:23 PM
Of course Naruto in 4 tailed kyubi form is the best ninja. But other ninja that also pwn are: Kakashi with his Sharingan, Gaara-The Fifth Kazekage, and Shikamaru- the genius. Sai is also pretty original...using art jutsu. Sakura now has monster strength, thank goodness for that and I love Hinata. She has so much potential and of course Byakugan also owns! But Naruto still is and has to be the best.

Silver Dragonair
24th June 2006, 8:42 PM
Neji is the best of all

Agreed. I like Neji because of those Chakra things he be doin. Like he be stoppin up enternal organs and stuff.

Other than Neji, I like Kakashi, Naruto and Itachi. Although I hate all Itachi Yoai stories with a passion. Especially those incest ones with Sasuke.

Silver Dragonair
24th June 2006, 8:45 PM
Neji is the best of all

Agreed. I like Neji because of those Chakra things he be doin. Like he be stoppin up enternal organs and stuff.

Other than Neji, I like Kakashi, Naruto and Itachi. Although I hate all Itachi Yoai stories with a passion. Especially those incest ones with Sasuke.

Gaara is cool, because of his sand powers. He shows no mercy on the battlefield. Hes straight up brutality. I like Rock Lee because he fights with his pure hands and feet. No ninja power. I respect that.

Temari is just hot, nuff said. I dont like her battle style. Kankuro is an idiot, although I find his puppet thing appealing. That is some awesome power...

Kyuubii
24th June 2006, 10:58 PM
Uchiha Itachi. If you can find me one live ninja that you know is stronger than him I'll do anything you ask.

~Shadow~
24th June 2006, 11:56 PM
I think Sasuke is...

Tendo128
24th June 2006, 11:59 PM
Based on each character's given skill to experience ratios so far ("so far" being up to Volume 16 for me), I'd have to say Shikamaru and Kakashi (he has an experience advantage, but regardless it's hard to deny the worth of someone who became a Chunin at age 6).

TigerClaw
25th June 2006, 12:32 AM
I think Time-skip Sasuke or time-skip Naruto in Kyuubi form is the best

wario017
26th June 2006, 7:02 AM
defenantly gaara and kankura!
THE BEST!

wario017
26th June 2006, 7:02 AM
woops! KANKURO!

Kabuto
30th June 2006, 4:49 AM
I'm going to make my post more detailed

Best Genin: Naruto/Sasuke (everyone else advanced to chunin unless you count Konohamaru's group >_>)

Best Chunin: Sakura (although I hated her in Part 1, she finally made herself useful and became a vital part of Team 7) and Rock Lee (All you need to know is that he kicks ***)

Best Jounin: Kakashi (one of the strongest and coolest ninjas out there Zabuza rocks too but hes gone.)

Best Kage: Tsunade/Gaara

Best Sanin: Tsunade/Jiraiya

Best Akatsuki Member: Itachi/Deidara/Kisame

squirrel boy
30th June 2006, 1:58 PM
I'm going to make my post more detailed

Best Genin: Naruto/Sasuke (everyone else advanced to chunin unless you count Konohamaru's group >_>)

Best Chunin: Sakura (although I hated her in Part 1, she finally made herself useful and became a vital part of Team 7) and Rock Lee (All you need to know is that he kicks ***)

Best Jounin: Kakashi (one of the strongest and coolest ninjas out there Zabuza rocks too but hes gone.)

Best Kage: Tsunade/Gaara

Best Sanin: Tsunade/Jiraiya

Best Akatsuki Member: Itachi/Deidara/Kisame

Gaara never was a hokage a hokage is just the village hidden in the leaves best ninja and Tsunade proboly(good speller)would have never be hokage but because Orochimaru killed him them she became hokage.

anyway sasuke's (full) demon form so far seems the strongest and the two and half years under Orochimaru and Kabuto his Chidori Nagaski is undefeted (still the best speller).So i say Sasuke, after two and a hatf (^_^) years with orochimaru. of course. $_$

Alphonse Elric
30th June 2006, 2:17 PM
woops! KANKURO!
Hey Double-Poster, learn to edit your posts. This isn't a chatroom. :/

Best Genin: Sasuke. Hello, Chidori Nagashi (One Thousand Birds Current) > All of you. :P

Best Chunin: HINATA-CHAN!!! *Drools*

I don't care if the Shugohakke Rokujuyonshou only happened in the Fillers, that move rocked.

Best Jounin: Neji. The Genius of the Hyuuga Clan and his Heart-Stopping (Literally!) jutsus.

