PDA

View Full Version : Dreamshipping (Ash x Mew) General Discussion

Katsu Koneko
12th May 2006, 6:22 AM
Welcome to the Official SPPf Dreamshipping Discussion Thread
A thread dedicated to the adorable love and friendship between Satoshi/Ash and Mew.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Mew/Dream-1.jpg
Made the wallpaper although it's been resized. You can find the full-sized wallpaper here (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33210770/). ^^

WOOT! We've been revived. XD

Feel free to discuss any and all hints, maybe a few shippy pictures too, and generally talk about all things Dreamshippy. ^_^

Fanlisting -- Yay for fans!
1. Katsu Koneko
2. Sternklar Eefi
3. Mimori Kiryu
4. Darkliger
5. Arrow
6. Darkliger
7. Pika Tear
8. johnnyd2
9. Hikarii
10. HarleyScarow
11. Mewbiraxys
12. octoboy
13. Orenji-chan
14. Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
15. cameronjc

Keeping the thread active!
1) Post topics
2) Comment on pictures
3) Talk about the latest news about the show/manga

Questions asked so far:
When did you first see any sign of Dreamshipping?
Do you think the writers should put Mew in more episodes and/or movies to have a bit more subtle/obvious evidence of Dreamshipping?
What would be a Good Dreamshipping or Safeshipping song?
If Mew could change into human form, how would you picture her? Don't spare the details.
If Mew and Satoshi were seperated from the gang, what do you think would happen *NEW*

Angeling
12th May 2006, 9:23 PM
It is actually pretty cute, and I always wondered if there was a name for it. Who came up with it?

But normally, I don't like to ship Satoshi/Ash with anyone but somehow, Mew appeals to me more than any other ones, as for shippings wise. Satoshi x Mew is indeed adorable, as well as maybe including Pikachu. Sometimes I do that for fun, and out of pure random.

...Umm. Yeah. I guess you could call me a supporter of Dreamshipping. xP What else am I missing here? ;; My once-in-a-lifetime posting in shippers community, haha.

Mimori Kiryu
12th May 2006, 10:09 PM
I support this shipping. It's cute. ^.^!

Darkliger
12th May 2006, 10:51 PM
Well, I guess I could get into this shipping. I mean I support Wishshipping, so what's so different?

But to tell the truth, I never really thought of Ash and Mew before. Hmmm...

Mimori Kiryu
12th May 2006, 11:16 PM
I have a topic, I think...

In the Mirage Pokemon Special actually. xD I thought this special was a good one for Dreamshipping.

Katsu Koneko
16th May 2006, 2:25 AM
OMG! Supporters! I never thought anyone would post in here! ^________^ Arigatou Gozaimasu Minna-san. ^^

@ゆめ Eefi - Well I created it along with it's opposite shipping: Safeshipping (Ash x Mirage Mew) ^^; By the way what is Condolenceshipping?

P.S. - I love your banner!

Hm..maybe the first movie. At the end, Misty and Brock don't see Mew flying, but Ash did. Oooh and when Mew saved Ash from that painful crash into the stone wall.

Now I feel like make graphics of them now. xD

And I did make graphics..well one little tiny wallpaper.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Dream.jpg

Mimori Kiryu
16th May 2006, 4:36 PM
That's a cute picture! ^_^ I think its adorable. Oh, btw, Condolenceshipping is the member shipping of ゆめ Eefi and Eszett. ^^

Arrow
16th May 2006, 5:42 PM
I can support this. Man, I'm really into conflicting ships now. O.o

As for evidence, I actually never witnessed any. I just think it's cute.

Angeling
16th May 2006, 8:33 PM
OMG! Supporters! I never thought anyone would post in here! ^________^ Arigatou Gozaimasu Minna-san. ^^

@ゆめ Eefi - Well I created it along with it's opposite shipping: Safeshipping (Ash x Mirage Mew) ^^; By the way what is Condolenceshipping?

P.S. - I love your banner!

Hm..maybe the first movie. At the end, Misty and Brock don't see Mew flying, but Ash did. Oooh and when Mew saved Ash from that painful crash into the stone wall.

Now I feel like make graphics of them now. xD

And I did make graphics..well one little tiny wallpaper.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Dream.jpgOoh.. Safeshipping. Well, it's still Mew, so, yeah. xP

Thanks for the compliment on the banner, I simply love it once Umi PMed it, and yes, Condolenceshipping is the shipping I created for Eszett (kitty x3) and I. Apparently he approves of it. <3

Hmm, now that Katsu Koneko mentioned it, that could be seen as an 'evidence' for Dreamshipping. Also, I think the eighth movie could also hold a few evidence for the shipping, as well as evidence for Pikachu x Mew shipping too. xDD;;

Oh, and nice drawing of Satoshi and Mew. x33

Arrow
16th May 2006, 8:41 PM
Safeshipping? Which one's that...I don't remember seeing anywhere.

Mimori Kiryu
16th May 2006, 8:49 PM
It's from the movie special 'Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon' actually. It was really cute. :3

Katsu Koneko
17th May 2006, 4:26 AM
Dreamshipping - Ash Ketchum x Mew
Safeshipping - Ash Ketchum x Mirage Mew(from the special)

~ ~ ~

@Kanami Yuta - Yay! Thank you for reviving this thread Yuta-san! *dances* Ohh so that's what it was. It looked like an Safeshipping banner when I first saw it. ^^;;

@Arrow - I agree, there's not that much evidence between the two, but it's soo cute. ^^ The shipping's pretty new since I learned that last Thursday it was added to the Bulbagarden list.

