PDA

View Full Version : YGO Structure Deck 9 Comfirmed: Pulse of Dinosaurs *?*

Torkoal Stu
21st May 2006, 2:51 PM
Well I was surfing around Janime (YGO site, often has alot of anime info) forum and discovered a thread about SD9 with a picture of the cover of this deck and some info of the cards in it. And I couldn't see a thread for it, so I thought I would post this.

This should make Kenzan GX fans very happy if I do say so.

(Cover Link, well mostly the cover (http://blog.nettribe.org/user_images/66/6d/243c7acded03ab6627dc55e701b43c8e.png))

The cards comfirmed are:

SD09-JP001 Super Conductor Tyranno
SD09-JP017 Grand Evolution Pill
SD09-JP018 *New Card*
SD09-JP019 Jurassic World
SD09-JP028 Hunting Instinct
SD09-JP029 *New Card*
SD09-JP030 Large Eruption
SD09-JP031 Big Earthquake

The two remaining new cards are comfirmed as Spell and Traps, or so its said they are.

Also the place the people of Janime forum got this stuff found two arts as well, not sure about how comfirmed they are but whatever: Jurassic World (http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/E2020/bigpic/200652090900251.JPG) and Super Conductor Tyranno (http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/E2020/bigpic/200652090712401.JPG)

The cover and stuff are only a few days comfirmed, the deck type itself has been comfirmed for a month or two.

However the name, not so sure of o.o;

Credit to the wonderful people over at Janime for this and whereever they got it from. XP

Judai Yuki
21st May 2006, 6:05 PM
Yea i'm happy about this i could make a actually playabel character deck.

Divine_Light
21st May 2006, 7:12 PM
Not bad but i wouldn't buy it but there is knot enough dinosaur cards

Torkoal Stu
21st May 2006, 7:14 PM
Not bad but i wouldn't buy it but there is knot enough dinosaur cards
That's the basic point of this deck, to make more Dino cards and support cards.

But with Kenzan in GX the next two packs are loaded with Dino's, Power of the Duelist and Cyber Dark Impact I mean.

Yea i'm happy about this i could make a actually playabel character deck.
Edo is pretty playable, but you'd need loads of Japanese cards to make an Edo deck really. Well for now.

onix lord
21st May 2006, 7:18 PM
I'm stoked for this Structure deck. I've loved dinosaurs for a long time, but I've never had nearly enough cards to make anything close to a good deck. I'll probally just get this, keep it the way it is and use it just for fun.

Leon Phelps
21st May 2006, 8:33 PM
This is great! It was hard for me to come by enough dinosaur themed cards to make decent deck.

EmbersBackUpSinger
21st May 2006, 8:34 PM
It looks totally sweet. i MIGHT GET IT!

Tamer Zack
21st May 2006, 8:44 PM
Only a guess but 18 should be either Giant Rex or Dark Tyranno. For those who don't watch JPN YGO GX Dark Tyranno is the better version of Black Tyranno.

Also the place the people of Janime forum got this stuff found two arts as well, not sure about how comfirmed they are but whatever: Jurassic World (http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/E2020/bigpic/200652090900251.JPG) and Super Conductor Tyranno (http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/E2020/bigpic/200652090712401.JPG)

I got the images from Nintendo World a place where UDE gets pwnd at.

Super Conductor Tyranno
Light/Dinosaur/8/3300/1400
By Tributing 1 monster on your side of the field, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. You can only activate this effect once per turn. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

Jurassic World
Field Spell
Increase the ATK and DEF of all Dinosaur-Type monsters by 300 points.

~Sirnight~
21st May 2006, 8:46 PM
Wow, not only a workable character deck but an actual GOOD character deck. Really, I know Kenzna's deck and I could see thios being played. So does this mean we could be seein the deck of that duelist who had insect princess?

Judai Yuki
21st May 2006, 8:53 PM
No i doubt that she was a minor character.Kenzan is close to major.

~Sirnight~
21st May 2006, 8:55 PM
Good pont, then there could be a deck of machines, hence Sho.

Judai Yuki
21st May 2006, 9:07 PM
Yeah sense we didnt have those(that) released yet.We are still 2 decks behind Japan.