I still dislike him a bit because of what he did to Hinata-chan in the first Chuunin Exams in the series, though.

Best Kage: Gaara, even if the Shukaku was already removed.

Best Sanin: Orochimaru. Hey, he still counts, right?

Best Akatsuki Member: Kisame-sama!!! Yes, Über Cool Shark Ninjas > All of you. :P

Best ANBU Member: Sai. Though I find his ability (Making Drawings come to life.) a bit sissy, he's still a pretty awesome ninja, in my opinion.

EDIT: Do you know what you're talking about, squirrel boy? Gaara IS a Kage, the KAZEKAGE, not the Hokage.

Golde
3rd July 2006, 4:12 AM
Strongest? Okay, Shino 4 sure. T3h Bug maztah!

Phosphorus
3rd July 2006, 4:26 AM
Neji for the win. I <3 him.

pooheadkid
3rd July 2006, 7:37 AM
gaara's the best imo, his sand jutsus are awesome

FireKero!
3rd July 2006, 8:48 AM
Why is there a thread like this?

There is arguably two types of strength in the Naruto Universe. Regular COmbat (like Chunin exams) and Life-and-Death (Naru vs. Sasu)

But since this out of single opinion, it's a tie between Tsunade, Sasuke, Itachi, and Jiryiya.

Mangekyo Sharingan
4th July 2006, 6:49 PM
way back when i would say Rock lee or tsunade but in my opianion even though he died Kimimaru! his blood limit is better than sharengon but not neji's thing (cant spell it)

Kabuto
4th July 2006, 6:58 PM
way back when i would say Rock lee or tsunade but in my opianion even though he died Kimimaru! his blood limit is better than sharengon but not neji's thing (cant spell it)

Actually sharingan is much better then byakugan. But Kimimaro's bone ability was awesome, I've never seen anyone pull out their own spinal cord!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
4th July 2006, 7:01 PM
I go with either
Kakashi, Oochimaru or Garra [that evil little psyco path :P]

squirrel boy
5th July 2006, 3:07 PM
I go with either
Kakashi, Oochimaru or Garra [that evil little psyco path :P]

he isn't that werid in the time skip he learns to trust people than himself and talks his problems out

brian
5th July 2006, 6:19 PM
i think rock lee is the best.

battlefrontiertrainer
5th July 2006, 6:42 PM
Garra by a longshot hes beaten lee in the prelims 4 the 3rd exam

Byakugan Tenten
5th July 2006, 6:48 PM
I think Neji or Sasuke. Sauske has the Uchiha clans power, the sharingan and with Orochimaru helping out....Sasuke is so much more powerful then Naruto, but Naruto has a Kyuubi in him so they are head and head. Same with Neji, Neji has the Hyuga clan in him, Byakugan helps A LOT and he is pretty powerful, not powerful enough to beat Naruto but powerful nonetheless....

~ BT ~

FireKero!
8th July 2006, 12:05 AM
I think Neji or Sasuke. Sauske has the Uchiha clans power, the sharingan and with Orochimaru helping out....Sasuke is so much more powerful then Naruto, but Naruto has a Kyuubi in him so they are head and head. Same with Neji, Neji has the Hyuga clan in him, Byakugan helps A LOT and he is pretty powerful, not powerful enough to beat Naruto but powerful nonetheless....

~ BT ~

Spiolers.

Think about it this way. If Naruto's physical body dies, Kyubbi will be released. After that, everybody is dead. Not even the Fourth Hokage could kill the Demon.

Neji is pretty strong, prolly on par with Kakashi in sheer skill. His Evil eye, however, doen't do veyr much besides help detect the pin-point locations of the opponents chakra holes. Even though he is now a Jounin, he obviously isn't ready to hold up his own team, hence why he continues to work alongside Team Gai.

Sasuke, after Time Jump, has defeated Naruto in battle, knocking him out and having the Kyubbi released. After that failed mission, I'm pretty sure that Sasuke can easily take on Naruto or Neji, thus ranking him one of the strongest ninja to come from Leaf, and possibly on of the best ninja in all of the Narutoverse.

Theneedleman
8th July 2006, 12:16 AM
Itachi Uchiha, I think is quite powerful. However if Kyuubi gets out of Naruto then he is the strongest "ninja" no doubt about it. Itachi *might* be able to defeat Kyuubi since he slayed everyone in the Uchiha Clan (except Sasuke) I'd say it's 50/50 bewteen them.

