PDA

View Full Version : ~The Hybrid/Scientist War~help and such

Musical Mayhem
16th May 2006, 10:22 PM
All right you guys, here's the skinny in the RPG cafe.

1. No flaming.

for now that's the only rule. Anywyas, I was thinking about the "safe" books, and does anyone have any ideas for the "safe" books? The only one i can think of right now is Romeo and Juliet. ANy sugestions?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
16th May 2006, 10:27 PM
id say most of the little books. Like for little kids.

Musical Mayhem
16th May 2006, 10:31 PM
Yeah, as long as they don't have to do with Hoenn or Johto. Like say if we put the book Hoot (very good book) into Pokemon perspectives, it would probably be in Johto because of the little burrowing owls, or now Hoothoots, that live there. So that book would be unsafe.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
16th May 2006, 10:36 PM
ok...how about The Warriors? its a VERY GOOD series about cats that live in the wild and they talk and they have seperate tribes.....the cats could be meowth or persian! THEY ARE THE BEST BOOKS!!!!

Musical Mayhem
16th May 2006, 10:39 PM
As long as they glorify Kanto and put down the other regions the scientists like it. They love to brainwash the hybrids into thinking that they're the only right people on the face of this planet.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
16th May 2006, 10:42 PM
yah i guess it would do that because the cats hate eveything else but themselves so.....

Torkie10
17th May 2006, 12:40 AM
The only problem with that is the betrayal part. Wouldn't want anyone to get any ideas now, would we? XP Hmmm, "My Life" in Pokemon perspective might be useful, but disturbing and possibly illeagal...

Russian May
17th May 2006, 9:11 PM
I'm thinking abut the book... Er... Can we make some imaginary books? Like "The achievments of Kantos scientists"? That would be totally save...

Musical Mayhem
17th May 2006, 9:14 PM
Yes we could, the scientists would totally flip over that. They'd be like: OMG! IT'S US! WE'RE SO FLIPPIN SPECIALER THEN EVERYONE ELSE! seriously, they're dumbuts like that

Torkie10
17th May 2006, 10:03 PM
"The Bloody Wars of Evil and the Heros in Science". Torkie found this one in the trash, and would like to request that it be a schooling book. ;)

Musical Mayhem
17th May 2006, 10:06 PM
The scientists would love that. They're jumping up and down in joy right here.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
17th May 2006, 10:07 PM
Hows this......"The Mighty Scientists,a true story"
Cool huh?

Musical Mayhem
17th May 2006, 10:09 PM
They love this: they're dancing in joy. I think we've got this part down. Now... let's do... "safe" music. I say that some safe music is Motzart *dances to corny rendition of Motzart*

TheTurquoiseTauros!
17th May 2006, 10:14 PM
Ok.....umm....(~thinks real hard~).....how about a mantra that the scientists have to play every day that goes..the scientists will rule the world..the scientists will rule the world...ect.

Musical Mayhem
17th May 2006, 10:17 PM
Yeah... it could be like a war fanfare kind of thing. They'd be all like: it's time for the morning announcements! And instead of like the pledge of alligence, it would be the Scientific Fan-fare of Sciencness.

EDIT: HERE'S THE RPG! THIS IS IMPORTENT HENCE THE CAPITAL LETERS! LINKIE: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3262560#post3262560

tomarrow I'll post a list of floors and locations for everything so everyone knows.

Musical Mayhem
18th May 2006, 8:17 PM
Sorry for double posting but this is VERY IMPORTANT: this is the slight floor plan for the hotel.

Basement: in the basement there is first the gym; then a small game room, complete with rock wall; various training rooms, one for each Pokemon type; the electrical room (where the electric controls are); and the "breeding" room, (aka where they inject the people with DNA and breed the pokemon hybrids).

ground floor, aka floor #1: This is where the main lobby is located. In the main lobby, everyone checks in every morning or calls in sick. The secretary is a Flareon hybrid, her name is Merideth. She's not very nice though. There's also the former gift shop, which is now the library where the hybrids can check out the safe books. THe storage room in the back contains some "evil" books though. There's also the cafeteria, where all of the hybrids eat, and the swimming pool.

2nd floor: This is where all of the scientists live. They live in the former suits of the hotel, so they're much fancier then all of the other rooms. There's only one rule: no hybrids allowed!

3rd floor: this is where the grass hybrids live. It's just hotel rooms, there's nothing special about it beisdes the many flowers that are kept there in the "greenhouse" room. It used to be a bathroom ;)

4th floor: The water hybrid floor. Some of the rooms contain large tanks for the Pokemon hybrids to live in, but the human hybrids have regular beds. There's a small pool on this floor, and the walls and everything on it is waterproof.

5th floor: The psychic hybrid floor. All of the psychic hybrids live here, just like any normal person would. You cannot teleport anywhere from this floor, but you can to this floor.

6th floor: fire hybrid floor. Everything on this floor is fireproof and they even used fireproof paint. The heat is kept on high on this floor for the hybrids to remain comfortable.

7th floor: the dark and ghost hybrid floor. The walls are made of brick so that the ghosts can't pass through them. There's nothing else special about this floor.

8th floor: the fighting floor. All of the fighting hybrids live here. There's a small training room in addition to the ones in the basement. THe walls are very thick so that they can't break through them.

9th floor: the ice floor. IN contrast to the fire floor, this floor is kept below freezing all of the time. seriously. There's also a mini ice rink and the walls are waterproof.

10th floor: the ground/rock type floor. THe floors here are reinforced since most rock types are very heavy. Everything here is dim and cave like, so a few Zubat hybrids and other cave dwelers live here as well. Each room is a cave instead of a regular room. There's also a small rock wall at the end of this floor.

11th floor: the flying floor. All of the flying hybrids live here. The celings are extra high to provide flying space. There are also nests instead of beds so that they can sleep comfotabley.

