PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Magical Guardians (The adventure begins; LSUs accepted)

Pages : [1] 2 3

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 12:39 AM
A few ground rules before we start:

--Please make every effort to post here at least once a day. If something happens and you can't post for a while, please tell me.
--No godmodding. You start with Lv.1 spells, and get more powerful ones through experience.
--LSUs will need to post in the sign up thread so they don't clutter the main RP

That being said, here we go!

The moon's soft silver glow shone down on the lights of Celadon City, illuminating the hustle and bustle of the city nightlife. But outside of the city, where people lived, all was dark and quiet as the denizens of the various houses slept peacefully

Suddenly, a glowing warp hole appeared in the sky, allowing a black, blue, and tan wolf-like creature to appear from it. Once the creature had materialized, the warp hole disappeared as mysteriously as it had appeared.

The wolf-creature glanced around at the orderly array of houses before it. So this is the human world...funny how future mages like to confine themselves to these boxes... it mused as it hovered along, peeking in windows for any sign of human activity.

Suddenly, some barking caught the wolf Pokemon's attention: a Growlithe in one house's yard had spotted him!

"Destruction of nature, gather in flame! Heat!" the wolf Pokemon called, blasting a small fireball at the tiny dog Pokemon. The Growlithe yelped and slunk back into its house, afraid...

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 12:50 AM
Pheonix was having a late night stroll with Pluto, his Umbreon and Saturn, his Espeon. He had just finished a battle with a trainer who obviously didn't know how to make his Growlithe behave. He heard a Growlithe whine nearby and started walking in the direction of the whine. Pheonix wondered what made the dog Pokemon cry like that. He noticed a wolf thing looking at the Growlithe. Pheonix's eyes widened at how a wolf could make a Growlithe back off.

Pheonix quickly signaled to Pluto and Saturn to attack. "What is so strange about that wolf?" Pheonix wondered to himself. Saturn knew his trainer was worried and so did Pluto with thanks to Saturn for helping him. Saturn quickly launched a Psychic attack while Pluto did a Faint Attack. Pheonix's worry increased as the wolf creature turned it's attention to Pluto and Saturn.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 1:10 AM
Suddenly, the wolf creature noticed a wave of blue energy and a wave of dark energy coming at him...if he didn't think fast, he'd be toast!

"Shining light, protect from all directions! Shield!" the creature called. A green aura appeared around him, dumbfounding the Espeon and Umbreon that had initially attacked.

The creature also noted the look of surprise on the trainer's face. He seems afraid...maybe I should talk to him and soothe his fears. he thought.

"Please don't be afraid..." he assured the trainer. "I mean you no harm."

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 1:19 AM
Justin was walking along with his slowking at his side when he heard a boy shout. Justin stopped suddenly,then just ignored it and kept walking. He heard it again. "I guess i should go see whats going down." he said.
"slowking,use teleport to where ever the sound is coming from,i really dont want to climb all these fences." The slowking looked at his trainer and telepathiclly said "ok,hold on tight." The pokemon began to glow with an eriee light then justin and the pokemon dissapered. They reappered where the sound was coming from. Justin looked around and saw a kid with an umbreon and an espeon battling what looked like a wolf on two legs. Justin just stood there thinking that he has never seen anything like this.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 1:37 AM
Pheonix almost went into a state of shock. "How could this thing talk?!" He thought. Pluto and Saturn heard the wolf and ran in front of Pheonix. "Leave him alone" Pluto growled in his native tongue. "If you what's good for you" Saturn inputted. Pheonix felt relief as his two best friends protected him. "Pluto, Saturn calm down so we can find out what he wants" Pheonix said. "Now then what do you want and what are you doing here?" Pheonix demanded.

Pluto and Saturn still were getting ready for anything. "He better not hurt Pheonix" Pluto said. "If he does, he will get a world of hurt" Saturn replied.

(OOC: Pluto and Saturn are talking in their native tongue so I am typing what they would be saying if they said it in English)

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 2:15 AM
"My child, don't be afraid....you may not realize it now, your world is in grave danger." the wolf-creature explained. "Notice how the moon has turned yellow?" he asked, gesturing to the moon, which had seemingly turned an eerie shade of yellow. That is because the balance has been upset in another realm--the realm humans like to call "fantasy". If it is not restored soon, your world will be destroyed along with it.

There's still some hope, though...you can enter the magical realm through many places in this world--any dark and hidden place is a potential portal--and learn magic; magic that will hopefull drive back the evil pokemon that escaped from the shadows."

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 2:22 AM
Pheonix was surprised. He looked at the moon which really had turned yellow. "There could be some truth to this. Pheonix pondered about what the wolf had finished saying. "So the stuff we call fantasy actually exists?" Pheonix questioned. The wolf nodded. "Alright I'll help, Pluto, Saturn care to join me?" Pheonix said. The Eons nodded their heads. "Now then my name's Pheonix Aurion, these twins are Pluto and Saturn" Pheonix said gesturing at Pluto and Saturn.

Pluto felt somewhat worried about what they're getting into. "Yes my brother I feel worried as well" Saturn said. The wolf had begun leading so the three followed. "Yeah you're right besides we'll get to fight!" Pluto responded with glee. Saturn chuckled a bit. Pheonix then picked the two up and held them allowing the Eons to rest. "So what's your name?" Pheonix said. The wolf kept silent.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 2:27 AM
"And my name is justin,and this is my slowking." Justin said as he stepped forward. "I couldnt help but overhear everything that was just said and id like to help get rid of the evil that your talking about." With that justin walked over to the wolf like creature.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 2:29 AM
Travis storm, Traveling along with his Umbreon and Manectric, Umbra and Sparky, had heard a sudden commotion from in the night. He had raced out to see what was going on, and arrived just in time to see a mysterious wolf like Creature explaining something about the world being in danger. Travis hid in the shadows, trying to keep quiet as the wolf explained that fantasy was real. This intrested Travis alot, because he loved fiction and fantasy. However, He was reluctant to reveal himself, and quietly stepped back into the forest. However, he didn't count on himself stepping on a twig, which popped loudly.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 2:34 AM
The wolf creature quickly turned in the direction of a twig snapping. "Who's there?" it asked, forming an ice ball in its paws in preparation to cast an Ice spell at the potential intruder. Nothing.

"I suppose I should tell you who I am...I am Rukario, guardian of all magic both in the Magical Realm and in the human Realm..." He let that hang as he continued to warily glance in the direction of the twig snap.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 2:36 AM
As justin stood there,waiting for something magical to happen,he heard a loud snap that seemed to sound like a gun shot in the quiet of the night. He turned around and said sharply "who evers there better come out right now or my slowking will attack!" Justin looked right in the shadows,waiting and watching.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 2:40 AM
Travis, after the twig had snapped, quickly wished he had brought along a Phycic pokemon to teleport away. One of the two kids in the clearing with a Slowking was threatening him with his Pokemon. Travis simply clapped his hand slowly over his mouth and began to breath through his nose, his eyes wide, staring at Rukarios...front paw/hand things. He quickly tried to think of a way to get out of there without being....done something too by the strange ball that had formed in it's hands.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 2:43 AM
Ok,this is really strange Justin thought. "ok slowking,teleport us right in front of the kid in the shadows." Again the green light surounded them and they teleported in front of the kid. "Who are you?" Justin inquired.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 2:44 AM
Pheonix and his Eons heard the twig as well. Suddenly Pluto walked over and starting talking. Out came another Umbreon. "Rukario that Umbreon must have made the twig snap" Pheonix said. Pluto continued talking to it but then the Umbreon raised it's paws and slapped him. Pheonix just stared. Saturn looked like he had saw the funniest thing in the world. Pluto came back dejectly. "Must be a she" Pheonix commented. "We should leave now Rukario" Pheonix said turning to Rukario.

"Hah she got you good" Saturn said. Pluto looked ready to cry. "Don't rub it in buddy" Pluto said with misery. "Hey every Eon gets rejected at some point" Saturn said trying to cheer Pluto. "Yeah your right thanks" Pluto replied.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 2:46 AM
Travis jumped as a kid teleported infront of him, and quickly ran off in a completly random direction. HOwever, doing this, he ran head first into a tree with a thunk, and fell over, stunned

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 2:47 AM
Rukario saw the movement of a human in the shadows--a very frightened human at that--but he wasn't sure what the human was afraid of; his spell or another trainer's Slowking.

"Don't be afraid...come." Rukario called to the frightened human, unsure of how this human would react to his urgent message.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 2:49 AM
Travis, however, had just run into a tree, and got up cautiously. He stared at the talking creature, eyes wide. He rubbed the side of his head, where a bruise had formed.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 2:56 AM
Pheonix noticed Rukario was talking to somebody else. Pheonix went over to the boy had a bruise. "Saturn help him with that bruise" Pheonix ordered. A blue aura grew around Saturn and the boy's bruise began healing. "That should do it" Pheonix muttered. The Umbreon from before came running to the boy. "Guess it's his then" Pheonix thought. "Rukario should we get going now?" Pheonix asked.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 2:59 AM
Travis looked strangly at the Umbreon, and then checked his bag. Both his POkemon were in there balls.
"Uh, is that anybodies Pokemon? He asked. He then turned to the boy who owned the Espeon "Thanks." He said, nodding.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 2:59 AM
(Guys, hold everything, I don't want this RP going too quickly, there are some people that haven't posted yet)

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 3:00 AM
Justin walked back to the wolf-like pokemon. "Ill do what ever i can do to help you, Rukario" Justin said and then he sent out his other pokemon.