Blue_Lightning8
8th July 2006, 12:22 AM
Have you guys forgotten about Tsunade-sama? Jiraiya? There's a lot more than you think. All these things posted are opinions. I don't think we can determine whose the best ninja. Well, at least not yet. So my opinion to whose the best ninja is no one.

unholylssj
12th July 2006, 9:44 AM
Good ol' Ero-sennin(Jiraiya) takes my vote for the time being.

Though with Naruto's new jutsu he could possibly surpass even Time-skip Sasuke and show himself to actually be able to be useful without the Kyuubi no Kitsune's chakra. Of course, we never got to see Sasuke's patented new super secret jutsu(questions what it could possibly be

Dragon Rider
12th July 2006, 11:54 AM
Probably Itachi. Orochimaru said before the time skip that Itachi was more powerful than him (and we all know that Oro's pretty dang good.) Now, he's had an additional three years to polish his skills, so I'd say he's durn powerful (myeh, I still wanna eat him alive, though, for being such a royal jerk >P)

Have you guys forgotten about Tsunade-sama? Jiraiya? There's a lot more than you think. All these things posted are opinions. I don't think we can determine whose the best ninja. Well, at least not yet. So my opinion to whose the best ninja is no one.

You do make a good point, but Oro is a sannin too, so they're probably all equally powerful (even though Jiraiya and Tsunade are super cool :))

Goth_Guy
15th July 2006, 2:46 AM
"Best" is on opinion, but my favorite is Sakura.

Steve
18th July 2006, 2:29 AM
Think about it this way. If Naruto's physical body dies, Kyubbi will be released. After that, everybody is dead. Not even the Fourth Hokage could kill the Demon.
No one save Kishi himself knows what happens to the Kyuubi if Naruto dies. And just for the record, the Bijuu are immortal; my own personal theory is that when Naruto dies, Kyuubi is returned to the place where it was "spawned", with its chakra drained (it will slowly gain it back). If you recall the scene when Jiraiya threw Naruto off the cliff and Naruto encounters the Kyuubi, the demon was reluctant to let Naruto die, so we know he isn't released as soon as Naruto died.

Neji is pretty strong, prolly on par with Kakashi in sheer skill. His Evil eye, however, doen't do veyr much besides help detect the pin-point locations of the opponents chakra holes. Even though he is now a Jounin, he obviously isn't ready to hold up his own team, hence why he continues to work alongside Team Gai.
Neji is not on par with Kakashi. He's in Gai's unit, and Gai is more or less as strong as Kakashi. Neji may be a Jounin, but Kakashi may well be the strongest Jounin in Konoha. You can't go throwing around baseless comments like Neji = Kakashi.

Neji is too arrogant a person to run a squad, but he's still weaker than Gai.

Sasuke, after Time Jump, has defeated Naruto in battle, knocking him out and having the Kyubbi released. After that failed mission, I'm pretty sure that Sasuke can easily take on Naruto or Neji, thus ranking him one of the strongest ninja to come from Leaf, and possibly on of the best ninja in all of the Narutoverse.
1) Sasuke did not knock out Naruto. Period.
2) Naruto is certainly strong, but definitely not one of the "strongest ninja[s] to come from Leaf". That title goes to the Sannin, Hokage, etc.
3) Team Yamato was already severely drained after Naruto's entire 4-tails ordeal. We know Sasuke is strong, but not how he compares to the elite of Konoha. I wouldn't be surprised if he was taken out by Asuma and Kurenai together, or any random Akatsuki. He's not that strong.

Itachi Uchiha, I think is quite powerful. However if Kyuubi gets out of Naruto then he is the strongest "ninja" no doubt about it. Itachi *might* be able to defeat Kyuubi since he slayed everyone in the Uchiha Clan (except Sasuke) I'd say it's 50/50 bewteen them.
Uchiha Itachi is indeed an exceptionally strong ninja, but he'd be utterly thrashed by Kyuubi. Despite what Sasuke did with the Uchiha blood to supress Kyuubi, it was only Kyuubi's presence in his mind. Kyuubi at full power can literally destroy mountains with a flick of its tail. It is incredibly strong, and, at least according to Japanese folklore, has unlimited Chakra. Any other ninja (or Bijuu, for that matter) would get KILLED by Kyuubi. And, FYI, Itachi may have murdered the Uchiha clan, but it was when they were sleeping. o_o

The best (i.e. strongest) Naruto ninja that has been revealed in the manga ca. Chapter 315 is either Yondaime @ prime or Sandaime @ prime. There is conflicting evidence from the manga, but they have trumped over all other challengers. My favorite ninja, on the other hand, is Hinata or Dei Dei. The new Akatsuki Hidan also looks quite great.

deoxys_attack_mode
18th July 2006, 3:23 AM
If you recall, in chapter I believe it was 309, Sasuke said that neither he nor Orochimaru could surpass Itachi alone, but that by offering Oro his body he would have a chance.

