~Kanami Yuta
~ ~Ampris~ (Maybe)
~Fez the Mysfit Elf

Actors(Pokemon characters etc.) :
~Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon
~FlamingRuby
~Mika_Coyote
~PokemonTrainerLisa
~Pokemon Trainer Robert (HOLY **** HE CAN DO ASH!)
~Hamstar

Uh.. If I missed you just tell me!
Any way: PLAN AWAY!

FlamingRuby
11th May 2006, 4:16 AM
Hopefully we should have jobs divvied out in the next few weeks...we need VA's, syncers, writers, just about anyone that can help!

PokemonTrainerLisa
11th May 2006, 5:39 AM
If you need someone to play some Pokemon, I can do that.

There are many Pokemon that I can do good impressions of. ^^

All I would have to do is a short recording of each Pokemon, and I'll see if you guys like it. :)

Oh yeah, and by the way, whoever you guys get to do Ash should be able to get their voice right in the middle of the high/low scale.

And this is what I mean by that:

- Obviously, it shouldn't be too high pitched to be a girl's voice

- It shouldn't be too low pitched so that it doesn't sound like Brock's voice (his original voice, you know)

- It should sound just right for someone like Ash, with his personality and everything

- It should also sound almost exactly like Veronica Taylor's Ash voice or alternatively it should be very similar to his current voice (this one might be hard for some people to do, but I think there are some people out there who might be able to imitate Ash's voice properly, and not like what happened with the Mirage special *shudders*)

~Silver Aura~
11th May 2006, 5:55 AM
If you need someone to play some Pokemon, I can do that.

There are many Pokemon that I can do good impressions of. ^^

All I would have to do is a short recording of each Pokemon, and I'll see if you guys like it. :)

Oh yeah, and by the way, whoever you guys get to do Ash should be able to get their voice right in the middle of the high/low scale.

And this is what I mean by that:

- Obviously, it shouldn't be too high pitched to be a girl's voice

- It shouldn't be too low pitched so that it doesn't sound like Brock's voice (his original voice, you know)

- It should sound just right for someone like Ash, with his personality and everything

- It should also sound almost exactly like Veronica Taylor's Ash voice or alternatively it should be very similar to his current voice (this one might be hard for some people to do, but I think there are some people out there who might be able to imitate Ash's voice properly, and not like what happened with the Mirage special *shudders*)

This is a neat idea I tried to do Ash's voice but I just can't do it *whimpers* trust me you don't wana hear it besides I don't have a mic lol I might be able to do the syncing bit but I'm always alittle busy with college and stuff It might have to be a weekend thing for me but if i can help with this in anyway just ask.

FlamingRuby
11th May 2006, 1:36 PM
I can do older girl characters (i.e. Vivian, the contest emcee) and Brock...let me know if you need an example.

Fez the Mysfit Elf
11th May 2006, 3:01 PM
I can do a Seel impression. It's not perfect, but it would be better then nothing. But it kinda stinks how the only voice I can do will never be on the show again. But anyway, like I said before, if you need a filler male voice, I can do it. Like, I can do any adult/teenager male voice. So far, I'm the only guy involved in the fan dub.

FlamingRuby
11th May 2006, 3:46 PM
Okay, so we need more male VAs...try and spread the word for fans who want to help!

Russian May
11th May 2006, 4:32 PM
Wow, a fandub! Cool! I would like to try! But I don't think that my voice is very nice... But I really would like to!

FlamingRuby
11th May 2006, 4:51 PM
If you can't voice act, we need writers, syncers, sound and music crew, and other positions!

Pyreo
11th May 2006, 5:30 PM
If you need any other female voices I'd be glad to help. :D I have a medium/low girl's voice and I could fill in for any random trainer. But be warned about a rather distracting posh English accent (I don't think it's too bad, but foreigners might disagree...) so I dunno, I might only fit quirky characters.

I can do impressions of non-gruff pokemon like Clefairy, Venonat, Eevee, Caterpie, Raichu, female Meowth, etc. I'm flexible.

What I found myself asking the crew of the fandub we're doing is - are you aiming to imitate the old cast like the new VAs were supposed to, or are you going to go for a whole new approach and try to find voices that simply fit the characters?

I'll probably be too busy writing, syncing and adding music and sounds to our own fandub to do the same thing for this one, but you shouldn't find it too hard to get one person to stitch everything together once the voice actors have done their job. That's what I'm going to do, anyway...

FlamingRuby
11th May 2006, 5:56 PM
Okay...if we could get someone to compile a list of jobs and who's doing what, that would be great!

Pokemon Trainer Robert
11th May 2006, 6:06 PM
...*Raises hand*..I can do Ash's voice almost exactly correctly from the original, The only times I might be having bit problem is shouting out the names of the attacks. But everything eles almost sounds exactly the same I just need a mic and I'll do a short clip with Ash voice for ya when I get a mic that is. (Badges scenes I can do it perfectly just give me the badge name this way I wont mess up-_-)

FlamingRuby
11th May 2006, 6:17 PM
Okay, so we need VAs for May, Max, and the Rockets...

Russian May
11th May 2006, 6:20 PM
No, really I would like to try! I can imitate some Pokemon voices, but maybe, just maybe I can try as May... I'm 14 but I can make my voice higher... just need some practice.

Pokemon Trainer Robert
11th May 2006, 6:27 PM
But I have a question? Which episodes are we exactly doing if we do get this going.

Ampris
11th May 2006, 6:28 PM
This is starting to be huge, I'm only just beginning to realise how many jobs and voiced we're going to need. What are we going to do for foley? Are we going to use pre-recorded sound effects, or will the people in charge of that area create their own, or will some of both be used?
I wish I could act in this, but writing will be great. I think we're doing season nine, probably the first ones; I think FlamingRuby would know.

FlamingRuby
11th May 2006, 6:41 PM
We'll start with where PUSA would presumably take over...

also, SFX would be nice!

Russian May
11th May 2006, 6:42 PM
Sorry, what is SFX???

Mika_Coyote
11th May 2006, 7:01 PM
O.O Wow!!! A fandub project??? Can I enter? One of my dreams is to become a voice actor.... I can do almost any girl voice you may want, and I can voice Pokémon as well! I wouldn't mind voicing Max or May, even Ash(though I don't know if I can imitate Veronica Taylor's voice...), or Jessie! To who should I send samples? FlamingRuby, perhaps?

Please tell me something, I'm getting so excited about this! ^_^

PS: Oh, here's a little work I've done... http://www.deviantart.com/view/30797032/ (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30797032/) <-- I've done Rouge the Bat, but I can do many other voices! Just tell me who to send samples to and I'll immediately work on it!~

Sorry, what is SFX???
SFX stands for sound effects, or special effects. ^_~

FlamingRuby
11th May 2006, 7:06 PM
SFX-Sound effects

I'd prefer if we had some ready made SFX, unless we get some foley artists on board.

Pyreo
11th May 2006, 7:12 PM
SFX-Sound effects

I'd prefer if we had some ready made SFX, unless we get some foley artists on board.
There are a bunch of places where you can download SFX for all occasions, because some people need them for Flash cartoons and such. Not sure where exactly, but some quick searching has to yield results.

Hamstar
11th May 2006, 8:27 PM
Ooh! Ooh! I can do Bulbasaur! X3

Mimori Kiryu
11th May 2006, 8:30 PM
Well, I can also be the main translator as long as you can get me the script in Japanese Kanji. ^^

I can't voice act, sadly, but script writing, translating I can do. ;)

FlamingRuby
11th May 2006, 8:49 PM
Okay, we can get music from the OSTS...

The Organizer
11th May 2006, 9:18 PM
I tried ash, but my voice is to "mature" for his voice.

PokemonTrainerLisa
11th May 2006, 10:52 PM
...*Raises hand*..I can do Ash's voice almost exactly correctly from the original, The only times I might be having bit problem is shouting out the names of the attacks. But everything eles almost sounds exactly the same I just need a mic and I'll do a short clip with Ash voice for ya when I get a mic that is. (Badges scenes I can do it perfectly just give me the badge name this way I wont mess up-_-)
I can't believe it......

O_O *jaw drops*

OMG!!

You MUST get a microphone and put a sample of your Ash voice on here!!!!

I mean, seriously, Pokemon Trainer Robert, if you can really do an almost exact impression of Veronica's current Ash voice (in Advanced Battle), then I definitely want to hear your impression. I have to hear this.

I am sorry, but I would love to hear this. So please, do whatever you can to get yourself a microphone.

I'm such a huge Ash fangirl, and one of the reasons why I'm so attracted to him is his voice (yeah, I know that's weird, but I LOVE Ash's voice).

So, anyway though, I will be the judge for whether or not your voice will be perferct for Ash or not. Personally, I am hoping that it's very close to Ash's current voice, so that way (if for some reason SOVA fails) I can actually look forward to watching this fandub.

And by the way everyone, I forgot to mention that I do have a mic. So, once I get a chance, I will record all the different Pokemon impressions that I can do. And then, I'll put up the recording sample on here, to see if you all like it. ^^

Hamstar
11th May 2006, 11:06 PM
I can't believe it......