"Go Onix" He said and he threw a light green pokeball out and in a flash of briliant white light an Onix appered. The onix reared back its head. "Onn,onixx" the pokemon said.

~~~is this better?~~~

Animorph
13th May 2006, 3:00 AM
OOC: Ok then, we'll make small talk until the others show up.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 3:35 AM
(porygon2lover-Please make your RP posts at least 4 lines, as per RP rules...I really don't want this locked)

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 4:14 AM
Pheonix was getting tired of all these distractions. Since the Umbreon belonged to nobody Pheonix simply threw a pokeball and captured it. "Rukario can you take us to the Magic world now?" Pheonix asked. Pluto felt a little bit happy. "Maybe I can say sorry to that Umbreon" He thought. Pheonix wondered what kind of magic he wanted to learn. "Pluto and Saturn lets go" Pheonix said. As they went over to Rukario, Pheonix started thinking about what kind of evil is attacking the Magic world.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 4:34 AM
"We will not depart until all have come." Rukario explained. 'There are others here that still need to hear what I have to say. I will not speak until all of them have arrived here..."

He paused to form a thunderbolt in his paws. "Maybe this'll get their attention..." and with that, fired a thunderbolt into the sky. "Strip away the ground with glistening blades! Bolt!"

ex-ty
13th May 2006, 9:53 AM
*How fast has this advanced. Two pages before even a day*

Rave was walking towards the others with his Perappu on his shoulder. His Sneasel he named Rave was walking at his side. Looking up he saw a blast of energy shot up and he ran towards where it was shot from. Standing there was a human-size blue pokemon known as a Rukario *i've always prefered that to the new Lucario*. It was from the same area Perappu where suposed to be from. Around him were a few other trainers with their pokemon.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 12:55 PM
Rukario watched as another trainer approached him, this one with a Sneasel and a Perap, but he was particularly interested in the Perap. Interesting....I didn't know Peraps existed here in the human world. he thought as he watched the trainers mill about--there was stil one more that needed to arrive, then he would inform them of their destinies.

(As far as I know, there's one more person that needs to post...)

Animorph
13th May 2006, 2:20 PM
Travis turned to the new kid who had just arrived, and nodded in his direction. Staring at Rukarios paws, he wondered what they could do to save the world. Also, how long it would take to freeze his brother with one of those spells. At this time, He chose to send out his two Pokemon.
"Sparky, Umbra, come on out!" He called, and the two male dog pokemon materialized infront of him. Both instantly got into a battle position when they saw Rukario and the other trainers with there Pokemon out. Travis simply sighed and pulled them aside, explaining to them all that was happening.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 5:01 PM
(I guess everyone's here, so we'll move on...be careful not to move the RP too quickly.)

When all the trainers had arrived, Rukario began. "Greetings trainers...I am Rukario, guardian of magic. I mean no harm to you or your families.

I come to you because my home realm, the realm of magic, is in danger...the four magics that guard the world have been thrown off balance by a rogue Dark Pokemon. The other Guardians and I have tried to hold it back, but to no avail. If this rogue is not sent back to the shadow realm, not only will the magical realm disappear, but your world will be gravely affected too.

Therefore, I ask you come to the Magical Realm and accept magical power for yourself, so that you may help save the magical realm. Do not worry about your families or your commitments in this world--time flows differently in the magical realm, so they will not know you are gone.

Do you understand my message? Will you accept magic and become a mage-in-training?"

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 5:08 PM
Pheonix took this information with great surprise. He looked towards Pluto. Pluto knew what he wanted so Pluto nodded. Staurn nodded as well. "Rukario, I will accpet magic and train to help the Magic Realm" Pheonix said. "Oh yeah!" Pluto said happily. "This will be good" Saturn replied. The couldn't help but bark happily.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 5:19 PM
*Uh, what about Pyroboi and that Kasomethingor other girl*
Travis quickly nodded.
"I will accept magic and train to help the Magical realm." He said. He had sort of a maniacle glint in his eye that he always got whenever he was thinking of something totally outragous.

ex-ty
13th May 2006, 5:27 PM
"Erm...what they said." Rai said as his Sneasel got into a battle stance.

<"This is gonna be so cool."> Sneasel said.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 5:41 PM
"Ohh yah! you can count me in to rukario!" Justin said.
He then walked over to the pokemon and said "lets go!"

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 5:43 PM
(We'll wait for them too...I will notify those that haven't posted before we go any further, okay?)

Animorph
13th May 2006, 5:51 PM
Travis then turned to Rukario, and asked him this
"Uh, Rukario, just wondering, but, how exactly are we going to learn to do magic? LIke, with spellbooks and wands and potions?" Travis asked excitedly, being an avid fan of the Harry Potter book series
"Also, what are the limits of what we can do with magic?" He asked, excited about being able to do what he had always wanted.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 6:19 PM
"Magic is not quite what humans say it is, but some parts of what you have learned about it are true: Some mages use wands or staffs to wield their spells, while others cast their spells through their hands." Rukario explained.

"As for all your other questions...they will be answered at the appropriate time."

Animorph
13th May 2006, 6:22 PM
Travis nodded, and felt around in his bag for a notepad. He then pulled out the pad and a pen, in which he would write ideas for stories. He was planning on becoming an author one day, so he always carried it around. He quickly began writing down what Rukario had earlier said with a penlight. Sparky simply rolled his eyes away from his trainer.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 6:43 PM
"All right, if you all are ready to go, then come with me." Rukario began as he formed a warp hole in the sky. "Open the door to where power lives!" At this a blinding white light filled the air, taking Rukario, the trainers, and their Pokemon with it.

In the magical realm...

A black haired boy clad in the uniform of a black mage knelt on the ground by a pond, a bucket of soil and a screened in box by his side. After removing his gloves, which were red with a sapphire inside the hand, and setting them aside, he picked up a spade, shoveled in some of the dirt into the screen box, and plunged it into the water, every so often shaking it to make sure all the dirt dissolved.

When the box emerged from the water, only a pile of red and green stones remained, which the boy deposited into a bag by his side.

He was about to repeat this process when a warp hole appeared, and the trainers and Rukario emerged. While most of the trainers struggled to untangle themselves, Rukario addressed him: "Sir Ash...I have returned with some willing to accept the magic..."

"Really?" Ash smiled. "That's great news!" With that he shoveled more dirt into his screen box and plunged it underwater again. "Let me finish mining this soil here..."

Animorph
13th May 2006, 6:47 PM
Travis was shocked when he had went through the warp hole and ended up in a strange land, tangled up with the others that had come, where a boy was casually doing something with the soil and a box by a pond. Travis turned to Rukario, curious
"Excuse me, but what is he mining for?" He asked quietly, feeling foolish about not knowing anything about the realm in which he had a feeling he'd be living in for a while.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 6:58 PM
Pheonix stared in disbelief. "The great Ash Ketchum!" Pheonix nearly went unconsious,thinking about that. He had heard about a boy who did great in Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Leagues. Pluto and Saturn's mouth dropped as well. A Pikachu that was at Ash's side walked over to the Eon twins. "You must've heard about Ash right?" Pikachu said. The Eons felt unworthy to addressed by a famous Pokemon. "Y-yes" Pluto said stuttering. Saturn stayed deathly silent.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 6:58 PM
"Sir Ash is mining for Magical Stones--what you need to cast magic." Rukario explained. "Just touching one will grant non-magical things magical power." With that, he offered a few of the rubies Ash had mined to the trainers. "Rubies are the most common Magical Stone, and should grant you enough power to cast low level spells of your desired magic."

"When you touch it, you will gain an aura for a few seconds, but do not fear--that means the magic is going inside of you. What color your aura is determines your magic--black magic is red, white magic is blue, time magic is yellow, and summoning magic is green."

Rukario was about to say more when he heard a bird squawk in the distance. "Looks like Sir Brock is here..." he smiled as an Articuno landed before the group, Rukario, and Ash; carrying an elder boy with tanned skin clad in an oranate robe.

"Thank you, Kouri..." the boy smiled he he stepped off the Articuno and grabbed his mining supplies. The Articuno just flew away...

Animorph
13th May 2006, 7:02 PM
Travis looked cautiously at the ruby Rukario was offering him, thinking about what could possibly happen if he took it. A sudden image of spontanious combustion ran through his mind, but he shook it off, and cautiously picked up the ruby. Suddenly, a faint, red glow surrounded his hand, and crept slowly up his body. Travis gasped at this, feeling a slight jolt of power coming from the transparent red stone.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 7:35 PM
Justin looked around in awe! This was the most magical place ever,he thought. He looked at the stone rukario was holding. It was very pretty,and it glowed with an almost neverending shine. "Wow,this place is awsome. Can I have the ruby? Id like to examen it for a while." He said to the pokemon.

ex-ty
13th May 2006, 7:36 PM
"Cool. I used to have my own hand made necklace with loads of gem stones but they didn't have this strange feeling these do." Rai said taking hold of one of the ruby stone. Sneasel was busy eyeing the Pikachu as if he recognised it.

<"You strike me as familiar. If you didn't understand what i just said then you're not the only one. I kinda remember when i was with my old trainer. He mistreated me by sticking me in this strange pokeball. I was forced to fight. But you were one of the last along with a Charmeleon i beleive."> Sneasel said to the yellow rat pokemon.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 7:44 PM
Justin took the ruby in his hand and looked closly at it. But all of a sudden the ruby began to glow with a yellow light,the the light began to spread to justins arm and after a few seconde it stopped. "What was that?" He said,a little scared.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 7:57 PM
Pluto noticed the Sneasel's conversation. "Ah hello my fellow Dark type" Pluto said. "I am Pluto an Umbreon" Pluto said kindly. Saturn joined in as well. "I'm Pluto's twin, Saturn" Saturn inputted. "While my bro is an Umbreon, I'm a Espeon" Saturn said. Pheonix noticed the pokemon conversing. "Good to know they're getting along" Pheonix thought. He found a jewel halfway buried nearby. Pheonix started digging it up. "What kind of gem is this?" Pheonix wondered as the jewel glowed.

While jewel glowed, Pheonix felt relief somehow. "Hey Rukario what kind of jewel is this?" Pheonix said walking over to Rukario.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 8:05 PM
"Here...let me show you how to mine Magical Stones..." rukario began forming a screen box in his paws. "First, you place some soil in the box...it has a screen so the jewels don't fall out.

"Next, you place the box in the water and slosh it around a little to make sure all the soil dissolves...and jewels will be left when you bring it up."

"Any questions, or would anyone like to try it?" Rukaro asked, depositing the stones he had mined into Brock's bag.

ex-ty
13th May 2006, 8:06 PM
*This is just my pokemon speaking this time*

"You're both strong." Sneasel said to the two almost identical pokemon. "Name's Rave. No idea why i'm called that but who cares anyway. You two strike me as powerful pokemon though. I have this strange thing me and Rai call 'dark sight' it's where i can see an aura around some pokemon. The bigger it is the stronger the pokemon and the colour shows the type of pokemon. Or main type anyway. A Dark type and a Psychic type, but as twins. May i ask how exactly that's possible?"

Animorph
13th May 2006, 8:09 PM
Travis looked at it curiously, and pocketed the ruby.
"I'll try." Travis said, stepping forward, holding out his hands to recieve the box. Meanwhile, Sparky and Umbra had heard the conversation.
<Hello.> Sparky said simply, nodding at the other Pokemon, and lieign down to watch his trainer. Umbra stared at a patch of soil strangly, feeling as if something were wrong with it.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 8:34 PM
"Saturn?" Pluto said looking at Saturn. Saturn nodded. "One day Pheonix's parents gave him 2 Eevees which happened to be me and Saturn. It just so happened that me and Saturn were twins. As we grew up, I had taken a likeing to night and darkness while Saturn liked the daylight. Pheonix trained me in the night and Saturn in the day. Then after a very hard battle both of us evolved. I turned into a Umbreon and Saturn into a Espeon" Pluto finished.

"Yep that's why we're opposite types yet still twins" Saturn concluded. Then the Eon twins noticed theManectric saying hello. "Hello" Saturn replied to the Manectric. Pluto saw the boy's Umbreon sniffing the ground. "Oh hello" Pluto said cheerfully.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 8:39 PM
Umbra looked up from the ground and nodded at the eon twins. Sparky shrugged
<Don't mind hiim, he's not the social type> Sparky said as Umbra began digging on that spot. Travis looked over at them.
"Looks like the pokemon are gettign along pretty well." Travis said, noticing Umbra's digging. Umbra usually dug, but there was something in his pace that was off. Travis cautiously took the screen box, and, after ushering Umbra out, filled up the box with soil that had been thrown out of the hole, and dipped the wire box into the pond, shaking the dirt out so that it driffted down to the bottem.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 8:59 PM
"Id like to learn magic,and where and how,exactly do i do that?"
Justin asked rukario.
"Id also like to know what happend when i was holding the ruby and the yellow light appeared."

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 9:09 PM
"That yellow aura means that magic as flowed into you, specifically the magic to control time." Rukario explained. 'There are still a few guidelines for magical use, the most important rule is, you must never use it for evil purposes, if you do that, it will flow out of you."

"Does everyone understand?"

"You know, I think the girls are waiting for us back at Mahou Castle, Ash interjected as the boys gathered their mining supplies.

"I could summon Kouri again and have her take us there in style!" Brock smiled as he reached for a light blue ball and heaved it skyward. "Scatter frozen blades of air! Articuno!"

The trainers watched as the ball opened in mid air, unleashing an icy blast that formed the shape of an Articuno.

"This is Kouri...my most trusted summon." Brock explained to the group...

"When Summoners have a close bond with their summons, they tend to name them." Rukario explained.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 9:13 PM
Wow,justin thought,that articuno looks very powerful.
"may i ask you something brock? Are thoose pokemon you summon real pokemon? Or are they marage pokemon?" Justin asked the summoning mage.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 9:15 PM
Pheonix was hoping for something more impressive than Articuno. "Can't you summon something better and stronger than Articuno, No-Eyes?" Pheonix said.
Pluto and Saturn snickered a bit. Pheonix had a smirk on his face. Just as Brock started to step foward, Pluto and Saturn growled. Saturn used a Psychic attack and lifted Brock into the air. Pluto always enjoyed seeing someone being levitated by Saturn. Pheonix kept smirking. "Nice one Saturn" Pheonix complimented.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 9:16 PM
Travis had taken the box out of the pond now, and smiled at the jewels he had collected. He emptied out the wet stones into a pouch in his book bag, smiling at the 3 rubies that had come out of the soil. He then stared up at the Articuno, desperatly wishing he could stay alittle longer and mine some more gems. However, he then decided it was for the best, and recalled his Pokemon into their balls, and then glared at Pheonix.