@ゆめ Eefi - xD I wish I had that good Graphic skills. Oh yeah that does have Pikachu x Mew evidence..so cute~

Well I didn't actually draw it, I had it tucked inside "my Pictures" folder on my comp. I save too many pics of Ash and save a few pics of Mew. ^^;;

Angeling
17th May 2006, 7:00 AM
It looked like an Safeshipping banner when I first saw it. ^^;;

@ゆめ Eefi - xD I wish I had that good Graphic skills. Oh yeah that does have Pikachu x Mew evidence..so cute~

Well I didn't actually draw it, I had it tucked inside "my Pictures" folder on my comp. I save too many pics of Ash and save a few pics of Mew. ^^;;What looked like a Safeshipping banner? O.o

The banner is <3. I need more Satoshi images, while I have more Mew ones. xDD;;

I don't think all shippings need to have solid, blatantly obvious evidence, because otherwise a lot of the shippings on the list of SPPf and BMGf wouldn't be there. And thus the terms canon and fandom or whatever.

My brain is asleep, so I probably don't know what I'm typing right now. ._. New stuff to brainstorm.. I don't know! Aahh! I don't even really post in this section myself.. >>

Arrow
17th May 2006, 3:35 PM
Anyone have more pics?

Mimori Kiryu
17th May 2006, 5:31 PM
@Eefi: Your banner in your signature looks like a Safeshipping banner because it has Ash and the Mirage Mew in it. ^^

@Kanami Yuta - Yay! Thank you for reviving this thread Yuta-san! *dances* Ohh so that's what it was. It looked like an Safeshipping banner when I first saw it. ^^;; No problemo. ^^ I really like this thread. Well, yeah, it does give that impression. XD

Angeling
17th May 2006, 8:32 PM
Anyone have more pics?I never watched the special myself, but I just heard about it from my friends and from SPP.net. <3 So I don't have any pictures, and why such a short post? >_>;

@Eefi: Your banner in your signature looks like a Safeshipping banner because it has Ash and the Mirage Mew in it. ^^I guessed it, but yeah, it is Safeshipping. I don't have sufficient Satoshi pictures to make it more Dreamshipping over Safeshipping, but almost same thing. ;(

Do you think the writers should put Mew in more episodes and/or movies to have a bit more subtle/obvious evidence of Dreamshipping?

My half-arsed attempt into making a topic here. Blah.

Mimori Kiryu
17th May 2006, 8:45 PM

Yeah, I do. I mean, come on, if Ash really is one of the chosen trainers to meet every legendary then they need to do more with Mew, the basic leader of all the legendaries.

Darkliger
17th May 2006, 10:02 PM

Yeah. It would be very cute to see Mew appear and try to get closer to Ash.

johnnyd2
17th May 2006, 10:07 PM
heh. this shipping looks cute, im a sucker for human/pokemon ships.

PS: darkliger, whats the status of my request?

Katsu Koneko
18th May 2006, 2:47 AM
@ゆめ Eefi - I agree on all that and you're right, you're banner is <3. xD

@Arrow - I don't have anymore pictures of Sato and Mew, but I can always screenshot the movie shipping moments. So expect some soon..

@Kanami Yuta - ^__^ - Still thank you for reviving it!

Yes it would be obvious evidence..^__^ Hmm it would kind of be like Pikashipping..or something..^^; I hope Ash will see Mew again, he is one of the chosen trainers to see her. Hehe.

Arrow
18th May 2006, 1:39 PM
PS: darkliger, whats the status of my request?

Geez, man, take it easy. You know he's gotten into other shippings too, and has no doubt a pile of stuff from them too? Writing a solid fic isn't easy, and IMO drawing fanart is even harder, so let the guy be.

Mimori Kiryu
18th May 2006, 3:08 PM
No problem, Katsu. (Do you care if I call you that? ^^) I've been watching 'Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon' and I really seem to start liking Safeshipping and Dreamshipping more. ^_^

Katsu Koneko
19th May 2006, 2:21 AM
@Kanami Yuta - I don't mind. ^^ That's when I started realizing that Ash and Mew should be together. When I watched that special. xD

Whee we're on the second page!!

Angeling
19th May 2006, 7:43 AM
@Kanami Yuta - I don't mind. ^^ That's when I started realizing that Ash and Mew should be together. When I watched that special. xD

Whee we're on the second page!!That is how you got into Dreamshipping/Safeshipping?? ;o

Well, to me, that special just proved more to me... and appealed more. xD;; Though I haven't watched it myself, as I mentioned before, I saw the screencaps in SPP.net and heard some from my trusted friends (AKA; Chelc and Sweet May, lol). I don't know what compelled me or intrigued me about it, but it just did. And it stuck, lol. I don't know how or when I can change my banner.. XD

Dreamshipping along with Pikachu.. Ooh. XD But you guys could be right, the chosen one to see Mew... Mew's chosen one.. :D:D:D *shot*

HarleyScarow
20th May 2006, 5:09 AM
You could see this clearly expressed in Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon, like when Ash saw Mew and rescued it from the burn of the Mirage System. But it's cute the way that two adorable characters were together.