O_O *jaw drops*

OMG!!

You MUST get a microphone and put a sample of your Ash voice on here!!!!

I mean, seriously, Pokemon Trainer Robert, if you can really do an almost exact impression of Veronica's current Ash voice (in Advanced Battle), then I definitely want to hear your impression. I have to hear this.

I am sorry, but I would love to hear this. So please, do whatever you can to get yourself a microphone.

I'm such a huge Ash fangirl, and one of the reasons why I'm so attracted to him is his voice (yeah, I know that's weird, but I LOVE Ash's voice).

So, anyway though, I will be the judge for whether or not your voice will be perferct for Ash or not. Personally, I am hoping that it's very close to Ash's current voice, so that way (if for some reason SOVA fails) I can actually look forward to watching this fandub.

And by the way everyone, I forgot to mention that I do have a mic. So, once I get a chance, I will record all the different Pokemon impressions that I can do. And then, I'll put up the recording sample on here, to see if you all like it. ^^

OMG I WANNA HEAR THAT ASH IMPRESSION TOO!!! :3

Unfortunatly, I can not immitate Ash....... tried once and it WASN'T pretty -_-

I can do oodles of Pokémon though! :)
*click on PokéVoices in my sig to hear 'em*

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 12:37 AM
I can only do Ash if I'm afraid or nervous....so I can't do it consistently

I offered to do Brock because even though I'm a girl, I can do a decent guy voice that sounds kinda like Brock.

Older girls (such as Vivian, the contest emcee) are also easy for me, since I can just use my natural voice for that.

~*Nobody*~
12th May 2006, 1:11 AM
Hey I can do Meowth's Giovanni voice! You know when he goes: "And da boss will say: Oh Meowth and his friends need a promotion!" That I can do. I am verry good at male voices but ash and brock are to hard for me(LOL)... Max I'll try to imatate after the next episode. but realy Mew and Pikachu I do perfectly! Pikachu's thunder and lighting bolt attack I can do so well I creep my self out...

Hamstar
12th May 2006, 1:14 AM
Hey I can do Meowth's Giovanni voice! You know when he goes: "And da boss will say: Oh Meowth and his friends need a promotion!" That I can do. I am verry good at male voices but ash and brock are to hard for me(LOL)... Max I'll try to imatate after the next episode. but realy Mew and Pikachu I do perfectly! Pikachu's thunder and lighting bolt attack I can do so well I creep my self out...

Cool! ^^

And remember, if you guys ever need a Bulbasaur/Mudkip/Torchic/Togepi (and a few others)

I'm yer Ham! XD

.....Star o.o;

~*Nobody*~
12th May 2006, 1:18 AM
Hey I can do Mudkip to! And Pichu! Well any way updating the list. *Goes to first page*

Hamstar
12th May 2006, 1:24 AM
....For my b-day, I'm gonna get a new mic...

The one I have now stinks and I would prolly need a new one if I'm gonna help you with this ^^

And also....I bet I could also do Pichu....I know I can do Tailow and Murkrow XD

~*Nobody*~
12th May 2006, 1:42 AM
Hey I can Tailow! I love stuff like that all of a sudden. But anyway any one else want to 'addition'? I need a mic to. The I can record my Pokemon voices. Oh and i can do a gigly girl voice and a incredibly evil one...

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 1:52 AM
let me know if you need a Brock example...I'll just say "Maybe you can throw it back and try for a coffeemaker?" in my guy voice and you decide whether it's Brock-esque enough.

~*Nobody*~
12th May 2006, 2:12 AM
Oh please do put a link up! I would love to here it!

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 2:21 AM
okay...I did a take earlier, but it wasn't my best one...so I'll make a better one. I haven't had to do my guy voice in a very long time, so I may be a bit rusty...

Here it is though: Me impersonating Brock (http://www.bigupload.com/d=F8537736)

~*Nobody*~
12th May 2006, 2:30 AM
Do I have to downlode it?

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 2:40 AM
It's not that big, so you should be able to handle it.

~*Nobody*~
12th May 2006, 2:42 AM
Ok... Can't wait to hear it.

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 3:07 AM
for a Vivian voice, what would you like me to say?

Pokemon Trainer Robert
12th May 2006, 3:13 AM
Ok I'll try and see I can get a mic tomarrow this way you guys cna hear me..Once I get a certain episode up I'll go and VA Ash.

Edit: I do have an episode, Its the Pokect Monster Special of "Pokemon Rangers Deoxys" If someone could get me some lines of what Ash/Satoshi says in the episode I will be set to give you the Voice for him and I'll try and get a mic tomarrow hopefuly.

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 3:21 AM
I could probably do Hinata too...

~*Nobody*~
12th May 2006, 3:33 AM
I probably wont have a mic until Saturday my time. And Probly no recording until Sunday! ... wait my granma has a mic I could use I think...

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 3:41 AM
That's great!

We still need people to help!

PokemonTrainerLisa
12th May 2006, 4:12 AM
Sometime tomorrow, I will do a recording of all the different Pokemon voices that I can do.

The Pokemon that don't have 'very good' next them are Pokemon that I can do a decent impression of, which is pretty much just okay. The ones I can do a very good impression of, are therefore marked with 'very good'. And finally, the Really good impressions are ones that I am very confident in, and ones that I know people will probably like.

Anyway, this is just a 'small' list of all the Pokemon I am good at imitating (there's way too many for me to list all the ones I'm good at doing):

Metapod - very good
Butterfree - very good
Venonat
Venomoth
Murkrow
Wooper - very goood
Taillow - very good
Swellow - very good
Corphish - very goood
Corsola
Grovyle
Phanpy - Really good *
Skitty - Really good *
Pikachu
Combusken
Wobbuffet
Cacnea - very good

And of course, those are just some of the different Pokemon impressions I can do.

Between tonight, and sometime tomorrow, I will do a recording of me saying each of the Pokemon voices. And then I'll post it on here, so you guys can see if I'm good enough to work on the fandub doing some of the Pokemon voices.

~*Nobody*~
12th May 2006, 4:28 AM
I'll go get a mic. Then try as many as I can.

Pokemon Trainer Robert
12th May 2006, 4:28 AM
Alright I'll try and see if I can tomarrow, I also do a good impresion of some Pokemons too. If I am ever in the mood I'll do some Pokemon impresions also.

Mika_Coyote
12th May 2006, 10:19 AM
^^This is starting to shape up... It's so awesome!

I'll try and see if I can post some samples of my voice today!

SecretMew
12th May 2006, 1:23 PM
Sorry if this is quite offtopicish but I'm just wondering that what are you planning to fandub? You mean because of the changing of old VA's..? I'm just quite curious. I happen to be only good at imitating Lucario and Magikarp... Lol.

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 1:29 PM
Yes, we are planning on dubbing Season 9 ourselves if the VAs do change...nothing's set in stone yet.

STJ
12th May 2006, 1:44 PM
Hmm sounds interesting

I have a mic, so I guess I can help out if you need another female voice.

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 3:44 PM
I'd be interested in trying out for Hinata too...if I can have a clip of her voice...

Pyreo
12th May 2006, 5:32 PM
Here it is though: Me impersonating Brock (http://www.bigupload.com/d=F8537736)
Wow, it sounds good. Might be a bit too young for Brock though, IMHO... ;)

The Great Butler
12th May 2006, 8:57 PM
I'd like to get in as a writer, please.

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 9:36 PM
If I'm not accepted as Brock--I'd be glad to do older female characters (i.e. Vivian, Hinata, etc.)

Pokemon Trainer Robert
12th May 2006, 10:47 PM
Okay got one of the english episodes on the comp, I was right I can definitly sound like Ash when I mimic, The only problem was keeping up with the words while he saying it (Very hard to imitate those kind of stuff) And yes I will be getting a mic this sunday, And I will post it up here, I did the whole episode trying to mimic ash I can say I got 99% of him down. I just need to keep up with his lips and time it right hopefuly WMM wont freeze up on me. And I'll be getting 100% I'll make sure to keep praticing to make sure I stay intune with Ash.

Mimori Kiryu
12th May 2006, 10:52 PM
FlamingRuby, I'd love to hear it but it doesn't seem to work...;; Can you upload the recording somewhere else?

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 11:16 PM
I'll see what I can do, okay?

Also, if samples of other characters are needed, tell me.

The Great Butler
13th May 2006, 12:26 AM
So let's see. If we begin our fandub at the same point Season 9 begins, the first five episodes will be.....

Psychic vs. Ghost! Midnight Duel!
Manene Appears! House of Relaxation!
Mudkip and Flaaffy! Wonder Drug of Love?
Battle Arena! Fighting Confrontation!
The Breeding Center and the Pokémon Egg!

I think we should come up with our own titles for our dub. Using the same ones as the official dub would result in confusion.

~*Nobody*~
13th May 2006, 1:10 AM
Mudkip and Flaaffy! Wonder Drug! of Love?
Well I am just glad that ever since I was 5 I could do Pikachu.... well back then ALL the Pokemon. But thats the way it goes. I will be getting thoughs imitations back!

