PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: A Heart in Darkness Information and Discussion

Draco Malfoy
27th May 2006, 4:45 AM
As I explained in the Sign-Ups, you will first meet your Keyblade in Traverse Town. This is how things will start off.

Cdra1617 and I: We start our adventures in Traverse Town. Start in any District you want to but by the time you had posted three posts, you must be at the Courtyard, First District. Leon (Squall Leonhart) will meet us here.

Dream Breaker: Start your adventure at your Homeworld, the Radiant Garden. Cloud, Yuffie and Aerith will meet you at the exit of the world.

Shadowfaith: Like Dream Breaker, start your adventure at your Home World, Port Royal. Do NOT meet Barbossa, Sparrow, Swann or Turner. It is not time yet. Cid Highwind and Merlin will meet you at the jetty.

Then, we will all meet at the central Courtyard in the Third District where truly, our Adventures will begin. The Heartless are getting restless at Traverse Town, the Five must be found...

If you have any questions, post away. Also, if you want to apply for a NPC, post here. More information to come.

Shadowfaith
27th May 2006, 3:04 PM
Okay, I understand that. But what are we expected to do in our first post? We are to meet up with those character, but how exactly do we interact with them?

cdra1617
27th May 2006, 5:31 PM
I'll likely end up with a few NPCs... but right now I don't have them planned out well enough.

Also, in comment to your post in the sign-up thread: XD. What's amusing is that I always seem to have characters named Litera, but the one time I don't that's what you call her XP

Draco Malfoy
28th May 2006, 2:54 AM
Shadowfaith: Good question. In your first post, do what cdra did; just let your character live his/her everyday life. It'll be their last chance to have a normal life anyway.

Also, Cid Highwind, Merlin, Cloud, Yuffie and Aerith will recognise you. The Legendary Keybladers have a special aura to them and Merlin had taught the other four how to recognise your aura. They'll probably start a conversation first by beckoning you to come near them. Then they'll spill the beans and tell you about the Heartless, the Worlds, Sora, Keyblades, etc. At first, you'll probably won't believe them but the outcome must be that you must go with them, to Traverse Town, Third District, where Leon and Yen Sid will then meet all five of us and our Keyblade will find us there. How the conversation goes is up to you but the outcome must be that your character goes with the NPC(s) to the Third District Traverse Town.

Cdra1617: O_O I forgot that your character was Lihn! The name Litera got in my head, that's all. Sorry, Clearly Demented Rolling Apples. (That name got stuck too)

cdra1617
29th May 2006, 3:51 AM
It's no big deal; names like that do tend to grow on you. :P It just sounded really funny, that's all.

I'm a tad confused... do we control the people (err... Leon), or do you? o.o

Draco Malfoy
29th May 2006, 8:18 AM
Cdra1617: We both control them. I exert the greater control over them as Game Master but you do have some control. Just don't make them say anything out of character and anything I don't want them to say, you'll be fine.

Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, Merlin and Cloud should be able to recognise you as a Keyblader and would probably explain the nuts and bolts and take you to the Third District.

Dream Breaker
1st June 2006, 2:00 PM
I'm writing mine up right now, nearly two pages. Sorry for the delay.