12th floor: the normal type floor. What can I say about this floor? It's just well, normal.

13th floor: the electric type floor. Everything in here does not conduct electricity and there are quite a few lightening rods.

14th floor: the poison type floor. ON the left side of the hall are the "special" hybrids, that are loved and adored by the scientists above the others. Like Napolean the scientists say: All Pokemon are equal, but some are equaler than others. On the rights side of the hall, we have our poison friends.

penthouse: this is where the head scientist lives. And there's one major rule: no hybrids or low paying scientists allowed! and that's final!

So that's basicly it. Some other small areas like laundry rooms and bathrooms are on every floor, so that we can go of course!

Neko Godot
18th May 2006, 8:34 PM
I'm a poison type. What floor am I on? If my character can even be classified to a floor. I just have some special room somewhere, so... where is that?

Musical Mayhem
18th May 2006, 8:47 PM
OH. I knew i forgot something. Poison types shall be put on floor... 14. it's in between floor 13 and the penthouse. Also "special" hybrids live on the left side of the hall, poison on the right.

Fleeka
18th May 2006, 9:01 PM
how about some sort of subliminal messaging music layed under the kanto national anthem?

Torkie10
18th May 2006, 10:03 PM
Torkie would sleep where? (I forgot to mention that he also takes the time that isn't used to sort garbage as a janitor. Sorry.) After all, he needs to be somewhere, but not with the fighters...

Musical Mayhem
19th May 2006, 12:54 AM
You could put him with the fire hybrids. Or you could have him sleep in the laundry room ;)

Torkie10
19th May 2006, 1:11 AM
Okay, the laundry room it is. :D Anything else you need to know before I leave Torkie with you for the weekend?

Musical Mayhem
19th May 2006, 10:05 PM
Not really. Anyone who wants to make a sign-up for a person on the scientist side, feel free.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
20th May 2006, 12:13 AM
sorry..........im dropping out, I feel I must learn to rp better.

InnerFlame
20th May 2006, 12:19 AM
porygon2lover best of luck with that! Maybe when you better we can RP together.

I put that in actually the RPG but I'll thought I'll quote it here so you can see it. I'll add that it good that you want to improve before you start RPGing away that an admirable thing to do.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
20th May 2006, 1:57 AM
Why thank you innerflame!! you are ever so kind. I dont know if this is allowed but if anyone wants they can keep my character...or if your a little POed you can kill it off or something....

Musical Mayhem
20th May 2006, 3:00 PM
That's ok Porygon, we'll figure out something to do with your character. Are you sure that you wanna drop out though.

InnerFlame
20th May 2006, 3:50 PM
Why thank you innerflame!! you are ever so kind. I dont know if this is allowed but if anyone wants they can keep my character...or if your a little POed you can kill it off or something....

Well that me just well being me... don't worry about your character I'm sure we can have some fun bunnying her(or was it a him...) around. Good luck at passing RPG school.

~*Nobody*~
20th May 2006, 8:08 PM
I'll make another one if you want...

crystal-zephyr
21st May 2006, 11:27 AM
Do you mind if i added some other hybrids that kind of help my character with her job?

Musical Mayhem
21st May 2006, 5:03 PM
Feel free to add NPCs if you want. There will be loads of them since there are so many hybrids in this lab. Our characters are obviously starting to remember things...

Tyrant99
22nd May 2006, 3:51 PM
I was wondering are hybrids able to use all attacks that the pokemon they are made up from can, and if so just naturally learned moves or tms/hms as well?

Diljabar
22nd May 2006, 5:52 PM
The steel Pokémon are missing from that diagram, as are bug and dragon Pokémon, but I have a solution.

Put steel types with rock/ground types, bug types distributed between grass, flying, and poison, and dragons usually with flying or water types, but Bagon and Shelgon would go with the fighting types since they're so tough.

And where would I, the computer tech, work? I have another solution. A computer room adjacent to the electrical room where I'll work.

cdra1617
22nd May 2006, 7:18 PM
I think that on the rock/ground floor there needs to be a desert area. o.o Because Valerie wants to live in the sand. *swats hybrid* She's a nutcase.

Musical Mayhem
22nd May 2006, 9:16 PM
Whoah, many questions...

tyrant: the hybrids can use any of the attacks that their pokemon can potentially learn by training with them. Which includes tms/hms.

diljabar: that works, I'm a little forgetful.

cdra: desert area is good too, i didn't think of that, again, I"m forgetful.

Torkie10
22nd May 2006, 9:48 PM
Aparently Torkie knows someone... Why wasn't I notified by this person? In adittion, one of our members seems to be having a one-two line post problem. -____-;

~*Nobody*~
22nd May 2006, 9:53 PM
Well its not me! *Sweat drops even though it isn't me)

Musical Mayhem
22nd May 2006, 9:57 PM
You guys can't say it's me. My posts are like mondo long. *looks at last post in awe* that took me half an hour to write. *faints*

~*Nobody*~
22nd May 2006, 10:03 PM
I know. Your posts take me a solid ten minutes to read. But that last one took me twenty!

Dex
22nd May 2006, 10:08 PM
Waitor, the Usual- Mocha with extra foam with 2% milk, no cream- THERE BETTER BE NO CREAM! *Waitor steps back in fright*

Now, I don't exactly know how i'll come in- I have no flippin idea where I work. But, I'll refrain from short sentances. As a student at the RPG school, I am honor-bound to post quality posts. Or else. *Whimpers* I would consider one of those Music box.. Music as "Safe" Music, To add a bit of creepy to it. You know, slow and wierd-like. For a book, I recomend "Science 101." You know, a handbook of science- Musthave for evil Scientists.

Musical Mayhem
22nd May 2006, 10:10 PM
Wow, twenty minuites to read that? It took me thirty to write, partially becaue I was aiming diljabar at the same time, but still, I think that's the longest post I've ever made. O.o Anyhoo, lemme see where you work dex, then i'll edit this and tell you.