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 1:16 AM
Here's some suggestions for dub titles: in order:

"Ghost-type Busters!" (whoever's playing Ash should say this in a similar manner to "Ghostbusters")
"A Stitch in Chime!"
"Love Potion Number Whine"
"Kung Foe Fighting!" (if you know the tune to the sung "Kung Fu Fighting, sing this one!)
"May Gets Egged!"

Pokemon Trainer Robert
13th May 2006, 1:20 AM
So let's see. If we begin our fandub at the same point Season 9 begins, the first five episodes will be.....

Psychic vs. Ghost! Midnight Duel!
Manene Appears! House of Relaxation!
Mudkip and Flaaffy! Wonder Drug of Love?
Battle Arena! Fighting Confrontation!
The Breeding Center and the Pokémon Egg!

I think we should come up with our own titles for our dub. Using the same ones as the official dub would result in confusion.

Well the first episode I thought of will be, "The Midnight Duel! Ghost and Psychic"

2nd episode..I suggest we keep the "Manene Appeares!" for that

3rd..kinda tricky..I guess "Wonder of Love Water, Elec style"

4th..I'm not sure...It might stay the same... cause sounds resanoble to me..but thats up to the others this is just my opinion

5th...umm..."The Pokemon Breeding center"?..got nothing for that

The Great Butler
13th May 2006, 1:46 AM
I like all of Flaming Ruby's except the Ghost one. But I have nothing better of my own......

STJ
13th May 2006, 2:08 AM
I woudn't mind doing the voice of the girl in the Love potion episode..Do I need to upload a sample or something?

Hamstar
13th May 2006, 3:17 AM
Ooh! Mudkip is in one of those episodes! (for like, 2 minutes) I can totally do it! XD

~*Nobody*~
13th May 2006, 4:33 AM
I still can't believe hey used drug in the second episode title!
But any way:
We still need to decide what episode we are going to dub, as a practice type thing. I would sugest we start with the starting episode. So I will start a poll with out the poll:
Should we do the first episode, so every one can get used to thier rolls/parts?
Well I will say yes.
Yes: 1
No: 0

Pokemon Trainer Robert
13th May 2006, 5:33 AM
I say we go with the first episode for pratice also so this way we will get use to the feeling.

~*Nobody*~
13th May 2006, 6:00 AM
Thats what I said any way poll so far:
Yes: 2

Katsu Koneko
13th May 2006, 9:01 AM
Um hello..me have a question. Will you guys be doing the banned episodes as well?

I wish I had mic so I can help you with this project. x.x

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah, we'll do any banned episodes too...but what exactly do you mean by first episode?

Also, ho should we make the title cards?

Hamstar
13th May 2006, 2:33 PM
I still can't believe hey used drug in the second episode title!
But any way:
We still need to decide what episode we are going to dub, as a practice type thing. I would sugest we start with the starting episode. So I will start a poll with out the poll:
Should we do the first episode, so every one can get used to thier rolls/parts?
Well I will say yes.
Yes: 1

Wait....you mean like, epidode number one? in the first season? o.o

Pokemon Trainer Robert
13th May 2006, 4:55 PM
The first episode of Season 9 when its starts.

~*Nobody*~
13th May 2006, 6:51 PM
Ya. But we still need a project episode like the first first one. Something that we can do so we can get in sink with the mouth movements, pokemon attacks yada yada.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
13th May 2006, 9:41 PM
I could help as a writer, like tweaking ideas so they are better, polishing final scripts, ect. I can't do main plots though.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 9:45 PM
Let's do "Psychic vs. Ghost!" as a test episode, then do another take of the same episode once we have the parts down, okay?

Pokemon Trainer Robert
13th May 2006, 10:16 PM
If we are gonna do something like lip syncing and attacks we should do a episode with both of normally talking and then pokemon battling in one episode (Besides the whole team Rocket battle at end of the epiisode on the account they just use 1 attack call and then its over) this way it will be alot easier.

The Great Butler
13th May 2006, 10:16 PM
Sounds agreeable to me, FR.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
13th May 2006, 10:21 PM
Where would the episodes be first shown though? They should be aired on a certain forum as a test subject, but where?

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 10:38 PM
Hmm...I could split the completed episode into 3 parts and stick them on YouTube...

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
13th May 2006, 10:51 PM
Google video would also be a good choice, I know some videos that are an hour long and it allows them. Any other online video sources like this?

The Great Butler
13th May 2006, 10:58 PM
I still say a partnership where PPN hosts the episodes for us is a good idea.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 11:02 PM
I'll go ask Steve (the webmaster of PPN), right now!

~*Nobody*~
14th May 2006, 1:55 AM
Well I still don't have mic. Well I was thinking of doing one of the episodes that has all of the characters. Like the one on mirage island, where Misty gets Tocitic. That way we have Ash, May, Max, Misty, Brock the whole crew, but that was an hour speacal right? Well we could do just half of it, what do you guys think? AND we need to decide who's playing what part:
Characters:
Ash~ Pokemon Trainer Robert
Misty~
Brock~ FR
May~
Max~
OaK~
Birch~
Pikachu~ Legendary Suicune Girl

If I forgot someone, be it character or VA, tell me.

4th Generation Master
14th May 2006, 3:27 AM
We need an episode that has Ash, May, Max, Brock, Jessie, James, a lot of Pokemon, and hopefully Misty, Professor Oak, Professor Birch, Richie, Tracey, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, Butch, Cassidy, Giovanni, and as many recurring characters as we can get.

Maybe we could do Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon. It has:

Ash
May
Brock
Max
Misty
Prof. Oak
Jessie James
Professor Elm
Professor Birch
Nurse Joy
Officer Jenny

And as for Pokemon:

Pikachu
Meowth
Mew
Mewtwo
Aggron
Staryu
Aerodactyl

So it is a great episode and a wonderful test subject because it isn't one you would need to do later on, not being part of continuity.

~*Nobody*~
14th May 2006, 4:33 AM
I'M PIKACHU OK?! Any way: Ya thats a graet episode to do. It has alot of characters, and maybe with a little convincing we can get Maddie to do Meoth for us! (With out her it wouldn't be th same! Meowth is a mager EVIL role!)

Russian May
14th May 2006, 11:45 AM
Yay! I like the idea! Meowth is not a Meowth without Maddie!

Pyreo
14th May 2006, 12:51 PM
maybe with a little convincing we can get Maddie to do Meoth for us! (With out her it wouldn't be th same! Meowth is a mager EVIL role!)
Not possible. Fan-dubbing seems to be on thin ice already, legal-wise, but Maddie's not going to be spared if she uses the 4Kids Meowth voice without their permission.

If she wanted to, though, I don't see why she wouldn't be able to voice a new character... but she's also probably got a ton of stuff to do and might not have recording equipment.

NFreak
14th May 2006, 2:10 PM
Hmm... Well, I've been imitating a lot of pokemon voices (the actual pokemon, not the people), so I might be able to take a crack at it. But, I still need to watch some episodes from AG, so I dunno a lot of those voices yet. So, just give me a pokemon, I'll make a little sample of it, and, well, yea. =P

I have that special on CD, btw. We can just edit out the voices and the Pokebeach stuff at the beginning. xD

Pokemon Trainer Robert
14th May 2006, 7:23 PM
I too have that episode on my comp, Alright guys today is the day I'm getting a mic wait awhile longer till I get back on with my(Sounded like a sailor there eh..) voice acting as Ash.

~*Nobody*~
14th May 2006, 7:28 PM
A sailer? Now thats funny! But I've still got to get a mic because my dad keeps stalling! *Glares at Dad*

Pokemon Trainer Robert
14th May 2006, 11:05 PM
Sorry everyone gonna have to wait a little while longer..

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 11:11 PM
It's okay...I'm anxious to make my debut as Brock!

NFreak
15th May 2006, 12:09 AM
Anyone doing the pokemon voices in the special yet? I'll practice all of them tonight.Mew'll definitely be my best one, though. =P

And if you need a filler for some kid or something, I can try that. I'll just use my regular voice (like the VA who plays Sandy on Spongebob).

FlamingRuby
15th May 2006, 12:47 AM
I'm not sure...I could do the Kanto starters, but those impressions are a bit rusty...

~*Nobody*~
15th May 2006, 2:42 AM
Well I'm going to be Pikachu, or else, but I need to find out when I get every thing I need for me mic. I'll go ask my uncle to.

Manene
15th May 2006, 3:54 AM
Mew'll definitely be my best one, though. =P

Dang! I was going to ask if I could do Mew. It's the only character I can do. But I don't have a microphone, so I wouldn't be able to give you a sample...

Manene out;manene;

STJ
15th May 2006, 11:30 AM
So are we definetely doing the Mirage special? If so, I woudn't mind being the voice of May or Misty ... if it's another episode, then I'd like to be another female character..

Russian May
15th May 2006, 3:02 PM
I could try Misty, May or Mew but I don't have a microphone...Damn! I need to ask my Dad!

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
15th May 2006, 6:44 PM
Are you still accepting VAs? If so I would like to participate. I am quite good at Pokemon voices. I can do a good Staryu but that is easy. Not as easy as Mewtwo mind cause it speaks English in the movie but I havn't actually seen the special.