Arrow
20th May 2006, 5:39 AM
I just think they look nice together. I'm one of the many sucker-ups for Pokemon/human ships.

Katsu Koneko
20th May 2006, 6:53 AM
@ゆめ Eefi - The little MirageMew x Ash Scenes in there were so cute, even though Ash's voice wasn't good. xD I made Safeshipping first and then thought about Ash x Mew and that's when Dreamshipping was born, after Safeshipping.

My first Pokemon x Human relationship that I loved was:
Altoshipping
Then...

Pikashipping

Then after a current rp:
Altopikashipping(Ash x Pikachu x Latias)

now...

Dream/Safeshipping. xD

xDDDD Mew's chosen one! That's a great banner text I could use.

@wobbuffetds - Yup it was cute when Ash saved MirageMew from becoming just data at that time. It is adorable. xD

@Arrow - Same here. I love Pokemon x Human Relationships.

Arrow
20th May 2006, 6:56 AM
I wonder why we like Pokemon x human relationships. It's weird. XD

Altopikashipping? Wow, that's weird. How would that work?

Darkliger
20th May 2006, 1:44 PM
Don't forget about Chikoshipping. You know the shipping of Ash and Chikorita?

Katsu Koneko
21st May 2006, 5:13 AM
@Arrow - Hm..I dunno, but it's so cute! xD

@Darkliger - Oh yeah and Chikoshipping, forgot about that. xD

Arrow
24th May 2006, 1:52 AM
Altopikachikodreamshipping. XD Imagine that one.

Katsu Koneko
24th May 2006, 4:04 AM
xDDDD

My turn for a topic starter!

Hm..I have no idea..^^;;;

Arrow
24th May 2006, 5:32 PM
Same here. I personally don't listen to many songs. I have another idea for a topic too, but I'll let this one go on farther first. XD

Mimori Kiryu
24th May 2006, 5:43 PM

Since Mew is always leaving Ash and co., I think 'What Hurts The Most' by Rascal Flatts is pretty good. 8D

Katsu Koneko
25th May 2006, 2:46 AM
@Kanami Yuta - Never heard of that song, but I'll try to get it and listen to it. ^^

Arrow
6th June 2006, 5:22 PM
On other news, a friend of mine appearantly wrote a Dreamshipping lemon. O.o It's on AFF...and since I shouldn't be posting the URL here, I think I'll have to PM links.

Darkliger
6th June 2006, 9:28 PM
Interested. Send me the link.

Anwyay, we need a new topic, so I got one:

Okay, it would obviously be very difficult for her to get closer to Ash in Pokemon form, so...

If Mew could change into human form, how would you picture her? Don't spare the details.

Katsu Koneko
7th June 2006, 6:02 AM
Yay! The thread is revived! ^__________^

Oooh send me a link Arrow! ^____^

Mimori Kiryu
7th June 2006, 3:47 PM
Yeah, I'd like a link too. ^____^

I'd have to say she'd be an average height girl with long pink hair and pink eyes too. She'd be a petite girl, not very big, but she'd be able to move around quickly and swiftly. I could see her wearing normal clothes and looking like a normal human in other's eyes, just with a weird color of hair. :D

Bling King
9th June 2006, 6:22 AM
Person-Pokemon romance.

......doesn't this count as bestiality?

Darkliger
9th June 2006, 1:54 PM
O_o Um... usually when a Pokemon is paired with a human (especially in fanfiction, or with Altoshipping as the prime example), the Pokemon is able to change into a human form somehow.

And usually, unless such a case can occur, the relationship is kept on a "kind trainer/loyal Pokemon" basis.

So I'd have to say no, Bling King.

johnnyd2
9th June 2006, 2:06 PM
agreed, i just like fluffy type relationships.

Off topic: oh and darkliger, have you been on the altoshipping thread lately? I know you told me to knock off but its been nearly a month now since I have had any sort of update and its really getting Monotonous keeping the forum window open all the time. So I didnt want to do this but I think you should check the second to last page of the altoshipping thread. Please dont snap at me.

danburite
10th June 2006, 2:13 AM
Isn't that like... beastiality?

Darkliger
10th June 2006, 2:17 AM
Isn't that like... beastiality?

*sighs* please, read my above post.

Katsu Koneko
10th June 2006, 4:12 AM
@Darkliger - I'm going to put your explaination on the first page. Okie dokie.

And people, I got an idea. Let's draw what we think Mew would look like in human form and post the pictures or picture links here. ^__^

Darkliger
10th June 2006, 4:15 AM
Please do. I really don't want to have to repeat myself.

Katsu Koneko
10th June 2006, 4:16 AM
And if they do post that saying again I'll repost the quote here.

~ ~ ~

Anyways, yay we're on the 3rd page!

danburite
10th June 2006, 2:02 PM
*sighs* please, read my above post.

Looks like my attempt at humour went right over your head. ;)

Katsu Koneko
11th June 2006, 12:41 AM
Looks like my attempt at humour went right over your head. ;)

That wasn't really funny. x.x

danburite
11th June 2006, 3:11 AM
That wasn't really funny. x.x

I did say "attempt".

