PDA

View Full Version : people on these forums are rude and biased

blue mew
23rd May 2006, 5:28 PM
i have posted my pokemon team on ingame teams and my first ever sprites on the art section. i have then been insulted by such big heads as zowthai or what ever his name is.
even though he read that they were my first sprites he still rudly insulted them.
on the team section i was insulted for apparantly being crap. i am not crap i am the nottinghamshire pokemon champion.
and the mods are biased towards these people, they basicly encourage them, and even if i am right, just because my o.h.b says beggining trainer, knowone believes me.
well i have had it, there are much better and more orderly forums on;
www.I-am-advertising.com
and
www.lets-read-the-rules.com/they-are-clever

Thriller
23rd May 2006, 5:33 PM
They say your teams suck because they do. I don't even hang in the RMT section and I could tell. Take the commentors advice whether its rude. No one should leave Drill Peck from Zapdos in favour of Hidden Power.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/tvthemes/spkc43.gif

blue mew
23rd May 2006, 5:38 PM
i do not have a zapdos with drill peck!

my team can not suc!
it is funny how only the ignorant people on this website say it the people on the other two sites like them

Fatal
23rd May 2006, 5:40 PM
Gouryu, that smiley is getting old somewhat. :(

Yeah, blue mew, we don't really care if you're a "champ" or not, learn to take criticism. And don't complain about your user rank saying "Beginning Trainer" because everyone has the same damn rank when they are fairly new to the forums. If you want your rank to go up, post more OMG LZOL!

-Fatal

Thriller
23rd May 2006, 5:43 PM
Gouryu, that smiley is getting old somewhat.

Yeah? Well I don't care, I'm gonna use it till I feel like stopping.

And blue mew, you can change your title, if you really have that much pride why don't you call yourself "Ultra Pokemon Mastar!"

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/tvthemes/spkc43.gif

blue mew
23rd May 2006, 5:45 PM
i am not complaining about my rank. i can take resonable critisism. this is precisly what i mean. can you not read. i said other people dont believe me because of my rank. the people who critisise are the ones who can't talk. there teams are usualy alot worse than mine. same with sprites.
on www.i-am-so-getting-warned-now.net/pwned ,the worlds best forum, there are rules stopping people from insulting others.

.Dan.S.2006.
23rd May 2006, 6:06 PM
Sorry kiddo but I hardly find 'rubbish' that insulting. Actually it was a compliment compared to what some people would've said. You may say that we are biased and prejudiced but that is not true. I respect those who respect me, and I understand how long you've been here has nothing to do with it, because there are some people who have been here for a month and can sprite better than most people on this forum. I only deliver the facts kid, don't go getting banned because of this. It wouldn't be a good start. You lost your head too easily, learn to control your anger. You coming here expecting respect on a plate? You gotta earn it first.

Also it is 'Zhou Tai'

Rufinito18
23rd May 2006, 6:11 PM
Blue Mew, I fail to see your point.
I've browsed the threads you're complaining about, and it seems you're the one whos being a little touchy.
Being the champ somewhere doesn't mean you're the best, theres always something to improve. Your team is ok. But it seriously needs work. Does it bother you that I say this? Too bad. It's the truth

Dark Pheonix
23rd May 2006, 6:13 PM
No they wernt insulting you. Basically they were saying that your team/sprites were no good. The people offered help but you shoved it back down there throats. Its a case of like it or lump it.

blue mew
23rd May 2006, 6:23 PM
are you mad some 10 year old calling me kiddo talking about respect must be earned.
ruffian 18 or who ever talking about it like polotics and dark phoenix following like a lost leming. MY TEAM IS NOT RUBBISH THIS IS RUBBISH
RHYDON LV100
MODEST NATURE
SURF
FIRE BLAST
ROCKSLIDE
BLIZZARD
now that is terrible my zapdos is no where near that bad.

oh and the respect crap, is this down on da street, or something?
you are insane!!! this is a pokemon forum not polotics, not leming land, nor is it the back street behind the local run down factory.
WARNED has sence, rules, nice respectful people and the best mods on earth; typhlosion and je-ro-en 3 they could single handedly thrash this site.

Dark Pheonix
23rd May 2006, 6:30 PM
You see i wasnt being nasty and you rammed it down my throat.

RaZoR LeAf
23rd May 2006, 6:33 PM
Lets see. I see one post in your sprite thread that could be considered insulting. Admittidly, Zhou Tai should have been a little nicer, but the fact that his/her criticisms were sound means that you were in the wrong.

As for your RMT thread, I see no posts that are insulting. They were more or less all concerning the moves. Lets not forget that the people in Advance RMT play net battle a lot, so they know a lot about battling. Just because you are the "local 'champion'" doesn't mean that you are correct. The fact that you pretty much shot down every single suggestions makes me wonder if you even wanted your team rated or you just wanted to show off.

