PDA

View Full Version : Ru77ehs New gallery.

miken park
27th May 2006, 9:42 PM
Take note most thing here are revamps.
Well,Here it is, my new gallery. I don't know if people thin I'm good or bad but here we go.
Newest:
http://i4.*******.com/10wsa45.png
And a thing with everything else on it
http://i4.*******.com/10wsahj.png

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE don't post that It's great sh*t. I want a reason why you think they're great. I'm not gonna let you bump up your postcount with that crap.

spareux
27th May 2006, 9:45 PM
These are good but I have a tip for you: Don't use the black background. It makes some of your outlines disappear, and makes it hard for you to change black outlining sometimes.

I like the shading on Persian's body, but another tip: Suicune is one of those Pokemon you can get away with using Checkered shading on. i'd suggest putting a small bit here and there on its back.

Very good, keep it up! Btw, the Tyranitar's my fave.

miken park
27th May 2006, 9:53 PM
D= Yes, The black background isn't completly black, but I'm using dark skin anyway. I treid checkered and it turned out crappy on suicune. I like it how it is.

guiltysparkzz
29th May 2006, 2:19 AM
D= Yes, The black background isn't completly black, but I'm using dark skin anyway. I treid checkered and it turned out crappy on suicune. I like it how it is.

Dark background ftw ;D

Those are very nice as well. I always found the old Tyranitar sprite stubby though.

fallinroxas
29th May 2006, 2:32 AM
i like them they is good

miken park
29th May 2006, 5:44 AM
*Bashes with pole*

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE don't post that It's great sh*t. I want a reason why you think they're great. I'm not gonna let you bump up your postcount with that crap.

See? It always happens.

Thanks Matt. =D Your right, the arms are Stubby.

Dean
29th May 2006, 3:32 PM
Good revamps! I love me some good revamps!

/Exiled/
29th May 2006, 4:40 PM
Well, I found them just ok...

-aocom v2-
29th May 2006, 4:41 PM
Where are Ledian's wings? I only see the wing covers.