PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Chains of a Dark Dungeon

Forgotten Chain
21st May 2006, 1:27 AM
I may add more, I dunno. I would have more, but my computer crashed a while ago and I lost all my files. Well, enjoy.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/LinksLegends/Presentation.png

Momiji
21st May 2006, 1:45 AM
I may add more, I dunno. I would have more, but my computer crashed a while ago and I lost all my files. Well, enjoy.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/LinksLegends/Presentation.png

I'll get straight to the point... Your fakemon need lots of work. They are very "square" and lack proper shading. Their form or "shape" doesn't look "real". So I sugest you keep trying and that you try to do some re-vamps 'cause that will help you with your shading.

As for the mixes, while obvious, they are still good. My suggestion is you try and blend both pokemon equally into one more than just adding one pokemon to the other.

Chaotic Houndoom
21st May 2006, 2:33 AM
Those are good, I like them!

Forgotten Chain
20th June 2006, 7:17 PM
A little update.

maxxa
20th June 2006, 7:38 PM
I'll get straight to the point... Your fakemon need lots of work. They are very "square" and lack proper shading. Their form or "shape" doesn't look "real". So I sugest you keep trying and that you try to do some re-vamps 'cause that will help you with your shading.

As for the mixes, while obvious, they are still good. My suggestion is you try and blend both pokemon equally into one more than just adding one pokemon to the other.
perfectly said on the fakemon
the revamps seem a little too red/blueish shading make your own and make your own outlining for a revamping noob try gold/silver sprites there so much better and easier to use

Captain Murkrow
20th June 2006, 8:06 PM

and momiji would know this. he is the founder of the land called ages.

Forgotten Chain
21st June 2006, 2:24 AM
the revamps seem a little too red/blueish shading make your own and make your own outlining

Erm... What? Can you type this a little clearer?

Electabuzz
21st June 2006, 3:16 AM
Basically what he's saying, is that when you revamp, you need to severely edit the shading because the old sprites have bad shading. To do this, take the revamped sprite adn put it next to the advance generation sprite, and basically "copy" the shading pixel by pixel.

kuro mizu
21st June 2006, 4:53 AM
well on the brightside (^-^), selot is definately your best fakemon. It would be a cute starter pokemon.

The magikarp/zubat actually looks cool/cute to me...i like it.

And the scyther/groudon, WOW, ive never seen anything like that before, its cool.

But again, the red and green fakemon do need some work...

And the sentret mix looks like its pooping out an ekans...HAHA

The revamps are actually pixeled well.

Maybe you should make the fire surskit red, orange, or black instead of yellow...just a thought...

Celeste
21st June 2006, 5:00 AM
Selot is soooo cute and probably your best one and Darkwater is right that it would be a good starter pokemon, your other fakemon need some work but your mixes are very cool and interesting hope to see more.

Zero Nexus
21st June 2006, 4:49 PM
omg! the groudon/syther mix pwns!

Forgotten Chain
21st June 2006, 10:26 PM
Electabuzz: Okay, I'll try that.

Darkwater: Thanks. Yeah, Magikarp/Zubat and Selot are my most recent ones. The Surskit was supposed to be like a candle, but I guess I didn't make it obvious enough. :\

Also, Selot IS supposed to be a starter.

Celeste & Zezrex: Thanks.

Nearly Everyone: Yeah, I'll fix my old Fakeon and junk.