FlamingRuby
15th May 2006, 6:50 PM
Sure! We need VAs for the girls, especially.

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
15th May 2006, 7:03 PM
Well I'm not that good at people. Especially the girls. I'm good at Pokemon voices only really.

Pokemon Trainer Robert
15th May 2006, 7:50 PM
This has been bugging me for awhile, are we gonna keep the Original songs they already did or are we gonna sing the Special song?

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
15th May 2006, 8:16 PM
I vote sing. I VOTE SING!

FlamingRuby
15th May 2006, 8:23 PM
Depends on who sang them...I could sing an "English" version of the Japanese opening...

Mimori Kiryu
15th May 2006, 8:32 PM
I can sing an English version and my friends say I'm pretty good with Japanese songs...but I'm investing some of my birthday money into a microphone. I can't do voice acting, but I could be the narrator or the theme song singer. ^^

NFreak
15th May 2006, 8:39 PM
From my practice last night, I think Mew, Mewtwo, and Staryu are my best ones. Maybe Aggron, too.

~*Nobody*~
16th May 2006, 4:11 AM
I LOVE TO SING! I'll sing! I just got a Mic but the funny thing is I don't know how to use it! Help?

Pokemon Trainer Robert
16th May 2006, 9:02 AM
Depends what type of Mic you have, Are the plugs Green and Pink? You connect them behind your hardrive where it has a mic looking symbole on it.

Russian May
16th May 2006, 12:04 PM
Sing! It's cool! I could try! Must...get...microphone!!!

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
16th May 2006, 12:41 PM
The microphone I have at the moment is rubbish. I will try to get a new one.

Mimori Kiryu
16th May 2006, 3:41 PM
Well, I'm trying to keep a list, so everyone PM me with the possible job you would like to have and then we'll go from there after getting the episode.

Fez the Mysfit Elf
16th May 2006, 4:34 PM
So, are we going to imitate all of the original voice actors, or are we going to give the characters brand new voices that actually match them? If we're giving them new voices, and we're doing the Mastermind special, then I can do Mewtwo. I have a deep male voice, and the original Mewtwo had a deep male voice, so I guess I could do it. That is, if my sister ever finds our microphone.

Mimori Kiryu
16th May 2006, 5:03 PM
I think we shouldn't try to imitate. That's what the new voice actors tried to do and look where it got them. >>; I think we should give them new original voices that match them and they're personally.

FlamingRuby
16th May 2006, 6:53 PM
I think we should try to keep it close to the 4Kids versions and at the same time add our own personal touches....the new voices are anything BUT imitations.

Pokemon Trainer Robert
16th May 2006, 8:45 PM
I might not be on for a very long time everyone so it might be awhile till then you have to wait.

If any reason why you want to know lets just say its between my parents..so I'm staying out of the situation so sorry for the inconviences..

Neko Godot
16th May 2006, 8:53 PM
I have a suggestion. Keep the original Pokemon voices. It makes it sound cool and natural. And anyway, the dub uses Pikachus original voice, too.

Mimori Kiryu
16th May 2006, 8:55 PM
Well, I don't think we should try to imitate because of the fact that people will say we are copying and they won't want to watch it. :/

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
16th May 2006, 9:00 PM
I agree. I think we should add our own touch. Keep some voices the same though. Like Staryu. I've always loved it's "Hiya"

Neko Godot
16th May 2006, 9:18 PM
I'm not saying imitate the voices. Just don't touch them. As in keep the original voices of the Pokemon in.

~*Nobody*~
17th May 2006, 2:00 AM
NO! I'm doing Pikachu! NOOO! And its not really a full dub if you don't dub the whole thing.

Yoshida Amane
17th May 2006, 2:16 AM
Hi there.
If you need any additional voice actors, writers, editors, etc., I can help.

Voice acting: can fill any part necessary
Writing/editing: I'm pretty good with scripts

If you have nothing for me to do, I'll just watch, but I'd like to help out. :)

DON'T IMITATE. Please. Do your own voice because it will sound better and more professional.

~*Nobody*~
17th May 2006, 2:26 AM
Hey I use my own Pokemon voices. I don't sound like the Pikachu exsactly, I just sound like Pikachu. And besides if I can't do Pokemon I can't do anything but run this fandub.

Yoshida Amane
17th May 2006, 2:30 AM
Hey I use my own Pokemon voices. I don't sound like the Pikachu exsactly, I just sound like Pikachu. And besides if I can't do Pokemon I can't do anything but run this fandub.

^^ Heh, you're cool.
Got anything for me to do, or should I just watch?

~*Nobody*~
17th May 2006, 2:36 AM
Well you could help voice act. Can you do any FEMALE voices? We still need a May and a Misty.... I just noticed that May and Misty both start with M thats supicios! (I spelt that wrong...)

Yoshida Amane
17th May 2006, 2:40 AM
Well you could help voice act. Can you do any FEMALE voices? We still need a May and a Misty.... I just noticed that May and Misty both start with M thats supicios! (I spelt that wrong...)

Yeah, I can do female voices (as I am a female! lol *giggles insanely*). Any voices I do won't be imitations. I am not Rachael Lillis or Veronica Taylor. I could do Misty or May - depending on which one you need more. I would prefer Misty though.

~*Nobody*~
17th May 2006, 2:48 AM
ok Thats good. As we need a misty, but now we need a May!

Yoshida Amane
17th May 2006, 2:51 AM
ok Thats good. As we need a misty, but now we need a May!

^^ Yay! I get to act in a super-fun fandub! lol...exciting. XD
And I get to be on a list.
Lol. It's like credits except we haven't done anything yet.

STJ
17th May 2006, 6:47 AM
I can try and do May if you want .. but be warned- I sound nothing like Veronica Taylor though XD

Pyreo
17th May 2006, 4:24 PM
I could be a good hyper May - I'm an energetic person. *bounces* Which is how May should sound.

I'll record a soundbyte later. I can't now because there are peoples in my house. >>;; But there's still the problem with my accent... I think it sounds too distracting when everyone else is American. I'll try putting the American accent on but I don't think I'm that good at it.

Unless anyone else actually likes the idea of a British May... ;)

Mimori Kiryu
17th May 2006, 4:27 PM
Well, this is getting interesting. Oh, BTW, don't forget to PM me your job. That includes everyone. I'm trying to get this put together.

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
17th May 2006, 5:18 PM
Yeah lets have a British May. Imagine May with a jordy accent. Or a posh London May^_^
BTW Has anyone asked Maddie about Meowth yet?

Mika_Coyote
17th May 2006, 5:49 PM
Aww... *sighs* I guess my chance is gone then... I wanted so badly to be in this... *heartbroken* A British May sounds nice... Sorry, I'm just...

Goodbye, voice-acting dreams... :( *kicked out of thread for acting emo*

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
17th May 2006, 6:13 PM
I'm sure you can still join. Just not for this ep mabye. I don't know.

Russian May
17th May 2006, 6:16 PM
Please, can I be Mew! Because it's the best what I can do! Maybe I can try also as Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny...

Mimori Kiryu
17th May 2006, 6:28 PM
I've listen to Mika_Coyote's voice acting trying to be May and its very good. I'm going to confirm her as May, for now. If anyone disagrees, I'll give you the links to listen to her.

So, how is the main cast looking? We don't have an Ash or Max, right?

FlamingRuby
17th May 2006, 7:12 PM
We do have an Ash...and I'm doing Brock, and I *think* we have a Misty...so we're missing a Max.

Mimori Kiryu
17th May 2006, 7:15 PM
Who's doing Ash? @_@ Sorry, I'm just really behind on things:

Ash -
Misty - Yoshida Amane
Brock - FlamingRuby
May - Mika_Coyote
Max - ???
Narrator - Kanami Yuta
Pikachu - Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon

What else on the main list of every episode? (Other than Misty)

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
17th May 2006, 7:19 PM
Can I do Staryu?

Mimori Kiryu
17th May 2006, 7:23 PM
Well, I think personally, that there needs to be a panel of people that judge auditions for characters. I get that could be me, FlamingRuby and some others that know the anime really well.

I'd have to hear you first, MUDKIP1521. ^_^

Pyreo
17th May 2006, 7:59 PM
Eh... I guess you found a May while I was recording. :/

Can I show you what I came up with anyway? I hope an mp3 is okay.

It's half me being May, half Pokemon voices (http://media.putfile.com/Audition1)

Now personally I don't think it sounds very May-like. I figured that my opinion didn't count for squat though, since I'm so accustomed to my own voice and other people would be better judges. I also didn't digitally alter this in any way, but I could do for any other character that anybody thinks I could have a go at. If you think of anything else I could try for, don't hesitate to ask...

Mimori Kiryu
17th May 2006, 8:04 PM
Well, I listened and I'm afraid your accent really doesn't work for May at all. I'm sorry. But I do like your pokemon imitations! I really liked Jigglypuff, Chansey, Clefairy and Caterpie. They all sounded like the original ones. ^_^ I think you'd do well at those pokemon. :3

Pyreo
17th May 2006, 8:07 PM
Well, I listened and I'm afraid your accent really doesn't work for May at all.
I thought not. ;) Let me know if you need a filler.

