PDA

View Full Version : What is Your Rarest Card?(For every card game except pokemon)

Gliese
1st June 2006, 12:29 AM
MY Rarest card is probally my BBlue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
So whats you rarest one and how did you get it?

Haruka's Swimsuit
1st June 2006, 5:43 AM
I weep for you. What makes you think that a card that you are guaranteed to get 1 of every time you buy a Dragon Structure is anything but a common card?

Bart-kun
1st June 2006, 10:27 AM
My rarest DM card is Ultra Mantis Scourge of Fate which I traded away not too long ago. I got it from a Stomp-a-Trons booster. Second would have to be a preview Vashuna Sword Dancer I bought.

Mikau
1st June 2006, 10:34 AM
My rarest YGO card huh, I have to many to even think about it. But I would have to say a Dark Paladin (secret rare). that my friend traded to me.

Felix Feral Fezirix
1st June 2006, 2:10 PM
Mine.....It'll probably be Humble or Worship from the Urza's Saga set. Just so you know, it's Magic: The Gathering. Apparently they're worth a hell lot. Especially in good condition. They're old and powerful. >_<

As for my rarest YGO card......It's probably this weird Japanese card that has 1.7k attack and has some weird effect I don't understand. >_<

Nylf
1st June 2006, 4:20 PM
My rarest cards? It's a tie between Mobius The Frost Monarch and BES Crysal Core. Probably Core takes it though, as I splash Mobius like a dog does water in a pool, so he's about as mint as a locket¬_¬. Core on the therhand still looks fresh out of the booster.

Though I can never remember. Both Mobius and Core are embossed, gold names, shiny background, stars and attribute, what's their rarity called again? I think it's either Ultimate or Ultra.

Alfonso
1st June 2006, 6:57 PM
My rarest cards? It's a tie between Mobius The Frost Monarch and BES Crysal Core. Probably Core takes it though, as I splash Mobius like a dog does water in a pool, so he's about as mint as a locket¬_¬. Core on the therhand still looks fresh out of the booster.

Though I can never remember. Both Mobius and Core are embossed, gold names, shiny background, stars and attribute, what's their rarity called again? I think it's either Ultimate or Ultra.

Ultimate.

Nothing: Common
Silver Writing: Rare
Shiny picture: Super
Shiny Picture and gold writing: Ultra
Gold names, writing, stars, attribute: Ultimate
Sparkly silver writing and sparkly picture: Secret Rare
Shiny picture, gold writing and sparkles all over the card: Pararell Rare

Gliese
1st June 2006, 9:45 PM
Got 2! new rare cards today

Dark Magic Attack [Spell Card]
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon[Fusion Monster Card]

Felix Feral Fezirix
2nd June 2006, 2:33 AM
Oh! O_O I'll go look through those cards again.

Guess that my rarest is an Ultra Kaiser Sea Horse. <_< Second would be a Super Scapegoat. I do have an Ultra Dark Magician and Super Card Destruction and Super Soul Exchange, but they come in the Yugi starter deck. <_< Nothing that special.

Raito
2nd June 2006, 2:47 AM
Ultimate Cyber Dragon, but I gave to a person for him to scoop to me, and he was already out of the tourney... :(

TwilightFacade
2nd June 2006, 3:19 AM
Hmm maybe my Cosmo Queen. Plus my IOC BLS-EoTB and DMoC. (so many abbreviations :D) I also once drew a Cyber End Dragon but I traded it a while back. I have many rare cards but those are what first come to mind.

Light Venusaur
2nd June 2006, 4:28 AM
Mine will have to be:
YGO!: Dark Paladin x3 (ULTRA RARE MFC), B.Skull Dragon & BEUD (Shonen Jump promo)
Deul Masters: Rumblesaur x2 (promo), Q-tronic Omnistrain x3 (promo), Chrmilia, the Enticer x2 (promo), Magris, Vizier of Magnetism (promo), Boltail Dragon (promo), Explosive Fighter Ucarn (03.2004 promo)
& many more...but my list would be far to long to post up!

Jaden, Champion Trainer
2nd June 2006, 3:57 PM
My rarest Yu-Gi-Oh card is: 1st Edition LOD Secret Rare Yata Garasu, which was the star of my deck up until the restricted list. I miss my Yata lock...

Gliese
2nd June 2006, 9:46 PM
Mine will have to be:
YGO!: Dark Paladin x3 (ULTRA RARE MFC), B.Skull Dragon & BEUD (Shonen Jump promo)
Deul Masters: Rumblesaur x2 (promo), Q-tronic Omnistrain x3 (promo), Chrmilia, the Enticer x2 (promo), Magris, Vizier of Magnetism (promo), Boltail Dragon (promo), Explosive Fighter Ucarn (03.2004 promo)
& many more...but my list would be far to long to post up!
Thats how i got my BEUD

I used to have 2 Dark Paladins(One was the limited edition one)but they got burnt in my house fire

Judai Yuki
2nd June 2006, 11:39 PM
Uhh i have over 20 ULTI's,80 UR,40 Promos and etc. so i have no idea.