"I think that Articuno is cool. And seriously, no eyes? THat's the weakest insult I've ever heard!" He commented to Pheonix

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 9:21 PM
"There's no hurry, Sir Ash, the girls are fine." Rukario assured Ash. "Let those who wish to mine stones do so."

"Nice Espeon..." Brock stammered as he glanted down at the Espeon levitating him. "Put me down...please?" he coaxed the cat-like Pokemon, causing some in the group to laugh.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 9:26 PM
Travis smiled, and began to take some soil from which Umbra had been digging.
"YOur a regular gem detector Umbra." Travis said, smiling as he shook his screen box again in the water, withdrawing a single ruby
*FlamingRuby, Do we seriously get to choose what gems we find? OR how many?*. Sparky, meanwhile, took a drink from the pool and decided to watch. Umbra continued to dig.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 9:30 PM
"You're kidding right? No Pokemon can match the King" Pheonix said coldly. "I bet you don't even know the King of Pokemon" Pheonix added. "Saturn put the idiot down" Pheonix said. "Alright but if he does something again I'll make him have nightmares for a month!" Saturn said. Pluto burst into a fit of laughter. "Oh and Pluto use Shadow Assault" Pheonix said. Pluto stopped laughing and disappeared. Then a cut appeared on Travis. "Don't expect Saturn to heal anymore injuries you get" Pheonix said as more cuts appeared.

Pluto reappeared again. "Hah too easy" Pluto said. The three went away walking. "Fools, not knowing about the King of Pokemon" Pheonix muttered. Pluto and Saturn were angry as well. "Pheonix is right how do they not realize who the strongest Pokemon is?!" Saturn said. "They must have never visited Hoenn then" Pluto added.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 9:34 PM
Travis winced as cuts apeared on him
"Dude, I give you an opinion and you sick an Umbreon on me?! That's low." Travis said, pulling afew bandaids out of his bag and slapping them over his wounds. He had a strong desire to grab one of the rubies and freeze the freak, but thought better of it. It wasn't worth the wasted gems.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 9:37 PM
(The stones you find are completely random. As for spells, you don't know the magic words yet, so you can cast anything just yet.)

Animorph
13th May 2006, 9:40 PM
OOC: OK then.

IC: Travis, very furious, began shoving soil into his screen box, and continued to draw out nothing over and over. He patted Umbra on the head, and despratly hoped that Pheonix and he would be learning different kinds of Magic. Sparky, meanwhile, continued to watch the Eon twins until they were out of sight, glaring at them for attack his trainer.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 9:43 PM
Saturn sensed Travis's pain so he sent him a telepathic message. 'Pheonix has good reason to be angry. He is very anti-social so next time you say that what he does is low, me and my twin will not hesitate to hunt you down' Saturn ended the message. Pheonix continued walking. "Hey Saturn can you sense a castle around here?" Pheonix asked. Saturn nodded and barked a bit. "To the north then" Pheonix said.

Later, Pheonix looked to the north, a castle could be seen to the distance. "Almost there" He muttered. Soon enough the trio got to the door. "Halt! who goes there?" A guard said. "I have brought here by Rukario from the Human Realm" Pheonix replied. "My apologies sir, you may enter" The guard said. The door opened and Pheonix entered along with the Eon twins.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 9:46 PM
Travis, now, however, was furious. His eyes narrowed as he put the Screen box in the compartment he kept his gems. He then uttered 2 simple words.
"Oh, it's on." He muttered. He then turned to Ash.
"So, What kind of Magic do you teach?" He inquired, patting the stone compartment of his bag.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 9:54 PM
(OOC: Alright)
BIC

Pheonix found Brock there already. "AH DONT HURT ME!" Brock screamed. "Relax I'm not but teach me how to Summon" Pheonix said. Then two women came down. "Who are you?" the girl with orange hair asked. "I've been asked by Rukario to help save this realm" Pheonix replied. "Alright I'll do it" Brock said. "Thank you" Pheonix said almost spitting the words out.

"By the way I'm Misty" Misty said. "I'm May" The other girl said. "Hello" Pheonix said. "Come this way" Brock said as he went away. Pheonix followed.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 9:58 PM
Travis, waiting pateintly for Ash's response, Was scanning the mountainus area around them. It was breathtaking, the cool, moist air. Umbra, meanwhile, came up, holding a small, green gem in it's mouth, and bounded over to Travis.
"OH, Hey boy! You found an emerald!" He said, and opened the pouch he kept his rubies in. Umbra dropped the emerald in, where it landed on the other 4 gems with a satifying rattle.

ex-ty
13th May 2006, 10:37 PM
Rave was becoming restless. Rai saw that and ordered Perappu to use its sing attack. A soft melodic style music began to flow out of the music note on the birds head. Rabe began to fall into a deep sleep. "Sorry about that guys. Rave has this thing where if it doesn't battle for a while it goes on a kind of blood rampage where it'll do nothing but fight. Only making it sleep will cause it to go away."

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 10:49 PM
As justin digged for jewles,he looked around and his gave stopped on the castle in the distance. It doesnt look very far away, Justin thought and he stood up,put his 5 rubys and 3 sappires and 1 emerald he found in his pockets. He then went to sit under a tree. Justin sent out his two pokemon and his onix and slowking lay down next to him.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 10:51 PM
Brock lead Pheonix to a warehouse. "Here we store our Magic Stones" Brock explained taking out some rubies and two emeralds. Brock gave the Stones to Pheonix. "Be careful, the Stones break once you use them" Brock said. Pheonix nodded and put them away. "So what Summons can you do" Pheonix asked. "I can do many Summons" Brock replied. Then they went to the main hall.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 10:54 PM
"I suppose we can teach you guys some basic spells while we're here..." Ash smiled. "First of all, if you want to summon an object, just think of what you want to summon and snap, like so." With that, he snapped, making a ornate staff decorated with jewels appear."

"I feel more comfortable casting magic with a staff of wand..." he explained to those that had received black magic.

Brock, meanwhile was explaining the concept of summoning to the new summoners: "Unlike the other kinds of magic, which have set words for every spell, you can use the same magic words for multiple summons...."

(Ash and co. and Rukario are my characters, so don't take control of them without asking me)

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 11:17 PM
(Guys! Do not take control of the Guardians or Rukario without asking me first, okay?)

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 11:51 PM
(OOC: Okay then have Brock show Pheonix how it's done)

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 11:53 PM
(ooc:have may show justin time magic too)

Justin walked up to the castle to talk to may because thats who,according to ash,teaches time magic. He got up to the castle and may was sitting there talking to misty. "hey may,do you think you can teach me time magic? I heard you the best there is!" He said to the brunette.

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 12:20 AM
(porygon2lover-please make your posts longer, or I'll have to ask you to leave the RP...I really don't want this locked.)

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 12:27 AM
(OOC: Let's continue)

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 12:41 AM
"Okay, guys..." Brock explained as he brought out a box full of solid colored balls similar to Poke Balls. "These are Summon Balls...simply throw them into the air, say the magic words and name what Pokemon you want to summon. They come in different colors, which tell you what type of Pokemon you can summon from them." He paused to grab a red Summon Ball. "Red Balls summon fire types, like so..." and he heaved the Ball skyward. "Bear down with fire energy! Charmander!"

The Ball opened in a flash of fire, which formed into the shape of a Charmander. The tiny lizard Pokemon opted to romp after a bug, causing the trainees to laugh.

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 12:49 AM
Pheonix grabbed a yellow one which contained Pikachu. "I summon Pikachu!" Pheonix said. A Pikachu came out and beagn conversing with Pluto and Saturn. "So what to call you?" Pheonix pondered. "Got it! I'll call you Raigeki" Pheonix said to Pikachu. Raigeki gave a cry of happiness. Raigeki then gave Pheonix a high five. "Raigeki knock out that Charmander" Pheonix ordered. Raigeki's cheeks sparked and let out a Thunderbolt. The Charmander stopped and fell down.

Pheonix was impressed. "Wow that's strong" Pheonix muttered. Raigeki started bowing. Pheonix then whispered in Raigeki's ear. Then Pheonix finished and Raigeki gave Brock an evil look. Then while Raigeki grinned evilly, his cheeks were sparking with electricity.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
14th May 2006, 1:12 AM
(ooc:fine......i quit.)

Animorph
14th May 2006, 1:40 AM
Travis nodded to Ash and closed his eyes, focusing on a small, simple rod. He then snapped. Instantly, a rod, with a gleaming topez stone fastened to it's center, apeared infront of him. Travis quickly grabbed it, eyes shining.
"Amazing!" He said, looking over the rod. He then turned back to Ash.
"NOw what?" He asked, eyes shining with curiosity...plus, there was a glare of the sun reflecting off his eyes, but that's not important.

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 1:44 AM
"Now that you have a staff handy, let me show you your first spell...this is Heat, the weakest of the Fire spells..."

The ruby on Ash's staff started to glow as Ash commanded: "Destruction of nature, gather in flame! Heat!" At this, a small fireball flew past the trainee and scorched a nearby plant. He quickly formed another plant, then told the trainee. "Now it's your turn...try to scorch this plant with Heat."

Animorph
14th May 2006, 1:48 AM
Travis nodded quickly, and held up his wand rod thingy.
"Destruction of Nature, Gather in flame! Heat!" He called. THe topez glowed brightly, and a fireball hit the plant, and incinerated it. Umbra quickly extinquished the flames with a sand attack before the fire could spread.
"Awsome!" Travis said, vibrating with energy. His eyes would have gone wider, but then, they would have most likely explouded. Travis then quickly pulled out a notebook and jotted down the incantation to the spell, and the summoning magic.

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 1:55 AM
Pheonix yawned rather loudly. After Raigeki left Brock to chip off his now electrified skin, Pheonix took some summon balls which contained Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Eevee, and Clefairy. Of course Pheonix took Raigeki as well. Pheonix headed for a room that was set for him in the castle. Then Pheonix remembered about the Umbreon he caught a long while ago. He let her out of her poke ball. "I'll name you Mistress" Pheonix said.

Pheonix then rubbed Mistress's head and called her back. After he got settled in bed, Pheonix let out the twins. Saturn took this oppurtunity to inflict nightmares on Brock. So he gave Brock nightmares that would last a week.

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 2:04 AM
Ash smiled as his trainee successfully scorched the plant. "Very good!" Next, we'll learn the opposite of a fire spell...an ice spell. This is Ice...."

Ash aimed his staff at a candle burning on the wall and called "Scatter your chilly sharp blades! Ice!" At this, an icy blast flew at the candle, putting out the flame and freezing the candle.

"Now it's your turn...try to put out a candle using Ice." Ash started until he heard a scream from Brock's chamber. He sighed--Brock was probably having nightmares again...

Animorph
14th May 2006, 2:07 AM
Travis quickly jotted down his notes, and held up his tool again.
"OK now....Scatter your chilly sharp blades! Ice!" HE called. A bolt of light blue energy hit the candle, freezing it, but part bounced off and headed back for Travis! Travis quickly ducked, but the bolt hit his scalp, freezing his hair. He then sighed.
"I really should have known this would've happen sooner or later. Atleast I didn't get cold feet." He said. He could have sworn that, in the distance, a drumset played a bad pun sound effect. He shrugged, and turned back to his teacher, hair defrosting slowly.

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 2:12 AM
"Okay! The third elemental spell you need to know is the Lightning spell...this is Bolt, the Level 1 spell..."

Ash aimed at an old generator in one corner of the room. "Strip away the ground with glistening blades! Bolt!" he called, sending a thunderbolt streaking at the generator, making it sputter to life!

"Now you try..." Ash smiled, making sure to step far out of the way in case his trainee's spell missed its mark...

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 2:14 AM
Pheonix heard the scream and for the first time Pheonix laughed. The twins were amazed. "What's so amazing about him laughing?"Mistress asked. "He has never once laughed in his life" Pluto replied dumbstruck. "Wow" Mistress said. Saturn was brimming with pride. "Got him good!" Saturn said. Pheonix stopped laughing and then realized what he just did. "Here I thought I had no sense of humor" Pheonix muttered.

Saturn again had an idea to torture Brock. Saturn thought this would be the best one yet. Saturn quickly informed the three of his plan.

(OOC: Saturn has taken a liking to torturing Brock)

Animorph
14th May 2006, 2:15 AM
"Easy as Pie." Travis said confidently. He then held up his tool
"STrip away the ground with glistening blades! BOLT!" He called. The bolt flew true, and then turned adn headed for Sparky!
"OH SNAP! LIGHTNING ROD!" HE said, recalling his Pokemon. THe bolt then turned to him.
"OH SNAP! I"VE GOT A MAGNET IN MY BAG!" HE shouted, and pulled otu a horseshoe magnet, and threw it at the generator. THe bolt once again changed direction, hitting the magnet, and the generator.
"Phew. That could've went worse." He said, then busied himself writing down his notes.

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 2:27 AM
Pheonix left a 'special' note in Brock's room. It said 'come meet me at the entrance to the woods signed the most beautiful woman in the world'. Pheonix couldn't help but know that this will work. The four went outside and trained. Suprisingly Mistress was as strong as the twins. "Mistress you're really strong" Pluto said. Mistress had started taking a liking to Pluto after Pheonix named her. "Thanks" Mistress replied.

Then they heard a 'WOO HOO!' from the castle. "Alright, Saturn let's do this" Pheonix said. Saturn used his psychic powers to create a illusion which turned out to be the 'woman'. Then they all dressed up as ghosts. The plan was that the illusionary woman would lead Brock to the deepest part of the woods and scare him.

Animorph
14th May 2006, 2:36 AM
Travis, meanwhile, had heard a whoo hoo from Brock in his chamber. Travis couldn't help then looking out the window, and saw a woman apearing out of thin air by Pheonix and his Espeon. Travis smiled deviously.
"Uh, Ash, which way to Brocks chamber? I have to ask him about something." He said, trying his best to look innocent and not plotting against Pheonix.

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 2:40 AM
"Brock's chamber is down the hall, first door on the left." Ash replied. "Whatever it was that caused him to yell like that, it had to be good..."

"Be careful...' Rukario cautioned, "Not all the creatures you may enounter at night are friendly..."

Animorph
14th May 2006, 2:42 AM
Travis nodded, and quickly went to Brocks chamber, catchin him before he left
"Uh, Brock, listen, Pheonix is planning a prank on you with a hologram of a woman using his Espeon." He said, grinning deviously. He gripped his wand in his hand.
"So, what do you say we get alittle revenge?" Travis asked, eyes gleaming.

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 2:43 AM
Meanwhile Saturn noticed this and erased Travis's mind. "Send him to the nether realm!" Pheonix whispered. Saturn had a better idea. Saturn lifted Travis up and sent him away. Brock then came down and everyone assumed their positions. Brock then went his famous 'Brock mode'. "Hello my angel" Brock said running with hearts for his eyes. The illusionary girl ran to the deepest part of the woods. Brock followed. "Come back my beautiful angel!" Brock cried out.

