PDA

View Full Version : My Site

4th Generation Master
15th May 2006, 12:25 AM
I have a web site. Please don't say it's no good, because most of the pages are blank but if I would have more people that would come to it to check for updates on a regular basis then I would update it more often, I would put more content on the pages and even have D/P news but no one comes so I don't update it so please start coming to it and I will start updating it again.

Team Magma Haven
(http://www.teammagmahaven.htmlplanet.com)

Dragonfree
16th May 2006, 11:26 PM
Eww, that's the worst amount of ads I have seen on one web page in my life. x.X;

They hurt my eyes too much for me to look at the whole site, but I seriously suggest you get a better host with at least fewer ads, preferrably none.

4th Generation Master
16th May 2006, 11:44 PM
I could try to do that, but I never receive my account activation e-mail for some reason.

Someone joined my forum, was it you or was it someone else? I would update every other day if people would come here and say that they would start coming to it every now and then to see what pages I have filled in. Many pages just say ----. I woild put stuff on them like guides and card lists and walkthroughs and episode guides, and pokedexes, and i would add special TMH fan-made things.

But I wish people would come. I have gotten many people to, but since it is so inactive they never stay.