Mimori Kiryu
17th May 2006, 8:18 PM
I shall. ^_^ But I do LOVE your pokemon impressions. If any of those pokemon that I listed appear in the series 9, I'm definitely giving you the part hands down. :)

I read what I said and I sound really harsh, I'm sorry. ;;

Neko Godot
17th May 2006, 8:25 PM
Kanami, you say you have links to the May voice. Can I hear it?

Mimori Kiryu
17th May 2006, 8:58 PM
The ones that Mika_Coyote did? Of course:

http://rapidshare.de/files/20691074/maytryout01.wma.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/20691420/maytryout02.wma.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/20691491/maytryout03.wma.html

I told her that she may be a little highpitched, but if she toned it down, she's got it pretty well. ^_^

Pyreo
17th May 2006, 11:47 PM
If any of those pokemon that I listed appear in the series 9, I'm definitely giving you the part hands down. :)

I read what I said and I sound really harsh, I'm sorry. ;;
No, it's fine, I know how weird it is when oddly-accented people do voice acting. Even when it's my own. It kinda sounds out of place. Thanks though. ^-^

I wish I could listen to the chosen May person but I can't get that download site to work. :/

FlamingRuby
18th May 2006, 12:16 AM
If you need a clip of my Brock voice, I can do a cleaner take....

~*Nobody*~
18th May 2006, 2:05 AM
Oh guys I am getting recording my Pokemon voices now, STILL DOING PIKACHU! But it might not be very clear...

Captain Castform
18th May 2006, 6:19 AM
Is there still an opening for James and/or Prof. Oak?

I don't sound exactly like them (little deep for James) but I think they're okay.

I won't be able to send voice clips until tomorrow, though.

Shift
18th May 2006, 8:08 PM
Oh boy! Yeah, I really want to try out for this thing. I also wouldn't mind trying out for the writing job, and if you're planning on translating the openings and endings and having them sung, I'd like to work on those, as well. I already have Advance Adventure and Glory Day finished, and I'm working on Spurt! right now. Anyway, how should I go about posting my auditions for voice roles?

Mimori Kiryu
18th May 2006, 8:34 PM
SkittishCelebi: I don't know about the site. It might be up to its download limit. You might want to ask Mika_Coyote, she could probably reupdate it in the site.

Captain Castform: James is still open to try. We'd like an audition though. ^_^

FlamingRuby: That'd be great. I'd love to hear Brock, because the last time you recorded it, I didn't get to listen to it. ;o;

So...I seem to be making the final decisions on these voices. Does anyone disagree on me doing this?

Shift
18th May 2006, 9:15 PM
You know, to me Miss Coyote sounds more like Max than May in those auditions.

~*Nobody*~
19th May 2006, 2:01 AM
I need somewhere to host my recordings here! Oak and James are still up for grabs! Feel free to try out!

FlamingRuby
19th May 2006, 2:48 AM
Anyone have a copy of the episode title music I can do my Brock voice over?

Shift
19th May 2006, 3:46 AM
Here's my audition for James (http://media.putfile.com/James-88).
Here's Prof. Oak (http://media.putfile.com/Prof-Oak).
Here's Scott (http://media.putfile.com/Scott-55-47).
And here are some Pokemon auditions:
Squirtle (http://media.putfile.com/Squirtle)
Marshtomp (http://media.putfile.com/Marshtomp)
Munchlax (http://media.putfile.com/Munchlax-67)
Snorlax (http://media.putfile.com/Snorlax)
Phanpy (http://media.putfile.com/Phanpy)
Donphan (http://media.putfile.com/Donphan)
Poliwhirl (http://media.putfile.com/Poliwhirl)
Growlithe (http://media.putfile.com/Growlithe)
Torkoal (http://media.putfile.com/Torkoal)
Seviper (http://media.putfile.com/Seviper)
Ludicolo (http://media.putfile.com/Ludicolo)

More to come...

~*Nobody*~
19th May 2006, 3:58 AM
Link isn't up.

Shift
19th May 2006, 4:02 AM
Link isn't up.
It is now, I finished editing it in.

~*Nobody*~
19th May 2006, 4:09 AM
oh ok! I'll check them

Shift
19th May 2006, 4:26 AM
oh ok! I'll check them
Okay. I'll be adding more auditions to that, so just be aware.

~*Nobody*~
19th May 2006, 4:32 AM
Uhh the Jessie and James sounded practicly the same in that. I will have to say you might not be able to be James. I'll have to check with some of the other writters and FR

Shift
19th May 2006, 4:41 AM
Uhh the Jessie and James sounded practicly the same in that. I will have to say you might not be able to be James. I'll have to check with some of the other writters and FR
Sorry, I wasn't trying to audition for Jessie; I just need to read of of another character for the motto. Anyway, could I give it another shot? I'll make it sound deeper this time.

~*Nobody*~
19th May 2006, 4:53 AM
Go ahead... I guess. What I was trying to point out was James needed to sound more like a man..

Shift
19th May 2006, 4:56 AM
Okay, so I have all my final auditions in a pot further down.

Captain Castform
19th May 2006, 5:53 AM
Well, I have a few clips now >.>

James (http://www.freewebs.com/24kocylender/James1.wav)
James Motto (http://www.freewebs.com/24kocylender/jamesmotto.wav)
Ludicolo (http://www.freewebs.com/24kocylender/Ludicolo.wav)

And this one's more just for laughs, but >.>

Butch (http://www.freewebs.com/24kocylender/butchsmoker.wav)

STJ
19th May 2006, 10:49 AM
May I ask what(if any) female roles are left open?

Pyreo
19th May 2006, 9:08 PM
James (http://www.freewebs.com/24kocylender/James1.wav)
James Motto (http://www.freewebs.com/24kocylender/jamesmotto.wav)
Hehe, it's like the young posh James.

And this one's more just for laughs, but >.>

Butch (http://www.freewebs.com/24kocylender/butchsmoker.wav)
*Laughs out loud*

May I ask what(if any) female roles are left open?
May I ask what (if any) roles are left open for peoples with stupid accents like mine? >>;; I know my May attempt bombed but I still keep hoping I could find a part... seriously, I even started coming up with ideas to change the Brooklyn Meowth to a rough Londoner. *slaps self*

Yoshida Amane
19th May 2006, 10:15 PM
Hi guys, I'm back. Sorry, but my dad wouldn't let me on.
Yes, I'm voicing Misty.

Here is my audio clip. It's from Pokemon 3. I did a deeper voice for Molly so it was a lot easier for you to remember which one was Misty.
http://media.putfile.com/Misty-_

FlamingRuby
19th May 2006, 10:27 PM
Here's my Brock voice...I say "Maybe you can throw it back and try for a coffeemaker?" (what he said when Misty caught a teapot in "The Totodile Duel")

(it's not my best...)

My Brock voice (http://www.bigupload.com/d=57EBBC36)

Shift
19th May 2006, 10:47 PM
Okay, here are my final audition submissions at this time. I don't know how good my James is, but I'll also be trying out for Meowth, Harley, Drew, and various Pokemon. (Note: My Munchlax, Snorlax, and Torkoal samples are the same as before, the others are different and better this time.)

Meowth (http://media.putfile.com/Meowth)
James (http://media.putfile.com/James-9)
Harley (http://media.putfile.com/Harley-65)
Drew (http://media.putfile.com/Drew-23)
Haunter (http://media.putfile.com/Haunter)
Phanpy (http://media.putfile.com/Phanpy-15)
Munchlax (http://media.putfile.com/Munchlax-67)
Snorlax (http://media.putfile.com/Snorlax)
Squirtle (http://media.putfile.com/Squirtle-96)
Seviper (http://media.putfile.com/Seviper-28)
Cacnea (http://media.putfile.com/Cacnea)
Torkoal (http://media.putfile.com/Torkoal)
Poliwhirl (http://media.putfile.com/Poliwhirl-82)
Growlithe (http://media.putfile.com/Growlithe-27)
Voltorb (http://media.putfile.com/Voltorb)
Grimer (http://media.putfile.com/Grimer-voice)

Mika_Coyote
20th May 2006, 12:35 PM
Wow... I get to be May... I'm so happy I'm gonna explode! ...Well, maybe not... XD But yeah, thank you so much for giving me the part! I promise I won't let you down!

Oh, yeah, and Shift... Yes, I also did Max in those clips... They were from Berry, Berry Interesting, and Max also spoke in the clips I chose to try out. Yeah, I need to tone down May a little... ^^; On a side note, your Harley is GOLD! I hope you get the part! ^^

Shift
20th May 2006, 3:41 PM
Wow... I get to be May... I'm so happy I'm gonna explode! ...Well, maybe not... XD But yeah, thank you so much for giving me the part! I promise I won't let you down!

Oh, yeah, and Shift... Yes, I also did Max in those clips... They were from Berry, Berry Interesting, and Max also spoke in the clips I chose to try out. Yeah, I need to tone down May a little... ^^; On a side note, your Harley is GOLD! I hope you get the part! ^^
Thanks for that. Good luck as May!