Now back to the main problem, you advertised 3 times in this topic, so you're gonna get warned. Call it mod bias if you wish, but the fact that the rules are there for everyone's benefit, and you are complaining about people being unfair, it's only fair that you be punished for it too.

Rufinito18
23rd May 2006, 6:40 PM
are you mad some 10 year old calling me kiddo talking about respect must be earned.
ruffian 18 or who ever talking about it like polotics and dark phoenix following like a lost leming. MY TEAM IS NOT RUBBISH THIS IS RUBBISH
RHYDON LV100
MODEST NATURE
SURF
FIRE BLAST
ROCKSLIDE
BLIZZARD

you are insane!!! this is a pokemon forum not polotics, not leming land, nor is it the back street behind the local run down factory.
WARNED has sence, rules, nice respectful people and the best mods on earth; typhlosion and je-ro-en 3 they could single handedly thrash this site.

I undestood nothing of what you wrote. It's full of spelling mistakes.
I feel that you have come to this forum for the sole purpose of advertizing. and If do didnt, well, why are you posting those links? What do they have to do with the fact, well that you think embers here are rude?
Heh...lemming land. Now thats funny.

SHUCKLE MAN
23rd May 2006, 6:42 PM
I think that most people on these forums are nice. The RMT section on this forum is well known for being 'bad'. In the in-game section, people give competitive movesets using to many TMs and complicated breeding chains and precise IVs.

Really, to be accepted in the RMT section you must play Netbattle regularly (as much as possible). If you beat the other members to battles, they will respect you more. It does not really have that much to do with your user rank. asianmang is a great example, he is somewhat a new member as far as I know, but he obviously has common sense and knows his stuff, people like him.
Oh, and do you think typhlosion and je-ro-ren could single-handedly thrash this site? I bet they do not even know how to access the admin cp on these forums! (well, they probably do actually).

Kirby
23rd May 2006, 6:43 PM
Sorry kiddo but I hardly find 'rubbish' that insulting. Actually it was a compliment compared to what some people would've said. You may say that we are biased and prejudiced but that is not true. I respect those who respect me, and I understand how long you've been here has nothing to do with it, because there are some people who have been here for a month and can sprite better than most people on this forum. I only deliver the facts kid, don't go getting banned because of this. It wouldn't be a good start. You lost your head too easily, learn to control your anger. You coming here expecting respect on a plate? You gotta earn it first.

Also it is 'Zhou Tai'

LOL Why the hell would you want to earn respect from a bunch of internet nobodies.
(No offense to anyone, please try to see where I'm coming from)

Hell, why would you waste time even trying? You honestly think you're going to meet anyone from here in real life?

And if people don't believe you because of your 'user rank' then change the damn thing, it's not that hard to do.

And if the people here are so terribly mean and biased, then why not leave :O!

SHUCKLE MAN
23rd May 2006, 6:52 PM
LOL Why the hell would you want to earn respect from a bunch of internet nobodies.
(No offense to anyone, please try to see where I'm coming from)

Hell, why would you waste time even trying? You honestly think you're going to meet anyone from here in real life?

And if people don't believe you because of your 'user rank' then change the damn thing, it's not that hard to do.

And if the people here are so terribly mean and biased, then why not leave :O!

Good point! :) BUT, how on Earth could he edit his postcount? He could get into the admincp (as another admin) and use the edit/suspend/delete user option to edit his post count, but any admins online at the time would see him on the list of online admins, but with a different IP! (that doesn’t look good to the other admins now, does it?). Not only that, but what he does will go on the admin log and all the other admins will know what he did to himself, thus, making it obvious that it was him pretending to be the other admin (and they could compare the Internet Protocols anyway.)

The other way to raise a postcount quickly is to spam. Either way, I suppose he will get banned, would he not?

He may not be satisfied by raising his postcount the slow way.

blue mew
23rd May 2006, 6:54 PM
my post had 2 spelling mistakes, you can't resist but critisise can you!?!??!!

SHUCKLE MAN
23rd May 2006, 6:57 PM
my post had 2 spelling mistakes, you can't resist but critisise can you!?!??!!

That is one point to you! :)

.Dan.S.2006.
23rd May 2006, 6:58 PM
I'm 16 kiddo -.- You're digging yourself a bigger hole ...

Edit: Oh and I can see what you mean kirby :/ Respect on the internet is pretty pointless. However it pays to be courteous.

And I'll try to be more subtle in future Razor Leaf :)

Kirby
23rd May 2006, 7:01 PM
Good point! :) BUT, how on Earth could he edit his postcount? He could get into the admincp (as another admin) and use the edit/suspend/delete user option to edit his post count, but any admins online at the time would see him on the list of online admins, but with a different IP! (that doesn’t look good to the other admins now, does it?). Not only that, but what he does will go on the admin log and all the other admins will know what he did to himself, thus, making it obvious that it was him pretending to be the other admin (and they could compare the Internet Protocols anyway.)

