PDA

View Full Version : Furaba-New Generation Discussion

Seraphinu
29th May 2006, 1:01 PM
Heres a discussion thread for those in me and Dark's Furaba RP. If you got a question, put it here.

Literate
29th May 2006, 9:11 PM
Okay now. Got a question. Would you be setting the side-plots or do we make them ourselves? Because the last post I made was an inch towards the side-plot.

Can we discuss our plots here or something? Would you be making them? Or will we start the plot when all the participants has posted or something?

~PEACE~

Seraphinu
29th May 2006, 10:58 PM
Side-plots and such are fine, this is actaully a bit of an open-ended RP, but it is quite serious... dealing with the curse of the Jyuunishi, the deal with the Clan Head, The Cat's seperte curse, and so on.

Literate
31st May 2006, 6:13 AM
For MightyMightyena98:

literate...I'm a bit confused about what you said. Who is that 'she' you were talking about when you showed what Mizuki was thinking...sorry I'm quite confused at what you mean...sorry for being a pain.
Ya mean this?

'This girl. Was she the one she has been telling me about? She said that she remembered a girl. Of Japanese origin. With blue eyes....
She's just remembering what Yukiko said. Yukiko somehow remembered her but never got her memory wiped. Absent on that day she turned into a dog, yes? So she never learned about her transformation but still remembered her from Kindergarten. ^_^ I'm so dodgy.

~PEACE~

Mighty_Mightyena99
31st May 2006, 10:32 AM
For MightyMightyena98:

Ya mean this?

She's just remembering what Yukiko said. Yukiko somehow remembered her but never got her memory wiped. Absent on that day she turned into a dog, yes? So she never learned about her transformation but still remembered her from Kindergarten. ^_^ I'm so dodgy.

~PEACE~

Alright. So Yukiko is from the Kindergarten that Hanako was in, and when she transformed everybody lost their memory except for Yukiko because she was away? So this Yukiko is somebody from Hanako's Kindergarten who remembers me and told your character (forgot name). Alright I think I get it! Thanks for the help! I was confuzzled there!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 ;262;