~*Nobody*~
20th May 2006, 6:48 PM
Oh my we seem to have some one for Harley! Misty could be taken! GET YOUR ADDITIONS IN! I will be putting up my Pikachu and Mew up soon.

FlamingRuby
20th May 2006, 7:53 PM
Any word on whether i'm Brock or not?

~*Nobody*~
20th May 2006, 7:59 PM
Oh right.... I still need to listen to the other one! ^^. But no one else seems to be asking for Brock so I think you will be Brock!

Yoshida Amane
20th May 2006, 8:41 PM
Oh right.... I still need to listen to the other one! ^^. But no one else seems to be asking for Brock so I think you will be Brock!

And me? How'd I do?
If I can't be Misty I'd still like to have some smaller parts...

~*Nobody*~
20th May 2006, 8:49 PM
NO NO NO AND NO! You have Misty as long as no one else wants it!

Yoshida Amane
20th May 2006, 8:51 PM
NO NO NO AND NO! You have Misty as long as no one else wants it!

XD okay! Nobody said anything so I was just wondering! ^^

FlamingRuby
20th May 2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah!

Next question-How will we make episode title cards?

~*Nobody*~
20th May 2006, 10:39 PM
I can try... And heres one of my Pikachu voices:

http://media.putfile.com/Pikachu99 (not one of my best but oh well)

NFreak
20th May 2006, 10:56 PM
I'll make my audio submissions as soon as I can. I can only record when my parents aren't home. Otherwise, I'll look like an idiot. -_-

But I did manage to make one of them.

Er, how can I upload it? ^^"

Shift
20th May 2006, 11:59 PM
What about Meowth? I tried out for him using that monologue Maddie Blaustine typed up before. How'd you like it?

Yoshida Amane
21st May 2006, 2:42 AM
I'll make my audio submissions as soon as I can. I can only record when my parents aren't home. Otherwise, I'll look like an idiot. -_-

But I did manage to make one of them.

Er, how can I upload it? ^^"

Putfile.com is a good website. You don't need a username there, but I do recommend getting one because you can organize your uploaded media on your user webpage.

I have a question as well. Are we using our usernames or our real names for the voice acting credits? I don't mind either way.

~*Nobody*~
21st May 2006, 2:59 AM
I don't mind using real names.

FlamingRuby
21st May 2006, 3:00 AM
Usernames is fine with me...

Want me to put up an example of a singing episode title?

Yoshida Amane
21st May 2006, 3:02 AM
Usernames is fine with me...

Want me to put up an example of a singing episode title?

Um, what? I don't know what you're talking about, so I'm all for it.
XD

~*Nobody*~
21st May 2006, 3:04 AM
For the credits. (You were asking which we would use)

Yoshida Amane
21st May 2006, 3:13 AM
For the credits. (You were asking which we would use)

XD I was quoting FlamingRuby. But that's fine.

~*Nobody*~
21st May 2006, 3:26 AM
oh.... Opps. SING IT SIIIIINNNNG IIIITTT!!!!

FlamingRuby
21st May 2006, 3:44 AM
Okay! I'm going to do one of my dub predictions: "Kung Foe Fighting!"

My prediction for the Battle Arena episode (http://www.bigupload.com/d=0B30B386)

Shift
21st May 2006, 4:02 AM
Sorry, still don't get what you're talking about. Do you mean your going to sing the opening and ending songs? If that's the case, I would love to help with adapting them into English.

FlamingRuby
21st May 2006, 4:17 AM
I'd like to do taht if someone would give me an MP3 and a copy of the words and translation.

Shift
21st May 2006, 4:43 AM
I just go to Youtube. f I couldn't find English subs of the songs, I watched the Spanish subs and translated it with Babelfish. I've pretty much finished Advance Adventure and Glory Day already.

Oh, and Suicune Girl, could you post the current cast list so that we'll all know who's doing what so far?

NFreak
21st May 2006, 2:42 PM
Mew (http://media.putfile.com/Mew-14)
Lotad (http://media.putfile.com/Lotad)
Mudkip (custom) (http://media.putfile.com/Mudkip-custom)
Mudkip (original) (http://media.putfile.com/Mudkip-original)
Treecko (http://media.putfile.com/Treecko)
Torchic (http://media.putfile.com/Torchic-60)

Here're some of my audio submissions. I'm gonna try to voice that guy with the gold Sudowoodu, too, btw.

Yoshida Amane
21st May 2006, 10:32 PM
I'd like to do taht if someone would give me an MP3 and a copy of the words and translation.
That would be fine by me.
I should be getting a keyboard this summer, so if we need background music or extra songs (I can do with or without my vocals) I can take care of that.

FlamingRuby
21st May 2006, 10:36 PM
I've written my own "English" versions of songs from animes yet to be dubbed in English, so I can write "English" versions of the Japanese Pokemon songs just as well.

Yoshida Amane
21st May 2006, 10:41 PM
I've written my own "English" versions of songs from animes yet to be dubbed in English, so I can write "English" versions of the Japanese Pokemon songs just as well.

XD That'll be cool.
I write songs a lot. It's just something I do.
Sammy! Cast list!

~*Nobody*~
21st May 2006, 10:52 PM
I think we should realy use Real names for credits. It sounds more offical. But whatever... I can sing the advance battle theme song!

Katsu Koneko
22nd May 2006, 1:04 AM
Oooh I got an idea what about singing the Japanese Theme Songs, but transliterated into English! I've done that five times I think..

May I transliterate the Japanese Theme song into English? ^^;;; Well that is if you agree to the idea. *hides behind a rock*

~*Nobody*~
22nd May 2006, 1:06 AM
Well it is a good idea we'll have to see what everybody else says though.

Shift
22nd May 2006, 1:06 AM
Here are the lyrics I've done. They're not super perfect, but they sound pretty good.

Advance Adventure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjTvzrMIli0&search=pokemon%20advanced%20adventure
You can win as long as you believe in,
Starting out, don’t pout, let’s just go!
PokéNav is ready! We’re already set to go!
Set the standard, stand above defeat,
Feats of strength and strength to let go!

Traveling beyond the oceans and the lands we know,
In Lilycove City, we’ll see the sun’s begun to grow,
Double battles together, trusting one another!
Like a Mach Bike we strike out, faster, stronger, like no other!

Want to want to have my own say!
The dream never sleeps, don’t weep for me, you’ll see, we’ll be okay, 'cause,
All in all, we’ll pave our own way,
New friends and old beside me,
We’ll stand tall and give our all today!

You can win as long as you believe!

GLORY DAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FSa7nUMgxw&search=ag%20opening
GLORY DAY! When rain is pouring all around,
GLORY DAY! And northern winds are blowing, say,
GLORY DAY! You’ll make it through, you’re rapture-bound,
Just keep pushing on this GLORY DAY!

The clouds above, while flowing far into the distance,
Soon reveal a sunny sky,
When the sweat starts rolling off my face,
Deep in my heart, I feel “I’m alive!”

There are times when all I find is pain and sorrow,
And there’s no hope left for me,
But I’ll reclaim that happiness,
If only I can truly believe.

GLORY DAY! When you have lost your way, you see,
GLORY DAY! You ought to ask the wind and, well,
GLORY DAY! Just listen to it carefully,
You will hear it say, “Believe myself!!”

Yoshida Amane
22nd May 2006, 2:16 AM
Here are the lyrics I've done. They're not super perfect, but they sound pretty good.

Advance Adventure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjTvzrMIli0&search=pokemon%20advanced%20adventure
You can win as long as you believe in,
PokéNav is ready! We’re already set to go!
Set the standard, stand above defeat,
Feats of strength and strength to let go!

Traveling beyond the oceans and the lands we know,
In Lilycove City, we’ll see the sun’s begun to grow,
Double battles together, trusting one another!
Like a Mach Bike we strike out, faster, stronger, like no other!

Want to want to have my own say!
The dream never sleeps, don’t weep for me, you’ll see, we’ll be okay, 'cause,
All in all, we’ll pave our own way,
New friends and old beside me,
We’ll stand tall and give our all today!

You can win as long as you believe!

GLORY DAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FSa7nUMgxw&search=ag%20opening
GLORY DAY! When rain is pouring all around,
GLORY DAY! And northern winds are blowing, say,
GLORY DAY! You’ll make it through, you’re rapture-bound,
Just keep pushing on this GLORY DAY!

The clouds above, while flowing far into the distance,
Soon reveal a sunny sky,
When the sweat starts rolling off my face,
Deep in my heart, I feel “I’m alive!”

There are times when all I find is pain and sorrow,
And there’s no hope left for me,
But I’ll reclaim that happiness,
If only I can truly believe.

GLORY DAY! When you have lost your way, you see,
GLORY DAY! You ought to ask the wind and, well,
GLORY DAY! Just listen to it carefully,
You will hear it say, “Believe myself!!”

Wow, nice.
Maybe some actors can use their real name and some can use their username.

Shift
22nd May 2006, 2:19 AM
Wow, nice.
Maybe some actors can use their real name and some can use their username.
Thanks. I myself want to be credited by my username, since I'll be recognized more easily by my online peers.