Dex
22nd May 2006, 10:15 PM
Whhat? I read your post in only 5 Minutes! To the last Detail! But then again, I am the fastest reader known to man. I think. *Rubs head* Anyway, I also need to know If I work on Blueprints by hand or Com, or a mix of both.

Musical Mayhem
22nd May 2006, 10:17 PM
Okay Dex, you work down in the basement in one of the labs that's been turned into a special blueprint making room. (think computer lab)

Dex
22nd May 2006, 10:19 PM
*Sips coffee, puts in straw and starts twirling straw around*

I shall get working as quick as I can. It's hard kinda having a split personality, though.

Musical Mayhem
22nd May 2006, 10:20 PM
Split personality's fine, as long as you're not all weird and extremely goofy one second and then like I'm gonna kill you the next.

Dex
22nd May 2006, 10:23 PM
Yes, I'll be activating certain "Triggers" That could change his psyche. In your opinion, what would certain Triggers be?

Musical Mayhem
22nd May 2006, 10:26 PM
Certain people, words, objects. That's why the internet besides the hybrid network e-mail is offlimits along with the radio.

Diljabar
23rd May 2006, 2:45 AM
Just don't have him work near me, Zalman doesn't like people.

;149; "…"

Dex
23rd May 2006, 3:01 AM
Tsh, If you don't like people, Imagine people who annoy the crap out of you.

Diljabar
23rd May 2006, 3:07 AM
Zalman doesn't like people. I do. And it's easy to imagine them, like your charrie and his fake insanity! WHOOO BABY!

Tyrant99
23rd May 2006, 12:42 PM
if someone gets hurt/injured where should they go since this isn't anything like an infirmary at the moment or would the people go to the physic floor and ask people there to heal them?

also is there something like a holding room where hybrids who cause problems or break the law are put before the scientists deal with them?

Dex
24th May 2006, 1:13 AM
I must note, He isn't completely insane- He's just in that "Laugh at everything" Stage, Next comes the Screaming, Muttering to himself, and rocking back and forth stage. :)

Musical Mayhem
24th May 2006, 1:25 AM
The room you are reffering to is the infamary, down by the scientist's labs.

Tyrant99
24th May 2006, 5:21 PM
do you have an answer to my second question?

Torkie10
24th May 2006, 6:42 PM
I think that this "holding" area you are referring to would have to be in a seperate building entirely, because one "bad" hybrid can "spoil" all the others, but I would have to double check with SP.

Tyrant99
24th May 2006, 7:31 PM
good point Torkie I hadn't considered that, I'm asking about it because there's nothing on the floor plan about it and that's why I'm waiting for a reply from ShyPikachu.

also I was wondering when reporting in with the receptionist who was meantioned in the building plan do we wait for ShyPikachu do answer or reply as her or do we control her during the conversations?

Diljabar
24th May 2006, 8:05 PM
Meredith, the Flareon hybrid receptionist, is an NPC so anyone can use her. I did and SP was ok with it!

Musical Mayhem
24th May 2006, 9:06 PM
That's right, Meredith is an NPC, anyone can use her in context. Torkie's right, one bad hybrid could "spoil" the others. The scientists "dispose" of these hybrids in a dumpster outside. They don't like laws that much.

Tyrant99
25th May 2006, 12:15 AM
so far 30 sign ups for this RPG this is the biggest one I've ever been involved in

Torkie10
25th May 2006, 12:39 AM
Yeah, and one of them is a mod... The only time I have ever seen Mod and (one of SP's) RPG(s) together is "LadyMyuu has closed this RPG." 0o;

Diljabar
25th May 2006, 12:42 AM
Don't be silly, she makes and joins RPGs all the time; she only closes them sometimes. Wind of Change, for instance.

mewfanforlife
25th May 2006, 12:44 AM
My hybrid's a Gengar so I'd assume that means the ghost floor not the poison. AM I correct?

Torkie10
25th May 2006, 12:44 AM
I know that. But her job is to regulate the boards. That is a mod's job. I have never seen one of those high-and-mighty beings come to join a lowly RPG of the populace. -_____-; But I have seen several minimods do it. Gengar=Ghost. So probably but again, I would double check with SP for confirmation. BTW! Attention to all hybrids! :D Charity is now available to go to to heal injuries or ask for psycoligist-quality help. ;)

Diljabar
25th May 2006, 12:53 AM
Yes, he'd be on the Ghost floor so he wouldn't walk through walls.

Torkie10
25th May 2006, 12:57 AM
I tried to look through the RPG to answer this question, but I got a little confused because of the number of people. 0o; Does anyone know the accurate number of fights going on/completed at the moment? My guess after reading the thread was a total of three, give or take a few.

InnerFlame
25th May 2006, 1:21 AM
I think there was only three... and I was in them all... The battle between Barak and Samantha though that was just a friendly fight, The Machamp trying to beat up the Bulbasaur Hybrid who I have fail to remember his name, and finally that fight turned into a sudden showdown with the evil black Absol one who I am just going to call him monster because that how Jazzelle see him now.

Torkie10
25th May 2006, 1:22 AM
Okay, then my guess was right. ^^ Charity is a littler, er, out of shape, so to speak, I can't have her running up and down so many stairs. (She doesn't trust the elevators because she thinks they will collapse from her weight.)

Musical Mayhem
25th May 2006, 2:32 AM
remember Torkie, the elevator's broken anyways! ^_^ Please pM me back, that's important. (for Torkie only)

InnerFlame
25th May 2006, 2:39 AM
Wait while you're on let me ask you a question...

Is it possible for our hybrids to like see memories from the less dominant part of themselves?

Torkie10
25th May 2006, 2:44 AM
Um, SP, I mailed ya back, but I didn't see how that pertained to the topic on hand...

