PDA

View Full Version : Post your sprites!

Golden Absol
28th May 2006, 5:35 AM
This is the thread where you can post your sprites instead of making a thread about only tour sprites. Here are mine:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/686/bloodyarkanine9cp.pnghttp://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5730/lucariosprite5rh.pnghttp://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4901/evilcarizard5vj.png
I'll post more later. Okay, let's show off our sprites!!

Divine_Light
28th May 2006, 11:51 AM
What's the point of this people could just as easily make their own thread

zuloon
28th May 2006, 4:23 PM
YEAH! Let's combine the whole forum and make it into one topic!

No...just...no.

Allow me to restate that:
NO.

.Dan.S.2006.
28th May 2006, 5:02 PM
This post consists of the above stated and also the fact that the Rukario is just a slightly reshaded sprite taken from Psypoke's dex. You might want to, you know, delete this thread or something.

shadowofdreams
28th May 2006, 6:45 PM
bad idea. need i repeat?

Golden Absol
29th May 2006, 8:27 PM
This post consists of the above stated and also the fact that the Rukario is just a slightly reshaded sprite taken from Psypoke's dex. You might want to, you know, delete this thread or something.
No it's not! I drew it, every pixel and why would I want to delete this thread? There are other forums that have threads where you can post your sprites! I just thought it would help cut down on the threads so people's threads don't get deleted and have to make new ones. I just wanted to help, but if me just trying to be nice is against the law, arrest me!

maxxa
29th May 2006, 8:32 PM
i did this idea when i was a noob it just got closed

Trick-or-Treater
29th May 2006, 8:34 PM
Golden Absol: you are a terrible Liar,
Zhou Tai: it's actually from Pokesho =/

Pokesho's
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Trick-ot-Treater/i_rukario.gif

No everyone stop the spam and let a mod close it.

Golden Absol
30th May 2006, 8:27 PM
I'm not lying! I realy did make that sprite! I swear to God!

Chinese Teletubbie
30th May 2006, 8:31 PM
You've a copied the pose of the Pokeshow version or just recolored it

Golden Absol
31st May 2006, 8:22 PM
I DID NOT!!!!

~Milotic~
31st May 2006, 8:45 PM
it would be clear to just shut up and close this thread before it gets worse golden absol, theres no point on drawing even more attention and its quite obvious you stole the rukario from pokeshow, just be smart and be quiet

maxxa
31st May 2006, 8:55 PM
actually its not stolen looking closer all he has stolen is the shading and outlining other than that all it is is a smaller worse one than usual

Cerebi_and_Lugia_United
31st May 2006, 9:42 PM
Golden Absol,you're under arrest.*Brings to jail*

There you got arrested.

Darth_Fruit_Loops
31st May 2006, 11:24 PM
U can tell hes a n00b he joined in may

LannyZ4444
1st June 2006, 12:56 AM
Somebody close this.......

fallinroxas
1st June 2006, 1:12 AM
this thread is point less im goin to report you *reports*

Cerebi_and_Lugia_United
1st June 2006, 1:19 AM
He joined in May and it is still May.This thread has to be closed.

fallinroxas
1st June 2006, 1:20 AM
i joined in may and look at my level post count

~Kitty~
1st June 2006, 1:22 AM
I DID NOT!!!!
Yep You Did I've been on there for 200 times and I see it all the time! You just simply recolored the sprite! Now stop lying cuz I've seen it!
.~*Vannah
Dont be scared to CONFESS!

MS
1st June 2006, 1:26 AM
And you all did not have to post in this...

K first off; this forum does NOT allow "Post your sprites here!" threads. There are individual threads for that.

Second - Always the possible art theft =). Stealing outline IS considered theft because that sprite is not from the pokemon games. Btw; Coronis made that sprite just to let you know.

Third - All of you who posted "close this..." "*reports*" it is counted as spamming. One reply is enough and the rest of you could have used the REPORT POST button or PMed a Mod of this section.

Fourth - Post count does not determine quality of posts. Join date does not determine quality of user. =)

MS