~Sirnight~
21st May 2006, 9:08 PM
Yeah, speaking of being behind, and the fact that this is the 9th. How many do we have?

Judai Yuki
21st May 2006, 10:38 PM
We have just gotten out 7th like a week ago.<< It's the worst one anyway.

Torkoal Stu
22nd May 2006, 5:04 PM
Do we even know anything about SD8? o_o; Apart from its wind attribute.

I dunno with all the Sho cards coming out in packs it would just be a whole reprint deck, unless they don't release Stealthroid and the others remaining.

Super Conductor Tyranno
By Tributing 1 monster on your side of the field, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. You can only activate this effect once per turn. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

Jurassic World
Field Spell
Increase the ATK and DEF of all Dinosaur-Type monsters by 300 points.

Ah you're the one who got the images then ^^ Thank you so much Zack, well Tamer Zack.

So basically Jurassic World is Wasteland? God thats lame :/

ShadowKitsune
22nd May 2006, 5:54 PM
Yep. Stick with Wasteland.

I'll see how far I get with Tyranno Infinity.

Does anyone know when we'll get Chaos Distill?

Torkoal Stu
22nd May 2006, 5:57 PM
Probably never.

Or it will be a Japanese only promo, like Marshmellon and Sixth Sense and so many more.

FireKero!
23rd May 2006, 4:17 AM
*sigh*Great. Now I get to make yet another themed deck. First E-Hero's, then Aliens, Neos, D-Hero's, Vehicroids, CYber, and now Dino's....

Man, this is kinda old though.....Knew about this for pushing 2 months now.

If there is a Dino fusion, then Future Fusion with the DIno's will be crazy!

Torkoal Stu
23rd May 2006, 5:49 PM
It is old, but there was no thread about it over here. Plus the pictures and the comfirmed cards are new, as of like last week.

Also Future Fusion will be so banned by October you just know it.

Tamer Zack
23rd May 2006, 6:36 PM
Man, this is kinda old though.....Knew about this for pushing 2 months now.

Technically this is new for the past 2 months we just knew what the name and theme was and that was about it.

WaterTrainer243
23rd May 2006, 7:33 PM
I think it's safe to say that Rex Raptor would want this deck. But one has to wonder what other cards are gonna be in this deck.

Mikau
23rd May 2006, 9:06 PM
^I'm thinking maybe a few Tyranno Infinitys.

~Sirnight~
23rd May 2006, 11:26 PM
It is old, but there was no thread about it over here. Plus the pictures and the comfirmed cards are new, as of like last week.

Also Future Fusion will be so banned by October you just know it.

No kiding, it's fusing two cards from your DECK. That's totally cheap.

I think it's safe to say that Rex Raptor would want this deck.

No, actually it'll be used by a new dino-using student named Kenzan.

Paden
24th May 2006, 12:28 AM
I must be lucky because I've been thinking of a Dino Deck. ^_^

Love Hina Fan
24th May 2006, 3:11 AM
Pulse of Dinosaurs is way too literal of a translation.

恐竜の鼓動 could be better translated as The Beat of Dinosaurs, or heck, even Encouragement of Dinosaurs.

Super Conductor Tyranno makes me happy, but the lack of double attack like it had in the anime make me sad. Jurassic World was completely butchered. Is it really that broken to have a field card for dinos that would prevent them getting killed by traps?

Jupetta
24th May 2006, 7:44 AM
This is great for the Dino's... finally some support.
~;354;

Torkoal Stu
24th May 2006, 4:58 PM
Love Hina Fan its just the Japanese name, Konami will change the name for sure by the time it reaches US shores.

Since Pulse of the Dinosaurs is something I can't imagine Konami keeping as a name.

o_o;

EDIT: GONDORA at Janime just posted:

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=SD9-20060524035147.jpg

No idea what it says though.

Tamer Zack
24th May 2006, 6:26 PM
There just talking about some of the cards that are in this structure and some combos on how to like summon Super Conductor Tyranno really early.

Torkoal Stu
24th May 2006, 6:27 PM
There just talking about some of the cards that are in this structure and some combos on how to like summon Super Conductor Tyranno really early.
Oh like in the Spellcaster and Warrior Decks you get those little sheets with loads of arrows and cards.