Tyrant99
26th May 2006, 12:13 AM
most people at the moment are either on the first floor or the basement, in either the cafeteria, gym or involved in the fight with the crazed absol hybrid, I don't think anyone is on the fifth floor at the moment but I could be wrong.

Tyrant99
26th May 2006, 12:30 AM
sorry to double post but i thought the elevators were broken?
people in most recent posts have been using them so does mean they are working again?

Diljabar
26th May 2006, 12:50 AM
Torkie fixed them when he came back. If it's not in a post, assume it; it's been 5 hrs. since they broke anyway!

Tyrant99
26th May 2006, 12:54 AM
thanks for the answer

Torkie10
26th May 2006, 12:57 AM
Actually, Torkie called for a mechanic and the mechanic fixed them.

Diljabar
26th May 2006, 12:59 AM
Close enough, nitpicker! JK

Torkie10
26th May 2006, 1:00 AM
Well, you just need to remember Torkie isn't skilled at anything much other than garbage collecting. He can't fix an elevator. :)

Musical Mayhem
26th May 2006, 9:44 PM
Okay, get to the bathroom. *cough fifth floor i think cough* Yeah, so now we're all on the fifth floor. Fun.

InnerFlame
26th May 2006, 10:29 PM
Is it possible for our hybrids to like see memories from the less dominant part of themselves?

You didn't answer my question... I guess with all the post after it you didn't notice...

Edit: Thought I should tell you this week I'm going on week vacation because It Summer Vacation time! I will have access to a computer but I won't be able to post and check-on often because I'm going to be out having fun.

Torkie10
29th May 2006, 10:16 PM
By less dominant part of theirselves, do you mean the Pokemon half (if they are human), the half that does not have much physical apperance, or the mental appearance? That might help SP. Also, SP only has an hour on the computer each day, so she might not get around that well.
EDIT: I am thinking of making a blueprint for the scientists' area. I will scan it later.

Musical Mayhem
2nd June 2006, 9:29 PM
Here's the main sight for the park we're visiting: http://www.dorneypark.com/
A map: http://www.dorneypark.com/public/inside_park/park_map.cfm
And the rides: http://www.dorneypark.com/public/inside_park/rides/all_rides.cfm Click the names for info and pictures. This is the only park i"m really familiar with and I needed an excuse to get the hybrids a chance to escape. Tee hee.

Here's Torkie's promised floor plan infomation. She is a beast!

Buildings in the Area

• Penthouse
• Main Building
• Chemical Plant
• Greenhouse
• Armory/Weaponry
• Delivery/Storage House

The Penthouse is where the head scientist lives. Not very many people know what is inside, and those who do never tell. No low-paying scientists or hybrids are allowed in the building. The building itself is highly dangerous. Access is limited, and those without access are in danger of their lives. It is full of booby traps, guards, and obstacles. Most high paying scientists never see the head scientist anyway, but instead, they see a hologram or a computer screen projection.

The Chemical Plant is where chemicals are made and DNA extracted. It is pretty far from the other buildings because of its health hazard. No one except the head scientist knows if people or machines work there, but the scientists get chemicals and DNA from this building. No one is allowed in without written permission from the head scientist and a legal document accepting the possible death occurrence that could happen while inside the plant. A second “wing” of the plant is where raw materials are processed to make clothes, paper, plastic, and other useful materials.

The Greenhouse is where all the food and organic materials are grown. Some grass hybrids work here, but it is mostly an entry level job for the low paying scientists. Natural methods are the only methods used here; chemicals are added later. No experiments whatsoever are conducted here because it could damage the food for the hybrids. The greenhouse has three sections. The Food Section, which provides food and nutrients for scientists and hybrids alike; the Plant Section which grows useful plants for the use of the scientists and the Hybrids; and the Education Center. The Education Center is open to everyone. It has a variety of exotic and local plants alike, and the history behind the glorious scientific uses of each.

The Delivery/Storage House is where materials are picked up from outside sources and stored away. In addition to outside sources being stored here, DNA, food, clothes, and other useful items are stored here. It is not open to anyone except the middle-paying scientists and the head scientist. The low-paying scientists are not allowed in because of the danger, and the high paying scientists have better things to do. In addition, the trucks that transport items around the grounds are parked in the indoor tiered parking lot.

The Armory/Weaponry has a forge and a storage area. The forge is very hot and only Fire Pokemon and some scientists are allowed to work there. No hybrids are allowed in here because the weapons for them are stored here. After weapons and armor are fashioned, they go in the underground storage area. The storage area is regulated by a few of the High-Paying scientists to make sure that no defect weapons go in and no good ones come out unless they are authorized by the head scientist.

The Main Building is the building where some of the scientists and the hybrids live. There are fourteen floors, including a basement. Each floor was designed for a purpose, and most of the floors have a specific Pokemon Type aligned with them. The floor plan goes as thus:

The Basement is an extensive underground area. So extensive, that there are “wings”. The East Wing is for the scientists only. It includes the electronic controls room and the “breeding room”. The breeding room receives the DNA and injects it to make a hybrid. There are several stages of the growth, and each must be documented carefully to prevent future mistakes and record great successes. Therefore, there are several rooms, one for each stage. The hybrids that die are either buried by a scientist that wants to claim them, or they are burned in the incinerator. The electronic controls room holds the controls for the entire building. It is extremely complicated. The West Wing has a game room, a swimming pool, a training room for each type of Pokemon, and the gym. Some of the features of the game room include an obstacle course, a paintball area, an arcade with safe games, and a rock climbing wall, to name a few. In between the two wings is a resting area where a nurse can be called over the intercom in case of an injury. Behind that room is the blueprint making room.