And now that the story has progressed so much, I would have to say that Naruto has the highest potential due to the training method that Kakashi revealed.

My favorites remain at Shino, Gaara, and Rock Lee.

akane_rose
18th July 2006, 4:42 AM
rose: I haven't read as far as chap 309, only up to 169. I just have to say Naruto. >_>

Dragon Rider
28th July 2006, 12:10 PM
Uchiha Itachi is indeed an exceptionally strong ninja, but he'd be utterly thrashed by Kyuubi. Despite what Sasuke did with the Uchiha blood to supress Kyuubi, it was only Kyuubi's presence in his mind. Kyuubi at full power can literally destroy mountains with a flick of its tail. It is incredibly strong, and, at least according to Japanese folklore, has unlimited Chakra. Any other ninja (or Bijuu, for that matter) would get KILLED by Kyuubi. And, FYI, Itachi may have murdered the Uchiha clan, but it was when they were sleeping. o_o
[/QUOTE]

Ya gotta point :P Kyuubi-Naruto could probably thrash anyone if the number of tails got high enough.

Kirby
28th July 2006, 12:54 PM
Gaara never was a hokage a hokage is just the village hidden in the leaves best ninja and Tsunade proboly(good speller)would have never be hokage but because Orochimaru killed him them she became hokage.

anyway sasuke's (full) demon form so far seems the strongest and the two and half years under Orochimaru and Kabuto his Chidori Nagaski is undefeted (still the best speller).So i say Sasuke, after two and a hatf (^_^) years with orochimaru. of course. $_$

He didn't say Gaara was a hokage. He said Gaara is a KAGE.

Kage =/= Hokage

And I still stand by my last statement, that I think Kakashi is the best. He may not be the strongest, but he is the coolest in my opinion.

deathseer
28th July 2006, 3:23 PM
naruto,shino,sasuke,shikamaru,kankuro and neji

Commander_Cool
28th July 2006, 4:09 PM
i gotta say that sasuke is the best ninja by far. he is stronger than most characters except for itachi and maybe orochimaro

blueazulim06
28th July 2006, 4:16 PM
Probaly Gaara because he has a sand wall protecting him from any physical attacks. All the sand ninja are awesome.

deoxys_attack_mode
29th July 2006, 4:25 AM
Yeah. Gaara is the coolest of the sandl, but Temari, Kankuro, and Sasori are awesome too.

By re-reading manga chapters, I find out new things. Sasuke seems to be a bit more powerful than we all think. The Kyubbi is actually afraid of Sasuke, as shown in manga chapter 310.

MEWTWO_PWNS_YOU
29th July 2006, 5:33 AM
sasuke and gaara

Dark Butterfly
29th July 2006, 5:52 AM
To me the best Ninja overall: Itachi

Others that are the "best" Neji, Kakashi (though he got pwend by Itachi), Gaara, Kabuto and Naruto

Blue_Lightning8
29th July 2006, 6:03 AM
I forgot to say these are just all opinions to us. We really DON'T KNOW who the best ninja is. But I know Neji definitely isn't the best and neither is Sasuke. You guys are revealing spoilers btw. I dont' know how to use that spoiler thing and since you guys already let out some info...nvm.

Enix
29th July 2006, 8:12 AM
Shikamaru, and Shino. They are so cool in my opinion. ^_^

+Naruto
29th July 2006, 3:17 PM
We all know that Naruto is the strongest it even proves it in part 2 , Orochimaru shat himself with naruto power!!!

FireKero!
29th July 2006, 3:17 PM
No one save Kishi himself knows what happens to the Kyuubi if Naruto dies. And just for the record, the Bijuu are immortal; my own personal theory is that when Naruto dies, Kyuubi is returned to the place where it was "spawned", with its chakra drained (it will slowly gain it back). If you recall the scene when Jiraiya threw Naruto off the cliff and Naruto encounters the Kyuubi, the demon was reluctant to let Naruto die, so we know he isn't released as soon as Naruto died.

Neji is not on par with Kakashi. He's in Gai's unit, and Gai is more or less as strong as Kakashi. Neji may be a Jounin, but Kakashi may well be the strongest Jounin in Konoha. You can't go throwing around baseless comments like Neji = Kakashi.

Neji is too arrogant a person to run a squad, but he's still weaker than Gai.