Arrow
16th June 2006, 5:45 PM
At any rate, even if its beastiality, that doesn't take away from the cuteness of the shipping. Besides, we're getting off topic. Respond to the new topic before mods come and close this down...

I gotta get moving to school now, so I'll have to answer later.

Katsu Koneko
4th July 2006, 11:45 PM
Konichiwa fellas, time to bump this board back to the top let's see here...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/ag-mh3.jpg
Mew with Sato's hat. How cute is that?

Pika Tear
8th October 2006, 5:46 AM
wow I didn't think this existed here. mew has always been my undisputed fav not fot its power but cause its so cute. she and ash togather just makes it all the more (i think mew is a girl)

http://kanada.tfcentral.com/pics/ash_mew_tf_2.jpg]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_Rq7LcyhFy4oAHZCjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=125ca548d/EXP=1160365387/**http%3a//kanada.tfcentral.com/pics/ash_mew_tf_2.jpg (http://kanada.tfcentral.com/pics/ash_mew_tf_2.jpg) and it look like he has to accept mews love now lol (i cant believe it was the first pic i saw) ;025;

Hikarii
8th October 2006, 5:48 AM
I'm all for your crazy Pokemon beastiality shippings you make up for Satoshi! XD I swear, these ships don't even really come across my mind until I see you make a thread right here, in these forums. XDD

Pika Tear
8th October 2006, 5:57 AM
I'm all for your crazy Pokemon beastiality shippings you make up for Satoshi! XD I swear, these ships don't even really come across my mind until I see you make a thread right here, in these forums. XDD

i like it for its cuteness not cause theyre different spieces. and to me this is the cutest. ps. i like youre ava wheres it from? uh besides saying pokemon o.o; ;025;

Katsu Koneko
8th October 2006, 6:49 AM
ZOMG! THIS THREAD IS ALIVE!! XD I thought it was dead.

*cough*I created Dreamshipping. XD*cough*

EDIT: I better create the fanlisting. XD

Pika Tear
8th October 2006, 7:03 AM
and you can make a kawaii banner for fans (with a girl mew) pls pikapweeze *uber cute charm attack* i liked the pikashipping banner to bad you made pika a boy (it would already be on my sig) ;025;

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_Rtp_hShF6IIBTmajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=127jf2vh2/EXP=1160369919/**http%3a//liliy.net/mdak/artfan/guestart/persian-5.jpg (http://liliy.net/mdak/artfan/guestart/persian-5.jpg) its a pic link still

Katsu Koneko
8th October 2006, 7:13 AM
Maybe...oooh pretty picture.

I didn't make that picture with Pikachu and Ashy. I have no good drawing skills..

EDIT: I found a good picture of what Mew should look like as a human girl. ^^

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Mew/myuu.png
http://www.freewebs.com/iridescencedreams/pokemon/pokefic_p2.htm

Pika Tear
8th October 2006, 8:32 AM
cute pic and i agree that does look like a human mew compleatly yay

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Pokemon\Banners im not sure if this will show well i try to make a banner out of the huging pic i found

Katsu Koneko
8th October 2006, 8:53 AM
ZOMG! I found a comic/Doujinshi that has Mew and Ash as childhood friends. ^^ It's really cute so far. ^^

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Mew/ashmew_winter.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/chibi_kitties/ - You can also find the comic there.

Pika Tear
8th October 2006, 9:34 AM
*twitches on the ground* so Kawaii. *overloads translator with cuteness* pika pi chu ka pi pika chu (long speach of how much i loved that link to that komic [kawaii comic]) pi chu kapi pika pi ('"how adorable in that komic was Ash Ketchum") ;025;

Mewbiraxys
8th October 2006, 9:39 AM
I actually like this shipping, apart from pika/ash for Ash. I always thought Mew was stalking Ash... must be my imagination though. I guess i could join the shipping.

Katsu Koneko
8th October 2006, 9:41 AM
@Pika Tear - I know it's sooo cute! I wish the author would update it. XD I love how she did Sato's dad. ^^

@Mewbiraxys - Welcome aboard. ^^ Wow I never thought of mew stalking him. XDD

Woot new rank. XD

Pika Tear
8th October 2006, 10:27 AM
pi pika chu pika ("she can stalk me anytime") XD

@Katsu Koneko - im saving it all to my comp so even if my net goes down i can read it. ps. i saw a pikaship were pika is turned into a human boy but i hate yoai so i didn't read it all. it was on ff.net ;025;;025; (http://www.geocities.com/chibi_kitties/ckpg40.html)<=this ones a link

Katsu Koneko
8th October 2006, 10:52 AM
XDD

*Yaoi you mean, but it's called BL since Yaoi = plot with just s**.