The Ground Floor is as extensive as the Basement, but it is not divided into wings. It includes the main lobby, the library, the cafeteria, the washing area, and the infirmary. The infirmary is the main medical office where surgeries are performed and ill Pokemon are tended. It used to be a swimming pool until one was built in the basement. The main lobby is where the RCs (Room Counselors, although they really are in charge of the floors) send in the attendance form every morning. The secretary is a Flareon Hybrid named Meridith. She is a little nasty, so a good portion of the hybrids try to avoid her. The library is run by some of the high paying and middle paying scientists. It used to be a gift shop until the idea that “real” parents would provide “education” for their “children.” The books deemed safe by the head scientist are stored here and are available for any of the scientists or hybrids to check out. The storage room in the back, however, contains the “evil” books. No hybrid whatsoever is allowed in there. The cafeteria has a kitchen and a dining room. The kitchen receives the food from the greenhouse or the storage house, and chemicals from the storage house or the chemical plant. Chemicals are injected into the food (for various reasons) and the food is cooked and prepared here. The dining area has a café, where the food can be chosen by the hybrids, and an eating area. The eating area is quite large because of the types that dine there. Dishes are washed in the washing area, which is next to the kitchen.

The Second Floor is where all of the scientists, regardless of payment, live. Their rooms are like former hotel Suites, and therefore are more luxurious and fancier than the rooms the hybrids live in, although it is rumored that the head scientist’s room is even more luxurious than that of the high paying scientists. No hybrids are allowed on this floor, so the low paying scientists must do all of the menial work.

The Third Floor is the grass hybrids’ living area. The rooms are linked to the water supply so that the humidity level can be anywhere from the desert-like dryness of the cacturne’s habitat or the humid atmosphere of the victreebel. The sunlight preference can also be controlled by the hybrids. The mini-greenhouse (which used to be a bathroom) on this floor is used by the hybrids that wish to grow plants of their own, although no staple crop grown there is allowed in the kitchens. There is an emergency weed killer every ten rooms in case of overgrown plants. The floor is very, very strong because of the occasional desire to plant roots into the floor, which can become quite strong if not inhibited.

The Fourth Floor is the water hybrid’s dwelling. There is two unofficial “halves” of the floor. One half is where the “tankers”, or the hybrids that prefer to sleep in tanks, spend their time. The other half, the “bedders”, or the hybrids that prefer to sleep in beds, whether the beds are water or otherwise, hang around. There is a small pool located on this floor, and everything is waterproof. There is a separate drain system for this floor than the rest of the building because of the complaints by the janitors of the slippery floors.
The Fifth Floor is the psychic hybrids’ home. There is a meditation area in the commons, and many of the complicated games can be found here. Chess is played regularly by the hybrids on this floor. There is also a weight room for those that wish to test the strength of their psychic powers. The teleportation waves are interrupted if one wishes to teleport from the fifth floor to another floor, but the fifth floor can be teleported to from anywhere. There are invisible territory markings all over this floor, determining where a hybrid might land when he or she teleports to the fifth floor.

The Sixth Floor is the fire hybrid floor. The entire floor is fireproof, and the heat can be turned up as high as 18,000 F because of the preferences of the hybrids. Very few metal things are found on this floor, and few but the fire hybrids come up there because of the sweltering heat. There is a separate fire alarm system for this floor for that purpose. There are a few lava pools and coal piles located on this floor, and it is known that the head scientist never comes onto that floor.

The Seventh Floor is the ghost and dark hybrids’ cavern. The seventh floor has almost no windows, and the entire floor, including the doors, are made of brick so that the ghost hybrids can not move about so freely. The floor has a wide variety of terrain because of the variety of preferences by the dark type hybrids. There are metal detectors all over the place because the Dark Hybrids are known to use THEIF on other hybrids and dash to the seventh floor. Artificial moonlight is available via request. Most of the year, the floor is quite safe, but on full moons and during most of October, extra security is provided. On Halloween, all ghost hybrids are not allowed off of the floor all day, and no hybrid or scientist is allowed on it all day either.

The Eighth Floor is the fighting hybrids’ shelter. The entire floor is reinforced and most things are thick so that they can not be broken. In addition to the training areas in the basement, there is one on this floor. There is a ringer for the nurse because of the serious injuries taken by the frequent fights between the hybrids. The “hierarchy” on this floor is survival of the fittest, and is quite dangerous around mealtime. Because of this, there are timed sessions where the psychic hybrids come to meditate with the fighting ones, because the art of meditation is also essential in the martial arts.

The Ninth Floor is the ice hybrids’ living quarters. The floor, like the fourth, is waterproof. The temperature is quite cold, and the hybrids may turn down the temperature to about -328 F. There is an ice rink on this floor and most of the floor is similar to a legendary ice castle. The floor is covered with a layer of ice, and the visitors have to wear a thick fur coat, gloves, a face mask, a scarf, three layers of winter clothing, and either snowshoes, boots with spikes in the soles, or ice skates.

The Tenth Floor is the rock/ground hybrids’ cave. Like the eighth floor, the entire floor is reinforced; but rather than for protection, it is so that the building will not collapse under the weight. On this floor, there is very little water. There are also almost no plants. The areas on the floor include a desert like realm, a section similar to the side of a mountain, cave-like quarters, and an area packed with ground from the ceiling to the floor, laced with tunnels. There are very few windows, and the lighting is dim. For this reason, some of the Zubat and other cave-loving hybrids dwell here in an area separate from the rock/ground types. Other heavy types also live on this floor to save reinforcement expenses on their respective floors. In the rooms resembling the side of a mountain, there are miniature rock walls.

The Eleventh Floor is a flying hybrid’s dream. The ceilings are very high, and the air pressure can be controlled by their whims. Air drafts and currents run throughout the floor. Like the seventh, the “terrain” varies by the habitat of the fliers. Instead of beds, the hybrids make their own nests to suit their liking. Like the eighth floor, there is a ringer for the nurse; there are sometimes territorial fights between the hybrids. There is a choir room where the hybrids can sing their territorial and challenge songs as to not disturb the other hybrids that roost on that floor.