1) Sasuke did not knock out Naruto. Period.
2) Naruto is certainly strong, but definitely not one of the "strongest ninja[s] to come from Leaf". That title goes to the Sannin, Hokage, etc.
3) Team Yamato was already severely drained after Naruto's entire 4-tails ordeal. We know Sasuke is strong, but not how he compares to the elite of Konoha. I wouldn't be surprised if he was taken out by Asuma and Kurenai together, or any random Akatsuki. He's not that strong.

The best (i.e. strongest) Naruto ninja that has been revealed in the manga ca. Chapter 315 is either Yondaime @ prime or Sandaime @ prime. There is conflicting evidence from the manga, but they have trumped over all other challengers. My favorite ninja, on the other hand, is Hinata or Dei Dei. The new Akatsuki Hidan also looks quite great.

woah. Stave, hold on man. I don't know about you, but I like to fully read a post before I go on hatin'.

Didn't I say Neji is PROBABLY on par with Kakashi in skill? Ya, I did. We aven't seen Neji in a serious fight yet since time jump, but we do know he can harness the energy of two different elements. (which it seems, all of those who want to be jounin have to accomplish)

Skill is an important word to remember, cause Kakashi hasn't many moves of his own. Almost all of them he's copied. Neji has either mastered moves he wasn't supposed to know, or developed variants of some of the most powerful jutsu's in the Village. And he's not ready to start up his own team yet, but is definatly in a better position then when Kakashi had his team. (He ended up losing an eye, having one of his teammates captured, and having his best friend crushed under a rock on their very first day)

And Kakashi isn't the strongest jounin in the village. Period.

So what if Itachi killed them when they were sleeping. I'm sure that after, oh I dunno, 30-40 people were killed, the other 100 would've realised and gotten into action.

Once again, just because the ninja is uber strong, doesn't mean they're the best. Naruto is rightfully the "best" ninja known to date, but that's only because of his Biju. Now, after his new double element training, he might be one of the strongest without Kyuubi.

Naruto is full of plot-holes. Let's all deal with it and go on with our lives. :D

blackice2
29th July 2006, 3:30 PM
I gotta say, Time-Skip Sakura and Lee.

Kirby
29th July 2006, 3:57 PM
We all know that Naruto is the strongest it even proves it in part 2 , Orochimaru shat himself with naruto power!!!

That's an opinion, not a fact. Until it is stated by the author, it will remain an opinion, and not a fact.

Thanks for all the spoilers people ;/ (Not that I'm being spoiled, but others are)

9voltdude
29th July 2006, 4:54 PM
Rock Lee pwns all!

FireKero!
30th July 2006, 1:52 AM
That's an opinion, not a fact. Until it is stated by the author, it will remain an opinion, and not a fact.

Thanks for all the spoilers people ;/ (Not that I'm being spoiled, but others are)

Welcome, Kirby.;212; ;212; (siczor=kakashi)

NinjaKoriku
30th July 2006, 10:14 AM
Rock Lee. He will always be my favorite. ^^ Followed by Naruto and Gaara.

But Itachi is hot sex. As is Sai. ^^

SudovVoOdO
30th July 2006, 10:32 AM
Sasuke, Orochimaru, kakashi

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 1:41 PM
Shikamaru and Kiba. :)

ShinyFufu
30th July 2006, 3:23 PM
Gaara(Time-Skip and pre-Time-Skip), Kakashi, and Jiraiya ftw imo tte

MEWTWO_PWNS_YOU
31st July 2006, 5:17 AM
sasuke, itachi, and gaara

Jega33
3rd August 2006, 7:13 AM
this is in the order of best ninja, not strongest (after the time skip).

1. the 4th
2.itachi/naruto with the nine tails
4.orochimaru
5.jiraiya
6. tsunade/gaara w the 1 tails
8.some kages
9.sasuke
10.gaara/naruto (after the special training he will be equal to or better than sasuke)
12-18.jinchuriki
19.kakashi
20.rock lee
There are a mixture of akatsuki in the top 20 but i don't know where to put them.
Notable ninja not on the list haku(if he would have survived and trained for 3 years), neji, and shikamaru.

- ;006; out

BattleFranky~40
4th August 2006, 6:14 AM
Orochimaru was playing around with 4 Tailed Kyuubi, and in the end, Orochimaru wasn't scratched, while Naruto would have died if Sakura wasn't there to heal his wounds.

~DaSilentMage~
9th August 2006, 11:42 PM
The strongest is Sasuke in God Mode...