The two reached the deep part and immdiately the group jumped out with their ghost costumes. "AAAHHHHHH!" Brock screamed and left the woods leaving a dust cloud behind him. The group went back and saw Ash comforting Brock. "Oh yeah Pluto use Shadow Assault" Pheonix said. "With pleasure" Pluto replied disappearing. Again cuts appeared on Travis but in greater number. Pluto came back and they went into the castle to plan torture for Brock.

Animorph
14th May 2006, 2:53 AM
OOC: Last I remember, Espeons couldn't wipe peoples minds, or create illusions actually. And I hope you asked FlamingRuby before controlling Brock...and Ash....Also, is it really fair to injure someone looking out for someone else?

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 2:56 AM
OOC: I asked permission for Brock but I wasn't controling Ash really. Also it's the magical realm so Saturn takes advantage of that. Well it isn't but Pheonix doesn't like anybody in his way so he had to.

Mimori Kiryu
14th May 2006, 4:36 AM
(OoC: oO; You guys type REALLY fast...I hope to catch up...)

Kanami sat in her home, her Absol sleeping quietly on the girl's bed. She was trying to catch up with some of her Academy homework, but her mind wondered elsewhere.

Something somewhere was happening....she just couldn't place it directly. Absol perked up and leaped to the window, looking out.

"What's wrong, Makito?" Kanami asked, taking off her glasses and walking to the window, looking out as well.

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 5:10 AM
(OOC: You could catch up, at least I think so )
BIC

Pheonix grinned. His little 'group' had finished plotting yet another scheme for Brock. Pheonix really was having fun. "Alright let's go train and then we commence our scheme" Pheonix said. "Agreed" Saturn said. They went out and got to training. This time Raigeki joined the training and the plot. Sly, Pheonix's Eevee summon joined as well. Sly was a vital part to their scheme.

"I'm bushed" Pluto said. Mistress made a big mistake and leaned her head on Pluto's shoulder. "Looks like you got yourself a girl, mate" Pheonix joked. Pluto felt very embarassed. Pheonix then noticed that Ash was gathering more Stones. Pheonix walked over to Ash. "Hey Ash do you mind if we have a Pokemon Battle?" Pheonix asked.

ex-ty
14th May 2006, 9:03 AM
Rai was watching the others learning the magic. He still had not yet, he hadn't even decided which to take yet. After a few more minutes he decided on white magic. He walked towards the group to say that he had choosen that.

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 1:39 PM
"Okay then, Rai..." and Misty led Rai into her training area, where various broken objects were scattered about the room.

"The most important spell of any white mage is the Cure line...watch closely as I show you the easiest Cure spell, Heal..." and Misty formed a blue ball in her hands. "Life's refreshing breeze, blow in energy! Heal!" The blue ball went flying at a broken pot, restoring it to normal. "Now you try...

Animorph
14th May 2006, 2:29 PM
Travis, covered in even more Band aids, went back to Ash
"Tell me, Ash, would revenge count as an evil reason to use magic?" He asked, eyes flashing about that Pheonix kid. He quickly then summoned his rod back to his hands, from where he had dropped it on his way out. He then gripped it tightly, wishing oh so much that he could turn PHeonix into a frozen desert*Pheonix, if you have that Espeon read my mind again, which I don't think it could do, I swear that I will scream.* He then pulled out his notes and began writing something on the next page, which he titled "Level 2" On the page before Level one, he then quickly jotted down a paragraph to describe the realm and the plot of his new story
"Dark Dragonite.....Rukario....Magical Gems....Magic.....Ash....Potatos" HE said, sliding his pen back into his bag.

ex-ty
14th May 2006, 3:14 PM
Rai watched and tried to himself. He could only form a very small ball which soon disappeared. He tried about a dozen time with no luck. Again and again he could only form a small ball which soon disappeared.

Inside his mind it was on over drive and caused alot of stress. Past incidents kept coming back to haunt him. The time he accidentally killed someone when Rave was supposed to have just paralysed him momenterilly (sp). Many over thing that could have taken his concentration away.

Outside his mind the stress began to show. His veins began to bulge as he tried to force it out.

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 3:40 PM
Pheonix smirked to himself. "Hear that Saturn? He's insulting you" Pheonix thought. Saturn was growling. If Saturn got any louder it would have been a roar. Saturn's eyes glowed blue and used Psychic. "Also if you even think about hurting me" Pheonix said eyeing the rod. He took out a red summon ball. "I'll give third degree burns" Pheonix finished.

"I summon Pikachu" Pheonix said taking out Raigeki's yellow summon ball. Raigeki appeared in front of Pheonix. "Hey are we going to train?" Raigeki asked. "Yep" Pluto answered. "Alright Ash can we have a pokemon battle?" Pheonix asked.

Animorph
14th May 2006, 4:39 PM
OOC: Uh, PHeonix, that was an OOC remark. And we're no where near eachother.

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 5:00 PM
OOC: Your charcater is with Ash and mine is with Ash also. Also you coud said before that the remark was OOC.

flygonrulz
14th May 2006, 5:06 PM
*Hi, I'm new to this*

Serenity was running along with her Umbreon and Espeon, like any other day. Then a portal appered in front of her and before she could stop she was being pulled through it like a wurmple through ground by a Murcrow.

She fell down with a guy with a yellow ball in hos hands.

"Cooooool! How are you doing that?"! she asked him.

"Not another one?" a tanned guy said

"Huh?"

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 6:00 PM
"I see we have another trainee..." Rukario smiled as the girl tahtb had arrived weakly stood up. "Tell me, young one...which magic do you choose to accept?

"If anyone wants to duel me one on one, I'd be glad to! Ash called off in the distance.

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 6:03 PM
Pheonix swore he had heard 'Not another one' from Brock. "Pluto and Mistress go get a pail of water" Pheonix whispered. The two left while Pheonix and Saturn walked to Brock. There he found a girl with a Umbreon and Espeon. "What? Brock can't handle another Espeon?" Pheonix said jokingly. Brock flushed.

Pheonix smirked. "Saturn use Psychic" Pheonix said. Brock was lifted into the air by Saturn. "Please let me down?" Brock pleaded. "Sorry not my call it's Saturn's" Pheonix replied. Saturn shook his head meaning a no. "I'm doomed" Brock said. Then from the stairs behind Brock, Pluto and Mistress appeared with the pail of water. Pheonix quickly went to where Pluto and Mistress had the pail and grabbed it. Saturn let Brock down. "HALLELUAH!(sp?)" Brock said joyfully. Then Pheonix splashed the water on Brock. As Brock went to his room to dry, Pheonix helped the girl up. "Funny wasn't it?" Pheonix asked still laughing.

Animorph
14th May 2006, 6:24 PM
Travis looked at Ash
"Well, If you need me, I think I'll go mining some Magical gems. I used up all but one of my rubies training." He said simply.
"Know any good places to mine for gems?" HE asked, pulling out his Screen box and Umbras Pokeball. He then sent out the Eevolution of Darkness, who quickly began begging for food. Travis Smiled and tossed him a Poketreat, which went over his head. The Dog of moonlight quickly raced after it.

flygonrulz
14th May 2006, 6:58 PM
"Magic? What magic...wait, first could you tell me where the heck I am and what the heck I'm supposed to be doing here?" she noticed the other Umbreon and Espeon. "Cool, you like Umbreon and Espeon as well! My Umbreon is call Kari and my Espeon is called Carla, what are yours? Oh and I'm Serenity." she said to the boy with the other Umbreon and Espeon.

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 7:25 PM
"First you're in the magical realm and second since you landed near Brock I guess you're supposed to be a summoner" Pheonix said. "My first Umbreon is called Pluto, the Umbreon next to him is Mistress, and my Espeon is called Saturn. "Now I must be somewhere" Pheonix said and left. The Eons followed him. They started hatching another plan. "Alright I got it!" Pheonix said and promptly told his Eons.

Saturn set up and illusionary girl on the Ponyta Plains. Pheonix left a note for Brock. Brock opened his door and found the note. It said 'Please meet me at the ponyta plains'. Brock ran to the Plains and found the girl. He hugged here and went Brock mode. The illusion girl then changed from a girl to a man. Brock noticed and screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Brock cried out and dug a hole and hid in it. Pheonix and his Eon group burst into a fit of laughter.

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 7:29 PM
You are in the Magical Realm, little one...a place where fantasy is real." Rukario explained. "By coming here, you have chosen to accept one of the four magics that guard this land.

"You can wield black magic, and call forth the elements to do damage...or heal and defend with white magic. You can control the flow of time with time magic, or call forth Pokemon into battle with summoning magic.

"All you have to do is touch this magical stone and think of the magic you would like to wield." and Rukario offered a ruby to the girl. "You may feel a bit tired for a moment, but that is normal."

Silver Arrow
14th May 2006, 7:37 PM
Odd rolled over. He had his eyes closed, as he was a very deep sleeper. If he had opened his eyes, he would have noticed he was not on his bed. And, he would have known he would fall if he rolled over.

"ARRGH!" he screamed as he felt himself falling. He landed on the stone floor.
"What the heck just happened?" he asked himself. He looked around and saw a tanned boy and a blue fox, including several other people.
"ARRGH! I'M NOT DRESSED!" He yelled and then looked at his clothes. He was astonished.
"How the heck did I get my clothes on? And who are you creepy people?"

flygonrulz
14th May 2006, 7:55 PM
"Thank you, I have heard of a pokemon that speaks and takes the resemblance of a blue dog but I never thought it to be true...no offence or anything, oh and my name's Serenity and these two are Kari," she pointed at Umbreon "And Carla," at Espeon "And one more question, why did the portal matereialise in front of me, just as I was going by?" she took the ruby from it's paw and put it in her pocket for safekeeping. it was the most beautiful thing she had even seen, all sparkely and shiny...

Silver Arrow
14th May 2006, 8:02 PM
"You talking to me? Otherwise I'll be leaving," and with that Odd walked out. Not that he got any futher. A giant metal gate suddenly appeared in front of him.
"Now how do I get out?"

The blue fox looked at Odd. Then he mumbled something under his breath about weird people and keeping them locked up.

Musical Mayhem
14th May 2006, 8:05 PM
"Karla!" Crystal yelled exasperatidly as her Espeon zipped along an old dirt road, her Bayleaf Crissy in tow. They leapt into a shiny portal, Crystal followed suit quickly, landing on her but by a group of people.

"Espeon!" Karla yelled, nodding towards a group of people, a Rukario, and a confused girl.

"Who're you?" Crystal asked curiously, not thinking of the concequences of this, as usual.

"Bay," Crissy muttered, rolling her eyes at Crystal's disconcern.

"I just wanna see what's happening Crissy, that's all!" Crystal yelled offended, then turned back to the people.

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 8:06 PM
"Let me show the newcomers how to mine stones..." Ash volunteered. He grabbed his screen box and led the newcomers to a nearby stream. Pikachu followed along behind his master, carrying a bag of soil.

Once the group arrived at the river, Ash removed his gloves and set them aside so as not to get them wet. "Okay...first you put some soil in a screen box like this one..." he explained, showing the new arrivals his screen box. "Next, you put the box in the water and slosh it around to dissolve the soil...." he explained as he plunged his box into the water. "and when you bring it back up, only the jewels will be left." he added, giving the newcomers a portion of the various rubies, emeralds, and sapphires he had mined.

Musical Mayhem
14th May 2006, 8:09 PM
"Whoa, what do those do?" Crystal asked, stunned.

"Espeon?" Karla agreed, poking her nose against one.

"Would someone please tell me what's happening here!?" Crystal yelled angrily, just to get their attention.

"Bayleaf?" Crissy asked lamely, she didn't seem to care much.

"I am so lost," Crystal said sadly, "Where is here!? Where am I!?"

flygonrulz
14th May 2006, 8:13 PM
Serenity did as she was told in awe. When she lifted her box up it was full of tiny gems. She gasped.

"How could the soil have things like these in them?" she asked the boy named Ash.

"And Rukario, why was I the one to pass through the portal? Am I in a weird demented dream or something?"

*Gotta go for a bit, Flygonrulz out*

Silver Arrow
14th May 2006, 8:27 PM
Odd lifted the box up. He looked at the jewels inside it.
"Are these real jewels or polished stones?" he asked. He touched a red jewel, which was a ruby but Odd did not know and suddenly a feeling shot up his hand and into his body. Odd began to feel strange. He looked at himself and gasped. He had an aura around his body, a purple one.
"What the heck is going on?"

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 8:35 PM
"The magical power is flowing into you." Rukario explained. "Don't be afraid, the aura is only natural...and I see that white magic has chosen to flow through you..."

"As for the stones before you, you need those to cast your spells. The stronger the spell, the more valuable stone you need to cast it.

"The rarest stone of all is the diamond...and the only spell I know of that requires it is the black magic spell Ultima.

"Ultima is the black mage's dream spell..." Ash explained. "Its high power comes at a high cost and low accuracy rate, so when you learn it, save it for absolute emergencies!"

Animorph
14th May 2006, 9:16 PM
Travis, who had tagged along with the newcomers, smiled, jotting down the notes about the Ultima, followed by his explanation for mining. He knew how to do it, but hey, if your gonna write a true story as it unfolds, you've gotta take notes. THen then pulled out his Screen box, and tossed out Umbra, His Umbreon. Umbra instantly began to dig in a patch of soil , and Travis caught the dirt wads as they flew out, smiling. He then dipped the box in the river, quickly sloshing it around, so that soon, a glittering ruby, Saphire, emerald and Topez were lieing in the bottom of the box.
"This is a good spot!" He said, emptying the contents of his box into his bag and catching another chunk of soil.
"Keep it up, Umbra!" He shouted.

ex-ty
14th May 2006, 9:37 PM
Rai heard Rukario speak about the new comer who had white magic like he did. He approached with his two pokemon. "Hi. Name's Rai with white magic like you." He offered his hand. "What's your name?"

Silver Arrow
14th May 2006, 9:37 PM
(Is it just me or is White Magic defensive magic? I signed up for Summoning...)

"Hey, watch it!" Odd complained when that guys Umbreon dug some dirt into his face. He wiped his face with his sleeve.
"Hmm, Storm is a Ground type..." he said to himself and took out a Premeir Ball and released it. A flying green dragon with long tail appeared in a beam of red light.
"Storm, dig! Oh and put the dirt in this box!" Odd shouted. Storm flew up and then down, and spun, his claws throwing dirt into the box. Pretty soon, the box was full. Odd recalled Storm and dipped the box into the river slosihing it around. Soon a quater full box was filled with jewels like rubies, saphire, emeralds and a single topaz were in the box.

Animorph
14th May 2006, 9:41 PM
Travis looked in the boys box.
"Good find. Sorry about the dirt." HE said. He then held out a hand
"Travis, Black Magic Mage in Training." He said. He then shot a glance over at a tall, might tree.
I wonder if....hmmm he thought to himself. He then caught another flying chunk of dirt before it could hit him or the boy.

Musical Mayhem
14th May 2006, 9:52 PM
Crystal wandered over to the boy who apparently had white magic, like she supposedly did, "Name's Crystal. This is Crissy," she said gesturing towards the Bayleaf, who gave an awknoledging nod, "and Karla, named after my sister, who died in a car accident the day I found her on the step," Crystal gestured towards the Espeon who gave a small meow in greeting. She let out a sad sigh.

"So what is this white magic? Do you wanna look for gems with me?" she asked the boy, hoping he would say yes because he was kind of cute.

Animorph
14th May 2006, 9:56 PM
Travis nodded to the girl, and the two boys, and then walked over to the base of the tree he had been looking at. It seemed almost...un natural for a tree to grow this large. Travis called Over Umbra, who was colored a sandy brown.
"UMbra, start digging around this tree." Travis said. Umbra quickly began burrowing into the ground, and Travis caught the dirt clogs that were launched out. He then checked his bag of gems
"Ok, one Sapphire, 2 rubies, 2 emeralds, and a topez." HE said, nodding, and walked over to the river again to reveal, possibly, a great treasure.

