PDA

View Full Version : A question about a YGO card.

Mikau
30th May 2006, 1:07 AM
Me and my friend have been wondering for some time now. Whether E-Hero Rampart Blaster is a male or female?

Judai Yuki
30th May 2006, 1:21 AM
Female Judai(Jaden) calls it a her on many occasiona.(Even though the anime can be wrong.)

Mikau
30th May 2006, 1:24 AM
One time on the anime I've heard Jaden call it him. This is why I'm asking. But thanks I think it's a female two.(due to the cleavage)

Judai Yuki
30th May 2006, 1:26 AM
Well i believe ep14 and 15 he calls it a her.

Love Hina Fan
30th May 2006, 1:51 AM
One time on the anime I've heard Jaden call it him. This is why I'm asking. But thanks I think it's a female two.(due to the cleavage)
Listening to what 4Kids say can and will cause your brain to explode. In the original, I don't think Judai ever calls Rampart Gunner by gender, but according to the card, it's female.

Mikau
30th May 2006, 5:17 AM
Alright, so we all agree that "she" is a female.

Skrusti
30th May 2006, 7:06 AM
I don't believe E-Hero Rampart Blaster/Gunner (Depending on name preference) has a certain gender. The face is feminine, but it's made from a non-gender (While Clayman is named ClayMAN, I don't think it has a true gender per se)

It's alluded to being both genders in the Anime, so take your pick of which you'll call it. I personally call it a "her" because I can.

Mikau
30th May 2006, 7:16 AM
I think I'll stick to calling it a her.