PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Magical Guardians discussion

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 12:42 AM
For everyone participating in the RP, this is where we can discuss the RP, answer questions, and have some OOC discussion.

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 12:53 AM
Which spells do Summoners start with at Lv 1?

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 1:06 AM
Lv. 1 Summon spells:

The three Kanto starters, Pikachu, Eevee, and Clefairy

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 1:07 AM
what about time spells that are at lv. 1?

and are you going to add my name to the list of players?

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 1:08 AM
Oh thank you then. Also after a summon is done doing their job do they disappear or stick around?

Animorph
13th May 2006, 1:18 AM
This game seems pretty cool. What level one Dark Magic spells are there. I kinda just expect attacks depicting the elements, maybe fireballs, Ice bolts, Thunder bolts, gush's of water, whips of vines, that sort of thing.

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 1:19 AM
Yes, I will get everyone on the list....

Lv. 1 Time spells-Haste and Slow

When a Summon finishes attacking it returns to its Summon Ball until you summon it again (Summon Balls are like Poke Balls, only solid colored)

Lv. 1 White Magic:

Heal (lv.1 Cure)
Spirit (Attack up)
Shield (Defense up)

Lv. 1 Black Magic:

Heat (Lv.1 Fire)
Ice (Lv. 1 Ice)
Bolt (Lv.1 Thunder)

Animorph
13th May 2006, 3:20 PM
Cool. Are you able to learn a wider range of attacks and spells when you advance, or is it just those three, powered up over and over. *Thinking about gush's of water shooting out of wand, a vine growing out of no where adn entangling a foe, Phycic energy lifting it into the air* Also, will there be, say, spells used not for combat, but spells that all can learn? Like, say, a spell for flight or shapeshifting.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 3:37 PM
yah!! there should be a simple spell that has unlimited use and everyone can learn it,like say a spell that lets us talk to all pokemon?

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 4:49 PM
There are some generic spells too, as for what they are, that's a surprise!

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 5:52 PM
oohhh...i like suprises!!! NOT! but i can wait. This is going to be the best RPG EVER!!!!

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 6:20 PM
Just remember to follow the rules, okay?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th May 2006, 7:47 PM
YES SIR!! (salute's) Ill do my best sir!

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 7:52 PM
That also means making your posts longer.

Animorph
13th May 2006, 7:56 PM
*Salutes, jokingly*
MA'AM YES MA'AM!
Also, afew questions: will our characters need objects to focus magic on? Would strong emotions trigger magic? And are gemstones still intact after there use?

Raider Phoenix
13th May 2006, 10:28 PM
When does the training begin?

FlamingRuby
13th May 2006, 10:33 PM
The training will begin one everyone's done mining and ready to go.

Magical Stones shatter when used and magic will only work if the magic words are said.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
14th May 2006, 3:58 AM
just so you all know im quiting this RPG. I cant handle being harped on constently!!

Raider Phoenix
14th May 2006, 4:15 AM
We were not harping you. We were trying to get your posts longer so the RPG doesn't get closed. Anyways if you want to leave go ahead just know that we trying to help you not bother you.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
14th May 2006, 4:24 AM
oh im not leaving because of you! i need to practice to get better at RPGing. Maybe in a few monthes ill make the best god dang RPG this side of the andes!