FlamingRuby
14th May 2006, 9:57 PM
"If you'd like to explore the realm a little and practice your spells, then you may do so." Rukario told the trainees that had learned some spells, the hovered away to give those that had arrived their magical power...

(If you have your level 1 spells already, then you can explore the Magical Realm a little.)

Animorph
14th May 2006, 9:59 PM
Travis, after revealing that under the tree, there was, amazingly, 5 rubies and 3 emeralds. That meant he now had 5 emeralds and 7 Rubies. Travis deposited his finds into his bag, and smiled. He waved to the others, and walked downstream, recalling Umbra and sending out Sparky to keep him company that wasn't constantly burrowing into the ground.
"So, what does this realm have to offer?" He asked himself and Sparky quietly.

ex-ty
14th May 2006, 10:08 PM
Crystal wandered over to the boy who apparently had white magic, like she supposedly did, "Name's Crystal. This is Crissy," she said gesturing towards the Bayleaf, who gave an awknoledging nod, "and Karla, named after my sister, who died in a car accident the day I found her on the step," Crystal gestured towards the Espeon who gave a small meow in greeting. She let out a sad sigh.

"So what is this white magic? Do you wanna look for gems with me?" she asked the boy, hoping he would say yes because he was kind of cute.
*Not sure if you ment me but oh well*

"Sure i've not got any at the moment. I've used it up learning the first spell. This is Rave." He said pointing out the waking up Sneasel. "And...great Perappu's gone. Have you seen a bird with a music note on its head and a tail in the shape of a flute?" He then felt a little thud fall onto his shoulder. "Never mind."

Animorph
15th May 2006, 12:19 AM
OOC: FlamingRuby, do you control what opponents apear and when? And what kinds of monsters and opponents are there? And what kinds of creatures are allies*Thinks faintly of Chronicles of Narnia*

Meanwhile, Travis, along with Sparky, had settled by the river downstream, far away from the castle. Travis looked around, frowning
"Hard to beleive anything can be wrong here? I mean, seriously, I haven't seen a single thing out of the ordinary. Kinda creepy, when you think about it." Travis said to Sparky, who merely nodded and lied down in a patch of sunlight. Travis sighed, and layed against a tree trunk, closing his eyes.

FlamingRuby
15th May 2006, 2:31 AM
(The monsters around the castle are fairly weak, they're usually your typical Final Fantasy/Zelda fare...

Fairies are helpful...they'll give you a magical stone if you free them, even the rare ones.)

Animorph
15th May 2006, 2:35 AM
OOC: Cool. Anything like a sub quest to complete? I need something to do, desperatly. Although you didn't answer my question about if you control them or not

IC: Travis and Sparky, having rested up, decided to wander into the forest around the castle, bored and possibly being able to find some answers. As the two wandered into the forest, Travis felt as if he were being watched, but decided it might've been a harmless Pokemon. However, He pulled out his rod, just to be safe.

FlamingRuby
15th May 2006, 2:40 AM
(There are sidequests, yes, and you can control the monsters if you remember one rule: the further away from the castle you go, the stronger the monsters get)

Animorph
15th May 2006, 2:49 AM
OOC: I'd prefer not to.

Travis, bored with the woods, began to turn back to the castle, jogging alonside the river until he was somewhere familier. He then entered the Castle gates, panting. He wondered if there were a library around here somewhere, and decided to explore the castle, seeing as there was nothing else to do. Maybe he could find out alittle bit more about why he and the others were here. Nodding, he quickly recalled Sparky and dashed into the castle.

flygonrulz
15th May 2006, 8:11 AM
"Um, exuse me. I don't know how to fight these 'monsters' as you put it. Do I use pokemon or combat?"

(Sorry about the s***y post.)

FlamingRuby
15th May 2006, 1:43 PM
"You can use both you wish..." Rukario replied. "Although at your current state of training, it's advised you don't go too far from the castle."

"If you're really desprate, just whistle!" and Ash tossed the trainee a small flute like instrument. "Play this if you need help, and we'll come help you."

Mimori Kiryu
15th May 2006, 2:03 PM
Kanami walked outside with her Makito (Absol). Something was wrong somewhere, but she didn't know where.

Suddenly, a fell wind picked up, blowing extremely fast and both Kanami and Makito were suddenly pulled into a wormhole type portal!

(OoC: What do I do from here? @_@)

flygonrulz
15th May 2006, 3:06 PM
"Cool, good thing I know how to play the flute," she picked it up. She then found a small peice of black string and attached it tt the imstrument to make a sort of necklace. "What's this about summoning, that guy had a giant yellow ball in his hands and he said he wanted to summon pikachu. What's with that." while she was talking Karia and Carla wandered off and stuck their heads in the pool of water, they then got confronted face to face by a rather adgitated looking Feebas and ran back to her.

"Sereves you right, you shouldn't have run off."

flygonrulz
15th May 2006, 6:29 PM
Serenity plucked a small, golden flute out of her pocket.

"Don't worry, it's not the one you gave me," she said. She then played a soft, musical number on it while her Umbreon and Espeon walked closer towards her, eger to her her music. When she finishe dshe asked:

"What's with this castle anyway? What are we supposed to be doing in it?"

ex-ty
15th May 2006, 6:34 PM
Rai was wandering around not paying much attention as usual. His two pokemon were right behind him either flying or just walking. He heard the word 'monsters' and went to ask Rukario about it. "What exactly do you mean by monsters anyway?"

*sorry for short post i gotta go for a few mins*

FlamingRuby
15th May 2006, 6:39 PM
"You all should be careful while you're exploring...there are monsters about..." Rukario cautioned as he led yet another newcomer into the castle, where he granted her her magic.

"Here's a handy spell should you get into trouble...it's called Aero." Ash explained...and every mage can learn it, since it drains a small amopunt of the targets magic and life and gives it to you. "Observe..." and Ash whirled around in time to surprise a rogue Mightyena. "Breeze, grant me your spirit! Aero!" The Mightyena howled in pain and collapsed as it glowed in a blue light.

flygonrulz
15th May 2006, 6:50 PM
"Again, cool," she stuck the instrument in her pocket and went over to the pool of water where the Feebas swam energeticly and pirana like. "Breeze, grant me your spirit! Aero!" the Feebas did as the Mightyena did with the blue glow and all. "Wow! That sure is a waker upper!"

Mimori Kiryu
15th May 2006, 8:04 PM
Kanami awoke with her Absol next to her. It was simply sleeping peacefully alongside her. She stood up, trying not to disturb its sleep. The girl didn't recognize where she was at all. It looked like a forest area, but it had a pond in the center. It was a very peaceful place for the most part.

She looked down to see several other kids her age along with the pokemon that she had never seen before, but for some reason, she knew it's name was Rukario, the protector of the human and pokemon worlds...

'What...is going on here?' she thought to herself as Makito walked up next to her.

Musical Mayhem
15th May 2006, 8:07 PM
Crystal had begun to follow the boy name Rai, a.k.a. the cute guy, towards Rukario, when a girl and an Absol appeared in front of her. Bayleaf skidded to a stop next to her, attempting not to pummel the girl with her large dinosaur-like body.

Crystal held a hand out to the girl, "I'm Crystal. You know, the same thing happened to me a few minutes ago," Crystal pulled the girl to her feet, "This is my Bayleaf, Crissy and Espeon, or Karla, should be around here somewhere," Crystal said, scanning for Karla, there were way too many Espeons around here. She finally spotted her running up to Crystal, a tiny ruby in her mouth.

She dropped it at Crystal's feet, "Espeon!" she exclaimed proudly, pushing it forward with her nose.

"That's a good girl," Crystal said kindly, petting Karla's head.

Mimori Kiryu
15th May 2006, 8:16 PM
"Uh...hi." Kanami said, awkwardly. "I'm Kanami....where are we? And why are we here?"

She noticed that Makito was talking to Crystal's Bayleef, interesting in talking to a different pokemon than she use to.

Silver Arrow
15th May 2006, 8:49 PM
Odd dropped Storm and Blazes Premier Balls onto the ground, triggering their release from the white balls. The blue weasel like Pokemon with red spots on its back stretched. Storm simply flew around until it settled on a tree. Until, a black bur jumped from the grass and suddenly clawed Storm out of the tree.

Storm cried in panic, and toppled over into the ground. It was knocked out as soon as it hit the ground. The blur slowed until it was visible. It was a Sneasel, holding its claws into a X. It snarled and dissapeared, until it suddenly appeared around Blaze and slashed at him. Blaze was knocked out before it could be hit; the shock of the appereance of a Sneasel scared him.

"Um, a little help?" Odd cried as the Sneasel slowly approached him.

Animorph
15th May 2006, 9:36 PM
Travis, now back at the Castle, was searching around for a library. He was tired from the long run, and searching despratly. Sparky, Beside him, provided illumination as they wandered into the dark parts of the building. Travis, eventually, sighed and leaned against a door. The door then flew open, and Travis stumbled into a large, Candle lit room full of books. He nodded, smiling. THis was his kinda place!

Raider Phoenix
15th May 2006, 9:52 PM
Pheonix saw one of the newcomers getting attacked. "Guys help him out" Pheonix muttered. "Heh piece of cake" Pluto said. Pluto, Mistress and Saturn attacked the Sneasel. "Saturn use your new technique!" Pheonix said. A rainbow triangle appeared in front of Saturn and three Psybems shot out from the triangle. "Yep he mastered Psy Barrage" Pheonix muttered. The Sneasel was down. "I hope nobody objects to me capturing it" Pheonix said.

"Don't worry little guy" Pheonix said as he threw a Ultra ball. The Sneasel was captured and Pheonix named him Shadow. "Hey Ash why dont we have a duel?" Pheonix said as he went over to Ash.

FlamingRuby
15th May 2006, 9:58 PM
"All right..." Ash replied as he called Pikachu back to him. Then snapped, turning the forest into a Stadium arena, complete with a cheering crowd!

"We'll use Stadium rules..." Ash explained. "Three Pokemon a side, no two Pokemon asleep of frozen at one time, and no Explosion or Selfdestruct on the last Pokemon...sound fair?"

Animorph
15th May 2006, 10:04 PM
Travis, meanwhile, was looking through strange books in the library. Most of them were suposivly legends, but he was interesting in the SPells the most. However, when he pulled off a copy of "Level 2 spells for Black Mages", the pages were all black. He supposed that it was so that he'd be able to do so when ready, and put the book back on it's shelf. He then decided to leave and go back outside. There was something ominous and freaky about the room.

ex-ty
15th May 2006, 10:13 PM
Rai began admiring the new stadium that was the forest. "Now that is so cool." His Sneasel stepped up besides him.

<"Way cool. I wanna fight."> It rushed over to the Pikachu. <"You little yellow rat i wanna take you on."> It said pointing a claw at the yellow electric mouse pokemon.

Raider Phoenix
16th May 2006, 12:14 AM
"Sounds fair to me" Pheonix said. "Pluto you go first" Phoenix said. "Let's go!" Pluto cried out. "Let's see how strong Pluto is" Shadow said from Pheonix's shoulder. "Yes" Pheonix said.

"Get ready Pluto!" Pheonix said.

FlamingRuby
16th May 2006, 4:24 PM
"Ruby side ready?" a referee called. Ash nodded. "Sapphire side ready?" The Umbreon facing Pikachu ruffled its fur in anticipation. "And, three...two...one..." and a whistle filled the air!

"Pikachu, open with a Thunderbolt!" Ash commanded.

"CHU!!!!!!!!" The arena glowed a slight yellow as thunderbolts came raining onto the Sapphire side....

Mimori Kiryu
16th May 2006, 4:30 PM
Kanami sat on the edge of the cliff, watching a battle ensue with a trainer and the legendary master, Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu. That person would definitely be in for a huge battle. Makito came over and sat down next to her.

'What should I do here...I don't even know where I am...' Kanami thought, petting Makito absentmindly. 'But these people...they're talking about magic and summoning. I don't understand why I was brought here with them..'

flygonrulz
16th May 2006, 5:29 PM
Serenity sighed. She was watching the two boys fighting but was there any point in it? They were stuck in a weird castle that she knew nothing about, and nobody talked to her at all. Even Kari and Carla were exploring so she had no one to talk to.

She walked around a bit untill she saw someone else.

"Hello?" she said into the darkness. She was outside an area full of books and thought she heard about someone named Travis coming to find one. "Travis?" she asked the figure. It stood still for a while and then came straight at her with lightning speed. All that could be heard in the castle and all the grounds outside for a moment were her high pitched screams of terror.

FlamingRuby
16th May 2006, 6:52 PM
Suddenly, Brock heard the cries of a girl from inside the castle...he led the girls inside to find a girl cornered by a Shadow Mightyena! Judging from how the girl trembled as the dark beast surrounded her, she was clearly afraid.

Brock reached for a white Summon Ball and heaved it skyward. "Shiny crystal light, energize! Jirachi!" The Ball opened and Jirachi circled above the girl, protecting her and blinding the Mightyena, Finally, Jirachi sent a blast of light at the girl's assailant, making it fall to the ground, defeated!

Mimori Kiryu
16th May 2006, 7:30 PM
(OoC: Just so everyone knows, I really don't know what to do with my character now...)

Kanami heard the scream and saw a man she recognized as Brock run into a castle. Makito jumped up and followed him quicker than Kanami would have wanted her to. Running inside, she hid behind the corner as Brock summoned a Pokemon!

It was the legendary pokemon Jirachi! It seemed to protect another girl from a Mightyena that was attacking her. It had a strange aura surrounding it. Kanami walked out, still a little nervous and she spoke before she realized it. "Um...how did you do that?"

flygonrulz
16th May 2006, 7:48 PM
Serenity was breathing heavilly, clutching her chest.

"Tha...Thank you," she said, stopping inbetween words to get a few extra breaths. "I think I despratly need to learn these spells. What was that thing, anyway? And why did it attack me like that?" she asked Brock, trembling with fear and adrenilyne.

FlamingRuby
16th May 2006, 7:55 PM
"You're welcome, miss." Brock smiled. "You need to be careful around here with Shadow Pokemon afoot..."

Rukario motioned for the two newcomers to come with him and showed them a ruby. "Touch this stone, and magic is yours to command...one of the four magics has chosen you, the color your magic makes as it flows into you determines which magic has chosen you...

(red is black magic, blue is white magic, yellow is time magic, and green is summoning magic.)

Mimori Kiryu
16th May 2006, 8:00 PM
Kanami looked at the stone and it seemed like the Blue stone was calling out to her. Makito nudged her hand toward the stone. <It's your destiny, Kanami. Go on.>

The girl nodded and placed her hand on the blue ruby, awaiting to see how different this feeling would be...

ex-ty
16th May 2006, 8:12 PM
Rai and Rave were watching the fight between Pikachu and the Umbreon. <"That should have been me up there.">

"Calm down Sneasel you'll get your chance."

<"The name's Rave. Not Sneasel."> Rave said holding one of its claws up.

"Ok. I know i was just messing." He stood up to call to Ash. "Ash! When you're done you can fight me and Rave here." He motioned to show Rave who stood also next to Rai.

Raider Phoenix
16th May 2006, 9:20 PM
"Pluto use Faint Attack and follow up with Shadow Assualt!" Pheonix said. "You got it!" Pluto said. Pluto disappeared and the Thunderbolt hit nothing. Pheonix's face stayed emotionless.

"This won't be easy but I can do it, I just gotta hope that the King will help Pluto" Pheonix thought.

Musical Mayhem
16th May 2006, 9:30 PM
Crystal sat and watched Ash's PIkachu battle with one of the other people here. This was tiring, seeing as she barely knew these people or why she was here.

"Esp?" Karla asked curiously, rubbing up agianst Crystal lovingly.

"Yeah, I"m ok, it's just.. they're so many people here," Crystal started.

Karla nodded kindly, she could understand this.

FlamingRuby
16th May 2006, 9:34 PM
"Pikachu, watch out!" Ash called as a Faint Attack and Shadow Assault came flying at Pikachu. Pikachu dodged the one but wasn't so lucky with the other, but despite the little bit of damage, he still looked ready for more!

(Pikachu's HP: -----------------------------)

Raider Phoenix
16th May 2006, 9:56 PM
