PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh, Spellcaster and Dragons, Which Deck

Divine_Light
15th May 2006, 12:35 PM
Ok sice my other forum was knot going so well, My favourite type cards are Dragons and Spellcasters what is the starter deck i should get or shall i keep getting booster packs?

Mikau
15th May 2006, 9:39 PM
Get both if you like them. If you don't have enough money....then save up.

Divine_Light
15th May 2006, 10:38 PM
Currently my only source of money (pocket money) has stoped :(, What are the strongest cards?

Raito
16th May 2006, 12:03 AM
Get the Spellcaster Structure. It is at least playable.

Divine_Light
16th May 2006, 12:29 AM
I'm looking at the single cards section of a website called yugioh land and the magician structure deck look good, does the structure deck only have 40 cards?

FireKero!
16th May 2006, 12:30 AM
Ya, structure's have only 40 cards in them.

Well, at least they're playable right out the box.

Haruka's Swimsuit
16th May 2006, 12:51 AM
As FireKero said, they have 40 cards. The tradeoff is that they work fresh out the box- as opposed to the Starters, which aren't even remotely useful.

EmbersBackUpSinger
16th May 2006, 12:54 AM
Get a shadow of infinty bok set. The one with 3packs and 1 vairent card. Also get the new pack coming out this month!

Divine_Light
16th May 2006, 1:06 AM
Well i live in england so i don't know were to get them apart from Boarders book store they sell cards and stuff

Haruka's Swimsuit
16th May 2006, 1:11 AM
Well i live in england so i don't know were to get them apart from Boarders book store they sell cards and stuff

Ideal808 and Toywiz are decent sites for ordering... though, personally, I'd avoid Toywiz. They may have a great selection, but they tend to overcharge.

Divine_Light
16th May 2006, 1:17 AM
No sorry the only website i use is ebay and i recently saw 5 structure deck for 10 and free postage to the uk but i dont get pocket money (thanks mum *sarcasm*) so i might get a strucure deck with..
40 cards
- 60 cards
= 20 gards to go do i get another structure, starter or boosters, i also want slifer the sky dragon, the winged dragon of ra and the blue eyes ultimate dragon, i think you can get the blue eyes ultimate in a boster pack package thing

Raito
16th May 2006, 1:35 AM
Just don't get the God cards. They are not worth it and not legal in tourney play.

Divine_Light
16th May 2006, 1:38 AM
When i lived in ireland i had slifer and ra fake cards and i beat all but one kid who cheated he had over 200 cards in his deck and no fusion deck

draco draco
19th May 2006, 7:00 PM
dude, it aint cheat if he have 200 cards.. you can have as many cards in your deck as you want, but you must have atleast 40 cards in it.. you cant get blue eyes ultimate dragon otherwere than internet sites, because only place you could get it was the jumpen zone (JMP) magazine who is gone looong ago.. also the god card's aint word it, and if you order from ebay: DO NOT BUY GOD CARDS! they have like 95% chance of being fakes!!

Torkoal Stu
19th May 2006, 7:44 PM
Not true.

The rule books that come wth decks (well with the older ones anyway) actually say "60 card maximum in decks".

Plus official tournaments wouldn't let you have 200 card decks...

Divine_Light
20th May 2006, 8:09 PM
I remember, Thats why i thought he cheated but i got Spellcaster's Judgement structure deck and now hunting for dragon's roar

Raito
21st May 2006, 3:16 AM
Not true.

The rule books that come wth decks (well with the older ones anyway) actually say "60 card maximum in decks".
From my knowledge, they didn't. *checks* nope, they didn't

Plus official tournaments wouldn't let you have 200 card decks...
They can't tell you how many cards you can or can't run. You can run as many as you can.

Stuffs in bold.

Cipher_Admin
21st May 2006, 4:47 AM
I Say Keep getting PACKS!! (At least 5 of any set.)

Haruka's Swimsuit
21st May 2006, 5:14 AM
When i lived in ireland i had slifer and ra fake cards and i beat all but one kid who cheated he had over 200 cards in his deck and no fusion deck

I fail to see how that's cheating. There are no limits on maximum deck size and I have no idea what the prescence of a Fusion deck have to do with cheating?

Divine_Light
21st May 2006, 11:31 AM
The old rule book said that max 60 cards

Judai Yuki
27th May 2006, 7:21 AM
Get the spellcaster structure it's the best out atm.Try to get the warrior one too then you can make a very worthy-ish deck.Do not buy the Exxod one it's a waste of money.

Mikau
27th May 2006, 8:13 AM
I just bought the Exxod deck. It has a decent selection of cards. But I suggest you take out a few and slip them in your deck. If you want an earthy like deck. I took a few and put them in my deck. Only because they look cool and they are a couple of my favorites.

Judai Yuki
27th May 2006, 8:14 AM
The only good cards in that thing are Magical Mallet and Saku (imo).