PDA

View Full Version : Help begining Yu-Gi-Oh again.

amphoros
31st May 2006, 11:08 PM
Hi i have returned to Yu-Gi-Oh after leaving the hobby a while ago.When i left ancient sanctuary had just been released so that should give you a guess when i left.I am not a complete beginer and have been playing with my brothers zombie deck but want to use my own deck.I have 2 questions though?

What is the difference with advanced and traditional format?

Which of these would be the best desck for me to play with and are there enough decent cards for some of these decks?
Fairy
Lv 4 and below monsters
Fiend

Nylf
1st June 2006, 12:05 AM
If you can get Rafziel, Lord Of Phantasms; Scapegoat and DNA Surgery, Fiend
If you get Gravity Bind and Relinquised, Tweenie(LV4 and lower)
If you can get Sanctuary In The Sky; Archlord Zerato and Warrior Of Zera, Fairy.

And advanced has a banned list of more than the God cards, Traditional doesn't.

Silver Arrow
1st June 2006, 12:05 AM
The difference between Advanced and Traditional is that:
In Advanced, there is Limited and Banned cards(eg. Butterfly Dagger-Elma is banned in Advanced)
In Traditional, there are just Limited cards, like Chaos Emperor Dragon is limited to one.

Well, I wouldnt suggest fairys, but using Lv4 and lowers is bad. Beatdown will walk all over it. So Fiends, because of the new addition of the Dark World monsters, and the new Sacred Beast, Raviel. Raviel is found in the Shadow of Infinity packs(SOI)

amphoros
1st June 2006, 12:09 PM
Sorry i forgot to mention i would also like to maybe start a beast warrior deck,which i already have the mystical knight of the jackal if that helps.

Judai Yuki
3rd June 2006, 1:31 AM
Beast-Warrior decks dont work dont do it.