Gliese
5th June 2006, 12:36 AM
I have a couple(A LOT)more rare cards

Super Rares
Kazajinn(Wind thing of gate gaurdian)
Suijinn(Water Thing of Gate Gaurdian)
Dust Tornado
Trap Hole

Ultra Rares
Obnoxious Celtic Gaurdian
Beta The Magnet Warrior
Fiend Mega Cyber

Judai Yuki
5th June 2006, 12:46 AM
Actually that goes

Super Rares
Kazejin
Suijin
Dust Tornado
Trap Hole

Ultra Rares
Obnoxious Celtic Gaurdian
Fiend Mega Cyber

Promos
Beta The Magnet Warrior
I have 140+ holos.

Zora
5th June 2006, 6:36 AM
Archlord Zerato First Addition

Yep. Also my three sanctuaries which I got under a month. Yep I use fairies (laugh at me, get it out of system)

Regifire
5th June 2006, 7:44 AM
My brother has a secret rare. Invader of Darkness is his name. As for mine... Dark Necrofear or Homunculus Gold. Not sure which one to pick here. Oh and a Winged Dragon of Ra for my little brother again

Jupetta
8th June 2006, 8:17 AM
Metalmorph which I had bought on eBay... a close runner up I suppose would be my BLS-EotB.
~;354;

Rudimentarybrain
15th June 2006, 10:08 PM
My rarest cards are Morphling and a foil metalworker both from MTG. I used to play yugioh and i guess my rarest card was fiber jar if i remember correctly, but i traded all of my cards in when i stopped playing yugioh which was about 2 years ago i think.

Haruka's Swimsuit
18th June 2006, 3:03 AM
hmm...
If we're talking about rarest card you've ever owned, mine would be a Parallel Rare Perfect Defence General (Total Defense Shogun) that I pulled out of a box of Duelist Legacy 4 I bought some years ago.

MetaKnight
24th June 2006, 9:36 PM
YGO: Exodia the forbidden one (all in one piece)
DM:Miar comet elemental

Aquadon
24th June 2006, 9:51 PM
My rarest cards are:

Tempesta Eroe Elementale 1st. Edition ULT
Vapore Curatore Eroe Elementale 1st. Edition
Cyber Dragon Unlimited

I love Italian E-Heros :D

Haruka's Swimsuit
25th June 2006, 5:09 AM
YGO: Exodia the forbidden one (all in one piece)

Fake cards don't count, mate.

Paraqua
25th June 2006, 10:35 AM
My rarest Yu Gi Oh cards which I have would be:

- Exodia the Forbidden One (Just the head)
- Gearfried the Swordmaster (Ultra)
- Cyber Dragon (Ultimate Rare)
- Elemental Hero Thunder Giant (Ultimate Rare)
- Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcerer (Ultimate Rare)
- Elemental Hero Bladedge (Ultimate Rare)
- Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (Promo from Shonen Jump)
- 3x Blue Eyes White Dragon (2 from the Kaiba starter decks and 1 from the PC Game Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba the Revenge)
- Dark Magician
- Dark Magician Girl
- Cyber Twin Dragon

MajinDegeto
25th June 2006, 10:46 AM
my rarest cards are

Winged Dragon of Ra(Tournament Edition)
Obelisk the Tormentor(Tournament Edition)
Slifer the Sky Dragon(Tournament Edition)

Hamon Lord of Striking Thunder(Ultimate)
Uira Lord of Searing Flames(Ultimate)
Raviel lord of Phantasms(Ultimate)
and people im not kidding these are among the rarest of cards that u can try to get ur hands on. i got the gods from a Tournament first place. and the sacred beasts i got with the help of a friend who owns a card shop.

Judai Yuki
29th June 2006, 9:46 PM
I laugh my rarest card is Des Volsgalph...

2bcelebi320
30th June 2006, 2:53 AM
My rarest two cards... Limited Edition, by the way...

1. Gilford the Lightning
2. Dark Magician Girl.

Shiny picture, shiny writing.

Judai Yuki
30th June 2006, 7:14 AM
Also the Gods weren't made in a tournament edition.Only YM1,DOD,SJC,and GB1.