The Twelfth Floor is the normal hybrid’s area. It has more of a variation of terrain than all the other floors combined, and is extremely interesting because of that. The only area that the all of the normal hybrids seem to like is the commons. There is a lot of gossip that goes around on this floor, particularly because of the Ditto hybrids. Because many of the hybrids on this floor like dancing, there is an aerobics room located on this floor.

The Thirteenth Floor is the electric hybrids’ space. Nothing here can conduct electricity, and nothing that can is allowed onto this floor. The walls are soundproof and reinforced so that explosions do not cause it to collapse. There are several lightning rods and electricity collectors. Because some of the hybrids can produce up to 100,000 volts, and most of the hybrids either eat electricity or need it to survive, there is a separate electricity plan for this floor that is powered by the hybrids. Because of frequent blackouts, there are many windows on this floor. There is also a music room on this floor for no apparent reason, but the hybrids seem to enjoy it.

The Fourteenth Floor is the poison hybrids’ territory. Visitors and non-poison types are required to wear gas masks because of the many deadly powders, fumes, and liquids the hybrids give off. Even with frequent cleaning, this floor remains immensely filthy. The entire floor is made of materials that will not melt even to the strongest of acids. Rather than come down to the cafeteria, food is brought up to these hybrids because most of the hybrids are too dangerous to mix with others. There is a separate ventilation system for this floor so that even with all the toxic substances, the air does not leak onto other floors.

Torkie10
2nd June 2006, 9:35 PM
Well guys, what do you think? I am still going to do a LOT more! :D I hope this helps with the directions around the main building. :p

Russian May
2nd June 2006, 9:41 PM
Cool plan! But I"m a Ground\Dragon hybrid, so where should I live? Maybe I should stick with 11th floor...

Torkie10
2nd June 2006, 9:45 PM
Flygons live in the desert. There is a desert section on the tenth floor, but if the hybird can actually fly, then it would be okay for it to be on the eleventh floor.

Diljabar
2nd June 2006, 9:59 PM
There are still types missing ie. Steel, Bug, and Dragon. I think that they have more freedom of floor choice considering the varieties in their bodies and natures. For example, a Dratini might live on the Water floor because of its water-loving nature while a Bagon and Shelgon may live on the Fighting floor until they evolve because of their affinity for smashing things and a Steel Pokémon may go on the heavier floors unless they can fly. Bug Pokémon should have ultimate choice since some fly, some don't, and some fight.

Torkie10
2nd June 2006, 10:01 PM
Yes, that is correct. Perhaps I should have explained that more clearly in the floor plan, but I believe all but the bug types are included. Thank you for reminding me. ^^;

Tyrant99
2nd June 2006, 10:06 PM
I believe before you said there was a place in the main building were the fobbiden items were kept and on your plan it's not mentioned.

Torkie10
2nd June 2006, 10:07 PM
I am sorry. Well, that would be in the Delivery/Storage House, but the "evil" books are kept in a locked room behind the library on the main floor. Keep the questions coming, they are very useful. ^^; Remember that SP's information was all I had to go on at the time, I just added a few things and some I drew out of thin air to make more sense.

Tyrant99
2nd June 2006, 10:13 PM
I was under the impression that hybrids were only within the complex and thus were not known to the public, if what I said is true, it doesn't make sense for the hybrids to be taken to an amusement park where humans that I am guessing son't know they exist will be able to see them, unless of course the park is devoid of people except for scientists and people with sufficient clearance to know about the hybrids?

Torkie10
2nd June 2006, 10:16 PM
It does seem a little...convenient... And is EVERYONE going to go? Some of the hybrids CAN'T. Some of the rock ones are kinda heavy too... XD

Tyrant99
2nd June 2006, 10:18 PM
ok I understand, I was under the impression that the hybrids hadn't encounter humans eaxcept for the scientists. Also have the hybrids encountered other pokemon before?

Torkie10
2nd June 2006, 10:20 PM
I would doubt it, because the complex it surrounded by an extensive security system to "protect" the hybrids, but I'm not the GM, so I wouldn't know...

Musical Mayhem
2nd June 2006, 10:21 PM
They're having the park closed for the hybrids specially so that they don't see the people. The convinience thing... Well, you'll see. Not all are going, only the ones that can. If you can't, then you go and hang out, just not ride rides.

Tyrant99
2nd June 2006, 10:22 PM
should lead to so interesting encounters then, assuming the hybrids actually escape

Tyrant99
2nd June 2006, 10:23 PM
one last question any ideas what time of the day/night the RPG is at the moment?

Mawile XD
2nd June 2006, 10:31 PM
So, there are "walls" seperating the park away from humans? Hmmmm. I can see Kenny smashing through one, and Kairou either jumping over or climbing up one. :) I'd love to see him chasing people.

Musical Mayhem
3rd June 2006, 7:01 PM
There's a fence. THat's it. Too easy you think? WEll wait and see. I'd say it's around 6:30 in the evening in the RPG. Sound right?

Sakura16
4th June 2006, 6:30 AM
Hmm this sounds like it's going to be fun. although the fench is it just wire or made of wood? Cause if it's just wire then wouldn't the people see the hybrids? But anyway 6:00 sounds good. maybe they could have a fireworks thing later on at night that all the hybrids(The ones that could) were going to see. It's only a suggestion though.And Torkie love the layout of the RP! Very detailed!

~*Nobody*~
4th June 2006, 7:46 PM
Should both of my Hybrids go to the park? Maybe they will just stay around the 'instatute'.