FlamingRuby
22nd May 2006, 2:26 AM
All right, here's my spin on the OP:

"Advance Adventure"

Feel the courage, and a rush of energy!
Today is brand new, come on; let's go!
Don't forget your PokeNav,
Everything is good to go!

Rivals face off, a battle begins!
I'm determined...ready? Let's go!

Looking out there at the sea and all this brand new land,
Lilycove City, a sunset is waiting there....

A double battle soon begins! See the fire burning?
I ride a motorcycle,
And I'm riding, this mighty wave!

Wanna, wanna, wanna do this!
I have a dream inside me that will never ever sleep!

Here I come, to this brand new town!
Let's go look for some new friends!
Welcome them aboard our whole new team!

~*Nobody*~
22nd May 2006, 2:29 AM
I wouldn't mind using my username and real name. You know something like this:
Bob franklen/ Pokemonlove
(No that is not my real name just a exsample)

Shift
22nd May 2006, 2:45 AM
All right, here's my spin on the OP:

"Advance Adventure"

Don't forget your PokeNav,
Everything is good to go!

Rivals face off, a battle begins!
I'm determined...ready? Let's go!

Looking out there at the sea and all this brand new land,
Lilycove City, a sunset is waiting there....

A double battle soon begins! See the fire burning?
I ride a motorcycle,
And I'm riding, this mighty wave!

Wanna, wanna, wanna do this!
I have a dream inside me that will never ever sleep!

Here I come, to this brand new town!
Let's go look for some new friends!
Welcome them aboard our whole new team!

Hmm... Well, honestly, I'm having trouble feeling the rhythm in those lyrics. I suppose some people like a more straightforward translation, but I'm more of the kind who likes to adapt it while still retaining the original feel and meaning. It just seems like it would be hard to sing in a way. Sorry, no offence meant.

I wouldn't mind using my username and real name. You know something like this:
Bob franklen/ Pokemonlove
(No that is not my real name just a exsample)
I suppose I could just give my first name and last initial, but I don't like giving out too much personal info online, myself.

FlamingRuby
22nd May 2006, 2:46 AM
I was trying to make lines that kept the original meaning, while syncing with the original rhythm.

PokemonTrainerLisa
22nd May 2006, 2:54 AM
Well, this is just a suggestion, but you could just use the actual translation of Advance Adventure. You know, like the one they use at the beginning of the first AG episode subbed by #Pocket Monsters. I love that translation. ^^

Shift
22nd May 2006, 2:57 AM
Well, this is just a suggestion, but you could just use the actual translation of Advance Adventure. You know, like the one they use at the beginning of the first AG episode subbed by #Pocket Monsters. I love that translation. ^^
Sorry, I don't know. You mean they translated and dubbed it, or just subbed it, or what? And just a note, I don't think we're actually going to be using these songs, since were starting in the Battle Frontier. Unless we use it in the background, or something.

I was trying to make lines that kept the original meaning, while syncing with the original rhythm.
Yeah, I guess I just didn't feel it. But I thinks there's more to it. For starters, rhymes can be good if used correctly. They don't have to be total rhymes, just wourd that sortof sound the same. And of course, they don't need to be used all the time; a rhyme should NEVER be used just for the sake of rhyming. But I feel it's important to make it, how should I say it, symetrical in a way. Hard to explain, I know, and I'm definately not close to being perfect either.

PokemonTrainerLisa
22nd May 2006, 3:17 AM
Shift, #Pocket Monsters has subbed the first two AG episodes. So that means that the opening, Advance Adventure, was also subbed. And by subbed, I mean they give you the translation of the song at the bottom of the screen. :)

Shift
22nd May 2006, 3:27 AM
Shift, #Pocket Monsters has subbed the first two AG episodes. So that means that the opening, Advance Adventure, was also subbed. And by subbed, I mean they give you the translation of the song at the bottom of the screen. :)
Oh, that's all well and good. But can the song be sung with those subs? We were trying to adapt the song to be sung in English, but was that to case with the subbed version, or was it just a straight translation?

Katsu Koneko
22nd May 2006, 3:41 AM
I'll post my lyrics tomorrow. ^^

Shift
22nd May 2006, 3:52 AM
I'll post my lyrics tomorrow. ^^
We'll be looking forward to it. I just hope we can get this underway soon. What else is there to do before recording starts?

Captain Castform
22nd May 2006, 4:24 AM
Okay, not to bother anyone but, um.... how where my clips?

And do I need to do anything else after posting those?

Shift
22nd May 2006, 4:27 AM
Okay, not to bother anyone but, um.... how where my clips?

And do I need to do anything else after posting those?
Oh, those! Sorry, but they didn't sound very much like the originals. Maybe you should try some different types instead of just high-pitched Pokemon. Maybe even try out for a few of the main characters; just so that we all have more of an idea of what you can and can't do.

Captain Castform
22nd May 2006, 4:38 AM
Oh, those! Sorry, but they didn't sound very much like the originals. Maybe you should try some different types instead of just high-pitched Pokemon. Maybe even try out for a few of the main characters; just so that we all have more of an idea of what you can and can't do.

.... What the heck are you talking about? The only pokemon I did was Ludicolo.

Shift
22nd May 2006, 4:52 AM
.... What the heck are you talking about? The only pokemon I did was Ludicolo.
ACK! You're right! I mistook you for Nintendo Freak. Sorry... Anyway, I kinda thought that your James was too posh-sounding, and strangely German-sounding, which I gues isn't necessarily bad, just different. Ludicolo... As an immitation of the old actor, you sounded alot alike. However, I never liked Ludicolo's English voice at all; I pictured it as one of those mariachi-type guys, with the "Ai-yai-yai!" yell and stuff, more goofy-sounding and less gruff. I never heard a Japanese version of it, so I can't be sure of that. As an imitation of the original English, you sounded the same. And Butch... You sounded like him, but that was a really disturbing line you used...

Captain Castform
22nd May 2006, 5:06 AM
Okay, thank you. I guess I can work with James some more. I don't know how it could have sounded german, though ._.

And if you think Butch's lines where disturbing, I'm glad I didn't post my other James clip.

Shift
22nd May 2006, 5:26 AM
May I ask for a critique of my auditions? They're a little bit below yours on the page. I don't think I did James very well, either, but I liked my other voices. What do you think?

Captain Castform
22nd May 2006, 7:04 AM
May I ask for a critique of my auditions? They're a little bit below yours on the page. I don't think I did James very well, either, but I liked my other voices. What do you think?

Alright, I'll try...

Meowth - I didn't think this one was that good, but no one's going to get meowth right, anyway.
James - Sorry, I thought this was horrible =\
Harley - This one was good. It sounded almost like you didn't put much emphasis on the voice or something, though =\
Drew - This one was decent as well. not exactly the annoying tone Drew has.
Haunter - This one was one of your best ones. Pretty close to the show.
Phanpy - Sorry, but I think this one was too high pitched. =\
Munchlax - Pretty close.
Snorlax - decent. sounded a bit too soft to me, but that may just be the microphone.
Squirtle - Pretty good.
Seviper - Good aswell.
Cacnea - er... sorry, but I think this one is about like phanpy.
Torkoal - Doesn't just quite as deep (though close). I think you made it sound even goofier than it already is, though >.>
Poliwhirl - I don't think it was deep enough.
Growlithe - I bearly remember what growlithe sounds like, but this didn't spark any memories for me. sorry =\
Voltorb - okay attempt. I think it was too high.
Grimer - I think this was too high, as well.

Okay, I'm not an expert or anything, so take my comments as what you will, but, In my opinion, I think you should stay away from the higher pitched voices, and try and make the others deeper.

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
22nd May 2006, 6:47 PM
Captian Castform should definatly get any Ludicolo parts. His voice was spot on.

~*Nobody*~
22nd May 2006, 6:49 PM
Indeed. I will have to agree on Captain Castforms evaluation as well.

Mimori Kiryu
22nd May 2006, 7:15 PM
Hey, sorry I haven't been on everyone. I've been listening to the auditions so far and everyone seems really good. ^^ FlamingRuby, for some reason bigupload won't work for me, can you use putfile.com? I'd really love to hear your Brock auditions. ^_^

Here's the cast list (or what I think)

Ash - (who is doing Ash? @_@)
Misty - Yoshida Amane
May - Mika Coyote
Max - ???
Brock - FlamingRuby
Pikachu - Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokemon
Ludicolo - Captain Castform
Squirtle - Shift

Those are the confirmed ones. Any takers on the others?

~*Nobody*~
22nd May 2006, 7:22 PM
Pokemon Trainer Robert is doing ash. I'm doing Pikachu! YAY!

Mimori Kiryu
22nd May 2006, 7:24 PM
Oh, alright, let's edit that in.

Ash - Pokemon Trainer Robert
Misty - Yoshida Amane
May - Mika Coyote
Max - ???
Brock - FlamingRuby
Squirtle - Shift

Did Pokemon Trainer Robert give an audition? I'd like to hear it...

Shift
23rd May 2006, 12:09 AM
Oh, alright, let's edit that in.