The other way to raise a postcount quickly is to spam. Either way, I suppose he will get banned, would he not?

He may not be satisfied by raising his postcount the slow way.

I didn't mean edit his post count.

What I meant was he can change his user title, as we are able to use custom user titles on the forums :o

PLANES CURE TOWERS
23rd May 2006, 7:21 PM
i have posted my pokemon team on ingame teams and my first ever sprites on the art section. i have then been insulted by such big heads as zowthai or what ever his name is.
even though he read that they were my first sprites he still rudly insulted them.
on the team section i was insulted for apparantly being crap. i am not crap i am the nottinghamshire pokemon champion.
and the mods are biased towards these people, they basicly encourage them, and even if i am right, just because my o.h.b says beggining trainer, knowone believes me.
well i have had it, there are much better and more orderly forums on;
www.I-am-advertising.com
and
www.lets-read-the-rules.com/they-are-clever
Translation;

I have posted mediocre teams in the RMT section and utter crap in the fan art section. I wa sthen given critisism I could not take on the chin as a result of this from a member I care not about, but will mention anyway for sake of argument. Even though they were my first pieces of crap, he still insulted them for not just apparentley being crap, but actually being crap.

In the team section I was given critisism I disagreed with. I disagreed with this becuase I am the champion of something that doesn't matter on the internet. The moderators of this forum do their job but they shouldn't. Nobody likes me becuase of a user rank on the internet and I have had it. I have just wasted all of my time telling you this becuase I am now going to leave this forum, and you won't care a bit.

i do not have a zapdos with drill peck!

my team can not suc!
it is funny how only the ignorant people on this website say it the people on the other two sites like them
Translation;

I do not have a yellow flying elecrtic pokémon with a mediocre move that works on Skarmory!

It's funny how the clever and smart people on this website say that my team is rubbish, then two other sites' members, who aren't as smart or clever as the ones on this site, say otherwise. Hilarious, in fact!

i am not complaining about my rank. i can take resonable critisism. this is precisly what i mean. can you not read. i said other people dont believe me because of my rank. the people who critisise are the ones who can't talk. there teams are usualy alot worse than mine. same with sprites.
on www.i-am-so-getting-warned-now.net/pwned ,the worlds best forum, there are rules stopping people from insulting others.
Translation;

I am complaining about my rank, as it shows in my first post. I cannot take reasonable critisism. This is exactly what I mean! Are you illiterate! I said people do not believe me becuase of my rank, therefore I am complaining about it. The people who critisise are the ones who have a speech impediment! Their teams are actually excellent and work well. Same with sprites.

I am now leaving you, like I was supposed to in my other post, and go on the worlds best forum, where there are no rules, although I am complaining about the lack of them being enforced here!

RHYDON LV100
MODEST NATURE
SURF
FIRE BLAST
ROCKSLIDE
BLIZZARD

Translation;

Are you out of sanity! There is some child telling me respect shopuld be earned and calling me horrible names!

Member name or something is discussing it like politics and dark phoenix is following like a lost small creature that jumps off a cliff! MY TEAM IS NOT BAD, THIS IS BAD!

*example to show how super duper person is*

Now that is awful, my yellow electric bird is nowhere near that bad!

Oh, and that respect rubbish, is this down in the hood or something?
You are OUT OF YOUR MIND! This is a pokémon forum, not government! Nor is it little creature land, or a run down alley! People that are irrelevant could beat this website!

Point is; This person is bent.

-Josh

Rufinito18
23rd May 2006, 7:25 PM
*claps*
veru good trannslation Indeed!

Chris
23rd May 2006, 7:46 PM
Okay, this is damn ridiculous. More whining from people who can't seem to understand the concept of open-minded criticism and trying to make claims that everyone is against them and that the mods are "biased" towards this.

Lookie here. Only reason I support any of this, is because generally the people who start this up have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. What you're doing? You know what that is? I'll point it out for ya.

1) Insulting the members and staff.
2) Advertising another forum.
3) Taking criticism and accepting it as insults and going on a tangent about it.

From the looks of the way you spell, I can say that you are the one who must be 10 years old. From the way it sounds, your native language appears to be English, so you're not struggling with English. Sounds more or less like the fact that you just can't type up an understandable sentence correctly.

Oh, by the way, people here earn their respect by not whining over people giving them criticism over the internet. While this is a Pokemon based forum, it's not the only thing we discuss here.

I'm closing this thread. It's been dragged on long enough.

Either take it like a man or stay with the oh so precious forum you've advertised so many times. No one here cares if you're a local "champ" of any kind. Doesn't mean squat to the rest of the world.