BattleFranky~40
10th August 2006, 12:16 AM
The strongest is Sasuke in God Mode...
That is, until Naruto gets an even more powerful God Mode.

Kurama
10th August 2006, 12:40 AM
garrra, rock lee, or naruto

Naruto Uzumaki
10th August 2006, 1:15 AM
I think the best ninja is Itachi,Gaara,Naruto,Or Sasuke.

Kazekage
19th August 2006, 11:03 PM
O rly? I'm sure if you were in Sasuke's position your way of looking at things would change...

Sasuke Time Skip is awesome. ^^ [/endpost]

Yeah do you see gaara acting like that no what about naruto no sasuke had it easy if you ask me o.k sure he saw his parents ge murderd so what gaara's mother died cursing him her newborn son how would you live nowing that huh and sure he turned into a psycho maniac killing anyone who croosed his path but he changed did'nt he all the villagers shunned him thought hi evil right same with naruto (luckily he had naruto) Sasuke however was spoiled and was the prize jewel of kohona and he ridculed everyone and thought he was better when he was nothin if shikamaru was'nt to lazy to pick up a kunai he would be top of the year no sasuke sasuke actually lucky there are tons of people that could whop hi ***

Crypted Wolf
21st August 2006, 2:37 AM
Itachi , Naruto , Garra , Kakshi , and Sasuke.

Itachi - Sharagian is enough to say.

Sasuke - Same as Itachi but not as strong as Itachi.

Kakshi - Has the snaragian but only in one eye and not true Uchai.

Naruto - Ninetails...

Garra- One tails...

BattleFranky~40
21st August 2006, 2:41 AM
The Ninetails doesn't make Naruto a good ninja.

It just makes him a cheap DEM using piece of ****.

Crypted Wolf
21st August 2006, 2:52 AM
Life and Death sutition. Besides it makes him cool :p

His true strength comes from himself i geuss o.0

BattleFranky~40
21st August 2006, 2:57 AM
His true strength comes from the Kyuubi, since he sucks as a ninja without it, and would have lost many times without it.

Crypted Wolf
21st August 2006, 3:01 AM
Not IMO.
But your right he is week. But he show sighs off good things (Nature manulaption Justu training etc; ) Which uassaly takes about 20 years is going to take naruto a week to learn.

alyssa
21st August 2006, 3:04 AM
Naruto is the best

Kaim_Fabuyashi
21st August 2006, 3:04 AM
Gaara, he has a sand sheild and he doesnt have to do anything, 2 words Sand Coffin Duh that thing squishes people! X3 and he is psycho! I like the psycho characters, they are my favorite X3

BattleFranky~40
21st August 2006, 3:06 AM
Naruto is the best
Name some reasons that are not 'He has the Kyuubi'

SuperShadow the Hedgehog
21st August 2006, 6:19 PM
Naruto and Gaara - they both have demons stored inside them that means they have alot of potential. Gaara is already incredibly strong.

DKzM0mA
25th August 2006, 3:45 AM
Dude, Gaara's demon has been stolen, so no. and demons don't make u a strong trainer at all, but a great monster.

Itachi and maybe the Akatski leader. Nuff said.

EmbersBackUpSinger
25th August 2006, 3:46 AM
Haku. Crystal Mirriors!

r@yQu@3z-nine-three
25th August 2006, 4:50 AM
Naruto may be the best, but Shikamaru is just as good! He's also a supergenius. Too bad he's lazy (like me) ¦D

taintedice
25th August 2006, 6:42 AM
I'd say it's obviously Shikamaru.

DKzM0mA
25th August 2006, 4:03 PM
kay, we can not deny the face of the most powerful shinobi. One who has learned all 8 mlevels of the Rasengan, mastered the chidori, has the sharingan AND the Byakugan. The face of Konoha itself.

Konohamaru.

EmbersBackUpSinger
25th August 2006, 4:05 PM
I still say Haku or atleast Naruto.

kawaii*ninja
3rd September 2006, 9:14 PM
NARUTO!! Forever, hes the coolest when he turns into kyuuby.. I read that one in shonen jump though.

DKzM0mA
3rd September 2006, 9:36 PM
Naruto is only kkilling himself when going Kyuubi. He isn't even that cool looking...

BattleFranky~40
3rd September 2006, 9:41 PM
Besides, having the Kyuubi doesn't make you a good ninja. It just makes you a DEM machine.

BladeMasterofBattleon
3rd September 2006, 9:50 PM
Orochimaru, Itachi, any Kage, or Naruto....

Itachi is the most powerful out of ALL ninja's, so it's Itachi.

