please comment srry for dlp

ash campeon
14th May 2006, 5:40 PM
he is brilliant, single him fault that the horns have very rare form

dew

POKErUsAm
14th May 2006, 5:42 PM
That is pretty amazing!
I love the shadeing and the color! Good work!

fallinroxas
14th May 2006, 5:43 PM
thanks comments are liked here

kalkris
19th May 2006, 11:10 PM
excuse me, but i have seen this sprite elsewhere (i think this one was recolored). If you've ever been on pokecommunity, and are/were a hacker, you'd go on "hacks showcase", and downloaded a game, pokemon quartz (demo), containing many items, including this sprite. I'm sorry, but stealing is bad, and so i shall report it.
Don't bad rep me, for that would be silly. If anyone, it is you who would need to be bad repped.

~Lil Kalki

blazemxx
19th May 2006, 11:32 PM
Cool helmet! Nice work!

fallinroxas
19th May 2006, 11:36 PM
hacks showcase", and downloaded a game, pokemon quartz (demo),

yeah umm i made this and so i get credit im not steal nothing so yeah just your comments on trying to blame me for steal are not welcome

~Flareon~
20th May 2006, 3:59 AM
I liked the Metal Mewtwo, it looks very cool.

Nevetszero
20th May 2006, 7:30 AM
Looks great! Im just not sure about his helmet's shape.

Omega Pirate
20th May 2006, 7:36 AM
All you've done is get a Mewtwo sprite and put some metal bits on it. Woop-de-do. If you were trying to make the Mewtwo suit from Movie 1, you didn't do a very good job. And don't bump your thread just because no one has posted.

Raden Surya
20th May 2006, 8:05 AM
That's pretty cool, I like how you made the mask and the body armor..

The Emerald King
20th May 2006, 8:29 AM
That's pretty awesome, it reminds me of when we saw him in the anime.

miken park
20th May 2006, 10:45 AM
Why does everyone do this 'It's great crap"?

The helmet is badly misshaped and needs redoing, especially around the horns.If your going to do a Metal Mewtwo sprite, don't base it around the orginal one, scratch your own base,moulding the armour around it. You have some serious shading issues, mostly with the outline.

fallinroxas
20th May 2006, 6:02 PM
thanks i am redoing it

kalkris
21st May 2006, 12:28 AM
ok, i have made a slight error. you'd ACTUALLY find a tool (elitemap) under tools showcase, and download it, and you'd get a folder included called media, and open it, and you'll see this exact thing, only colored slightly differently. under filename "am2.bmp". If you cannot find, download EM, i will return w/ the proof.
~Lil Kalki
EDIT: uploaded onto PhotoBucket, and shown here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/kalkris/am2.jpg thank goodness its a jpeg.

Kitsune
21st May 2006, 3:28 AM
Did he say that that was his game, though...? I do recall seing that before, though...

ΑпGЗ ♠
21st May 2006, 3:39 AM
Um, jpeg is actually bad, as it messes up all of the colours.

~Kitty~
21st May 2006, 4:41 AM
Wow that is a pure custom right there! Thats Excellent 9/10! It's good keep up the good work!
.~*Kitty*~.

fallinroxas
21st May 2006, 3:18 PM
thanks kitty

fallinroxas
21st May 2006, 3:19 PM
ok, i have made a slight error. you'd ACTUALLY find a tool (elitemap) under tools showcase, and download it, and you'd get a folder included called media, and open it, and you'll see this exact thing, only colored slightly differently. under filename "am2.bmp". If you cannot find, download EM, i will return w/ the proof.
~Lil Kalki
EDIT: uploaded onto PhotoBucket, and shown here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/kalkris/am2.jpg thank goodness its a jpeg.

i never said i made it

umbreot
21st May 2006, 3:55 PM
Unlike every one else, I would not say that this is a good sprite. It sucks acctually. What you did was remodel the head. If you wish to make it better, change the entire mewtwo.