PDA

View Full Version : IDEA: Pokemon: The Magical Guardians

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 9:43 PM
Seeing how the current party looks like a group of mages in movie 8, I came up with the following:

The main action would occur in a parallel universe to the Pokemon world, where magical Pokemon, mystical creatures, and other fantastic wonders are commonplace. A Dark Dragonite has risen up from the realm of shadow, and is threatening to destroy the balance of magic in the world. If the balance is lost, not only would the world of magic disappear, but the human world would be affected too. The threatening of the balance has Rukario, the guardian of all magic in the world, very worried.

Knowing that he doesn't have very much time, Rukario decides to come to the human world in search of humans to train in the magical arts, so they can help him, Ash, Misty, May, and Brock defend the magical realm.

A typical sign up:

Name
Physcial appearance: (Pictures may be included, but not just a picture, plus descriptions should have some detail.)
Personality: (Detailed description of the character's personality)
Pokemon: (Players would be allowed one or two Pokemon to guard them while they hone their magical skills. No Legendaries allowed.)
Magic type: (What kind of magic the player wants to learn. The magic type determines who they'll be taught by.)

Availiable magic types:

Black magic: This magic concentrates on harming the target(s). (Examples: Fire, Ice, Lightning, etc.) Ash teaches aspiring black mages.
White magic: This kind of magic heals or defends the target(s). (Examples: Cure, Reflect, Spirit, Shield, etc.) Misty's the girl to see if you want to become a white mage.
Time magic: This kind of magic manipulates the flow of time. (Examples: Haste, Slow, Stop, Demi) Talk to May if you want to learn this magic type.
Summoning magic: The hardest magic of all to learn, this magic allows the casters to summon the Legendary Pokemon into battle. (Examples: Moltres, Salamence, Mew) Brock is in charge of budding summoners.

Magical Jewels:

Whenever you cast a spell, you use up Magical Jewels. The harder the spell, the more valuable Jewel is needed to cast it. Monsters drop them when defeated, they can be mined from bodies of water in the Magical Realm, or your master can give you some if you run out.

The Magical Jewels, rarity index and value points:

Ruby
Rarity: Very common
Value: 5

Emerald
Rarity: Very common
Value: 10

Sapphire
Rarity: Uncommon
Value: 15

Topaz
Rarity: Uncommon
Value: 25

Amethyst
Rarity: Rare
Value: 50

Pearl
Rarity: Rare
Value: 75

Diamond
Rarity: Very Rare
Value: 100

How is it so far? Anything I need to fix?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
12th May 2006, 10:14 PM
name-justin
age-15
apperance-Justin has short brown hair with blue and purple highlights in it. He has bright blue eyes and hes about 5ft 3in. Justin likes to wear an orange vest with a blue longsleeveshirt under it. He has grey cargo pants and he has a geodude backpack that he keeps his stuff in. Justin also has chain loops on his pants on which he keeps his two pokeballs.

personality-Justin is very happy-go-lucky. He likes making friends and always stands up for what is right. He also stands up for his friends and will always protect them. He is a giver and will help anyone. Justin gets very angry quick when provocked. He is a follower,not a leader but wonly when he has to be. He may always be two steps behind everyone but hes the one that always knows whats going on the most. He is very smart and good with riddles and such.

pokemon-Onix and a slowking.

magic type-Justin wants to learn time magic.

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 10:34 PM
um, this isn't the official sign-up...I was posting it here to get it rated before I made a sign up....

TheTurquoiseTauros!
12th May 2006, 10:59 PM
ohh....that makes sense! how do i move it?

FlamingRuby
12th May 2006, 11:45 PM
I'm planning to make the official signup soon...

TheTurquoiseTauros!
12th May 2006, 11:50 PM
ok,can i move it when you do make the sign up?? and do you think im in?

RaZoR LeAf
13th May 2006, 1:57 AM
What was the point in making an idea topic, if you were planning on posting the real thing within a few hours? I'll tell you the point. There wasn't one. Don't do this in the future. Either post an idea and wait for people to comment on it (ie, more than eight), or post the rpg straight away.