I just threw those away XP

Love Hina Fan
24th May 2006, 8:00 PM
I have bad news about Super Conductor Tyranno. Can anyone else see a bracket on it's text? Cuz if my eyes aren't deceiving me, the first line of text says something about a certain card on your field. I can't read what the card is because of how blurry the pic is, but it is definately a card if there is a bracket. Either that is a way to make it have another effect, or it means it just might be another nomi...

Also, there are 8 new cards in this deck, and we've seen 6, so I am hoping that Giant Rex is one of them.

Paden
25th May 2006, 1:07 AM
Google says it is Beat of Dinosaurs. Anyways, I can't wait 'till it comes out.

DeoxysTrainer
25th May 2006, 1:11 AM
Well,since I love Dinosaurs (and know them more than you),I might get it when it comes to the US and put them in my side deck

Tamer Zack
25th May 2006, 7:42 AM
I have bad news about Super Conductor Tyranno. Can anyone else see a bracket on it's text? Cuz if my eyes aren't deceiving me, the first line of text says something about a certain card on your field. I can't read what the card is because of how blurry the pic is, but it is definately a card if there is a bracket. Either that is a way to make it have another effect, or it means it just might be another nomi...

Nah his effect still the same he aint no nomi.

Super Conductor Tyranno

TheOne
25th May 2006, 12:43 PM
Awsome. A Dino deck. Now to get an insect one.>_> I hope this deck has Two-Headed King Rex. Cool card.

Torkoal Stu
25th May 2006, 5:08 PM
Google says it is Beat of Dinosaurs. Anyways, I can't wait 'till it comes out.
Google is a bad translator, it translates Japanese anime summaries so badly.

So I wouldn't trust Google, plus i'm only going on the info people got on a different forum. And they got it from loads of Japanese sources, plus the US name will probably something like Beat of the Dinosaurs.

Tamer Zack
25th May 2006, 5:51 PM
Both Googles and Babelfish are the badest place to go and get stuff translated. I think it's Babelfish that translate Cyber Dragon into Rhino Dragon.

Love Hina Fan
26th May 2006, 1:35 AM
^I am talking about the actual card itself. I mean if I can't see it clearly, it means other people can't as well right? So how can we sure because the text on the card looks a lot longer than 自分フィールド上のモンスター1体を生け贄に捧げる事で相手ライフに1000ポイントダメージ を与える。 この効果は1ターンに1度しか使用できない。また、この効果を発動した場合、そのターンこのモンスターは攻 撃宣言をする事ができない。

EmbersBackUpSinger
26th May 2006, 1:37 AM
This would be gr8 for Rex Raptor to come back with in the show!

Love Hina Fan
26th May 2006, 1:39 AM
^Too bad Kenzan already took the place as a dinosaur duelist. And we know how GX writers feel about DM characters...

Judai Yuki
26th May 2006, 12:46 PM
Uhh Future Fusion wont be banned....You have to leave it face-up until next turn.

Mikau
27th May 2006, 7:06 AM
What does Future Fusion do exactly?

Judai Yuki
27th May 2006, 7:13 AM
Future Fusion
Magic - Continuous
Choose Fusion materials from your deck for a Fusion monsters and send them to Graveyard, and
choose a Fusion monster from your Fusion deck. At the 2nd of your Standby Phase after this card
is activate special summon that Fusion monster onto your field (this special summon is treated as
Fusion Summon). When this card is not on the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is
destroy, destroy this card.

~Sirnight~
28th May 2006, 12:56 AM
Future Fusion
Magic - Continuous
Choose Fusion materials from your deck for a Fusion monsters and send them to Graveyard, and
choose a Fusion monster from your Fusion deck. At the 2nd of your Standby Phase after this card
is activate special summon that Fusion monster onto your field (this special summon is treated as
Fusion Summon). When this card is not on the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is
destroy, destroy this card.

WEll, that's what it meant... see, it looked different when I was watchint the show, it seemed as Ryo just used Future Fusion like THAT.

Judai Yuki
28th May 2006, 1:07 AM
Yeah they watered it down because it was broken.