Ash - Pokemon Trainer Robert
Misty - Yoshida Amane
May - Mika Coyote
Max - ???
Brock - FlamingRuby
Squirtle - Shift

Did Pokemon Trainer Robert give an audition? I'd like to hear it...
We still need Jessie, James, Meowth, Harley, Drew (except he won't appear for awhile), Ash's Pokemon (Grovyle/Sceptile, Phanpy/Donphan, Swellow, and Corphish), May Pokemon (Combusken, Munchlax, Eevee), Brock's Pokemon (Mudkip/Marshtomp, Bonsly, Forretress), Jessie's Pokemon (Wobbuffet, Seviper, Dustox), and James' Pokemon (Chimecho, Manene, Cacnea).

NFreak
23rd May 2006, 12:18 AM
Seems like a good idea for the intro. I say go for it. ^^

I thought of something. Remember those old banned episodes? The seizure one and whatnot? Maybe we should do all those ones, too. Except, on the seizure one, we reduce the number of different lights. Maybe make it just like a few flashes, not enough for seizures. =P

Anyway, I'd also like a small critique on my submissions. I'll try to improve, though. And I have a lot more, but it'll take too long to save them and stuff. xD

Oh yeah, if you want, I can try Max and Bonsly.

For the credits, too, I'll just be put as Tyler M. if that's ok. ^^

Pokemon Trainer Robert
23rd May 2006, 12:50 AM
I'm trying guys, my mom is trying to save enough to pay the bills anfd also now I have to use DSL connections since comcasy took our cable off, I'm working hard to get a mic, So dont worry I'll pull through hopefully this week I'll get a mic.

FlamingRuby
23rd May 2006, 1:01 AM
So when can we start dubbing? I'm ready to get started!

Katsu Koneko
23rd May 2006, 1:07 AM
Well here's my lyrics..it took me awhile for to match the rythym..you can try it out in the karaoke version I put on Putfile. I'm also going to work on Soko Ni Sora Ga Aru Kara Ending. ^__^;; I hope you like 'em.

Advance Adventure
English translation: Excalibur Subs
English Transliteration: Katsu Koneko
Link to Subtitled Vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz1lv4NGa0k
Karaoke link: http://media.putfile.com/Pokemon---Advance-Adventure

Grab your Courage! Grab hold to energy!
Today's a new day so onward lets go!
Grab your Pokenavi and everything is set to go!
Face your rival right about now,
Come on let's go determined we go!

At a distant land looking at the ocean blue
At Lilycove City, the sun sets in a lovely sunset
In a Double battle, your destiny awaits you
Ride your bike and really ride that newly woven wave!

Want to want to do this myself!
We have the dreams that don't want to sleep right away and
In a new bright town we arrive in
If that's the case we will
Search for our new friends right then and there!
Echo: (Search for our new friends right then and there)

Shift
23rd May 2006, 5:16 AM
Well here's my lyrics..it took me awhile for to match the rythym..you can try it out in the karaoke version I put on Putfile. I'm also going to work on Soko Ni Sora Ga Aru Kara Ending. ^__^;; I hope you like 'em.

Advance Adventure

Um... Sorry, but I'm still just not feeling it. It seems like you mostly jist used the straight translation and added some words to fill up the spaces, to put it bluntly. Like here: "At Lilycove City, the sun sets in a lovely sunset"; it just feels weird saying "sunset" right after saying "the sun sets". Some lines, like "If that's the case we will", still don't seem like they fit the rhythm in any way. I'd like to hear the way you sing it, because I can't figure it out. And sorry I have to keep nitpicking, but is this a song any Average Joe could sing? Id like a song that's tailored to the average American viewer while loyal enough to the original to please the purists. If you want, you can point out any problems in my version, as well.

~*Nobody*~
23rd May 2006, 5:46 AM

Advance Adventure

I feel it but I suggest:

Grab your energy!

I would suggest that but thats only suggeting.

Katsu Koneko
23rd May 2006, 5:47 AM
Err I just posted once...

I had a lot of trouble with the lilicove part..I had it originally Minamo City..though. I'll rewrite it then. ^^

@Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon

I originally had Grab your energy..though I didn't think it sounded right. ^^;;; Though I'll try it again.

Shift
23rd May 2006, 3:07 PM
Err I just posted once...

I had a lot of trouble with the lilicove part..I had it originally Minamo City..though. I'll rewrite it then. ^^

@Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon

I originally had Grab your energy..though I didn't think it sounded right. ^^;;; Though I'll try it again.
Blast, mistaken again. You two had the same avatar, so got confused.
So are we going to have some sort of competition between these three songs? If we're starting where PUSA starts, though, this'll only be good for anytime the song is played within the show.

~*Nobody*~
23rd May 2006, 7:49 PM
Well we can start when ever every one is ready. I have my mic on right now even. And you guys can call me either directer or LSGP.

FlamingRuby
23rd May 2006, 7:55 PM
I'm set whenever you guys are ready!

Shift
23rd May 2006, 8:19 PM
Wait, what episode are we starting with? We still don't have Max or anyone from TR. I auditioned for Meowth, and both I and Capt. Castform auditioned for James, but no one decided anything and no one auditioned for Max or Jessie.

SailorClef
23rd May 2006, 8:52 PM
Ok, I can understand that you might not want to listen to me since I haven't been posting here long but.. Seriously, people.. this whole thing (unless there's a lot going on that I don't know about) seems horribly unorganized =/

..If you are serious about this, really doing it for the sake of the series that you love, you should probably make a seperate site and not limit everything to being on the serebii forums...

Yes, this includes looking far and wide (this means on other forums!) for the people who can do the best possible voice acting for each character, even if that means that so-and-so dosen't get to be such-and-such-a-character. ...No offense to anyone but I just don't think you should just be picking the first or second person that auditions unless they really are THAT good =/

I also think that all of the voice clips should be collected and put in the same location so that everyone can VOTE on the best ones.

and I was wondering-have any of you taken into consideration sound effects and 'additional voices' (side characters)?

~*Nobody*~
23rd May 2006, 9:10 PM
First off we are picking the ones that are good not just the people that can't do it but think they can. We don't just ignore everyone that comes in here and posts something, and we are doing this because we are trying to give people the voices that they remember. Were not the exsact voices but we are better then the ones they made for the next season. And besides we are also trying to have fun and don't need some one just crushing all the work we're doing.

SailorClef
23rd May 2006, 9:20 PM
I'm not 'crushing all the work you're doing'...
The whole project just seems really unorganized...I was trying to help -_-

~*Nobody*~
23rd May 2006, 9:41 PM
Well the get a forum just for it was a good idea. I think if you guys want I'll make a proboards site for it.

Shift
23rd May 2006, 9:46 PM
I propose that we just do a couple of practice episodes, so that we'll see what needs to be worked on.

NFreak
23rd May 2006, 10:13 PM
Wait, what episode are we starting with? We still don't have Max or anyone from TR. I auditioned for Meowth, and both I and Capt. Castform auditioned for James, but no one decided anything and no one auditioned for Max or Jessie.
Uh, I think I'm being ignored or something. I said I'll make a submission for Max A.S.A.P., and still no one said whether my previous submissions were good enough or not. -_-

Shift
23rd May 2006, 10:31 PM
Uh, I think I'm being ignored or something. I said I'll make a submission for Max A.S.A.P., and still no one said whether my previous submissions were good enough or not. -_-
I commented on them, but I was accidently talking to Captain Castform instead of you. Anyway, sorry, but they didn't sound very much like the originals. Maybe you should try some different types of Pokemon instead of just high-pitched ones. Maybe even try out for a few of the main characters (like Max, as you said); just so that we all have more of an idea of what you can and can't do.

Mimori Kiryu
23rd May 2006, 10:32 PM
Uh, I think I'm being ignored or something. I said I'll make a submission for Max A.S.A.P., and still no one said whether my previous submissions were good enough or not. -_-I'd love to hear your Max audition. ^_^ We are definitely in need of a Max.

FlamingRuby
23rd May 2006, 10:34 PM
I think we just re-do the Mastermind Special as practice, then do it again once we're comfy with our voices and all.

Mimori Kiryu
23rd May 2006, 10:35 PM
That may be a good idea, FlamingRuby. Would we redo the theme song too?

The Great Butler
23rd May 2006, 10:37 PM
Yes, I agree Mastermind would do for a practice run. I think we should patch the script up a bit though......

NFreak
23rd May 2006, 10:39 PM
Yeah, definitely redo that. And I think I might try other pokemon instead. like Mewtwo and such. So, as soon as i get a chance to record these, I will. Right now my parents are home, so I can't. My computer's in the living room, so everyone would hear. -_-

And for the theme song, if you mean in the special, let's.... not use that. It made me and a lot of my friends twitch. o_O We should try to write our own for it.

Mimori Kiryu
23rd May 2006, 10:40 PM
The script would need some work. I can do that, since I can't help in the voice acting area. I recorded the movie, so I can go back and watch it to make some changes. The Great Butler, would you want to help me on this?

Shift
23rd May 2006, 10:42 PM
We should definately keep the rest of the music if possible, but what will we replace the theme song with?