I need new Dreamshipping pics. -falls over-

Pika Tear
8th October 2006, 11:09 AM
yeah sry i mix up words alot if i don't use them often. oh yaoi is gay love, lemon is a plot only for sex '.'; uh not that ild know anything about lemons or uh *sweats* uh so does anyone see the banner i put up? ;025;

Katsu Koneko
8th October 2006, 11:30 AM
yaoi = The word yaoi is an acronym. The words that form it roughly mean"yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi," or, 'no climax, no point, no meaning'. In western usage it has come to be a blanket term for any romantic or sexual interaction between two males. In western fandom yaoi is usualy used to indicate graphic sex.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2693608

BL (Used to be known as Shounen-ai) = BL is a story in which one or both of the main characters is in a malexmale (homosexual) relationship. This relationship is the key point of the story, and any other plot is a subplot. The author/mangaka intends for the story to be BL, therefore it is.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8658775&page=1

Slash = Slash is a story in which the author pairs two characters together when they otherwise would not have any semblance of a romantic relationship. It does not matter if the characters are heterosexual or homosexual. The point of slash is to slash characters into a relationship that's NOT THERE. Slash does not make it yaoi, it makes it slash.

- Pikashipping lies in BL Slash if Pikachu is male.

Lemon = graphic sex in the western BL anime fandom
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2693608

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Pikachu/l8.jpg
This is sorta Dreamshipping-ish.

Pika Tear
8th October 2006, 11:46 AM
(oh i didn't know that) Wow *eyes light up* A dreampikashipping *imagines such a thing*

Katsu Koneko
8th October 2006, 11:52 AM
Ash x Mew x Pikachu = Aidshipping. ^^

Grr no one draws Ash x Mew. >.<

Pika Tear
9th October 2006, 5:20 AM
ecept these http://kanada.tfcentral.com/pics/ash_mew_tf_2.jpghttp://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RqtsvylFDYQB65ijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=127cs4a53/EXP=1160450284/**http%3a//liliy.net/mdak/artfan/guestart/persian-5.jpgbut alas i see your point mabye i can go write a dreamshipping fic in a few days. PS. wheres my second pic from?

Katsu Koneko
9th October 2006, 5:22 AM
I think it's from an Old Ash shrine. ^^ I think I've seen it before, but can't remember.

If only people drew Ash x Mew.

Pika Tear
9th October 2006, 5:28 AM
no the one manga style i put wat manga is it from => http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RqtsvylFDYQB65ijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=127cs4a53/EXP=1160450284/**http%3a//liliy.net/mdak/artfan/guestart/persian-5.jpg maybe if i get an idea but don't have the inspiration to write a dreamshipping ill give you the idea and ask you to do it XD it would be nice to see a dreamshipping how you'ld take it.

Katsu Koneko
9th October 2006, 5:29 AM
I don't think there's a manga on Ash and Mew. ^^;; I think that's only a fanart.

Pika Tear
9th October 2006, 5:55 AM
nooooooooooo TT pls say it ain't so *runs off to cry*

Katsu Koneko
9th October 2006, 5:58 AM
Awww I'm sure there's other comics. I liked the comic that person did. ^^

Pika Tear
9th October 2006, 6:00 AM
I hope you're right, cause it can't end like this. it just can't. ;025; thx i didn't know it was just fanart

Katsu Koneko
9th October 2006, 6:26 AM
Found a sort of Dreamshipping picture. ^_^

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27067671/

Pika Tear
9th October 2006, 6:49 AM
aww so kawaii. i love that one alot. ;025;

Katsu Koneko
9th October 2006, 6:52 AM
Mew's thinking about Ash when Mew's sleeping in his hat. XD

Did that rhyme? XD

Pika Tear
9th October 2006, 7:26 AM
While she's there in his hat. mew's a super cute psichic cat.
(Like that you mean?)[i know it's not good ;;] ;025;

Katsu Koneko
9th October 2006, 7:27 AM
Did this: "Mew's thinking about Ash when Mew's sleeping in his hat. XD" rhyme. XD

Need more pictures. XD

Pika Tear
9th October 2006, 10:34 AM
We don't need pictures we need genetic manipulation lab and a billion dollars (to make pokemon real) or a Dreamshipping fic. XD ;025;

Katsu Koneko
10th October 2006, 6:51 AM
XD Haha.

If only if that were simple. -falls over-

We need a new topic. XD

Pika Tear
10th October 2006, 1:23 PM
till we find more material i guess we'll slow down (sry i didn't reply quick net went down)

Katsu Koneko
11th October 2006, 7:10 AM
Yeah..(Tis ok)

Do you think we'll see Mew again soon?
Yesh. XD Mew has to continue stalking Satoshi.

Pika Tear
11th October 2006, 12:37 PM
If I write a fic you know atleast a mew is gonna be in it. ps. here a banner i made. pps. i suck at it. XD

Katsu Koneko
13th October 2006, 4:30 AM
If I write a fic you know atleast a mew is gonna be in it. ps. here a banner i made. pps. i suck at it. XD

ZOMG! That is so cute! Nice job. ^^ I shall link it in the front page.

Pika Tear
13th October 2006, 4:52 AM
Thx, i'm glad you liked it. ;025;

Katsu Koneko
13th October 2006, 4:57 AM
Thx, i'm glad you liked it. ;025;

Linked it!

This weekend I might be able to do banners, but I'm not sure.

