PDA

View Full Version : Keep your rank, would you like to?

Ho-oh Master
11th May 2006, 11:01 PM
I just became a Johto Champion :D and guess what it has in the rank pic? Ho-oh (hes my fav poke) so do you think serebii would/should make it so we can keep our rank pic? I don't want to post now because if I post to much my rank will go away and I wont have ho-oh u.u

Thriller
12th May 2006, 12:05 AM
Its already done so you can keep it, just don't post and your post count won't go up.

[Kingdra]
12th May 2006, 12:40 AM
Its already done so you can keep it, just don't post and your post count won't go up.Yes, but, then you can't really post so...

Ho-oh Master
12th May 2006, 2:49 AM
ya, I'm wanting to post but if I post then I will lose my rank.

I'm posting now >.>

killerjaw01
12th May 2006, 4:52 PM
Why don't you just stick the rank picture in your sig?

Mighty
15th May 2006, 3:05 PM
Why is the topic title written as if you are Yoda?

[Kingdra]
15th May 2006, 4:03 PM
Why is the topic title written as if you are Yoda?I noticed that

Meta-Ridley EX
15th May 2006, 5:19 PM
I just became a Johto Champion :D and guess what it has in the rank pic? Ho-oh (hes my fav poke) so do you think serebii would/should make it so we can keep our rank pic? I don't want to post now because if I post to much my rank will go away and I wont have ho-oh u.u
Easy, when you make a post edit and delete one old post, that way your post count won't rise (At least is what I think so).

Mr. Bikini fan
15th May 2006, 5:59 PM
I had a cool tag now since my last post ^^

Fidgety Raichu
15th May 2006, 10:35 PM
You could always just put "Johto Champion" as your custom user title. :B

4th Generation Master
15th May 2006, 10:44 PM
It's not that he wants Johto Champion. It's that he wants the Ho-oh picture that goes with it.

onix lord
16th May 2006, 12:41 AM
It might be a nice idea for some people, but I like changing my user title.

Erus Black Mage
16th May 2006, 1:46 AM
Changing your user title wont work

Kyaku
16th May 2006, 1:57 AM
You want the Ho-oh sprite? Either put one in your sig or make one as your avatar.

-Spikey-

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
16th May 2006, 2:41 AM
Just add the little banner to your sig. It's already Ho-oh themed, so this wouldn't hurt.

Dex
16th May 2006, 3:02 AM
Such a Little detail; Just add it in your sig like everyone says.

Ho-oh Master
16th May 2006, 3:09 AM
ok I'll just add it.

cough, heh heh ya how do I do that?

Comis Patronus
16th May 2006, 3:10 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/ranks/johto.png
You mean this?
Go to properties, copy the website source thing and then go to insert image and paste-that's pretty much it.

Fiery Blaziken
20th May 2006, 10:10 PM
ok I'll just add it.

cough, heh heh ya how do I do that?
Stick this in your sig.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/ranks/johto.png
It's from the SPP server, so it doesn't count as an outside image.

Why is the topic title written as if you are Yoda?

Topic creator speak like Yoda, you care why?

Ohtachi
21st May 2006, 9:27 PM
The title hereby says..."Keep your rank, would you like to?". I like the idea behind the rank system and that my rank will go up overtime, so no. If you like yours then don't post and be pruned or take the Rank Banner and put it in your Signature as advised above.

indigestible_wad
22nd May 2006, 3:30 AM
I don't want to post now because if I post to much my rank will go away and I wont have ho-oh u.uPost counts don't count here, so you can post as much as you want in this thread without fear of losing your rank.

Ho-oh Master
23rd May 2006, 2:38 AM
I post in other forums -.-

Sweet May
23rd May 2006, 3:03 AM
Keeping ranks would seem weird since then your post count won't rise.

But if you want to keep your current rank, then just don't post.

Flakey J
23rd May 2006, 3:38 AM
Or you can delete super-old posts that no one will notice, like posts from 50 days ago...that could be a good idea.

hIrAm
28th May 2006, 12:39 AM
Keeping ranks would seem weird since then your post count won't rise.

But if you want to keep your current rank, then just don't post.
Even then, it would prevent you from being active on SPPf, and jeopardize friendships and whatnot. It's best to just let post count rise, and let your user bar change with it.

Golde
28th May 2006, 3:44 AM
start a petition

Captain Brain
28th May 2006, 6:59 AM
start a petition

Just what Serebii needs. sarcasm. Just make a step-by-step procedure on how to keep rank. ;025;

Fox
28th May 2006, 10:09 AM
Or you can delete super-old posts that no one will notice, like posts from 50 days ago...that could be a good idea.
If rank is THAT important to you, you can do that. Otherwise, just go with the flow

Serebii
28th May 2006, 10:11 AM
Actually Deleting posts like that doesn't lower post count.

You cannot keep User Ranks. The End.

NFreak
28th May 2006, 11:54 AM
If you want it so bad, just look for the thread that showed all these when we first got them (if it's still here). Then just put it in your sig.

Ho-oh Master
28th May 2006, 11:31 PM
I had it in my sig >.> but I had stacking and I have to restart my sig. I got a new rank.

Naetoru & Stitch
29th May 2006, 1:53 AM
This is what you should be able to do. Keep the posting, but after each one, you can choose from your rank, or previous ones, but you still need to "unlock" the later ranks by posting. That will help people for and agenst it.

Serebii
29th May 2006, 1:55 AM
Did I not just say that it cannot be done?

Fatal
29th May 2006, 3:02 AM
I had it in my sig >.> but I had stacking and I have to restart my sig. I got a new rank.

Then find it here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/ranks/johto.png) and put it back. :)

-Fatal

Ho-oh Master
29th May 2006, 11:07 PM
well I got my sig done and I really don't need this topic anymore.

if everyone else is done talking this can be closed.

Ho-oh Master
8th June 2006, 11:12 PM
that was spam tylerH. this can be closed now.

◘Ins0mnIac◘
9th June 2006, 2:00 AM
I wish we still had the page that showed posts needed for different ranks....

Ho-oh Master
9th June 2006, 2:17 AM
we still do ;) here it is (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=91015) just scroll down some.

Hoshi no Kabii
29th June 2006, 11:16 PM
we still do ;) here it is (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=91015) just scroll down some.
ZOMG! Another reason to read the FAQ's! =O

Why am I posting here? I'm board.
Actually, it would be nice to be able to choose any banner after you get to the last rank. Because I would want to be a Moo-cow Trainer forever. But, whatever. Just go with the flow.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
29th June 2006, 11:23 PM
I want to have the highest rank in all the land!! Waaaaaa!! waaaa!! Do they go on for ever?