"Good Pluto use Shadow Infect!" Pheonix said. Pluto nodded and little purple microbes went into the holes made by the cuts on Pikachu. "It'll only be a matter of time" Pheonix muttered. "Now use Shadow Ball!" Pheonix said. Pluto launched his Shadow Ball at Pikachu. "Follow up with Faint Attack and then Bite!" Pheonix ordered. Pluto complied and was gone.

(Shadow Infect is like Poison so it drains energy but Shadow Infect can only be cured by a Psychic type attack. ex Fire type attack gets rid of Freeze condition.)

FlamingRuby
16th May 2006, 10:17 PM
"CHAAAA!!!" Pikachu struggled to get free, despite having his power showly being drained away by Shadow Infect, and the Umbreon's teeth digging into him.

"Pikachu, Iron Tail!" Ash commanded.

"Pikachu complied, and his tail glowed silver, allowing him to throw the Umbreon off of him. He couldn't resist laughing as the Umbreon crashed into the wall of the Sapphire side, tiny Pikachus with wings spinning around its head....

(Pikachu's HP: ----------------------------)

Musical Mayhem
16th May 2006, 10:20 PM
Crystal heard Karla growl audiably at the Umbreon's attack on Pikachu. Karla hated Umbreons. Everyone Crystal knew said that Umbreons and Espeons make such a good team blah blah blah. But Karla could understand that most Espeons were really afraid of their Umbreon partners, since the dark type was resistant to their psychic powers.

"Espeon!" Karla yelled excitedly when Umbreon crashed against the wall.

"Oh yeah! Go Pikachu!" Crystal yelled happily, excited to see something interesting happening. She glanced over at Crissy, but she had fallen asleep. Go figure.

Raider Phoenix
16th May 2006, 10:25 PM
Pluto then got up easily. "My special defense is too high for that to make me dizzy!" Pluto said as he got ready. "Pluto use Shadow Ball again!" Pheonix said. Pluto released the Shadow ball which went towards Pikachu. "Pluto use Shadow Drain!" Pheonix said. The cuts on Pikachu glowed purple and Pikachu's energy went to Pluto and healed him a bit.

Saturn and Shadow gave out cries of support. "Pluto use Faint Attack again!" Pheonix cried out.

(Shadow Drain works only when the enemy has been infected with Shadow Infect)

FlamingRuby
16th May 2006, 11:29 PM
Ash sized up the situation as more of Pikachu's power was drained from him...if he didn't do something to cure it, Pikachu would faint...then he got an idea: What if he used a Twisted Spoon and cast its Psybeam onto Pikachu?

He frantically dug through his bag until he found a spoon that looked like it had been psychically bent, and aimed it at his suffering companion: "Wave of the mind, roll through my spirit! Psybeam!"

The rainbow beam went flying from the spoon and onto Pikachu...and miraculously, the purple glow that accompanied Shadow Infect was gone! Pikachu was still a little weak from the whole ordeal, however...

(Pikachu's HP: -----------------)

(In the Magical Realm, the power boosting items can use a certain move of the type it boosts. You can use items, too)

Raider Phoenix
16th May 2006, 11:43 PM
Pheonix was getting excited but kept his cool. "Hey Ash you needed two Psychic attacks actually since Shdow Infect always leaves a small mircrobe somewhere! In 5 turns Shadow Infect will come back!" Pheonix said. "Pluto use Double Team three times!" Pheonix said. Pluto nodded and multiple copies appeared. Soon almost the entire battlefield was covered in Pluto copies.

"Pluto use Faint Attack and then use Shadow Assualt!" Pheonix commanded.
Pluto and his copies all were gone. They all rammed Pikachu and then used Shadow Assualt. "Pluto use Moonlight!" Pheonix cried out. The original which hapened to reappear in the back used Moonlight to recover his health. The copies were now acting as bodyguards protecting the orginal. Meanwhile Saturn had sensed hostility and teleported to the source. A Espeon was growling when Pluto and his copies hit Pikachu. Saturn growled to get the Espeon's attention. "Do you have a problem with my twin brother?" Saturn asked angrily.

flygonrulz
17th May 2006, 4:58 PM
Serenity came over by rukario as she wanted to touch the stone.

"Sorry about that. I was pretty shocked and didn't really listen," she said to him. "I think I'm ready to touch that stone now. Um, that is if I still can.." Kari and Carla batted at her heals as she talked to the legendary, hoping to get a better look. Carla suddenly approched him and batted his leg as well as if he was an old friend. "Carla! Don't!"

FlamingRuby
17th May 2006, 7:22 PM
(Raider Phoenix-Can you put your Pokemon's HP after I finish attacking you, like I do when you attack me? It'd help me a lot.)

Ash thought a moment as Pikachu crawled back to the sidelines, exhausted. This guy's a great battler...how to counter all these copies? he thought.

(Pokemon stock is 3 to 2!)

Then Ash got an idea. "Swellow, take flight!" he commanded as he heaved a Poke Ball into the arena, making a Swellow appear. "Aerial Ace all these Umbreons!" He smiled as Swellow barreled into all the copies...surely he'd find the right one with a little luck!

(Pikachu is down for the rest of the battle!)

(Swellow's HP: -------------------------------------)

ex-ty
17th May 2006, 7:30 PM
"Nice Swellow. Rave can beat it though isn't that right Rave?" Rai asked his Sneasel.

<"Yeah coarse i can easily. This match is getting me hyped up though. I have to go one on one against this guy and any of his pokemon. I can beat them all.">

"Well for now i'm still rooting for Ash to win."

flygonrulz
17th May 2006, 7:58 PM
Serenity sat down next to the guy.

"Hi, my names Serenity, what's yours?" she asked. She then turned towards the match.

"His Umbreon is really good. A wierd thing is that we both have an Umbreon and an Espeon and are both summoners. It's like something's just dieing to happen." she said.

Raider Phoenix
17th May 2006, 8:02 PM
Pheonix saw that the real Pluto was getting tired. "Pluto I'm switching you alright?" Pheonix said. Pluto nodded. "Shadow you're up" Pheonix said as he let Shadow out. Pluto went to Saturn who healed Pluto. (Pluto can still fight)
"Let's do it Shadow!" Pheonix said. Shadow stood there awaiting commands. "Shadow use Powder Snow! Then follow up with Ice Beam!" Pheonix cried out.

(Shadow's HP: -------------------------------------)

Silver Arrow
17th May 2006, 8:59 PM
Odd stared. His jaw was hanging down. Did that Espeon just do a new move?
Odd thought he did.
"Oh well," thought Odd as he regained his conciousness. He took two small diamonds and carefully broke them over the fainted pokemon. Powder spread from inside the broken diamonds and fell gently onto the Pokemon. The powder suddenly dissapeard. The Pokemons eyelids slowly lifted.

"FFLLY!" shouted Storm as it rose. It suddenly breathed a green breath onto an apple and the stem broke. Storm caught the apple and began to munch on it. Blaze was steadly climbing the tree to a Oran Berry, a small round blue berry. It reached out for it and pulled it from the tree. Then it munched into it, releasing both hands accidently. Blaze fell onto Storms back. Storm was surprised at the sudden weight increase

FlamingRuby
17th May 2006, 9:22 PM
"Swellow, look out!" Ash called. He winced as some of the Powder Snow hit Swellow, but Swellow soared over the Ice Beam and slammed into Shadow!

(It's super effective!)

(Swellow's HP: ---------------)

Musical Mayhem
17th May 2006, 9:28 PM
Crystal winced as Shadow was hit by the ice beam, but Karla just laughed.

"Karla!? What's with you?" Crystal asked; amazed at her Espeon's behavior.

Karla's small purple body shook with laughter, her ears down against her head, "Esp- haha- Espeo!" she laughed.

Crystal crossed her arms, "That's low Karla, just low,"

Karla looked at Crystal with her big inquisitive sapphire eyes, "I'm sorry," she said suddenly.

"You- you can? talk?" Crystal asked, dumbfounded.

"Yes, I can. I can mimic your speech with my psychic abilities, I just haven't felt the need to," Karla explained, her big cat-like ears folded down. Her tail was wrapped around her legs; Karla made it a point to stare at this, obviously ashamed at keeping a secret from her friend.

"That's ok," Crystal said with a smile, and she wrapped her arms around Karla lovingly.

flygonrulz
17th May 2006, 9:31 PM
"Carla-come back already!" Her Espeon had suddenly gone towards a trainer and then stopped-seing that it wasn't hers.

"I am so sorry-Carla you shouldn't have run off like that! I don't know what got into you!"

Raider Phoenix
17th May 2006, 9:41 PM
Pheonix kept his cool as he saw Shadow get hit. "No worries" Pheonix said. "Shadow use Icy Recover!" Pheonix said. Shadow healed himself and got ready for more orders. "Alright, use Dark Blizzard!" Pheonix shouted. Shadow grinned and used Dark Blizzard. It looked exactly like Blizzard except that Dark Blizzard covers more area and that the ice is very dark.

"Now use Ice Beam then Beat Up!" Pheonix said. Shadow once again used Ice Beam but then immediately used Beat Up.

(Icy Recover is just a Ice type version of Recover)

FlamingRuby
17th May 2006, 10:06 PM
Things were getting critical for Ash--this opponent was just too strong! Not even Charizard could make a scratch!--or maybe he could! All he had to do was try.

(The remaining Pokemon count is 3 to 1! The battle has become one sided!)

(Swellow is down for the rest of the battle!)

Ash whistled, and the form of Charizard appeared in the sky....

(Charizard's HP: ----------------------------------------------------------------)

"Charizard, use Flamethrower!" Ash called. His opponent was unprepared for the fire....

Animorph
17th May 2006, 10:14 PM
Travis, meanwhile, had problems. HE had left the room, only to discover that he had not kept track of where he had went. So, sighing, he walked down a dark hallway. He began to Shiver
"A Dark hallway. Just my luck. THe Monsters always apear in the dark hallwaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" He finnished in a scream as He went plunging into a large hole someone had made in the floor. HE continued screaming as he plunged into the darkness, until, suddenly, he hit something warm. He smiled, thinking it was the ground. he then looked down, and saw a dark Crobat he had landed on. That's when he screamed louder.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" He shrieked, and pulled out his rod and a ruby. As his aura surrounded him, he quickly shouted out, jumping away from the giant bat.
"Strip away the ground with Glistening Blades! BOLT!" HE shouted, his ruby shattering into a thousand peices. Instantly, The Crobat Was electracuted, and flew off. Suddenly, a small, twinkling Blue object apeared, and Travis grabbed it, and quickly gripped the wall. Travis then deposited the Sapphire gem into his bag, and groaned. He then began, hand over hand, climbing. He couldn't help but smile when he felt his hand grip the castle floor, and he hoisted himself up, and ran in the other direction.

Raider Phoenix
17th May 2006, 10:22 PM
"Don't give up" Pheonix thought. (Super effective!) As Shadow got up he started to glow white. After the light ended Shadow still looked similar to a Sneasle but now much cooler. Shadow had evolved into a Manyula!. Pride swelled up in Pheonix. Pheonix knew Shadow could now beat Charizard into a pulp!. "Shadow use Ice Beam three times!" Pheonix said. Shadow used Ice Beam three times and the Ice Beams soared to Charizard.

"Now use Crush Claw and then Beat Up!" Pheonix cried out. Shadow's claws glowed white and Shadow went to Charizard in order to slash him. While Shadow did that, Beat Up was used.

FlamingRuby
17th May 2006, 10:30 PM
Charizard soared out of the way of the Ice Beams, but countered the Crush Claw with a Wing Attack, all the while getting Beat Up.

After shoving the Manyula away, Charizard hurled another Flamethrower at the dazed Manyula...

(Charizard's HP: ------------------------------------------------)

ex-ty
17th May 2006, 10:35 PM
*May i be able to evolve my Sneasel? I could put that he wonders off and when i find him he's evolved*

Raider Phoenix
17th May 2006, 10:42 PM
"Shadow dodge with Faint Attack!" Pheonix said. Shadow disappeared. "Shadow return!" Pheonix said. Shadow retruned to his pokeball. "Alright let's see how Charizard fights against attacks that can't be evaded" Pheonix muttered. "Go Saturn!" Pheonix said as Saturn ran to the field.

"Saturn use Psychic then Psy Barrage!" Pheonix said.

Animorph
17th May 2006, 10:43 PM
Travis, meanwhile, had gotten out of the Castle, finnally. He was tired, hungry, and dazed. Suddenly, It occured to him that Magic was the Answer. He smiled, and snapped his fingers, causing a Tuna Fish Sandwitch to apear out of no where. He grabbed it, smiling, and began to wolf it down, heading towards a strange, roaring noise in the forest that sounded like a cheering crowd. Hopefully, there he could find Rukario or Ash. HE had afew questions to ask one of them.

FlamingRuby
17th May 2006, 10:46 PM
(Sure you can, ex-ty!)

Charizard howled in pain as two psychic attacks came crashing onto him--but the fire dragon still looked ready for more.

"Come on, Charizard!" Ash called in encouragement. Charizard nodded, then fired a Fire Blast at his opponent....

(Charizard's HP: ------------------------------

Animorph
17th May 2006, 10:53 PM
Travis was now staring up at the Towering staduim infront of him, right by the river where he had been mining earlier. It was alittle bit of a shock, really, and he stumbled up into the seats, watching Ash and...Pheonix battle. HE personally hoped that Pheonix would lose. After all, support your teacher, or the guy that suc his Umbreon on you. I'd go with the teacher. So, he walked up through the stands, trying to find Rukario, notebook in hand. He hadn't learned a thing in the library, but the Gaurdian of Magic was sure to know a thing or too that Might intrest him.

Raider Phoenix
17th May 2006, 11:02 PM
"Saturn use Teleport!" Pheonix said. Saturn teleported out of the way. "Use Psychic then Psybeam and finally Psy Barrage!" Pheonix cried out. Saturn knew what Pheonix wanted when he said those specific attacks. Saturn then used Psychic, Psybeam, and Psy Barrage. Then after Saturn glowed blue.
Pheonix knew what to say.

"Saturn use Ultima Psybeam!" Pheonix said.

(For anyone who wants to know Ultima Psybeam can only occur after Pheonix says these three attacks: Psychic, Psybeam and Psybeam. Also it looks like a giant Psybeam that does a lot of damage)

(Saturn's HP: -----------------------------)

FlamingRuby
17th May 2006, 11:08 PM
Charizard struggled to get up after the massive Psybeam connected...miraculously, he surivived the attack, albeit still a little battered.

Ash sighed, there was no way he was going to beat this guy. "You're apparently very strong...I will admit defeat for now..." he began as he called Charizard back. All three Pokemon Ash had used were healed as the referee announced. "Ruby admits defeat! Sapphire wins!"

Suddenly, Ash noticed his trainee in the stands. "Oh! Come on down here..." he assured his trainee, inviting him to enter the arena. "Was there something you wanted to ask me?"

Animorph
17th May 2006, 11:12 PM
Travis, noticing Ash calling to him. He jumped down to the floor, nodding
"Hey Ash. I was just wondering about...the boundrys of what Magic can do. Cause, you know how when your young, you want to turn into a bird and fly away? I was just wondering, now that I have magic powers, could I really? And what else can magic do?" He asked, pen gripped in his right hand, and his notebook ready. He then nodded to Pheonix
"NIce match" Hey, if he wanted to make peace, he'd have to try something.

Raider Phoenix
17th May 2006, 11:22 PM
Pheonix eyed Travis strangely. "uh thanks" Pheonix replied. "Saturn come here" Pheonix said. Saturn came over and healed Charizard and Pikachu. Later Pheonix realized what would happen now. His eyes went wide and took everything he could. "Lets go guys before THEY come!" Pheonix said rushed. Outside, Pheonix's realization was confirmed. Rabid fangirls started chasing Pheonix. "Saturn use Teleport!" Pheonix said as the fangirls were hot on his trail.

Pheonix and his Pokemon ended up in a forest. There he found two Shadow Mightyena about to eat an injured Perappu. "Hey leave that Pokemon alone!" Pheonix said as Saturn attacked them. "Saturn help him" Pheonix said after the Shadow Mightyena were defeated. Soon enough the Perappu was healed. Then it asked if it could join Pheonix. "Sure" Pheonix replied as Saturn translated. Pheonix let the Perappu enter the pokeball and then it came out. "I'm sorry but I have claustrophobia" Sky the Perappu said. Pheonix did an anime fall. "Why do I get the Pokemon with claustrophobia?!" Pheonix said exasperated.

(The whole fangirl thing is due to the 'Aurion gene'. This makes rabid fangirls start chasing Pheonix. So if Pheonix gets chased by fangirls it's due to the Aurion Gene)

FlamingRuby
18th May 2006, 12:22 AM
"Well..." Ash began, while magic is helpful in many ways, there are still some limits..."

"One example is not to use any magic outside your chosen type. The only exception is if you find a spellbook for another magic type and read it. So if you found a white spellbook and read it, and you learned Cure from it, then you could cast Cure, a white magic spell. The titles of the books hint at what spell they will teach you.

Another no-no is using magic for evil purposes. At best, you could be sent to the Shadow Realm, and at worst, lose your magic."