Torkie10
4th June 2006, 9:48 PM
Torkie and Charity will be staying at the main building. Torkie doesn't really like parks, and he has to clean the building before they go. By the time he is done, they will be gone. -_-; XD Poor Torkie, he is going to be helping Charity in the infirmary instead.

Diljabar
4th June 2006, 9:49 PM
Make sure he gives the Scientists what's coming to them while he stays behind!

Torkie10
4th June 2006, 9:54 PM
With Charity watching over him? I don't know. The scientists stay clear of Torkie after the cone shattering incident. And he can't induce violence, he has already explained that. I think he will be kept plenty busy cleaning up the sick hybrids'...erm... messes. -_-;

Musical Mayhem
5th June 2006, 9:08 PM
Okay, I'm making groups for the park. Any special requests for who wants to be with who?

Russian May
5th June 2006, 9:12 PM
Can I be with you, ShyPika?

Musical Mayhem
5th June 2006, 9:24 PM
Sure. Lemme get the stuff and then I'll put a list up after I edit

Sakura16
5th June 2006, 9:44 PM
Shypikachu may I also be in your group aswell?

Musical Mayhem
5th June 2006, 9:46 PM
Sure. I'm gonna go into the RPG and pick people for groups. If you don't like your group then tell me. If you have 2 characters I'm going to seperate them, just to be fair and stuff.

EDIT:

Group 1:
Lilly (Me)
Saki (Sakura16)
Emera (Russian May)
Tropi (Crystal-Zephyr)

Group 2:
Damian (Joshi)
Gina (NPC)
Samantha (Lengendary Suicine Girl of Pokemon)
Count Crobat (May Lover)

Group 3:
Kassie (ex-ty)
Raiou (NPC by me)
Jazelle (InnerFlame)
Milo (Fleeka)
Mokey (ex-ty)

Group 4:
Barak (Innerflame)
Kim (Crystal-Zephyr)
Ryan (Legendary Suicine Girl of Pokemon)
Tanner (Patchiiru)

Group 5:
Beauty (Crystal-Zephyr)
Kenny (Mawile XD)
Dante (Tyrant99)
Laurie (NPC by me)

Group 6:
Zalman (Diljabar)
Espeo (Crystal-Zephyr)
Essence (Cipher Admin Lovrina)
Valerie (cdra)

Group 7:
Sooz (ohemgee411)
Sarah (Latios)
Mike (Dex)
Jack (Mewfanforlife)

Group 8:
Tiny (Joshi)
Amber (Cipher Admin Lovrina)
Lyra (Wallace sootopolice lover)
Santiago (Dark FAn 92)

IF you have any problems, just post and I can still change. One group has 5, but that's okay I guess.

Diljabar
6th June 2006, 3:14 AM
Shouldn't Valerie be with Zalman since she has a crush on him and vice-versa (although Valerie is more expressive of it)?

~*Nobody*~
6th June 2006, 4:14 AM
Ack! Ryan is going to be heart broken! (Ok thats a joke)
Ryan: Sure it is...
Samantha: Shut up Ryan!
Ryan: Fine...

Family fued... tipical! Any way when are we going to the park?

InnerFlame
6th June 2006, 4:41 AM
My characters have been split apart...*weep weep* don't worry about them though they will be just fine as long as Mawile character Kairou isn't with them but even if he was I wouldn't go aganist you... where is Kairou anyway, did you forget him?

Musical Mayhem
6th June 2006, 9:10 PM
Thanks Innerflame, I forgot Kairou. I'll add him in in place of the Zangoose/Seviper person. There are technicly more then 8 groups, the rest are just NPCs that anyone can control, it doesn't matter. Diljabar and cdra, I'll put you guys together then.

Musical Mayhem
8th June 2006, 10:20 PM
Sorry for double posting, but this is important. Are there any rides that groups would like to ride first? Because I'll be making scheduals for each groups soon. Thanks.

Cipher Admin Lovrina
10th June 2006, 12:59 AM
Hold on...Essence and Amber can't be seperated. Essence is afraid of stranges, which means that she can't be with other people. Amber has to set things straight with Essence, because Essence doesn't listen to a lot of the things that people say. Essence is too embarresed to ask anyone else. So they have to be together. Do you mind to re-group them? Thanks.

Mawile XD
10th June 2006, 1:10 AM
Kairou is angry that you forgot him. Kairou is scary when angry. Kairou asks that it doesn't happen again, or else. :p

Anyway, thanks for making a list. Wait a sec. Who's the Zangoose/Seviper person? *sweatdrops*

Kairou: What just happened? Was I forgotten?

Actually, what if Kairou didn't have a group? He's a Captain for the scientists. Maybe he could, *gasp* lead one. He could do some VERY mean stuff.

Torkie10
10th June 2006, 4:59 PM
The seviper/Zangoose was an NPC that I made up. He got better and is out of the infirmary. He is slightly emo because his two halves keep trying to er... destroy each other. -_-;

~*Nobody*~
10th June 2006, 7:49 PM
OK Ryan: Group 4 Samantha: Group 2... they don't know what to do first!

Cipher Admin Lovrina
10th June 2006, 10:11 PM
Never mind. Ignore what I just said...sorry about that...

~*Nobody*~
11th June 2006, 3:29 AM
Hey InnerFlame you and one of my characters are in the same group! Time for intervention!

InnerFlame
11th June 2006, 7:52 AM
Yeah, you're character has to talk to or do something to Barak because otherwise he wouldn't interact with him... that just how he is. The only reason he talked to Samantha was because Jazzelle kind of pushed him into it.

Also I have a huge writer'a block that I just can't seem to find a way around it...

~*Nobody*~
11th June 2006, 7:24 PM
Ya writters block sucks. Eat some popcorn!

Mawile XD
11th June 2006, 9:53 PM
I still don't see Kairou in a group. :( Sorry.

Musical Mayhem
12th June 2006, 9:17 PM
Sorry Mawile, I haven't been on all weekend. I'll put him in unless you wanna be a leader.

