PDA

View Full Version : Ranger and Diamond/Pearl

navel_fluff
11th May 2006, 11:56 PM
So do we know what you get if you link them up yet?

Raito Clouds
12th May 2006, 1:14 AM
We just got like 5 screenshots and barely any info. What do you think?

Pikamiki
12th May 2006, 1:49 PM
obviously not! and who says you can link ranger with d/p? - never heard of it!

Serebii
12th May 2006, 3:29 PM
I was just reading up, and I'm going to have to get Coronis to check for me, but i think that is how you get Manafi in DP. You get the egg in ranger but then you transmit it across

However im not fully sure

Divine_Light
12th May 2006, 4:36 PM
That would be cool but if you can link D/P and Ranger then what about R/S/E/FR/LG to Ranger

Levski
12th May 2006, 7:56 PM
Yes I think they will be linkable. The info on the Manafi Egg was just posted on the main site: here it is (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/manafi.shtml). Now I'll get Ranger for sure, I think the Manafi egg will be the reason most people will buy Ranger.

Pikamiki
13th May 2006, 7:45 AM
oh that makes sense! 10x for clearing it up!

Alphonse Elric
13th May 2006, 7:55 AM
Only one thing is known about what happens when you link up between Diamond/Pearl and Pokémon Ranger... and that is that you can obtain Manafi. Other than that, no, since we only have very little information about these games.

Jolteon Jordan
18th May 2006, 12:01 AM
yes,

D/P and Ranger will probably be linkable. Like Levski said

Yes I think they will be linkable. The info on the Manafi Egg was just posted on the main site: here it is (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/manafi.shtml). Now I'll get Ranger for sure, I think the Manafi egg will be the reason most people will buy Ranger.

Poke_Freak
18th May 2006, 10:26 AM
i've got ranger, but for some reason, i dont think it can connect with anything, i cant even find an option that allows me to connect... :(

JONNO.FRESH
18th May 2006, 11:02 AM
Too bad the manafi egg can only be gotton by pre ordering the ticket for the 9th movie

Char1016
19th May 2006, 12:57 PM
Too bad the manafi egg can only be gotton by pre ordering the ticket for the 9th movie

And too bad you need to have both, Ranger and Diamond or Pearl...

ShiningMurkrow
19th May 2006, 1:36 PM
hold it. when does the movie come out in japan again!?

[AceAussie]
19th May 2006, 2:08 PM
the manafi egg probably won't be able to be gotten in the english version crosses his fingers....
is manakiu a wtaer legandary???it sort of looks like jirachi remember i said sort of

navel_fluff
15th June 2006, 10:24 PM
Theres other threads that talk about trainer cards and stuff. I'm sure someone will make one for you. Also I wouldn't put random smilies in your posts it annoys some people.

Back on topic, has there been any new information on this given away this month?