(black magic books are black)

(white magic books are white)

(time magic books are yellow)

(summon magic books are green)

Animorph
18th May 2006, 12:27 AM
Travis nodded, writing it all down. He hadn't looked at the magic spell books for other spells than black magic in the basement library, and the level 2 and higher books apeared blank for some reason. He wondered, faintly, how evil had apeared in this world. It seemed so calm....so peacful. Travis then remembered another fact
"Oh, and Ash, I think that the Shadow Pokemon are in the castle. I encountered a Shadow Crobat down by that library in the basement. THeirs a large hole in the ground, and I think that the Shadows are trying to get up. However, I didn't hear anything, but I did take down the Crobat. That's the only one I've seen" Travis said, hoping desperatly that This theory wouldn't be accurate.

Raider Phoenix
18th May 2006, 12:40 AM
Pheonix sent Sky to see if the fangirls were gone. Sky came back and shook his head. "Darn fangirls!" Pheonix muttered. "Here find Ash and give this to him" Pheonix said as he took out a crumbled piece of paper and wrote on it. It said 'Ash I'm in the woods hiding from rabid fangirls could you please help me out? signed Pheonix'. "Go Sky" Pheonix said. Sky took off and headed for the castle.

"Why can't we teleport?" Saturn asked. "We can't because they will mob us in the castle or anywhere except here" Pheonix said bitterly. Then Shadow Mightyenas attacked. "Saturn use Psy Barrage!" Pheonix said. One of the Shadow Mightyenas ran away but the others stayed. Pheonix let his other pokemon out. "Mistress and Shadow attack the Mightyenas" Pheonix said. "I summon Bulbasaur!" Pheonix said. Bulbasaur came out fighting.

FlamingRuby
18th May 2006, 12:47 AM
"Hmm..." Ash pondered what his trainee had told him--Shadows escaping through the castle? The castle was in no way close to the Shadow Realm...

Just then, a Perap appeared with a note in its beak. Ash accepted the note from the musical parrot Pokemon, read it over, and took his trainee by the hand. "One of your friends is in trouble!" he explained.

What awaited them when they got there made Ash sweatdrop: a crowd of fangirls cheering another trainee on as he battled some Mightyenas.

"Scatter your chilly sharp blades! Ice!" That was enough to make the fangirls and Mightyenas scatter.

Raider Phoenix
18th May 2006, 1:01 AM
Pheonix noticed Ash standing there. "Heh sorry about that but see I got this thing called the Aurion Gene that somehow manages to attract fangirls and regular girls" Pheonix replied feeling embarassed. "stupid fangirls" Pheonix muttered. The Eons twins knew things like this always happen to Pheonix. "Really?!" Shadow asked. "Yep Pheonix is always getting mobbed by those girls" Saturn said. Shadow looked at Pluto and Pluto nodded.

Sky then returned. "Hey Sky" Pheonix said as Sky landed on his shoulder. Pheonix started scratching Sky's head. Later Pheonix was training his pokemon in his room when someone knocked on the door. He opened the door a bit when he saw the face of a fangirl. "BLOCK THE DOORS!" Pheonix shouted as he put every lock he can think of on the door. After the door was blocked, Pheonix had an idea. "Sky go get Brock" Pheonix ordered. Sky went to retrieve Brock. 10 seconds later Pheonix heard fangirls screaming. The fangirls ran away because of Brock. Everything that was used to block the door was put back and Pheonix put his pokemon back into training.

Animorph
18th May 2006, 1:13 AM
Travis, However, after the fan girl thing was cleared up, presented another theory to Ash.
"I think that the Shadows are digging a hole from outside the castle down to the basement. We could possibly take alot of them down if we could cause a cave in." He said, smiling wryly. One of the few things he had learned in the Library was about the Items that boosted Pokemosn powers. He then pulled out, from his bag, a bag of soft sand. He then looked at Ash.
"I'll lead you to the hole. Should we go now?" He asked. He held his rod in his other hand, tightly.

FlamingRuby
18th May 2006, 2:12 AM
Ash accepted the soft sand from his trainee. "All right...but hurry...we may not have very much time."

Thankfully, the situation inside the basement wasn't so bad as it was feared. A Shadow Ivysaur sunned itself on a window, while a Shadow Skitty batted around a dust ball. But the main thing that caught Ash's interest was a purple glow in one corner of the room. "There...that's where the Shadows are coming from."

Animorph
18th May 2006, 2:16 AM
Travis nodded, eyeing the glow carefully.
"Is there anyway to, say, Purify these Pokemon? After all, If we obtain one, we might be able to find a spell that could allow us to communicate with it. Anyways, how do we close the glow?" He asked. He fingered his rod, eager to prove something of himself. He then eyed the hole. He noticed, now, that an odd rustling noise was coming from it. He Cautiously crept to the hole, hoping the Skitty and Ivysaur wouldn't notice his presence.

Raider Phoenix
18th May 2006, 2:23 AM
Pheonix was outside once again to train. He was walking through Ponyta Plains when a whole herd of Shadow Tauros attacked him. "Come out guys!" Pheonix said as he let his pokemon out. They all were attacking the tauros. Pluto, Saturn and Mistress were attacking together. Shadow was using his Double Team copies to help him while Sky attacked from above. To make things worse fangirls had found Pheonix and were clamoring about taking his stuff and auctioning it. The Shadow Tauros ran off when the fangirls came. "Great almost everything and everyone in the world hates fangirls except for Brock" Pheonix muttered as the fangirls were closing in.

"I summon Pikachu!" Pheonix said. "Raigeki electrocute these rabid fangirls!" Pheonix said. Raigeki did his evil grin and shocked the fan girls. "RUN!" Pheonix shouted as he and his Pokemon ran to the castle. Although they were shocked, the fan girls followed Pheonix to the castle and pounded on the door.

ex-ty
18th May 2006, 7:07 AM
"Ok then shadows. Time to fight back." Rai said as a few Diglett shadows appeared. "Perappu fly Rave into the air. then he comes down with a quick slash."

*Sorry for short post being rushed*

Raider Phoenix
18th May 2006, 8:14 PM
The pounding was getting louder by the minute. "I can't take it anymore!" Pheonix said exasperated. Pheonix let Shadow out of his poke ball. "Shadow use Ice Beam on those stinking fan girls!" Pheonix said. Shadow grinned and froze the fan girls. "Finally they stop" Pheonix said. "I think I'll explore a bit" he thought. As he walked away from the castle Pheonix decided to let Sky out. Instead Pheonix messed up and let out a poke ball that by accident he took with him when he came to the Magic Realm. It was the Salamence his father gave him.

"Skyterror!? What is your Poke ball doing with me?!" Pheonix asked bewildered. Skyterror gave no reply. "Oh well at least now I can get away from fangirls" Pheonix said. "Fangirl problems again master?" Skyterror asked. "Yes again" Pheonix said. "Anyways we're going to explore this realm so lets go" Pheonix said as he went onto Skyterror's back. Then again Shadow Pokemon attack Pheonix and Skyterror. This time it was Shadow Crobats.

Silver Arrow
18th May 2006, 9:00 PM
Odd recalled Storm and Blaze, feeling depressed as he was alone, walked off. He was not far until he came upon a tree. Not any tree but a odd one. It had two branches, one above another. The branches ended in two balls, odd green balls that shone. Oddly enough, small black dots dotted its trunk.

Odd decided to rest on the tree, leaning back. Suddenly the tree moved and Odd toppled over.
"SUDDOOWOOODO!" shouted the 'tree' . It was a Sudowoodo. Not any ordinary ones but this had a slight purple thin aura around it. Odd had to look carefully for it. There was a legend of Pokemon with auras. Shadow Pokemon Odd assumed.

"GO! Storm! Blaze!" for another Ivysaur appeared. Odd ran forward windmilling his arm until it was in front of him then spun around 360 degrees and threw both Premeir Balls. Both opened and shot out Blaze and Storm in a beam of red light.

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 1:32 AM
OOC: Is it just me or is this RPG dying?

BIC:
"Skyterror use Hydro Pump!" Pheonix cried out. Skyterror opened his mouth and Hydro Pump was fired at the Shadow Crobats. The Crobats quickly shook it off and attacked. "Use Dragonbreath!" Pheonix said. Skyterror did as he was commanded. "Now use Dragon Claw and then Flamethrower!" Pheonix said.

Soon the Crobats were gone. "You tired Skyterror?" Pheonix said. "No master" Skyterror replied. "Stop calling me master!" Pheonix replied angrily. Skyterror ignored him and flew back to the castle. Once at the castle Pheonix decided to start his Brock pranks again. Once again Pheonix and his Pokemon had a meeting to decide how they would prank Brock. Skyterror joined and found it interesting. In fact they used Skyterror's idea. They went to set up what would be their best prank yet.

FlamingRuby
19th May 2006, 1:01 PM
(Serebii was acting all screwy yesterday...)

Meanwhile, Brock returned to the stream to mine a few more stones, but the reeds by the bank caught his attention. Intrigued, he picked a few and started cutting them into different lengths.

After bundling up the reeds into a raft shape and stopping each of the cut reed with clay from the bank. Brock took a minute to admire his makeshift panpipes. What if these were magical? he thought. With that thought in mind, he started to play his homemade instrument, making a calm breathy tune fill the air.

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 2:31 PM
As Brock was playing, secretly Pheonix was watching. "Wow he's actually good at that panpipe" Pheonix thought. He then gave the signal for his pokemon. There was a hidden hole in the direction Brock was facing. Skyterror jumped out and roared. This scared Brock and he fell into the invisable(sp?) hole.Two fan girls were in the hole and started screaming.

Brock did an anime-fall. "Yes!" Pheonix silently said. Skyterror was very proud of his cunning plan. Pheonix and his pokemon left leaving Brock with the screaming fan girls.

flygonrulz
19th May 2006, 6:17 PM
*me and Pheonix have disscused this*

Serenity was just walking around the grounds when she saw the Shadow Mightyena attacking a small, baby Poochyena.

"Hay! That's not fair!"she said to it. The Mightyena growled at her and stepped forward. Kari and Carla sprung into action, growling at it and eventually doing a duo Tackle on it, causing it to run off.

"Are you okay, little guy?" she asked it. it backed away from her but after reassurance from Kari and Carla it came close. She picked it up in her arms and had a good look at it. "Aw, did little Yena get a boo-boo?" she said to it, lifting up it's ingured paw. She put it down on a rock and fiddled around in her bag until she found a bandage. She wrapped it round his paw and plopped it down on the ground.

"There you go, buh-bye," she said. She turned around but it followed her. "Okay, you can go back now," it still followed her. She walked faster. "Getting. Irratable," it still followed her. She broke into a run but it still followed her. She then tripped up on a rock and landed on the ground in a heap of dust.

She looked up and saw a guy with messy, auburn hair and green eyes.

"He he, little help!" she said. The Poochyena still nuzled close.

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 6:31 PM
Pheonix sweatdropped and picked up the little Poochyena. "There little guy" Pheonix said as he petted the Poochyena's head. "Off you go" Pheonix said and the Poochyena ran off. He helped the girl up and left. "Alright Skyterror let's make a new prank on Brock!" Pheonix said. Pheonix went on Skyterror's back and they flew off.

"It's excellent!" Pheonix said as the Brock Pranksters set up their latest prank. Pheonix went over to Brock's door and knocked. Pheonix left in a rush while Brock opened the door. "Who is it?" Brock said as he went out of his room. "Huh nobody oh well" Brock as hewas about to enter his room. Then illusionary ghosts provided by Saturn ran in Brock's direction. Brock noticed and ran. "AHHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Brock screamed. Meanwhile Pheonix burst into laughter. "I wonder if he will ever find out that we are pranking him?" Pheonix wondered after his fit ended.

flygonrulz
19th May 2006, 6:44 PM
Serenity walked away but the Poochyena came back, looking terrified.

"I guess you could be a pet." she said as she picked it up and held it in her arms. She walked on and it looked content until they came to a dead end. It started whimpering.

"Okay, Yena, it's okay-we'll just turn around." she did and what did she see. Ironic-yes. The Mightyena that she had scared earlier...with around all of it's pack.

"Be. Still." she said out of the corner of her mouth. The nearest Mightyena bit her leg. She winced in discomfort.

Someone please help me!She thought.

*Another thing me and Pheonix discussed. NOBODY DO ANYTHING!!!

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 6:58 PM
Pheonix was on his way to Ponyta Plains when Saturn told him he sensed someone in danger. "Where?" Pheonix said. "the forest" Saturn said. "Lets go then!" Pheonix said. "Come out Skyterror!" Pheonix cried out. "What is your command master?" Skyterror asked. "Fly me to the forest!" Pheonix replied. "As you wish master" Skyterror said. A few seconds later Pheonix saw the girl from before.

"You sure attract trouble don't you?" Pheonix said as he let Sky and Pluto out. "Sky use Aerial Ace! Pluto attack with Shadow Assualt!" Pheonix ordered. "Saturn use Psy Barrage! Skyterror attack with Dragon Claw!" Pheonix added. After the four attacked only a handful of Mightyenas remained. "Pluto and Saturn use Twin Eon Beam!" Pheonix commanded. fter the attack the Mightyenas were gone. "Saturn heal her!" Pheonix said while looking at her wounds. Saturn healed her and Pheonix looked at the wounds again. "There you'll feel a little bit of pain but it'll be gone soon enough" Pheonix said.

flygonrulz
19th May 2006, 7:06 PM
Serenity gasped in pain.

"Damn Mightyena, they used poison bite on me!!! And I don't attract a lot of trouble-it's just the way I am. Yena, are you okay?" she said to the boy and her tiny pet. She licked her face and got up feeling perky. "There we are" she turned towards the guy "And who can I say the name of my savior is Hm?

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 7:25 PM
"Pheonix" Pheonix said. As he started to walk away Pluto stopped him. "Um Pluto can we talk in private?" Pheonix said. The two walked to a private spot then shouting could be hard. "ARE YOU CRAZY!? YOU KNOW HOW I AM!" Pheonix shouted. Pluto shook his head and ignored the shouting. "Yes I do but you should have some human friends!" Pluto replied camly. "I' DON'T TRUST PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY CAN BACK-STAB YOU!" Pheonix shouted.

"I will show those photos of you to other people" Pluto said masking the hint of blackmail. "You wouldn't dare" Pheonix said. "Yes I would" Pluto said. "Fine you win" Pheonix replied bitterly. The two walked back to where the girl was.

flygonrulz
19th May 2006, 7:39 PM
Serenity was utterly confused.

"O-kay-What just happened...wait-just don't tell me. My name's Serenity!" she offered her hand and grinned. Her grin faded to a smile as she remembered she only had yena by her side and not Kari and Carla. She hugged the Poochyena with her free hand.

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 8:02 PM
Pheonix faked a grin. Then he faced Pluto and silently mouthed 'I'll get you for this so sleep with one eye open'. Pluto's eyes widened with fear. "Haha you are so dead" Saturn said. "Shut up!" Pluto said with worry. Skyterror was holding back his laughter. Skyterror was watching Pluto panic. "Amusing" Skyterror thought.

"Lets go" Pheonix muttered.

flygonrulz
19th May 2006, 8:07 PM
"I'm so sorry about this. I was too stupid and left my pokemon behind exept this little guy," she ruffled Yenas' fur. "I shouldn't of been dumb-you can fly away on your pokemon. I'll be okay just walking." her hair hid her face. She was ashamed of herself. She was a bad trainer and a horrible fighter. She shouldn't be there. "And is there any way back through the portal-I'm a lousy fighter..." her hair still hid her face...

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 8:16 PM
Pheonix felt horrible. "You're coming with us" Pheonix said. Pluto practically fell in shock. "Is he actually trying!?" Pluto thought. "Nah he's Pheonix after all, or is he really trying?" Pluto pondered. Skyterror got up and went over to Pheonix and Serenity. "Well are you getting on?" Pheonix said. He extended his arm so Serenity could get on.

flygonrulz
19th May 2006, 8:27 PM
"No, I shouldn't I've been too much of a burden already-I'll just take Yena here and go." she began walking along but something held her back. "Thank you. For everything." she began walking again.

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 8:39 PM
Pheonix never knew the word 'give up'. Pheoix easily lifted Serenity and put her on Skyterror's back. Pheonix then went on his back as well. "Lets go Skyterror" Pheonix said. He then took out a poke ball out of his bag as Skyterror took off. "Here take this Vaporeon" Pheonix said handing her the Vaporeon. "I won't take no for answer" Pheonix said. Soon enough they landed near the castle.