Pika Tear
13th October 2006, 4:11 PM
I'll certainly wait for that. ;025;

Katsu Koneko
14th October 2006, 5:37 AM
I'll certainly wait for that. ;025;

I watched the Japanese Mirage Special. Squeee it had Safeshipping (Ash x Mirage!Mew) XD

Pika Tear
14th October 2006, 6:11 AM
cry: i've nvr seen it :cry

Katsu Koneko
14th October 2006, 6:22 AM
Aww *pats*

I'm sure you'll see it soon. ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/ag-mh3.jpg
Just posting an old pic. ^^

WOOT! 5 pages. XD

Pika Tear
14th October 2006, 6:49 AM
PIKA ^^ (in case you haven't guessed i'm a pikachu yay :P) thx ;025;

Katsu Koneko
14th October 2006, 6:52 AM
PIKA ^^ (in case you haven't guessed i'm a pikachu yay :P) thx ;025;

Pika! ^^ *loves Pikachus*

If Mew and Satoshi were seperated from the gang, what do you think would happen?
With Mew anything's possible with her childish personality. Satoshi would be all trying to find the gang, but give into Mew's childish antics and play along. XD

Pika Tear
14th October 2006, 7:09 AM
Mew does have an affect that makes ppl play along (it's called being totaly kawaii). I'll try to ma-ka pi pika chu?!? *hits on translator* (a mew and ash art) ;025;

Katsu Koneko
14th October 2006, 7:15 AM
Mew does have an affect that makes ppl play along (it's called being totaly kawaii). I'll try to ma-ka pi pika chu?!? *hits on translator* (a mew and ash art) ;025;

Oh yeah like in the 8th movie. XD

Yay! ^^

Pika Tear
14th October 2006, 7:56 AM
AHHHHH, no spoilers I'm tring very hard to resist till I see it. wikipedia was the hardest tepmtation. ;025;

Katsu Koneko
14th October 2006, 11:48 AM
Woot! I made a Dreamshipping banner. ^^

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6682/dreamah3.png

Pika Tear
14th October 2006, 12:54 PM
yay, *smirks* where is it? *lol* just kidding it's nice. ;025;

Katsu Koneko
14th October 2006, 11:33 PM
yay, *smirks* where is it? *lol* just kidding it's nice. ;025;

Thanks. ^^ I love it and blue looks really cool with them. XD

Pika Tear
15th October 2006, 5:50 AM
I love the color blue, alot. especialy dark blue.

Katsu Koneko
15th October 2006, 6:56 AM
I love the color blue, alot. especialy dark blue.

Ah..

So how's the pic coming?

Pika Tear
15th October 2006, 7:57 AM
oh, yeah i was so busy drawing other stuff, i almost forgot about that (or did) well as soon as i get the time you will be the first to know.

Katsu Koneko
15th October 2006, 8:23 AM
oh, yeah i was so busy drawing other stuff, i almost forgot about that (or did) well as soon as i get the time you will be the first to know.

Alrighty thanks. ^^

Have you ever had any Dreamshipping dreams?
Nope. XD

Pika Tear
15th October 2006, 8:27 AM
Have you ever had any Dreamshipping dreams?
hmm, nvr thought about it but now i want to. the answer no.;025;

Katsu Koneko
15th October 2006, 8:31 AM
The dreams would be pretty cute though. XD

Pika Tear
18th October 2006, 5:30 PM
we need more dreamshipping banners or fanfics. ;025;

Katsu Koneko
19th October 2006, 5:05 AM
we need more dreamshipping banners or fanfics. ;025;

Yes we do need more of them.

Pika Tear
23rd October 2006, 12:58 PM
Ahh, I'm not sure if I should work on my fanfic or make a dreamshipping fic. what a conundrium <=Bad spelling at work. ;025; pika pika

Katsu Koneko
24th October 2006, 7:19 AM
Ahh, I'm not sure if I should work on my fanfic or make a dreamshipping fic. what a conundrium <=Bad spelling at work. ;025; pika pika

Just take your time to think it through. ^^ Either way it's going to be a great story, I just know it! ^^

Pika Tear
24th October 2006, 5:00 PM
*sigh* pi pika pichupi chu(Ok I guess I can't say no) pi pikachu chu pika kachu ka pi ka (I'll get started right away but it might take awhile. like a day or two.) ka pi chu pika pikachu (sorry translator is broken) {if you get annoyed about me acting like a pikachu you are welcomed to tell me.} ;025;

~edit- I'm not sure why but my fic starts off sounding like a pokeshipping fic please ignore this. Oh I'm sry but it might take me till saturday or sunday cause I desided to beat diablo this morning (which i did), and read a webcomic aswell as I got a few shipments of books.~

Katsu Koneko
26th October 2006, 5:48 AM
*sigh* pi pika pichupi chu(Ok I guess I can't say no) pi pikachu chu pika kachu ka pi ka (I'll get started right away but it might take awhile. like a day or two.) ka pi chu pika pikachu (sorry translator is broken) {if you get annoyed about me acting like a pikachu you are welcomed to tell me.} ;025;

~edit- I'm not sure why but my fic starts off sounding like a pokeshipping fic please ignore this. Oh I'm sry but it might take me till saturday or sunday cause I desided to beat diablo this morning (which i did), and read a webcomic aswell as I got a few shipments of books.~

I'm not annoyed, I like the Pikas. XD

Tis okie dokie. ^^ Take your time.

Pika Tear
26th October 2006, 3:12 PM
Thx, and as soon as i'm done i'll let you know. ;025;

octoboy
26th October 2006, 5:58 PM
that sounds like a cute ship. Although I can see Ash + Ho-oh more easily. I'm actually surprised that ship wasn't on the official shipping list.