Mawile XD
13th June 2006, 10:32 PM
Heh, heh, heh. LEADER!!! Oh, jeez, he'll be SO CRUEL!!! ^^

Musical Mayhem
13th June 2006, 10:43 PM
Okay, he can be a group's leader. Any particular group you wanted to lead?

Mawile XD
14th June 2006, 1:21 AM
Eh. Group Eight. Kairou kinda needs to be a leader, because theres no way he'd go on a water slide, being partly Fire type.

Patchiiru
14th June 2006, 5:29 AM
Hi guys, I guess this is my first time in the HSW Cafe. So, what group are Night Avenger and I?

Musical Mayhem
15th June 2006, 3:22 AM
Hey guys, the RPG's on hold until June twenty-sixth. I'm going on vacation to Dayotona Beach and won't have access to a computer until then. Thanks for understanding. You can post up until Thursday night, Eastern Time, but after that is off limits. Kay?

Diljabar
15th June 2006, 3:52 AM
Darn, that makes me wish I still lived in Orlando! *sigh* I miss Orlando…

Mawile XD
15th June 2006, 9:19 PM
'Kay. Got it. Have fun!

Musical Mayhem
5th July 2006, 9:57 PM
Hey you guys, I finally figured out a well easier for me to explain way to explain the whole Flashback thing. If you've ever seen Charmed, you'll know that Pheobe has the power of premonition (having visions of the future/present/past), which is triggered when she touches certain items. Well, with the hybrids it's sort of like that, but theirs can also be triggered by words or names or even someone's actions. If this just made you more confused, ignore it.

Tyrant99
5th July 2006, 10:16 PM
ShyPikachu I hope myself and other people haven't messed up your original ideas about how this RPG was supose to go with no-one following Raiou at the moment.

Musical Mayhem
5th July 2006, 10:20 PM
No, Raiou came back. it was actually part of the origional plan, which was altered when I was on vacation because I thought of the greatest scene- but I can't tell you that. *waggles finger playfully* Everything's going according to plan at the moment, even if I didn't expect you guys to not follow him. I did expect the doubt though. *realises somethign* hey I'm spilling my plans here! You guys don't wanna know the end yet! Oh yeah, and does my new explination help at all?

Tyrant99
6th July 2006, 12:11 AM
yes, it does help

Sakura16
6th July 2006, 12:24 AM
Same here makes sense to me. And yeah the charmed thing did help.

~*Nobody*~
6th July 2006, 3:26 AM
What happens to the hybrids that are fighting for the scientists? I'm confused

Tyrant99
7th July 2006, 10:24 PM
the hybrids who are fighting for the scientists, I think they would after helping the fallen and injured hybrids on their side and restraining and tieing up captured hybrids, I suppose they would send out a search party to locate the hybrids that got away and after that they would strike.

well this is what I think they would do.

Torkie10
8th July 2006, 1:42 AM
Something tells me that Torkie is going to be stuck either with the job as a spy/nurse aid or a spy/janitor. XD. "Torkie, can you get this?" "Torkie, can you clean that?" "Torkie, can you lift these?" "Torkie, can you find those?"

Musical Mayhem
11th July 2006, 4:09 PM
Don't worry Torkie, I'm coming to save you! I didn't know you were back, I guess I should talk to you, It's just I've been really busy with marching band and such... *sigh* I just don't have enough time in the day. But we're still going full speed ahead, even when I do have inactive periods of like three days. Sorry about that. Glad to hear the Charmed thing helped everyone. Well, we're going to get moving soon, just waiting for Lilly and Zalman to save the hybrids that got captured/left behind.

Torkie10
11th July 2006, 10:13 PM
Out of curiousity, is Bill the Pokemaniac in this RPG? He seems to have some area of expertise in the area of DNA experiments...

Musical Mayhem
15th July 2006, 11:15 PM
What happens to the hybrids that are fighting for the scientists? I'm confused
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. *sighs* busy. Anyways, the hybrids fighting for the scientists were either taken back to the Rebel camp accidentally or went back to the lab to "question" Or "torture" ,depending on your character, the Rebels taht were captured.

Torkie10
17th July 2006, 2:09 AM
I'm back from vacation. When will Torkie be rescued? (He is currently in a box on the second floor...)

Musical Mayhem
17th July 2006, 9:50 PM
Torkie's been rescued from his box. lol. I love the box. I may not be on for the next few days, I'm going to be REALLY busy. I'll be on on Friday. Maybe.

Torkie10
19th July 2006, 5:23 PM
Is it okay if I drop Charity for Zanpiper? Zanpiper has a much better personality, whereas Charity is a bit of a softie. Zanpiper is a bit of a hyper emo hybrid, so he would be more intersting.

Musical Mayhem
20th July 2006, 5:11 PM
Sure, that's fine. A lot of people dropped one of their characters to focus on the other. Although, I don't know where people went, there's only like 5/20-some people that have been posting frequently. And I thought I was never on.

Russian May
24th July 2006, 11:49 AM
Whew! Guys, I'm so confused! I've forgot to tell ya, that I've gone on vacation! Where are everybody now?

Tyrant99
24th July 2006, 3:21 PM
after the partically succesful escape from the park, the hybrids that got away were helping the injured and now are dealing with Kariou who came after them, shypikachu's character and Zalman have gone back to the hotel to rescue the captured hybrids and also seem to have convinced a few other to change side they are currently escaping through a tunnel.

so right now everybody is either escaping through tunnel from hotel or involved in this fight against Kariou.

if anyone notices something I have missed please say

Russian May
27th July 2006, 5:23 PM
Hey, guys? Isn't it late for me to have an NPC?

Musical Mayhem
27th July 2006, 5:46 PM
No, It's never too late for NPCs! We just made that Tauros guy. He's a dumba*s.