PDA

View Full Version : Trozei Glitch!

Mega Trickster
20th May 2006, 2:19 AM
I connected four Pokemon then I was gonna connect three then...well its hard to put in words. So I'll use symbols and whatnot.

- = Trozei connection line (the yellow thing that wraps around the Pokemon when you connect them together)
x = Random Pokemon
;261; = Poochyena (the Pokemon where the glitch appeared)

---After four were connected---
;261; x x x
x ;261; ;261;

---After moving left one down---
;261; - ;261; - ;261;

---Finger slips and one is accidently moved down (glitch here)---
- ;261; - ;261;
;261;

---

The spot where the Poochyena was was blank. The game still took it as connecting three but my remaining count went down by 2 and the one Poochyena was still here. Freaky huh?

Pikamiki
20th May 2006, 10:15 AM
its probably not a glitch, its just that you had another 3 lined up elsewhere and then you could combine pokemon in different shapes!

HarleyScarow
20th May 2006, 1:40 PM
There's always a lot of things in a game that I would confust for a glitch, but when I go and see that it's just something rare that happens in the game, I get all angry for the sake of getting angry. But I think that you'll probably find another glitch somewhere; since this is a puzzle game, you can expect a lot to appear since the system is easy to make mistakes. Have fun playing the thing though for the sake of it, okay?

Guy
11th June 2006, 2:01 PM
I connected four Pokemon then I was gonna connect three then...well its hard to put in words. So I'll use symbols and whatnot.

- = Trozei connection line (the yellow thing that wraps around the Pokemon when you connect them together)
x = Random Pokemon
;261; = Poochyena (the Pokemon where the glitch appeared)

---After four were connected---
;261; x x x
x ;261; ;261;

---After moving left one down---
;261; - ;261; - ;261;

---Finger slips and one is accidently moved down (glitch here)---
- ;261; - ;261;
;261;

---

The spot where the Poochyena was was blank. The game still took it as connecting three but my remaining count went down by 2 and the one Poochyena was still here. Freaky huh?
Did it do the sound for a Trozei? Did it say anything on the screen? I might be able to find out exactly why...

winxmaster
13th June 2006, 6:18 PM
It was a trozei chance. You connected four, then three, then two. That's quite common, in fact, I don't think you can beat the game without doing it. The first trozei has to be a four PokeMon trozei, which can be followed by a three, then twos. it wasn't a glitch, but maybe you'll find one.

Guy
14th June 2006, 1:22 AM
It was a trozei chance. You connected four, then three, then two. That's quite common, in fact, I don't think you can beat the game without doing it. The first trozei has to be a four PokeMon trozei, which can be followed by a three, then twos. it wasn't a glitch, but maybe you'll find one.
I think he would have understood if it was a trozei chance... but then again, those pictures looked hard to understand...

Mega Trickster
14th June 2006, 1:23 AM
I think he would have understood if it was a trozei chance... but then again, those pictures looked hard to understand...
*kills you for ignorance*

I guess I forgot to mention that the background was white, and I managed to connect 2 Pokemon and the game took it as 3.

[AceAussie]
14th June 2006, 2:36 PM
okay well that has never happened to me but if it did i wouldn't take it as a glitch more like a mistake

Guy
22nd June 2006, 10:57 PM
*kills you for ignorance*

I guess I forgot to mention that the background was white, and I managed to connect 2 Pokemon and the game took it as 3.
Well the game wouldn't do anything if you connected less than 4 in a white screen...was that the glitch?

Mega Trickster
23rd June 2006, 1:00 AM
Well the game wouldn't do anything if you connected less than 4 in a white screen...was that the glitch?

The game took connecting 2 Pokemon as 3.

Guy
23rd June 2006, 1:51 AM
Yes, I know, but if you said it was a white screen, that wouldn't really matter, as nothing would happen if you connected less than 4.

Mega Trickster
23rd June 2006, 1:55 AM
Yes, I know, but if you said it was a white screen, that wouldn't really matter, as nothing would happen if you connected less than 4.

It was green, I just connected 4, was going to connect 3, hand slips, game takes 2 as 3.

Guy
23rd June 2006, 2:05 AM
It was green, I just connected 4, was going to connect 3, hand slips, game takes 2 as 3.
O. gotcha. well, I don't really know how that happened, I guess. If it was that early in the continous Trozei, surely you would realize everything, so I dunno.

coolcobra77
23rd June 2006, 2:14 AM
wierd... well as long as ur game isnt hurt.. doesnt it kinda help....

(havent played Trozei for loong time... well only once at a friends place)

Goth_Guy
27th June 2006, 3:42 AM
Pokemon Games are alwasys full of Glitches, That is what a lot of people like about Pokemon. If you are upset about the glitch than just at least be glad that it does not have as many glitches as Red and Blue.

Also Just like Pikamiki said:

its probably not a glitch, its just that you had another 3 lined up elsewhere and then you could combine pokemon in different shapes!

It might not even be a glitch.

Guy
27th June 2006, 11:32 PM
You probably moved it down after the game took it as a Trozei, so all of them in that line got destroyed, but your hand slipped at just the right moment.

~Lati Master~
1st July 2006, 6:22 AM
That always happens to me. I don't think it's a glitch

y0u_kNoW_wh0
5th July 2006, 11:55 PM
I didn't understand anything you just said!

Guy
30th July 2006, 2:26 PM
the glitch is that his hand is faster then the game :)
when he was connecting 3 Pkmn, his hand slipped and moved one of the 3, and the 2 were destroyed, but so was the one next to them that replaced the one accidentally moved.

Dummy991
1st August 2006, 8:06 PM
it's probably a minor glitch in the game The Term for a Glitch is: an order of actions Piling up 2 make a certain Episode inwhich the game does not Function propperly or somethin' like that. (sorry for Misspelling...) a glitch like Missingno ;000; a Major glitch which can b Repeated over and over and over but minors r usely rare once in a life time occurances that cannot b repeated.

if u like glitches then go to http://www.trsrockin.com/tales.html