Anyway, I could see that.

Although mew did kill Ash in mewtwo strikes back...

Katsu Koneko
27th October 2006, 6:56 AM
Yay a new supporter. ^^

Ho-oh x Ash? Never thought of that, sounds cute. ^^

Mew didn't kill Ash in the first movie, Ash was trying to get Mew and Mewtwo to stop the fight between clone pokemon and original pokemon.

Pika Tear
29th October 2006, 12:28 PM
Wow yesterday must of been a poke marathon cause I saw abunch of specials and a movie. a i've learned that mew is a girl cause mirage mew would be based off the real one. and ash loves her cause he understood her perfectly and you don't grow that close instantly unless there is more. ;025;

Katsu Koneko
30th October 2006, 7:13 AM
I got this Animerica booklet and read the Lucario and the mystery of Mew section from best buy two days ago and...

they think Mew's a guy. >.< When does Mew's gender reveal in the movie? NOT.

Pika Tear
30th October 2006, 4:08 PM
*ahhm* May I remind you how many anime america has ruined. Exp. The digimon known as lopmon, they messed up his gender in the entire third season. they butchered so many anime and manga you can't tell any more. *cry* ;025;

Katsu Koneko
31st October 2006, 7:11 AM
*ahhm* May I remind you how many anime america has ruined. Exp. The digimon known as lopmon, they messed up his gender in the entire third season. they butchered so many anime and manga you can't tell any more. *cry* ;025;

Well I never knew that they messed up the genders until now since I never really got the booklets. ^^;

Anyway..

Should there be an Ash and Mew-centered movie?
YESH!

Pika Tear
1st November 2006, 3:41 AM
Sry ^^; I'm in a cruel mood lately. such as my post on altoshipping. and don't worry I didn't know untill I... How did I find that out?!?

*foams at the mouth and twitches at the thought* YES YES YES and I'll go see it many times. ^^;

Pika Tear
26th December 2006, 11:09 PM
Marry late Christmas (sry was to tired last nite)

here is your present. http://mud.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4232768020 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=181426) Yes click it.

Katsu Koneko
27th December 2006, 9:27 AM
Marry late Christmas (sry was to tired last nite)

here is your present. http://mud.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4232768020 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=181426) Yes click it.

Thanks for the present!

Rock on Dreamshipping!

Pika Tear
27th December 2006, 9:46 PM
it was a fun to make as well. ill try to write more fanfics but im starting to think im loseing my eyesight cause i cant see stuff more than a few feet ahead of meh. but atleast im still able to read meh books. ;025;

Katsu Koneko
15th July 2007, 2:15 AM
Hehe. Stalker Mew. XD

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi-ness/Satoshi%20and%20Mew/a34648ad.jpg
http://lilac.ojaru.jp/top.html

Ace Trainer Ekedo
26th August 2007, 5:40 AM
hm... i am new... so don't ytell at me if i say something wrong X3 ...but... i think ash loves pikachu more than misty because he risks his life for pikachu, and in pokemon Lucario and the mystery of Mew... he told Pikachu that he loved his he say "pikachu!! i.. I LOVE YOU!!" and risked his life to save him XD heh ^_^' i hope no one else had said that XD uheheheh

Katsu Koneko
27th August 2007, 1:13 AM
What does that have to do with Mew and Dreamshipping? o-o

Anyways, I'm back~ xD

Orenji-chan
27th August 2007, 3:02 AM
Ah, Dreamshipping looks adorable! *_*

Now for a question! :3

When did you first start to like Dreamshipping?

Last night, when I looked at this thread. I know, it sounds lame but it's the truth! xD;

Katsu Koneko
27th August 2007, 3:22 AM
It is~ xD And I guess I named it Dreamshipping because of the first movie when Ash thought he saw a rare Pokemon, A.K.A Mew, but Brock and Misty told him he was seeing things. Soo yeah...'it was just a dream.' xD

Nah it's not that lame, I didn't even pick up Pikashipping until December of 2005. xD

Pika Tear
27th August 2007, 1:18 PM
yay katsu is back.

i guess, i started liking it after i saw pikashipping and thought it would gave mew someone to love too. then i found katsu's thread and couldn't resist.

;025;~mew can stalk me anytime XD

Katsu Koneko
28th August 2007, 5:29 AM
:3 I forgot when I thought it up...probably after I saw the 8th movie. xD

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
31st August 2007, 8:34 AM
i can't beleive it. i never noticed this thread, even with 131 posts...0_0 well, can i join the Dreamshippy express...? pleeeeease? :D
YESH. With everyone separated from Mew and Ash. That would be niiiiice ^_^
When did you first start to like Dreamshipping?
well. i put together Ash with anything and see if it works -shot-....and this worked XD

hm... i am new... so don't ytell at me if i say something wrong X3 ...but... i think ash loves pikachu more than misty because he risks his life for pikachu, and in pokemon Lucario and the mystery of Mew... he told Pikachu that he loved his he say "pikachu!! i.. I LOVE YOU!!" and risked his life to save him XD heh ^_^' i hope no one else had said that XD uheheheh
*has confused look on face* i think you need to go to the Pikashippy thread. *points to thread* :p This is for Mew and Ash, ok?

cameronjc
31st August 2007, 9:31 AM
I wanted mind joining in i mean Ash and Mew is just too cute of a pairing.