BattleFranky~40
3rd September 2006, 9:56 PM
I still can't see why everybody is putting Naruto. He is a horrible ninja.

And FYI BladeMaster, Itachi RAN AWAY from Jiriaya, saying the best case scenerio for him and Kisame if they had fought Jiriaya was that they managed to take Jiriaya down with them.

In other words, Ero Senin is probably the strongest out there at the moment. Hell, Itachi could proably be killed by most of Akatsuki.

BladeMasterofBattleon
3rd September 2006, 10:00 PM
Dude, Orochimaru (at one point) said that Itachi was stronger then him. The reason could've been was that Itachi decided to fall back for reasons only known to Masashi Kishimoto.

BattleFranky~40
3rd September 2006, 10:02 PM
Dude, Orochimaru (at one point) said that Itachi was stronger then him. The reason could've been was that Itachi decided to fall back for reasons only known to Masashi Kishimoto.

Except that Itachi said that outright. And so what if Orochimaru said Itachi was stronger than him. Does that make Itachi god now?

The Leader of Ataksuki is obviously better than Itachi, being the leader and all, and Sasori could kill Itachi in a matter of seconds.

BladeMasterofBattleon
3rd September 2006, 10:05 PM
(After this post, I'll stop)

BUT Sasori dies. AND I know who the Leader of the Akatsuki is...

BattleFranky~40
3rd September 2006, 10:07 PM
(After this post, I'll stop)

BUT Sasori dies. AND I know who the Leader of the Akatsuki is...
And that was because he wanted to die, and was against the only foe who wouldn't die a couple seconds after beginning a fight with him

venasaur_trainer
4th September 2006, 1:40 PM
naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BattleFranky~40
4th September 2006, 3:11 PM
naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Once again, name ONE reason, that isn't the Kyuubi, as to why Naruto is the best ninja, or even a good ninja at all.

kogawolfman
5th September 2006, 1:49 AM
Gaara, because he is extremely skilled, hasnt lost as far as I remember and he's the fifth Kazekage. That has to show for something...

BattleFranky~40
5th September 2006, 1:59 AM
Gaara lost to Deidara.

And now that the Shukaku is gone, Gaara isn't anything special.

DKzM0mA
5th September 2006, 2:07 AM
Lol, this si quite amusing.

Random poster: NARUTO!!!!

Franky: Name one reason that isn't Kyuubi.

GG

kogawolfman
5th September 2006, 2:07 AM
Gaara lost to Deidara.

And now that the Shukaku is gone, Gaara isn't anything special.

Well, thank you for telling me that. I havent read more than one or two chapters into Part II and I know he got kidnapped but anyways...Its somewhat annoying how you keep following me and pointing out my flaws...

BattleFranky~40
5th September 2006, 2:14 AM
Well, thank you for telling me that. I havent read more than one or two chapters into Part II and I know he got kidnapped but anyways...Its somewhat annoying how you keep following me and pointing out my flaws...

In case you haven't noticed, I do it to everybody. Look at this thread as an example.

DKzM0mA
5th September 2006, 2:22 AM
Not just here. Look all over the forum. Frank you're an ***:p

BattleFranky~40
5th September 2006, 2:24 AM
Not just here. Look all over the forum. Frank you're an ***:p
Hmmmm.... I just may be.

shinigami13
12th September 2006, 4:19 AM
I say it's Gaara since he can't get hurt (most of the times)

BattleFranky~40
12th September 2006, 4:21 AM
I say it's Gaara since he can't get hurt (most of the times)

Not anymore. He probably can't even control sand now.

MugenKeiji
12th September 2006, 5:38 AM
He who controls the Crimson Moon...

jeff1624
21st September 2006, 5:43 AM
Finally Somebody knows Gaara isn't anything special In Naruto II

List from ths strongest to Weakest Former Male Gennin Class (In Naruto II)

Sasuke
Naruto
Neji
Rock Lee
Gaara
Shino
Shikamaru
Kankouro
Chouji
Kiba

Thats My opinion anyway.

kawaii*ninja
7th October 2006, 2:09 PM
I still think naruto's the best ninja. Why do you think the anime and manga are named after him? Hmm? And name one ninja whos cooler ( other than sasuke) Personnaly i think hes Ultra hot :D

Judai Yuki
7th October 2006, 2:14 PM
Shikmaru.

-Judai

deoxys_attack_mode
7th October 2006, 3:42 PM
Gaara can still control snad in Naruto 2. We jkust haven't seen him fight since the incident....but from the handshake with Naruto, he uses sand to mave Naruto's hand.

