PDA

View Full Version : Trozei question, pleas help!

Psydaquil
14th May 2006, 4:00 PM
To anyone who has this, When it says before a secret base, can you trozei these, then it has 3 pokemon in black, how do u get those to appear, is it just random, or do u have to get a certain score?

mewfanforlife
14th May 2006, 11:42 PM
Just Random.

JONNO.FRESH
15th May 2006, 12:39 PM
i thought that after you got that score one of them would fall down but meh

mewfanforlife
15th May 2006, 9:44 PM
I have started levels with some of the Pokemon in black in the original pieces, so it isn't based on score.

Pikamiki
18th May 2006, 1:11 PM
you have to wait for them, they appear randomly... i've been looking for that ludicolo for ages!

Captain Murkrow
21st May 2006, 9:50 PM
there are some levels in which the rare pokemon appear in plentiful supplies, but disappear real fast.

Bulbatordile
21st May 2006, 9:54 PM
Yeah, some appear often but dissapear quickly
others are rarer but stay for a while

Its harder to find them on the earlier levels-my game is always over before they do!

Captain Murkrow
23rd May 2006, 9:40 PM
random. but as I said in my post before, there are some where there are loads of rare pkmn but disappear fast. E.G. huge storage 3 (hard mode)

the downfall of these levels is to link four rare pokemon while it's counting down to start. I got dragonair, lapras and seaking this way.

Manene
26th May 2006, 1:33 AM
They're completely random. But make sure you trozei them quickly or they will disappear. When you trozei them, you can see them when you press Start or at the beginning of a level.

Manene out;manene;

winxmaster
31st May 2006, 8:59 PM
Ok, the picture appears in place of the silhouette once you have trozeid the Pokemon in question.