PDA

View Full Version : Brock..thingeh

zuloon
21st May 2006, 2:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/zepher229/Requests/brockav.png

Yeah. Made in paint, I worked on and off for about two weeks.
CC Please.

Chaotic Houndoom
21st May 2006, 2:33 PM
Wow, that's really good, keep it up!

zuloon
21st May 2006, 2:34 PM
Wow, that's really good, keep it up!
Uhh...that doesn't really help. I should've put "CC please". I'll do that now.

umbreot
21st May 2006, 2:36 PM
IT is pretty good for microsoft paint, and the shading blends right in even though it does not really look like brock. But it is good none the less.

zuloon
21st May 2006, 2:38 PM
IT is pretty good for microsoft paint
What do you mean, "IT is pretty good for microsoft paint"? MS Paint has nothing to do with it. I just wrote that so that people wouldn't use it as an excuse for having really crappy art.

EDIT: Not to be mean...Just sayin'

umbreot
21st May 2006, 2:49 PM
What do you mean, "IT is pretty good for microsoft paint"? MS Paint has nothing to do with it. I just wrote that so that people wouldn't use it as an excuse for having really crappy art.

EDIT: Not to be mean...Just sayin'

MS paint is not the best software for scrathes (though its perfect for mixes and recolors). Thats why I was impressed at how much you got out of MSpaint.

RisenJade DragonKnightGT
21st May 2006, 2:51 PM
pretty good but their are things pretty odd with the sprite.like the left ear looks like it is comming out of brock's left eye.his eyebrows are too thick and the mouth is too big.brock's hair shading is odd.the lightest shade seems to go in squiggles.overall it is a nice sprite just fix it up and it will be great.

zuloon
21st May 2006, 2:53 PM
pretty good but their are things pretty odd with the sprite.like the left ear looks like it is comming out of brock's left eye.his eyebrows are too thick and the mouth is too big.brock's hair shading is odd.the lightest shade seems to go in squiggles.overall it is a nice sprite just fix it up and it will be great.
YES! THANK YOU!

Yeah, I was dissapointed by the mouth, also. What do you mean by "the squiggles"?

RisenJade DragonKnightGT
21st May 2006, 2:57 PM
YES! THANK YOU!

Yeah, I was dissapointed by the mouth, also. What do you mean by "the squiggles"?

like the lightest shade goes in a zig zag on the hair

Kinginsoar
21st May 2006, 3:56 PM
It's very good. Yeah, if I made the mouth like that I wouldn't like it either. The eyebrow looks a little big (when I say big, I mean like a monkey, no offense). The head is a little fat...so is the hair. Some of Brock's hair is pointing down, when it all should be spikey. I can still tell you worked a long time on it. You should say that it is kind of pillow-shaded...cause it is. And did you ACTUALLY make it in paint? Cause if you did, it's really good besides the flaws I've said. I really hope I helped (I think I did).

~Hazy~

zuloon
21st May 2006, 4:00 PM
Yup, I made it in paint. Thanks. When you guys say the eyebrow is too big, do you mean wide or tall?

Kinginsoar
21st May 2006, 4:13 PM
For me, a little too wide. Tall is ok, but it could be less tall.

zuloon
21st May 2006, 4:20 PM
For me, a little too wide. Tall is ok, but it could be less tall.
Okay, thanks.

Bu†cH
21st May 2006, 6:11 PM
Hmmmm....it looks like something off a museum. ^_^

Points for originality, shading, and time taken to make this.

Speaking of time, how long did it take for you to make this?

zuloon
21st May 2006, 9:24 PM
Speaking of time, how long did it take for you to make this?
In the first post: on and off for two weeks.

Thanks Butch.
(Sorry about the comic...it's just that I got bored >.<. I'll get back to you someday.)

fallinroxas
21st May 2006, 9:28 PM
it is not a sprite it should be in the fan art section

p.s i'm not mini modding im just saying

zuloon
21st May 2006, 9:38 PM
I knew that XD

umbreot
22nd May 2006, 2:26 AM
Yup, I made it in paint. Thanks. When you guys say the eyebrow is too big, do you mean wide or tall?

BOTH. Not to be rude, but the eyebrows are..fat

POKErUsAm
22nd May 2006, 2:29 AM
He should have a neck that you can see. Also, his mouth is a little to big as spotted by Hazy Leaf.

.Person.
22nd May 2006, 2:31 AM
I like the shading and the exact colors. Good jop! Plus! His arn't open like they never are! (Joke)

Nevetszero
22nd May 2006, 2:17 PM
Good job! His mouth and eyebrow are a bit too big as mentioned earlier. BTW What program is better at scratches than paint? I only have paint.

zuloon
22nd May 2006, 11:21 PM
I only have paint.
Same. I heard GraphicsGale is better, but I tried it without success.

blazemxx
22nd May 2006, 11:59 PM
No offense, but it looks like Clay. Eyebrows are fat liked mentioned, but it's good for paint.

zuloon
23rd May 2006, 12:15 AM
No offense, but it looks like Clay.
Who's that?

silverdragon
23rd May 2006, 1:07 AM
ooooooooooo build more build more!!!

umbreot
23rd May 2006, 3:19 AM
No offense, but it looks like Clay. Eyebrows are fat liked mentioned, but it's good for paint.Who's that?

This is the definition of clay:
Clay is a generic term for an aggregate of hydrous silicate particles less than 4 μm (micrometres) in diameter. Clay consists of a variety of phyllosilicate minerals rich in silicon and aluminium oxides and hydroxides which include variable amounts of structural water. Clays are generally formed by the chemical weathering of silicate-bearing rocks by carbonic acid, but some are formed by hydrothermal activity

OR

a very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired

THIS is how clay looks like when it is shaped into a vase:

http://faculty.luther.edu/~martinka/art43/daily/first%20days/clayjar.jpg

Thanks to google for all the information. And some credit is given to me, AKA your science teacher, for writing that here.

Nevetszero
23rd May 2006, 7:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetszero
I only have paint.

Same. I heard GraphicsGale is better, but I tried it without success.

Thankyou for that. I might give it a go.

zuloon
23rd May 2006, 2:59 PM
This is the definition of clay:
Clay is a generic term for an aggregate of hydrous silicate particles less than 4 μm (micrometres) in diameter. Clay consists of a variety of phyllosilicate minerals rich in silicon and aluminium oxides and hydroxides which include variable amounts of structural water. Clays are generally formed by the chemical weathering of silicate-bearing rocks by carbonic acid, but some are formed by hydrothermal activity

OR

a very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired

THIS is how clay looks like when it is shaped into a vase:

http://faculty.luther.edu/~martinka/art43/daily/first%20days/clayjar.jpg

Thanks to google for all the information. And some credit is given to me, AKA your science teacher, for writing that here.

Umm...I think he was mentioning a person, as he capitalized the "C".

Thanks anyway, though.