PDA

View Full Version : The Sam/Danny and Danny Fenton/Valerie Shippers Debate Thread!

dannyphantomhott
22nd May 2006, 12:33 AM
Ok I asked a mode a while back if I could make a thread like this, its been almost a year and no one's replied to my question, so I made the thread. I understand if it get's closed, if it doesn't let the debate begin. This is for Danny Phantom fans, just debate who you think will get together in the end Sam/Danny or Danny Fenton/Valerie. Give hints etc if you want, have fun people!

Katsu Koneko
22nd May 2006, 12:42 AM
Sam x Danny Definately!

dannyphantomhott
22nd May 2006, 12:52 AM
Awe give hints/theories as to why you think Sam/Danny will get together. This isn't just a question, its a debate, suppose a Valerie/Danny Shipper comes along and says Valerie/Danny all the way, we have to have proof as to why we think one ship will happen =]
Just saying is all.

Phantom_Bugsy
22nd May 2006, 8:05 AM
Dash and Danny all the way.

What? That's not a choice? :/

Katsu Koneko
22nd May 2006, 8:07 AM
Hm..

The Fake Out Makeout
The Senior Ring
Sam's in more episodes than Valerie
They've been friends for a long time

I forget the rest..x.x

dannyphantomhott
22nd May 2006, 8:14 PM
Dash and Danny all the way.

What? That's not a choice? :/

LOL No Dash/Danny is not a choice in this thread, sorry. But there is another Danny thread to say what your favorite couple is from that show. Can't find it though. Katsu Koneko, donít forget the episode Double Cross My Heart that aired recently, Danny discovers his feelings for Sam in that episode after he grows jealous of Sam being with another guy =]

Katsu Koneko
22nd May 2006, 11:54 PM
Oh yeah! The one where Danny gets jealous and worried about Sam going out with that guy from Idaho..or something like that.

dannyphantomhott
23rd May 2006, 5:58 PM
Oh yeah! The one where Danny gets jealous and worried about Sam going out with that guy from Idaho..or something like that.

Yup, it was a pretty cool episode. Though I didn't like Sam's attitude in the episode at least they threw us some Sam/Danny hints in the episode. Though I have to admit Sam/Danny Shippers are not in the clear just yet, Danny was drooling over Valerie in the begining. Well have to see in the later episodes whether or not Danny's crush on Valerie has vanished or not.