PDA

View Full Version : Pencil's Spriting Goodness!

Ninjit
18th May 2006, 8:24 AM
I finally decided to start a Spriting thread.
I started way back in about April of '04, so it was this forum was my inspiration.
I decided to remaster them and show them off here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/temmi/yaysprite.jpg
This is my first sprite and until I get back into spriting, this is my best and only sprite. I decided not to show my other one since it's not that great.
The remastering is recoloring. Originally, the legs were their normal color, and I used my newly found spriting techniques to add stuff. The man was done by my friend, an Awesome spriter by the name of JamieRovis. I made the hair look better.
----
There will be more to come, obviously.

~Flareon~
18th May 2006, 11:06 AM
I liked your sprites, they looked very nice.

Divine_Light
18th May 2006, 2:30 PM
Save them as PNG but cool cradily scorpion

Kinginsoar
18th May 2006, 9:41 PM
I liked your sprites, they looked very nice.
You can't say the same thing for every thread to get more posts. For example, why are some things cool? You are usually like this:

I liked your mixes, they were very cool.

And WHY were they cool? You're spamming. I didn't want to start a fight or something, I just wanted to tell you. I hope that's ok.

They are very weird looking. I guess the Cradily mix is good, but I'd recolor it with the pokemon you mixed it with's colors (I'm guessing Armaldo?). Your base pokemon should be with recolored with the other pokemon's colors. The trainer mix isn't much, but I guess it's ok. Overall, nice work.

Ninjit
19th May 2006, 8:33 AM
I did save it as PNG, Photobucket just made it JPG.
And thanks. Tis been a long time since I've used pokemon names, so I'm a little forgetful. *Anime Sweat*