Drummerdude
7th October 2006, 4:12 PM
Sasuke is by far the best.

EmbersBackUpSinger
7th October 2006, 4:13 PM
Haku or Uzamaki

Chidori.
7th October 2006, 6:43 PM
Sasuke, Haku, Gaara, And neji

Taylor Ray
22nd October 2006, 2:29 AM
I live in the US and we're not that far in the manga so i don't know but My favorite ninja and who i think is strongest is shikamaru

BattleFranky~40
22nd October 2006, 2:32 AM
I live in the US and we're not that far in the manga so i don't know but My favorite ninja and who i think is strongest is shikamaru

Considering that Shikamaru has only won one fight in the entire manga so far, against an extremely weak ninja, I'd hardly call him the strongest.

Tyranitar455
22nd October 2006, 2:32 AM
Jiraiya, Kisame, Sasori

BattleFranky~40
22nd October 2006, 2:34 AM
Jiraiya, Kisame, Sasori

Someone on this board who actually has common sense and knows the actual strongest?

I'm shocked.

absol attacker
22nd October 2006, 2:52 AM
besides all the uber-ninja like Akatsuki and the Sannin which are quite obvious, i'd say Shino is good.

Sapphire luvr
22nd October 2006, 2:58 AM
Give Naruto some time like say 10-20 years and he WILL be the best.

absol attacker
22nd October 2006, 2:59 AM
because he has a crutch made from a rabid chihuaua.

BattleFranky~40
22nd October 2006, 3:00 AM
Give Naruto some time like say 10-20 years and he WILL be the best.

Because he's the main character who has the Mighty Deus Ex Machina aka Kyuubi

Taylor Ray
22nd October 2006, 3:14 AM
i told you im not far (whimper)

absol attacker
22nd October 2006, 3:31 AM
that's not an excuse. i live in America too.

Taylor Ray
22nd October 2006, 3:32 AM
I didn't say it was an excuse I just don't know japanese so I can't read more of the manga.

BattleFranky~40
22nd October 2006, 3:34 AM
It's called scanlations, genius.

Taylor Ray
22nd October 2006, 3:39 AM
thanks for the compliment (sarcasm noted) but thanks for the advice (really)

deoxys_attack_mode
22nd October 2006, 4:01 AM
If you want a site for Naruto scanlations, PM me.

alecsdell100
22nd October 2006, 4:13 AM
I suppose it would be

either Kyubi naruto or Curse seal mark Sasuke

ashes
22nd October 2006, 4:26 AM
Sakura and Inu.

BattleFranky~40
22nd October 2006, 4:28 AM
Sakura and Inu.

How are they the best ninjas?

If anything, they are the WORST.

/\One Piece/\
22nd October 2006, 6:09 AM
lol yeah they are the worst speccialy inu

CrimsonX
22nd October 2006, 6:10 AM
best ninja is itachi no doubt. Black-flame chidori here we go!!!

BattleFranky~40
22nd October 2006, 6:13 AM
best ninja is itachi no doubt. Black-flame chidori here we go!!!

Since Itachi decided to run away from Jiriaya instead of fight, I doubt he is stronger than him.

CrimsonX
22nd October 2006, 6:17 AM
lol. Itachi's always been one of my role models though. No emotions=never being dissapointed.

BattleFranky~40
22nd October 2006, 6:18 AM
lol. Itachi's always been one of my role models though. No emotions=never being dissapointed.

But no matter what, you always lack hatred.

Everything needs more hatred.

/\One Piece/\
22nd October 2006, 6:23 AM
your role models a Murderous Cold hearted emotionless little pansy *****h?
k

Abraace
24th October 2006, 3:45 PM
Personally I say Rock Lee. I know he loses a lot, but I like his sheer determination, and I like the concept of hard work beating genius. Also, Lee's battle style is pretty unique in the Naruto world.

Neko Godot
24th October 2006, 7:38 PM
Naruto is my favorite, as he knows sexy justu. ;)

Vycksta
25th October 2006, 7:54 PM
Out of bias it's Sakura and that flute playing foul mouthed lovely of the Sound Four, Tayuya. However in terms of who-is-the-strongest-no-bias-now... Kisame. Seriously.

Mewtoo
9th November 2006, 9:27 PM
Id say rock lee is my favorite, apart from kakashi.

BattleFranky~40
9th November 2006, 10:07 PM
Id say rock lee is my favorite, apart from kakashi.

This has nothing to do with favorites. It clearly says 'Best Naruto Ninja', not favorite.