DeoxysTrainer
30th June 2006, 8:14 AM
YGO:Mine are Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End and Uria,Lord of Searing Flames

ALTOCHARIZARD55
1st July 2006, 3:17 AM
chaos emp dragon
blk luster soldier- envoy of the beggining
blue eyes shining dragon
blue-eyes ultimate dragon

Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun
1st July 2006, 4:31 AM
YGO: Serpent Night Dragon maybe, but idunno this is from way back when
Magic: I dunno about rares here either, maybe Memnarch or mindlsaver?
Magi-Nation: holo drush from dreams end < wh00t

Love Hina Fan
1st July 2006, 7:53 AM
I have one of the first Newts ever released, that's gotta worth something I guess. Also got almost the full set of P3 parallels, not sure how much they are worth though.

Mikau
1st July 2006, 8:59 AM
I've got a few more holos since when I first posted. They are

Cyber End Dragon(ultra)
Cyber Dragon(super)
Man-Eater Bug(super)

Dreamcoat
1st July 2006, 6:55 PM
Bah, probably my YGO Chaos Necromancer.

Aquadon
3rd July 2006, 9:23 PM
I laugh my rarest card is Des Volsgalph...
you suck. j/k.

I just got a Gilford the Lightning, and I think I could add my Tinzo to the list of REALLY Rare cards I own.

Kitt Kat
6th July 2006, 12:41 AM
Ultimate.

Nothing: Common
Silver Writing: Rare
Shiny picture: Super
Shiny Picture and gold writing: Ultra
Gold names, writing, stars, attribute: Ultimate
Sparkly silver writing and sparkly picture: Secret Rare
Shiny picture, gold writing and sparkles all over the card: Pararell Rare

Well, my rarest card, according to this list is Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive, or my Winged Dragon of Ra.

Judai Yuki
6th July 2006, 1:04 AM
I wish i had Shrink now.... :/

Mikau
6th July 2006, 1:08 AM
What does Shrink do? Is it a spell or trap? I know I have heard of it, but I haven't seen it before.

SuperGlalie
7th July 2006, 1:29 AM
Im not 100% sure what shrink does but in the anime it halves the attack or something like that

OnTopic: My rarest are probably: Injection Fairy Lily (secret rare swapped for a deck summoned Skull. Ha!) and my Red Eyes Black Dragon (First edition from LOB which i think they don't make anymore).

For me personally though my rarest is my German Blue Eyes White Dragon from Kaiba Evolution as i live in England!

Untitled
14th July 2006, 6:48 PM
my rarest is Master Knight dragon..you could only get it in japanese and also blue eyes ultimate dragon both japanese..but now a english blue eyes ultimate dragon so..thats all

Judai Yuki
14th July 2006, 6:57 PM
Shrink-SJC-003 is my rarest card! xP j.k But,I have Royal Decree(TP) and Morphing(TP).

-Judai

Seppun Shingen
14th July 2006, 8:48 PM
Hmm, my rarest cards?

For MtG probably some of that ancient Alpha/Beta stuff I have lurking around someplace. (I haven't played MtG since pre-Ezra's Cycle)

For Legend of the Five Rings... *shrugs* Lots of lots of promos... hard to say which is rarest, but probably Signed Kakita, signed Strength of Promo cards, Tsuno Swamps, and stuff of that nature.

And, um, don't play any other TCGs... unless Zatch Bell counts in which case I technically own the demo-kit cause a FLGS that I did some demo'ing (of Pirates of the Spanish Main) for gave it to me for free... not sure that counts as 'playing'. ;)

Aquadon
17th July 2006, 2:11 AM
Shrink-SJC-003 is my rarest card! xP j.k But,I have Royal Decree(TP) and Morphing(TP).

-Judai
Still pretty sweet. I wish I had cards that Rare >.>

enflamedsteelix
17th July 2006, 3:04 AM
Ehh not so sure that they are my rarest but they are my favorites of my rare cards.. My dark magician girl(1st edition), Black magician of chaos, Chaos command magician(1st ed.)

And for the heck of it some other rarities ive picked up

Black luster(first ed.)
Chaos emporer(first ed.)
Jinzo
5 headed dragon/5 god dragon (japanese)

I guess those are all the rare ones I can think as these are all from packs...Ehh if I think of more ill post

Dragon 11
17th July 2006, 3:06 AM
Yata-Garasu from Yu-gi-oh

Kosmo
25th July 2006, 9:13 AM
My rarest card is Majin Buu saga Lv. 5 Goku UR from the DBZ CCG.

MEWTWO_PWNS_YOU
31st July 2006, 6:48 AM
obleix the tormentor from jap gba game and ult. cyber dragon

Aquadon
31st July 2006, 4:40 PM
My rarest card is Elemental Hero Ocean and Airman in ENGLISH. lol j/k.

I just got an ULT Goldd, which I think is pretty rare.