Katsu Koneko
31st August 2007, 9:35 AM
Welcome Endless and Cameronjc~ :3

I'm so glad this thread is still here and open. xD

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
1st September 2007, 8:22 AM
yay i'm welcome XD i'm gonna answer past topics now :p
in the first movie when Mew saved Ash with a pink bubble thing ^^
Yup. Dreamshipping needs more love~
Here With Me-Dido...i say this song alot, don't I? -falls over-
A girl with pink hair and a frilly dress. Pig tails...Pink sandles and long white socks. I'd draw a picture...but i'm too lazy ^^; Maybe later...
If Mew and Satoshi were seperated from the gang, what do you think would happen *NEW*
Mew would want Satoshi to play with her...and they would play around and have fun ^^

Katsu Koneko
1st September 2007, 11:06 AM
Yay for playing around and having fun. xD I think they'd play in some sort of Poke Amusement Park. :3

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
3rd September 2007, 8:35 AM
yesh an amusement park! Rollercoaster~~~Followed by some niiiice fireworks. And Mew and Ash on a ferris wheel looking at them ^^

Katsu Koneko
3rd September 2007, 11:50 AM
Aww that's a really cute scenario~ :3

Orenji-chan
3rd September 2007, 4:15 PM
Ah, new topic questions that I must answer. :3

In the first movie, Mew and Ash at the end of the movie, he sees her/it. And then, before that, Mew saves Ash with the cute pink bubble.

Well crap, of course, yes.

I don't really know, need to think about that one.

Mew would look really adorable, in a pink fluffly dress with long light pink hair. Her eyes would be cyan, or something close to it. :3

If Mew and Satoshi were seperated from the gang, what do you think would happen?
They'd go to an amusement park and have fun riding the rides.

Katsu Koneko
4th September 2007, 12:18 AM
Whoot! Another person who saw it at the first movie. xD

Ace Trainer Ekedo
5th September 2007, 7:33 AM
What does that have to do with Mew and Dreamshipping? o-o

Anyways, I'm back~ xD

yeah i told ya i was new ^_^' i didn't know anythign about this thread ^_^' ahah
hay... does anyone have dreamshipping pics? i have ONE o_O lol

Katsu Koneko
19th September 2007, 3:47 AM
There's sadly only a few out there in the world..

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi-ness/Satoshi%20and%20Mew/a34648ad.jpg
http://lilac.ojaru.jp/top.html

This one proves that Mew's a stalker. xD -shot-

Katsu Koneko
27th September 2007, 9:08 AM
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Stalker-65740682
I drew Dreamshipping. :3

Ace Trainer Ekedo
7th October 2007, 7:45 PM
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Stalker-65740682
I drew Dreamshipping. :3

*beats head on the wall* bloody parental locks T~T

Katsu Koneko
8th October 2007, 8:53 AM
-stabs your parental locks-

THe picture isn't even PG.

Mew needs to appear more in the anime..:3

Ace Trainer Ekedo
9th October 2007, 6:13 AM
-stabs your parental locks-

THe picture isn't even PG.

Mew needs to appear more in the anime..:3

yeah T~T *sigh* i hate my parental locks ^_^' uheh i wanna see the PG pics though XD ahah

Katsu Koneko
9th October 2007, 9:32 AM
xDDDD

Someone needs to draw more Dreamshipping. xD

Ace Trainer Ekedo
10th October 2007, 12:02 AM
xDDDD

Someone needs to draw more Dreamshipping. xD

yeah thas true ^_^ y'know... i'm gonna try...but i have so little time to do anything T~T but X3 i want a new dreamshippin pic like you guys ^_^ lol

Katsu Koneko
10th October 2007, 8:11 AM
Whoo can't wait for it. :D

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
10th October 2007, 9:04 AM
*sigh* it must be tough for you, Ekedo, having parental locks when you love PG stuff so much xDD
I've decided i'm gonna do a Dreamshippy pic soon~ :D

Katsu Koneko
11th October 2007, 9:11 AM
Yay! :D Can't wait for it either! Man I think I'll draw another one soon. XD

Ace Trainer Ekedo
12th October 2007, 4:18 AM
*sigh* it must be tough for you, Ekedo, having parental locks when you love PG stuff so much xDD
I've decided i'm gonna do a Dreamshippy pic soon~ :D

aah *looks into space* yes it is ^_^' uheheh is sad XD ahahah
^_^' well... i get people to email 'em to me XD ahah
bu me email has been down dor about a month T~T so... *sniffles*

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
15th October 2007, 10:41 AM
*pats ekedo*
here's my dreamshippy pic, as promised! :D
http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/art/Dreamshipping-67373334

Pika Tear
15th October 2007, 8:23 PM
Awww it's so cute. A cute little mew holding on to ash's arm =3 tis great I love it.

Chelc
15th October 2007, 9:48 PM
Just a little warning - you guys are really just posting oneliners + smilies, which is actually considered SPAM, but I won't infract you for it, cuz I'm warning you now and you guys probably didn't know. So w/that said, please elaborate more on your posts, or I will infract you guys for SPAM in the future, okay? Thank you. :)

Back to topic.