flygonrulz
19th May 2006, 8:44 PM
"Why'd you do that?" Serenity asked in a soft voice. "And what's with giving me a Vaporeon? People usually trade their pokemon. And they usually ask," she said. "Boys are weird." she muttered. But loud enough for him to her. "He he!"

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 8:59 PM
Pheonix said nothing. "I gave you that Vaporeon because you could use it" Pheonix said. "I don't really need it since I have one already" Pheonix added. "You should be thankful I'm in a generous mood right now" Pheonix muttered. He then went to his room and planned the next prank. "Alright guys let's see what we have" Pheonix said. Skyterror then whispered in Pheonix's ear. "WHAT!?" Pheonix shouted. Skyterror nodded. "Guys lets congratulate Skyterror on his newly born son! Also why didn't you tell me before?" Pheonix said. Again Skyterror whispered in Pheonix's ear. "Alright lets continue!" Pheonix said.

flygonrulz
19th May 2006, 9:08 PM
*This is away from the Brock prankers.*

"Go, Vaporeon!" serenity yelled. "I think I'll name you Squirt. because you're little but cute! HEY BROCK!!!" she shouted. Brock came running-thinking she was in danger again. "Think fast-Sqirt, use Hydro pump!" Sqirt let out a blast of water, soaking Brock.

"Hah! Good job Squirt!" She said, laughing and wiping a tear from her eye.

Silver Arrow
19th May 2006, 9:22 PM
(@@ this is just plain crazy!")

The Shadow Sudowoodo lunged forward, a golden aura surronding it. Blaze was threw back as soon as Sudowoodo slamed into it.
"Storm, use Ice beam!" shouted Odd. Storm reared its head, a small ball of marine blue forming in its mouth. Storm then suddenly shot its head forward blasting the ball of blue forward into a stream of aqua lightining like streams at the Shadow Ivysaur.

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 9:41 PM
(What's crazy?)

Pheonix was about give the signal when he spotted Brock all wet. "I summon Pikachu" Pheonix silently said. "You want me to shock Brock?" Raigeki asked. "Yep" Pheonix silently replied. "Yay!" Raigeki said as he shocked Brock with Thundershock. "Now give this card to the girl you see down there" Pheonix said. Raigeki went down and ran up to Serenity.

Raigeki gave the card to her. Then warrior zombies ran up to Brock and chased him. "AHHH SOMEONE HELP ME!" Brock shouted.

FlamingRuby
19th May 2006, 10:37 PM
After running about a hundred mailes or so, Brock lost the zombies and raced a back into his chamber. Whay was his trainee being so mean to him? What did he do to make his trainee mad?

He pondered this as he picked up a set of panpipes lying in one corner...but before he even blew a note, he boarded up every window and door he could, lest his trainee hear him playing.

Once content that his chamber was more or less soundproofed, Brock started a laid back tune...

Animorph
19th May 2006, 10:46 PM
Travis, meanwhile, was still waiting for Ash's Reply, down in the basement, where Shadows seemed to come from thier realm. Travis gripped his rod, and suddenly got an idea. The two shadows in the basement weren't paying attention, so Travis put his rod down, and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, a heavy shield with a Crimson Lion apeared on his back, and a belt with a Sheeth apeared on his waist. He smiled, and pulled a shining, glittering sword out of the sheath, turning it from side to side, admiring his handiwork.
"Now this is an object of Power." He said. "All I need now is a suit of armor and a cool car and I might be able to attract girls as well as Brock wish's he could. " He said, admiring a large, glittering Topez by the handle of the sword.

Raider Phoenix
19th May 2006, 10:47 PM
Pheonix chuckled. "A soundproof room won't save you Brocko" Pheonix said. "Saturn would you do the honors?" Pheonix asked slyly. Saturn nodded and Teleported into Brock' room. Brock saw Saturn and panic grew in him. The zombies entered the room and Brock started running so fast he broke the wall. "Well he should have made it Espeon-proof" Pheonix said chuckling.

Brock continued running. "WHY DOES HE HATE ME?! Brock shouted.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 1:03 PM
Serenity was laughing in hysterics at the hydro pump still and stroking Squirt when a small Pikachu came running up to her with a peice of card. it gave it to her and ran off again.

"Huh? Welcome to the Brock Prankers. Please see Pheonix or Skyterror the Salamence for location. What the hell's that supposed to mean. Oh well." she said, shrugging. "Come on, Kari, Carla, Squirt. Let's go see Pheonix about this. Carla, could you scan the minds of the area 'till you find people trying to prank Brock?" she asked her Espeon. She nodded and closed her eyes. A few muinites later she began running and the others followed her. They soon came towards him.

"Hey, what's up?" she said, smiling.

FlamingRuby
20th May 2006, 1:15 PM
Meanwhile, Ash and his trainee were still grappling with some Shadow Pokemon...and Ash was beginning to get annoyed by the constant attacks. One way to purify a Shadow Pokemon was by casting Holy on it once weakened, and Misty was nowhere in sight.

"Bright light, shine down on bloody impurity Holy!" a voice called. Ash whirled around in time to see Misty blast a ball of lght at one Shadow, returning it to its normal color.

"Perfect timing, Misty..." Ash smiled.

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 1:20 PM
"I take it you got the card?" Pheonix said. "Skyterror let's introduce our newest members!" Pheonix shouted. Skyterror came over and nodded. "This way" Pheonix said. They went to Pheonix's room. He reached behind his poster of Rayquaza and pressed a button. A hidden staircase that went down appeared. Then a door with a hole was in front of them. Pheonix checked around to see if anyone followed and then knocked on the door.

"Password?" A illusionary guard said. "Brock will never get girls" Pheonix said. "Enter" the guard said. "Welcome to the Brock Prankers" Pheonix said as they entered a room that was painted white. There was a table that looked like it belonged somewhere fancy. In fact the whole room looked fancy. "All this courtesy of Saturn and certain people in the castle" Pheonix said. On the table Pluto and the others were playing pokemon poker.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 1:53 PM
"Woah. How did you get this?!" she asked him in awe, smiling. She sat down and looked at everything. "This is absolutly amazing-I had no clue that pranking Brock could be this...extravagant. You've outdone yourself. So, where to next?" she asked him, grinning.

Animorph
20th May 2006, 1:57 PM
Travis, meanwhile, was spinning around in a circle, so he couldn't be hit by an physical attacks, and suddenly had an Idea. Grabbing a Topez from his bag, he pointed his sword at the glow in the corner.
"Bright light, shine down on bloody impurity Holy!" He called, and the glow considerably weakened and shrank. Travis smiled, and caught a skitty on his blade and sent it flying acrossed the room. He then grabbed his soft Sand From Ash.
"QUICK! YOU TWO GET TO SAFTY! I"M GOING TO CAST EARTHQUAKE!" He shouted.

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 2:08 PM
"When you got a few certain people in this castle that support this naturally you get good things" Pheonix said. "Hey wait where did Skyterror go?" he said. Pheonix looked around only to see that the food room door was slightly open. He chuckled a bit. "Anyways we're working on our latest prank" He said. "Pluto! It's time!" Pheonix shouted. The pokemon playing poke poker were running towards the meeting room.`Skyterror who was eating also went into the meeting room.

"Lets go" Pheonix said. Pheonix led Serenity into the meeting room. It was as every bit excellent as the other rooms. "Alright let's see what will prank Brock with next!" Pheonix said with Skyterror at his side.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 2:11 PM
"He'll be expecting something with water...and phycic pokemon. let's get off the Evee evolutions...wait a muinite! Fire, lets burn his pants off!" she said, grinning wicked ly. Her three evee evolutions squeeled in exitment and delight."Does anyone have a fire pokemon?"

Musical Mayhem
20th May 2006, 2:13 PM
OOC: I haven't posted here for a while, can someone pm me an update of what's going on?

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 2:22 PM
Pheonix frowned. "We don't hurt Brock we scare him in any way we can" he said. "So all favor of another zombie prank say Pika!" Pheonix said. All of Pheonix's pokemon shouted. "Alright lets get to pranking! Also guys today we do Double Prank!" he said. Pheonix's pokemon felt like shouting to the world. Double Prank was when they do one prank after another. "Saturn set up the Musical Water Zombies!" Pheonix ordered.

The group left the castle just in time to find Brock gardening. Pheonix was digging a huge hole in the direction brock would run. Then the fangirls attacked. Pheonix had Shadow freeze them. He put two of them into the hole and defrosted them. Then he heard Brock screaming yet again. Pheonix and Shadow quickly hid while Brock was running towards the hole. The two fan girls were desprately trying to get out after seeing Brock in the hole as well.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 2:27 PM
"How do you do that? You were the first person I saw when i got here and even now I can't work out how to use my magic. I guess I'm just not cut out for this," she turned towards Squirt. "Squirt, fill that hole halfway up! Brock deserves another bath!" she giggled. "This is fun-wish I knew how to use powers though, then I'd have no limits to torturing people."

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 2:42 PM
Pehonix looked into the hole and saw Brock all soaked. "WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?" Brock said. "I don't hate you it's that your an easy target" Pheonix replied. "So you need learn huh? Alright watch me carefully" he explained. He took out a yellow summon ball. "I summon Pikachu!" Pheonix said. "Thanks I needed to get out of that ball" Raigeki said. "No problem Raigeki" Pheonix said. "That's how you summon" he said.

"Lets get some summon balls for you" he said. Before Pheonix could start walking towards the castle a shiny Pikachu was being chased by a Houndoom. "Skyterror attack with Dragon Claw!" Pheonix ordered. The Houndoom ran in fear and the Pikachu was acting very grateful to Pheonix. The Pikachu motioned that it wanted to join Pheonix. He took out a poke ball and the Pikachu pressed the button and it went in. Pheonix decided to rename Raigeki to Static and called the new Pikachu to Raigeki. "Lets go" Pheonix said. Raigeki climbed onto Pheonix's shoulder. "Claustrobia?" he asked. "Yes" Raigeki replied. Pheonix sighed.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 2:49 PM
Once they got the summon balls Serenity had a go.
"Uh, I summon Manectrike," she said. A simalar yellow ball appered but out came a Manectrike with an Azumarills' tail on it's head. A sweatdrop fell down all the pokemon and Serenitys' heads. "Why me?"

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 3:09 PM
"Let me see that SB" Pheonix said. He checked it and it was faulty. "It's faulty" he said. He saw that Serenity was looking depressed. "Raigeki go cheer her up" he ordered. Raigeki ran over to Serenity and started making ver silly faces. Pheonix found himself chuckling at the faces. "I summon Static" he said. Static saw Raigeki making faces and Static joined in. Both Pikachus were making very silly but funny faces. The other pokemons were laughing as well.

"Here take one of my summon balls" Pheonix said giving Serenity a yellow summon ball. "Now try summoning a Pikachu" he said.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 3:14 PM
Serenity took the small ball.

"I summon Pikachu!" then out came a Pikachu with an Azumarill tail sticking out of it's behind. It now had two tails.

"The ball isn't faulty-it's me that's faulty..."

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 3:31 PM
"Stop being so negative!" Pheonix said. He then snapped his fingers. "Thats it! Saturn amplify her magic!" he ordered. Saturn nodded and was glowing purple. Then Saturn was done. "There now try again, if it doesn't work nothing will!" Pheonix said. "Summon a Pikachu again" he said. Meanwhile Pluto was starting to notice something that he had never seen. "Since when is he that nice to someone?" Pluto said to Saturn. "Don't know he's never been like that" Saturn replied. "You don't think.....he is, is he?" Pluto replied worried. "No he couldn't after all he doesn't trust people" Saturn said.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 3:36 PM
"I summon Pikachu!" a perfectly normal Pikachu came out of the ball and leapt into her arms. "I've got it! Thank you so much-you're a great teacher!" she said, gleefully. Yena was getting overprotective and a little jealous as Serenity was sharing them. She put the Pikachu down and it hopped around the floor. "Hm, you look like a skippy to me. what about you, teach?" she asked him, her eyes gleaming and her grinning.

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 3:48 PM
"First never call me teach I hate it and two yeah it likes skipping" Pheonix responded. Now Pluto and Saturn were pondering about why is Pheonix acting so nice. "He can't be in.....? Can he?" Pluto said worringly. "Both of us know that isn't so stop making a fool of yourself" Saturn said. "I hope you're right" Pluto said. Skyterror overheard them and walked over. "Both of you stop being silly, Master isn't in what you think he's in" Skyterror said. "Thanks Skyterror" Saturn replied.

"Now lets go before Shadow Pokemon come" Pheonix said as he motioned for Skyterror to come. Pheonix then put his pokemon in their pokeballs except for Skyterror.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 3:54 PM
Serenity climbed onto Skyterror.

"I take it we're going back to your room." she said to him over the roaring of the air as they were wizzing by. she clutched onto all four of her pokemon espesilly Yena as they had a chance of falling off the Salamance.

They had a wonderful view of everything below them until they landed, much to her dismay.

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 4:12 PM
"Yes" Pheonix said as he dismounted Skyterror. Without warning Pheonix's other pokemon came out. "Man I hate poke balls" Pluto grumbled. "Saturn find a portal and get Aero and Cascade along with their newborn" Pheonix said. Saturn ran off to find a portal. He noticed Serenity looking confused. "Heh you'll see" Pheonix said. They went back to the BP hideout. Pluto and the others returned to playing poker. Pheonix yawned and waited for Saturn to return.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 5:02 PM
Serenity sat down on a chair and played poker with the others. She won. Twice. She then got bored of beating them and went up to Pheonix. She pu her hand on her hip.

"So, mind telling me who Aero and Cascade are? Or do I have to wait and beat these guys at poker some more?"

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 5:14 PM
"I'll tell you one thing abut them, They were my father's strongest and smartest pokemon he ever trained" Pheonix replied. "Pluto you got beat?!" he said in disbelief. "Don't rub it in" Pluto said embarassed. "hah! the supposed poker master got beat!" he continued. Then Saturn came in holding three pokeballs. "Alright Saturn!" Pheonix said proudly. "Guys we need to go outside" he said.

Outside Pheonix let out Aero and Cascade. A blackish Dragonite came out first. "Hey Aero!" he said. "Oh hello Master" Aero said. Cascade then showed herself. She was a normal Dragonite. "Cascade!" Pheonix said. "Master" Cascade said bowing. Cascade's newborn came out last. "Thats little Cyclone" he said rubbing Cyclone's head.

flygonrulz
20th May 2006, 5:20 PM
"They're so cute! I've never seen a Dragonite either," she bent down to talk to little Cyclone. "Hey, little guy! Wanna meet Yena?" she said to it, putting down the baby Poochyena. Yena looked up at it and ran back towards Serenitys' heels. "Aw, come on-nothing to be afraid of-go on Yena. Say hi!" she said to her baby pokemon who was hiding from the larger-than-him Dragonite.

Raider Phoenix
20th May 2006, 6:21 PM
Suddenly Shadow Mightyena and Shadow Houndoom attacked. "Aero attack with Thunderbolt! Cascade attack with Dragon Rage!" Pheonix ordered. "As you wish Master" Aero said. Aero's claws glowed and he slashed the Houndoom. Cascade spewed out blue flames at the Mightyena. "Pluto and Saturn attack with Twin Eon Tackle!" Pheonix said. Then a Houndoom bit Serenity. "Shadow attack with Slash on that Houndoom!" he said as Shadow came out.

Shadow slashed the Houndoom in the face and it ran off. "Saturn use Recover on Serenity!" Pheonix ordered. Saturn healed her in no time flat. "Aero, Cascade finish it with Double Dragon Claw!" he commanded. Aero's and Cascade's claws glowed and the two slashed the remaining Mightyena. "Lets get back and rest at the castle" Pheonix said as he climbed on Aero's back.