PDA

View Full Version : Mahou Sensei Negima

Love Hina Fan
30th May 2006, 12:49 AM
So, does anyone else on here read Akamatsu-Sensei's current work?

Chapter 137 is really... loli I guess would be the word for it.

Nintendo Master
31st May 2006, 3:04 AM
*raises hand* I do. I only read volumes 1-2 though

OkashiraShinomori
31st May 2006, 3:13 AM
((Blinks.)) Wow, I remember the thread I started on this subject SO long ago....I guess it died...

I've been keeping up with the series throughout and am currently the largest producer of English KonoSetsu fan fiction, though I wouldn't say the best. I also am the head administrator of the largest Negima forum in English on the web.

L100Meganium
3rd June 2006, 7:43 PM
I LOOOOVE this manga 8D It's one of my favorites ^ ^ I have all 10 Volumes =D
My favorite characters are Asuna, Nodoka (Honya-chan! XD), Setsuna, Evangeline, Chachamaru, Negi, and Chamo; not necessarily in that order. XD

XD But yeah; I love this manga so much that I want to read Love Hina just because it's by the same manga-ka. ^ ^

Safari Guard
12th June 2006, 2:06 PM
Me loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Negima. The characters are great, the storyline is even better, and Evangeline is awesome I even colored a picture of her. I also love Setsuna, Kotarou, Chao, Kamo is sort of cool, between others. The small touch of hentai makes it look more realistic sometimes (but sometimes its unneeded though...).

This is the picture btw:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Rafaelgenial/KopievonEva_cute.png Original
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Rafaelgenial/Eva_cute_color.png colored

OkashiraShinomori
20th June 2006, 5:26 PM
My favorites seems to be a little different than most of these, though Secchan's obviously a staple.

The characters I'll forever be a fan of are Kono-chan, Secchan, Sayo-chan, Paparazzi-san, Tatsumiya-san, Tsukuyomi, and Paru.

ShiShiKo
21st June 2006, 3:55 AM
Negima is very good^-^i like Asuna^-^

OkashiraShinomori
21st June 2006, 5:38 AM
In the interests of keeping this thread alive, I think it's time to start a real topic! ^^;

Considering the events of the last several chapters, how do you think Chao will manage to spring Negi from 'jail?'

Safari Guard
21st June 2006, 8:30 AM
mmm, what exactly do you mean? And up to which chapter is that?

GladiariaAlata
21st June 2006, 10:15 AM
>> Okashira:
Just give it up. We're being too updated.

((Topic))
For one, I don't think Chao's the one who will get Negi out of the jail. I'm thinking along the lines of Asakura or Hakase. But then, you know Akamatsu is always full of (not so good) surprises.

DuquÊ?
21st June 2006, 11:52 AM
I don't think so.She is the main cause he was arrested.I think Negi will convince the other magic teachers to believe on him, and try to back to stop Chao's plans.

Negi is my favorite character, so I hope this happen (Next chapter on saturday).

OkashiraShinomori
21st June 2006, 1:47 PM
Alata: It seems you may have a point....

Safari Guard: I'll go so far as to say he was incarcerated in chapter 138, so very recently.

Topic: The reason I was thinking Chao would do so is mainly because this is indeed her plan. She stated several chapters ago (too many for me to cite off the top of my head), that no harm would come to Negi because of her plans. Granted she's a pretty odd character, but I doubt she was lying. I kind of assumed that because of this it would be Chao who did the rescuing, but you bring up a good set of characters who would be capable as well, particularly Hakase.

And really, now that I think about it, I think Hakase is most likely. Because of her affiliation with Chao she would have a better handle on the effects of the watch used to throw Negi into the present, and upon busting in to help him, would possibly be able to direct him back to the right continuity. Her range of accessible equipment is larger as well, though she'd require a mage or otherwise magically inclined person to help, no doubt.

[[...wow, that was a long post.....oops.]]

Safari Guard
23rd June 2006, 9:06 AM
NOW Im up to date! Well, I do believe she will save him, probably because since he is her ancerstor, if she messes up too much with him she might change history in a way that prevent her from being born. So if she doesnt do it for his sake, then at least for her own!

Hazard Angel
14th July 2006, 7:48 PM
In regards to characters- Negi, Nodoka-jochan, Setsuna, Kaede(Sessha ^-^), and Chao are my favorites. Asuna barely cracks the top 20 IMO.

In regards to the current topic, I'll have to get back to it as soon as I get current with the scanlations.

WingsOfLugia
14th July 2006, 7:51 PM
In Belgium they don't send out mutch anime, ( not even pokemon we only reached like episode 200 of pokemon -.-)
So im watching them all on youtube -.-
So you mean that i gotta watch all the 137 chapters lol ... ( not a question -.-)
Mahou sensei negima is very funny from the 10 chapters i have seen
======)))))

Greetz

OkashiraShinomori
19th July 2006, 1:33 AM
Well, there're more than 140 chapters now, but you're essentially right, haha. It's well worth it though, particularly during the Kyoto Arc (a particular favorite for KonoSetsu fans) and the MMAT. There's a LOT of plot development in both.